Re: Proof of how Danzo was a disgrace to Konoha and Sarutobi:

LoL @ This Thread

Danzo was pretty hilarious IMO.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Danzo wanted to become Hokage to protect leaf? Lmao He just wanted the taste of power and would have taken out the advisers after his reign. The man was supremely power hungry. I wouldn't compare him to Madara At all. Sorry.
    This

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    He wasn't a good person, but he was a good shinobi.

As i've said, He did it for the leaf village, Stated in the manga.
    Manga > Your Opinion.
    The village edlders did say he was extremely loyal.. Killing that messenger frog was f$%^ery, i felt bad for that frog dude.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Manga > Your Opinion.
    Stated by him! He also "stated" that he wouldn't let Obito/Madara and Sasuke live, he also stated, shinobi should know self sacrifice and then he took a hostage when he was getting his shit pushed in. He was nothing more than a jealous clown who had a lot of good people killed for his own selfishness. Manga> my opinion

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

D,:< Danzo ruined kabuto's life he a bad man~!!

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Danzo wasn't a disgrace. He just did whatever was necessary to protect the village as a whole, even. If it meant violence, or corruption towards a small unit in the city, but you must say his ethics worked very well to keep a majority of Konoha safe.

EDIT: I will admit he is a bastard though.

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan No Obito View Post
    The village edlders did say he was extremely loyal.. Killing that messenger frog was f$%^ery, i felt bad for that frog dude.
    Yes but he was trying to keep the akatsuki from getting the nine tails power. Ha hadn't realized how strong Naruto had become at that point, and it was at the beginning of Pein's attack, so he hadn't realized his strength either.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Here and there

Disgrace to Konoha? If anything he is a hero to Konoha. He is like Itachi, a hero in the shadows. Whilst its true that Danzo had his own selfish purpose it also doesn't change the fact that his ultimate goal was to protect the Leaf no matter what from enemies.

There are numerous moments in the manga that portrays Danzo's attempt to protect the Leaf no matter what, even during his last moment he tried to kill both Sasuke and Tobi, enemies of Konoha.

His motivation of becoming a Hokage was purely because of his rivalry against Hiruzen when he was appointed Hokage. Ever since then Danzo has always been playing catch up as his last flashback shows.

It also seems that most people don't understand the concept of Utilitarianism since that was Danzo's approach in the Shinobi world.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

[IMG]C:\Users\Ed\Pictures\naruto-jackass_c_282670.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Manga > Your Opinion.
    lol.. you know who you remind me of.... Rikishi from WWE . I remember in the old days when they did this storyline about Rikishi running over Stone cold... ;]. And his excuse was this.. " I DID IT FOR THE ROCK".. lmao. Just like Danzo.. " I did it for the village".

Protecting the village is different then being a good or bad guy.. He chose to protect konoha to out do Sarutobi, and because he thought that way.. But, I assume killing a random family of Konoha.. or murdering a whole country is acceptable.. and still makes him a good guy.. because of this one phrase.. " I did it for the village".. uh no.

Here is what a "true Shinobi" in Naruto is. He doesn't sell out his comrades. Kisame didn't sell out Obito.. so he was a true shinobi in that aspect.. Danzo betrayed Kabuto's "mother".. and many others. Not a true shinobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan No Obito View Post
    Yet Kakashi was like " w.e " ^_^ He was loyal.. but selfish.. Hitler was loyal to Germany .. so why is he a bad guy? oh yea cause he killed many others to protect his country.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    lol.. you know who you remind me of.... Rikishi from WWE . I remember in the old days when they did this storyline about Rikishi running over Stone cold... ;]. And his excuse was this.. " I DID IT FOR THE ROCK".. lmao. Just like Danzo.. " I did it for the village".

Protecting the village is different then being a good or bad guy.. He chose to protect konoha to out do Sarutobi, and because he thought that way.. But, I assume killing a random family of Konoha.. or murdering a whole country is acceptable.. and still makes him a good guy.. because of this one phrase.. " I did it for the village".. uh no.

Here is what a "true Shinobi" in Naruto is. He doesn't sell out his comrades. Kisame didn't sell out Obito.. so he was a true shinobi in that aspect.. Danzo betrayed Kabuto's "mother".. and many others. Not a true shinobi.

Yet Kakashi was like " w.e " ^_^ He was loyal.. but selfish.. Hitler was loyal to Germany .. so why is he a bad guy? oh yea cause he killed many others to protect his country.
    It is acceptable in the world of shinobi, If A shinobi must murder an Entire family/Village/country to protect their Village then thats what they must do.
    You seem to think shinobi are nice People that they do "Good", Well they arn't and they don't.

shinobi Lie, murder, Steal, torture, They do what ever they must. If they have to sell out their friends to keep their village safe, thats what they must do.

Kisame: Killed his team to keep his villages secrets safe
    Itachi: Killed his Family/Friends/Clan to keep his village safe.

These are true shinobi, They are weapons to use as their villages see fit, naruto is simply playing a child games, He refuses to kill, he refuses to do what ever it takes, What good is a tool for killing if it cannot kill?.

As for Hitler, Yes he was a hero to his People, Maybe not to the rest of the world.
    Good/Evil is a matter of prospective, Nothing more.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

People are jack asses. That's why he's the most realistic character. He's a brutal warlord who believes he could be helping his nation as a whole by sacrificing weaker parts of the edges. That's his character in a nut shell. He's not nice because he feel he doesn't have that luxury. If anything, he's at least honest about his motives.

Status
    This user has no status.

I have to disagree. All Danzo wanted was kids that he could turn into root shinobi. But to do that he needed some without parents, so none would miss them.

He was dirty and corrupt, yes, but I don't think that Konoha had survived without Root. There isn't much proof of what they did during the time, but obviously they only did things that were for the sake of Konoha. Danzo loved Konoha just as much as Hiruzen, no actually he loved it more I would say. He would protect Konoha in any possible way, by any means necessary,

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

It is acceptable in the world of shinobi, If A shinobi must murder an Entire family/Village/country to protect their Village then thats what they must do.
    You seem to think shinobi are nice People that they do "Good", Well they arn't and they don't.

shinobi Lie, murder, Steal, torture, They do what ever they must. If they have to sell out their friends to keep their village safe, thats what they must do.

Kisame: Killed his team to keep his villages secrets safe
    Itachi: Killed his Family/Friends/Clan to keep his village safe.

These are true shinobi, They are weapons to use as their villages see fit, naruto is simply playing a child games, He refuses to kill, he refuses to do what ever it takes, What good is a tool for killing if it cannot kill?.

As for Hitler, Yes he was a hero to his People, Maybe not to the rest of the world.
    Good/Evil is a matter of prospective, Nothing more.
    Wrong again.. If it was acceptable. Hashirama wouldn't have made the whole treaty with the Uchiha.... Sarutobi wouldn't have wanted to talk to the Uchiha. Sorry, but killing innocent people for your own goal is never acceptable. Sorry but a shinobi is someone who protects his loved ones.. atleast thats what a Konoha shinobi is. If someone threatens then he kills... but he/she does not kill because a country is in they way of their goal. That is idiocy.

Sorry, but kishimoto has made this clear through Kakashi.. those who desert their friends are worse then Scums.. even if they are shinobi. ;].

Kisame: was a idiot who was told to kill his sensei..

Itachi : was a kid who was told to either be killed or kill and save 1 person O_o.

True Shinobi are Naruto Uzumaki, SO6P, Hashirama Senju, Jiraya, Tsunade, to a certain extent Kisame because he didn't betray his friends, Raikage, Onoki..redeemed himself, Gaara..... =]

Here we go .. "shinobi are tool".. and etc.. Sorry but that is going against the philosophy of the first hokage and the rest of the hokages. Those men didn't believe they were "tools".. only power hungry dictators treat human beings like tools.

Hitler was a hero to his people?. His people.. as in his "Fake-aryan" clan? Or Germany?.. If your talking about Germany.. he killed many germans... and many even their didn't like him.. Nazi considered him a "Hero".. but don't speak for all germans.

Good and Evil is written down in books. O_o There is a definition for evil.. and definition for good.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 12-01-2012 at 01:52 AM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

lol hitler didnt do anything to protect his country he expanded his country and started a world war. Danzo protected his country at all times. Besides without him this plot would be completely cheesy. He was one of the few characters who actually used logic.

Tsunade was still letting naruto try and save sasuke even after knowing that he was endagering thousands of people and working with Orochimaru. The leaf wouldnt surivive for long with her making all the decisions

Status
    Nov 2011
    Team Sasuke

As if ordering a young Anbu Leader (who was loyal to the village) to murder his own clan wasn't enough.

But that also means Itachi was corrupt. I don't understand why people ONLY point the finger at Danzo, when he had willing acomplices (like Itachi and Orochimaru)

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    lol hitler didnt do anything to protect his country he expanded his country and started a world war. Danzo protected his country at all times. Besides without him this plot would be completely cheesy. He was one of the few characters who actually used logic.

Tsunade was still letting naruto try and save sasuke even after knowing that he was endagering thousands of people and working with Orochimaru. The leaf wouldnt surivive for long with her making all the decisions
    O_o.. should've paid attention.. his reason for killing the "Jew" was to protect the country. Just like Danzo did it to the "Uchiha".
    He killed the people of his own country.. which contradicts him protecting the village.. and also, lets the village be destroyed while just sitting underground.. and letting the hokage take care of everything.. but then goes behind the hokage's back to ruin the Leaf's reputation. Sorry, me killing your family is fine.. if I think it protects the country?

Tsunade was trying to retrieve the "last Uchiha".. who Naruto believed he could save.. you know who Naruto is?? oh yea the guy he has already done more for the village then Danzo.. The reason leaf even standing after the pain attack is due to her... otherwise MOST shinobis who survived would've been dead. O_o. ;]

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Danzo was a total piece of trash and it says a lot about the people who try to defend him on here.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Wrong again.. If it was acceptable. Hashirama wouldn't have made the whole treaty with the Uchiha.... Sarutobi wouldn't have wanted to talk to the Uchiha. Sorry, but killing innocent people for your own goal is never acceptable. Sorry but a shinobi is someone who protects his loved ones.. atleast thats what a Konoha shinobi is. If someone threatens then he kills... but he/she does not kill because a country is in they way of their goal. That is idiocy.

Sorry, but kishimoto has made this clear through Kakashi.. those desert their friends are worse then Scums.. even if they are shinobi. ;].

Kisame: was a idiot who was told to kill his village.

Itachi : was a kid who was told to either be killed or kill and save 1 person O_o.

True Shinobi are Naruto Uzumaki, SO6P, Hashirama Senju, Jiraya, Tsunade, to a certain extent Kisame because he didn't betray his friends, Raikage, Onoki..redeemed himself, Gaara..... =]

Here we go .. "shinobi are tool".. and etc.. Sorry but that is going against the philosophy of the first hokage and the rest of the hokages. Those men didn't believe they were "tools".. only power hungry dictators treat human beings like tools.

Hitler was a hero to his people?. His people.. as in his "Fake-aryan" clan? Or Germany?.. If your talking about Germany.. he killed many germans... and many even their didn't like him.. Nazi considered him a "Hero".. but don't speak for all germans.

Good and Evil is written down in books. O_o There is a definition for evil.. and definition for good.

Sorutobi may have wanted to talk with them but he himself let it happen. -_-

Naruto and Tsunade are true shinobi yet they realized that sasuke was putting innocent lives in danger which is their job to protect and still wanted to save him. To be honest naruto's character is cheesy.
    Ninjas are basically the same thing as soilders. They arent meant to think for themselves.
    Just like how we undercover agents who have to unemotional to get the job done. If it wasnt for people like this the U.S. would be in danger same with the Leaf Village.

Last edited by Mr.Beastie; 12-01-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastie View Post
    But danzo didnt just have normal ninja he raised anbu which is their job to be
    Sorutobi may have wanted to talk with them but he himself let it happen. -_-

Naruto and Tsunade are true shinobi yet they realized that sasuke was putting innocent lives in danger which is their job to protect and still wanted to save him. To be honest naruto's character is cheesy
    O_o He didn't even know about it.. Only reason he kept shut was because of Itachi.. which was i admit one of his flaws..... O_o. But yea. Hokage is charged of the Anbu.. not Danzo.. Danzo is with the Root. Which was closed by Hiruzen.. but he still kept it open in secret.

And I hope you realize.. Tsunade was giving her life away.. and so Naruto.. to protect the village.. while Danzo was underground chilling.