Page 19 of 19 « First ... 91516171819
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    hey dude no offense that what it was i was trying to explain, using beast power is no way of any cheating in naruto world
    0 0Ka s0rry dude

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    he is an idiot all those fights he needed nine tails
    yea but now that he has sage mode i do not think he will need the fox much pein being diffrent since he was strong and hurt hianta right before him (by the way in that chapter it look like he stab her with that black pole thing as a killing blow but she never seemed to have such a wound when help got to her pein spared her???) i know its a tad late to be asking this but still......

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dominykus View Post
    absolutly right dude....let sasuke use his sharingan how he want, that why he strong like naruto for the kyuuby inside him. And i dont understand people bashing sasuke because he activate his sharingan when he`s in a fight, he`s 150% better with sharingan. It`s like saying a marine ``always`` use his MP5 even his pistol in a war.. or why gaara always use his sand in a fight??? IT`S SOOOO STUPID....!!!
    Yea dude i kn0w l0l u think sasuke will beat raikage?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Well actually considerin that havin a biju is not a cheatin, no offense to what you say i get your point, but seein that jinchuriki (spelled wrong) are very hard to control and if used over extensively they reduce a persons life span and might even kill them unlike a blood line limit which has little or no side effects.
    You brought up a great point. It's fair.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok so i was just thinkin remember back to naruto and Orochimaru fight when naruto turned 4tails he forgot and couldn't remember anythin after he returned back to normal, the only think he remembered that he saw orochimaru, so i was thinkin does he remember what hinata said to him, i mean he turned to 8tails does that means he has no memories at all of what hinata said to him can somebody please tell me if i'm right or wrong?:confused::confused:

No offense to any narutoxhinata fans i'm also a big fan of

please comment

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just thought of smething
    oro vs naruto

oro said that hes testing naruto to see if hes stronger than sasuke
    so 3-4= sasuke at that time

so does that mean sasuke is like 6-9 tails = sasuke now? pein =7-8 tails

he should be able to control it soon since sooner or later 9 tails wont be able to beat naruto or saSUKE itll be like 1st hokage n madara the fearsome 2 who controlled bijuus like pets

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    Yea dude i kn0w l0l u think sasuke will beat raikage?
    lol thts a good one

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[ugg ignore me as a noob]

1. i think sasuke is never going to be killed off. period. if you really think about it, he is the true character that has made the entire Naruto series, THE Naruto Series (both shippuden and shonen jump) He has been the foiler that has made all us fans hooked, from even the first mission, when he almost died - stating how he has to live to kill itachi. we dont watch Naruto to watch the fillers. if u think about it, sasuke has always been the main idea. naruto just comes second - after him, in my opinion, about the 9 tailed beast crap. Sasuke may always be close to death, or even die (and come back as a miracle), and will somehow represent evil. But he will never, ever, be killed off perminately.

2. Madara will somehow be featured as some big flashback period. Now idk about the Obito thing, but those flashback's of Kakashi has to stand for something. right now - they are just THERE. I'm thinking Madara will talk to Naruto at some point and reveal the whole itachi thing.

3. i think sasuke is gonna kill the raikage. and get even more over his head.

4. i think sakura will call off naruto's promise to her, but naruto will decline and stop at nothing to bring sasuke back.

5. i think sakura will be the one to run into sasuke first. - i think it'll be after she kills karin. and then sasuke will tell her to join him....and she will decline and there will be huge long flashbacks of when sasuke left her.....and there will be some big talk and it'll leave us on a cliffhanger....a whole change in the series. BUT IT WILL NOT MEAN SAKURA WOULD BE THE ONE TO BRING SASUKE BACK. it will be naruto sometime...

6. and that THING sasuke has inside him is his "will", remembering orchimaru saying that.....

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dominykus View Post
    absolutly right dude....let sasuke use his sharingan how he want, that why he strong like naruto for the kyuuby inside him. And i dont understand people bashing sasuke because he activate his sharingan when he`s in a fight, he`s 150% better with sharingan. It`s like saying a marine ``always`` use his MP5 even his pistol in a war.. or why gaara always use his sand in a fight??? IT`S SOOOO STUPID....!!!
    i totally agree and its like saying if minato didnt have his flying thunder god jutsu its stupid

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think The White Zetsu is still alive and dying in front of the kages is one of akatsuki's(tobi) plan

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i reeeeaaaaalllly hate sasuke... BUT whats so great about me and ALOT of other people hating sasuke just shows how GREAT a writer kishi is, to make a villian SUCH AN ASS that we all hate him IRL? kishi is a beast...

dont get you're hopes up... sasuke WILL NOT get knocked off his pedestal hes been knocked down MANY times and just ignores it thinking hes gunna be some badass i HIGHLY doubt sasuke will ever see through the shroud of lies hes placed before his own eyes... ironic how his eyes can see through "ALMOST" everything....

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Heh, every single week some SasukeTard has to make a stupid comment saying why Sasuke is better then Naruto. Can you tards please stop it? It's getting annoying. Just talk about the chapter. Jesus!

I predict Kishi is going to do the lame pattern he always does in battles with Sasuke. Sasuke is the underdog, now Raikage is the uderdog and so on. It's getting boring. For once I hope this fight is like the Sasuke vs Deidara fight in which Deidara was the underdog for most of the fight but he still pushed Sasuke to his limits.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u dont have 2 reply on here nymore...i posted the thread:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...edictions.html

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have to say it.
    Then I'm going to log off.

Gaara owned that crazy old guy. : P (No Gaara smiley so I put the closest one to it.)

'Kay, bye bye! ^^

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Correct me if im wrong. Kakashi closes his right eye,his "normal eye" during battle alot so i doubt "a blindspot cuz of having one eye closed" is the problem why he reaveals his sharingan aka his left eye during battle, all im gonna say is "have u ever seen itachi witout his sharingan?" all itachi does is use sharingan who cares if he dosent like fighting,part of why he is so praised is cuz of his sharingan abuse and i have no problem wit them usin theyre natural born abilities but the fact remains he abuses sharingan.BTW how many characters cud have beaten deidaras combo of dragon and mines do u think he wud put so much effort and chakra into something "anyone" cud escape with "some" effort, deidara was strong thats that, hes imposible to beat unless u are lucky enough to catch him totaly off guard and kill him or have sharingan or some other special technique cuz that microscopic bomb thing was unavoidable cuz it was undetectable, naruto wud have died there and yes sasuke only survived "bcuz" of shringan fyi im not sayin anyone is stronger based on the battle situations so bumbasses dont flame.In my previous post i expressed it wrongly as so many ppl on this thing lack understanding i have to dumb it down.I was just sayin sasuke isnt weak but a good character cuz as weve seen his moves and fighting style are insane, sharingan basicaly makes it easier for him to avoid things like jutsu and attacks but as weve seen with haku,demon bros, and gaara(b4 transformation) he is also good witout his sharingan as he didnt use it in the situations mentioned but yes he wud be dead by now without his special ability as wud many ppl like garra ,naruto,kakashi. Naruto is my fav character,all i do is state facts about the manga that ive observed, bcuz u fail to c what im talkin about dosent make me wrong but it makes u ignorant.If u have the time feel free to Prove me wrong lol i doubt u can logicaly anyway.

Last edited by kydo; 08-28-2009 at 06:26 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    please understand this, naruto had bad chackra control making him weaker, that is the only reason, for anyone not liking naruto, or thinking he is weak....
    The 9tails power makes it harder for him to use ninja arts. Everyone should know by now that even without the sealed 9tails naruto has more chackra than 90 percent of ninja in the manga. Please people use information form the whole manga not just parts, the answer has already been given to why naruto had a hard time in the academy. he is past all this now the playing field has been leveled- his progression should happen much faster than readers are ready for
    If naruto has BAD Chakra CONTROL how can he create 50 or 100 shadow clone without fox power!!! Zabuza mission and episode1 mizuki fight and gaara fight he not use 1st the fox power! and Kakashi training episode 2-4 i forget that. he always yoused shadow clone justsu! Sensei told him naruto only can reating 1-2 clones sasuke more and sakura more. but looks like is not truth.

Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 08-28-2009 at 06:48 AM.