Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 91
  1. #1
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    918
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto Manga 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Naruto Chapter 460 is out after 2 weeks!!!! Here u go:
    Naruto 460 page 01 | One Manga
     
         
    Last edited by Moiz; 08-21-2009 at 05:15 AM.

  2. #2
    Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    dredblack7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    234
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Sasuke's in way over his head with this, he will face the only man more powerful than Killer-Bee in the Hidden Cloud. We all know what happened when Sasuke went up against Killer-Bee, he got beaten and tricked...and furthermore, even though Sasuke's chakra is colder and darker than usual, his skills will probably not compare to the Raikage's.

    If the Raikage is killed however, Killer-Bee will get news of this...Masashi may be setting up Raikage's death as cause for the next great Ninja War and Killer-Bee's invasion of Konoha.

    Tobi will piss off Naruto and will begin to fight against him and his team, resulting in the death of one and the maiming of another. There are yet more characters to come into play during this battle as Sakura, Sai, and possibly Shikamaru are going to the Land of Iron to find Naruto and discuss this matter involving Sasuke with him.

    One thing is for sure, Sasuke will begin to lose and use his trump card, The Mangekyou Sharingan.

    Sasuke has made his first kill, Itachi was eaten away by disease and died of Chakra exaughstion after sealing away Orochimaru, whom had been absorbed into Sasuke's body instead of the latter. Sasuke has made his full propulsion into the darkness, and as to how Naruto will save him...is up to Kishimoto himself.








    Please discuss this post of mine, I think this may very well be an accurate prediction of 461 onwards. I have used Interview references, I'm sure we all know which one by now. Give me some feedback, please?
     
         

  3. #3
    Member rasenchidori's Avatar
    Status
    rasenchidori is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    188
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    third!
     
         

  4. #4
    Member rasenchidori's Avatar
    Status
    rasenchidori is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    188
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    Sasuke's in way over his head with this, he will face the only man more powerful than Killer-Bee in the Hidden Cloud. We all know what happened when Sasuke went up against Killer-Bee, he got beaten and tricked...and furthermore, even though Sasuke's chakra is colder and darker than usual, his skills will probably not compare to the Raikage's.

    If the Raikage is killed however, Killer-Bee will get news of this...Masashi may be setting up Raikage's death as cause for the next great Ninja War and Killer-Bee's invasion of Konoha.

    Tobi will piss off Naruto and will begin to fight against him and his team, resulting in the death of one and the maiming of another. There are yet more characters to come into play during this battle as Sakura, Sai, and possibly Shikamaru are going to the Land of Iron to find Naruto and discuss this matter involving Sasuke with him.

    One thing is for sure, Sasuke will begin to lose and use his trump card, The Mangekyou Sharingan.

    Sasuke has made his first kill, Itachi was eaten away by disease and died of Chakra exaughstion after sealing away Orochimaru, whom had been absorbed into Sasuke's body instead of the latter. Sasuke has made his full propulsion into the darkness, and as to how Naruto will save him...is up to Kishimoto himself.








    Please discuss this post of mine, I think this may very well be an accurate prediction of 461 onwards. I have used Interview references, I'm sure we all know which one by now. Give me some feedback, please?
    by the way sasuke's chackra was said to be darker than the 2nd stage of the cursed seal. and the way he moved was way faster than before. And the demon they showed looked like the kyubi lol.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member culinaryg's Avatar
    Status
    culinaryg is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    DAMMMMM.

    soo curious about madaras next move

    its confirmed that sasuke was betrayed like i told the other 35%who thought otherwise

    i think this was another plot to send sasuke even deeper to dark side
    im still confident madara used itachi but itachi knew he will need sasuke more n planned the whole sasuke hate itachi era to avoid madara

    no escape now n i think sasuke will over throw madara in power


    awesome chapter n the next few chapters to come
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    989
    Location
    Texas
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    not a good chapter i thought least we got to see the samurai fight right?
     
         

  7. #7
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    918
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    Sasuke's in way over his head with this, he will face the only man more powerful than Killer-Bee in the Hidden Cloud. We all know what happened when Sasuke went up against Killer-Bee, he got beaten and tricked...and furthermore, even though Sasuke's chakra is colder and darker than usual, his skills will probably not compare to the Raikage's.

    If the Raikage is killed however, Killer-Bee will get news of this...Masashi may be setting up Raikage's death as cause for the next great Ninja War and Killer-Bee's invasion of Konoha.

    Tobi will piss off Naruto and will begin to fight against him and his team, resulting in the death of one and the maiming of another. There are yet more characters to come into play during this battle as Sakura, Sai, and possibly Shikamaru are going to the Land of Iron to find Naruto and discuss this matter involving Sasuke with him.

    One thing is for sure, Sasuke will begin to lose and use his trump card, The Mangekyou Sharingan.

    Sasuke has made his first kill, Itachi was eaten away by disease and died of Chakra exaughstion after sealing away Orochimaru, whom had been absorbed into Sasuke's body instead of the latter. Sasuke has made his full propulsion into the darkness, and as to how Naruto will save him...is up to Kishimoto himself.








    Please discuss this post of mine, I think this may very well be an accurate prediction of 461 onwards. I have used Interview references, I'm sure we all know which one by now. Give me some feedback, please?
    dats a reel good theory u got there. Yea i think its kinda stupid 4 Tobi 2 go 2 where Naruto was stayin...he's already trapped...i wonder wat there gunna talk bout...nyways thanks 4 thankin my post
     
         

  8. #8
    Member rasenchidori's Avatar
    Status
    rasenchidori is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    188
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    after this night( for me), there is going to be like 20 pages in this forum.
     
         

  9. #9
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    918
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rasenchidori View Post
    after this night( for me), there is going to be like 20 pages in this forum.
    lol yea i think so cuz its not even Friday yet n we almost have like 2 pages...nyways yea i thot it was a great chapter
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    989
    Location
    Texas
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    Sasuke's in way over his head with this, he will face the only man more powerful than Killer-Bee in the Hidden Cloud. We all know what happened when Sasuke went up against Killer-Bee, he got beaten and tricked...and furthermore, even though Sasuke's chakra is colder and darker than usual, his skills will probably not compare to the Raikage's.

    If the Raikage is killed however, Killer-Bee will get news of this...Masashi may be setting up Raikage's death as cause for the next great Ninja War and Killer-Bee's invasion of Konoha.

    Tobi will piss off Naruto and will begin to fight against him and his team, resulting in the death of one and the maiming of another. There are yet more characters to come into play during this battle as Sakura, Sai, and possibly Shikamaru are going to the Land of Iron to find Naruto and discuss this matter involving Sasuke with him.

    One thing is for sure, Sasuke will begin to lose and use his trump card, The Mangekyou Sharingan.

    Sasuke has made his first kill, Itachi was eaten away by disease and died of Chakra exaughstion after sealing away Orochimaru, whom had been absorbed into Sasuke's body instead of the latter. Sasuke has made his full propulsion into the darkness, and as to how Naruto will save him...is up to Kishimoto himself.








    Please discuss this post of mine, I think this may very well be an accurate prediction of 461 onwards. I have used Interview references, I'm sure we all know which one by now. Give me some feedback, please?
    good job i think he will die and 8 tails will invade the leaf (that town is just being rebuilt too) and all naruto see's is the 8 tails crushing everything then i have a feeling the good old nine tails knows about the 8 tails since the 8 tails is the closest thing to its own power monster vs. monster fight!!!
     
         

  11. #11
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    918
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    good job i think he will die and 8 tails will invade the leaf (that town is just being rebuilt too) and all naruto see's is the 8 tails crushing everything then i have a feeling the good old nine tails knows about the 8 tails since the 8 tails is the closest thing to its own power monster vs. monster fight!!!
    well i know 4 a fact that Killer Bee will invade the Leaf but dont u think that Kisame will at least face him b4 that happens
     
         

  12. #12
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,531
    Location
    NYC
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    WOW omg after two freakn weeks i'm like omgsh, yes yes. and read for 2 mins, finally heating up..BAM. over. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

    prediction: pretty obvious but madara gonna tell naruto everythinghe dnt kno abt sasuke, and we gonna have to wait more and more weeks for him to finish the damn story [like when he was talking to sasuke abt itachi]. and naruto gonna be all " OMG!!!" and all..

    raikage and sasuke gonna fight. match gonna start with wanting answers, then gonna move on to sasuke popping out some moves [or maybe running to danzo while karin and the others fight him off] but if he do fight, the rakage aint gonna back out.

    they MIGHT show sai and sakura and shikamaru's part. maybe. but i hope not. in the heat of the moment its not really significant and its just gonna waste pages.

    ~predictions might be edited~
     
         

  13. #13
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    918
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Minxed View Post
    WOW omg after two freakn weeks i'm like omgsh, yes yes. and read for 2 mins, finally heating up..BAM. over. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

    prediction: pretty obvious but madara gonna tell naruto everythinghe dnt kno abt sasuke, and we gonna have to wait more and more weeks for him to finish the damn story [like when he was talking to sasuke abt itachi]. and naruto gonna be all " OMG!!!" and all..

    raikage and sasuke gonna fight. match gonna start with wanting answers, then gonna move on to sasuke popping out some moves [or maybe running to danzo while karin and the others fight him off] but if he do fight, the rakage aint gonna back out.

    they MIGHT show sai and sakura and shikamaru's part. maybe. but i hope not. in the heat of the moment its not really significant and its just gonna waste pages.

    ~predictions might be edited~
    yea i hope kishi dont add the sai-shika-sakura part...that'll juzz waste 2 many pages...but yea the manga is gettin even better than b4..cant wait till next week
     
         

  14. #14
    Member culinaryg's Avatar
    Status
    culinaryg is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post







    Please discuss this post of mine, I think this may very well be an accurate prediction of 461 onwards. I have used Interview references, I'm sure we all know which one by now. Give me some feedback, please?
    sasuke killed jay raikages tracker
     
         

  15. #15
    Academy Student Coexist's Avatar
    Status
    Coexist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    22
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Ok first off i noticed that danzou said sasuke here? impossible! which seemed kinda off seeing that lets see he killed a couple of guys he hated he was bound to find out who danzou was seeing danzou was told madara was the leader but back onto topic.

    Zetsu - I don't know why but he is still funny to me. I can see the black zetsu start looking around real fast and madara going what is it? and black zetsu says hang on and just starts walking off saying god dangit this is the third time this week.

    The old man made that comment about the raikage when he was young so I know I know it might not be very important but it just shows he knew him when he was younger.

    Samuri using chakra it looked like in their hands is completely unexpected.

    Madara is starting to aggravate me because I am starting to lose interests in him.
    When Kakashi said I wont let you have naruto Uchiha Madara and he said your attacks wot work on me, Uchiha Madara it's as if he was just making sure they knew who he was as if they already didnt know him. Now i was all gun ho for madara being madara but now im losing a little faith.

    Kakashi is still a bad-@ss

    Naruto can obviously make a rasenshuriken faster than before it seems

    WTF was that huge creature behind sasuke when karin was commenting on his chakra?
    At first I said o myself Gedo Mazo but that wouldnt make sense. Then I too thought Kyuubi but that still wouldnt make sense. But I did like him using their own move and they are all surprised that someone could do that.

    Madara and Itachi both like showing up in very strange places just wanting to "talk"

    also darker than the second stage of his curse? mm.

    Last one but raikage is starting to remind me of the juggernaut lol

    Just my thoughts.

    -Joey
     
         

  16. #16
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    918
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    sasuke killed jay raikages tracker
    yea but wat duz that have 2 do wit nything
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    989
    Location
    Texas
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Moiz View Post
    well i know 4 a fact that Killer Bee will invade the Leaf but dont u think that Kisame will at least face him b4 that happens
    i dont see either the 8 tails nor kisame fighting much because if they do one goes down and it would be sorta of a lame ending for the loser and how do you know for a "fact"? kishi say something?
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Ebbs82's Avatar
    Status
    Ebbs82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    187
    Location
    South Jersey
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    It's hard to say whether Sasuke will be beaten or not, but Naruto will finally have to hear a story that can't end with his ideals being the deciding factor. Madara will lose control of whatever he's trying to do (eventually) and the next major villian will become Sasuke. It's official now. All the good villians of the story had understandable reasons for how they became all twisted. It was usually something gradual, and we've been looking at the turn for Sasuke for a while now. Before he was spiteful but he had never taken a life and wanted to be the "good guy". Then he declares that his ambitions mean more to him then people who care about him and begins using people around him for what he needs. So now he's finally killed Itachi. He's now the way he was in the very beginning of the series....but taking a life doesn't phase him that much anymore. On top of that he's trying to strike at people who didn't wish pain on him. And all this time, he's refusing to follow the wishes of his beloved older brother. I dunno, all that's left is to sacrifice an innocent.........
     
         

  19. #19
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    478
    Location
    Atl/ga
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    Sasuke's in way over his head with this, he will face the only man more powerful than Killer-Bee in the Hidden Cloud. We all know what happened when Sasuke went up against Killer-Bee, he got beaten and tricked...and furthermore, even though Sasuke's chakra is colder and darker than usual, his skills will probably not compare to the Raikage's.

    If the Raikage is killed however, Killer-Bee will get news of this...Masashi may be setting up Raikage's death as cause for the next great Ninja War and Killer-Bee's invasion of Konoha.

    Tobi will piss off Naruto and will begin to fight against him and his team, resulting in the death of one and the maiming of another. There are yet more characters to come into play during this battle as Sakura, Sai, and possibly Shikamaru are going to the Land of Iron to find Naruto and discuss this matter involving Sasuke with him.

    One thing is for sure, Sasuke will begin to lose and use his trump card, The Mangekyou Sharingan.

    Sasuke has made his first kill, Itachi was eaten away by disease and died of Chakra exaughstion after sealing away Orochimaru, whom had been absorbed into Sasuke's body instead of the latter. Sasuke has made his full propulsion into the darkness, and as to how Naruto will save him...is up to Kishimoto himself.




    Please discuss this post of mine, I think this may very well be an accurate prediction of 461 onwards. I have used Interview references, I'm sure we all know which one by now. Give me some feedback, please?
    Dude sasuke is my fav. character an i agree he is in over his head... but his sharingan blood is begining to boil... an he jus reached the darkside. Honestly i know the raikage is an amazing ninja jus being able to deflect number 8 attacks... but realisticly sasuke uchiha is going to wipe the floor with him. Either way even if sasuke does get beatin dwn an almost killed his new sharingan wont allow him to die... im tellin u as soon as sasuke feels he's about to lose, he will awaken his new an prolly the most powerful sharingan technique in uchiha history.
     
         

  20. #20
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    918
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    i dont see either the 8 tails nor kisame fighting much because if they do one goes down and it would be sorta of a lame ending for the loser and how do you know for a "fact"? kishi say something?
    oh cuz there's an interview of Kishi sayin dat. go google up Kishi Interview 2008 Jump Festa n i think u'll find it
     
         

  21. #21
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    918
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    Dude sasuke is my fav. character an i agree he is in over his head... but his sharingan blood is begining to boil... an he jus reached the darkside. Honestly i know the raikage is an amazing ninja jus being able to deflect number 8 attacks... but realisticly sasuke uchiha is going to wipe the floor with him. Either way even if sasuke does get beatin dwn an almost killed his new sharingan wont allow him to die... im tellin u as soon as sasuke feels he's about to lose, he will awaken his new an prolly the most powerful sharingan technique in uchiha history.
    seein as how Sasuke's opponent is the Raikage n how even Killer Bee was a lot of trouble 4 him....i dont think that will win 2 easily
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    989
    Location
    Texas
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Moiz View Post
    oh cuz there's an interview of Kishi sayin dat. go google up Kishi Interview 2008 Jump Festa n i think u'll find it
    eh im nto into spoilers! but i have notice alot of waht interviews said have not happen and the time for them to happen had long since pass. however i DID read that sasuke may lose his eyes (thus thats how he will return to the leaf....with no power) but i didnt look into it much
     
         

  23. #23
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,531
    Location
    NYC
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Moiz View Post
    yea but wat duz that have 2 do wit nything
    that made me laugh so hard dunno why
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,818
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Coexist View Post
    Ok first off i noticed that danzou said sasuke here? impossible! which seemed kinda off seeing that lets see he killed a couple of guys he hated he was bound to find out who danzou was seeing danzou was told madara was the leader but back onto topic.

    Zetsu - I don't know why but he is still funny to me. I can see the black zetsu start looking around real fast and madara going what is it? and black zetsu says hang on and just starts walking off saying god dangit this is the third time this week.

    The old man made that comment about the raikage when he was young so I know I know it might not be very important but it just shows he knew him when he was younger.

    Samuri using chakra it looked like in their hands is completely unexpected.

    Madara is starting to aggravate me because I am starting to lose interests in him.
    When Kakashi said I wont let you have naruto Uchiha Madara and he said your attacks wot work on me, Uchiha Madara it's as if he was just making sure they knew who he was as if they already didnt know him. Now i was all gun ho for madara being madara but now im losing a little faith.

    Kakashi is still a bad-@ss

    Naruto can obviously make a rasenshuriken faster than before it seems

    WTF was that huge creature behind sasuke when karin was commenting on his chakra?
    At first I said o myself Gedo Mazo but that wouldnt make sense. Then I too thought Kyuubi but that still wouldnt make sense. But I did like him using their own move and they are all surprised that someone could do that.

    Madara and Itachi both like showing up in very strange places just wanting to "talk"

    also darker than the second stage of his curse? mm.

    Last one but raikage is starting to remind me of the juggernaut lol

    Just my thoughts.

    -Joey
    Kakashi is always badass, you already know when he only has one eye and that eye is his Sharingan, and his head is tilted slightly to the side he is gonna dish out some major lines and look super cool.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    989
    Location
    Texas
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/ 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Kakashi is always badass, you already know when he only has one eye and that eye is his Sharingan, and his head is tilted slightly to the side he is gonna dish out some major lines and look super cool.
    Kakashi being a bad a goes with out saying lol but that one pic of sasuke look sorta like the fox behind him what do you reckon that was or was that suppose to be "the essence of evil"
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •