Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 160
  1. #26
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    Nah i think therr is more in his s/t , convrting into water is not s/t jutsu .

    yeah... my bad... but its effect is somewhat like teleporting.... but its not an s/t
     
         
    Last edited by u wanna die; 11-29-2012 at 02:38 PM.

  2. #27
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Wouldn't really be Space/Time in a way, but if he does it incredibly fast like Minato does to Kunais it would be the same thing. Nice idea, Kishis needing to give us Tobimara time!
     
         

  3. #28
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    Wouldn't really be Space/Time in a way, but if he does it incredibly fast like Minato does to Kunais it would be the same thing. Nice idea, Kishis needing to give us Tobimara time!
    yes very much agree with you tobi needs it.. so speculations will be cleared
     
         

  4. #29
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Dr-proofs thread i prefer but this thread i cant ingore tobirama senju was a legend and one of my fav chars ever !
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Yeah makes sense but I think it would have been stronger and better. if it was Kabuto was controlling him He would have been able use his moves to his fullest oro was but a novice in reanimation
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    interesting thoughts
     
         

  7. #32
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcaneos510X View Post
    Dr-proofs thread i prefer but this thread i cant ingore tobirama senju was a legend and one of my fav chars ever !
    really? if that so im sorry i quite new here... maybe i missed out that thread... but thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    Yeah makes sense but I think it would have been stronger and better. if it was Kabuto was controlling him He would have been able use his moves to his fullest oro was but a novice in reanimation
    hahah... well... all kishi could do is flash back.. no need to edo him... as long that we can get of tobirama

    Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    interesting thoughts
     
         

  8. #33
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Posts
    8,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    its a gd possibility we will never know exactly since the 2nd is long gone however i think u have described pretty well how he could have done it, there is a reason y he was hokage in the first place..
     
         

  9. #34
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    its a gd possibility we will never know exactly since the 2nd is long gone however i think u have described pretty well how he could have done it, there is a reason y he was hokage in the first place..

    thankz
     
         

  10. #35
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    The Cobra agrees! That is the only way he would be able to use a water jutsu with no sorce (forbidden words)
     
         

  11. #36
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Posts
    4,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Makes a lot of sense, thank you for sending me the link to the thread. That maybe the hint about Tobirama now. plus rep.
     
         

  12. #37
    Member Words of wisdom's Avatar
    Status
    Words of wisdom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Deep inside them sugarwalls
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    This is kinda similar to a thread I made some tim ago.
     
         

  13. #38
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    really? if that so im sorry i quite new here... maybe i missed out that thread... but thank you


    hahah... well... all kishi could do is flash back.. no need to edo him... as long that we can get of tobirama



    nothing big mate its just that most of this info was in a previous thread but other than that a damn fine thread !
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Nikes's Avatar
    Status
    Nikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    @BigFigJ
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Nice one.
     
         

  15. #40
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Well good thinking but minato never said tobirama was slower than him or obito, he only commented that even though both minato and tobirama are such high lvl users in space time ninjutsu that obito jutsu requires no seals or fourmulas
     
         

  16. #41
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    Well good thinking but minato never said tobirama was slower than him or obito, he only commented that even though both minato and tobirama are such high lvl users in space time ninjutsu that obito jutsu requires no seals or fourmulas


    yes i agree ....... but in a sense its inferior
     
         

  17. #42
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Repped, very interesting read :D

    BTW, Love that idea for a ninjutsu (Y)
     
         

  18. #43
    The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime Swagkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    :Good theory. But if Tobirama turned into water vapour then Kishi is copying some OP:D
     
         

  19. #44
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    first of all good day NB :D

    Well , this thread is about how tobirama senju able to cast a HIGH LEVEL SUITON in a place where there is no water...
    and probably this ability also is the key for his S/T jutso [ effect somewhat like teleporting ]...

    Here in naruto part 1 , TOBIRAMA counters HIRUZEN katon with suiton with no available water source in the area :



    it was said that TOBIRAMA was performing high level suiton jutso with practically no water...
    So the idea that comes in mind is simply he can manipulate water vapor in the air...
    which is bisically readily available when ever there is air... TOBIRAMA can condense invisible water vapor right out of thin air... [ if you are familiar with AVATAR this technique is also being us by KATARA the water bender ] Im just saying that
    the idea of manipulating water is also the same with TOBIRAMA..


    So if TOBIRAMA CAN MANIPULATE invisible water vapor in the atmoshphere (air) ; Maybe he can also manipulate his own physique which is by the way also made up of water (how many percent I dont really exactly know) then by making his own physique turn into vapor he can travel in the atmosphere then shows up ... Which may appear as teleporting.....Minato said that the level of S/T the second hokage is like not really high ... maybe because of the water vapor travels a lot slower ...


    Or maybe im just wrong :D
    Another reason why they could've beat hiruzen.
    One. Puppets
    Two. Not FulL Strength
    Three. Tobirama didn't even use his S/T techniques, nor was he around water if he can counter one of the most powerful fire techniques (Probably the most powerful one that falls under katon, discounting amaterasu) with no water as a puppet not at full strength.. yeah...
     
         

  20. #45
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by Shodaime Swagkage View Post
    :Good theory. But if Tobirama turned into water vapour then Kishi is copying some OP:D
    LOL... basically the idea ....
     
         

  21. #46
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    5,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    That wouldnt be spacetimejutsu now would it?
    If he turns himself into vapor and back to himself somewhere else, than that would just be classified as ninjutsu would it not?
    Tbh, I like that idea for a jutsu, it sounds cool, but I dont think that it is spacetime jutsu.
    This jutsu looks a bit like the Hozuki clan jutsus. Seeing how they can turn into water and back to a human again and I cant call that spacetime either.

    When did Minato say that the second Hokage his spacetime wasnt very good? I believe he said that Tobi's spacetime was better than his and the second hokage (which doesnt tell us if its better, the same or worse than Minato's).
    This. I don't think he can turn himself into water vapor. That's a Hozuki ability. >.>
     
         

  22. #47
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    This. I don't think he can turn himself into water vapor. That's a Hozuki ability. >.>
    its not realy an S/T but the effect is somewhat like teleporting... : well its just a thought... Tobirama is high level shinobi maybe he can manipulate water in such degreee same with HOZUKI clan
     
         

  23. #48
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    good thread , maybe he can summun water ......
     
         

  24. #49
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    first of all good day NB :D

    Well , this thread is about how tobirama senju able to cast a HIGH LEVEL SUITON in a place where there is no water...
    and probably this ability also is the key for his S/T jutso [ effect somewhat like teleporting ]...

    Here in naruto part 1 , TOBIRAMA counters HIRUZEN katon with suiton with no available water source in the area :



    it was said that TOBIRAMA was performing high level suiton jutso with practically no water...
    So the idea that comes in mind is simply he can manipulate water vapor in the air...
    which is bisically readily available when ever there is air... TOBIRAMA can condense invisible water vapor right out of thin air... [ if you are familiar with AVATAR this technique is also being us by KATARA the water bender ] Im just saying that
    the idea of manipulating water is also the same with TOBIRAMA..


    So if TOBIRAMA CAN MANIPULATE invisible water vapor in the atmoshphere (air) ; Maybe he can also manipulate his own physique which is by the way also made up of water (how many percent I dont really exactly know) then by making his own physique turn into vapor he can travel in the atmosphere then shows up ... Which may appear as teleporting.....Minato said that the level of S/T the second hokage is like not really high ... maybe because of the water vapor travels a lot slower ...


    Or maybe im just wrong :D
    ... huh ... not a bad idea at all ...
     
         

  25. #50
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    first of all good day NB :D

    Well , this thread is about how tobirama senju able to cast a HIGH LEVEL SUITON in a place where there is no water...
    and probably this ability also is the key for his S/T jutso [ effect somewhat like teleporting ]...

    Here in naruto part 1 , TOBIRAMA counters HIRUZEN katon with suiton with no available water source in the area :



    it was said that TOBIRAMA was performing high level suiton jutso with practically no water...
    So the idea that comes in mind is simply he can manipulate water vapor in the air...
    which is bisically readily available when ever there is air... TOBIRAMA can condense invisible water vapor right out of thin air... [ if you are familiar with AVATAR this technique is also being us by KATARA the water bender ] Im just saying that
    the idea of manipulating water is also the same with TOBIRAMA..


    So if TOBIRAMA CAN MANIPULATE invisible water vapor in the atmoshphere (air) ; Maybe he can also manipulate his own physique which is by the way also made up of water (how many percent I dont really exactly know) then by making his own physique turn into vapor he can travel in the atmosphere then shows up ... Which may appear as teleporting.....Minato said that the level of S/T the second hokage is like not really high ... maybe because of the water vapor travels a lot slower ...


    Or maybe im just wrong :D
    Tobirama should be able to suffocate everybody or make them implode by filling them up with water.

    He should be able to draw water sources from the enemy's body, rather than the air. This means the enemy will just be flat and dead.
     
         

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •