Aug 2012
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Nara with Flash07

*Waits while doing the harlem shake

Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

Re: Nara with Flash07

A man with hoodies walks up to this young ninja. With a letter in his hand, he stretches his arm forward so as to deliver the letter. Once he does that, the man, turns back into mud, leaving the letter back with the young ninja.

Young ninja, if you're here because Oasis sent you, please meet me in the forest, in the Nara's territory. Don't keep me waiting.

-Ezio Nara

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Staying Solo forever ^^

*As i read the letter, Death quickly hops to the trees, running as fast as possible. After a few minutes, Death sees a hooded man standing in the Nara's Territory, which used to be his old home. Death then jumps infront of the man.

Are you Ezio Auditore Nara?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

Ezio sits in his usual meditative pose even as he hears the disturbance caused by the incoming person.
    Suddenly when the man asks, "Are you Ezio Nara", Ezio stands up, opens his eyes, and greets his "to be" student.
    Yes, and I've been expecting you, young man. So what makes you come to me?
    Ezio jumps up and takes his seat on the thick branch of a tree.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Staying Solo forever ^^

*As the Ezio stands up, Death quickly kneels to show respect and honor. Death then looks up to the Man

I want to learn my Clans' Techniques to further hone my skills to become stronger.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

Very well

So, tell me something about our Clan.
    Tell me everything that you know about the Nara techniques, its strengths and weaknesses.
    Tell me the famous character from the anime/manga, who uses shadow manipulation.

You make look up in wiki but I only want to know what you know. I'll help you out if you're wrong. So you don't have to worry.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Alright

The Nara Clan originates from the Village Hidden in the Leaves, also known as Konohagakure. They also have a close relationship with Akimichi and Yamanaka clan, displayed by Ino-Chouji-Shikamaru's team work. Nara's are also known for their knowledge about things and can make excellent tactic, displayed as they combined Shadows to control Kyuubi. Nara's most intresting feature is how they can control Shadows. They can control people and even strangle them.
    I belive that Nara's are strong when the Sun is out because you are able to see your shadow. But if it's night, there wouldn't be a shadow. Just a little.
    Famous Character:
    Shikamaru

Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

Yes, you got it right. But let me elaborate a bit on the strength and weakness of shadows.
    Its true, the shadows are strong during day time (in the presence of the sun) but that's not the strength of shadows. The strength is Light. When used correctly, light can help create shadows. This is what usually happens during day-time.
    So, tell me what is the weakness of shadows??

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Oh so, They're weak against night because there isn't any light around to use your shadows.
    Now i get it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Congrats Flash..! I didn't know that you became shadow shishou..!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

No lol. Again light is what shadows are weak against. They are also weak against complete darkness.
    Let me explain it properly.

Consider you facing your opponent in the battlefield. And then, you have a light source behind your back. What happens? Your shadows move forward. Your shadow jutsus get a boost in their power and speed. But if the same light source is brought in front of you, your shadows go backwards. So when you attack your opponent with a shadow jutsu, and he uses a jutsu that gives out light, the shadows get destroyed.
    In the same way, shadows cannot be created in complete darkness. But if you have a small source of light in the darkness, you can still manipulate your shadows.
    Understood?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Staying Solo forever ^^

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ok. I understand.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

Very good. Ok before we continue, there are certain rules that you need to abide by....

• First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
    • Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
      Also, I want you to explain everything in detail. Cuz manipulating the shadow is not only difficult, but also tricky as the opponent can easily counter the jutsu if not used properly.
    • Thirdly, if you do not reply within one month, I will drop your training without further notice.
    • Fourthly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you
    • Last but not the least, after the training ends, you must fight me in battle field and try to trap me with the secret technique of our clan.

If you're comfortable with the rules, we can continue. Or else you can simply withdraw from the training.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Alright lets go!

*Jumps with excitment.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

Before we start, let me warn you. Kagemane is not a special power/jutsu that you can throw at your opponent. You need to use it wisely and effectively. The true essence comes when you use it with a good strategy.

So lets start!!!

I want you to begin to channel your chakra into your feet and once you feel you have enough chakra gathered, channel the chakra into the shadow and make it move a bit forward.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Alright

*As I try to unlock my hidden abilities as a Nara, I quickly channel my chakra into my legs as i agther more and more chakra. I then looks at shadow beneath me as i look at the rotation of the Sun. Perfectly facing infront of me. I then take this perfect opportunity to control my shadow. As i feel if that i have collected enough chakra on my legs, i then channel it to my shadow, filling the shadow up with my own chakra. As i feel if that i have filled my shadow with my chakra, i quickly focus on the shadow, as it stretches forward slowly to Flash.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

*Notices the shadow moving an inch ahead*

Not bad hum...

When you know that the position of the sun is in front of you, why do you try to go against its light? Turn behind, and try moving your shadow in the opposite direction. Apply more chakra and put in more concentration and try again.

*creates a clone that jumps down from the tree and stands away from the young ninja, about 10 meters away*

Try extending your shadow upto him.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Staying Solo forever ^^

*As told, i quickly see the clone jump down to the trees, 10 meters away from us. I then quickly concentrate as i channel mre chakra into my shadow. While doing that, my shadow reaches a few more inches to the clone. I then try harder and harder, concentrating on moving the shadow. After a few hard work, the shadow 1 meter away from the clone. I then quickly wipe off my sweat as i channel more of my chakra on the shadow while concentrating. The shadow then reaches to the clone, making a shadow of the clone as well.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Living In A Sand Castle

*As the shadow reaches the clone, he becomes unable to move*

Good work!! Now I want you to do some actions and make my clone imitate you after you've captured him in your kagemane again.

Try again and make him do some crazy stunts

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Staying Solo forever ^^

This is the fun part.

*As i finally captured the clones shadow, i quickly focus on my chakra as i channel it through my feet and into the clones shadow. I then channel some chakra into my clone aswell. As i feel if that i have full control, i quickly raise my hand while the clone raises his hands aswell. I then do some break dancing, causing the clone to do it aswell. I then start doing the Harlem shake as the clone does the same. To test if it really imitates me, i quickly take a rock and throw it at him. The clone then does the same thing, hitting the rock flawlessly.

Haha this ish funs.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»