Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    how about wait for the manga chapter and stop saying stupid things
    right back at cha

anyways im more interested in what Madara has to say to Naruto and what Sasukes new "dark chakra is" can't wait >_<

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats my point. if thats sasukes mercy. imagine his ruthlessness xDDD
    This is getting old, always talking about the things Sasuke could do, could've done, and might be doing but never about the stuff he actually did. Come up with some valid points next time you post something, or else go to the fanfiction section because Sasuke isn't going to be the big winner. He lost when he got power horny when Naruto surpassed him during the gaara and hospital fight.

>

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

sasuke will rape raikage and whoever else apposes him
    Accept Naruto.

you mean when sasuke showed mercy to killer bee and allowed himself to be injured.

2nd if it renewed his cs it would have made some type of mark or sasuke would have noticed it.
    Dude, Everyone knows that killerbee was toying with Sasuke. Sasuke didnt even know that Killerbee used a substitution and he was using his Sharingan. Sorry bro, but Sasuke got Powned by Killerbee.

Last edited by Naruto1217; 08-25-2009 at 01:20 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    u r right sasuke almost died two times by KB first by the swords that he stabbed him with and karin healed him then he opened his whole chest and then jugo saved him. and then again KB said that the raikage is even stronger than him. so i don't think sasuke would be able to defeat him that easily.
    can u tell me where killer bee said his brother is stronger than him i dont remember that
    In my earlier post i asked the question that now that madara has itach's body he can look in his mind and see what power he gave naruto and someone answered that he can't look in a dead persons mind and i want to know is that can he do the same thing inouchi did with one of pain's dead bodies and he looked in his mind?:confused:
    i was the one that said that wen did he look inside pains dead body

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by askater1130 View Post
    can u tell me where killer bee said his brother is stronger than him i dont remember that
    I guess he means this
    Naruto 413 page 04 | One Manga

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikaka Nara View Post
    This is getting old, always talking about the things Sasuke could do, could've done, and might be doing but never about the stuff he actually did. Come up with some valid points next time you post something, or else go to the fanfiction section because Sasuke isn't going to be the big winner. He lost when he got power horny when Naruto surpassed him during the gaara and hospital fight.

>
    NICE ONE!! 100% right

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    Accept Naruto.

Dude, Everyone knows that killerbee was toying with Sasuke. Sasuke didnt even know that Killerbee used a substitution and he was using his Sharingan. Sorry bro, but Sasuke got Powned by Killerbee.
    100% agree. Epic fail by sasuke in this fight...

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

blah blah blah nonsense. stop creating different accounts to say the same thing
    What are you saying lmao. This is my first account on this forum.. I think too many people have told you the same thing.. Maybe you should learn from everything these people are telling you lol.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

welcome to Naruto Base LightningZI

anywho I don't think white Zetsu is dead he must have some special power to be resurrected by the other half of Zetsu and I don't think Danzos gonna die just yet he needs a little more background before someone (Sasuke maybe Naruto) kills him for all we know he could be manipulating Madara and Narutos mother could be manipulating Danzo O_o

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    What are you saying lmao. This is my first account on this forum.. I think too many people have told you the same thing.. Maybe you should learn from everything these people are telling you lol.
    welcome dude, yea we all say the same thing too im. His a sasuke fan and he dont have a clear view of the situation like us and it`s dont look like he learn from what we said so dont lost your energie LOL!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think the shadowy figure is some dark aura, I believe it to be the real deal.

1. Remember when Tobi was talking to Sasuke about heading for Konoha? They had some hugh monstrosity he was sitting on, and I am sure it was not just for decoration.

2. My alternative theory is that it has something to do with that Statue they put the bijuu in. Who knows though... As with many reasonable Theories Kishi can turn a 180 and it could be something seemingly illogical.

As for Tobi dealing with Naruto. Obviously he is going to try and manipulate something. Whether it is buying time for Sasuke, trying to recruit Naruto by telling stories about corrupt Konoha, or simply wanting to chat over a cup of tea is really hard to guess. I really hope for the cup of tea scenario . I predict the next chapter going in one of three directions.

1. Tobi talking to Naruto the whole chapter about something, loaded with flashbacks and new information for us to interpret.

2. Theory 1 + a little fighting at the Kage Meeting.

3. All fighting at the Kage summit (Very Unlikely)

Well hope you like these theories, but until we get more info they are just that, theories...

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    welcome to Naruto Base LightningZI

anywho I don't think white Zetsu is dead he must have some special power to be resurrected by the other half of Zetsu and I don't think Danzos gonna die just yet he needs a little more background before someone (Sasuke maybe Naruto) kills him for all we know he could be manipulating Madara and Narutos mother could be manipulating Danzo O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by dominykus View Post
    welcome dude, yea we all say the same thing too im. His a sasuke fan and he dont have a clear view of the situation like us and it`s dont look like he learn from what we said so dont lost your energie LOL!!
    Thanks both of you :D. Yeah Dominykus I know lol. Not gonna bother with him too much anymore :P

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    Accept Naruto.

Dude you are so right this guy really need to stop with sasuke is the strongest sh*t he is not, he got owened plenty of times and who said that kakashi saved naruto from deidara naruto could have killed him if kakashi wouldn't have stepped in.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by askater1130 View Post

i was the one that said that wen did he look inside pains dead body
    Oh for the KB and his brother thing he says that his brother is the only one who can sense and take on his speed and about lookin in pein body it was just before the attack that inouchi (ino's father) looked in one of pein's body that one of J-mans toad brought.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok from what is goin on in the story i think one of sasuke team members will be killed and sasuke will be filled with more hatered and revenge and he will get beaten by the raikage and madara will step in and use his tech and take him and his other team member away and then we will again see sasuke hunger for more power and that is how he will fall more into madara's plan. (theory)

please be free to comment:D

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok from what is goin on in the story i think one of sasuke team members will be killed and sasuke will be filled with more hatered and revenge and he will get beaten by the raikage and madara will step in and use his tech and take him and his other team member away and then we will again see sasuke hunger for more power and that is how he will fall more into madara's plan. (theory)

please be free to comment:D
    great theory but uhh.. sasuke is going to rape raikage... i knoe raikage is strong, but there is kno way in hell he will beat sasuke uchiha... especially with all of itachi's moves and two more of his own that we haven't even seen yet. Yes i know sasuke got pwned by killer bee, an yes i know raikage is stronger than killerbee, but do u guys honestly think killerbee would've still won if sasuke used ameratsu at the begining of that fight???? think about it, as soon as sasuke used it, killer bee ran like a lil *****. Yes karin did heal sasuke, an Yes juugo did heal him a 2nd time... but im tellin u if sasuke wouldv'e used ameratsu 1st instead of tsukuyomi then killer bee would've either ran like he did, or stayed an got pwned.

madara wont save sasuke because sasuke wont need to be saved, in all his other fights he's always needed help n needed to be saved... yes... but in all his other fights he wasnt ingulfed with total hatred an evil lol.... in all his other fights he wasnt man enough to kill without hesitation... i dont kno wat raikage's skills are besides lightning,speed, and strength, but sasuke has lightning,speed, and he makes up for strength with genjutsu.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it's a nice chapter, i wish the power given to naruto my itachi should be an eye tech. so that he can become even stronger if not then there will be trouble for him, since sasuke black beast shadow seems evil, though hope naruto will be able to learn something from the spirit of his father that is inside him and become powerfull.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Go Raikage!

And I'm wondering what the black shadow is. Is it something that really exists or did he just draw it as the personification of Sasuke's dark thoughts?

And the convo between Madara(he again claimed to be Madara) and Naruto should be interesting.
    its just the evil thats inside

'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In my earlier post i asked the question that now that madara has itach's body he can look in his mind and see what power he gave naruto and someone answered that he can't look in a dead persons mind and i want to know is that can he do the same thing inouchi did with one of pain's dead bodies and he looked in his mind?:confused:
    Inouichi can look in the enemies mind yes, but it kills the enemy aswell.
    Also their team was able to look in the mind of the dead pain? So yes they can look in a deadman's brain.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how about wait for the manga chapter and stop saying stupid things
    Good thinking, this is a prediction thread, not a flaming-and-proving-a-pointless-thinng-thread

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    Good thinking, this is a prediction thread, not a flaming-and-proving-a-pointless-thinng-thread
    hey Hikakuu Yondaimesama ya sig. is funny cuz it makes me think that everytime tsunade is about to get punched or die naruto jumps in and rasengan whoever is trying to harm her lol... like that pein body hahah

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    great theory but uhh.. sasuke is going to rape raikage... i knoe raikage is strong, but there is kno way in hell he will beat sasuke uchiha... especially with all of itachi's moves and two more of his own that we haven't even seen yet. Yes i know sasuke got pwned by killer bee, an yes i know raikage is stronger than killerbee, but do u guys honestly think killerbee would've still won if sasuke used ameratsu at the begining of that fight???? think about it, as soon as sasuke used it, killer bee ran like a lil *****. Yes karin did heal sasuke, an Yes juugo did heal him a 2nd time... but im tellin u if sasuke wouldv'e used ameratsu 1st instead of tsukuyomi then killer bee would've either ran like he did, or stayed an got pwned.

madara wont save sasuke because sasuke wont need to be saved, in all his other fights he's always needed help n needed to be saved... yes... but in all his other fights he wasnt ingulfed with total hatred an evil lol.... in all his other fights he wasnt man enough to kill without hesitation... i dont kno wat raikage's skills are besides lightning,speed, and strength, but sasuke has lightning,speed, and he makes up for strength with genjutsu.
    Can you tell me when a ninja in the manga use his ultimate jutsu in the begin of a fight???
    NEVER DUDE!! We dont know what is the ultimate jutsu of killerbee and Raikage....so we cant speculate on that point. Killerbee POWN sasuke, rap and freestyle at the same time LOL he play with the hawk team like they are little ***** on his way.... This killerbee is a beast and the raikage too and he want the head of sasuke than everything in the world!!
    The 2 others jutsu of sasuke (learn out of nowhere AGAIN!!) we dont know nothing about it... maybe the raikage can laught about it and escape like it`s a kunai you know....

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Assasin View Post
    but rem Amaterasu can be sealed..... AS Jiraya did way bak in the manga!!!!!!!
    Yes, that may be true, but it's different back then. Amaterasu burned its target and did not need to "chase" Jiraya, he just walked up to it pull out a scroll wrote a few things, did a few hand signs then sealed the fire in the scroll.

However I dont think it would be that easy if raikage gets chased by the flames, he cant just whip out a scroll and seal the flames, he will barely be able to escape them, let alone seal them. IMO

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    mm read the title dude.... it`s ``Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions``

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    hey Hikakuu Yondaimesama ya sig. is funny cuz it makes me think that everytime tsunade is about to get punched or die naruto jumps in and rasengan whoever is trying to harm her lol... like that pein body hahah
    thx, heheh coincidence! because i'm reading the Naruto vs Pein chapters again