View Poll Results: Tsunade vs Gaara

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tsunade

    21 39.62%
  • Gaara

    32 60.38%
Page 7 of 14 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 268
  1. #121
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Good luck with cushioning sand funeral which even devastated kimimaro. Pressure from all sides will turn tsunade and her pet into a puddle of blood.
    And this is where you're wrong, no offence.
    It didn't devastated Kimimaro. He should've been squashed, yet he was not.
    And here I am talking about his skin tissues and everything like that, excluding the bones.
    And from the responses you're giving, I already see where this is going...so yeah.

    When another "pet", which happened to be in a quite small size will withstand Chibaku tensei + Naruto's corrosive chakra or being ripped to shreds, please call me.
     
         

  2. #122
    Lelouch Vi Britannia silmarill's Avatar
    Status
    silmarill is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,294
    Location
    Grand Line
    "Welcome.. to Jurassic
    Park."
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Mangafact for the moment is that Susano'o is better defense than Gaara's. And it was the skeletal structure which Tsunade did broke.
    it doesnt work that way , its not because 1 jutsu is good against or has well defense that it will respond the same attack
    This is not pokemon nor rock paper scissors
     
         

  3. #123
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    And this is where you're wrong, no offence.
    It didn't devastated Kimimaro. He should've been squashed, yet he was not.
    And here I am talking about his skin tissues and everything like that, excluding the bones.
    And from the responses you're giving, I already see where this is going...so yeah.

    When another "pet", which happened to be in a quite small size will withstand Chibaku tensei + Naruto's corrosive chakra or being ripped to shreds, please call me.
    Kimimaro said that he had to make bone masks directly under his skin or else he would have been CRUSHED.
    Shino, kiba and a few others survived chibaku tensei. Naruto himself survived his own corrosive chakra many time, so it is no great feat.
    By the way I will call you to come and retrieve tsunade's body once Gaara is done with her or you could give Gaara the honour to give her a proper sand burial.
     
         

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,085
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    This is a hard one, Tsunade's advantages come in close range combat. Gaara's perfect defense probably wouldn't work (if Tsunade can punch threw incomplete Susanoo then she can punch threw sand.

    But Gaara can fly and fight from a distance. It would all probably depend on the location.
     
         

  5. #125
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by silmarill View Post
    it doesnt work that way , its not because 1 jutsu is good against or has well defense that it will respond the same attack
    This is not pokemon nor rock paper scissors
    How comes it's not, since they both are referred as impenetrable defenses due to the hard structure?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Kimimaro said that he had to make bone masks directly under his skin or else he would have been CRUSHED.
    Shino, kiba and a few others survived chibaku tensei. Naruto himself survived his own corrosive chakra many time, so it is no great feat.
    By the way I will call you to come and retrieve tsunade's body once Gaara is done with her or you could give Gaara the honour to give her a proper sand burial.
    Chikabu Tensei? They survived Chibaku Tensei you said? This one?



    Sorry if my memory fails me...

    You mean Shinra Tensei which was due to Katsuyu, again.
     
         

  6. #126
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    This is a hard one, Tsunade's advantages come in close range combat. Gaara's perfect defense probably wouldn't work (if Tsunade can punch threw incomplete Susanoo then she can punch threw sand.

    But Gaara can fly and fight from a distance. It would all probably depend on the location.
    I hate people saying that since a jutsu can break susanoo then it can break Gaara's defense. That is totally illogical.
     
         

  7. #127
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    How comes it's not, since they both are referred as impenetrable defenses due to the hard structure?



    Chikabu Tensei? They survived Chibaku Tensei you said? This one?



    Sorry if my memory fails me...

    You mean Shinra Tensei which was due to Katsuyu, again.
    Sorry I meant shinra tensei. Katsuyu survived chibaku tensei because obviously Naruto's chakra cloak protected it.
     
         

  8. #128
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    I hate people saying that since a jutsu can break susanoo then it can break Gaara's defense. That is totally illogical.
    It's not, since they both are based on the density/hardness of the defense in cause.
    So no, it's not illogical.
    Both act as masses of physical objects with an impressive hardness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Sorry I meant shinra tensei. Katsuyu survived chibaku tensei because obviously Naruto's chakra cloak protected it.
    No, actually Naruto's Kyuubi chakra in that form acts like corrosive matter, eating from the flesh.
     
         

  9. #129
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    I have really contributed to the success of this thread you guys should give me positive reps for being logical. Just because tsunade has strength, a summon and immortality does not mean that she can beat Gaara, Gaara is obviously stronger and his attacks are devastating and cannot be dodged by tsunade. She will definitely lose.
     
         

  10. #130
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    I have really contributed to the success of this thread you guys should give me positive reps for being logical. Just because tsunade has strength, a summon and immortality does not mean that she can beat Gaara, Gaara is obviously stronger and his attacks are devastating and cannot be dodged by tsunade. She will definitely lose.
    All your arguments have been countered. Is this you giving up?
     
         

  11. #131
    Scorpion King Sunagura's Avatar
    Status
    Sunagura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,223
    Location
    Earth
    赤砂のサソリ
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    SAND
     
         

  12. #132
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    All your arguments have been countered. Is this you giving up?
    They have not been countered, just tsunade fans refusing to accept the truth that is all.
     
         

  13. #133
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunagura View Post
    SAND
    I need you to participate in this debate, lets flaw them.
     
         

  14. #134
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,061
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by sunagura View Post
    sand
    slug + strength

    And

    REGENERATION

    = She can outlast the Kazekage ( or not, it depends on the location, as I said before)
     
         
    Last edited by Slug Princess Tsunade; 12-03-2012 at 04:46 PM.

  15. #135
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    slug + strength
    You said it yourself "Slug"="sluggish".
    Sand=defence, attack, speed, power, fodderizing,...
     
         

  16. #136
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    slug + strength
    You said it yourself "Slug"="sluggish".
    Sand=defence, attack, speed, power, fodderizing,...
     
         

  17. #137
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,061
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    They have not been countered, just tsunade fans refusing to accept the truth that is all.
    No. Actually you are refusing to accept the truth.

    But this debatable. I think only Kishi could decide who has right.
     
         

  18. #138
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Thought it was clear Gaara been surpassed Tsunade, anyway he wins.
     
         

  19. #139
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    I have really contributed to the success of this thread you guys should give me positive reps for being logical. Just because tsunade has strength, a summon and immortality does not mean that she can beat Gaara, Gaara is obviously stronger and his attacks are devastating and cannot be dodged by tsunade. She will definitely lose.
    And because I came with manga facts and manga pages I am illogical, right?
    Nice logic, there, bud!
     
         

  20. #140
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Gaara- The final debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    No. Actually you are refusing to accept the truth.

    But this debatable. I think only Kishi could decide who has right.
    We all know that kishi favours konoha ninjas.
     
         

Page 7 of 14 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •