Page 3 of 19 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 466
  1. #51
    Demon kunoichi DarkSakuraAngel736's Avatar
    Status
    DarkSakuraAngel736 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    114
    Location
    Capturing and trading/selling anime characters. shhhh :)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    I think that Sasuke is finally being eaten up by his hatred, hence the shadow we see behind him. Madara is taking an interest in Naruto's ability to change people and an epic battle between Raikage and Sasuke is about to start. I was a little dissapointed at how short this chapter was but, hopefully kishi makes up for it.
     
         

  2. #52
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I don't think Sasuke will be able to defeat Raikage regardless of his black aura. He could not possible just go to the summit and kill all of the kages. I like/hate Sasuke, but he is not strong enough for that. I think Madara made Zetsu tell the kages Sasuke was in the are in order to test his strength, or he wants him to get killed since he could be an obstacle in his future plans. Let us not forget that Madara helped Itachi destroy the Uchija, therephore after Sasuke is done with Danzo he might come after Madara, who is awre of that possibility. Also, he might try to accomplish Itachi's wish of defeating Madara.
    There's no way he can kill all Five Kages, but he can kill two to solidify his place as a villian in the story; It would kind of make sense for him to kill the Raikage b/c the Raikage was the one who wanted him dead in the first place; Plus they are all ready going to fight and I dont think the Raikage will ever stop goin after Sasuke if he is not takin down now; On a third note, The Raikage is just a support character anyway and he's already lived out his purpose.

    The second one he'll kill is Danzo; I know that maybe we havent heard anything about danzo in a while, but do you really think Kishi wont have Danzo explain his sharingan while Sasuke and him are fighting? Plus Danzo is only INTERM Hokage; I found this out when I was reading some of the chapters over again; He still would need a vote from all the Jounin in the village to be solidified as Hokage; Naruto 456 page 06 | One Manga; Lets face it, after word gets out about what happened at the conference with him controling the madorator the Jounin are gonna be like, **** this shit; I Think Danzo has out lived his purpose for the story and Sasuke has to much determination at the moment to kill him that he will die by the end of the conference.
     
         

  3. #53
    Member jiorutsu's Avatar
    Status
    jiorutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    47
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    My Guess is
    1) Raikage will be beaten badly if possible killed by sauske , since sauske has activated the mangnekyou sharingan and he is really pissed(remember that genjutsu is depends on opponents chakra flow in head, since raikage is hot head)
    2) By the time he gets his hands on danzo, Naruto(the bushin which disappered i really think its not bushin, its naruto so that he may not caught ) will be arrived along with the sakura and three of them fights (the dominent force of the apprentice of senin

    3) the killerbee hears this and attcks konoha starting the war



     
         

  4. #54
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mathura1484 View Post
    ok this 1 is bout kisame....we know that kishi wants kisa char to evolve...and that mada will die...i think when tobi dies kisa will defect from akatsuki...he respected itachi and when itachi died kisame didnt want to b n akatsuki n e more until tobi revealed he was mada...once mada dies i think kisa isnt going to like sasuke..he might not respect sasuke obsession with konoha...making him loose interest in the groups new goals...mabe he will end up turning good and helping might guy and konoha lol that would b fun but this just a thought
    I can see that i agree I beleive the final battle in the manga will be vs to the death.
     
         

  5. #55
    S-Ranked Kunoichi Arianna's Avatar
    Status
    Arianna is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20
    Location
    Somebody's watchin me! ♫
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Ok, first of all the Hokage is in some deep sh*t.

    With Zetsu, I think there's 2 options.

    01. Black Z sensed that White Z was in trouble / possibly dead and is going to check what's going on. Think about it, they're connected. They probably can sense each others condition, emotions etc.
    02. Black Zetsu is hiding out somewhere waiting for Tobi/Madara's signal to pop in & attack Kakashi / Yamato / Naruto or something around that.

    Oh man, Kakashi is so bad-ass! Madara gave in so easily to talk about Naruto. In return Naruto probably has to talk to him about...? Or it could be that Madara is trying to stop Naruto from interfering with Sasuke's fight. How smart is Madara, what's he up to..

    Holy Jesus, it's about time we saw Sasuke eaten up by hate and revenge.. he was never so quick to kill!
    The Raikage showed fast speed, I think this will be an epic match-up because Sasuke is also fast. Raikage's strength just might match up with Tsunade's.

    Juugo told Karin to find Danzo but if she can't sense him, that means she'll have to scout around. From what we've seen she's not a fighter, more of a healer with that bite thing o_o I think Suigetsu will follow her but they'll start arguing and cause trouble...



    Comments?
     
         
    Last edited by Arianna; 08-21-2009 at 06:12 PM.

  6. #56
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    [QUOTE=Naruto1217;1369677]Well this was a great chapter; Sasuke has embraced his evil side, Raikage has been itchin for a fight, Madara is Caught by Kakashi and Yamato and we dont know if white Zetsu dead and...Wait a sec...WHERE THE HELL DID BLACK ZETSU GO???? Great job Kishi; Solid A; Well there are a lot of things to get to so lets first start off with Sasuke.

    Well, if you didnt think that Sasuke was evil now after reading this chapter, we then you have to change your definition of EVIL; 1st, Madara said that he was gonna tell the about the man who was eaten up by all the Ninja worlds Hatred and Bitterness; Sasuke is really angery and I honestly think that he doesnt care anymore; 2nd, Sasuke killed all those Samuri, That means that he doesnt care who he kills thats in his way; 3rd, You know that big black thing thats holding Sasuke in the palm of his hand, Thats not a demon or a tailed beast; That thing is all of Sasuke's Hatred and Revenge; it symbolizes that he's embraced it and that he is now a villian; 4th, lets not forget what Karin said, "Sasuke's chakra is different, I've never seen him like this before...Its even darker than his second stage of his curse seal...and colder."; Prediction: Sasuke is gonna either Kill the Raikage and Danzo, or Injure the Raikage beyond belief, Kill Danzo, and the Raikage will die from too much blood loss; As I said before, He's gonna kill two Kagesm and since he's gonna fight the Raikage, I have to believe its gonna be him and Danzo.

    Next, Madara; In my opinion that was a great entrance by Kakashi and Yamato to get in there and Save Naruto as quick as they could but the thing that troubles me is that Madara could have taken Naruto without that even happening; Another thing that scares me is that Madara said that he has a plan, which brings me to Where did black Zetsu go? I think that black Zetsu is hiding somewhere waiting for the right moment to Try to make a move on Naruto; but Thats where it gets blury; I dont think that the plan will work because it can be thwarted in many differnent ways; Sakura, Sai and Shikamaru could come in and save him; Or Kakashi could make a Shadow clone and Save him, or Naruto could use the Sexy No Jutsu save himself...What? Zetsu has to get some love too. :D

    On another note; Madara also Kept refering to himself in the third person; But what if Madara isnt Madara? I wasnt really a doubter up until this later chapter but what if that was the case? The two possible People that I could think of that could be it are Shuishi(Spelling?) Uchiha's Body...or The Yondaime Mizukage with Madara's Eye; it would make sense seeing as how we havent seen Madara without his Sharingan off, Kisame called him the Mizukage, or his face behind that mask; Prediction: Madara will probably say something about Sasuke that will take about a chapter, this will set up Black Zetsu to ATTEMPT to capture Naruto.

    On a Final note we have Sai, Sakura, and Shikamaru; They werent featured in this chapter meaning that what they are doing at this moment is either not important right now, Kishi is building up time for a flashback, or Kishi is gonna make them have a big entrance; at any rate we have to remember that they are still out there and they're on they're still on the back burner; Prediction: they'll probably have a minor role in the next chapter.

    This was a great chapter and I hope Kishi keeps it rolling into next week.
    [/TE]

    I don' t think he plans on taking right now because he only has him and the black zetsu and kisame to do the seal,also they have to get the eight tails first. I think he is intrested like he said about and he wants to change view about the village by telling him what the elders and Danzou did to cause the hatered in . So I beleive will end up leaving the village.
     
         

  7. #57
    Member real kyuubi jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    real kyuubi jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    89
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    Well this was a great chapter; Sasuke has embraced his evil side, Raikage has been itchin for a fight, Madara is Caught by Kakashi and Yamato and we dont know if white Zetsu dead and...Wait a sec...WHERE THE HELL DID BLACK ZETSU GO???? Great job Kishi; Solid A; Well there are a lot of things to get to so lets first start off with Sasuke.

    Well, if you didnt think that Sasuke was evil now after reading this chapter, we then you have to change your definition of EVIL; 1st, Madara said that he was gonna tell the about the man who was eaten up by all the Ninja worlds Hatred and Bitterness; Sasuke is really angery and I honestly think that he doesnt care anymore; 2nd, Sasuke killed all those Samuri, That means that he doesnt care who he kills thats in his way; 3rd, You know that big black thing thats holding Sasuke in the palm of his hand, Thats not a demon or a tailed beast; That thing is all of Sasuke's Hatred and Revenge; it symbolizes that he's embraced it and that he is now a villian; 4th, lets not forget what Karin said, "Sasuke's chakra is different, I've never seen him like this before...Its even darker than his second stage of his curse seal...and colder."; Prediction: Sasuke is gonna either Kill the Raikage and Danzo, or Injure the Raikage beyond belief, Kill Danzo, and the Raikage will die from too much blood loss; As I said before, He's gonna kill two Kagesm and since he's gonna fight the Raikage, I have to believe its gonna be him and Danzo.

    Next, Madara; In my opinion that was a great entrance by Kakashi and Yamato to get in there and Save Naruto as quick as they could but the thing that troubles me is that Madara could have taken Naruto without that even happening; Another thing that scares me is that Madara said that he has a plan, which brings me to Where did black Zetsu go? I think that black Zetsu is hiding somewhere waiting for the right moment to Try to make a move on Naruto; but Thats where it gets blury; I dont think that the plan will work because it can be thwarted in many differnent ways; Sakura, Sai and Shikamaru could come in and save him; Or Kakashi could make a Shadow clone and Save him, or Naruto could use the Sexy No Jutsu save himself...What? Zetsu has to get some love too. :D

    On another note; Madara also Kept refering to himself in the third person; But what if Madara isnt Madara? I wasnt really a doubter up until this later chapter but what if that was the case? The two possible People that I could think of that could be it are Shuishi(Spelling?) Uchiha's Body...or The Yondaime Mizukage with Madara's Eye; it would make sense seeing as how we havent seen Madara without his Sharingan off, Kisame called him the Mizukage, or his face behind that mask; Prediction: Madara will probably say something about Sasuke that will take about a chapter, this will set up Black Zetsu to ATTEMPT to capture Naruto.

    On a Final note we have Sai, Sakura, and Shikamaru; They werent featured in this chapter meaning that what they are doing at this moment is either not important right now, Kishi is building up time for a flashback, or Kishi is gonna make them have a big entrance; at any rate we have to remember that they are still out there and they're on they're still on the back burner; Prediction: they'll probably have a minor role in the next chapter.

    This was a great chapter and I hope Kishi keeps it rolling into next week.
    I was beginning to think u weren't gonna make any posts??..third page??:D
    Great brakdown and analysis as usual...i definitely agree on u with Sasuke...i think it was just a physical representation of just how evil he's gotten...he's just let himself go no holdbacks...
     
         

  8. #58
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I don't think Sasuke will be able to defeat Raikage regardless of his black aura. He could not possible just go to the summit and kill all of the kages. I like/hate Sasuke, but he is not strong enough for that. I think Madara made Zetsu tell the kages Sasuke was in the are in order to test his strength, or he wants him to get killed since he could be an obstacle in his future plans. Let us not forget that Madara helped Itachi destroy the Uchija, therephore after Sasuke is done with Danzo he might come after Madara, who is awre of that possibility. Also, he might try to accomplish Itachi's wish of defeating Madara.
    That is a very intresting theory.
     
         

  9. #59
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,531
    Location
    NYC
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    i dunno why but i have a feeling juugo is going to betray sasuke and the others. he just seems different and a bit far from taka and their plans...in a good way.
     
         

  10. #60
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by real kyuubi jinchuuriki View Post
    I was beginning to think u weren't gonna make any posts??..third page??:D
    Great brakdown and analysis as usual...i definitely agree on u with Sasuke...i think it was just a physical representation of just how evil he's gotten...he's just let himself go no holdbacks...
    Sorry Im late; That was b/c I posted on Moiz Thread for the first one.
     
         

  11. #61
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    Well this was a great chapter; Sasuke has embraced his evil side, Raikage has been itchin for a fight, Madara is Caught by Kakashi and Yamato and we dont know if white Zetsu dead and...Wait a sec...WHERE THE HELL DID BLACK ZETSU GO???? Great job Kishi; Solid A; Well there are a lot of things to get to so lets first start off with Sasuke.

    Well, if you didnt think that Sasuke was evil now after reading this chapter, we then you have to change your definition of EVIL; 1st, Madara said that he was gonna tell the about the man who was eaten up by all the Ninja worlds Hatred and Bitterness; Sasuke is really angery and I honestly think that he doesnt care anymore; 2nd, Sasuke killed all those Samuri, That means that he doesnt care who he kills thats in his way; 3rd, You know that big black thing thats holding Sasuke in the palm of his hand, Thats not a demon or a tailed beast; That thing is all of Sasuke's Hatred and Revenge; it symbolizes that he's embraced it and that he is now a villian; 4th, lets not forget what Karin said, "Sasuke's chakra is different, I've never seen him like this before...Its even darker than his second stage of his curse seal...and colder."; Prediction: Sasuke is gonna either Kill the Raikage and Danzo, or Injure the Raikage beyond belief, Kill Danzo, and the Raikage will die from too much blood loss; As I said before, He's gonna kill two Kagesm and since he's gonna fight the Raikage, I have to believe its gonna be him and Danzo.

    Next, Madara; In my opinion that was a great entrance by Kakashi and Yamato to get in there and Save Naruto as quick as they could but the thing that troubles me is that Madara could have taken Naruto without that even happening; Another thing that scares me is that Madara said that he has a plan, which brings me to Where did black Zetsu go? I think that black Zetsu is hiding somewhere waiting for the right moment to Try to make a move on Naruto; but Thats where it gets blury; I dont think that the plan will work because it can be thwarted in many differnent ways; Sakura, Sai and Shikamaru could come in and save him; Or Kakashi could make a Shadow clone and Save him, or Naruto could use the Sexy No Jutsu save himself...What? Zetsu has to get some love too. :D

    On another note; Madara also Kept refering to himself in the third person; But what if Madara isnt Madara? I wasnt really a doubter up until this later chapter but what if that was the case? The two possible People that I could think of that could be it are Shuishi(Spelling?) Uchiha's Body...or The Yondaime Mizukage with Madara's Eye; it would make sense seeing as how we havent seen Madara without his Sharingan off, Kisame called him the Mizukage, or his face behind that mask; Prediction: Madara will probably say something about Sasuke that will take about a chapter, this will set up Black Zetsu to ATTEMPT to capture Naruto.

    On a Final note we have Sai, Sakura, and Shikamaru; They werent featured in this chapter meaning that what they are doing at this moment is either not important right now, Kishi is building up time for a flashback, or Kishi is gonna make them have a big entrance; at any rate we have to remember that they are still out there and they're on they're still on the back burner; Prediction: they'll probably have a minor role in the next chapter.

    This was a great chapter and I hope Kishi keeps it rolling into next week.
    I don' t think he plans on taking right now because he only has him and the black zetsu and kisame to do the seal,also they have to get the eight tails first. I think he is intrested like he said about and he wants to change view about the village by telling him what the elders and Danzou did to cause the hatered in . So I beleive will end up leaving the village.
    I can see what your saying but at the same time you have to take into accout that Madara says that he has a plan; On another note, I dont think they need to essentailly go in order seeing as how the akatsuki went after Naruto in the first part of the story; remember when Naruto and Jiraiya were looking for Tsunade; I think they'd be still able to take the Kyuubi.
     
         

  12. #62
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,531
    Location
    NYC
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mathura1484 View Post
    and sasuke will end up wanting to kill all those who stand in his way again even if it is naruto....madara will use this to try and capture naru later on...and also to mold sasuke...mada IS going to use sasuke like he did nagato thats a no brainer lol...
    maybe but something tells sasuke is going to die before madara can get his hands on him. or maybe he will die with madara TRYING to get his hands on him. also, sasuke will never be able to do anything to naruto, i'm almost sure. if they are in battle, naruto will not be soft with words with sasuke again
    [bcuz sakura is coming right now tell him that he could let go of the promise about "bring sasuke back!!"] and he will proll end up BAMBAM beating up sasuke [laughs]
    i really dnt think sasuke is ever going to change his mind and come back to konoha, not after all this. like madara stated, sasuke is "the man eaten up by the ninja worlds hatred and bitterness". and even if he did, nobody but maybe naruto will accept him rofl. ;]
     
         

  13. #63
    Academy Student
    Status
    kurd4life is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    ye, i dont think madara is really madara he says his name way to much.
     
         

  14. #64
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,531
    Location
    NYC
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kurd4life View Post
    ye, i dont think madara is really madara he says his name way to much.
    oh...well...
    i dont get how that is a solid conclusion to him not being madara...
     
         

  15. #65
    Zizikage ringleader's Avatar
    Status
    ringleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,523
    Location
    Ryouzanpaku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    love how tobi just walks in for a chat
     
         

  16. #66
    Academy Student Dreamer101's Avatar
    Status
    Dreamer101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    26
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch0n12 View Post
    i think sasuke got a bijuu xDD that chakra sounds like the chakra of the Kyuubi xD
    i know its wired but for some reason im thinking that sasuke has the evil chakra of the kyuubi????
     
         

  17. #67
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer101 View Post
    i know its wired but for some reason im thinking that sasuke has the evil chakra of the kyuubi????
    I dont think so; When Madara was about to talk to Naruto about Sasuke, he said that he was gonna tell him about the Shinobi that was infected with the Hatered of the world, Sasuke Uchiha; I think that's Sasuke's own Hatred and Want for Power and Revenge that is holding Sasuke in the palm of its hand; Hatered and revenge are like a beast that will grab hold of you and pull you down forever; I think we're witnessing that manafest in its true form right now with Sasuke
     
         

  18. #68
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    There's no way he can kill all Five Kages, but he can kill two to solidify his place as a villian in the story; It would kind of make sense for him to kill the Raikage b/c the Raikage was the one who wanted him dead in the first place; Plus they are all ready going to fight and I dont think the Raikage will ever stop goin after Sasuke if he is not takin down now; On a third note, The Raikage is just a support character anyway and he's already lived out his purpose.

    The second one he'll kill is Danzo; I know that maybe we havent heard anything about danzo in a while, but do you really think Kishi wont have Danzo explain his sharingan while Sasuke and him are fighting? Plus Danzo is only INTERM Hokage; I found this out when I was reading some of the chapters over again; He still would need a vote from all the Jounin in the village to be solidified as Hokage; Naruto 456 page 06 | One Manga; Lets face it, after word gets out about what happened at the conference with him controling the madorator the Jounin are gonna be like, **** this shit; I Think Danzo has out lived his purpose for the story and Sasuke has to much determination at the moment to kill him that he will die by the end of the conference.
    I know where you are coming from, and I also like/hate Sasuke, but Raikage is a heavyweight. Mangekyou sharingan has certainly made Sasuke stronger, but if he could not beat Killer Bee, who almost killed him without even trying, do you think he is going to take down Raikage? I think Kishimoto would make arrangements in the manga so that Raikage and Sasuke stop fighting due to an unexpected factor. Remeber that a war will probably occur because of their confrontation.
     
         
    Last edited by Itachi Sama; 08-21-2009 at 06:19 PM.

  19. #69
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Great chapter. Zetsu got choked up like alil *****. LoL!

    I totally agree with SageD and Naruto1217. Sasuke is gona kick some major ass with his pure EVIL chakra. That chakra WAS/IS gripping him and smiling in satisfaction AS IF it has Sasuke in control, but like my homeboys said here and Karin said it as well - Its Sasuke's chakra he has been totally consumed by his hatred. And I think the Raikage is in for the fight of his life and anyone that gets in Sasukes way (cause hes pissed LoL). This is a new Sasuke people.

    Plus so much comotion going on I wonder who else is gona face who...?
    Can't wait for the next chapter, after waiting for 2 weeks for this one, I dont feel so bad waiting for just a week for this next one.

    About the Madara, Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato scene. Im not really sure what to expect. I mean, last time Tobi wanted to "talk" he got someone to all of a sudden want to take down Konoha all on his own and somehow everything is going just as he planned.

    And about ...who cares, they really haven't done anything critical just yet.

    Aside from the story, just some things I was thinking about, for the ones who hate Sasuke getting strong:

    IMO... Naruto and Sasuke (main characters) have the Saiyan factor. Naruto the "Goku training factor" and Sasuke the "Goku fighting factor" meaning that if you look at Naruto, he's gotten super strong from his rigorous training with all the badasses from Konoha (the Master scroll in the beginning, Kakashi, Jaraiya, and the elder frog). And Sasuke after every battle he gets stronger and stronger especially after coming back from near death (only with Taka its possible) He might have gotten his powers by someone or something else (i.e. Orochimaru - cursed seal or Itachi - Amaterasu) but the point is that some way or somehow he will learn or already be stronger than the previous fight and come harder in the next battle. :D
     
         

  20. #70
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I know where you are coming from, and I also like/hate Sasuke, but Raikage is a heavyweight. Mangekyou sharingan has certainly made Sasuke stronger, but if he could not beat Killer Bee, who almost killed him without even trying, do you think he is going to take down Raikage? I think Kishimoto would make arrangements in the manga so that Raikage and Sasuke stop fighting due to an unexpected factor. Remeber that a war will probably occur because of their confrontation.
    Thats my point, If they stop fighting then there no point in a war starting b/c an alliance will formed by the kages and Kishi has already said that there's gonna be a 4th great ninja war; and it wouldnt make sense if Raikage stopped Sasuke here and now b/c that would put a huge stall on the story; but it would make sense that Sasuke would take down the Raikage b/c it would make Cloud want to fight Konoha, and start the beginning of the war; For all intents and purposess though, this is just us predicting so I wont be suprised if Sasuke goes in your direction or mine.
     
         

  21. #71
    S-Ranked Kunoichi Arianna's Avatar
    Status
    Arianna is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20
    Location
    Somebody's watchin me! ♫
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I know where you are coming from, and I also like/hate Sasuke, but Raikage is a heavyweight. Mangekyou sharingan has certainly made Sasuke stronger, but if he could not beat Killer Bee, who almost killed him without even trying, do you think he is going to take down Raikage? I think Kishimoto would make arrangements in the manga so that Raikage and Sasuke stop fighting due to an unexpected factor. Remeber that a war will probably occur because of their confrontation.
    I hope that Naruto interferes. Although he's speaking with Uchiha Madara and it seems unlikely that he would leave Yamato and Kakashi with him (seeing as Madara has a "plan" and could prevent him from leaving) it would just be a good twist to the plot in my opinion. If Sasuke saw Naruto though, I don't think he'd be the least bit grateful.

     
         
    Last edited by Arianna; 08-21-2009 at 06:31 PM.

  22. #72
    susanoo askater1130's Avatar
    Status
    askater1130 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    181
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    i reread chapter 460 and notice on page 14 that juugo started to say something he said "thats" so its possible that the shadow is from him or that the revenge and hatred was fueled by him
     
         

  23. #73
    be the Boss kydo's Avatar
    Status
    kydo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    98
    Location
    Jamaica
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    whats this about sasuke being controled by madara, sasuke made it clear he isnt realy following his orders hes just using madara since they have similar interests. its gonna be like the orochimaru double-cross all over again that shud be obvious since sasuke said he was gonna kill the other uchiha responsible for murdering the clan and he has tried to kill madara twice already. madara wants to but i bet sasuke will kill him b4 the synk wit gedo, he just dosent have a way of killing him yet.and ive read the theories about the dark figure that surrounded sasuke, there is a 55% to 45% ratio in my opinion... 45% being the figure was a representation of how evil sasukes aura or chakra has become, then the 55% would be the posibility of the evilnes and rage of sasuke being related to jugo basicaly fusing with him, jugos reaction which "sugested" or "implied" he knew why sasuke was acting like that makes this the most logical conclusion thus the 55%, especialy since jugo has uncontrolable murderous urges unless supressed.
     
         

  24. #74
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    whats this about sasuke being controled by madara, sasuke made it clear he isnt realy following his orders hes just using madara since they have similar interests. its gonna be like the orochimaru double-cross all over again that shud be obvious since sasuke said he was gonna kill the other uchiha responsible for murdering the clan and he has tried to kill madara twice already. madara wants to but i bet sasuke will kill him b4 the synk wit gedo, he just dosent have a way of killing him yet.and ive read the theories about the dark figure that surrounded sasuke, there is a 55% to 45% ratio in my opinion... 45% being the figure was a representation of how evil sasukes aura or chakra has become, then the 55% would be the posibility of the evilnes and rage of sasuke being related to jugo basicaly fusing with him, jugos reaction which "sugested" or "implied" he knew why sasuke was acting like that makes this the most logical conclusion thus the 55%, especialy since jugo has uncontrolable murderous urges unless supressed.

    I dont know about the percentages but you pretty much nailed it. Good break down :D
     
         

  25. #75
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    698
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    This was an awesome chap. well worth the wait i think. i really like how madra jus showed up in naruto's room like that. super cool!!!!! even better than that was naruto making a clon and then doin his signiture move without even a moments notice. Kishi really showed naruto's strenght in one page. i think that madra showed up @ naruto's to keep him from tryin to stop sasuke like he did with nagato. i mean nagato and naruto didn't even kno eachother and he was able to stop him so i kno he could've atleast calmed down sasuke. i also believe that the power that was shown around sasuke was madra's doing like how he was able to control the fox. And i can't wait til the konoha 11 show up. i wonder how everythings gonna play out them or if they'll even get a chance to do something besides talk. cant wait til next week!!!!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •