Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

Naruto Manga 460 Discussion and 461 Predictions
    Latest manga (460) has been released by SleepyFans!
    Discuss here Naruto Manga 460 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 461.

Links
    Naruto Manga 460 Online Reading
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Downloads

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

Go Raikage!

And I'm wondering what the black shadow is. Is it something that really exists or did he just draw it as the personification of Sasuke's dark thoughts?

And the convo between Madara(he again claimed to be Madara) and Naruto should be interesting.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey thnaks...well all in all this chapter was good; i was expected to be great but well next few will sure be more fun then this one

'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks, damn Madara is pure evil!
    Maybe that dark shadow is one of Sasuke's Mangekyou's powers!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice chapter... a bit of a cliffhanger... Finally answered some of the questions being speculated from some time in NB (e.g. Danzo-Madara-Tobi). We'll finally see Raikage's power next chapter, if they do fight all out. :D

The dark shadow behind Sasuke kinda looks like Naruto in his kyuubi form.... at least for me. Anyway, I wonder what that meant... :confused:

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dont know why, but i want Raikage to get owned so badly. or bouth of them

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that the dark shadow behind sasuke was not the kyuubi(though it very much looks like it) but it is symbolyzing how dark/evil sasuke has gotten, sort of like a reflection of his personality or something..

I would rofl if Raikage got his arse kicked in 5 seconds flat.

Raikage: "I will teach u 2 fear my anger,brat!"
    Sasuke:......
    *Raikage takes 1 step forward then notices that the feeling in both arms are gone, looking down he see's he has no arms*
    Raikage: "U bast**d!!"
    Sasuke:Yeah thats right, I'm so emo and badass
    *raikage falls to the ground dead*

OR

Raikage:"Fear me!!"
    *sasuke runs past the raikage*
    Raikage: "HA that was usele..Heaven??Wtf just happened??"

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ye, i dont think madara is really madara he says his name way to much.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kurd4life View Post
    ye, i dont think madara is really madara he says his name way to much.
    oh...well...
    i dont get how that is a solid conclusion to him not being madara...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

love how tobi just walks in for a chat

The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter. Zetsu got choked up like alil *****. LoL!

I totally agree with SageD and Naruto1217. Sasuke is gona kick some major ass with his pure EVIL chakra. That chakra WAS/IS gripping him and smiling in satisfaction AS IF it has Sasuke in control, but like my homeboys said here and Karin said it as well - Its Sasuke's chakra he has been totally consumed by his hatred. And I think the Raikage is in for the fight of his life and anyone that gets in Sasukes way (cause hes pissed LoL). This is a new Sasuke people.

Plus so much comotion going on I wonder who else is gona face who...?
    Can't wait for the next chapter, after waiting for 2 weeks for this one, I dont feel so bad waiting for just a week for this next one.

About the Madara, Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato scene. Im not really sure what to expect. I mean, last time Tobi wanted to "talk" he got someone to all of a sudden want to take down Konoha all on his own and somehow everything is going just as he planned.

And about ...who cares, they really haven't done anything critical just yet.

Aside from the story, just some things I was thinking about, for the ones who hate Sasuke getting strong:

IMO... Naruto and Sasuke (main characters) have the Saiyan factor. Naruto the "Goku training factor" and Sasuke the "Goku fighting factor" meaning that if you look at Naruto, he's gotten super strong from his rigorous training with all the badasses from Konoha (the Master scroll in the beginning, Kakashi, Jaraiya, and the elder frog). And Sasuke after every battle he gets stronger and stronger especially after coming back from near death (only with Taka its possible) He might have gotten his powers by someone or something else (i.e. Orochimaru - cursed seal or Itachi - Amaterasu) but the point is that some way or somehow he will learn or already be stronger than the previous fight and come harder in the next battle. :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No offense but everyone on the 1st page are idiots.... That dark shadow is Madara's NEW MOON jutsu. The same he used to controll Nagato. He used it on only on the two of them cuz they were his only real threats. This jutsu is nearly impossible to break but some how Naruto was able to break through to Nagato with his fight with him. THAT'S WHY MADARA WENT TO SEE NARUTO. HE WANTED TO KNOW HOW NARUTO FREE'D NAGATO.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Go Raikage!

And I'm wondering what the black shadow is. Is it something that really exists or did he just draw it as the personification of Sasuke's dark thoughts?

And the convo between Madara(he again claimed to be Madara) and Naruto should be interesting.
    No offense but everyone on the 1st page are idiots.... That dark shadow is Madara's NEW MOON jutsu. The same he used to controll Nagato. He used it on only on the two of them cuz they were his only real threats. This jutsu is nearly impossible to break but some how Naruto was able to break through to Nagato with his fight with him. THAT'S WHY MADARA WENT TO SEE NARUTO. HE WANTED TO KNOW HOW NARUTO FREE'D NAGATO

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TwelveTailedDemon92 View Post
    No offense but everyone on the 1st page are idiots.... That dark shadow is Madara's NEW MOON jutsu. The same he used to controll Nagato. He used it on only on the two of them cuz they were his only real threats. This jutsu is nearly impossible to break but some how Naruto was able to break through to Nagato with his fight with him. THAT'S WHY MADARA WENT TO SEE NARUTO. HE WANTED TO KNOW HOW NARUTO FREE'D NAGATO
    He didnt use any jutso on Nagato he pretty much persuaded him and pressed the right buttons to get him to join Madara. Im 100 percent sure the Dark Moon jutso is a whole different thing. Those dark figures are just symbolizing the extent of Sauske's and Nagato's hatred and revengeful feelings. You must be another kid I was talking about.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Symbolism P' lease your just saying that cuz like 100 other idiots said that. Think About it. Back when Itachi used Tsuyami on Kakashi and Sasuke b4 the shippuden saga, it symbolized the moon as amaratsu symbolized the sun. IN OTHER WORDS : Tsuyami=Moon=New Moon Plan ( Tsuyami was the mangakyo sharingan's genjutsu aka ilussion jutsu if you didn't know your Naruto facts)

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    He didnt use any jutso on Nagato he pretty much persuaded him and pressed the right buttons to get him to join Madara. Im 100 percent sure the Dark Moon jutso is a whole different thing. Those dark figures are just symbolizing the extent of Sauske's and Nagato's hatred and revengeful feelings. You must be another kid I was talking about.
    well we don't know alot about madara and his abilities so i think that any thing can happen and remember it might just be a jutsu considerin the fact that the shadow behind sasuke looked like a fox and madara has a good connection with the fox and we still don't know where the fox's half chakra is.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    well we don't know alot about madara and his abilities so i think that any thing can happen and remember it might just be a jutsu considerin the fact that the shadow behind sasuke looked like a fox and madara has a good connection with the fox and we still don't know where the fox's half chakra is.
    the other half of the fox's chakra is in that toad scroll remember jariah spit it out of his mouth and said hide urself in naruto if anything happens to me bfor he fought pain

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know others stated this already but come on

SAMURAI To talk about them like they are god's warriors and have fall like that. Come on! I know Sasuke had to win but still they could have done something worthy of their title before they died.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One last thing, I have to say if Sasuke starts killing people and becomes the true evil villain then this series is going to end with Naruto killing Sasuke to free him from himself. Maybe that is the gift that Itachi gave him a way to put down his brother, an eye technique that will imprison a person in their own mind. It could send Sasuke back to when he was a kid living at home with Itachi and his parents.

The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    CAN SOME ONE FILL ME IN OR GIVE ME SOME REFERENCES, :mad:
    IM CONFUSED :confused:
    WHY ARE SOME OF YOU TALKING ABOUT THE FOX'S SECOND HALF OF CHAKRA OR THE FOXES EVIL CHAKRA.
    DID I MISS SOMETHING. :confused:
    FILL ME IN MYDUDES

+ = FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Go Raikage!

i think that shadow figure is of the black zetsu. He has round eyes like the shadow and maybe when madara said begin to zetsu that is when sasuke was taken over by the black zetsu.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Naruto View Post
    i think that shadow figure is of the black zetsu. He has round eyes like the shadow and maybe when madara said begin to zetsu that is when sasuke was taken over by the black zetsu.
    i think this is it.... we haven't seen zetsu's ability's other than moving through the ground instantly... maby he crawls inside of people and controls them... he acts like a fool so you may think (inconceivable!) but tobi "played the fool" also... we will see with time... it just seems out of character for sasuke to flip out like that... hes always cried in a corner rather than go butt rape everything near by lol...

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Naruto View Post
    That could be right, we have no idea what Zetsu's real powers are... kinda crazy though that he would be able to control people, actually Danzo did that last chapter... Zetsu is def involved though, like why the hell would white Zetsu rat out Sasuke in the first place?

Looking at the pic carefully even though it resembles Zetsu it is not him. This shadow looks far more demonic (it has teeth and his hair does not match Zetu's). Jugo recognized this power up like it was CS and according to Karin more powerful the CS level 2...this leaves us to think that it has something to do with activating a cursed seal or something along the lines of a cursed seal.

So the shadow in the back... Sasuke's true sinister Uchiha chakra, more sinister than the Kyuubi's which is why it looks so demonic. I guess Sasuke's anger has released his full form, right on time too, I guess Kishi had to throw that power up in somewhere, who would have thought a group of samurais would have gotten Sasuke so riled up.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Go Raikage!

its just the evil thats inside

Godspeed, my lonely angel Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

Go Raikage!

Maybe It's Sasuke's susanoo. Itachi used it when he fought against sasuke.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»