Status
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!

Ginjo shiba

What if ginjo is the uncle that kukaku spoke of and really he is kukaku's brother and isshin's brother and isshin was a shiba before he took his wifes name. how else would ginjo know particular things about isshin when him and ichigo first met? the only reason why kukaku would refer to him as uncle could mean that ginjo is now head of the shiba house. which could also be why ganju is following ginjo. and don't say ginjo just died how could this be well the time period is all screwed up right now.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Ginjo shiba

The time period isnt screwed up. its playing in the correct order, Ginjo was defeated during the Fullbringer Arc. Notice im not saying he is dead, just defeated.

He knew things to start because they have been following him over a year since he lost his powers. The part that would contradict your theory just a little bit (not that it isnt a good theory) is the fact that Ukitake and Shunsui never denied that Ginjo was a HUMAN substitute shinigami, and the 1st Substitute Shinigami, when when they talked and confirmed Ichigo knows everything and is ok with keeping the Badge as well.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

I don't think Ginjo is the uncle he was talking about. No point in saying that when Ginjo was just behind them, heh ? I think it's most likely Isshin. But it's so cool that the fullbringers are back into the game, Ginjo and Tsukishima rock!! And I want to know how they fit into the story. But I'd rather have Jackie and her Dirty Boots than that big bartender guy

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

The timeline is not screwed up.

The Fullbringers were humans. When they died they only died in the physical world. Their souls went to Soul Society and that's how they've returned to the story. I for one am excited to see the Fullbringers again. It's plausible that their physical bodies could have held back their potential. Now that they've entered Soul Society and have spirit bodies things could get interesting

Last edited by NLee; 12-01-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Status
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    The timeline is not screwed up.

The Fullbringers were humans. When they died they only died in the physical world. Their souls went to Soul Society and that's how they've returned to the story. I for one am excited to see the Fullbringers again. It's plausible that their physical bodies could have held back their potential. Now that they've entered Soul Society and have spirit bodies things could get interesting
    I actually meant the age timeline nobody has looked anywhere near yama's age besides genrei so we have to try and figure out who has been around since when also why would ganju be with ginjo unless he was a shiba or ginjo said he is friends with ichigo

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    I actually meant the age timeline nobody has looked anywhere near yama's age besides genrei so we have to try and figure out who has been around since when also why would ganju be with ginjo unless he was a shiba or ginjo said he is friends with ichigo
    Kukaku knos about the full bringers so she looked for them in the SS..ganju is with them because they are training together..Kukaku most likely knew they would help the SS because they are now friends with ichigo.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Well Old Man Yamamoto is well over 1,000 years old (all we know is he has been leader of the SS Gotei 13 for that long of a period). You got to remember Rukia is also over 100+ years old herself, which she referenced in the very first 15 chapters or first season of the anime. Soul Society Ages extremely slower than Human world creatures.