Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 104
  1. #21
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,632
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Is that Shikuro Aburame in that scan?
     
         

  2. #22
    Ñårütö #1 warlee's Avatar
    Status
    warlee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,500
    Location
    In your laptop
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    He is being realistic, this is the ninja world where there is betrayal and deception,deciet e.t.c no village would survive w/o someone like danzo, onoiki use the akatsuki, the bloody mist, hidden cloud kidnappin ppl, suna forming an alliance w/ orochimaru e.t.c he is a product of the old ninja ways. If not now that the ninja world have become cheesy and soft.
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by warlee View Post
    He is being realistic, this is the ninja world where there is betrayal and deception,deciet e.t.c no village would survive w/o someone like danzo, onoiki use the akatsuki, the bloody mist, hidden cloud kidnappin ppl, suna forming an alliance w/ orochimaru e.t.c he is a product of the old ninja ways. If not now that the ninja world have become cheesy and soft.
    The leaf did before Danzo... and still does after Danzo... O_o. Peace is soft and cheesy aye? :D

    Quote Originally Posted by KuroNero View Post
    Look, you have your opinion. It is written on the thread title itself. No need to get so defensive. Itachi killed his own mother and father. They were different people, and Itachi did a better job of protecting Konoha, no doubt. The similarity is they were both wrong in what they ultimately did (Itachi through Sasuke), and repented at the end. To call them scum now is just useless. Reflecting on the characters is what we can do here, and discuss them like reasonable people. If you aren't willing to do that, then this will be my last post. I haven't been rude to you, I only gave my opinion on my matter. If you posted this so everyone would agree with you, then... wow. You have psychological issues.

    However I don't believe that is why you did, so please, calm down. My post was in no way an attack, and in case you hadn't noticed, your facts are wrong. Danzo allowed Konoha citizens to die, he did not kill them. He felt he was the only one who could make rational decisions in the best interest of the village, he was not just "power hungry"; he never was. Itachi did kill. Danzo ordered it because he had to. Why would Kabuto need an Edo Danzo? Who knows. Maybe he wouldn't have been punked by the Uchiha Bros. Maybe unlimited chakra, KA-using, Izanagi machine Danzo would have made a great bodyguard. Think before you respond. I am highly intellectual and perhaps so are you. If that is so, let's debate and not fight. I have to hit the sack though for the time being, but am happy to engage you tomorrow, friend.

    Apologies if I misconstrued your tone, the "LOL" threw me off as it was extremely condescending.
    Bro..... Noones getting mad here lol. Hitler himself did not kill....he ordered to kill.... So why is he blamed?.. oh yes because it was his plan.

    1. Danzo didn't have to do it... he chose to do it. It was already stated. If your so naive as to believe "ohhh he did it so he can save the village"... well open your eyes Uchiha themselves were part of the village. But why were they segregated ? You segregate the village's people.. and then you shut them up by killing them.... yea very nice way of protecting.

    2. Sarutobi actually made better decisions... Sorry but it is the reality. During his command the leaf was in its so called "Prime". Danzo was a disgrace to the previous Hokages. And was another ninja like Madara Uchiha, who believed his way was the right way.

    3. Danzo is still a scum.. Itachi will still be considered a traitor. Once a traitor always a traitor.. does it mean he can't recover for that? no.. but he never said sorry or anything. Sarutobi was the only voice of reason in the Uchiha Massacre. You had 3 geezers and 2 kids talking about war.. like its a game. And acting like the Uchiha didn't knew what they were doing. But also, Itachi was ordered to kill his parents..... by Danzo.. to be more clear he was FORCED..

    4. 2 Options Itachi had : 1. Kill the clan and save the brother.. 2. Die with the clan itself.


    5. If you agree with killing your friends off because they were going to try to revolt against the government, because of them being segregated.. then you are a Danzo. If you don't agree with it.. then you are a real Shinobi.

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    I didn't say that wasn't his message. Friendship and bonds are undoubtedly Kishimoto's message and he's displaying that through Naruto. Doesn't make it any less realistic, though. Naruto, like Luffy, is completely unrealistic. There is no such thing as a "good pirate" or an "orange clad knuckleheaded ninja"; Naruto the character itself is illogical because he's not a ninja. There was one point in One Piece where a civilian didn't trust Luffy and Luffy even points out the fact that technically they ARE the bad guys. Blackbeard, no matter how much you hate him, is a realistic pirate. Danzo, no matter how much you hate him, is a realistic ninja. And both main characters want to destroy that system. But that system is the way it is. And neither of them fit it.
    The thing is "Danzo" the character is created based on "corrupt politicians". or "Stalin type" politicians.. who sacrifice their comrades just to save their country.. Happens in military all the time. And Kishimoto stands against that, and i myself agree with him. There isn't a "good pirate"? Pirates aren't what people say they are like.. just savages of the sea. Pirates are what you call sea merchents or etc. You should look up on Real pirates mate. Hes not a realistic ninja due to 1 thing.. ninjas don't sell out their comrades.

    Its not only the main characters... there many side characters..

    One piece: Monkey D. Dragon, Shanks, Jinbei, Aokiji and many more..

    Naruto : SO6P , Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi , Naruto uzumaki, Jiraya , and many more..
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 11-30-2012 at 07:01 AM.

  4. #24
    Member Rosco Wellington's Avatar
    Status
    Rosco Wellington is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    201
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    You know what I didn't understand was y kishi tried to make him seem not so bad in the itachi flashbacks. Prolly already realized by everybody but I was thinking of Danzo today as a matter of fact. This guy did everything for the village..... And he let pain destroy it. I had to pause like like mannnn...... F**k this ***** -_-
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Wellington View Post
    You know what I didn't understand was y kishi tried to make him seem not so bad in the itachi flashbacks. Prolly already realized by everybody but I was thinking of Danzo today as a matter of fact. This did everything for the village..... And he let pain destroy it. I had to pause like like mannnn...... F**k this ***** -_-
    Exactly, the niqqa just sat there and drank his tea -->_<
     
         

  6. #26
    Member Minato and Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Minato and Jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    142
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    He not care about village. Pain was attack konha village. Danzo killed frog then do nothing just let people died. He bad person as evil
     
         

  7. #27
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    HiddenSound disagrees. ^_^ He doesn't believe this. So please clarify on the "we" bro
    He's an idiot! He prides himself in thinking that he actually understands Danzos character and other people don't, poor snob doesn't realise Danzo doesn't have any.........he thinks other people don't understand the concept of a harsh reality and extreme measures...lol
     
         

  8. #28
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by warlee View Post
    He is being realistic, this is the ninja world where there is betrayal and deception,deciet e.t.c no village would survive w/o someone like danzo, onoiki use the akatsuki, the bloody mist, hidden cloud kidnappin ppl, suna forming an alliance w/ orochimaru e.t.c he is a product of the old ninja ways. If not now that the ninja world have become cheesy and soft.
    That's where you're wrong! See people like him ARE the reason there is so much distrust in the world. Because people like him only look out for their own interests. Danzo was the biggest preacher of self sacrifice, he preached this virtue to all his underlings, young ninjas of Konoha who believed in him, prompting them to give up their lives for him and for his orders, while he sat in the shadows, creeping his way up to the Hokage seat.

    Look at all the Ninjas he corrupted, who could have chosen a different path if it weren't for Danzo.....Nagato, Konan, Orochimaru, Kabuto...and those are just the ones we know about! Who knows how many countless ninja gave up their lives for this selfish prick without the slightest objection!

    He had the villages best interest at heart? Well let me ask you this, what is the village? A bunch of buildings and houses made out of stone stacked together someplace? The PEOPLE are the village!! When Pain came to take Naruto, Danzo sat idly by with his selfish reasoning and let Pain destroy those people, the village! Just to become Hokage after the dust settled! How can anyone call this man anything other than a selfish sack of shit?!
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak the Truth; 11-30-2012 at 08:45 AM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member mikeeozua's Avatar
    Status
    mikeeozua is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,056
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    That's where you're wrong! See people like him ARE the reason there is so much distrust in the world. Because people like him only look out for their own interests. Danzo was the biggest preacher of self sacrifice, he preached this virtue to all his underlings, young ninjas of Konoha who believed in him, prompting them to give up their lives for him and for his orders, while he sat in the shadows, creeping his way up to the Hokage seat.

    Look at all the Ninjas he corrupted, who could have chosen a different path if it weren't for Danzo.....Nagato, Konan, Orochimaru, Kabuto...and those are just the ones we know about! Who knows how many countless ninja gave up their lives for this selfish prick without the slightest objection!

    He had the villages best interest at heart? Well let me ask you this, what is the village? A bunch of buildings and houses made out of stone stacked together someplace? The PEOPLE are the village!! When Pain came to take Naruto, Danzo sat idly by with his selfish reasoning and let Pain destroy those people, the village! Just to become Hokage after the dust settled! How can anyone call this man anything other than a selfish sack of shit?!
    Exactly, saying that he wants to protect the village but kills the messenger frog to get naruto and lets pain run riot all over konoha
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Finally found a real proof to Danzo's corruption. And this proof can't be argued with or be manipulated. Him and his Root.. were corrupt like hell, back in the days.



    Are you kidding me..... this guy is such a bloody low-life. I like how people say hes the most realistic character in the manga.. then i suppose Iruka is unrealistic? lmao. This guy represents what we call "corrupt politicians". Like "Mr. Creedy" from V for Vendetta.

    Really...... and also this:



    HiddenSound.. i wanna see how you explain this about Danzo >_>.. your so called Hero.
    For once we are in agreement. But, I think you dug to far. The fact that he ordered Root not to assist Konoha during the Pain invasion was evidence that he was a real doucher.
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Do you even understand why Danzo was there?, It wasn't because of his Own Greed/Power/Selfish reasons.

    Danzo is there for his village, He wanted to know what the Rock village was planning and if it posed a threat to the leaf.



    Again he is doing it for his village


    Danzo may of been as asshole, He may of been corrupt, But like a true shinobi he would do anything to keep the leaf safe, even if that means going behind the hokages back.
     
         

  12. #32
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Do you even understand why Danzo was there?, It wasn't because of his Own Greed/Power/Selfish reasons.

    Danzo is there for his village, He wanted to know what the Rock village was planning and if it posed a threat to the leaf.



    Again he is doing it for his village


    Danzo may of been as asshole, He may of been corrupt, But like a true shinobi he would do anything to keep the leaf safe, even if that means going behind the hokages back.
    No! Not for the village! For his own selfish ambition to become the Hokage, everything he ever did was meant to lead him to that position.

    Because Tobirama chose Hiruzen! Since that day, Danzo has been jealous, he was always selfish though...
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    No! Not for the village! For his own selfish ambition to become the Hokage, everything he ever did was meant to lead him to that position.

    Because Tobirama chose Hiruzen! Since that day, Danzo has been jealous, he was always selfish though...
    Read the last scan
    "This is the least we can do To protect the leaf

    Your post is invalid
     
         

  14. #34
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,332
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    People on here mistunderstood danzo, yes he may come off like a troublesome old man who does things that are extremely overboard, but ultimately at the end of the day the LEAF VILLAGE STILL STANDS, Everything he does is to protect and maintain the leaf stays strong above all else, thats why he is called the darkest shinobi. For example he kept his word to itachi that he would not harm sauske when he left, The only reason danzo wanted sauske eliminated was cause he was a missing ninja and he knew orochimaru was gunna use sauske body,
    OOOOO i thought it was becasue itachi threatned to giva away konohas secrets to every other village and that he asked sarutobi to watch over sasuke???
     
         

  15. #35
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    He's dead, he got what he deserved
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,565
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    I agree, Danzo was garbage.
     
         

  17. #37
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Read the last scan
    "This is the least we can do To protect the leaf

    Your post is invalid
    What is the leaf? The buildings and houses? Or the people which he let die during the invasion to become Hokage?

    My post is valid and true! You are one of the handful of people that think Danzo was any good! Against millions of Danzo haters who actually realised his true selfish and malicious nature. Wake the F up!
     
         

  18. #38
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    And why does he want to become Hokage so bad? To protect the Leaf at all costs HIS way.

    His morals may be severely skewed, but he does have morals.
    No! To get over his jealousy with Hiruzen that started the night Hiruzen was made Hokage!
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Danzo wanted to become Hokage to protect leaf? Lmao He just wanted the taste of power and would have taken out the advisers after his reign. The man was supremely power hungry. I wouldn't compare him to Madara At all. Sorry.
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    What is the leaf? The buildings and houses? Or the people which he let die during the invasion to become Hokage?

    My post is valid and true! You are one of the handful of people that think Danzo was any good! Against millions of Danzo haters who actually realised his true selfish and malicious nature. Wake the F up!
    He wasn't a good person, but he was a good shinobi.

    As i've said, He did it for the leaf village, Stated in the manga.
    Manga > Your Opinion.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •