Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Kaguya Test] Kenshin.. [Dropped]

Greetings Kenshin..,

I will be the one kicking your @ss throughout this test. The rules are as followed:

☺ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ☺ You may only use Canon Taijutsu,NB Style Taijutsu , and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank.
    ☺ I may use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ☺ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    ☺ Terrain: A grassy plain with nothing else around for miles/kilometers.
    ☺ We start mid range from each other.
    ☺ If you have any questions please ask them via VM.

I will be using my Yamato biography which may be found below my signature during his test.

Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will proceed to make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 12-05-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Re: [Kaguya Test] Kenshin..

I'm glad you'll be kicking my ass I wouldn't have it any other way

Mugen Kaguya

Let have some damn fun old man lol

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin... View Post
    I'm glad you'll be kicking my ass I wouldn't have it any other way

Mugen Kaguya

Let have some damn fun old man lol
    Yamato stands face to face with the member of the Kaguya Clan. He knows of thier savagery and realises that he must not take them lightly. At this moment he wished that savagery was still focused on Kirigakure, but now was not the time to live in alternate realities.

Kaguya, I have heard tales of your clans ferocity. Why dont you show me first hand.

Yamato, utilizing his affinity for earth, makes the boar symbol, causing Mugen and the earth short range from him to be lowered 15 meters into the ground. Yamato then makes the snake seal, causing a dome of earth to cover the hole, leaving his opponent trapped. Yamato then performs two more hand seals and turns the earth all around the hole and the dome above the hole into mud, completely encapsulating his opponent is a muddy tomb.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Yamato stands face to face with the member of the Kaguya Clan. He knows of thier savagery and realises that he must not take them lightly. At this moment he wished that savagery was still focused on Kirigakure, but now was not the time to live in alternate realities.

Kaguya, I have heard tales of your clans ferocity. Why dont you show me first hand.

Yamato, utilizing his affinity for earth, makes the boar symbol, causing Mugen and the earth short range from him to be lowered 15 meters into the ground. Yamato then makes the snake seal, causing a dome of earth to cover the hole, leaving his opponent trapped. Yamato then performs two more hand seals and turns the earth all around the hole and the dome above the hole into mud, completely encapsulating his opponent is a muddy tomb.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
    Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    Damn Scary nice move I like that and since I don't really find it possible for me to jump 45 feet in the air ill have to use the only Kaguya clan move that will allow me to travel lol

Do you honestly think you can beat me old man... Ill show you just how weak you are

As Mugen stares down Yamato he feels the ground shifting underneath his feet knowing if he doesn't escape the pit that was created that he will surely die so Mugen quickly gets serious and uses the Kaguyas most powerful dance form causing very tall and sharp spikes of bone to form all over the battlefield including inside the pit destroying the earth dome Yamato is using as the trees of bone arise Mugen quickly merges with the tre closes to him as he merges with the tree Mugen choose to reappear out of a tree located Short range to your right about 4 feet away from you which is behind the tree that exactly next to you

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

As you are unaware of Mugens presence Mugen re appears as he Reappears with his body coming out of the spike Mugen with little effort Mugen using his clans ability to grow and remove their own bones removes a bone from his should that acts like a sword the bone is very very dense due to Mugens ability to increase his bone density multiple times he makes the sword as hard as steel and the sword is about 4 feet long

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

Now being right next to you short range to you he sneaks around the tree and while holding the sword down and leaning to the right in a very fluid movement Mugen slashes upwards across your side then as he does this Mugen this he spins around quickly holding the sword out ward cutting you deeply sideways across your back

Note: I didn't see many options to counter with so forgive me for using the s ranked technquie

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro... View Post
    Damn Scary nice move I like that and since I don't really find it possible for me to jump 45 feet in the air ill have to use the only Kaguya clan move that will allow me to travel lol

Do you honestly think you can beat me old man... Ill show you just how weak you are

As Mugen stares down Yamato he feels the ground shifting underneath his feet knowing if he doesn't escape the pit that was created that he will surely die so Mugen quickly gets serious and uses the Kaguyas most powerful dance form causing very tall and sharp spikes of bone to form all over the battlefield including inside the pit destroying the earth dome Yamato is using as the trees of bone arise Mugen quickly merges with the tre closes to him as he merges with the tree Mugen choose to reappear out of a tree located Short range to your right about 4 feet away from you which is behind the tree that exactly next to you

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

As you are unaware of Mugens presence Mugen re appears as he Reappears with his body coming out of the spike Mugen with little effort Mugen using his clans ability to grow and remove their own bones removes a bone from his should that acts like a sword the bone is very very dense due to Mugens ability to increase his bone density multiple times he makes the sword as hard as steel and the sword is about 4 feet long

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

Now being right next to you short range to you he sneaks around the tree and while holding the sword down and leaning to the right in a very fluid movement Mugen slashes upwards across your side then as he does this Mugen this he spins around quickly holding the sword out ward cutting you deeply sideways across your back

Note: I didn't see many options to counter with so forgive me for using the s ranked technquie
    Yamato, feeling pretty satisfied with himself, thinks the young kaguya is suffocating undergound until he feels the ground begin to shake. As the first few spikes fly up from the ground and then begin to sprout outward towards Yamato, He quickly forms the snake seals and grows a large pillar of wood to create a platform which lifts him above the spikes and keeps him safe from being impaled. Yamato watches the origin of the spikes, awaiting his opponent, without realising he is being approached from behind. As Mugen would now have to either run up the pillar or jump to the pillar to reach Yamato, the noise of Mugen's appraoch was hear by Yamato as he turns and sees a large bone sword being swung at him. Yamato reaches his arm our to grab the blade while wood is released from his palm. The wood stops the blade's swing and begins to wrap the blade as well and then continue on to bind Mugen as well. yamato releases his hand from the wood and forms three seals, creating a destuction torrent in his hand and releases it at Mugen, which knocks the bound Kaguya backwards, spinning into his own spikes.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

(Mokuton: Mokusatsu Shibari no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Smothering Binding Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The technique is similar to wood release: great forest technique in respect that the users arm transforms into several wood tendrils, which can be used to capture and restrain an enemy. The main difference is that the tendrils aren't sharp or intended to harm the target, instead spreading in a thinner manner to restricting the target as opposed to attack it. It can be large enough to trap even a large summon.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Yamato, feeling pretty satisfied with himself, thinks the young kaguya is suffocating undergound until he feels the ground begin to shake. As the first few spikes fly up from the ground and then begin to sprout outward towards Yamato, He quickly forms the snake seals and grows a large pillar of wood to create a platform which lifts him above the spikes and keeps him safe from being impaled. Yamato watches the origin of the spikes, awaiting his opponent, without realising he is being approached from behind. As Mugen would now have to either run up the pillar or jump to the pillar to reach Yamato, the noise of Mugen's appraoch was hear by Yamato as he turns and sees a large bone sword being swung at him. Yamato reaches his arm our to grab the blade while wood is released from his palm. The wood stops the blade's swing and begins to wrap the blade as well and then continue on to bind Mugen as well. yamato releases his hand from the wood and forms three seals, creating a destuction torrent in his hand and releases it at Mugen, which knocks the bound Kaguya backwards, spinning into his own spikes.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

(Mokuton: Mokusatsu Shibari no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Smothering Binding Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The technique is similar to wood release: great forest technique in respect that the users arm transforms into several wood tendrils, which can be used to capture and restrain an enemy. The main difference is that the tendrils aren't sharp or intended to harm the target, instead spreading in a thinner manner to restricting the target as opposed to attack it. It can be large enough to trap even a large summon.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required
    I love that your using only Yamato abilities

you think your wood can stop me?

As Mugen jumps up to the pillar to slash Yamato he sees Yamato turn around and release the wood from his hand which wraps completely around Mugens Sword and continues to wrap around Mugen so as the wood is trying to wrap itself around Mugen... Mugen quickly using his naturally born ability to grow bones from all over his body uses the Kaguyas clans third Dance form known as Dance if the Larch by doing this Mugen At a very fast rate causes Bones to grow all over his body destroying the wood that's trying to trap him

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

As the Wood is destroyed and still being very close to Yamato Mugen while Yamato Begins handseals quickly retracts the bones his left and right arm as this is done Mugen with great speed appears infront of Yamato and punches him twice with the second punch sending Yamato into the air as Yamato is sent flying in the air Mugen Jumps above him and delivers a powerful Rigth hand that sends Yamato back to the ground as Mugen delievers this powerful punch he releashes a large Shuriken and Throws it at Yamato disabling him from above Mugen after disabling Yamato then proceeds to delievers Several punches onto Yamato while spinning at fast speeds like a drill while also drilling Yamato into the Ground

(Raikou Boruto) – Lightning Bolter
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user punches the opponent twice with their fist. The second launches them high into the air. The user then jumps above them and punches them back down. Then, the user disables the opponent with large shuriken from above, then lands several powerful blows while spinning like a drill, drilling the opponent into the ground.

Last edited by Ryuko; 12-04-2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Fixing spelling

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kenshin has decided to stop the test due to his schedule leaving little time to roleplay.