View Poll Results: Tsunade vs Gaara

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tsunade

    21 40.38%
  • Gaara

    31 59.62%
Page 3 of 11 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 268
  1. #51
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    The Susanoo was destroyed before the Raikage and Onoki arrived. He just knocked down Madara to the ground.

    Well Tsunade KO-d a 20 m high Susanoo when she was impaled with two Susanoo swords. I think that punch wasn't full-powered.
    Why did you not reply my answer to "It was stated that an incomplete susanoo is better than sand defence."?
    What do you think Gaara is going to do, he is no going to let her just come at him and I still maintain that she cannot break through Gaara's defense.
     
         

  2. #52
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,047
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    It was stated that those who meet Gaara's eyes die.
    What should I reply to this? It was stated that those who see Madara's Final Susanoo die. The Gokage is still alive.

    Incomplete Susanoo > Gaara's defence
    Tsunade' punch > Incomplete Susanoo
    Tsunade' punch > Gaara' s defence

    But this not means that she wins. It doesn't matter if she can break it through or not, because Gaara can make an another Shield. And if Tsunade can't land a direct hit to Gaara she can't defeat him.
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    What should I reply to this? It was stated that those who see Madara's Final Susanoo die. The Gokage is still alive.

    Incomplete Susanoo > Gaara's defence
    Tsunade' punch > Incomplete Susanoo
    Tsunade' punch > Gaara' s defence

    But this not means that she wins. It doesn't matter if she can break it through or not, because Gaara can make an another Shield. And if Tsunade can't land a direct hit to Gaara she can't defeat him.
    Just agree already. Susano is not greater than Gaara's defense, he can make defences ranging from a sphere to a massive shield that can block a whole village against c3, one of the most powerful juts us in Naruto. He could also incorporate the hardest minerals into his defense to make it extremely hard. She cannot even touch Gaara let alone defeat him and you are forgetting sand hail which will keep messing her up and he could also sink her along with her summon and she will definitely die from suffocation, lung collapse and extremes of pressures.
     
         

  4. #54
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,890
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Horus needs a break!
     



    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    It was stated that those who meet Gaara's eyes die.
    lol yet naruto is still alive. listen you have your opinion on who is stronger and i have my opinion. So lets just leave it at that because i think it will be useless to try to convince you that gaara is weaker than tsunade and visa versa.
     
         

  5. #55
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,047
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Just agree already. Susano is not greater than Gaara's defense, he can make defences ranging from a sphere to a massive shield that can block a whole village against c3, one of the most powerful juts us in Naruto. He could also incorporate the hardest minerals into his defense to make it extremely hard. She cannot even touch Gaara let alone defeat him and you are forgetting sand hail which will keep messing her up and he could also sink her along with her summon and she will definitely die from suffocation, lung collapse and extremes of pressures.
    I'm done with you, because you are ignoring manga facts.
    Bye.
     
         

  6. #56
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,890
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Horus needs a break!
     



    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Oh jesus christ. these people dont like to accept manga facts, the manga clearly states that the susanoo is a stronger defense than gaara and is the ultimate defense whoever wishes to bypass that and not accept it is foolish. YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE, BUT IF KISHI STATED THAT IS THAT THEN IT IS THAT lol
     
         

  7. #57
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,890
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Horus needs a break!
     



    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    I'm done with you, because you are ignoring manga facts.
    Bye.
    its best you do that because he believes what he wants to believe. he doesnt seem to be accepting defeat lol
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    lol yet naruto is still alive. listen you have your opinion on who is stronger and i have my opinion. So lets just leave it at that because i think it will be useless to try to convince you that gaara is weaker than tsunade and visa versa.
    Sasuke stated that his susanoo is greater than Gaara's sand, yet Gaara has blocked more powerful attacks(meteors, C3[village buster], joki boy) while sasuke's susanoo cannot even block a simple wind attack from danzo.
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    I'm done with you, because you are ignoring manga facts.
    Bye.
    You are a coward(unlike tsunade). You should just accept that she is going to lose rather than retreating from the debate.
     
         

  10. #60
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,047
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    You are a coward(unlike tsunade). You should just accept that she is going to lose rather than retreating from the debate.
    I accepted it.
    But you should accept too that her punches can break through Gaara's defence. I gave a manga page and your answer wasn't convincing.
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    She is stronger than A but not by much. I am just saying that he can use his fully formed sphere to block tsunade since he only used flowing sand to block A and the sphere is by far stronger than the flowing sand.
    Tsunade's not stronger by much?
    Her kick:

    His most powerul technique "Raiger Bomb" aka full body slam:
    The scale of her kick is far larger than the size of his strongest attack.
     
         

  12. #62
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,417
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Gaara's defense is not greater than Sussano. As until Manga doesn't disprove it through another statement, Sasuke's statement holds. Regardless, Gaara wins this, as he can repair his damaged defense with additional sand at the cost of chakra. Whereas Tsunade has no alternatives for sand coffin and Tsunami. This is a mid-difference win max for Gaara.
     
         

  13. #63
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,890
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Horus needs a break!
     



    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Sasuke stated that his susanoo is greater than Gaara's sand, yet Gaara has blocked more powerful attacks(meteors, C3[village buster], joki boy) while sasuke's susanoo cannot even block a simple wind attack from danzo.
    as slug princess said, you are ignoring manga facts and trying to bypass it with your opinion, but until the manga says otherwise, susanoo is a stronger defense than gaara's sand. the overration gaara gets on this site on a daily basis is ridiculous. i cannot change your opinion, so its useless to talk to you as it is like talking to a wall that answers
     
         

  14. #64
    Man of Many Mysteries Vexorian's Avatar
    Status
    Vexorian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Fangirl alert! Please study both their abilities and you will see that she just stands no chance.
    Problem is, you didn't give a reason. Wait, I know. You don't have one, and just want to spam your idiocy all over us. Debate or don't, you're a waste of my time.

    Also, Sasuke stated this. It's not what other people said while comparing their defenses, Sasuke simply said his is the strongest. Emo logic doesn't work here. For all intensive purposes, Susano'o is weak compared to Gaara's sand in the defense department. Offense obviously goes to Susano'o. The key for the defense is that it's incredibly taxing for him to maintain the final stage Susano'o.
     
         
    Last edited by Vexorian; 12-02-2012 at 07:22 AM.

  15. #65
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,364
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Gaara blocked 5 susanoo swords with normal desert sand which is inferior to the sand in his gourd when not even looking and he was tired so imagine the power of the sand in his gourd, he was also able to protect everyone from the meteors which destroyed madara and his susanoo. His defense is not weak and can surely handle tsunade's hits with no problems.

    He cracked sasuke's susanoo's ribs and hit him in the face which was suppose to be a definite kill but kishi just used plot to save sasuke.
    What destructive feats do those susanoo swords have? What hype do they have? Absolutely none. I hate when Gaara fans bring that point up to say that their favourite character is invincible when in reality, that susanoo sword is nothing and Tsunade was able to tank a few herself so your point?

    No Sasuke was fine and Raikage wasn't even close to killing him.

    Anyway I might make a fan fiction of this battle, it actually interests me.

    Tsunade: Charges at Gaara.
    Gaara: Throws sand hail at Tsunade.
    Tsunade: Dodges the sand hail.
    Gaara: Creates a huge wall of sand to prevent Tsunade from coming through.
    Tsunade: Uses heavenly kick of pain to send the sand flying.
    Gaara: Reuses that same sand from behind and traps Tsunade into a mini sand coffin.
    Tsunade: Activates Byakogu or whatever it is called and uses her strength to push the sand away from her body. She takes some miniscule damage but is healed right away.
    Gaara: Continues to try and overwhelm Tsunade but it is of no use and Tsunade successfully closes the distance completely.
    Tsunade: Uses a full force punch to breach Gaara but while her punch made it through, she got stuck.
    Gaara: Tries to sand coffin Tsunade's hand while she is stuck but Tsunade effortlessly breaks out and creates a gaping hole in the defence which Gaara instantly regenerates. He decides to fly in the air.
    Tsunade: Summons Katsuyu to reach the same height as Gaara.
    Gaara: Throws a sand tsunami at Tsunade.
    Tsunade: Uses the acid of her slug to melt a gaping portion of the tsunami and then jumps up in the air and attacks Gaara who is in mid air.
    Gaara: Braces his shield of sand as tightly as possible.
    Tsunade: Manages to breach once again and this time is able to touch Gaara and send electric signals to his nerves but falls short in actually landing a hit against him.
    Gaara: Tries sand coffin again but Tsunade manages to escape yet again.
    Tsunade: Decides to use katsuyu to melt Gaara's sand defence to weaken it allowing Tsunade to rush in and take advantage of the weakening of the defence to finally land a critical hit.
    Gaara: He turns out to be a sand clone which traps Tsunade.
    Tsunade: Katsuyu melts the sand clone and Tsunade sees that Gaara is now on the ground and immediately goes on the offensive.
    Gaara: Now he uses all that sand in the environment to create a massive sand pyramid thereby sealing away Katsuyu for good. He shows signs of exhaustion and his sand attacks are slowing down.
    Tsunade: Notices Gaara's weakening strength and realizes that his defence will become too weak to defend against her own attacks and to conserve her own chakra, decides to cancel her regeneration jutsu and instead rely on speed and dodging tactics to fight.
    Gaara: Tries to get away but since he can't control his nervous system, can't do much but hope for the best. Manages to land a lethal hit against Tsunade.
    Tsunade: She realizes it was a bad mistake in trying to conserve her chakra so she decides to activate her jutsu again but by then it is too late and Gaara uses a massive amount of sand to bury Tsunade and crush her into pieces.
    Gaara: Victorious but panting vigorously and has lost control over his nervous system.
     
         

  16. #66
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    How can tsunade possibly win this? She can't even fly, Gaara would just burry her with his sand.
     
         

  17. #67
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,047
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    What destructive feats do those susanoo swords have? What hype do they have? Absolutely none. I hate when Gaara fans bring that point up to say that their favourite character is invincible when in reality, that susanoo sword is nothing and Tsunade was able to tank a few herself so your point?

    No Sasuke was fine and Raikage wasn't even close to killing him.

    Anyway I might make a fan fiction of this battle, it actually interests me.

    Tsunade: Charges at Gaara.
    Gaara: Throws sand hail at Tsunade.
    Tsunade: Dodges the sand hail.
    Gaara: Creates a huge wall of sand to prevent Tsunade from coming through.
    Tsunade: Uses heavenly kick of pain to send the sand flying.
    Gaara: Reuses that same sand from behind and traps Tsunade into a mini sand coffin.
    Tsunade: Activates Byakogu or whatever it is called and uses her strength to push the sand away from her body. She takes some miniscule damage but is healed right away.
    Gaara: Continues to try and overwhelm Tsunade but it is of no use and Tsunade successfully closes the distance completely.
    Tsunade: Uses a full force punch to breach Gaara but while her punch made it through, she got stuck.
    Gaara: Tries to sand coffin Tsunade's hand while she is stuck but Tsunade effortlessly breaks out and creates a gaping hole in the defence which Gaara instantly regenerates. He decides to fly in the air.
    Tsunade: Summons Katsuyu to reach the same height as Gaara.
    Gaara: Throws a sand tsunami at Tsunade.
    Tsunade: Uses the acid of her slug to melt a gaping portion of the tsunami and then jumps up in the air and attacks Gaara who is in mid air.
    Gaara: Braces his shield of sand as tightly as possible.
    Tsunade: Manages to breach once again and this time is able to touch Gaara and send electric signals to his nerves but falls short in actually landing a hit against him.
    Gaara: Tries sand coffin again but Tsunade manages to escape yet again.
    Tsunade: Decides to use katsuyu to melt Gaara's sand defence to weaken it allowing Tsunade to rush in and take advantage of the weakening of the defence to finally land a critical hit.
    Gaara: He turns out to be a sand clone which traps Tsunade.
    Tsunade: Katsuyu melts the sand clone and Tsunade sees that Gaara is now on the ground and immediately goes on the offensive.
    Gaara: Now he uses all that sand in the environment to create a massive sand pyramid thereby sealing away Katsuyu for good. He shows signs of exhaustion and his sand attacks are slowing down.
    Tsunade: Notices Gaara's weakening strength and realizes that his defence will become too weak to defend against her own attacks and to conserve her own chakra, decides to cancel her regeneration jutsu and instead rely on speed and dodging tactics to fight.
    Gaara: Tries to get away but since he can't control his nervous system, can't do much but hope for the best. Manages to land a lethal hit against Tsunade.
    Tsunade: She realizes it was a bad mistake in trying to conserve her chakra so she decides to activate her jutsu again but by then it is too late and Gaara uses a massive amount of sand to bury Tsunade and crush her into pieces.
    Gaara: Victorious but panting vigorously and has lost control over his nervous system.
    Nice fanfic, but she can activate her seal in less then 1 second :D
     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,709
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Gara.....
     
         

  19. #69
    5th Kazekage KazekageDaichi's Avatar
    Status
    KazekageDaichi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,054
    Location
    Sunagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Tsunade can't do anything against long range attacks.She wouldn't even get near.
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Gaara's defense is not greater than Sussano. As until Manga doesn't disprove it through another statement, Sasuke's statement holds. Regardless, Gaara wins this, as he can repair his damaged defense with additional sand at the cost of chakra. Whereas Tsunade has no alternatives for sand coffin and Tsunami. This is a mid-difference win max for Gaara.
    When even perfect susano blocks c3 without getting damaged then you can tell me all this crap.
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Vexorian View Post
    Problem is, you didn't give a reason. Wait, I know. You don't have one, and just want to spam your idiocy all over us. Debate or don't, you're a waste of my time.

    Also, Sasuke stated this. It's not what other people said while comparing their defenses, Sasuke simply said his is the strongest. Emo logic doesn't work here. For all intensive purposes, Susano'o is weak compared to Gaara's sand in the defense department. Offense obviously goes to Susano'o. The key for the defense is that it's incredibly taxing for him to maintain the final stage Susano'o.
    You are right that Gaara's defense is stronger than susanoo in terms of defense but you must be a fool to think that I am a waste of your time. You see, you are the one being an idiot here, just badging into the thread an insulting me just like that.
     
         

  22. #72
    Man of Many Mysteries Vexorian's Avatar
    Status
    Vexorian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    You are right that Gaara's defense is stronger than susanoo in terms of defense but you must be a fool to think that I am a waste of your time. You see, you are the one being an idiot here, just badging into the thread an insulting me just like that.
    An insult meets another insult bud. You're going around insulting people, so I'm going around insulting you, who are insulting others. That simple.
     
         

  23. #73
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Vexorian View Post
    An insult meets another insult bud. You're going around insulting people, so I'm going around insulting you, who are insulting others. That simple.
    Calling someone a fangirl is no insult, is it? Especially when it is obvious that it is true.
     
         

  24. #74
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,239
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Tsunade or Gaara would win with high difficulty depending on the location
     
         

  25. #75
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,417
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    When even perfect susano blocks c3 without getting damaged then you can tell me all this crap.
    Why are you getting defensive? It's only a debate.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •