Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke ms vs 6 paths "no nagato"

Do you think if sasuke knew the moves the paths have like naruto did you think he could do the same and defeat them?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê

Re: Sasuke ms vs 6 paths "no nagato"

Nope. He would do worse since he lack boss summons (which are not made of chakra) and all of his attack are made of chakra

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    a status :O

sasuke blitzes and dispatches preta and naraka, then sits in susanoo and covers everything in amaterasu. by the time deva resorts to chibaku tensei Sasuke will be able to use Kirin, GG.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Quote Originally Posted by king gaara View Post
    sasuke blitzes and dispatches preta and naraka, then sits in susanoo and covers everything in amaterasu. by the time deva resorts to chibaku tensei Sasuke will be able to use Kirin, GG.
    Or, while he's trying to "blitz" Preta the guy who casually intercepts FRS, any of the other 5 pain paths of equal speed beat the shit out of him with shinra tenseis, bansho tenin, soul suck, chakra rods, laser blasts, etc.

They don't even need preta to win this, you act like Sasuke can chill with the pain paths in speed and power or has anywhere near enough chakra to actually do that camping in Susano'o until everyone dies and Deva is ready to drop a CT on him.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Definitely not MS Sasuke. EMS might be able to do the trick since he can handle 5 of the paths with Amaterasu, but with MS only he'd be screaming like a little baby after 3-4 times of using it

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Or, while he's trying to "blitz" Preta the guy who casually intercepts FRS, any of the other 5 pain paths of equal speed beat the shit out of him with shinra tenseis, bansho tenin, soul suck, chakra rods, laser blasts, etc.

They don't even need preta to win this, you act like Sasuke can chill with the pain paths in speed and power or has anywhere near enough chakra to actually do that camping in Susano'o until everyone dies and Deva is ready to drop a CT on him.
    u make it seem like Sasuke is helpless and doesnt have jutsu. let me address all your points 1 by 1.

you think the pains are godly in speed or something? let me tell you theyre not. theyre fast but only as fast as nagato puts chakra in them. topped out they can only be as fast as nagato himself. preta intercepting FRS doesnt mean hes faster than it, you can run and catch a baseball too that doesnt mean your faster than it. sasuke however is fast. naruto never was shown improving his speed, even base naruto keeps up with a 1/3 nagato powered deva in taijutsu. remember obito the dude keeping up with the fastest naruto character by far now? he commended sasuke's speed and in the begining of part 2 Sasuke blitzed naruto easy.

next is all these jutsu pain have, your just listing them, that doesnt mean anything. for shinra tensei, narutos clones have tanked these and hinata actually survived it. surely u wont try to act like shattering boss summon bones isnt an outlier. sasuke is greatly skilled in ninjutsu himself and has a dozen or more useful ones himself. he's not a sitting duck even if he couldnt blitz preta. remember from the begining preta doesnt have shit for speed, even he will only be at 1/6 power sasuke will be able to blitz him easy. since op says if he knew about all the bodies, it shouldnt be a problem to know to wipe him and naraka path out first.

for bansho tenin, really youre acting like this jutsu wil ldo something. sasuke can use any weak snake summon to counter this or just activate susanoo and crash into whoevers trying to counterattack. soul suck? human path wont kill sasuke, he has knowledge and he knows to avoid him. if hes inside susanoo this isnt even a valid tactic in the 1st place. same thing for chakra rods and laser blasts

chakra really now? lots of people think sasuke "doesnt have enough chakra" to use MS techs or something stupid like that so let me clear that up for everyone. sauce dont give a fuck about no sissy chakra get real. lets recap. ms sasuke spammed multiple amaterasu and enton vs his fight with A and gaara completely covering the field, and sat in susanoo the entire time. he unlocked a more taxing powerful version and sat inside THAT. every fight hes in ends up covered in black flames and I dont see him passing out anywhere. then with limited karin healing for maybe a few minutes he went to fight danzo while inside a bigger susanoo the entire time using oodles of jutsus. and his eyeballs were bigger then marbles at that point but he still spammed even after losing most of his eyesight and aching in every cell in that fight using kuchiyoses katons, susanoo arrows amaterasu and more. if i'm right,he's at full health here. rearing to go. not a half dead sasuke.

but even with all that said. ill give you that.not all things go as planned. what if sasuke had a tough fight, because if he cant kill off preta he would severely hinder his strategies. even if sasuke kills them all off hell have to deal with devas last resort chibaku tensei. well if that happens dont kid yourself, naruto killer bee and itachi had like 2 hours to come up with some shit strategies to counter it. nagato has to use all his chakra so if he doesnt use it as a last resort all his paths are shut off, if he does use it as a last resort theres only 1 path left and hes weak. sasuke can easily use amaterasu or actually attack hisl body when he throws the sphere youd have to be retarded to not think thats a valid tactic.

so just a reminder to sum up, literally not 1 thing at all I said in my original post has been un-proven and is just more reinforced. my final verdicts exactly the same . i don't see anything in yours that hasnt been countered so GG.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Definitely not MS Sasuke. EMS might be able to do the trick since he can handle 5 of the paths with Amaterasu, but with MS only he'd be screaming like a little baby after 3-4 times of using it
    see above in chakra. I dont think sasuke really cares about using it 4 times. implying that wont be enough.

and while your here, i'll add about Animal path. animal path can't do crap, if Sasukes in susanoo and uses 1 enton to surround himself in a circle like hes done, he will never actually be touched by any of the paths. if the summons try and hurt him theyll be covered in ammy, this is the stupidest thing pain could actually do here, theyll help spread it around everywhere and it's just going to massively help sasuke which is why i didnt need to mention it.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

see above in chakra. I dont think sasuke really cares about using it 4 times. implying that wont be enough.

and while your here, i'll add about Animal path. animal path can't do crap, if Sasukes in susanoo and uses 1 enton to surround himself in a circle like hes done, he will never actually be touched by any of the paths. if the summons try and hurt him theyll be covered in ammy, this is the stupidest thing pain could actually do here, theyll help spread it around everywhere and it's just going to massively help sasuke which is why i didnt need to mention it.
    @bold: They won't "spread it around eveywhere" These aren't some stupid animals, they're all controlled by Nagato. You speak like Sasuke has the chakra levels to handle Amaterasu'ing 6 paths, and around 10 summons. IF Sasuke uses Enton, Pain would just hold back, and use long-range attacks.

Either way, it doesn't matter, since Sasuke has no way to handle Chibaku Tensei...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

@bold: They won't "spread it around eveywhere" These aren't some stupid animals, they're all controlled by Nagato. You speak like Sasuke has the chakra levels to handle Amaterasu'ing 6 paths, and around 10 summons. IF Sasuke uses Enton, Pain would just hold back, and use long-range attacks.

Either way, it doesn't matter, since Sasuke has no way to handle Chibaku Tensei...
    hachibi isnt a stupid animal either,looks like that didnt stop him from thrashing around and squealing in pain when sasuke used amaterasu and it spread to massive levels within less than seconds. amaterasu all 6 paths and summons? he doesnt need to, he just uses enton and it spreads naturally. your posts are actually proving that and reinforcing the point it will spread like wildfire.the paths cant do crap to him if they have enton and or susano'o to get around.

chibaku tensei, L2read, proof u didnt actually read my post if you think i didnt already give a counter to CT.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

u make it seem like Sasuke is helpless and doesnt have jutsu. let me address all your points 1 by 1.

you think the pains are godly in speed or something? let me tell you theyre not. theyre fast but only as fast as nagato puts chakra in them. topped out they can only be as fast as nagato himself. preta intercepting FRS doesnt mean hes faster than it, you can run and catch a baseball too that doesnt mean your faster than it. sasuke however is fast. naruto never was shown improving his speed, even base naruto keeps up with a 1/3 nagato powered deva in taijutsu. remember obito the dude keeping up with the fastest naruto character by far now? he commended sasuke's speed and in the begining of part 2 Sasuke blitzed naruto easy.

next is all these jutsu pain have, your just listing them, that doesnt mean anything. for shinra tensei, narutos clones have tanked these and hinata actually survived it. surely u wont try to act like shattering boss summon bones isnt an outlier. sasuke is greatly skilled in ninjutsu himself and has a dozen or more useful ones himself. he's not a sitting duck even if he couldnt blitz preta. remember from the begining preta doesnt have shit for speed, even he will only be at 1/6 power sasuke will be able to blitz him easy. since op says if he knew about all the bodies, it shouldnt be a problem to know to wipe him and naraka path out first.

for bansho tenin, really youre acting like this jutsu wil ldo something. sasuke can use any weak snake summon to counter this or just activate susanoo and crash into whoevers trying to counterattack. soul suck? human path wont kill sasuke, he has knowledge and he knows to avoid him. if hes inside susanoo this isnt even a valid tactic in the 1st place. same thing for chakra rods and laser blasts

chakra really now? lots of people think sasuke "doesnt have enough chakra" to use MS techs or something stupid like that so let me clear that up for everyone. sauce dont give a fuck about no sissy chakra get real. lets recap. ms sasuke spammed multiple amaterasu and enton vs his fight with A and gaara completely covering the field, and sat in susanoo the entire time. he unlocked a more taxing powerful version and sat inside THAT. every fight hes in ends up covered in black flames and I dont see him passing out anywhere. then with limited karin healing for maybe a few minutes he went to fight danzo while inside a bigger susanoo the entire time using oodles of jutsus. and his eyeballs were bigger then marbles at that point but he still spammed even after losing most of his eyesight and aching in every cell in that fight using kuchiyoses katons, susanoo arrows amaterasu and more. if i'm right,he's at full health here. rearing to go. not a half dead sasuke.

but even with all that said. ill give you that.not all things go as planned. what if sasuke had a tough fight, because if he cant kill off preta he would severely hinder his strategies. even if sasuke kills them all off hell have to deal with devas last resort chibaku tensei. well if that happens dont kid yourself, naruto killer bee and itachi had like 2 hours to come up with some shit strategies to counter it. nagato has to use all his chakra so if he doesnt use it as a last resort all his paths are shut off, if he does use it as a last resort theres only 1 path left and hes weak. sasuke can easily use amaterasu or actually attack hisl body when he throws the sphere youd have to be retarded to not think thats a valid tactic.

so just a reminder to sum up, literally not 1 thing at all I said in my original post has been un-proven and is just more reinforced. my final verdicts exactly the same . i don't see anything in yours that hasnt been countered so GG.
    SWEET LORD JIRAIYA TL;DR

Well..shit. You actually have a damn good grasp at what happens in the manga lol. I agree iwht everything you say, and I'd be contradicting myself if I actually said otherwise or tried to argue against what I actually believe in. I concede bro you win this one. Sasuke stomps the paths.

One thing I can add is that the way Kishi seems to be taking things now, it's obvious he's trying to make the little guys seem stronger(Ino>>your fanboy opinions). But we'll see in later chaps I guess. When he says he puts Sasuke and Naruto's power level as pairs he means it, I can consider MS Sasuke roughly equal as an SM counterpart. But whatevs, it's not like I can actually add anything worthwhile now lol.

I think I got raped here though, that was some good shit so + rep or something like that. I will support you on the sidelines or sum shit. But let's be honest. The bottom line here is, Itachi still gets raped, and I think we know that's all that matters here. Also your grammar needs work. But that's probably it. GG indeed son.

Also , wtf? I had to edit my post because I wondered what got *'d out, apparently NB doesn't like people saying "+ rep" without spaces any more lol

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

hachibi isnt a stupid animal either,looks like that didnt stop him from thrashing around and squealing in pain when sasuke used amaterasu and it spread to massive levels within less than seconds. amaterasu all 6 paths and summons? he doesnt need to, he just uses enton and it spreads naturally. your posts are actually proving that and reinforcing the point it will spread like wildfire.the paths cant do crap to him if they have enton and or susano'o to get around.

chibaku tensei, L2read, proof u didnt actually read my post if you think i didnt already give a counter to CT.
    The Hachibi wasn't just "thrashing around" he was trying to stop the fire with the water around him. The Summons don't feel Pain, there won't be any need to squeal, and even if they did, Pain would desummon them....you, like many Sasuke fanboys, think that Amaterasu and Enton>everything...

Pain has long range attacks, Asura Pah for example. Enton will just make him back up a bit and use those.

And your counter to Chibaku was that Sasuke would use Amaterasu to counter it... Pain can repel it with Shinra Tensei, and even if he couldn't, Sasuke would still be stuck inside of the technique...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

@KingGaara Hot damn. Awesome post. Sums up everything I wanted to say. + Rep.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

, damn that deserves a rep, good arguement

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    SWEET LORD JIRAIYA TL;DR

Well..shit. You actually have a damn good grasp at what happens in the manga lol. I agree iwht everything you say, and I'd be contradicting myself if I actually said otherwise or tried to argue against what I actually believe in. I concede bro you win this one. Sasuke stomps the paths.

One thing I can add is that the way Kishi seems to be taking things now, it's obvious he's trying to make the little guys seem stronger(Ino>>your fanboy opinions). But we'll see in later chaps I guess. When he says he puts Sasuke and Naruto's power level as pairs he means it, I can consider MS Sasuke roughly equal as an SM counterpart. But whatevs, it's not like I can actually add anything worthwhile now lol.

I think I got raped here though, that was some good shit so + rep or something like that. I will support you on the sidelines or sum shit. But let's be honest. The bottom line here is, Itachi still gets raped, and I think we know that's all that matters here. Also your grammar needs work. But that's probably it. GG indeed son.

Also , wtf? I had to edit my post because I wondered what got *'d out, apparently NB doesn't like people saying "+ rep" without spaces any more lol
    Itachi, that weak ass *****, please i laugh at his chakra levels, i have more chakra than him.

and my grammar, this is a naruto forum and you think i care about gramma, please. but yeah ino probably solos everyone in this thread.

The Hachibi wasn't just "thrashing around" he was trying to stop the fire with the water around him. The Summons don't feel Pain, there won't be any need to squeal, and even if they did, Pain would desummon them....you, like many Sasuke fanboys, think that Amaterasu and Enton>everything...

Pain has long range attacks, Asura Pah for example. Enton will just make him back up a bit and use those.

And your counter to Chibaku was that Sasuke would use Amaterasu to counter it... Pain can repel it with Shinra Tensei, and even if he couldn't, Sasuke would still be stuck inside of the technique...
    really, cause this sure doesnt look like killer bee covering himself intelligently in water like u make it seem. sure looks to me like he's in unbearable pain.

takas hardly even seeable at that size. and sasuke can actually control amaterasu. you think animal paths summons will help? please. you just admitted if they were hit with amaterasu he'd desummon them. thats called beating them.

yeah asuras attacks can get through susanoo and ive seen manga proof of that am i right?. guess what, sasuke has long range techniques too, dragon fire blast katon, extended chidori spear and plenty more. what happens when asura dies to them?

i like how you call me a sauce fanboy? i have a gaara avy for a reason, sasuke could be my least favorite character, i acknowledge his strength, its not like you actuall know who i favor as a character and am backing them solely for that reason. if you want to play the fanboy card then i'm game. seems to me im not the guy whose backing up the 6 paths of pain with a nagato/pain set and the name "6 paths", lolits not in your best interest to go down that route friend.

and wut the f? thats not at all what my counter to chibaku was. try reading it again, this time though comprehend it so you dont have to look like a fool backing up the clear loser in this match.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

really, cause this sure doesnt look like killer bee covering himself intelligently in water like u make it seem. sure looks to me like he's in unbearable pain.

takas hardly even seeable at that size. and sasuke can actually control amaterasu. you think animal paths summons will help? please. you just admitted if they were hit with amaterasu he'd desummon them. thats called beating them.

yeah asuras attacks can get through susanoo and ive seen manga proof of that am i right?. guess what, sasuke has long range techniques too, dragon fire blast katon, extended chidori spear and plenty more. what happens when asura dies to them?

i like how you call me a sauce fanboy? i have a gaara avy for a reason, sasuke could be my least favorite character, i acknowledge his strength, its not like you actuall know who i favor as a character and am backing them solely for that reason. if you want to play the fanboy card then i'm game. seems to me im not the guy whose backing up the 6 paths of pain with a nagato/pain set and the name "6 paths", lolits not in your best interest to go down that route friend.

and wut the f? thats not at all what my counter to chibaku was. try reading it again, this time though comprehend it so you dont have to look like a fool backing up the clear loser in this match.
    He dived directly into the water, and then when that didn't work, he tried to attack Taka and Sasuke by crushing them...Yes he was in Pain, but he was still able to control his actions, that is, until the technique completely devastated him

Then he'll summon them again...+Shinra Tensei has shown the ability to dispel Amaterasu, he can wipe it off the animals just as well

You can' expect a manga proof for everything, with that logic I might as well say that Tenten>so6p because I haven't seen a Managa proof of him defeating her. Asura Path was easily able to blow up buildings, MS Sasuke's Susanoo was not completed. A simple chop from the Raikage was able to break through it quite easily...

Either Deva or Preta Path will protect him, the Paths used each others strengths to cover each other's weaknesses, and even if he get's taken out, Naraka Path can revive him, if he's still around

And I said you think Amaterasu>everything like most Sasuke fanboys I never stated that you were one, I just said that this argument is their main counter for everything, similar to the counters you use.

And yes, I'm a Nagato fanboy, and proud of it. Fanboys are fine, as long as they don't ignore facts, and state that their favorite character>everything

EDIT: And please explain better how you think Sasuke counters CT. I reread it and still don't fully understand what you mean by that...

Last edited by Edo Odin; 11-30-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

He dived directly into the water, and then when that didn't work, he tried to attack Taka and Sasuke by crushing them...Yes he was in Pain, but he was still able to control his actions, that is, until the technique completely devastated him

Then he'll summon them again...+Shinra Tensei has shown the ability to dispel Amaterasu, he can wipe it off the animals just as well

You can' expect a manga proof for everything, with that logic I might as well say that Tenten>so6p because I haven't seen a Managa proof of him defeating her. Asura Path was easily able to blow up buildings, MS Sasuke's Susanoo was not completed. A simple chop from the Raikage was able to break through it quite easily...

Either Deva or Preta Path will protect him, the Paths used each others strengths to cover each other's weaknesses, and even if he get's taken out, Naraka Path can revive him, if he's still around

And I said you think Amaterasu>everything like most Sasuke fanboys I never stated that you were one, I just said that this argument is their main counter for everything, similar to the counters you use.

And yes, I'm a Nagato fanboy, and proud of it. Fanboys are fine, as long as they don't ignore facts, and state that their favorite character>everything

EDIT: And please explain better how you think Sasuke counters CT. I reread it and still don't fully understand what you mean by that...
    i posted the scans bud. thats a pretty moot point. youre right it completely devastated him and covered the battlefield so your reinforcing me by far.

he'll resummon them covered in amaterasu? sorry, summoning them to another place and back doesnt make amaterasu and all damage disappear. and animal path cant do that if hes dead, all paths are not immortal as long as theres 1 surviving. not all will be alive thru the entire course of the fight.

shinra tensei his own summons and kill them? getting ammy on summons is not a big deal for sasuke, when deva wastes a shinra tensei on a fodder summon sasuke takes those 5 seconds to send a giant susanoo arrow through defenseless deva's chest. while you counter, that let me ask if you think base naruto could dodge susanoo arrows?

thats stupid logic. obviously pain rapes tenten because theres manga proof that he actually can do that and theres NO proof that she can counter. is there proof of asura's bombs being even in the same league as susanoo busters? nope obviously not thats stupid, blowing up buildings with head lasers wouldnt even scratch susanoo. an incomplete susanoo tanked liger bomb which tore an entire earthquake in the ground a good 10 meters, and another incomplete form tanked temaris fuuton blast, sasoris bullets, gaaras sand bullets, daruis laser circus without a single scratch and went on to make 1 swing destroy the entire kage summit pillars.

As slash cracked a rib. please read the manga and the danzo fight. this:

is a little different then this.

and yes if you werent aware the sasuke that fought danzo and achieved that level of susanoo is still ms sauce.

like I said if you read my original post. sasuke actually has kNOWLEDGE on the paths and which has what power. hes not a dumbass. he can get rid of preta and naraka easily from the start. key word 'if hes still around', he wont be.

sasuke counters chibaku because when nagato uses it he has to channel all his chakra into it. his main body would be extremely weak and if he doesnt use it last, hell have to shut down all the other paths. sasuke can easily wipe out deva whos throwing the sphere or even grab him with susanoo and throw him into it. its retarded to say otherwise, and by that time if sasukes amaterasu is on the field like in every fight sasukes usually in now, he will be able to use kirin and thats another valid tactic. unless youre willing to claim sasuke will destroy all 5 other paths FASTEr than it would take to prep it in a fight. then in that case im pretty sure its secured a win even easier than that or your contradicting yourself.

so yea guys, my 1st original post that was about 1 sentence longs still 100% proven and my exact stance, nothing has changed, what i say was actually backed up from the manga .

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

i posted the scans bud. thats a pretty moot point. youre right it completely devastated him and covered the battlefield so your reinforcing me by far.

he'll resummon them covered in amaterasu? sorry, summoning them to another place and back doesnt make amaterasu and all damage disappear. and animal path cant do that if hes dead, all paths are not immortal as long as theres 1 surviving. not all will be alive thru the entire course of the fight.

shinra tensei his own summons and kill them? getting ammy on summons is not a big deal for sasuke, when deva wastes a shinra tensei on a fodder summon sasuke takes those 5 seconds to send a giant susanoo arrow through defenseless deva's chest. while you counter, that let me ask if you think base naruto could dodge susanoo arrows?

thats stupid logic. obviously pain rapes tenten because theres manga proof that he actually can do that and theres NO proof that she can counter. is there proof of asura's bombs being even in the same league as susanoo busters? nope obviously not thats stupid, blowing up buildings with head lasers wouldnt even scratch susanoo. an incomplete susanoo tanked liger bomb which tore an entire earthquake in the ground a good 10 meters, and another incomplete form tanked temaris fuuton blast, sasoris bullets, gaaras sand bullets, daruis laser circus without a single scratch and went on to make 1 swing destroy the entire kage summit pillars.

As slash cracked a rib. please read the manga and the danzo fight. this:

is a little different then this.

and yes if you werent aware the sasuke that fought danzo and achieved that level of susanoo is still ms sauce.

like I said if you read my original post. sasuke actually has kNOWLEDGE on the paths and which has what power. hes not a dumbass. he can get rid of preta and naraka easily from the start. key word 'if hes still around', he wont be.

sasuke counters chibaku because when nagato uses it he has to channel all his chakra into it. his main body would be extremely weak and if he doesnt use it last, hell have to shut down all the other paths. sasuke can easily wipe out deva whos throwing the sphere or even grab him with susanoo and throw him into it. its retarded to say otherwise, and by that time if sasukes amaterasu is on the field like in every fight sasukes usually in now, he will be able to use kirin and thats another valid tactic. unless youre willing to claim sasuke will destroy all 5 other paths FASTEr than it would take to prep it in a fight. then in that case im pretty sure its secured a win even easier than that or your contradicting yourself.

so yea guys, my 1st original post that was about 1 sentence longs still 100% proven and my exact stance, nothing has changed, what i say was actually backed up from the manga .
    Alright, I admit defeat, I guess this is not my day, just lost another debate a few minutes ago

I'm out of argument, you came up with some good points, I guess Sasuke could take on the paths, both MS and EMS

Repped for actually being one of the first persons to ever prove me wrong in a debate including Nagato/The 6 Paths, you're a really good debater :D

P.S, just to be clear, I'm not saying Sasuke will stomp the paths, just that he is more likely to win, IMO Pain does have a chance, but like you explained, Sasuke is a very good matchup for the paths.

P.S.2 Nagato still beats Sasuke, EMS or MS. Not really too related, I just like mentioning that as much as possible

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright, I admit defeat, I guess this is not my day, just lost another debate a few minutes ago xd

I'm out of argument, you came up with some good points, I guess Sasuke could take on the paths, both MS and EMS

Repped for actually being one of the first persons to ever prove me wrong in a debate including Nagato/The 6 Paths, you're a really good debater :D

P.S, just to be clear, I'm not saying Sasuke will stomp the paths, just that he is more likely to win, IMO Pain does have a chance, but like you explained, Sasuke is a very good matchup for the paths.

P.S.2 Nagato still beats Sasuke, EMS or MS. Not really too related, I just like mentioning that as much as possible xd
    I think Nagato would beat the sauce too. and thanks,good debate that was fun. glad you enjoyed it. looks like thats 2 for 2 :D