Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 104
  1. #51
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    lol.. you know who you remind me of.... Rikishi from WWE . I remember in the old days when they did this storyline about Rikishi running over Stone cold... ;]. And his excuse was this.. " I DID IT FOR THE ROCK".. lmao. Just like Danzo.. " I did it for the village".

    Protecting the village is different then being a good or bad guy.. He chose to protect konoha to out do Sarutobi, and because he thought that way.. But, I assume killing a random family of Konoha.. or murdering a whole country is acceptable.. and still makes him a good guy.. because of this one phrase.. " I did it for the village".. uh no.

    Here is what a "true Shinobi" in Naruto is. He doesn't sell out his comrades. Kisame didn't sell out Obito.. so he was a true shinobi in that aspect.. Danzo betrayed Kabuto's "mother".. and many others. Not a true shinobi.




    Yet Kakashi was like " w.e " ^_^ He was loyal.. but selfish.. Hitler was loyal to Germany .. so why is he a bad guy? oh yea cause he killed many others to protect his country.
    It is acceptable in the world of shinobi, If A shinobi must murder an Entire family/Village/country to protect their Village then thats what they must do.
    You seem to think shinobi are nice People that they do "Good", Well they arn't and they don't.

    shinobi Lie, murder, Steal, torture, They do what ever they must. If they have to sell out their friends to keep their village safe, thats what they must do.

    Kisame: Killed his team to keep his villages secrets safe
    Itachi: Killed his Family/Friends/Clan to keep his village safe.

    These are true shinobi, They are weapons to use as their villages see fit, naruto is simply playing a child games, He refuses to kill, he refuses to do what ever it takes, What good is a tool for killing if it cannot kill?.

    As for Hitler, Yes he was a hero to his People, Maybe not to the rest of the world.
    Good/Evil is a matter of prospective, Nothing more.
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    People are jack asses. That's why he's the most realistic character. He's a brutal warlord who believes he could be helping his nation as a whole by sacrificing weaker parts of the edges. That's his character in a nut shell. He's not nice because he feel he doesn't have that luxury. If anything, he's at least honest about his motives.
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    I have to disagree. All Danzo wanted was kids that he could turn into root shinobi. But to do that he needed some without parents, so none would miss them.

    He was dirty and corrupt, yes, but I don't think that Konoha had survived without Root. There isn't much proof of what they did during the time, but obviously they only did things that were for the sake of Konoha. Danzo loved Konoha just as much as Hiruzen, no actually he loved it more I would say. He would protect Konoha in any possible way, by any means necessary,
     
         

  4. #54
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    It is acceptable in the world of shinobi, If A shinobi must murder an Entire family/Village/country to protect their Village then thats what they must do.
    You seem to think shinobi are nice People that they do "Good", Well they arn't and they don't.

    shinobi Lie, murder, Steal, torture, They do what ever they must. If they have to sell out their friends to keep their village safe, thats what they must do.

    Kisame: Killed his team to keep his villages secrets safe
    Itachi: Killed his Family/Friends/Clan to keep his village safe.

    These are true shinobi, They are weapons to use as their villages see fit, naruto is simply playing a child games, He refuses to kill, he refuses to do what ever it takes, What good is a tool for killing if it cannot kill?.

    As for Hitler, Yes he was a hero to his People, Maybe not to the rest of the world.
    Good/Evil is a matter of prospective, Nothing more.
    Wrong again.. If it was acceptable. Hashirama wouldn't have made the whole treaty with the Uchiha.... Sarutobi wouldn't have wanted to talk to the Uchiha. Sorry, but killing innocent people for your own goal is never acceptable. Sorry but a shinobi is someone who protects his loved ones.. atleast thats what a Konoha shinobi is. If someone threatens then he kills... but he/she does not kill because a country is in they way of their goal. That is idiocy.

    Sorry, but kishimoto has made this clear through Kakashi.. those who desert their friends are worse then Scums.. even if they are shinobi. ;].

    Kisame: was a idiot who was told to kill his sensei..

    Itachi : was a kid who was told to either be killed or kill and save 1 person O_o.

    True Shinobi are Naruto Uzumaki, SO6P, Hashirama Senju, Jiraya, Tsunade, to a certain extent Kisame because he didn't betray his friends, Raikage, Onoki..redeemed himself, Gaara..... =]

    Here we go .. "shinobi are tool".. and etc.. Sorry but that is going against the philosophy of the first hokage and the rest of the hokages. Those men didn't believe they were "tools".. only power hungry dictators treat human beings like tools.

    Hitler was a hero to his people?. His people.. as in his "Fake-aryan" clan? Or Germany?.. If your talking about Germany.. he killed many germans... and many even their didn't like him.. Nazi considered him a "Hero".. but don't speak for all germans.

    Good and Evil is written down in books. O_o There is a definition for evil.. and definition for good.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 12-01-2012 at 12:52 AM.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    lol.. you know who you remind me of.... Rikishi from WWE . I remember in the old days when they did this storyline about Rikishi running over Stone cold... ;]. And his excuse was this.. " I DID IT FOR THE ROCK".. lmao. Just like Danzo.. " I did it for the village".

    Protecting the village is different then being a good or bad guy.. He chose to protect konoha to out do Sarutobi, and because he thought that way.. But, I assume killing a random family of Konoha.. or murdering a whole country is acceptable.. and still makes him a good guy.. because of this one phrase.. " I did it for the village".. uh no.

    Here is what a "true Shinobi" in Naruto is. He doesn't sell out his comrades. Kisame didn't sell out Obito.. so he was a true shinobi in that aspect.. Danzo betrayed Kabuto's "mother".. and many others. Not a true shinobi.




    Yet Kakashi was like " w.e " ^_^ He was loyal.. but selfish.. Hitler was loyal to Germany .. so why is he a bad guy? oh yea cause he killed many others to protect his country.
    lol hitler didnt do anything to protect his country he expanded his country and started a world war. Danzo protected his country at all times. Besides without him this plot would be completely cheesy. He was one of the few characters who actually used logic.

    Tsunade was still letting naruto try and save sasuke even after knowing that he was endagering thousands of people and working with Orochimaru. The leaf wouldnt surivive for long with her making all the decisions
     
         

  6. #56
    Member Sarahmint's Avatar
    Status
    Sarahmint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    the New World :D
    Posts
    428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Sasuke
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    As if ordering a young Anbu Leader (who was loyal to the village) to murder his own clan wasn't enough.

    But that also means Itachi was corrupt. I don't understand why people ONLY point the finger at Danzo, when he had willing acomplices (like Itachi and Orochimaru)
     
         

  7. #57
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    lol hitler didnt do anything to protect his country he expanded his country and started a world war. Danzo protected his country at all times. Besides without him this plot would be completely cheesy. He was one of the few characters who actually used logic.

    Tsunade was still letting naruto try and save sasuke even after knowing that he was endagering thousands of people and working with Orochimaru. The leaf wouldnt surivive for long with her making all the decisions
    O_o.. should've paid attention.. his reason for killing the "Jew" was to protect the country. Just like Danzo did it to the "Uchiha".
    He killed the people of his own country.. which contradicts him protecting the village.. and also, lets the village be destroyed while just sitting underground.. and letting the hokage take care of everything.. but then goes behind the hokage's back to ruin the Leaf's reputation. Sorry, me killing your family is fine.. if I think it protects the country?

    Tsunade was trying to retrieve the "last Uchiha".. who Naruto believed he could save.. you know who Naruto is?? oh yea the guy he has already done more for the village then Danzo.. The reason leaf even standing after the pain attack is due to her... otherwise MOST shinobis who survived would've been dead. O_o. ;]
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Danzo was a total piece of trash and it says a lot about the people who try to defend him on here.
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Wrong again.. If it was acceptable. Hashirama wouldn't have made the whole treaty with the Uchiha.... Sarutobi wouldn't have wanted to talk to the Uchiha. Sorry, but killing innocent people for your own goal is never acceptable. Sorry but a shinobi is someone who protects his loved ones.. atleast thats what a Konoha shinobi is. If someone threatens then he kills... but he/she does not kill because a country is in they way of their goal. That is idiocy.

    Sorry, but kishimoto has made this clear through Kakashi.. those desert their friends are worse then Scums.. even if they are shinobi. ;].

    Kisame: was a idiot who was told to kill his village.

    Itachi : was a kid who was told to either be killed or kill and save 1 person O_o.

    True Shinobi are Naruto Uzumaki, SO6P, Hashirama Senju, Jiraya, Tsunade, to a certain extent Kisame because he didn't betray his friends, Raikage, Onoki..redeemed himself, Gaara..... =]

    Here we go .. "shinobi are tool".. and etc.. Sorry but that is going against the philosophy of the first hokage and the rest of the hokages. Those men didn't believe they were "tools".. only power hungry dictators treat human beings like tools.

    Hitler was a hero to his people?. His people.. as in his "Fake-aryan" clan? Or Germany?.. If your talking about Germany.. he killed many germans... and many even their didn't like him.. Nazi considered him a "Hero".. but don't speak for all germans.

    Good and Evil is written down in books. O_o There is a definition for evil.. and definition for good.

    Sorutobi may have wanted to talk with them but he himself let it happen. -_-

    Naruto and Tsunade are true shinobi yet they realized that sasuke was putting innocent lives in danger which is their job to protect and still wanted to save him. To be honest naruto's character is cheesy.
    Ninjas are basically the same thing as soilders. They arent meant to think for themselves.
    Just like how we undercover agents who have to unemotional to get the job done. If it wasnt for people like this the U.S. would be in danger same with the Leaf Village.
     
         
    Last edited by Mr.Beastie; 12-01-2012 at 12:56 AM.

  10. #60
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    But danzo didnt just have normal ninja he raised anbu which is their job to be
    Sorutobi may have wanted to talk with them but he himself let it happen. -_-

    Naruto and Tsunade are true shinobi yet they realized that sasuke was putting innocent lives in danger which is their job to protect and still wanted to save him. To be honest naruto's character is cheesy
    O_o He didn't even know about it.. Only reason he kept shut was because of Itachi.. which was i admit one of his flaws..... O_o. But yea. Hokage is charged of the Anbu.. not Danzo.. Danzo is with the Root. Which was closed by Hiruzen.. but he still kept it open in secret.

    And I hope you realize.. Tsunade was giving her life away.. and so Naruto.. to protect the village.. while Danzo was underground chilling.
     
         

  11. #61
    Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    markdabomb22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whore Island
    Posts
    4,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Danzo is a good guy.........he enjoys sunsets,long walks on the beach and frisky woman
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Wrong again.. If it was acceptable. Hashirama wouldn't have made the whole treaty with the Uchiha.... Sarutobi wouldn't have wanted to talk to the Uchiha. Sorry, but killing innocent people for your own goal is never acceptable. Sorry but a shinobi is someone who protects his loved ones.. atleast thats what a Konoha shinobi is. If someone threatens then he kills... but he/she does not kill because a country is in they way of their goal. That is idiocy.

    Sorry, but kishimoto has made this clear through Kakashi.. those desert their friends are worse then Scums.. even if they are shinobi. ;].

    Kisame: was a idiot who was told to kill his village.

    Itachi : was a kid who was told to either be killed or kill and save 1 person O_o.

    True Shinobi are Naruto Uzumaki, SO6P, Hashirama Senju, Jiraya, Tsunade, to a certain extent Kisame because he didn't betray his friends, Raikage, Onoki..redeemed himself, Gaara..... =]

    Here we go .. "shinobi are tool".. and etc.. Sorry but that is going against the philosophy of the first hokage and the rest of the hokages. Those men didn't believe they were "tools".. only power hungry dictators treat human beings like tools.

    Hitler was a hero to his people?. His people.. as in his "Fake-aryan" clan? Or Germany?.. If your talking about Germany.. he killed many germans... and many even their didn't like him.. Nazi considered him a "Hero".. but don't speak for all germans.

    Good and Evil is written down in books. O_o There is a definition for evil.. and definition for good.
    Hashirama didn't create shinobi, he didn't create the shinobi system, Just because he doesn't find it acceptable doesn't mean anything.


    In the world of shinobi killing innocents for the sake of your village is acceptable, Every village (Pre-shinobi alliance) wanted to wipe each other/Steal their tailed beasts out to further their own villages Goals/Power.
    Shinboi are weapons for their villages to use, Nothing more. They fight for their village they die for their village
    If they pose a threat to Their mission/Village they Kill them, Simple as that.

    Oh and you think kakashi hasn't done "Evil" things?, Killing Rin, Killing Many shinobi through out his life time, also kakashi Agree with what i'm saying



    If the world of shinobi was all "Friends/sunshine/rainbows and happiness" there wouldn't of been so many shinobi wars. Some times shinobi have to make hard decisions, Their "Friends" or their village, If everyone was like naruto the leaf would simply not survive, He would allow his village to be destroyed because of his "Friends". You cannot save both It's childish to think you can, Like naruto thinks.

    Current Naruto is trying to "Save" sasuke, A person who poses a massive threat to his village and tsunade is allows him to live also.
    The decisions to allow naruto to keep chasing this criminal and allowing him to live is pathetic, If sasuke attacks naruto will "Stop him without killing him", So childish.

    Danzo's orders to kill sasuke was the right one to make, Yet naruto keeping chasing him and everytime he fails to kill him/Refuses to kill him the more the leaf is in danger. True shinobi my ass.

    Even Gaara gets it,



    The Village comes First.
     
         
    Last edited by Exaar; 12-01-2012 at 01:13 AM.

  13. #63
    Member Nikashu's Avatar
    Status
    Nikashu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    301
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    Danzo was pretty messed up but in the end he tried to repent by sealing sasuke and Obito. But once a failure always a failure.
    I agree, once a failure always a failure. like, remember that one fodder? what was his name... Naru-something?
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    O_o.. should've paid attention.. his reason for killing the "Jew" was to protect the country. Just like Danzo did it to the "Uchiha".
    He killed the people of his own country.. which contradicts him protecting the village.. and also, lets the village be destroyed while just sitting underground.. and letting the hokage take care of everything.. but then goes behind the hokage's back to ruin the Leaf's reputation. Sorry, me killing your family is fine.. if I think it protects the country?

    Tsunade was trying to retrieve the "last Uchiha".. who Naruto believed he could save.. you know who Naruto is?? oh yea the guy he has already done more for the village then Danzo.. The reason leaf even standing after the pain attack is due to her... otherwise MOST shinobis who survived would've been dead. O_o. ;]
    The uchiha were planning to betray the village, thats why he had them killed, The moment they started plotting against their village was the moment they stopped being part of it.
    They died as traitors of the Leaf, Not as leaf shinobi.

    In Killing the uchiha Protected not only the leaf, But the whole fire country
     
         

  15. #65
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Hashirama didn't create shinobi, he didn't create the shinobi system, Just because he doesn't find it acceptable doesn't mean anything.


    In the world of shinobi killing innocents for the sake of your village is acceptable, Every village (Pre-shinobi alliance) wanted to wipe each other/Steal their tailed beasts out to further their own villages Goals/Power.
    Shinboi are weapons for their villages to use, Nothing more. They fight for their village they die for their village
    If they pose a threat to Their mission/Village they Kill them, Simple as that.

    Oh and you think kakashi hasn't done "Evil" things?, Killing Rin, Killing Many shinobi through out his life time, also kakashi Agree with what i'm saying



    If the world of shinobi was all "Friends/sunshine/rainbows and happiness" there wouldn't of been so many shinobi wars. Some times shinobi have to make hard decisions, Their "Friends" or their village, If everyone was like naruto the leaf would simply not survive, He would allow his village to be destroyed because of his "Friends". You cannot save both It's childish to think you can, Like naruto thinks.

    Current Naruto is trying to "Save" sasuke, A person who poses a massive threat to his village and tsunade is allows him to live also.
    The decisions to allow naruto to keep chasing this criminal and allowing him to live is pathetic, If sasuke attacks naruto will "Stop him without killing him", So childish.

    Danzo's orders to kill sasuke was the right one to make, Yet naruto keeping chasing him and everytime he fails to kill him/Refuses to kill him the more the leaf is in danger. True shinobi my ass.
    Hashirama didn't create it.. well Danzo didn't either.. and you didn't either.. A "shinobi" is someone who can use ninjutsu. Hence why SO6P is the God of Shinobi. So where does it say its acceptable.. If you want to go on to the person who created shinobi.. then that person believed in what Naruto believes in.. and which is against what you and Danzo believe in.

    Shinobi are military. Military is made of people who serve to protect the village.. again ONLY dictators think of them as tools.. What Kakashi said is understandable.. he was after all from the Anbu himself.. and there are hard/strict teachings like those in the world.. But keeping in mind the scan you posted by Kakashi saying Ninjas are tools of the village.... look at this quote:

    "In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

    Another Kakashi quote: "The people from this village are different from your average village. Even if it means dying, there's not a single one of us, who would sell out a comrade."

    Danzo abandoned his comrades who were getting segregated because of him..and that makes him a trash. And then he had his comrades killed.. instead of trusting them.. =]

    If they world was sunshines and rainbows.. it would be a better place.. and there would be no hard decisions.. but it because of people like Danzo and the Raikage (his attitude before).. that people can't have sunshines and rainbows. Naruto, Jiraya, Hashirama , and SO6P died happily for trying to get those sunshines and rainbows.

    Naruto is already done with saving him.. Hes already told Itachi that if sasuke attacks the village he will find a way to stop him.. and what Naruto said was more about their powers and their battle "they will bot die" not a suicide thing lmao.. I bet him talking to Nagato was childish also right?..

    Tsunade allowed sasuke to live before he became a threat.. ;]. Otherwise it would've been "send the anbu and capture him".. But hey at least her and Naruto dedicated their life to protect konoha in the pain arc.. while Danzo was chilling underground. ;]

    So I can kill your family and friends , because I think it will protect the country.? Please answer this question.
     
         

  16. #66
    Member
    Status
    DonS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    HURR DURR lets post obvious shit
     
         

  17. #67
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    Posts
    16,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    He was a douche.
     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Hashirama didn't create it.. well Danzo didn't either.. and you didn't either.. A "shinobi" is someone who can use ninjutsu. Hence why SO6P is the God of Shinobi. So where does it say its acceptable.. If you want to go on to the person who created shinobi.. then that person believed in what Naruto believes in.. and which is against what you and Danzo believe in.

    Shinobi are military. Military is made of people who serve to protect the village.. again ONLY dictators think of them as tools.. What Kakashi said is understandable.. he was after all from the Anbu himself.. and there are hard/strict teachings like those in the world.. But keeping in mind the scan you posted by Kakashi saying Ninjas are tools of the village.... look at this quote:
    Military are nothing but a bunch of tools, If not what are they?, They're trained to Kill/Lie/deserve/Put their mission above all else/Put their village above all else.

    Kakashi states it clearly, This is the way of shinobi "Becoming the countrys tool is most important", Naruto is to naive to accept this, So was obito when he made his statement.

    Those to abandon their mission/village become useless to their village, Like Kakashi's dad when he risked his life for his friends, The village doesn't need people that put their Friends above their missions.


    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Another Kakashi quote: "The people from this village are different from your average village. Even if it means dying, there's not a single one of us, who would sell out a comrade."

    Danzo abandoned his comrades who were getting segregated because of him..and that makes him a trash. And then he had his comrades killed.. instead of trusting them.. =]
    Well duh, No village would betray their own shinobi if it would do harm to their village, This would be betraying their village.
    They would only if he Poses a threat to their village.

    The people under danzo knew the Risks, Danzo's underlings did what they had to do and did what Danzo/The village asked from them, As tools.





    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    If they world was sunshines and rainbows.. it would be a better place.. and there would be no hard decisions.. but it because of people like Danzo and the Raikage (his attitude before).. that people can't have sunshines and rainbows. Naruto, Jiraya, Hashirama , and SO6P died happily for trying to get those sunshines and rainbows.

    Naruto is already done with saving him.. Hes already told Itachi that if sasuke attacks the village he will find a way to stop him.. and what Naruto said was more about their powers and their battle "they will bot die" not a suicide thing lmao.. I bet him talking to Nagato was childish also right?..

    Tsunade allowed sasuke to live before he became a threat.. ;]. Otherwise it would've been "send the anbu and capture him".. But hey at least her and Naruto dedicated their life to protect konoha in the pain arc.. while Danzo was chilling underground. ;]
    Danzo did send Sai to kill Sasuke because he knew he would be a threat to the leaf in the future, and he was right, Tsunade's fault for not doing anything about it beforhand or after.

    Danzo stayed hidden because he was trying to stop naruto returning, He knew if Pain caught him, the shinobi world would be doomed and he couldn't risk it, Also the leaf without a bijuu would of been a weak and easy target for other villages to finnish of the remainder of the leafs forces, It was only by sheer luck/Plot no jutsu that tsunade got away with letting naruto come back.

    The reason the Nv is what it is, is because of shinobi, naruto is a shinobi, Being a shinobi goes against everything he stands for.
    Unless naruto single handedly destroys the shinobi stystem, He will change nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    So I can kill your family and friends , because I think it will protect the country.? Please answer this question.
    Sure go for it.

    If a country thinks a Family or what ever poses a threat to them, Their soldiers/Secret forces will deal with them. Happens all the time in the real world.
     
         

  19. #69
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    That, I believe, is everyone's point. The Hokage is in charge of the ANBU and the shinobi of Konoha, Danzo is in charge of ROOT. Or, how Danzo puts it: "you are the leaves bathing in the sun. I…am the roots that grow in the dark." Danzo does all of the dirty work because he's in charge of ROOT. For all we know, Danzo might've founded ROOT due to wanting to keep the dirty affairs/politics seperate from everything else considered conventional to make Konoha seem better than it was, with ROOT being a faction of ANBU and whatnot. He had to be the sneaky, methodical, under-handed character that represents a true shinobi. Root carries out missions that Danzō believes will benefit Konoha because of its core views as "the unseen ones who support the great tree of Konoha from the depths of the earth".

    Also, the Elders knew that Danzo was in charge of ROOT, so it's crazy to think Hiruzen didn't know.
    but the point of the story is DIRTY WORK ISN'T NEEDED.... Dirty work only leads to hatred.. like Sasuke, Nagato, or Kabuto. Why was he not helping while people were dieing ??? or when the village was getting destroyed???. Root is not a faction of the Anbu.. They are Danzo's own personal ninjas. A true shinobi??? wth are you talking about?? A true shinobi lets his comrades die. and does nothing .. and chills underground?.. that was a true shinobi does?? wth is wrong with you dude. He already said for "his plan to work" the deaths of konoha citizens are ok.. fine.. as long as he becomes hokage.

    Kakashi describes Danzo as trash. O_o. ;].
     
         

  20. #70
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Military are nothing but a bunch of tools, If not what are they?, They're trained to Kill/Lie/deserve/Put their mission above all else/Put their village above all else.

    Kakashi states it clearly, This is the way of shinobi "Becoming the countrys tool is most important", Naruto is to naive to accept this, So was obito when he made his statement.

    Those to abandon their mission/village become useless to their village, Like Kakashi's dad when he risked his life for his friends, The village doesn't need people that put their Friends above their missions.
    Military is bunch of people who protect their country. If you think the other way then you are a power hungry guy... period. They put their comrades ABOVE ALL ELSE. Their village is their village because of their comrades. Buildings do not make a village PEOPLE DO. Yet Kakashi also stated if you abandon your comrades your trash. O_o. His father was the same way. He thought of his comrades first.. before the mission. And Kakashi respects him for that ;].

    Also, Chiyo already admit their ways were wrong. And hopes Naruto and Gaara make a better place ;]


    Well duh, No village would betray their own shinobi if it would do harm to their village, This would be betraying their village.
    They would only if he Poses a threat to their village.

    The people under danzo knew the Risks, Danzo's underlings did what they had to do and did what Danzo/The village asked from them, As tools.
    Yet Danzo and the elders decided to segregate the uchiha.. and when they were about to say something back.. he decided to shut them up.. maybe because they knew too much about him ;]. Some people under Danzo were forced.. just like Kabuto's "mother".


    Danzo did send Sai to kill Sasuke because he knew he would be a threat to the leaf in the future, and he was right, Tsunade's fault for not doing anything about it beforhand or after.
    So Sasuke was more dangerous then Oro?... you know the guy who Danzo had been working with ;]. Its because of Danzo that hes a threat you dummy. -_-. Tsunade already protected the village, while Danzo was just chilling and waiting for the hokage to die, so he can be the new one. Yea a great shinobi. :sy:

    Danzo stayed hidden because he was trying to stop naruto returning, He knew if Pain caught him, the shinobi world would be doomed and he couldn't risk it, Also the leaf without a bijuu would of been a weak and easy target for other villages to finnish of the remainder of the leafs forces, It was only by sheer luck/Plot no jutsu that tsunade got away with letting naruto come back.

    The reason the Nv is what it is, is because of shinobi, naruto is a shinobi, Being a shinobi goes against everything he stands for.
    Unless naruto single handedly destroys the shinobi stystem, He will change nothing.
    Danzo killed the frog for that.. Him hiding had nothing to do with Naruto coming back.. lmao. wth are you on about mate. Its cause of luck and plot no jutsu that Nagato even had the rinnegan.. soo your point of bring the plot into this is??. Minato , and Kurama were inside Naruto... so yea. naruto straight up beat Pain.

    I like how you think the Danzo way is the shinobi way. O_o. Yet the GOD OF SHINOBI.. the creator of shinobi.. stood for peace.. You tell me. who is right?. Konoha way is the will of fire.. not Danzo's will.


    Sure go for it.

    If a country thinks a Family or what ever poses a threat to them, Their soldiers/Secret forces will deal with them. Happens all the time in the real world.
    You sicken me..... for this statement. You would have your own family killed just cause I THINK that they pose a great threat.. wth.
     
         

  21. #71
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    He created his own personal group within the Hokage-controlled ANBU.

    And yes, that's exactly what a shinobi would do.




    A ninja is underhanded, and only looks out for himself. He has no sense of honor or moral code. He will do anything to get his job done.

    I completely understand where you're coming from, don't think I don't, but your viewpoint is coming from a strictly Naruto-based viewpoint, while mine isn't. In the Narutoverse, what Danzo's doing is wrong, I suppose, which makes him look like trash and scum and a disgrace. But in actuality, it's what a shinobi would do. With that in mind, Naruto is to ninjas as Edward is to vampires.
    Sorry.. but uh there is no group within the Anbu.. its only the Anbu.. the Hokage has no control over the ROOT. O_o. it was banned by the Hokage.. but Danzo (selfishly).. kept it open.


    Are you going by the "Naruto" definition.. or the real definition? O_o If your going by the real.. then lets only talk about people who are close to real ninjas..... people like the Anbu.. not a political guy with powers.

    If your going by the Naruto definition.. "The clearest characteristic of a shinobi is their ability to manipulate chakra to create and use techniques.".. thats the reason SO6P was the GOD of Shinobis..... Not because he was the best mercenary. But we are talking about Naruto ninjas.... not real life ninjas.....
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 12-01-2012 at 02:27 AM.

  22. #72
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    I think this is why when people call him realistic everyone argues that point. I, for one, was explaining that Danzo is the definition of a real life shinobi and was the closest thing Kishimoto had to one. In the Narutovers, though, he was a huge douche.

    For the most part, I think everyone's debating about a huge misconception/misunderstanding...
    No.. Danzo was the definition of a corrupt politician.... He was a politician more .. rather then a ninja. Soo.. not even close to a realistic ninja. There are alot of politicians like him.. so I suppose they are close to ninjas also then aye?

    We are going by the Naruto definition.. And even if you were going by the real definition.. he doesn't fit it either.. Ninjas don't dress in robes and walk around.. they attack from the shadows and etc. And not all ninjas were like the way it is described in the definition at wikipedia.
     
         

  23. #73
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    The politician aspect comes from the fact that the Narutoverse is a society of ninja. Politics have to come in to play at some point, espcially with one leader governing over a huge system, and Danzo was effectively a cabinet member. He had the ideals of a realistic ninja and over time it progressed into a warhawk mentality.

    If it's by look that you're referring to, if that's the case, then both ANBU and ROOT are realistic ninjas. And before Danzo became an old man, he was probably more like that.

    All-in-all, it's a matter of ethics and what you believe. I once dated a girl who was a child of divorce. She believes that even if she gets married, her happiness won't last because it might/probably will end in divorce. Is she wrong or crazy for that? No, not necessarily. Because she grew up with that, it's her viewpoint and it's what she'll always think. Likewise, Danzo even said when he was young that both his father and grandfather died in battle and that self-sacrifice is a ninja's duty. He's not wrong for saying that because he had to grow up with that experience and it's what he had to believe in, it became his mentality. Do you think Danzo's ideals and morals are wrong? Of course you do, your viewpoints and morals growing up oppose everything that Danzo stands for. Do I believe that it's wrong? Yeah, I do. I grew up with morals that oppose Danzo's as well, it's just that I sympathize with him and can understand where he's coming from. I don't agree with it, but then again I don't hate Atheists despite them not believing in what I believe. A matter of ethics.
    O-o there you go.. So in which case does Danzo fit the literal definition of the word "ninja"??. O_o

    Madara was born in a era of war.. So i suppose he is good to? O_o his ideals and morals are wrong.. if everyone started saying "its the prespective".. on everything we do.. we would be in chaos.

    Why are you bringing religion to this??

    Dude. believing and killing are 2 different things. You can be a atheist or religious.. it wouldn't matter to me.. but if due to that religion or belief you start killing people you don't see fit.. then we have a problem.

    The problem with this.. no NINJAS SELL OUT THEIR COMRADES. (in Naruto)..

    If you go by "real life ninjas".. then same aspect applies.. they were also taught not to give up on their comrades. Should read into the ninja stories of the olden times.
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member metallica9565's Avatar
    Status
    metallica9565 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya fans don't exist
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Danzo was willing to be a jackass for the good of the village. Its called "tough love"
    that being said, despite his ways, I think he was an exceptional shinobi!
     
         

  25. #75
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

    Quote Originally Posted by metallica9565 View Post
    Danzo was willing to be a jackass for the good of the village. Its called "tough love"
    that being said, despite his ways, I think he was an exceptional shinobi!
    But the village didn't want a jackass. O_o so there was no need.. He wanted to be a jackass. Its not called "tough love" when you kill your own comrades smart ass. Also, me and HiddenSound are cool with each other.. soo yea
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •