Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

He not care about village. Pain was attack konha village. Danzo killed frog then do nothing just let people died. He bad person as evil

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    HiddenSound disagrees. ^_^ He doesn't believe this. So please clarify on the "we" bro
    He's an idiot! He prides himself in thinking that he actually understands Danzos character and other people don't, poor snob doesn't realise Danzo doesn't have any.........he thinks other people don't understand the concept of a harsh reality and extreme measures...lol

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by warlee View Post
    He is being realistic, this is the ninja world where there is betrayal and deception,deciet e.t.c no village would survive w/o someone like danzo, onoiki use the akatsuki, the bloody mist, hidden cloud kidnappin ppl, suna forming an alliance w/ orochimaru e.t.c he is a product of the old ninja ways. If not now that the ninja world have become cheesy and soft.
    That's where you're wrong! See people like him ARE the reason there is so much distrust in the world. Because people like him only look out for their own interests. Danzo was the biggest preacher of self sacrifice, he preached this virtue to all his underlings, young ninjas of Konoha who believed in him, prompting them to give up their lives for him and for his orders, while he sat in the shadows, creeping his way up to the Hokage seat.

Look at all the Ninjas he corrupted, who could have chosen a different path if it weren't for Danzo.....Nagato, Konan, Orochimaru, Kabuto...and those are just the ones we know about! Who knows how many countless ninja gave up their lives for this selfish prick without the slightest objection!

He had the villages best interest at heart? Well let me ask you this, what is the village? A bunch of buildings and houses made out of stone stacked together someplace? The PEOPLE are the village!! When Pain came to take Naruto, Danzo sat idly by with his selfish reasoning and let Pain destroy those people, the village! Just to become Hokage after the dust settled! How can anyone call this man anything other than a selfish sack of shit?!

Last edited by iSpeak the Truth; 11-30-2012 at 07:45 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    That's where you're wrong! See people like him ARE the reason there is so much distrust in the world. Because people like him only look out for their own interests. Danzo was the biggest preacher of self sacrifice, he preached this virtue to all his underlings, young ninjas of Konoha who believed in him, prompting them to give up their lives for him and for his orders, while he sat in the shadows, creeping his way up to the Hokage seat.

Look at all the Ninjas he corrupted, who could have chosen a different path if it weren't for Danzo.....Nagato, Konan, Orochimaru, Kabuto...and those are just the ones we know about! Who knows how many countless ninja gave up their lives for this selfish prick without the slightest objection!

He had the villages best interest at heart? Well let me ask you this, what is the village? A bunch of buildings and houses made out of stone stacked together someplace? The PEOPLE are the village!! When Pain came to take Naruto, Danzo sat idly by with his selfish reasoning and let Pain destroy those people, the village! Just to become Hokage after the dust settled! How can anyone call this man anything other than a selfish sack of shit?!
    Exactly, saying that he wants to protect the village but kills the messenger frog to get naruto and lets pain run riot all over konoha

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Finally found a real proof to Danzo's corruption. And this proof can't be argued with or be manipulated. Him and his Root.. were corrupt like hell, back in the days.

Are you kidding me..... this guy is such a bloody low-life. I like how people say hes the most realistic character in the manga.. then i suppose Iruka is unrealistic? lmao. This guy represents what we call "corrupt politicians". Like "Mr. Creedy" from V for Vendetta.

Really...... and also this:

HiddenSound.. i wanna see how you explain this about Danzo >_>.. your so called Hero.
    For once we are in agreement. But, I think you dug to far. The fact that he ordered Root not to assist Konoha during the Pain invasion was evidence that he was a real doucher.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you even understand why Danzo was there?, It wasn't because of his Own Greed/Power/Selfish reasons.

Danzo is there for his village, He wanted to know what the Rock village was planning and if it posed a threat to the leaf.

Again he is doing it for his village

Danzo may of been as asshole, He may of been corrupt, But like a true shinobi he would do anything to keep the leaf safe, even if that means going behind the hokages back.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Do you even understand why Danzo was there?, It wasn't because of his Own Greed/Power/Selfish reasons.

Danzo is there for his village, He wanted to know what the Rock village was planning and if it posed a threat to the leaf.

Again he is doing it for his village

Danzo may of been as asshole, He may of been corrupt, But like a true shinobi he would do anything to keep the leaf safe, even if that means going behind the hokages back.
    No! Not for the village! For his own selfish ambition to become the Hokage, everything he ever did was meant to lead him to that position.

Because Tobirama chose Hiruzen! Since that day, Danzo has been jealous, he was always selfish though...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No! Not for the village! For his own selfish ambition to become the Hokage, everything he ever did was meant to lead him to that position.

Because Tobirama chose Hiruzen! Since that day, Danzo has been jealous, he was always selfish though...
    Read the last scan
    "This is the least we can do To protect the leaf

Your post is invalid

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    People on here mistunderstood danzo, yes he may come off like a troublesome old man who does things that are extremely overboard, but ultimately at the end of the day the LEAF VILLAGE STILL STANDS, Everything he does is to protect and maintain the leaf stays strong above all else, thats why he is called the darkest shinobi. For example he kept his word to itachi that he would not harm sauske when he left, The only reason danzo wanted sauske eliminated was cause he was a missing ninja and he knew orochimaru was gunna use sauske body,
    OOOOO i thought it was becasue itachi threatned to giva away konohas secrets to every other village and that he asked sarutobi to watch over sasuke???

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

He's dead, he got what he deserved

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree, Danzo was garbage.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Read the last scan
    "This is the least we can do To protect the leaf

Your post is invalid
    What is the leaf? The buildings and houses? Or the people which he let die during the invasion to become Hokage?

My post is valid and true! You are one of the handful of people that think Danzo was any good! Against millions of Danzo haters who actually realised his true selfish and malicious nature. Wake the F up!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    And why does he want to become Hokage so bad? To protect the Leaf at all costs HIS way.

His morals may be severely skewed, but he does have morals.
    No! To get over his jealousy with Hiruzen that started the night Hiruzen was made Hokage!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Danzo wanted to become Hokage to protect leaf? Lmao He just wanted the taste of power and would have taken out the advisers after his reign. The man was supremely power hungry. I wouldn't compare him to Madara At all. Sorry.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What is the leaf? The buildings and houses? Or the people which he let die during the invasion to become Hokage?

My post is valid and true! You are one of the handful of people that think Danzo was any good! Against millions of Danzo haters who actually realised his true selfish and malicious nature. Wake the F up!
    He wasn't a good person, but he was a good shinobi.

As i've said, He did it for the leaf village, Stated in the manga.
    Manga > Your Opinion.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!

LoL @ This Thread

Danzo was pretty hilarious IMO.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Danzo wanted to become Hokage to protect leaf? Lmao He just wanted the taste of power and would have taken out the advisers after his reign. The man was supremely power hungry. I wouldn't compare him to Madara At all. Sorry.
    This

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Manga > Your Opinion.
    The village edlders did say he was extremely loyal.. Killing that messenger frog was f$%^ery, i felt bad for that frog dude.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Manga > Your Opinion.
    Stated by him! He also "stated" that he wouldn't let Obito/Madara and Sasuke live, he also stated, shinobi should know self sacrifice and then he took a hostage when he was getting his shit pushed in. He was nothing more than a jealous clown who had a lot of good people killed for his own selfishness. Manga> my opinion

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Killing off pitiful
    Shinigami.

D,:< Danzo ruined kabuto's life he a bad man~!!

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Danzo wasn't a disgrace. He just did whatever was necessary to protect the village as a whole, even. If it meant violence, or corruption towards a small unit in the city, but you must say his ethics worked very well to keep a majority of Konoha safe.

EDIT: I will admit he is a bastard though.

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan No Obito View Post
    The village edlders did say he was extremely loyal.. Killing that messenger frog was f$%^ery, i felt bad for that frog dude.
    Yes but he was trying to keep the akatsuki from getting the nine tails power. Ha hadn't realized how strong Naruto had become at that point, and it was at the beginning of Pein's attack, so he hadn't realized his strength either.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here and there

Disgrace to Konoha? If anything he is a hero to Konoha. He is like Itachi, a hero in the shadows. Whilst its true that Danzo had his own selfish purpose it also doesn't change the fact that his ultimate goal was to protect the Leaf no matter what from enemies.

There are numerous moments in the manga that portrays Danzo's attempt to protect the Leaf no matter what, even during his last moment he tried to kill both Sasuke and Tobi, enemies of Konoha.

His motivation of becoming a Hokage was purely because of his rivalry against Hiruzen when he was appointed Hokage. Ever since then Danzo has always been playing catch up as his last flashback shows.

It also seems that most people don't understand the concept of Utilitarianism since that was Danzo's approach in the Shinobi world.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[IMG]C:\Users\Ed\Pictures\naruto-jackass_c_282670.jpg[/IMG]

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Manga > Your Opinion.
    lol.. you know who you remind me of.... Rikishi from WWE . I remember in the old days when they did this storyline about Rikishi running over Stone cold... ;]. And his excuse was this.. " I DID IT FOR THE ROCK".. lmao. Just like Danzo.. " I did it for the village".

Protecting the village is different then being a good or bad guy.. He chose to protect konoha to out do Sarutobi, and because he thought that way.. But, I assume killing a random family of Konoha.. or murdering a whole country is acceptable.. and still makes him a good guy.. because of this one phrase.. " I did it for the village".. uh no.

Here is what a "true Shinobi" in Naruto is. He doesn't sell out his comrades. Kisame didn't sell out Obito.. so he was a true shinobi in that aspect.. Danzo betrayed Kabuto's "mother".. and many others. Not a true shinobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan No Obito View Post
    Yet Kakashi was like " w.e " ^_^ He was loyal.. but selfish.. Hitler was loyal to Germany .. so why is he a bad guy? oh yea cause he killed many others to protect his country.