Page 17 of 19 « First ... 713141516171819 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

the only difference between sasuke and naruto is that sasuke is over confident and underestimates his opponent every time but naruto is different he fights with pure confidence and he does finish his job by not only defeating his opponent but also changes the people, both are strong its just that sasuke is too cocky in every time thinking his sharingan is the best of the best

one more thing somebody said that a jinchuriki(host with the beast) are cheating by using their beast in the battle, in that case using the three eye techniques and all the blood line limits is cheating, jinchuriki did not wanted a beast in them its just their elders doing and even then they had to work so hard to harvest their beast power and control them like kb but sharingan copies all the techniques unilke naruto who worked really hard for everything....

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    the only difference between sasuke and naruto is that sasuke is over confident and underestimates his opponent every time but naruto is different he fights with pure confidence and he does finish his job by not only defeating his opponent but also changes the people, both are strong its just that sasuke is too cocky in every time thinking his sharingan is the best of the best

one more thing somebody said that a jinchuriki(host with the beast) are cheating by using their beast in the battle, in that case using the three eye techniques and all the blood line limits is cheating, jinchuriki did not wanted a beast in them its just their elders doing and even then they had to work so hard to harvest their beast power and control them like kb but sharingan copies all the techniques unilke naruto who worked really hard for everything....
    hes right

Demon kunoichi DarkSakuraAngel736's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Capturing and trading/selling anime characters. shhhh :)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with you on this. I would also like to add that the only thing jinchuriki get from biju are increases in chakra and strenght. If they are lucky like Killer Bee they might even be able to have a conversation with the biju and learn about it's previous battles.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know where you are coming from, but kekegenkai is not cheat unlike tailed beast power. Although people with special bloodlines have a clear advantage to other shinobi, it is something that they are born with. Jinchurikis however, may have had the choice of not having a tailed beast implanted in them, with the exception of people like Naruto and Gaara. Higherups in their villages cheated by implanting that power in them, but people with special bloodlines have natural abilities since the beginning. Kekegenkais are biological, jinchuriki power isn't...

Last edited by Itachi Sama; 08-26-2009 at 09:05 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I know where you are coming from, but kekegenkai is not cheat unlike tailed beast power. Although people with special bloodlines have a clear advantage to other shinobi, it is something that they are born with. Jinchurikis however, may have had the choice of not having a tailed beast implanted in them, with the exception of people like Naruto and Gaara. Higherups in their villages cheated by implanting that power in them, but people with special bloodlines have natural abilities since the beginning. Kekegenkais are biological, jinchuriki power isn't...
    as far as the manga goes, there was never a chance for jinchuriki to choose whether they want beast inside them or not, and i think i heard somewhere in anime fusing a beast with a grown person is not possible and let say sasuke fight without using his sharingan and naruto without the beast who is going to win....

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What is wrong with everyone, no fight is fair and cheating is legal and having overwhelming power is a plus regardless of others not having a chance against it.

Naruto would still be powerful without a beast, he would be further along without the beast, look at his fathers development- and each new generation surpasses the next.

Killerbee- is strong with the beast, but look at his brother- same blood same potential

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    What is wrong with everyone, no fight is fair and cheating is legal and having overwhelming power is a plus regardless of others not having a chance against it.

Naruto would still be powerful without a beast, he would be further along without the beast, look at his fathers development- and each new generation surpasses the next.

Killerbee- is strong with the beast, but look at his brother- same blood same potential
    i m not saying using any power is cheating, somebody said using beast power is cheating that is the only reason i was trying to expalin nothing is cheating

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke owns yet again in the next chapter

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    i thot this chapter was amazin...speakin of amazin....come n go 2 this thread it's reely fun n it helps ppl who need their posts # 2 go up a lot higher: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/for...-ur-posts.html

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man, I hope this chapter proves to everyone that Suigetsu isn't fodder. From the spoilers he seems to be doing pretty well. Remember when he appeared behind Sasuke when he was freed? He did did it with an decent amount of speed.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wat if itachis gift was to negate the control of the 9 tails taht would really piss of madara
    also telling sasuke the truth about everything which he shouuldve done in the beginning

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wasn't Gaara born with shikaku inside him ? coz i think i heard it in anime !

Last edited by Rasenga; 08-27-2009 at 01:21 AM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    wat if itachis gift was to negate the control of the 9 tails taht would really piss of madara
    also telling sasuke the truth about everything which he shouuldve done in the beginning
    well there is so many posibilities of what Itachi's gift is that im already dont want to talk about it . We will know truth soon enought

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

as far as the manga goes, there was never a chance for jinchuriki to choose whether they want beast inside them or not, and i think i heard somewhere in anime fusing a beast with a grown person is not possible and let say sasuke fight without using his sharingan and naruto without the beast who is going to win....
    Using a tailed beast could be considered as cheating regardless of whether the host had it implanted on purpose or not. For example, think about Yuukimaru, he would have been stronger if Orochimaru had implanted the three-tailed in him. How would you call that? "Cheating." It isn't certainly the same as being born with a special bloodline, but that was not the point. I don't think you understood what I said. Please read, no offense...

Last edited by Itachi Sama; 08-27-2009 at 02:06 AM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude sasuke would get his a** handed to him by naruto, i mean you take away his sharingan and he is nothin, he relies on his sharingan too much he won't be able to use chidori anymore.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    dude he got pawned by raikage

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Using a tailed beast could be considered as cheating regardless of whether the host had it implanted on purpose or not. For example, think about Yuukimaru, he would have been stronger if Orochimaru had implanted the three-tailed in him. How would you call that? "Cheating." It isn't certainly the same as being born with a special bloodline, but that was not the point. I don't think you understood what I said. Please read, no offense...
    Well actually considerin that havin a biju is not a cheatin, no offense to what you say i get your point, but seein that jinchuriki (spelled wrong) are very hard to control and if used over extensively they reduce a persons life span and might even kill them unlike a blood line limit which has little or no side effects.

Last edited by narutosharingan; 08-27-2009 at 02:39 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok for those going on about how week naruto would be without kyubbi. the fact of the matter is he would be 10 times stronger without it because he has to suppress its chakra. i forget which manga it was listed but it has also been said by kakashi in the anime. so just to know how powerful he is suppressing the beast to think how much of a beast he is if he didn't have to do so.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kozinaruckus View Post
    ok for those going on about how week naruto would be without kyubbi. the fact of the matter is he would be 10 times stronger without it because he has to suppress its chakra. i forget which manga it was listed but it has also been said by kakashi in the anime. so just to know how powerful he is suppressing the beast to think how much of a beast he is if he didn't have to do so.
    dude i totally agree and think how weak sasuke would be without the sharingan

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok how about this you take away naruto 9tails and sasuke's sharingan and let them have all the other tech they use in manga right currently, now u guys tell me who would win?

Please be free to comment:D

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    Well, ever since we were shown Itachi gave sth to Naruto, we have been wondering if it was to negate control of the 9 tails from inside Naruto. AS long as Naruto himself does not turn furious at the sight of Akatsuki Sasuke. Maybe Madara knows he needs to make Naruto mad about this point?

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    FOX didnt say madara EVIL!!
    Fox suggested it, because he said that Sasuke's chakra is more evil than his own (the fox), and if he says "Yu have the eyes of Uchiiha Madara", what is it saying?

You need to become "evil" to have the M. Sharingan, killing someone and so on.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Ok how about this you take away naruto 9tails and sasuke's sharingan and let them have all the other tech they use in manga right currently, now u guys tell me who would win?

Please be free to comment:D
    I do agree with u ..........!!! That naruto is a lot strong than sasuke .......!!!!
    With and without biju so only weakness he had was genjutsu if naruto lose its jinchuriki and susuke loses his sharingan and sasuke cast a genjutsu on naruto
    then naruto is going to have all of his chakra to repell the genjutsu just like jiraya told him ............!!!
    During his fight against itachi, itachi did said that was not enough what if he uses all his chakra to repelll then what.....................?????

We already kno that he posses the largest amount of chakra in manga.......!!!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Fox suggested it, because he said that Sasuke's chakra is more evil than his own (the fox), and if he says "Yu have the eyes of Uchiiha Madara", what is it saying?

You need to become "evil" to have the M. Sharingan, killing someone and so on.
    have an idea Sasuke also can control BIJUU??? like MADARA?? just didnt woke up this power!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

YEAh yeah... naruto?? he just running the battlefield like a madman and use somme big ****ing jutsu naruto is tooo cooky!!! and fight without strategy.!