Sannin"

Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

The Godaime Hokage vs the Godaime Kazekage

Restrictions: No
    Knowledge: Full
    Intent: To kill

The Hokage- Main Abilities

1. Body Pathway Derangement

An extremely high-level technique, used as a medical ninjutsu. The human body is controlled with electrical signals from the brain, but a person who had those electrical signals cut off with this technique will become unable to make their body move as they want. By transforming the chakra within one's body and giving it the properties of electricity, one creates an electric field. As soon as a strike of the hand lands, electricity is poured into the enemy's nervous system, severing the signals and deranging their body control. The target's body moves in any way, except how they want it to move. For the common shinobi, battle, not to mention even just walking, will become impossible.

2. Chakra enchanted strength

This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. Tsunade created the concept of this technique to intimidate enemies and keep them at bay while she healed injured ninja. Tsunade herself already possesses incredible raw strength, capable of crushing stones in a single hand with nothing but pure muscle power. This strength is later increased to monstrous levels, when Tsunade uses this technique, allowing her to perform feats like lifting and swinging Gamabunta's sword high in the air, create craters and fissures on the ground by simply tapping on it with either her heel of finger, and destroy Madara Uchiha's Susanoo's ribcage and its sword with relative ease

3. Creation Rebirth

The absolute pinnacle of medical ninjutsu, created by the greatest of medical ninja, Tsunade, it is the ultimate regeneration technique. By releasing the great volume of chakra stored in her forehead at once, the body's cell division is forcibly stimulated by proteins, reconstructing all organs and all tissues making up the human body. The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division. If this technique is used, a body whose vital organs are so gravely injured that it cannot bear it any longer will be instantly restored to its uninjured state. As long as Tsunade has chakra it is impossible for her to die by any means, as such she gains a form of "immortality" throughout the duration of the technique.

4. Byakugou

While very similar in nature to its parent technique — which facilitates the regeneration of injuries through accelerated cell division — it however does not require the use of hand seals, meaning Tsunade's wounds begin to heal as soon as they are inflicted, whereas the Creation Rebirth technique needs Tsunade's input to both activate, any wound sustained while this technique is in effect will begin recovery automatically. The enhanced regeneration granted by this technique is so advanced, that even impalement by a gigantic sword through her abdomen was completely healed in mere moments after the blade's removal

5. Art of evasion

As a field medical-nin, Tsunade is highly skilled in the art of evasion. In battle, she has shown great ingenuity, able to quickly pick up on her opponent's fighting style and battle pattern to better avoid damage and plan her attacks around that. These traits are to keep herself alive in battle so she may heal her team-mates. She was able to incapacitate Shizune with a quick strike before she could react, use the Body Pathway Derangement technique on Kabuto when he thought she was incapacitated, block Orochimaru from attacking an unconscious Naruto even though she was severely wounded, and even intercept Manda mid-bite while lifting Gamabunta's sword. Before any of the other Kage could react, Tsunade intercepted all five of Madara's flame dragons dissipating them all.

6. Katsuya

Offensively, Katsuyu can spit acid using its Tongue Tooth Sticky Acid technique, which is strong enough to melt through rock with ease. With its Slug Great Division, Katsuyu can divide itself into smaller slugs to evade attacks or to serve small scale functions, and is capable of quickly reforming itself if need be

7. Stamina and chakra reserves

As a Senju, Tsunade inherited an incredible life force and physical energy passed down from her earliest ancestors. She also has immense vitality, stamina, durability, and endurance which stems from this life force, and as a direct descendant of the Uzumaki clan through her grandmother Mito, Tsunade may also possess incredible longevity.her endurance was great enough to survive the normally fatal injuries of being stabbed straight through the shoulder, abdomen, and even chest to still land a powerful blow to Orochimaru. She was also able to continue fighting with extreme force against Madara's Susanoo army despite being impaled through her abdomen with two Susanoo blades. Even after being bisected, she was still able to survive the ordeal, maintain consciousness, summon Katsuyu, and feel confident she could survive long enough to heal the other Kage before being healed herself.

The Kazekage- Main abilities

1. Armour of Sand

Using this technique, Gaara can cover himself in a compacted layer of sand, providing an additional defence should his Shield of Sand fail; combined, these two are known as Gaara's "Absolute Defence" (絶対防御, Zettai Bōgyo). Though quite effective, maintaining the armour requires a large amount of chakra and stamina. Furthermore, it is nowhere as resilient as the Shield of Sand, since it easily breaks away upon impact, indicating that the sole purpose of the armour is to absorb impact channelled unto Gaara's body during battle. Another weakness is the additional weight of the sand which leads to decreased levels of speed and mobility.

2. Desert Suspension

This is one of the multiple offensive and auxiliary methods Gaara has thought of during combat. It is a trick where he uses the chakra-enhanced sand to support his own weight and float in mid-air and to use as a method of transportation if needed. By increasing the size of the platform Gaara can transport others along with him.

3. Shield of Sand

Whenever Gaara is about to be harmed, a shield of sand will automatically surround and protect him. The sand will react regardless of Gaara's will, even protecting him from self-inflicted injuries.Gaara can completely surround himself in the shield to further increase his defensive capabilitie

4. Third Eye

With chakra, the user connects an eye made of sand to their optic nerve, which enables them to know what happens in the artificial eye's field of vision, this is genuinely a third eye for its user.Gaara also uses it when he completely surrounds himself with his Shield of Sand so he can see what's happening outside of the protective dome

5. Sand Control

Gaara possesses the ability to manipulate sand, typically moving it through the air to serve various purposesThe amount of sand he can control at one time is immense. He can use attacks like Sand Coffin ( Gaara encases his opponents in a large amount of the special chakra-infused sand kept inside his gourd, immobilising them), Desert Layered Imperial Funeral, etc.

6. Stamina and chakra reserves

Gaara has a large amount of stamina and huge levels of chakra He was able to gather enough sand to shield the entire village of Sunagakure from Deidara's C3, as well as assist in stopping a giant meteorite, albeit, at great physical exertion.

Now what do you think? Gaara surpassed Tsunade or not ? Personally I think he will surpass Tsunade when he gains enough experience.

Last edited by Slug Princess Tsunade; 11-30-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

Tsunade takes this.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

Tsunade is more powerful and way more experienced than Gaara, he doesnt have anything that can defeat her, if he tries to seal her she can just summon a large size katsuyu to dissipate his sand or she can just hide in katsuyu or hit him at his pressure points

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    Tsunade is more powerful and way more experienced than Gaara, he doesnt have anything that can defeat her, if he tries to seal her she can just summon a large size katsuyu to dissipate his sand or she can just hide in katsuyu or hit him at his pressure points
    Fangirl alert! Please study both their abilities and you will see that she just stands no chance.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Fangirl alert! Please study both their abilities and you will see that she just stands no chance.
    Firstly im not a girl. secondly you study the abilities and you will see that gaara doesnt stand a chance against tsunade, that guy is jutt overrated by people like you, you tell me what gaara has that can kill tsunade. her slug can protect her from almost anything as she said she is highly durable, and she was able to survive chibaku tensei and shinra tensei and also the corrosive chakra from the ninetails and last i checked, gaara's sand isnt that bad if compared to those i just mentioned. Tsunade has alot of battle experience and can use the ground to her advantage. Gaara has nothing to kill her, she is nearly immortal in battle. one hit to his neck or any other body part can damage him, she can cut his muscles with her scalpel and also disrupt his nervous system, something he cant get out of, but no use in changing your opinion

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Problem is, you didn't give a reason. Wait, I know. You don't have one, and just want to spam your idiocy all over us. Debate or don't, you're a waste of my time.

Also, Sasuke stated this. It's not what other people said while comparing their defenses, Sasuke simply said his is the strongest. Emo logic doesn't work here. For all intensive purposes, Susano'o is weak compared to Gaara's sand in the defense department. Offense obviously goes to Susano'o. The key for the defense is that it's incredibly taxing for him to maintain the final stage Susano'o.

Last edited by Vexorian; 12-02-2012 at 06:22 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexorian View Post
    Problem is, you didn't give a reason. Wait, I know. You don't have one, and just want to spam your idiocy all over us. Debate or don't, you're a waste of my time.

Also, Sasuke stated this. It's not what other people said while comparing their defenses, Sasuke simply said his is the strongest. Emo logic doesn't work here. For all intensive purposes, Susano'o is weak compared to Gaara's sand in the defense department. Offense obviously goes to Susano'o. The key for the defense is that it's incredibly taxing for him to maintain the final stage Susano'o.
    You are right that Gaara's defense is stronger than susanoo in terms of defense but you must be a fool to think that I am a waste of your time. You see, you are the one being an idiot here, just badging into the thread an insulting me just like that.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are right that Gaara's defense is stronger than susanoo in terms of defense but you must be a fool to think that I am a waste of your time. You see, you are the one being an idiot here, just badging into the thread an insulting me just like that.
    An insult meets another insult bud. You're going around insulting people, so I'm going around insulting you, who are insulting others. That simple.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

Tsunade better not let him go airborne if she wants to stand a fighting chance...

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Achieved True
    Immortality. I Am Eternal.

State Location, Intel, Distance, ect. ect.

Im incline to say Gaara is superior to Tsunade. Tsunade wouldn't be able to Escape if Sand Tsunami Lands. Then Theres Also Sabaku So so and Sabaku Taiso. The Strength factor can be remidied with more sand.

Katsuya would be at a distinct dissadvantage depending on the level of salinity in the location.

And Tsunade Just Cracked Susanoo, She isn't Just going to run through Gaara's defense. Naruto is the only one that can break Susanoo with only a physical punch (Via The *****slap he used to knock away the Bijudamas)

Sand Shuriken and Sand Drizzle would chip away at Tsunade. And She would have a hard time getting through Saikō Zettai Bōgyo: Shukaku no Tate

Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    State Location, Intel, Distance, ect. ect.

Im incline to say Gaara is superior to Tsunade. Tsunade wouldn't be able to Escape if Sand Tsunami Lands. Then Theres Also Sabaku So so and Sabaku Taiso. The Strength factor can be remidied with more sand.

Katsuya would be at a distinct dissadvantage depending on the level of salinity in the location.

And Tsunade Just Cracked Susanoo, She isn't Just going to run through Gaara's defense. Naruto is the only one that can break Susanoo with only a physical punch (Via The *****slap he used to knock away the Bijudamas)

Sand Shuriken and Sand Drizzle would chip away at Tsunade. And She would have a hard time getting through Saikō Zettai Bōgyo: Shukaku no Tate
    Everything you wrote is already countered by Chatte, Tazzilla, JTO and me
    Please read every comment before posting.

And welcome to NB :D

Last edited by Slug Princess Tsunade; 12-04-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Achieved True
    Immortality. I Am Eternal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Everything you wrote is already countered by Chatte, Tazzilla, JTO and me
    Please read the every comment before posting.

And welcome to NB :D
    I'll Give it a look. I've been around on MangaFox debating for a few years and i dont think i'll see anything new.

Thanks

*Edit

I Didn't see anythign that countered anything i posted, but i replied to just about every argument for Tsunade i saw below. (i was skimming threw the thread since im in a rush)

anyways Incoming post thats long as phuck

----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    And this is where you're wrong, no offence.
    It didn't devastated Kimimaro. He should've been squashed, yet he was not.
    And here I am talking about his skin tissues and everything like that, excluding the bones.
    And from the responses you're giving, I already see where this is going...so yeah.

When another "pet", which happened to be in a quite small size will withstand Chibaku tensei + Naruto's corrosive chakra or being ripped to shreds, please call me.
    Kimmimaro is more durable than Tsunade, the only reason he escaped was because of Sawarabi no mai.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well it happens that she is stronger than the ones you mentioned there. And let's not forget that Kimimaro's bullet things were about to pass through his Sand thing.
    Anyway, I don't want to evolve it now as I am preparing a bigger picture here.
    Oh, and one more thing, let's not foget that Chakra can destroy chakra. Remember Part 1 fight of Neji with Kidomaru when it was stated that.

Yeah, since she's the one moving while being cut in 2 and Gaara isn't.
    If you're going to bring me these childish comments, I can bring you these types of comments on an on.
    Not hard to do it.
    Gaara's Sand is STronger now, Thats undisputabel (spelling?).

People on Narutobase take the whole Chakra vs Chakra thing to far. Like Saying Kaiten can Disrupt Susanoo is insane. Tsuande's punch having chakra doesn't magically make it able to get through gaara's sand.

Not much?
    A wasn't able to destroy Sasuke's Susanoo ribcage, but Tsunade destroyed Madara's Susanoo's ribcage easily. I think this is a significant difference.
    What should I reply to this? It was stated that those who see Madara's Final Susanoo die. The Gokage is still alive.

Incomplete Susanoo > Gaara's defence
    Tsunade' punch > Incomplete Susanoo
    Tsunade' punch > Gaara' s defence

But this not means that she wins. It doesn't matter if she can break it through or not, because Gaara can make an another Shield. And if Tsunade can't land a direct hit to Gaara she can't defeat him.
    Tsunade did not Break Sussanoo. She Mearly Cracked it.

Gaara was able to Casually Block A's Kick and Multiple Susanoo swords. She can get through a normal layer of sand but not anything Susbstantially thick, Which Gaara can easily bring up since Tsuande doesn't have any real speed abilities. The Instant She Tries to get through and real defense. Gaara just blocks and uses Sabaku SoSo - Sabaku Taiso in one smooth motion, if she uses Byakugayo. He Proceeds to send her underground and let pressure eat away at her.

Firstly im not a girl. secondly you study the abilities and you will see that gaara doesnt stand a chance against tsunade, that guy is jutt overrated by people like you, you tell me what gaara has that can kill tsunade. her slug can protect her from almost anything as she said she is highly durable, and she was able to survive chibaku tensei and shinra tensei and also the corrosive chakra from the ninetails and last i checked, gaara's sand isnt that bad if compared to those i just mentioned. Tsunade has alot of battle experience and can use the ground to her advantage. Gaara has nothing to kill her, she is nearly immortal in battle. one hit to his neck or any other body part can damage him, she can cut his muscles with her scalpel and also disrupt his nervous system, something he cant get out of, but no use in changing your opinion
    Depending on location Gaara can beat Katsuya with Salinity in the sand. Or just Send Katsuya underground with Tsunade.

The Susanoo was destroyed before the Raikage and Onoki arrived. He just knocked down Madara to the ground.

Well Tsunade KO-d a 20 m high Susanoo when she was impaled with two Susanoo swords. I think that punch wasn't full-powered.
    All She did was knock it to the ground. She didn't break it or even so much as crack it.

Just agree already. Susano is not greater than Gaara's defense, he can make defences ranging from a sphere to a massive shield that can block a whole village against c3, one of the most powerful juts us in Naruto. He could also incorporate the hardest minerals into his defense to make it extremely hard. She cannot even touch Gaara let alone defeat him and you are forgetting sand hail which will keep messing her up and he could also sink her along with her summon and she will definitely die from suffocation, lung collapse and extremes of pressures.
    Susanoo is Stronger than the Sand Defense. Tahts Undisputable. Perfect Susanoo could tank C3

2 flaws with this, if she sends nervous impulses to his nervous system then he will be rendered useless as he cant control any part of his nervous system,even kabuto, a strong medical ninja was having trouble for a few minutes, but eventually overcame it as he is a highly trained medical ninja, gaara on the other hand isnt a medical ninja and cannot overcome this, so tsunade beats him there, and also she can activate byakgou in seconds without the use of handseals
    She would have to touch Gaara. Which is very unlikely. Gaara also doesn't need to move his body to control the sand, he can't do it without the signs and hand motions, They just help make it more accurate and make use easier.

Last edited by DemonicAvenger; 12-04-2012 at 12:18 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    I'll Give it a look. I've been around on MangaFox debating for a few years and i dont think i'll see anything new.

Thanks

*Edit

I Didn't see anythign that countered anything i posted, but i replied to just about every argument for Tsunade i saw below. (i was skimming threw the thread since im in a rush)

anyways Incoming post thats long as phuck

----------------

Kimmimaro is more durable than Tsunade, the only reason he escaped was because of Sawarabi no mai.

Gaara's Sand is STronger now, Thats undisputabel (spelling?).

People on Narutobase take the whole Chakra vs Chakra thing to far. Like Saying Kaiten can Disrupt Susanoo is insane. Tsuande's punch having chakra doesn't magically make it able to get through gaara's sand.

Tsunade did not Break Sussanoo. She Mearly Cracked it.

Gaara was able to Casually Block A's Kick and Multiple Susanoo swords. She can get through a normal layer of sand but not anything Susbstantially thick, Which Gaara can easily bring up since Tsuande doesn't have any real speed abilities. The Instant She Tries to get through and real defense. Gaara just blocks and uses Sabaku SoSo - Sabaku Taiso in one smooth motion, if she uses Byakugayo. He Proceeds to send her underground and let pressure eat away at her.

Depending on location Gaara can beat Katsuya with Salinity in the sand. Or just Send Katsuya underground with Tsunade.

All She did was knock it to the ground. She didn't break it or even so much as crack it.

Susanoo is Stronger than the Sand Defense. Tahts Undisputable. Perfect Susanoo could tank C3

She would have to touch Gaara. Which is very unlikely. Gaara also doesn't need to move his body to control the sand, he can't do it without the signs and hand motions, They just help make it more accurate and make use easier.
    No i was replying to someone's post that depicted a fanfic battle, and the person said that tsunade hit gaara sending nervous impulses throughout his body, but yet he was still able to hit her, and if he is without control then tsunade's job would have been much easier
    and about the salinity thing, It hasnt been shown that katsuyu is weak against salt, and if he tries to send katsuyu underground, tsunade can just go inside katsuyu and katsuyu can summon her somwhere else via reverse summoning, although this hasnt been shown, but tsunade seems to have knowledge on the reverse summoning so i think she can pull it off, seeing as she is a master of summoning and i dont think kimmimaro can withstand being stabbed through the heart and live to tell the tale, nor can he be cut in half and still be talking.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy butt

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Tsunade better not let him go airborne if she wants to stand a fighting chance...
    I don't know.. I'm pretty sure she has the capability to jump that high, or to use a summoning(I can't remember her main summoning.. Katsuyu or something). But she wouldn't just automatically lose because of that.

Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by dkdankong View Post
    I don't know.. I'm pretty sure she has the capability to jump that high, or to use a summoning(I can't remember her main summoning.. Katsuyu or something). But she wouldn't just automatically lose because of that.
    Indeed, she can jump very high.
    She jumped with Gamabunta's sword high enough to defeat Manda.
    She jumped higher then a Complete Susanoo ( which is like 3O meters higher then her )

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy butt

And this helps support my comment:
    Indeed, she can jump very high.
    She jumped with Gamabunta's sword high enough to defeat Manda.
    She jumped higher then a Complete Susanoo ( which is like 3O meters higher then her )

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

Quote Originally Posted by dkdankong View Post
    1. She isn't jumping miles into the air, its really that simple.
    2. After jumping, she can not move freely in any direction she chooses.
    3. While jumping in the air, she is completely vulnerable to Gaaras attaccks.

So unless proven otherwise, yes, she automatically looses to an airborne Gaara.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice counter!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy butt

I agree, but I don't agree it'd be automatic. You responded to the jumping part, but not to the Katsuyu. I just think tsunade would have something up her sleeve to pull out before she loses.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gaara takes the win, if you wanna debate you can pm me.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's be FWIENDS!

Gaara monster mode

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gaara wins with a sand bullet to the head.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Gaara wins with a sand bullet to the head.
    Gaara wins everyone with a sand bullet to the head by your logic

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired ._.

Gaara low-med difficulty

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»