Page 16 of 19 « First ... 61213141516171819 Last»
Results 376 to 400 of 466
  1. #376
    susanoo askater1130's Avatar
    Status
    askater1130 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    181
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    yea sasuke killing naruto naruto can kick sasuke butt now that he has sage form
    he can beat sasuke but sasuke can beat him too just think back to the first time they faugh and the valley of the end place naruto had him in the cliffs and sasuke said u dont understand anything u didnt have family to begin with and didnt try but naruto is on top sasuke is gonna own the raikage yaaa
     
         

  2. #377
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    hino naka deshine itachi
    Foolish little brother. Your arrongance is what makes you weak, Sasuke...That's why you are nothing against these eyes...
     
         
    Last edited by Itachi Sama; 08-26-2009 at 04:11 AM.

  3. #378
    Member LightningZI's Avatar
    Status
    LightningZI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    yea and once again who is the almighty confirmer?
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    yea then hed kill them and leave again. i doubt theyd try to piss sasuke off if he ever comes back. hes not a ***** like naruto he dont take that sht
    The all mighty confirmer.. Hmm that would be the raw un translated script. Which we translate it off of.. Funny don't you think? For a long time we've been doing confirmed scans and such like this and they've all been accurate. I wonder why... Hmm...

    Yeah he'd kill them cause he's emo.. Naruto isn't like, Oh you made me piss in my pants I'll kill you, or, You think I'm emo! So I'll kill everyone you know! Sasuke is lame lol. I don't know what fantasies you've had about sasuke. But I'm sure this is real life. You don't need to defend an anime character with everything you've got in you
     
         

  4. #379
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    The all mighty confirmer.. Hmm that would be the raw un translated script. Which we translate it off of.. Funny don't you think? For a long time we've been doing confirmed scans and such like this and they've all been accurate. I wonder why... Hmm...

    Yeah he'd kill them cause he's emo.. Naruto isn't like, Oh you made me piss in my pants I'll kill you, or, You think I'm emo! So I'll kill everyone you know! Sasuke is lame lol. I don't know what fantasies you've had about sasuke. But I'm sure this is real life. You don't need to defend an anime character with everything you've got in you
    anyway ill disregard this comment. and how do we know that this so called translation is not merely a prediction from japanese fans. you seem to never comprehend my questions and always try to insult lmfao. stop using different accounts to make it seem like more people agree with you.

    emo? yes sasuke is emotional, because his entire family and everyone he loved was killed before his eyes at the whim of some old geezers. and whenever he tries to kill them bishes get in his way. i dont see how people use emo as an insult, it only shows they have no intellect by using a word they dont know the meaning of

    and i defend with facts.

    once more you dont know me, and i will reframe from roastin on your punk ass because i have no need to insult someone who is obviously insulted every waking moment of his life. if i put a pic of my self on here you'll be surprised who the hell you are talking about. because where i am when people like you talk sht we dont hesitate to beat dat ass
     
         
    Last edited by EternalUchihaSasuke; 08-26-2009 at 04:27 AM.

  5. #380
    Member LightningZI's Avatar
    Status
    LightningZI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    anyway ill disregard this comment. and how do we know that this so called translation is not merely a prediction from japanese fans. you seem to never comprehend my questions and always try to insult lmfao. stop using different accounts to make it seem like more people agree with you.

    emo? yes sasuke is emotional, because his entire family and everyone he loved was killed before his eyes at the whim of some old geezers. and whenever he tries to kill them bishes get in his way. i dont see how people use emo as an insult, it only shows they have no intellect by using a word they dont know the meaning of

    and i defend with facts.

    once more you dont know me, and i will reframe from roastin on your punk ass because i have no need to insult someone who is obviously insulted every waking moment of his life. if i put a pic of my self on here you'll be surprised who the hell you are talking about. because where i am when people like you talk sht we dont hesitate to beat dat ass


    I seriously laugh at this irl. First of all, This is my first account. Second, We'll let the manga prove me right. Third, People don't seem to like you here lol. I see you get the most hate comments lol.

    Emo, It's emotional, just to let you know. When describing someone, It can be used as an insult. You'll realize in a few years. Sure at the whim of old geezers. But what would happen if they didn't die? War.. They would have died in the war anyways lol.. And so would your precious Sasuke. That's a fact :D. What exactly does roast on my punk ass mean? I'm pretty sure that's more punk than anything I've said.

    Sorry to say really, You don't know me either. So why act like you do? . It's the internet.. Anything you say about yourself is never taken seriously. I guess you didn't know that. To be honest, I don't care who I'm talking to, Behind that computer is still a person, No matter how smart or different your no better than other humans lol. There's so many frauds lol. One kid would say he's the son of a billionare.. Put a pic of some other kid who he googled a photo of. I don't need to look at your face, It's probably a hairdo of sasuke. Then your face.. No thanks lol. As for me getting insulted. Again, You don't know me lol. All I can really say is Chill..
     
         

  6. #381
    shinobi of the leaf lazy boy nara's Avatar
    Status
    lazy boy nara is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    dude it is so obvy that madara has possesed sasuke the nine tails said there was only one chakra more evil than his and that was madara
     
         

  7. #382
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,426
    Location
    Fire Country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    Sasuke Uchiha Sorry for the long post i hate reading them too but i think this pile of crap is worth readin if i do say so myself lol
    naruto is my fave character so how can my opinion of sasuke be biased lol.
    ok first of all shinobi using the power of their biju is like a mega cheat in my book, i never realy liked when naruto used it unless countering the CS or some other supernatural power. Sasuke was fighting to capture killerbee in the begining and underestimated killerbee thinking his chidori sword was unblockable so yeah it was his fault he got caught off guard and owned right there but when he lost his chest lol it was bcuz of killerbee being 2 peolple in one, not even 2 people, hes a demon and a person in one body so sasuke underestmated a jinchuriki in that instance, he didnt even use katon or anything he was just trying to capture him in as few moves as posible and got owned repeatedly for underestimating the opponent. to draw reference, look how sasuke owned gaara before he transformed, he did what most jounins couldnt do considering the whole sand village feared gaara and he only used chidori cuz gaara was being a coward in his shell lol and gaara is one of my faves, but realy, hiding in a shell trying to turn into a demon was his only option, weak!, even temari and kankuro didnt want to mess wit sausuke cuz he was powerful even so younng.My prediction is sauke has learned from his experience of getting fu*ked up by killerbee and will not approach his fights so carelessly again thus his power will increase. it will be like naruto after futon rasengan training hell be more cautios and calculated in battle thus icreasing battle potential (naruto surpased kakshi through that simple process of approaching battles differently remember).So raikage will probly land a few blows but sasuke will drop him sayin "my hatred is stronger/greater than ur desire for revenge" lol sounds familiar.
    Naruto Uzumaki NE = Natural energy
    ive been readin alota stuff, tryin to reply to some of them now (like anyone asked me to right but im jus sharin my veiws),thats the reason behind this big post.I dont think fuuton rasenshuriken affects naruto "unless" hes holding onto it as it is hitting the opponent and it goes off near his hand thats probly why he decided to try to throw it "seems logical right" that is my opinion. and for sage mode in battle all he has to do is make a couple clones send some after the enemy and have one stand stilll gathering NE then realese it gaing the chak himself (yes he can do it standin ,he did so when pain was absorbing his chakra).this can be useful even if it is not succesful in gathering enough NE cuz he can mix himself in with the attacking clones and that wud make the enemy think the real one is just standing there staying out of harms way and go after it instead of the attcking clones thus acting as a diversion for the real naruto to get the enemy when offguard as seen with neji and kakuzu and then again he can stand by the clone or clones gathering energy and intercept the enemy to stop them from destroyin them and that wud bring a whole new dinamic to the battle cuz if the enemy kno what he doing then they wud probly be more focused on stopin his sage mode by destroyin the clones when they still have the real one to kill so they wud have to dicide between killing the real one quickly and risk him goin sage mode on them or go after the clone and be volnurable to the real ones attcks lol. Naruto owns all! "this is my way ot the ninja"
    Good one.

    I would like to see Naruto fighting his enemy like that.
    He may fight Sasuke(since he said he likes to fight sasuke for real) like that who knows.
     
         

  8. #383
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,426
    Location
    Fire Country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    anyway ill disregard this comment. and how do we know that this so called translation is not merely a prediction from japanese fans. you seem to never comprehend my questions and always try to insult lmfao. stop using different accounts to make it seem like more people agree with you.

    emo? yes sasuke is emotional, because his entire family and everyone he loved was killed before his eyes at the whim of some old geezers. and whenever he tries to kill them bishes get in his way. i dont see how people use emo as an insult, it only shows they have no intellect by using a word they dont know the meaning of

    and i defend with facts.

    once more you dont know me, and i will reframe from roastin on your punk ass because i have no need to insult someone who is obviously insulted every waking moment of his life. if i put a pic of my self on here you'll be surprised who the hell you are talking about. because where i am when people like you talk sht we dont hesitate to beat dat ass
    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    I seriously laugh at this irl. First of all, This is my first account. Second, We'll let the manga prove me right. Third, People don't seem to like you here lol. I see you get the most hate comments lol.

    Emo, It's emotional, just to let you know. When describing someone, It can be used as an insult. You'll realize in a few years. Sure at the whim of old geezers. But what would happen if they didn't die? War.. They would have died in the war anyways lol.. And so would your precious Sasuke. That's a fact :D. What exactly does roast on my punk ass mean? I'm pretty sure that's more punk than anything I've said.

    Sorry to say really, You don't know me either. So why act like you do? . It's the internet.. Anything you say about yourself is never taken seriously. I guess you didn't know that. To be honest, I don't care who I'm talking to, Behind that computer is still a person, No matter how smart or different your no better than other humans lol. There's so many frauds lol. One kid would say he's the son of a billionare.. Put a pic of some other kid who he googled a photo of. I don't need to look at your face, It's probably a hairdo of sasuke. Then your face.. No thanks lol. As for me getting insulted. Again, You don't know me lol. All I can really say is Chill..
    Guys PEACE
    That's what Naruto is trying to accomplish, isn't it? We are all NARUTO manga lovers.

    Btw i guess Naruto and Sasuke will become good friends again, very good friends, no more than a friend , brother yes, BROTHER that's how naruto addressed. Cause Naruto is going to make Team 7 laughing agiain Sasuke included. So, let there be PEACE.
     
         

  9. #384
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by lazy boy nara View Post
    dude it is so obvy that madara has possesed sasuke the nine tails said there was only one chakra more evil than his and that was madara
    FOX didnt say madara EVIL!!
     
         

  10. #385
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    Guys PEACE
    That's what Naruto is trying to accomplish, isn't it? We are all NARUTO manga lovers.

    Btw i guess Naruto and Sasuke will become good friends again, very good friends, no more than a friend , brother yes, BROTHER that's how naruto addressed. Cause Naruto is going to make Team 7 laughing agiain Sasuke included. So, let there be PEACE.
    Soo you think naruto ninja world tale end is bullshit Happy end?
     
         

  11. #386
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,426
    Location
    Fire Country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    Soo you think naruto ninja world tale end is bullshit Happy end?
    Yeah, you may not like it but happy end is better than sad ending. Right?
     
         

  12. #387
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    its amazing how you guys confirm stuff when the manga hasnt even been shipped out yet
    maybe the source is from japan who owns a book store or something. its already wednesday, 4pm here in japan.
     
         

  13. #388
    Member narutouchihakiller's Avatar
    Status
    narutouchihakiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    498
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch0n12 View Post
    i think sasuke got a bijuu xDD that chakra sounds like the chakra of the Kyuubi xD
    in that case i will curse kishimoto out 1 more time because it would be ****ed up repugnant shit...i am pissed because the thing really looked like kyuubi(wtf can't think f another way of describing evil??or are you actually gona put another half of kyuubi in sasuke??)naruto oly has half of kyuubis chakra inside so it really is possible for sasuke to have another part(i would quit watching naruto forever)
     
         

  14. #389
    Member narutouchihakiller's Avatar
    Status
    narutouchihakiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    498
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    Soo you think naruto ninja world tale end is bullshit Happy end?
    where the heck did you get under impression that unhappy sad endings are popular???because you are right lmao....i wont to see a realistic ending to this fine anime.something like Death Note(i felt really sad because of L's death,but the ending was realistic and perfect)Nobody wonts unrealistic happy shit in the end...yeah it is hard to find good in human heart and the anime is about naruto who inspires people to believe in good,but sasuke doesn't qualify as a human anymore(i won't him to get rassenganed in his emo freaking face)AND YEAH IT MIGHT SOUND CLICHE as i used realistic too many times but its the idea of anime itself(to be more realistic then just some cartoon)
     
         

  15. #390
    Member wahmad4u's Avatar
    Status
    wahmad4u is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    177
    Location
    BeYonD tHe DaRkNess OF HeLL
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    There is something which is bothering me.........!!
    First................!!!
    naruto did not went or evan thought of Hinata after returning to home........!!!
    Second.........!!!!
    I was hoping to see all the kages faces when they come to know how naruto beat the Pain......!! Especially of Raikage and Gaara...........!!!!
    Third................!!!
    What the hell is with shikamaru........!!! as far as i can remember he broke his leg during the pain attack..........!!!! And in couple of days he is ready to fight and leading all rookies..........!!! Evan for naruto it took at least a weak to recover his arm.........and on the other hand shikamaru get well in just 2 days i think kage meeting was to be held in 2 or 3 days .........!!!!
    I m pissed at how the hell he surpassed narutos healing ability.....!!!


    Can any one tell..............................!!!!!



     
         

  16. #391
    Senior Member Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Passion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,704
    Avoiding responsibilities.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Go Raikage!

    And I'm wondering what the black shadow is. Is it something that really exists or did he just draw it as the personification of Sasuke's dark thoughts?

    And the convo between Madara(he again claimed to be Madara) and Naruto should be interesting.
    Maybe It's Sasuke's susanoo. Itachi used it when he fought against sasuke.
     
         

  17. #392
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutouchihakiller View Post
    in that case i will curse kishimoto out 1 more time because it would be ****ed up repugnant shit...i am pissed because the thing really looked like kyuubi(wtf can't think f another way of describing evil??or are you actually gona put another half of kyuubi in sasuke??)naruto oly has half of kyuubis chakra inside so it really is possible for sasuke to have another part(i would quit watching naruto forever)
    Yeah.. and if naruto has a sharingan,(Itachi gift) or some ultra uchiha power i quit watching naruto forever
     
         

  18. #393
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    naruto manga 461 is out od course spoiler with 12 real picture!
    Naruto is NOT SHOWING UP in chapter 461 WOW OHh YEAHH!!!
     
         
    Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 08-26-2009 at 02:05 PM.

  19. #394
    Member Stealth Assasin's Avatar
    Status
    Stealth Assasin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    142
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    Yeah.. and if naruto has a sharingan,(Itachi gift) or some ultra uchiha power i quit watching naruto forever
    LOl....ur not alone on tht 1!!!!!!! Most ppl would quit if thts the case!!!!!!
     
         

  20. #395
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Assasin View Post
    LOl....ur not alone on tht 1!!!!!!! Most ppl would quit if thts the case!!!!!!
    Don't give up because Naruto never would...
     
         

  21. #396
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    maybe the source is from japan who owns a book store or something. its already wednesday, 4pm here in japan.
    maybe. dude listen to yourself... or maybe its from japanese fan making predictions just like us. like i said before you guys call something confirmed just because its in japanese

    and since you know so much you should know shounen jump ships out on monday in japan
     
         
    Last edited by EternalUchihaSasuke; 08-26-2009 at 08:20 PM.

  22. #397
    The Demi-Lurker DarkMarke's Avatar
    Status
    DarkMarke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    554
    Location
    The Vortex World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    maybe. dude listen to yourself... or maybe its from japanese fan making predictions just like us. like i said before you guys call something confirmed just because its in japanese

    and since you know so much you should know shounen jump ships out on monday in japan
    It appears that your "getting on the wrong side of people" is intentional.
     
         

  23. #398
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMarke View Post
    It appears that your "getting on the wrong side of people" is intentional.

    and what are you doing
     
         

  24. #399
    The Demi-Lurker DarkMarke's Avatar
    Status
    DarkMarke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    554
    Location
    The Vortex World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    and what are you doing
    Pointing out the bleeding obvious.
     
         

  25. #400
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    and what are you doing
    Take a chill pill Sasuke! Accept the fact that you are getting your butt kicked by Raikage (according to the CONFIRMED Spoilers)...
     
         
    Last edited by Itachi Sama; 08-26-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •