Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Strongest Clan ?

    who is strongest clan uchiha or hyuuga ?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    most ppl saying uchiha but read this chapter...

    Naruto 137 page 09 | One Manga
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    OF COURSE .................
    IIIII............IIIII
    IIIII............IIIII
    IIIII............IIIII
    IIIII............IIIII......C.....h....!......H... .....@
    IIIIII..........IIIIII
    IIIIIIII.......IIIIIII
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

    :akatsuki:
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Itachisama13's Avatar
    Status
    Itachisama13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    somewhere far away.
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Definately uchiha.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Akiza's Avatar
    Status
    Akiza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home.^^
    Posts
    28,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^
     



    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Uchiha.
     
         

  6. #6
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    10,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    yes hyuuga is the strongest
    cuz the uchiha clan doesn't exist now
     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    FilipMasolov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    I'm the strongest!!!
     
         

  8. #8
    Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fiore.
    Posts
    19,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.
     

    Strongest Clan ?

    The Hyuuga becaus the whole uchiha is dead only:
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Madarne Uchiha o_0

    and the hyuuga have:
    Hinata
    Neji
    The fathers and that freaky man with 1 byagukan and that little girl

    So the hyuuga is with more people ....
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    -sakura- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    who is strongest clan uchiha or hyuuga ?
    I think uchiha but the Uchiha Clan are not very many left...
     
         

  10. #10
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    10,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamalthebest View Post
    The Hyuuga becaus the whole uchiha is dead only:
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Madarne Uchiha o_0

    and the hyuuga have:
    Hinata
    Neji
    The fathers and that freaky man with 1 byagukan and that little girl

    So the hyuuga is with more people ....

    these hyuuga character you mentioned r the popular one.....
    there is a whole hyuuga clan which they didn't shown them yet...
     
         

  11. #11
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamalthebest View Post
    The Hyuuga becaus the whole uchiha is dead only:
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Madarne Uchiha o_0

    and the hyuuga have:
    Hinata
    Neji
    The fathers and that freaky man with 1 byagukan and that little girl

    So the hyuuga is with more people ....
    Who is Madarne Uchiha? If you mean Madara, den his existence only makes Uchihas stronger than all others. Since Sasuke and Madara are still alive Uchihas are still there to claim their well deserved title...

    Then we have Hyugas who are second strongest...
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member -Anna-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Anna- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Taiwan 台灣
    Posts
    6,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    ewwwwww
     



    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    who is strongest clan uchiha or hyuuga ?

    hYUUGA
     
         

  13. #13
    high level jonin Itachi15's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    that one place
    Posts
    1,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Uchiha :D
     
         

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    Johne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Funchal
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamalthebest View Post
    The Hyuuga becaus the whole uchiha is dead only:
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Madarne Uchiha o_0

    and the hyuuga have:
    Hinata
    Neji
    The fathers and that freaky man with 1 byagukan and that little girl

    So the hyuuga is with more people ....
    if you mean who has the strongest bloodlime ability OFC Uchiha, if who is the stronger i vote hyuuga
     
         

  15. #15
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Strongest person from the strongest clan is:
    Itachi (will be Sasuke once he masters MS)
    Neji

    I like Neji a whole hell of a lot better than Sasuke until he redeems himself and loses his vengence and grows up. Naruto and Sakura did. Either way, if Uchiha existed in more than a couple of people, they would be greater.

    However, I don't think Sasuke could wipe them all out alone. With Madara, I think he can.

    By the way, I'm pretty sure that the leader of the Hyuuga clan has a strong bias when he says they're the strongest.

    Order of Clan Strength:
    Uchiha -
    Hyuuga -
    Haku's clan
    Kaguya

    I think though, that we should consider other clans like the Kaguya that Kimimaro was the lone survivor of with some sort of bone kekkei genkei. Finally, Haku used one-handed jutsu signs and his ice kekkei genkei. That may be for another discussion.
     
         

  16. #16
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Strongest person from the strongest clan is:
    Itachi (will be Sasuke once he masters MS)
    Neji

    I like Neji a whole hell of a lot better than Sasuke until he redeems himself and loses his vengence and grows up. Naruto and Sakura did. Either way, if Uchiha existed in more than a couple of people, they would be greater.

    However, I don't think Sasuke could wipe them all out alone. With Madara, I think he can.

    By the way, I'm pretty sure that the leader of the Hyuuga clan has a strong bias when he says they're the strongest.

    Order of Clan Strength:
    Uchiha -
    Hyuuga -
    Haku's clan
    Kaguya

    I think though, that we should consider other clans like the Kaguya that Kimimaro was the lone survivor of with some sort of bone kekkei genkei. Finally, Haku used one-handed jutsu signs and his ice kekkei genkei. That may be for another discussion.
    If haku is not from uzumaki clan den Hakus clan is extinct....But if he is an Uzumaki den they are the strongest of all.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    People vote uchiha to be the strongest because of the abilities shown by genius ninja like Itachi, Madara and Sasuke (a bit) I strongly doubt any of the other uchiha pose such a threat, and if it's an all out war my vote goes to Hyuuga as the strongest clan.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Status
    Michelle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    atm the members of the Uchiha clan are not acting like a clan, they are by their own and each one has a different goal in life... the strongest clan remains the Hyuuga clan
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Uchihas are stronger of course, I dont see how can a Byakugan be a match for a Mangekyo Sharingan. Plus Huuygas only rely on their clan techniques, and that sucks, the byakugan limit their powers. Uchihas, however, use also elemental techniques.
     
         

  20. #20
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    10,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    People vote uchiha to be the strongest because of the abilities shown by genius ninja like Itachi, Madara and Sasuke (a bit) I strongly doubt any of the other uchiha pose such a threat, and if it's an all out war my vote goes to Hyuuga as the strongest clan.
    uchihas abilities in battle r more affective than the hyuugas

    but as i said, on that pic hinata's father said we r the strongest clan... he meant hyuuga r the strongest at this moment...
     
         

  21. #21
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    atm the members of the Uchiha clan are not acting like a clan, they are by their own and each one has a different goal in life... the strongest clan remains the Hyuuga clan
    Then I pit Sasuke and Madara against every Hyuuga. The Hyuuga will lose. If we aren't treating the Uchiha as a clan, the thread is pointless.




    Also as someone else mentioned, of course we judge the Uchiha by their best because that's what we've seen, just like we would with the Hyuuga such as Neji and Lord Hiashi. We have to go on the information we have. Genius's show the clans' very best and the extent of their abilities. The Hyuuga are excellent scouts and taijutsu experts (second only to sage Naruto).

    Now, I personally think the strongest ninja don't need to come from clans. They often do require tutelage, and the clans provide easy access to that knowledge. Kakashi is an excellent example.
     
         

  22. #22
    Medicαl-Nin (: UzumakiGirlx's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiGirlx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    hiding out on α tropicαl islαnd!
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Well if there were still a full Uchiha clan, they would be beast. x)
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Laharl's Avatar
    Status
    Laharl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    3,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    most ppl saying uchiha but read this chapter...

    Naruto 137 page 09 | One Manga
    the byakugan is stronger than the sharingan but sharingan users are show it stronger as madara and itachi so they thought its stronger
    and kakashi said that too
     
         

  24. #24
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAnbu View Post
    the byakugan is stronger than the sharingan but sharingan users are show it stronger as madara and itachi so they thought its stronger
    and kakashi said that too
    That was Lord Hiashi, the head of the Hyuuga. I think he is kind of biased in his opinion. What Kakashi said is not the same. He said, "In terms of the ability of insight...It surpasses the Sharingan."

    Naruto 78 page 13 | One Manga

    That is not the same, the Sharingan doesn't see the chakra points like the Byakuugan can.
     
         

  25. #25
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Strongest Clan ?

    The Sharingan clan since the best users of the Sharingan clan have been shown to far surpass the abilities of the best Byakugan. It's as simple as that. However, overall the best clan is probably the
    Rinnegan clan
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •