Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 160
  1. #121
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,754
    Location
    England
    スピード
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    I agree Tobirama use of Suiton is far superior to Kisame,Kakashi, and most of the great Suiton users+rep
     
         

  2. #122
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,037
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    m .... its a cool idea, but turning into vapor and moving around is not really s/t, it means that he simply turned into vapor and moved around lol (changed his form). i think that we all can agree that tobirama's s/t wasn't as advanced as minato's (minato revolves around s/t) or obito's, but keep in mind that the slowest s/t should be a lot faster than someone turning into vapor and moving to another place (meaning that tobirama's s/t was faster than you think).

    still + rep for a cool idea, tobirama was without a doubt top class.
     
         
    Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 12-01-2012 at 01:59 PM.

  3. #123
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    m .... its a cool idea, but turning into vapor and moving around is not really s/t, it means that he simply turned into vapor and moved around lol (changed his form). i think that we all can agree that tobirama's s/t wasn't as advanced as minato's (minato revolves around s/t) or obito's, but keep in mind that the slowest s/t should be a lot faster than someone turning into vapor and moving to another place (meaning that tobirama's s/t was faster than you think).

    still + rep for a cool idea, tobirama was without a doubt top class.

    haha yah.. i just assume it like that my bad
     
         

  4. #124
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,037
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    haha yah.. i just assume it like that my bad
    lol maybe its not s/t but still you actually added another cool ability that tobirama can do.
     
         

  5. #125
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    I think he spat it out of his mouth, although in the anime he made it out of thin air. Perhaps he might be able to do what you said since it has been shown that he possesses high levels of intelligence, I mean creating edo tensei takes hell lot of intelligence, I have to say what you described really resembles Gaara's abilities, he can control sand in the air(dust), he can also somehow teleport using sand(when he was about to fight rock lee). Overall, nice theory!
     
         

  6. #126
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    lol maybe its not s/t but still you actually added another cool ability that tobirama can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    I think he spat it out of his mouth, although in the anime he made it out of thin air. Perhaps he might be able to do what you said since it has been shown that he possesses high levels of intelligence, I mean creating edo tensei takes hell lot of intelligence, I have to say what you described really resembles Gaara's abilities, he can control sand in the air(dust), he can also somehow teleport using sand(when he was about to fight rock lee). Overall, nice theory!


    thankz
     
         

  7. #127
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,235
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    yea... i think i agree with you
     
         

  8. #128
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,110
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    This is an interesting idea. Though we can't say if this is how he teleported, but it could very well be true.
     
         

  9. #129
    Member nNoma's Avatar
    Status
    nNoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    620
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    first of all good day NB :D

    Well , this thread is about how tobirama senju able to cast a HIGH LEVEL SUITON in a place where there is no water...
    and probably this ability also is the key for his S/T jutso [ its really not an S/T but effect somewhat like teleporting ]...

    Here in naruto part 1 , TOBIRAMA counters HIRUZEN katon with suiton with no available water source in the area :



    it was said that TOBIRAMA was performing high level suiton jutso with practically no water...
    So the idea that comes in mind is simply he can manipulate water vapor in the air...
    which is bisically readily available when ever there is air... TOBIRAMA can condense invisible water vapor right out of thin air... [ if you are familiar with AVATAR this technique is also being us by KATARA the water bender ] Im just saying that
    the idea of manipulating water is also the same with TOBIRAMA..


    So if TOBIRAMA CAN MANIPULATE invisible water vapor in the atmoshphere (air) ; Maybe he can also manipulate his own physique which is by the way also made up of water (how many percent I dont really exactly know) then by making his own physique turn into vapor he can travel in the atmosphere then shows up ... Which may appear as teleporting.....Minato said that the level of S/T the second hokage is like not really high ... maybe because of the water vapor travels a lot slower ...


    Or maybe im just wrong :D
    Awesome theory, It's almost similar to the body flicker technique Gaara has been shown to use, in which he can turn himself into what looks like sand and travel very quickly towards his opponent(Though I'm not actually 100% sure if this was canon). Either way it's a very interesting theory, the first theoretical analysis on what Tobirama's potential S/T jutsu was.

    Minato held it in such high praise, it makes me wonder just how strong Tobirama was.
     
         

  10. #130
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    Awesome theory, It's almost similar to the body flicker technique Gaara has been shown to use, in which he can turn himself into what looks like sand and travel very quickly towards his opponent(Though I'm not actually 100% sure if this was canon). Either way it's a very interesting theory, the first theoretical analysis on what Tobirama's potential S/T jutsu was.

    Minato held it in such high praise, it makes me wonder just how strong Tobirama was.

    his a beast :D he looks like a beast hahaha
     
         
    Last edited by u wanna die; 12-02-2012 at 12:56 AM.

  11. #131
    Member kralence's Avatar
    Status
    kralence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    285
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    hey bro.... your other thread... i cant find it...
     
         
    Last edited by kralence; 12-02-2012 at 12:58 AM.

  12. #132
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by kralence View Post
    hey bro.... your other thread... i cant find it...
    LOL... i think mod deleted it
     
         

  13. #133
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,207
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    very interesting, never thought about it like that.
     
         

  14. #134
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    have u got any idea how his sensory skill work? :D
     
         

  15. #135
    Member kralence's Avatar
    Status
    kralence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    285
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    i know by touching the ground but how it works i duno know hahaha
     
         

  16. #136
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by kralence View Post
    i know by touching the ground but how it works i duno know hahaha
    you should make a thread bout that :D
     
         

  17. #137
    Member kralence's Avatar
    Status
    kralence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    285
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    hahha... im no good at it... haha... i just read i dont write :P
     
         

  18. #138
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    Quote Originally Posted by kralence View Post
    hahha... im no good at it... haha... i just read i dont write :P
    ill help you haha
     
         

  19. #139
    Member kralence's Avatar
    Status
    kralence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    285
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    hahha.. ill past :P
     
         

  20. #140
    Member
    Status
    Kakashobito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    108
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobirama senju explain :d

    I dont think that is his Space/Time jutsu.
    But i think that he teleported the water from
    another place to where he was!
     
         

Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •