View Poll Results: Tsunade vs Gaara

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tsunade

    21 39.62%
  • Gaara

    32 60.38%
Page 11 of 14 « First ... 7891011121314 Last»
Results 201 to 220 of 268
  1. #201
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Katsuyu.
    LOL, katsuyu will get buried too, you're funny though.
     
         

  2. #202
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,899
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Help!
     



    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    LOL, katsuyu will get buried too, you're funny though.
    Not Necessarily, Katsuyu is highly resistant to damage, for example, the corrosive chakra of the nine tails and she survived the shinra tensei and chibaku tensei, and if he tries to bury her she can just reverse summon Tsunade and go to another destination to Surprise Gaara, and also Katsuyu is large and can divide herself into thousands of other slugs and can dissipate Gaara's sand.
     
         

  3. #203
    Senior Member genii96's Avatar
    Status
    genii96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,869
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Gaara wins,but i doubt part 1 gaara would win
     
         

  4. #204
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,050
    Location
    Leaf Village
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by genii96 View Post
    no,that is part 2 gaara's moves,part 1 gaara used tsunami,rain of sand,quick sand burial and dessert imperial funeral. Part 2 gaara did those.

    I am definately not saying part 1 gaara beats tsunade,i am saying kazekage gaara could those moves to beat tsunade
    How is that insultive :/ they only one becuase they gamabata used narutos chrakra to use the nine tails form so he could grow nails to dig into the shikaku, gamabata was struggling, that BOY could of beaten alot of people in part 1
     
         

  5. #205
    Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Kakashi Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,037
    Location
    New World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    I don't know how this has nine pages everyone should know Gaara>Tsunade.
     
         

  6. #206
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,468
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Why did this thread turn into part 1 Gaara VS Tsunade? Part 1 Gaara would get owned by any kage levels or elite jounin (he beats some but would lose to quite a few).

    Not trying to underrate part 1 Gaara. SRA Gaara was very powerful and high jounin level which was much more powerful than CE Gaara who was only low jounin level. Still if part 1 Gaara uses Shukaku, it would become difficult even for Tsunade to beat him but she should manage without too much difficulty.
     
         

  7. #207
    Senior Member genii96's Avatar
    Status
    genii96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,869
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    How is that insultive :/ they only one becuase they gamabata used narutos chrakra to use the nine tails form so he could grow nails to dig into the shikaku, gamabata was struggling, that BOY could of beaten alot of people in part 1
    maybe so,but tsunade is the hokage,and a sannin,saying a 13 year old beats her is disrespectful,mostly to her fans
     
         

  8. #208
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,050
    Location
    Leaf Village
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by genii96 View Post
    maybe so,but tsunade is the hokage,and a sannin,saying a 13 year old beats her is disrespectful,mostly to her fans
    She IS THE MOST SHITTEST KAGE IN REGARDS TO FIGHTING!! (leading the village is the only thing she majors in) if kabuto had her literally pinned when he was only a GENIN then how is she going to handle gaara. Your forgeting Genin naruto had to save her or chances are she would of died. i couldnt give a monkeys nuts about her fans the facts state she CANNOT beat gaara thats that TBH. PArt one gaara could beat tsunade but not terribly mid diff. (kind of a weak argument your giving. i gave proof as to why he would destroy her. peoples age has nothing to to with it,itachi and kakshi has proved this, im still waiting for a counter argument)
     
         
    Last edited by TheTailedSage; 12-16-2012 at 04:18 PM.

  9. #209
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,055
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    She IS THE MOST SHITTEST KAGE IN REGARDS TO FIGHTING!! (leading the village is the only thing she majors in) if kabuto had her literally pinned when he was only a GENIN then how is she going to handle gaara. Your forgeting Genin naruto had to save her or chances are she would of died. i couldnt give a monkeys nuts about her fans the facts state she CANNOT beat gaara thats that TBH. PArt one gaara could beat tsunade but not terribly mid diff. (kind of a weak argument your giving. i gave proof as to why he would destroy her. peoples age has nothing to to with it,itachi and kakshi has proved this, im still waiting for a counter argument)
    Kabuto was a gennin, but according to Orochimaru, he was on Kakashi's level. And part1 Kakashi was an elite jounin. Furthermore Kabuto took pills to boost his abilities.

    Military Soldier Pill = are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It's made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. (!!!!! ) Tsunade was rusty, and she doesn't wanted to kill him.
    And finally, Kabuto used the BLOOD to defeat Tsunade, because he was completely outmatched by the Sannin.
     
         

  10. #210
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,589
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Part 1 Gaara is pretty severely outclassed fighting Tsunade, but as Kazekage, I'm confident Gaara would be able to outmaneuver and trap her. IMO sand control is pretty ideal for handling katsuyu's 10,000 slug form
     
         

  11. #211
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,055
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfDisorder View Post
    Part 1 Gaara is pretty severely outclassed fighting Tsunade, but as Kazekage, I'm confident Gaara would be able to outmaneuver and trap her. IMO sand control is pretty ideal for handling katsuyu's 10,000 slug form
    And what if the 10k mini slug can melt his Sand?
     
         

  12. #212
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,050
    Location
    Leaf Village
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Kabuto was a gennin, but according to Orochimaru, he was on Kakashi's level. And part1 Kakashi was an elite jounin. Furthermore Kabuto took pills to boost his abilities.

    Military Soldier Pill = are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It's made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. (!!!!! ) Tsunade was rusty, and she doesn't wanted to kill him.
    And finally, Kabuto used the BLOOD to defeat Tsunade, because he was completely outmatched by the Sannin.
    ... you should really re watch the fight. She WAS tryinng to kill him and even if he was "classed" as a jounin elite it doesnt matter the fact that she got beat by someone by a lower rank than herself proves shes not good, shes a flippin sanin for god sake!!
     
         

  13. #213
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,055
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    ... you should really re watch the fight. She WAS tryinng to kill him and even if he was "classed" as a jounin elite it doesnt matter the fact that she got beat by someone by a lower rank than herself proves shes not good, shes a flippin sanin for god sake!!
    No, you should RE-READ their fight. Trust me, the manga is a better source then the anime.
     
         

  14. #214
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,589
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    And what if the 10k mini slug can melt his Sand?
    Honestly, Its a good thought but I don't see it. People talk about Mei's lava melting his sand. But this makes no sense, as Amaerasu (flames representing the sun) were not even hot enough to do so.

    But of course, Acid is a different type of melting entirely. But I think if it COULD melt the sand, it would be very slow and gradual to the point where it would only be noticed post-battle. If that makes sense
     
         

  15. #215
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,055
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfDisorder View Post
    Honestly, Its a good thought but I don't see it. People talk about Mei's lava melting his sand. But this makes no sense, as Amaerasu (flames representing the sun) were not even hot enough to do so.

    But of course, Acid is a different type of melting entirely. But I think if it COULD melt the sand, it would be very slow and gradual to the point where it would only be noticed post-battle. If that makes sense
    Katsuyu was able to melt a rock instantly. So maybe she can melt Gaara's sand too.
     
         

  16. #216
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,589
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Katsuyu was able to melt a rock instantly. So maybe she can melt Gaara's sand too.
    Thats a good point, I mean there is a difference between the two -especially if it is the sand in Gaara's gourd but it's always a possibility. Tell me this though, given Gaara's ability to break up the ground and minerals around him into sand, don't you think he could simply re-break and control sand that has been melted into a solid mass? (Gaara controlling waves of powdered sand-glass sounds like some scary shit lol)
     
         

  17. #217
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,050
    Location
    Leaf Village
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    No, you should RE-READ their fight. Trust me, the manga is a better source then the anime.
    Ive read and watched that fight and i know what happens i even double checked
     
         

  18. #218
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,055
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    Ive read and watched that fight and i know what happens i even double checked
    Then you should know that Tsunade defeated Kabuto easily.
    And you should also know that after Dan's death Tsunade wasn't on battlefield. And that was like 25 years ago.
     
         

  19. #219
    Senior Member genii96's Avatar
    Status
    genii96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,869
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfDisorder View Post
    Thats a good point, I mean there is a difference between the two -especially if it is the sand in Gaara's gourd but it's always a possibility. Tell me this though, given Gaara's ability to break up the ground and minerals around him into sand, don't you think he could simply re-break and control sand that has been melted into a solid mass? (Gaara controlling waves of powdered sand-glass sounds like some scary shit lol)
    sand dosent react with acids normally,except HF which rakes some time,if gaara makes a sand wave,katsuya wont be able to melt it all at once and not fast enough,gaara's gourd sand is also filled with his chakra as well as other minerals,so melting it isnt easy,how much acid can katsuya keep spitting out?,is it as much as the amount of sand gaara can make?
     
         

  20. #220
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,050
    Location
    Leaf Village
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Then you should know that Tsunade defeated Kabuto easily.
    And you should also know that after Dan's death Tsunade wasn't on battlefield. And that was like 25 years ago.

    But she never :/ she got foddered and shizune had to catch her after the fight. why cant you just acccept that gaara wrecks her, she has very few if not any counters at all for gaara airborne and as for groudn fighting she still gets wrecked by moves like sand tsunami

    Because of her phobia of blood, this has NOTHING to do with what were talking about :l
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •