Page 11 of 14 « First ... 7891011121314 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Katsuyu.
    LOL, katsuyu will get buried too, you're funny though.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Help!

Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    LOL, katsuyu will get buried too, you're funny though.
    Not Necessarily, Katsuyu is highly resistant to damage, for example, the corrosive chakra of the nine tails and she survived the shinra tensei and chibaku tensei, and if he tries to bury her she can just reverse summon Tsunade and go to another destination to Surprise Gaara, and also Katsuyu is large and can divide herself into thousands of other slugs and can dissipate Gaara's sand.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Gaara wins,but i doubt part 1 gaara would win

�You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

Quote Originally Posted by genii96 View Post
    no,that is part 2 gaara's moves,part 1 gaara used tsunami,rain of sand,quick sand burial and dessert imperial funeral. Part 2 gaara did those.

I am definately not saying part 1 gaara beats tsunade,i am saying kazekage gaara could those moves to beat tsunade
    How is that insultive :/ they only one becuase they gamabata used narutos chrakra to use the nine tails form so he could grow nails to dig into the shikaku, gamabata was struggling, that BOY could of beaten alot of people in part 1

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

I don't know how this has nine pages everyone should know Gaara>Tsunade.

Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Why did this thread turn into part 1 Gaara VS Tsunade? Part 1 Gaara would get owned by any kage levels or elite jounin (he beats some but would lose to quite a few).

Not trying to underrate part 1 Gaara. SRA Gaara was very powerful and high jounin level which was much more powerful than CE Gaara who was only low jounin level. Still if part 1 Gaara uses Shukaku, it would become difficult even for Tsunade to beat him but she should manage without too much difficulty.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    How is that insultive :/ they only one becuase they gamabata used narutos chrakra to use the nine tails form so he could grow nails to dig into the shikaku, gamabata was struggling, that BOY could of beaten alot of people in part 1
    maybe so,but tsunade is the hokage,and a sannin,saying a 13 year old beats her is disrespectful,mostly to her fans

Status
    Oct 2012
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

Quote Originally Posted by genii96 View Post
    maybe so,but tsunade is the hokage,and a sannin,saying a 13 year old beats her is disrespectful,mostly to her fans
    She IS THE MOST SHITTEST KAGE IN REGARDS TO FIGHTING!! (leading the village is the only thing she majors in) if kabuto had her literally pinned when he was only a GENIN then how is she going to handle gaara. Your forgeting Genin naruto had to save her or chances are she would of died. i couldnt give a monkeys nuts about her fans the facts state she CANNOT beat gaara thats that TBH. PArt one gaara could beat tsunade but not terribly mid diff. (kind of a weak argument your giving. i gave proof as to why he would destroy her. peoples age has nothing to to with it,itachi and kakshi has proved this, im still waiting for a counter argument)

Last edited by TheTailedSage; 12-16-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

She IS THE MOST SHITTEST KAGE IN REGARDS TO FIGHTING!! (leading the village is the only thing she majors in) if kabuto had her literally pinned when he was only a GENIN then how is she going to handle gaara. Your forgeting Genin naruto had to save her or chances are she would of died. i couldnt give a monkeys nuts about her fans the facts state she CANNOT beat gaara thats that TBH. PArt one gaara could beat tsunade but not terribly mid diff. (kind of a weak argument your giving. i gave proof as to why he would destroy her. peoples age has nothing to to with it,itachi and kakshi has proved this, im still waiting for a counter argument)
    Kabuto was a gennin, but according to Orochimaru, he was on Kakashi's level. And part1 Kakashi was an elite jounin. Furthermore Kabuto took pills to boost his abilities.

Military Soldier Pill = are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It's made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. (!!!!! ) Tsunade was rusty, and she doesn't wanted to kill him.
    And finally, Kabuto used the BLOOD to defeat Tsunade, because he was completely outmatched by the Sannin.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE

Part 1 Gaara is pretty severely outclassed fighting Tsunade, but as Kazekage, I'm confident Gaara would be able to outmaneuver and trap her. IMO sand control is pretty ideal for handling katsuyu's 10,000 slug form

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfDisorder View Post
    Part 1 Gaara is pretty severely outclassed fighting Tsunade, but as Kazekage, I'm confident Gaara would be able to outmaneuver and trap her. IMO sand control is pretty ideal for handling katsuyu's 10,000 slug form
    And what if the 10k mini slug can melt his Sand?

Status
    Oct 2012
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

Kabuto was a gennin, but according to Orochimaru, he was on Kakashi's level. And part1 Kakashi was an elite jounin. Furthermore Kabuto took pills to boost his abilities.

Military Soldier Pill = are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It's made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. (!!!!! ) Tsunade was rusty, and she doesn't wanted to kill him.
    And finally, Kabuto used the BLOOD to defeat Tsunade, because he was completely outmatched by the Sannin.
    ... you should really re watch the fight. She WAS tryinng to kill him and even if he was "classed" as a jounin elite it doesnt matter the fact that she got beat by someone by a lower rank than herself proves shes not good, shes a flippin sanin for god sake!!

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

... you should really re watch the fight. She WAS tryinng to kill him and even if he was "classed" as a jounin elite it doesnt matter the fact that she got beat by someone by a lower rank than herself proves shes not good, shes a flippin sanin for god sake!!
    No, you should RE-READ their fight. Trust me, the manga is a better source then the anime.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.

And what if the 10k mini slug can melt his Sand?
    Honestly, Its a good thought but I don't see it. People talk about Mei's lava melting his sand. But this makes no sense, as Amaerasu (flames representing the sun) were not even hot enough to do so.

But of course, Acid is a different type of melting entirely. But I think if it COULD melt the sand, it would be very slow and gradual to the point where it would only be noticed post-battle. If that makes sense

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Honestly, Its a good thought but I don't see it. People talk about Mei's lava melting his sand. But this makes no sense, as Amaerasu (flames representing the sun) were not even hot enough to do so.

But of course, Acid is a different type of melting entirely. But I think if it COULD melt the sand, it would be very slow and gradual to the point where it would only be noticed post-battle. If that makes sense
    Katsuyu was able to melt a rock instantly. So maybe she can melt Gaara's sand too.

Status
    Mar 2012

Katsuyu was able to melt a rock instantly. So maybe she can melt Gaara's sand too.
    Thats a good point, I mean there is a difference between the two -especially if it is the sand in Gaara's gourd but it's always a possibility. Tell me this though, given Gaara's ability to break up the ground and minerals around him into sand, don't you think he could simply re-break and control sand that has been melted into a solid mass? (Gaara controlling waves of powdered sand-glass sounds like some scary shit lol)

Status
    Oct 2012
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

No, you should RE-READ their fight. Trust me, the manga is a better source then the anime.
    Ive read and watched that fight and i know what happens i even double checked

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Ive read and watched that fight and i know what happens i even double checked
    Then you should know that Tsunade defeated Kabuto easily.
    And you should also know that after Dan's death Tsunade wasn't on battlefield. And that was like 25 years ago.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Thats a good point, I mean there is a difference between the two -especially if it is the sand in Gaara's gourd but it's always a possibility. Tell me this though, given Gaara's ability to break up the ground and minerals around him into sand, don't you think he could simply re-break and control sand that has been melted into a solid mass? (Gaara controlling waves of powdered sand-glass sounds like some scary shit lol)
    sand dosent react with acids normally,except HF which rakes some time,if gaara makes a sand wave,katsuya wont be able to melt it all at once and not fast enough,gaara's gourd sand is also filled with his chakra as well as other minerals,so melting it isnt easy,how much acid can katsuya keep spitting out?,is it as much as the amount of sand gaara can make?

Status
    Oct 2012
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

Then you should know that Tsunade defeated Kabuto easily.
    And you should also know that after Dan's death Tsunade wasn't on battlefield. And that was like 25 years ago.

But she never :/ she got foddered and shizune had to catch her after the fight. why cant you just acccept that gaara wrecks her, she has very few if not any counters at all for gaara airborne and as for groudn fighting she still gets wrecked by moves like sand tsunami

Because of her phobia of blood, this has NOTHING to do with what were talking about :l