31 59.62%
Page 2 of 11 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    I hear offend from people that Long range fighters defeat close range ones but their is math in this equation. Tsuande a Close Range fighter and Gaara a Long-Range fighter would make the battle a shorten Long Range. This equation has substantial evidence to confirm this. For Example, Deidara vs Sasuke. Deidara was a long range fighter and Sasuke was Close/Mid-Range fighter. Their battle was conducted in Long-Range but not to far from Sasuke's Reach[1]. Long-Range fighters shift their Range to being closer in order to increase the speed of their attacks to being fairly less dodge-able. Long range fighters have a tendency to want to be right out side their opponents reach[1].This makes them comfortable because they can not be hit but their attacks can still have speed[1]. Even when both Long-Range fighters Gaara and Deidara were in combat, Gaara stayed within a close enough range where as his attacks still had speed[1]. If a Long-Range fighter such as Gaara was to attack from Long-Range the distance has to be calculated. Great Distance=Great Time. It takes a certain amount of time to cover a certain amount of distance. Gaara attacking from a Long range gives Tsunade time to counter/respond. I could state my side on this battle if any would like.
    Perfect. If my signature could take this many lines, i would quote this.

In my opinon Gaara wins this fight, but the above argument proves that long range fighters don't beat close range ones as a defined rule.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hear often from people that Long range fighters defeat close range ones but their is math in this equation. Tsuande a Close Range fighter and Gaara a Long-Range fighter would make the battle a shorten Long Range. This equation has substantial evidence to confirm this. For Example, Deidara vs Sasuke. Deidara was a long range fighter and Sasuke was Close/Mid-Range fighter. Their battle was conducted in Long-Range but not to far from Sasuke's Reach[1]. Long-Range fighters shift their Range to being closer in order to increase the speed of their attacks to being fairly less dodge-able. Long range fighters have a tendency to want to be right out side their opponents reach[1].This makes them comfortable because they can not be hit but their attacks can still have speed[1]. Even when both Long-Range fighters Gaara and Deidara were in combat, Gaara stayed within a close enough range where as his attacks still had speed[1]. If a Long-Range fighter such as Gaara was to attack from Long-Range the distance has to be calculated. Great Distance=Great Time. It takes a certain amount of time to cover a certain amount of distance. Gaara attacking from a Long range gives Tsunade time to counter/respond. I could state my side on this battle if any would like.
    I agree with your post although there are instances when a long ranged fighter will try to fall back as far as possible in order to win.

OT: Gaara wins high difficulty IMO.

Tsunade's regeneration will help her greatly but she can still be sealed or crushed completely. She is not fast enough to bypass current Gaara's sand defence but she could punch through although I think Tsunade's arm would get stuck inside the sphere. She could then pull it out before Gaara crushes it and even if he does, she would constantly be regenerating so Tsunade won't lose her arm that easily. It is debatable if Katsuyu's acid can melt Gaara's chakra infused sand defence but she can obviously use Katsuyu to escape sand tsunamis or sand coffin. The acid could easily melt regular sand although chakra infused sand is on a whole other level.

Other than that, Tsunade doesn't have much to beat Gaara with and eventually Tsunade and her slug will be overwhelmed with sand coming from all directions. Gaara could create an even stronger defence as the battle is prolonged so Tsunade's chances become slimmer since Gaara's offence and defence becomes more deadly as time goes on.

Last edited by Icelerate; 12-01-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    I agree with your post although there are instances when a long ranged fighter will try to fall back as far as possible in order to win.

That can only really apply to Jinton users and possibly Deidara due to the tracking nature of his bombs, otherwise a long ranged fighter would only serve to exhaust their chakra with assaults that can be evaded with ease.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    That can only really apply to Jinton users and possibly Deidara due to the tracking nature of his bombs, otherwise a long ranged fighter would only serve to exhaust their chakra with assaults that can be evaded with ease.
    No, for instance, Temari's wind attacks actually become more wide spread at long range and I'm sure the same is true for Danzo as well.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê

As you have said sasuke is also a mid-range fighter and he can fly, has many options to close the distance, tsunade's only way of winning is to punch gaara and she is not that versatile (atleast in fighting abilities) nor does she has the options to make the distance close enough to land a punch especially when gaara has full knowledge. These are not just long range fighters they can also fly. A long range fighter would beat a short range fighter on the average and tsunade can't outspeed or dodge the scale of gaara's attack.

Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Icelerate and Negative Knight: You two convinced me that Gaara can defeat the Hokage. Your arguments were reasonable.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade's regeneration will help her greatly but she can still be sealed or crushed completely. She is not fast enough to bypass current Gaara's sand defence but she could punch through although I think Tsunade's arm would get stuck inside the sphere. She could then pull it out before Gaara crushes it and even if he does, she would constantly be regenerating so Tsunade won't lose her arm that easily. It is debatable if Katsuyu's acid can melt Gaara's chakra infused sand defence but she can obviously use Katsuyu to escape sand tsunamis or sand coffin. The acid could easily melt regular sand although chakra infused sand is on a whole other level.

Other than that, Tsunade doesn't have much to beat Gaara with and eventually Tsunade and her slug will be overwhelmed with sand coming from all directions. Gaara could create an even stronger defence as the battle is prolonged so Tsunade's chances become slimmer since Gaara's offence and defence becomes more deadly as time goes on.
    Nicely put. But what makes you think that tsunade can punch through Gaara's defense, Gaara's defense blocked raikage's kick easily when he was in v2 without the sand being rigid, so a fully formed rigid sphere will absorb the impact of tsunade's punch and nullify the attack.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

gaara high diff

plus lee said kimimaro was a taijutsu master and had no wasted movements and even he couldn't escape gaara's sand (remember this is only part 1)

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Nicely put. But what makes you think that tsunade can punch through Gaara's defense, Gaara's defense blocked raikage's kick easily when he was in v2 without the sand being rigid, so a fully formed rigid sphere will absorb the impact of tsunade's punch and nullify the attack.
    Tsunade is physically stronger than A.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Icelerate and Negative Knight: You two convinced me that Gaara can defeat the Hokage. Your arguments were reasonable.
    Mine were too,don't you agree? Maybe i have been a little bit harsh.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Mine were too,don't you agree? Maybe i have been a little bit harsh.
    Yeah, maybe that was the problem xD

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can agree that Gaara wins with High Difficulty. Gaara has shown to win with the disadvantage. So even with Tsuande breaking through his sand he could still pull a win.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade is physically stronger than A.
    She is stronger than A but not by much. I am just saying that he can use his fully formed sphere to block tsunade since he only used flowing sand to block A and the sphere is by far stronger than the flowing sand.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

She is stronger than A but not by much. I am just saying that he can use his fully formed sphere to block tsunade since he only used flowing sand to block A and the sphere is by far stronger than the flowing sand.
    Not much?
    A wasn't able to destroy Sasuke's Susanoo ribcage, but Tsunade destroyed Madara's Susanoo's ribcage easily. I think this is a significant difference.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can agree that Gaara wins with High Difficulty. Gaara has shown to win with the disadvantage. So even with Tsuande breaking through his sand he could still pull a win.
    She cannot break through the sand.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not much?
    A wasn't able to destroy Sasuke's Susanoo ribcage, but Tsunade destroyed Madara's Susanoo's ribcage easily. I think this is a significant difference.
    He broke through the rib cage, that was when amaterasu lit his arm up.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade uses chakra control punches and on top of her superior physical strength, her punches are far superior compared to A's. I don't think Tsunade will be able to land a direct hit against Gaara though since her arm would get stuck similar to how Kimimaro's bones were able to penetrate part 1 Gaara's defence but not fully.
    No he only snapped a part of Sasuke's ribcage, Sasuke was fine the whole time. Also Madara's ribcage is far superior to early MS Sasuke's.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade uses chakra control punches and on top of her superior physical strength, her punches are far superior compared to A's. I don't think Tsunade will be able to land a direct hit against Gaara though since her arm would get stuck similar to how Kimimaro's bones were able to penetrate part 1 Gaara's defence but not fully.

No he only snapped a part of Sasuke's ribcage, Sasuke was fine the whole time. Also Madara's ribcage is far superior to early MS Sasuke's.
    Gaara blocked 5 susanoo swords with normal desert sand which is inferior to the sand in his gourd when not even looking and he was tired so imagine the power of the sand in his gourd, he was also able to protect everyone from the meteors which destroyed madara and his susanoo. His defense is not weak and can surely handle tsunade's hits with no problems.

He cracked sasuke's susanoo's ribs and hit him in the face which was suppose to be a definite kill but kishi just used plot to save sasuke.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Where is the Susanoo destroyed?

As I see he only cracked it:

And it was stated that even the incomplete Susanoo is a better defence then the Sand Shield:

And here Tsunade destroyed the Susanoo's ribcage completely:

Here she was able to K.O. a Complete Susanoo:

The difference between their strength is significant.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

Fangirl alert! Please study both their abilities and you will see that she just stands no chance.
    Firstly im not a girl. secondly you study the abilities and you will see that gaara doesnt stand a chance against tsunade, that guy is jutt overrated by people like you, you tell me what gaara has that can kill tsunade. her slug can protect her from almost anything as she said she is highly durable, and she was able to survive chibaku tensei and shinra tensei and also the corrosive chakra from the ninetails and last i checked, gaara's sand isnt that bad if compared to those i just mentioned. Tsunade has alot of battle experience and can use the ground to her advantage. Gaara has nothing to kill her, she is nearly immortal in battle. one hit to his neck or any other body part can damage him, she can cut his muscles with her scalpel and also disrupt his nervous system, something he cant get out of, but no use in changing your opinion

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

She cannot break through the sand.
    It was stated that the susanoo is a better stronger defense than gaara's sand, but tsunade broke through the susanoo and that means that she can break through his defense.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And it was stated that even the incomplete Susanoo is a better defence then the Sand Shield:

Sasuke said his susanoo is better than Gaara's defense, well Gaara said that those who meet his eyes die, so tsunade will even die just by looking in his eyes.

She koed a full susanoo but could not break through it, Gaara restrained susanoo/ defended against meteors.

She was able to crack susanoo's rib cage but she needed raikage's help to completely destroy the rib.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    It was stated that the susanoo is a better stronger defense than gaara's sand, but tsunade broke through the susanoo and that means that she can break through his defense.
    It was stated that those who meet Gaara's eyes die.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Sasuke said his susanoo is better than Gaara's defense, well Gaara said that those who meet his eyes die, so tsunade will even die just by looking in his eyes.

She koed a full susanoo but could not break through it, Gaara restrained susanoo/ defended against meteors.

She was able to crack susanoo's rib cage but she needed raikage's help to completely destroy the rib.
    The Susanoo was destroyed before the Raikage and Onoki arrived. He just knocked down Madara to the ground.

Well Tsunade KO-d a 20 m high Susanoo when she was impaled with two Susanoo swords. I think that punch wasn't full-powered.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

holy **** @ last pic