Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    I have seen noone mention this yet, but If you watch Mirror 2 of the Naruto Chikara episode 3, look what you see at 06:28-06:44. It is Naruto, with the chakra cloak, when he first got control of Kurama's Chakra. He is Holding the girl named Mina.

    This arc takes place, before he trains with Bee, so I am curious for why we see this cloak
    in the dream or sort of vision, of Mina.

    and even though i have ridiculed this ''omg red hair, it must be an Uzumaki'' thing a bit in the past, I will say anyway, that this girl Mina, is of Uzumaki Heritage . Not just because of the hair color though, cause that is not enough to claim such a thing.
    First of all, Mina looks like Karin. Same type of hair color and her eyes being of the same color.
    Second of all, she has a special sensing power (an Uzumaki trait)
    and third, Kabuto noticed she is special as well.

    Thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    Merita is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,432
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    I saw Naruto KM cloak too. Maybe she's a Uzumaki, because of her power to sense bad things (like the snakes and the Edo grandpa), just like Mito and Naruto.
     
         

  3. #3
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    She can see the inner naruto.. anyway it is all filler bs to me so I don't care
     
         

  4. #4
    Dat guy Head of the Uzumaki clan's Avatar
    Status
    Head of the Uzumaki clan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    133
    Location
    In my house!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    like in the fifth naruto shippuden movie when bee comes to help but in the anime naruto meets bee when he goes for his training
     
         

  5. #5
    Bloodlust rikankhaos's Avatar
    Status
    rikankhaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    331
    Location
    Eris
    Khaos to the world
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    here we go. I believe everyone noticed naruto in BM mode it was a pretty long clip. Next it's a filler which has nothing to do with the series itself. Lastly no she is not Uzumaki, she does have a special ability but it does not mean that because she has a special ability means shes uzumaki.
     
         

  6. #6
    Poisonous! ~Cherry~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Cherry~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,631
    Location
    Karachi,Pakistan
    H2O
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    It's a filler so it has no relation with the real story
     
         

  7. #7
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Head of the Uzumaki clan View Post
    like in the fifth naruto shippuden movie when bee comes to help but in the anime naruto meets bee when he goes for his training
    Yeah, blood prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    She can see the inner naruto.. anyway it is all filler bs to me so I don't care
    Quote Originally Posted by vegetaHATAKE View Post
    It's a filler so it has no relation with the real story
    It can still be fun to discuss about filler characters as well. There was a filler episode once, about the ultimate summoning animal and they needed a women from a special clan, to seal it. The page with the name of the clan written on it, was torn out of the book. It was a big @ss hint though .
    Quote Originally Posted by rikankhaos View Post
    here we go. I believe everyone noticed naruto in BM mode it was a pretty long clip. Next it's a filler which has nothing to do with the series itself. Lastly no she is not Uzumaki, she does have a special ability but it does not mean that because she has a special ability means shes uzumaki.
    I had not see anyone mention anything about Naruto in BM mode, so I thought I would bring it up . Mina is not just a girl with a special ability. She has a special SENSING ability + redhair + redeyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post
    I saw Naruto KM cloak too. Maybe she's a Uzumaki, because of her power to sense bad things (like the snakes and the Edo grandpa), just like Mito and Naruto.
    Yeah, and to some extend Karin.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member UchihaKira's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,634
    Location
    Kalafornia
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    I agree but it's a filler so it's irrelevant lol.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,757
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    well i noticed that the km naruto didnt seem to have any of the markings of the seal.....

    but ya i noticed it....the thing that we know right now of naruto v1 chakra mode and v2 kyubi mode


    v1
    tailed form was started by naruto getting emotional
    was a combination of naruto and kurama chakra(as the chakra was leaking into naruto)
    after the 4th tail naruto loses control
    it appears to be the standard bijuu mode transformation

    v2
    stems from chakra the naruto pulled from kurama
    is purely kurama chakra, no naruto chakra(beast mode is naruto fuseing his chakra with kurama)
    since the chakra is sealed elsewhere, it is free from kuramas inluence
    has markings on it from the seal naruto did
    has life giving force because it is pure yang chakra


    so my theory for naruto haveing km in a time before he beat kurama, is one of 2 things

    1 Since the key to km is naruto controling his emotions, naruto controlled his emotions and resisted kuramas influence while using his chakra

    2 That the above happened, but naruto ran out of chakra completely, and kurama gave him some of his chakra, which since naruto controlled his emotions and resisted kuramas influence, and was useing pure kurama chakra, he gained usage of km cloak for a bit....
     
         

  10. #10
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24,158
    Location
    Where you aren't
    I bet i'm older and wiser than
    you are.
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    I have seen noone mention this yet, but If you watch Mirror 2 of the Naruto Chikara episode 3, look what you see at 06:28-06:44. It is Naruto, with the chakra cloak, when he first got control of Kurama's Chakra. He is Holding the girl named Mina.

    This arc takes place, before he trains with Bee, so I am curious for why we see this cloak
    in the dream or sort of vision, of Mina.

    and even though i have ridiculed this ''omg red hair, it must be an Uzumaki'' thing a bit in the past, I will say anyway, that this girl Mina, is of Uzumaki Heritage . Not just because of the hair color though, cause that is not enough to claim such a thing.
    First of all, Mina looks like Karin. Same type of hair color and her eyes being of the same color.
    Second of all, she has a special sensing power (an Uzumaki trait)
    and third, Kabuto noticed she is special as well.

    Thoughts?
    i noticed this too!!

    sorta did make me wonder though, wat's so special about this "mina" girl??

    she seems so to be able to sense evil within or something...
     
         

  11. #11
    Member superfuzzyllama's Avatar
    Status
    superfuzzyllama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    233
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    i noticed this too!!

    sorta did make me wonder though, wat's so special about this "mina" girl??

    she seems so to be able to sense evil within or something...
    Hmmm not sure, you would think she was able to sense Kabuto on top of the roof but definitely something strange about her powers.

    I also found that moment when she was having that vision or something and Naruto showed in his nine-tails form. I think she might be able to sense the future as well or bits of it somehow, I dunno though seemed a strange vision.
     
         

  12. #12
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,025
    Location
    Oregon
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    I have seen noone mention this yet, but If you watch Mirror 2 of the Naruto Chikara episode 3, look what you see at 06:28-06:44. It is Naruto, with the chakra cloak, when he first got control of Kurama's Chakra. He is Holding the girl named Mina.

    This arc takes place, before he trains with Bee, so I am curious for why we see this cloak
    in the dream or sort of vision, of Mina.

    and even though i have ridiculed this ''omg red hair, it must be an Uzumaki'' thing a bit in the past, I will say anyway, that this girl Mina, is of Uzumaki Heritage . Not just because of the hair color though, cause that is not enough to claim such a thing.
    First of all, Mina looks like Karin. Same type of hair color and her eyes being of the same color.
    Second of all, she has a special sensing power (an Uzumaki trait)
    and third, Kabuto noticed she is special as well.

    Thoughts?
    The red hair might be a heritage clue. But the special ability to sense evil intentions comes from access to the kyuubi's power. Mito had it, and Naruto gains it only after he tames the kyuubi. It doesn't come from heritage. There is also Karin who is Uzumaki who has a special kind of sensing ability, but it recognizes targets and chakra quality. Miina's special sense includes having visions which makes it distinctive.

    One thing that seems to coincide with her visions is her wearing the vest Dokku gave her. If the artifacts are being kept inside it and Dokku says she refuses to part with it, she may be attached to it for that reason. She was humming the mystery tune before she received the vest, though, but maybe there is a reason for that. Her grandpa might have taught it to her, and he apparently had pretty good access to the treasure in order to be able to move them during the attack. The tune seems like a very Chekov's gun element and feels very related to the artifacts Kabuto's after.
     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 12-08-2012 at 12:19 PM.

  13. #13
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    The red hair might be a heritage clue. But the special ability to sense evil intentions comes from access to the kyuubi's power. Mito had it, and Naruto gains it only after he tames the kyuubi. It doesn't come from heritage. There is also Karin who is Uzumaki who has a special kind of sensing ability, but it recognizes targets and chakra quality. Miina's special sense includes having visions which makes it distinctive.

    One thing that seems to coincide with her visions is her wearing the vest Dokku gave her. If the artifacts are being kept inside it and Dokku says she refuses to part with it, she may be attached to it for that reason. She was humming the mystery tune before she received the vest, though, but maybe there is a reason for that. Her grandpa might have taught it to her, and he apparently had pretty good access to the treasure in order to be able to move them during the attack. The tune seems like a very Chekov's gun element and feels very related to the artifacts Kabuto's after.
    You mention how Karin can sense targets and chakra quality but she can sense much more than that. She sensed how Sasuke had become more dark and cold and how Naruto's chakra was bright. The sensing of dark/evil/malice or bright/good etc, seems to be an Uzumaki sensing trait and its true that Mina has visions on top of this.

    I am not sure if the vest has anything to do with it. It could be true. It could also be the case that she knows of the tune due to her grandpa like you say, or maybe she has it from her sensing ability or a vision as well.
     
         

  14. #14
    Academy Student LloyDEE's Avatar
    Status
    LloyDEE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Noone noticed? Chikara dream of the girl Mina.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    I have seen noone mention this yet, but If you watch Mirror 2 of the Naruto Chikara episode 3, look what you see at 06:28-06:44. It is Naruto, with the chakra cloak, when he first got control of Kurama's Chakra. He is Holding the girl named Mina.

    This arc takes place, before he trains with Bee, so I am curious for why we see this cloak
    in the dream or sort of vision, of Mina.

    and even though i have ridiculed this ''omg red hair, it must be an Uzumaki'' thing a bit in the past, I will say anyway, that this girl Mina, is of Uzumaki Heritage . Not just because of the hair color though, cause that is not enough to claim such a thing.
    First of all, Mina looks like Karin. Same type of hair color and her eyes being of the same color.
    Second of all, she has a special sensing power (an Uzumaki trait)
    and third, Kabuto noticed she is special as well.

    Thoughts?
    She is so Adorable. And yeah she maybe related to Uzumaki clan but that's not the point of this Filler. This filler has nothing to do with it but who knows. Mina is ADORABLE
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •