Page 2 of 19 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 466
  1. #26
    'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Hikakuu Yondaimesama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    289
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Another thing is, i reread the manga at Deidara vs Sasuke.

    Sasuke was able to control Manda with his Sharingan, considered using illusions.

    So it's possible for Madara to control Kyuubi aswell! Because he's at a way higher lvl imo.
     
         

  2. #27
    Member big nebulus's Avatar
    Status
    big nebulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    177
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    I have to theories about this chapter

    1. Is I do think the thing controlling saskue has something to do with the curse seal. before people start saying he lost the curse seal during the itachi fight, lets not forget right after that battle Juggo gave saskue some of him to heal saskue during the eight tails battle. Also it seemed that juggo new what was happening when saskue killed the samuri loook at his facil experrison also he was about to say somtheing about it when the Rakige jumped out.

    2.I have this strange feeling naruto will end up going with madara or some how leaving khnoa. I say this from the examples we have been given so far. first Madara is going to explain the whole history of the uhchia and how saskue was tricked to killing his brother. this will force naruto to rethink everything about the village and lets not forget that the kohna 11 have already deicide to hunt saskue. Thats just my opinions tell me what you think
    Good point on #1. Since the Curse Mark started with Jugo, somehow when he helped heal Sauske it might have affected him, especially since Sauske no longer had the curse mark from Orochimaru since Itachi helped remove it. Maybe if he had the curse mark when Jugo healed him it would have not had a negative affect, but since he didn't have it, maybe causing something worse?

    I don't think Naruto will follow Madara. Remember his father the 4th Hokage told him that there was a strange person in a mask who was controlling the Kyubbi and Naruto knows it was Madara so no matter what he tells him, Naruto will ultimately believe his dad. I think the manga will end with another epic battle against Sauske and Naruto. One of them will die.
     
         

  3. #28
    Member big nebulus's Avatar
    Status
    big nebulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    177
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    I belevie he likes like he said Madara sees the strength in and the way he can change people. So i think he might be trying to one change naruto views on kohnoa and have him leave and join him.
    I think he's intrigued by Naruto. Out of everyone Madara has encountered, he's pretty much planned for what would ultimately happen (he wasn't really surprised that Pain had been killed). He's basically played everyone but the one person he didn't count for has been Naruto and his ability to really change people so he wants to find out how Naruto was able to change Pain, someone who Madara was obviously playing. He's also trying to stall Naruto from confronting Sauske now. I doubt Naruto will follow Madara though considering what he knows from the 4th Hokage.
     
         

  4. #29
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    under the evening sky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    I have to theories about this chapter

    1. Is I do think the thing controlling saskue has something to do with the curse seal. before people start saying he lost the curse seal during the itachi fight, lets not forget right after that battle Juggo gave saskue some of him to heal saskue during the eight tails battle. Also it seemed that juggo new what was happening when saskue killed the samuri loook at his facil experrison also he was about to say somtheing about it when the Rakige jumped out.
    i thought so too. his sudden violence reminds me on the first activation of the cs in the forest, where he'd probably killed all of them if sakura didnt had stopped him. maybe he got an even stronger cs by jugo, i hope so.

    on the other hand i have the feeling that madara is going to explain what is going on with sasuke, and that bringing sasuke to that point was what madara really wanted. maybe we will see sasukes dark uchiha chakra break through, releasing finally his own ms-techs.
     
         

  5. #30
    Academy Student spickyhot's Avatar
    Status
    spickyhot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    its gonna be a showdown between two skilled warrior!!!
     
         

  6. #31
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    Thats what i came up with aswell, The Cursed Seal gives evil chakra. Just like Juugo and the Sound 4 and others. They become way more evil than they used to be.


    I must agree that somehow i have the feeling he wants to know Naruto, they will Both try to change eachother!
    Also he's buying Sasuke time, so Naruto can't interfere and aid the Kages.


    Juugo was about to activate Cursed Seal Stage 2 if i'm right?
    Maybe he'll take the Raikage so Sasuke can kill Danzou.
    yea that's what i think to he is buying saskue time but the reason i feel will leave the village is because of what he is about to hear from madara also since the kohnoa 11 have decied to hunt saskue he will do it on his own even if that means joining the akakusi somewhat like Itachi did.
     
         

  7. #32
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    Good point on #1. Since the Curse Mark started with Jugo, somehow when he helped heal Sauske it might have affected him, especially since Sauske no longer had the curse mark from Orochimaru since Itachi helped remove it. Maybe if he had the curse mark when Jugo healed him it would have not had a negative affect, but since he didn't have it, maybe causing something worse?

    I don't think Naruto will follow Madara. Remember his father the 4th Hokage told him that there was a strange person in a mask who was controlling the Kyubbi and Naruto knows it was Madara so no matter what he tells him, Naruto will ultimately believe his dad. I think the manga will end with another epic battle against Sauske and Naruto. One of them will die.
    True but not even dad knew all the dirty things the elder and Danzou did since he was dead. But you are right but i have a feeling that he might join him to save saskue lets not forget right now only 3 people still are trying to save and that's and yamato/Tanzo, and i only think and yamato/tanzo are ding it for
     
         

  8. #33
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    I think he's intrigued by Naruto. Out of everyone Madara has encountered, he's pretty much planned for what would ultimately happen (he wasn't really surprised that Pain had been killed). He's basically played everyone but the one person he didn't count for has been Naruto and his ability to really change people so he wants to find out how Naruto was able to change Pain, someone who Madara was obviously playing. He's also trying to stall Naruto from confronting Sauske now. I doubt Naruto will follow Madara though considering what he knows from the 4th Hokage.
    Yea that's true but like i posted eariler the 4th was not alive to see what Danzou and the elders did the the uhchia wished forced itachi to kill them and to seek revengae and be filled with hatered but like I said I am probably wrong i am just using the info we have gathered so far.
     
         

  9. #34
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    someone mentioned about the shadow as sasuke's new level of evilness, is it as powerful as the kyuubi? so maybe at the next sasuke vs naruto fight, it will be at level or above kyuubi powers, i think above kyuubi power if it will add their sage mode and MS.
     
         

  10. #35
    Member big nebulus's Avatar
    Status
    big nebulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    177
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    Yea that's true but like i posted eariler the 4th was not alive to see what Danzou and the elders did the the uhchia wished forced itachi to kill them and to seek revengae and be filled with hatered but like I said I am probably wrong i am just using the info we have gathered so far.
    My question is, do you think Madara was telling Sauske the truth about what happened with Itachi? After all, didn't he help Itachi kill all the Uchihas (remember Sauske mentioned during his fight with Itachi that he couldn't have possibly killed everyone himself?). I think Madara told Sauske what he needed in order to get him to do what he wants. I think something else was going on between Madara and Itachi and that's why he killed everyone.
     
         

  11. #36
    Academy Student kaba's Avatar
    Status
    kaba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    18
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    I'm really disappointed about this chapter after two weeks waiting. Every one talks about the battle between Sasuke and Riakage but the most important thing why Madara visits Naruto and why he asks him about Nagato and how he made nagato betray him ('Madara'). I think he does not want what happened with Nagato happens with Sasuke. Naruto is a strong influence on the people he talk with. Now return to battle, I think Sasuke will have a hard time with a really experienced fighter. He may not get kill but at least won't be helped by his team member like karin,.. this time. I'm really waiting for the battle between Naruto and Sasuke more than ever.
     
         

  12. #37
    Member thegreatestoffools's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatestoffools is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    64
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    I thought this was a kickass chapter! Best in a while, definetly, and I can't wait for the next one!

    I disagree with most of you on 2 points though...

    1st: I don't think the dark creature has anything to do with the curse mark. I think it's the first stages of "synching with gedo mazo", or whatever madara called it. From what we saw in nagato, it clearly either requires, or generates a significant degree of darkess of soul, so this situations was probably engineered by madara, as the first step in making sasuke his tool by plunging him deeper into the dark, while distracting naruto so that he doesn't interfere.


    2nd: Having said that, I don't think the evil chacra doesn't necessarily mean some new awesome power. The gedo mazo will eventually grant power, to be sure, but as of yet, all that could be happening is it's looming presence lurking closer to sasuke's soul, drawn by the murder living there.

    Thoughts?
     
         

  13. #38
    4th Hokage Fan Rayz3n's Avatar
    Status
    Rayz3n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    172
    Location
    Alexandria, Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    My question is, do you think Madara was telling Sauske the truth about what happened with Itachi? After all, didn't he help Itachi kill all the Uchihas (remember Sauske mentioned during his fight with Itachi that he couldn't have possibly killed everyone himself?). I think Madara told Sauske what he needed in order to get him to do what he wants. I think something else was going on between Madara and Itachi and that's why he killed everyone.
    I think so myself... even though Itachi was an eminent student he couldn't have killed the entire uchiha clan all by himself, and I am sure that madara told sasuke what he needed in order to get him to do what he wants because that's what bad guys do :D
     
         

  14. #39
    Member mathura1484's Avatar
    Status
    mathura1484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    174
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    "dam it...i told him not to kill them" heh i must say this was a great twist i was thinkin that sasuke would keep his ways and end up killing danzo and fighting naruto but as we see this now we know sasuke turning evil his hatred consuming him to the point where he wont b the same as b4....remembering that even though he left with oro and also joined akatsuki he was deep down still good....i know sasuke will end up being the last antagonist for naruto....i think what madara is going to tell naruto is ( instead of making naruto giv up on sasuke ) going to push naruto more to save sasuke...naruto didnt know y sasuke hadnt come back and y he joined madara so he felt as if sasuke and him were drifting away...but now nar is going to know the reasons behind his motive...and c sasuke is just like pain and he will go out to save him....but i c this act conflict with sasuke...i can c naruto end up standing between sasu's goal and losing his chance of killing danzo...and after this sasu might end up making up..
     
         

  15. #40
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    My question is, do you think Madara was telling Sauske the truth about what happened with Itachi? After all, didn't he help Itachi kill all the Uchihas (remember Sauske mentioned during his fight with Itachi that he couldn't have possibly killed everyone himself?). I think Madara told Sauske what he needed in order to get him to do what he wants. I think something else was going on between Madara and Itachi and that's why he killed everyone.
    I think that he told him the truth about itachi but I do believe he lied when he said that he didn't attack the village with kyubi 15 years ago. The reason I say this is after itachi death when madara was talking to zetsu he mentionedd that now that itachi is dead he can finsh his plans.
     
         

  16. #41
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestoffools View Post
    I thought this was a kickass chapter! Best in a while, definetly, and I can't wait for the next one!

    I disagree with most of you on 2 points though...

    1st: I don't think the dark creature has anything to do with the curse mark. I think it's the first stages of "synching with gedo mazo", or whatever madara called it. From what we saw in nagato, it clearly either requires, or generates a significant degree of darkess of soul, so this situations was probably engineered by madara, as the first step in making sasuke his tool by plunging him deeper into the dark, while distracting naruto so that he doesn't interfere.


    2nd: Having said that, I don't think the evil chacra doesn't necessarily mean some new awesome power. The gedo mazo will eventually grant power, to be sure, but as of yet, all that could be happening is it's looming presence lurking closer to sasuke's soul, drawn by the murder living there.

    Thoughts?
    I see your point but the reason I beleive it has something to do with juggo is his reponse when he was looking at it was if he knew what was going on and he said it's then got cut off by Rakige jumping in but we will findout later in the manga.
     
         

  17. #42
    Member mathura1484's Avatar
    Status
    mathura1484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    174
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    and sasuke will end up wanting to kill all those who stand in his way again even if it is naruto....madara will use this to try and capture naru later on...and also to mold sasuke...mada IS going to use sasuke like he did nagato thats a no brainer lol...
     
         

  18. #43
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mathura1484 View Post
    "dam it...i told him not to kill them" heh i must say this was a great twist i was thinkin that sasuke would keep his ways and end up killing danzo and fighting naruto but as we see this now we know sasuke turning evil his hatred consuming him to the point where he wont b the same as b4....remembering that even though he left with oro and also joined akatsuki he was deep down still good....i know sasuke will end up being the last antagonist for naruto....i think what madara is going to tell naruto is ( instead of making naruto giv up on sasuke ) going to push naruto more to save sasuke...naruto didnt know y sasuke hadnt come back and y he joined madara so he felt as if sasuke and him were drifting away...but now nar is going to know the reasons behind his motive...and c sasuke is just like pain and he will go out to save him....but i c this act conflict with sasuke...i can c naruto end up standing between sasu's goal and losing his chance of killing danzo...and after this sasu might end up making up..
    That's also what I think will happen and also why i think will leave the village.
     
         

  19. #44
    Member mathura1484's Avatar
    Status
    mathura1484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    174
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    also i agree with the idea that sasuke might b getting influence by juggos blood since that was what oro used to make the curse mark ......it makes sence since this jump from not a killer to a killer came in fpritty fast
     
         

  20. #45
    Member dvonherz's Avatar
    Status
    dvonherz is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    41
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    I think that weird shadow behind Sasuke is Pain's Gedo Mazo. The king of hell has hands like this and Madara was looking for someone to sync up with him again...it'll be interesting to see what really happens.
     
         

  21. #46
    Member dominykus's Avatar
    Status
    dominykus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    78
    Location
    Montral
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Awsome chapter!!

    1- Me, i just think Sasuke are possess by the dark second half of Zetsu.....who knows, we dont know anything about the power of Zetsu and the dark shape behind Sasuke look like him. Second, it`s very look like a premeditate suicide move too appear in the middle of a room full of kage with bodyguard.....madara use the good half of Zetsu (the useless half for him) like a tool for a diversion too put all eye on sasuke. Sasuke is now for everyone the public enemy #1 an acting like he act now everyone trying too save him will now change his mind (NARUTO!!) and that what madara want.

    2-I think Madara want to chat with Naruto to know naruto himself because he underestimate him and have some answer for some question like, How he can change people like only him can do?? and How can i evade this kind of situation in the futur?? Because the only thing madara have not plan is naruto.....!!!
     
         

  22. #47
    Member mathura1484's Avatar
    Status
    mathura1484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    174
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    ok this 1 is bout kisame....we know that kishi wants kisa char to evolve...and that mada will die...i think when tobi dies kisa will defect from akatsuki...he respected itachi and when itachi died kisame didnt want to b n akatsuki n e more until tobi revealed he was mada...once mada dies i think kisa isnt going to like sasuke..he might not respect sasuke obsession with konoha...making him loose interest in the groups new goals...mabe he will end up turning good and helping might guy and konoha lol that would b fun but this just a thought
     
         

  23. #48
    be the Boss kydo's Avatar
    Status
    kydo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    98
    Location
    Jamaica
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    i think kishi and the other writers were like --

    writers: "hey kishi do u think we shud let sasuke win this fight fairly for a change"
    *everyone in the room starts laughin*
    kishi:".. guys idk,.... u kno what nah, we gonna let raikage mega own his ass, probly blow his face off this time or poke one his eyes out or sumtin".

    writers:"ok guys lets get to work!. how can we make sasuke look like a bigger ass.... we already let him talk big b4 a fight then get owned or beaten half to death so whats worse than that.....?

    kishi:"yosh! i kno ,we'll let raikage wail on him for 2 chapters then hell get down on his knees and beg for forgivness sayin killerbee is still alive.then sasuke's crew will ditch him sayin hes a bit*h and our mission to make sasuke the most hated character will be complete".

    But on a serious note i think kishi is gonna make us c y sasuke is the second main character and narutos rival, i think sasuke is gonna own raikage without an extensive tireing battle and will still have enuf strength to be confident about going atleast one more round with another kage. so my prediction is raikage will get owned with some but not alot of effort from sasuke and i dont think the fight will be postponed or interupted cuz it just be a big waste to have such a big build up then nothin.
     
         
    Last edited by kydo; 08-21-2009 at 04:19 PM.

  24. #49
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Well this was a great chapter; Sasuke has embraced his evil side, Raikage has been itchin for a fight, Madara is Caught by Kakashi and Yamato and we dont know if white Zetsu dead and...Wait a sec...WHERE THE HELL DID BLACK ZETSU GO???? Great job Kishi; Solid A; Well there are a lot of things to get to so lets first start off with Sasuke.

    Well, if you didnt think that Sasuke was evil now after reading this chapter, we then you have to change your definition of EVIL; 1st, Madara said that he was gonna tell the about the man who was eaten up by all the Ninja worlds Hatred and Bitterness; Sasuke is really angery and I honestly think that he doesnt care anymore; 2nd, Sasuke killed all those Samuri, That means that he doesnt care who he kills thats in his way; 3rd, You know that big black thing thats holding Sasuke in the palm of his hand, Thats not a demon or a tailed beast; That thing is all of Sasuke's Hatred and Revenge; it symbolizes that he's embraced it and that he is now a villian; 4th, lets not forget what Karin said, "Sasuke's chakra is different, I've never seen him like this before...Its even darker than his second stage of his curse seal...and colder."; Prediction: Sasuke is gonna either Kill the Raikage and Danzo, or Injure the Raikage beyond belief, Kill Danzo, and the Raikage will die from too much blood loss; As I said before, He's gonna kill two Kagesm and since he's gonna fight the Raikage, I have to believe its gonna be him and Danzo.

    Next, Madara; In my opinion that was a great entrance by Kakashi and Yamato to get in there and Save Naruto as quick as they could but the thing that troubles me is that Madara could have taken Naruto without that even happening; Another thing that scares me is that Madara said that he has a plan, which brings me to Where did black Zetsu go? I think that black Zetsu is hiding somewhere waiting for the right moment to Try to make a move on Naruto; but Thats where it gets blury; I dont think that the plan will work because it can be thwarted in many differnent ways; Sakura, Sai and Shikamaru could come in and save him; Or Kakashi could make a Shadow clone and Save him, or Naruto could use the Sexy No Jutsu save himself...What? Zetsu has to get some love too. :D

    On another note; Madara also Kept refering to himself in the third person; But what if Madara isnt Madara? I wasnt really a doubter up until this later chapter but what if that was the case? The two possible People that I could think of that could be it are Shuishi(Spelling?) Uchiha's Body...or The Yondaime Mizukage with Madara's Eye; it would make sense seeing as how we havent seen Madara without his Sharingan off, Kisame called him the Mizukage, or his face behind that mask; Prediction: Madara will probably say something about Sasuke that will take about a chapter, this will set up Black Zetsu to ATTEMPT to capture Naruto.

    On a Final note we have Sai, Sakura, and Shikamaru; They werent featured in this chapter meaning that what they are doing at this moment is either not important right now, Kishi is building up time for a flashback, or Kishi is gonna make them have a big entrance; at any rate we have to remember that they are still out there and they're on they're still on the back burner; Prediction: they'll probably have a minor role in the next chapter.

    This was a great chapter and I hope Kishi keeps it rolling into next week.
     
         

  25. #50
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    I don't think Sasuke will be able to defeat Raikage regardless of his black aura. He could not possible just go to the summit and kill all of the kages. I like/hate Sasuke, but he is not strong enough for that. I think Madara made Zetsu tell the kages Sasuke was in the are in order to test his strength, or he wants him to get killed since he could be an obstacle in his future plans. Let us not forget that Madara helped Itachi destroy the Uchija, therephore after Sasuke is done with Danzo he might come after Madara, who is awre of that possibility. Also, he might try to accomplish Itachi's wish of defeating Madara.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •