Page 23 of 24 « First ... 13192021222324 Last»
Results 441 to 460 of 466
  1. #441
    Member LightningZI's Avatar
    Status
    LightningZI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    Hesus people stop bashin sasuke for once, if u gonna bash sasuke then start on kakashi who wud be nothing without his sharingan as he always reveals it when in danger (fyi everyone luvs kakashi, im no exception). Sasuke only uses his sharingan when he in danger he dosent jus jump in battle sayin im gonna own ppl wit sharingan thats what i noticed a little while back when i re-read some of the fights.when he fought killerbee, if u paid attention u wud have noticed he didnt activate sharingan untill bee did that crazy ass awesome spinning thing, look at his eyes when he says "ill handle this" and during his first couple moves in the fight,he kept up with haku,no he was even better than haku and thats b4 sharingan, haku had to use his ultimate technique and luckily sauke discovered his and owned him once again but damn naruto was weak then and got in the way and then there is gaara sasuke only used sharingan when he was about to use chirdoi, he owned gaarra before his transformation without shringan and yeah he used it to combat demon garra when he realised gaara "now has inhuman speed" so sasuke is like kakashi even tho sharingan isnt taxing on sasukes stamina it is used as a trump in a pinch if u payed attaention u wud have known this so sharingan for sasuke is used like mass shdow clone for naruto, its a trump, in most cases. All im sayin he dosent "rely" on sharingan cuz yeah, he used it at the start when deidara used his sneak attack but thats to be expected since it was 2 on one not to mention akatsuki and they were in full battle mode from start "right?", im a naruto uzumaki fan (i have to say s ppl will say im biased, my list is naruto,itachi,sasuke,kakashi) but i hate to hear when people bash good characters "wrongly" especialy sasuke as it happens alot "so remember kids if ur gonna bash sasuke always remember to bash kakashi first,thats ur project for this week" BTW always remember itachi cuz altho we all luved him he was the biggest abuser of sharingan as he couldnt c without it.as usual longer than expected
    The reason why we don't bash kakashi is because, Sasuke has a choice of turning the Sharingan on, And he has it in both eyes. While Kakashi has his Sharingan activated at ALL times. Now if you were in a battle, Would you rather fight with one eye closed, or no eyes closed. Answer is simple, You fight with neither eye closed. Kakashi has to use his sharingan for fights because he needs to fight with both eyes open, Otherwise you've got a blind spot. Sasuke does use Sharingan for everything. Of course he's not going to activate it when his opponent is standing around.. Seriously without his Sharingan he's dead. Killer Bee would have easily won if not for Amaterasu. I'll agree Naruto was weak during fight with Haku, But who ultimately broke Haku's Ice Jutsu? Naruto with 9 tails chakra, Not sasuke. Again with gaara, Who beat Shukaku Gaara? Naruto + Gamabunta, Sasuke even thought Naruto was going to surpass him. There's no reason to bash Kakashi. He doesn't depend on Sharingan, He needs to use it otherwise he leaves a blind spot. Sasuke depends on it, Without it, Well, Deidara would have blown him up with C2 Dragon + Mines, and Killer bee would have killed him with 8 Tails form. First project for you, Remember the basics :D. Itachi never wanted to fight anyway, If you go back to Madara's talk about Itachi, He says Itachi was always a pacifist, He hated fights and tried not to get into them, If he got into them he'd always find the easiest way out. He could see without it, He never went completely blind, His eyes were white by the end of his fight with Sasuke but he could see Sasuke well enough to transfer Amaterasu and maybe the other techniques.
     
         

  2. #442
    Member Stealth Assasin's Avatar
    Status
    Stealth Assasin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    142
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    The reason why we don't bash kakashi is because, Sasuke has a choice of turning the Sharingan on, And he has it in both eyes. While Kakashi has his Sharingan activated at ALL times. Now if you were in a battle, Would you rather fight with one eye closed, or no eyes closed. Answer is simple, You fight with neither eye closed. Kakashi has to use his sharingan for fights because he needs to fight with both eyes open, Otherwise you've got a blind spot. Sasuke does use Sharingan for everything. Of course he's not going to activate it when his opponent is standing around.. Seriously without his Sharingan he's dead. Killer Bee would have easily won if not for Amaterasu. I'll agree Naruto was weak during fight with Haku, But who ultimately broke Haku's Ice Jutsu? Naruto with 9 tails chakra, Not sasuke. Again with gaara, Who beat Shukaku Gaara? Naruto + Gamabunta, Sasuke even thought Naruto was going to surpass him. There's no reason to bash Kakashi. He doesn't depend on Sharingan, He needs to use it otherwise he leaves a blind spot. Sasuke depends on it, Without it, Well, Deidara would have blown him up with C2 Dragon + Mines, and Killer bee would have killed him with 8 Tails form. First project for you, Remember the basics :D. Itachi never wanted to fight anyway, If you go back to Madara's talk about Itachi, He says Itachi was always a pacifist, He hated fights and tried not to get into them, If he got into them he'd always find the easiest way out. He could see without it, He never went completely blind, His eyes were white by the end of his fight with Sasuke but he could see Sasuke well enough to transfer Amaterasu and maybe the other techniques.
    good points there abt Itachi...... He was a strategist..... he always planned things out.... unlike saske whos just an overconfident Asssshole...... I think its about time sum1 taught him a lesson.... GO RAIKAGE!!!!!!!!! :P :D :D
     
         

  3. #443
    Member kyubikiran's Avatar
    Status
    kyubikiran is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    You are dead wrong. Ever since Naruto defeated Kakuzu he`s been a lot more cautios and thinking before doing. The roles are switched. Sasuke is the cocky one now not Naruto.
    common guys even before defeating kakazu naruto was using his brain in his fights, think of the matches against kiba and neji.. those were some awesome fights. and not to forget his fight against gaara who used a explosive kuani pronouncing sannan garoshi (finger in the hole) making others to think he is idiot, but he attacked the tail of the beast and made him weaker.. even now i always watch these fights, they are so cool...

    minato knew that naruto chakra has special ability, where it can suppress the most sinister and evil chakra of kyubi that is the reason he sealed inside it and minato naruto can harvest the kyubi chakra and control the kyubi ulitimately...
     
         

  4. #444
    Member LightningZI's Avatar
    Status
    LightningZI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    common guys even before defeating kakazu naruto was using his brain in his fights, think of the matches against kiba and neji.. those were some awesome fights. and not to forget his fight against gaara who used a explosive kuani pronouncing sannan garoshi (finger in the hole) making others to think he is idiot, but he attacked the tail of the beast and made him weaker.. even now i always watch these fights, they are so cool...

    minato knew that naruto chakra has special ability, where it can suppress the most sinister and evil chakra of kyubi that is the reason he sealed inside it and minato naruto can harvest the kyubi chakra and control the kyubi ulitimately...
    Yeah your right, The fight with Neji was really like a turnaround for naruto.
     
         

  5. #445
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    479
    Location
    Atl/ga
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    The reason why we don't bash kakashi is because, Sasuke has a choice of turning the Sharingan on, And he has it in both eyes. While Kakashi has his Sharingan activated at ALL times. Now if you were in a battle, Would you rather fight with one eye closed, or no eyes closed. Answer is simple, You fight with neither eye closed. Kakashi has to use his sharingan for fights because he needs to fight with both eyes open, Otherwise you've got a blind spot. Sasuke does use Sharingan for everything. Of course he's not going to activate it when his opponent is standing around.. Seriously without his Sharingan he's dead. Killer Bee would have easily won if not for Amaterasu. I'll agree Naruto was weak during fight with Haku, But who ultimately broke Haku's Ice Jutsu? Naruto with 9 tails chakra, Not sasuke. Again with gaara, Who beat Shukaku Gaara? Naruto + Gamabunta, Sasuke even thought Naruto was going to surpass him. There's no reason to bash Kakashi. He doesn't depend on Sharingan, He needs to use it otherwise he leaves a blind spot. Sasuke depends on it, Without it, Well, Deidara would have blown him up with C2 Dragon + Mines, and Killer bee would have killed him with 8 Tails form. First project for you, Remember the basics :D. Itachi never wanted to fight anyway, If you go back to Madara's talk about Itachi, He says Itachi was always a pacifist, He hated fights and tried not to get into them, If he got into them he'd always find the easiest way out. He could see without it, He never went completely blind, His eyes were white by the end of his fight with Sasuke but he could see Sasuke well enough to transfer Amaterasu and maybe the other techniques.

    Can we all stop talking about if these ninja didnt have there powers... because while yall are all bashing my fav. charac. sasuke... its true if he didnt have sharingan he would get owned ... but so would itachi... madara... KAKASHI ESPECIALLY HIM... an not jus sharingan users.. neji would get pwned wit out his byuakugan... pein wit out him rinnegan... i mean the list goes on, so u guys should really shut up, because if everyone with a special power lost that power u would be complaining there too weak or the manga sucks... i mean look at the 1st ... if he didnt have his kekkeginkai he would've gotten owned too.. so lets jus say its cool for these ninja to have there own unique abilities they were born wit.. after all its what makes them unique from everyone else.. of course we show favortism towards naruto because he's a hardworker an he developed his own power.. but like other people said if he didnt have the 9tails he would've died a loooooong time ago in the manga an anyone who disagrees with that tell me why... the only reason he beat haku was because of ninetails... only reason he beat neji was ninetails again ... he couldve died in both battles.
     
         

  6. #446
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    about naruto vs garra

    when naruto beat garra he didn't turn into a tailed beast he just used some chakra to pull out bigger moves.

    also when he transformed gamabunta in to the 9tails everyone was shocked bam the strongest craziest tailed beast.

    also I think the reason that naruto standing there for a moment after the 1000 years of pain move is because when kakashi did it to him he jumped because he was not used to that kind of pain. garra just stands there becuse he was used to that kind of pain. but it was good thinking on using the first move kakashi landed on him. everyone has one and its a weak point.

    hurry up manga and show
     
         

  7. #447
    Member kyubikiran's Avatar
    Status
    kyubikiran is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    Can we all stop talking about if these ninja didnt have there powers... because while yall are all bashing my fav. charac. sasuke... its true if he didnt have sharingan he would get owned ... but so would itachi... madara... KAKASHI ESPECIALLY HIM... an not jus sharingan users.. neji would get pwned wit out his byuakugan... pein wit out him rinnegan... i mean the list goes on, so u guys should really shut up, because if everyone with a special power lost that power u would be complaining there too weak or the manga sucks... i mean look at the 1st ... if he didnt have his kekkeginkai he would've gotten owned too.. so lets jus say its cool for these ninja to have there own unique abilities they were born wit.. after all its what makes them unique from everyone else.. of course we show favortism towards naruto because he's a hardworker an he developed his own power.. but like other people said if he didnt have the 9tails he would've died a loooooong time ago in the manga an anyone who disagrees with that tell me why... the only reason he beat haku was because of ninetails... only reason he beat neji was ninetails again ... he couldve died in both battles.
    hey dude no offense that what it was i was trying to explain, using beast power is no way of any cheating in naruto world
     
         

  8. #448
    Member dominykus's Avatar
    Status
    dominykus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    78
    Location
    Montral
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    Can we all stop talking about if these ninja didnt have there powers... because while yall are all bashing my fav. charac. sasuke... its true if he didnt have sharingan he would get owned ... but so would itachi... madara... KAKASHI ESPECIALLY HIM... an not jus sharingan users.. neji would get pwned wit out his byuakugan... pein wit out him rinnegan... i mean the list goes on, so u guys should really shut up, because if everyone with a special power lost that power u would be complaining there too weak or the manga sucks... i mean look at the 1st ... if he didnt have his kekkeginkai he would've gotten owned too.. so lets jus say its cool for these ninja to have there own unique abilities they were born wit.. after all its what makes them unique from everyone else.. of course we show favortism towards naruto because he's a hardworker an he developed his own power.. but like other people said if he didnt have the 9tails he would've died a loooooong time ago in the manga an anyone who disagrees with that tell me why... the only reason he beat haku was because of ninetails... only reason he beat neji was ninetails again ... he couldve died in both battles.
    absolutly right dude....let sasuke use his sharingan how he want, that why he strong like naruto for the kyuuby inside him. And i dont understand people bashing sasuke because he activate his sharingan when he`s in a fight, he`s 150% better with sharingan. It`s like saying a marine ``always`` use his MP5 even his pistol in a war.. or why gaara always use his sand in a fight??? IT`S SOOOO STUPID....!!!
     
         

  9. #449
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    571
    Location
    las vegas
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    common guys even before defeating kakazu naruto was using his brain in his fights, think of the matches against kiba and neji.. those were some awesome fights. and not to forget his fight against gaara who used a explosive kuani pronouncing sannan garoshi (finger in the hole) making others to think he is idiot, but he attacked the tail of the beast and made him weaker.. even now i always watch these fights, they are so cool...

    minato knew that naruto chakra has special ability, where it can suppress the most sinister and evil chakra of kyubi that is the reason he sealed inside it and minato naruto can harvest the kyubi chakra and control the kyubi ulitimately...
    he is an idiot all those fights he needed nine tails
     
         

  10. #450
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Location
    Texas
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    The reason why we don't bash kakashi is because, Sasuke has a choice of turning the Sharingan on, And he has it in both eyes. While Kakashi has his Sharingan activated at ALL times. Now if you were in a battle, Would you rather fight with one eye closed, or no eyes closed. Answer is simple, You fight with neither eye closed. Kakashi has to use his sharingan for fights because he needs to fight with both eyes open, Otherwise you've got a blind spot. Sasuke does use Sharingan for everything. Of course he's not going to activate it when his opponent is standing around.. Seriously without his Sharingan he's dead. Killer Bee would have easily won if not for Amaterasu. I'll agree Naruto was weak during fight with Haku, But who ultimately broke Haku's Ice Jutsu? Naruto with 9 tails chakra, Not sasuke. Again with gaara, Who beat Shukaku Gaara? Naruto + Gamabunta, Sasuke even thought Naruto was going to surpass him. There's no reason to bash Kakashi. He doesn't depend on Sharingan, He needs to use it otherwise he leaves a blind spot. Sasuke depends on it, Without it, Well, Deidara would have blown him up with C2 Dragon + Mines, and Killer bee would have killed him with 8 Tails form. First project for you, Remember the basics :D. Itachi never wanted to fight anyway, If you go back to Madara's talk about Itachi, He says Itachi was always a pacifist, He hated fights and tried not to get into them, If he got into them he'd always find the easiest way out. He could see without it, He never went completely blind, His eyes were white by the end of his fight with Sasuke but he could see Sasuke well enough to transfer Amaterasu and maybe the other techniques.
    good job on the itachei part your right!!!
     
         

  11. #451
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    479
    Location
    Atl/ga
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    hey dude no offense that what it was i was trying to explain, using beast power is no way of any cheating in naruto world
    0 0Ka s0rry dude
     
         

  12. #452
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Location
    Texas
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    he is an idiot all those fights he needed nine tails
    yea but now that he has sage mode i do not think he will need the fox much pein being diffrent since he was strong and hurt hianta right before him (by the way in that chapter it look like he stab her with that black pole thing as a killing blow but she never seemed to have such a wound when help got to her pein spared her???) i know its a tad late to be asking this but still......
     
         

  13. #453
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    479
    Location
    Atl/ga
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dominykus View Post
    absolutly right dude....let sasuke use his sharingan how he want, that why he strong like naruto for the kyuuby inside him. And i dont understand people bashing sasuke because he activate his sharingan when he`s in a fight, he`s 150% better with sharingan. It`s like saying a marine ``always`` use his MP5 even his pistol in a war.. or why gaara always use his sand in a fight??? IT`S SOOOO STUPID....!!!
    Yea dude i kn0w l0l u think sasuke will beat raikage?
     
         

  14. #454
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Well actually considerin that havin a biju is not a cheatin, no offense to what you say i get your point, but seein that jinchuriki (spelled wrong) are very hard to control and if used over extensively they reduce a persons life span and might even kill them unlike a blood line limit which has little or no side effects.
    You brought up a great point. It's fair.
     
         

  15. #455
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Ok so i was just thinkin remember back to naruto and Orochimaru fight when naruto turned 4tails he forgot and couldn't remember anythin after he returned back to normal, the only think he remembered that he saw orochimaru, so i was thinkin does he remember what hinata said to him, i mean he turned to 8tails does that means he has no memories at all of what hinata said to him can somebody please tell me if i'm right or wrong?:confused::confused:

    No offense to any narutoxhinata fans i'm also a big fan of

    please comment
     
         

  16. #456
    Member culinaryg's Avatar
    Status
    culinaryg is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    just thought of smething
    oro vs naruto

    oro said that hes testing naruto to see if hes stronger than sasuke
    so 3-4= sasuke at that time

    so does that mean sasuke is like 6-9 tails = sasuke now? pein =7-8 tails

    he should be able to control it soon since sooner or later 9 tails wont be able to beat naruto or saSUKE itll be like 1st hokage n madara the fearsome 2 who controlled bijuus like pets
     
         

  17. #457
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    571
    Location
    las vegas
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    Yea dude i kn0w l0l u think sasuke will beat raikage?
    lol thts a good one
     
         

  18. #458
    Academy Student
    Status
    Kait is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    [ugg ignore me as a noob]

    1. i think sasuke is never going to be killed off. period. if you really think about it, he is the true character that has made the entire Naruto series, THE Naruto Series (both shippuden and shonen jump) He has been the foiler that has made all us fans hooked, from even the first mission, when he almost died - stating how he has to live to kill itachi. we dont watch Naruto to watch the fillers. if u think about it, sasuke has always been the main idea. naruto just comes second - after him, in my opinion, about the 9 tailed beast crap. Sasuke may always be close to death, or even die (and come back as a miracle), and will somehow represent evil. But he will never, ever, be killed off perminately.

    2. Madara will somehow be featured as some big flashback period. Now idk about the Obito thing, but those flashback's of Kakashi has to stand for something. right now - they are just THERE. I'm thinking Madara will talk to Naruto at some point and reveal the whole itachi thing.

    3. i think sasuke is gonna kill the raikage. and get even more over his head.

    4. i think sakura will call off naruto's promise to her, but naruto will decline and stop at nothing to bring sasuke back.

    5. i think sakura will be the one to run into sasuke first. - i think it'll be after she kills karin. and then sasuke will tell her to join him....and she will decline and there will be huge long flashbacks of when sasuke left her.....and there will be some big talk and it'll leave us on a cliffhanger....a whole change in the series. BUT IT WILL NOT MEAN SAKURA WOULD BE THE ONE TO BRING SASUKE BACK. it will be naruto sometime...

    6. and that THING sasuke has inside him is his "will", remembering orchimaru saying that.....
     
         

  19. #459
    susanoo askater1130's Avatar
    Status
    askater1130 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    181
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dominykus View Post
    absolutly right dude....let sasuke use his sharingan how he want, that why he strong like naruto for the kyuuby inside him. And i dont understand people bashing sasuke because he activate his sharingan when he`s in a fight, he`s 150% better with sharingan. It`s like saying a marine ``always`` use his MP5 even his pistol in a war.. or why gaara always use his sand in a fight??? IT`S SOOOO STUPID....!!!
    i totally agree and its like saying if minato didnt have his flying thunder god jutsu its stupid
     
         

  20. #460
    Academy Student Isotopes's Avatar
    Status
    Isotopes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    14
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    I think The White Zetsu is still alive and dying in front of the kages is one of akatsuki's(tobi) plan
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •