Page 6 of 19 « First ... 234567891016 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Go Raikage!

And I'm wondering what the black shadow is. Is it something that really exists or did he just draw it as the personification of Sasuke's dark thoughts?

And the convo between Madara(he again claimed to be Madara) and Naruto should be interesting.
    i think that shadow figure is of the black zetsu. He has round eyes like the shadow and maybe when madara said begin to zetsu that is when sasuke was taken over by the black zetsu.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Naruto View Post
    i think that shadow figure is of the black zetsu. He has round eyes like the shadow and maybe when madara said begin to zetsu that is when sasuke was taken over by the black zetsu.
    i think this is it.... we haven't seen zetsu's ability's other than moving through the ground instantly... maby he crawls inside of people and controls them... he acts like a fool so you may think (inconceivable!) but tobi "played the fool" also... we will see with time... it just seems out of character for sasuke to flip out like that... hes always cried in a corner rather than go butt rape everything near by lol...

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minxed View Post
    maybe but something tells sasuke is going to die before madara can get his hands on him. or maybe he will die with madara TRYING to get his hands on him. also, sasuke will never be able to do anything to naruto, i'm almost sure. if they are in battle, naruto will not be soft with words with sasuke again
    [bcuz sakura is coming right now tell him that he could let go of the promise about "bring sasuke back!!"] and he will proll end up BAMBAM beating up sasuke [laughs]
    i really dnt think sasuke is ever going to change his mind and come back to konoha, not after all this. like madara stated, sasuke is "the man eaten up by the ninja worlds hatred and bitterness". and even if he did, nobody but maybe naruto will accept him rofl. ;]
    i can c where many ppl believe sasuke will die...or that naruto will giv up on sasuke...but all i can say is....look at gaara no 1 trusted him he was bitter and hated every 1...or nagato..even if ppl want him to sasuke wont die he will b the main antagonis

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Sasuke will definitely win, as most of you have seen, he valued the life of others, and did not kill without a reason, now he has changed, become faster, stronger and theres no telling whats up his sleeve, he kill all those samurai in the blink of an eye. he dodged the raikages entrance like childs play, and sasuke was mad that he lost the 8 tails, im sure seeing his brother, he will take his anger out on raikage, sasuke isnt dying anytime soon, so its only logical to think that he will win

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Many are saying that the "beast" we see holding Sasuke is possesing him. I really think it can just his own bad chackra, and that maybe Uchiha's chakra always makes a shape.

Why do I say so? Because I remember the tailed beasts are just masses of chakra, so it may be possible for masses of "bad chakra" to always take a form in the Naruto world.
    your sig is hilarious :D

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Naruto View Post
    That could be right, we have no idea what Zetsu's real powers are... kinda crazy though that he would be able to control people, actually Danzo did that last chapter... Zetsu is def involved though, like why the hell would white Zetsu rat out Sasuke in the first place?

Looking at the pic carefully even though it resembles Zetsu it is not him. This shadow looks far more demonic (it has teeth and his hair does not match Zetu's). Jugo recognized this power up like it was CS and according to Karin more powerful the CS level 2...this leaves us to think that it has something to do with activating a cursed seal or something along the lines of a cursed seal.

So the shadow in the back... Sasuke's true sinister Uchiha chakra, more sinister than the Kyuubi's which is why it looks so demonic. I guess Sasuke's anger has released his full form, right on time too, I guess Kishi had to throw that power up in somewhere, who would have thought a group of samurais would have gotten Sasuke so riled up.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinco View Post
    I know others stated this already but come on

SAMURAI To talk about them like they are god's warriors and have fall like that. Come on! I know Sasuke had to win but still they could have done something worthy of their title before they died.
    um yeah they did...1 samurai used a chakra slash...lol....no but seriously naruto can only throw chakra like that when he is n TS mode also besides neru and those guys no 1 else can do that 4 now

Status
    This user has no status.

as almost everyone else said the black shadow is just sasukes anger like when naruto becomes angery they do the same thing.

sasuke will be in another good fight but i think the demon guy cant remember his name may get hurt when going for danzo

i think madara will tell naruto where sasuke is

madara escapes un touched reason there showing info on madara for later so naruto can figure out a plan

naruto will go and save sasuke
    i think he may show up after sakura when she like " naruto save sasuke". because someone is fighting sasuke to the death and only naruto will be able to save the other main caracter.
    this may put him in line for holkage showing everyone his power and intelligence

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

ok about sasuke and that shadow that looks alot like naruto 4 tails (eyes and his glasgow grin) i think it was used like a metaphor to show sasuke's blood lust by comparing it with a demon even naruto when hes 3 tails has the bloodlust to kill any 1...so sasuke and the image...is just that.. an image... its tru that the tailed beast r chakra but theirs only 9..with the 9th being the strongest..if kishi adds another than the 9 tail wont b the strongest...and madar will hav 2 carv a new eye on cedo mayu...since it has 9 eyes not ten...and each eye opens when it takes in a beast...so its not another beast...also zetsu..well black zetzu only has 1 eye and no mouth...and he's with madara not sasuke...the white 1 went with sasuke the black 1 went with madara...so good ideas but it cant b those 2..if infact its not a metaphor...also im an opened minded person i look at things from diff perspectives and angles i wont smack some 1 down if they hav a wrong idea or whatever...besides they might b right

The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

All in all. This Sasuke reminds me of when he first got the curse seal at the chunnin exams and had to protect his team and Rock Lee, everyone was scared of him. Its part two of that everyone.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

i know that madara (if he wanted to) could hav captured naru...kakashi and the other guy lil bind trap really is nothing for madara...his interest in naruto and the events that happened with the pain fight shows that it bothers him...how could a lil brat make some 1 as far gone into THE THE DARK SIDE as nagato change..hell naruto pulled a luke and vader by changing nagato... and this worries and intrigues madara im sure of it...also when kakashi threatend him he said he had a plan for that....that shows he calculates every possibility... he didnt bust in there without a plan incase they attack him...as for the moon plan...i hav no clue...but im sure now its not a jutsu but a setup of some sort...now about his 3rd person reference 4 himself yea its wierd almost like he want u to believe him...or he could b some what sarcastic...up to how u read it...remembering what he said bout nagatos jutsu..who knows tobi might b a remnant of madara and needed naga and cero to turn him back...like advent children lol

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

i think i know what that thing is behind sasuke.... haha it mite not be rite but what if, that figure is a demon image of sasuke's new sharingan... when you look at sasuke's sharingan when it first activates it looks like a six point star... for six different deadily techniques... he already has... ameratsu, tsukuyomi, and susano. what if he has three even more deadily moves?

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

OFF Topic Question: Just wondering, we havent seen Sasuke do anything with his brother Itachi's eye's..Is sasuke still carrying them in a freezer bag in that Oro-shirt of his??

Just a thought, but Madara said after Itachi was dead. "so much for I won't touch Konoha", Have we actually found out the truth about what happened with Itachi and the Uchiha clan? did madara tell a little truth or was it all BS?
    What if itachi had to kill his own clan to save konoha from madara, take the blame while madara hid in the shadows. Itachi then let sasuke live because he was the closest thing to him and had to get sasuke to hate him enough to become strong enough to kill him.

Then maybe one day appose madara? Itachi died and feared madara would blacken sasukes heart so he gave naruto some of his power and sasuke the amarutsu(Black flames) to kill madara? Sound plausible?

Anyways i hope we find out black zetsus power, what madara tells naruto and raikage vs. sasuke battle

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughdude View Post
    OFF Topic Question: Just wondering, we havent seen Sasuke do anything with his brother Itachi's eye's..Is sasuke still carrying them in a freezer bag in that Oro-shirt of his??

Just a thought, but Madara said after Itachi was dead. "so much for I won't touch Konoha", Have we actually found out the truth about what happened with Itachi and the Uchiha clan? did madara tell a little truth or was it all BS?
    What if itachi had to kill his own clan to save konoha from madara, take the blame while madara hid in the shadows. Itachi then let sasuke live because he was the closest thing to him and had to get sasuke to hate him enough to become strong enough to kill him.

Then maybe one day appose madara? Itachi died and feared madara would blacken sasukes heart so he gave naruto some of his power and sasuke the amarutsu(Black flames) to kill madara? Sound plausible?

Anyways i hope we find out black zetsus power, what madara tells naruto and raikage vs. sasuke battle
    well said i totally agree, that could actually be the truth behind itachi and the uchiha clan.

itachi was like the 4th he never did somthing without a good reason.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

- Nice chapter. One thing for sure, Sasuke will not die that easily.
    - Samurai's made their move too. It's nice to know that they can control chakra that much.
    - about Uchiha Madara, it's kinda confusing, but for sure, i'll find the answers here on base.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    My question is, do you think Madara was telling Sauske the truth about what happened with Itachi? After all, didn't he help Itachi kill all the Uchihas (remember Sauske mentioned during his fight with Itachi that he couldn't have possibly killed everyone himself?). I think Madara told Sauske what he needed in order to get him to do what he wants. I think something else was going on between Madara and Itachi and that's why he killed everyone.
    I think Madara told Sasuke about Itachi half the truth. Madara didn't tell Sasuke that he was the one who controlled the fox. Had he told that, things may turn out differently.
    Yeah, there has to be something going on between Madara and Itachi. But we do not know what things happen exactly on the uchiha massacre night. Also, Itachi may not be the one who killed his/Sasuke's parents(may be Madara), who knows?

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

a n9ice chapter ......

And i really like the way the things have started ..........!!!

I CAN REALLY SEE SASUKE AS FINAL VILLAN

as kisshi said madara is going to play a massive part but final villan is someone else
    and that is sasuke as he is eatem up and naruto is not going to bring him back now .......!!!!

So in the end it is going to be NARUTO vs SASUKE .........!! and that RAIKAGE i dont think that the fight will finish between them.......!!!! as there are so many others to interfere........!!!

And naruto is not going to be captured by madara .........!! he will leave the village just like jiraya to find peace and he will find something to fight with madara.....!!!

BUt i m worried about sasuke how is he going to fight him .......!!! and as MADARA told that SAsuke might over take NAGATo and become more powerfull then him..>..!!!

So its going to be some outrageous action starting from now.........!!! Thanks after 2 months we are going to see some aciton...............!!!

:akatsuki:

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minxed View Post
    i dunno why but i have a feeling juugo is going to betray sasuke and the others. he just seems different and a bit far from taka and their plans...in a good way.
    NO, Juugo will not betray Sasuke. I think he will stick with him till death. Remember about his feeling towards Kimimaro and how he changed his feelings to Sasuke.

Just like others have predicted, I think Sasuke and Raikage will fight for a while, Karin on detecting Danzo's chakra will tell Sasuke. Juugo will fight Raikage and Sasuke will pursue Danzo.

One question, where the hell is white zetsu? Was he detained by the Samurai or the Kages or was he released? They knew that he is an Atkasuki.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TwelveTailedDemon92 View Post
    No offense but everyone on the 1st page are idiots.... That dark shadow is Madara's NEW MOON jutsu. The same he used to controll Nagato. He used it on only on the two of them cuz they were his only real threats. This jutsu is nearly impossible to break but some how Naruto was able to break through to Nagato with his fight with him. THAT'S WHY MADARA WENT TO SEE NARUTO. HE WANTED TO KNOW HOW NARUTO FREE'D NAGATO
    I was in the first page yesterday. None of us were idiots, you are the one who is IDIOT. There is no way that dark shadow is the NEW MOON jutsu. It's just a scene to show how cold and merciless Sasuke has become. And one more thing, madara do not use any technique to control nagato. If there is, tell me in which manga and on which page, i'll be grateful. How Madara control Nagato was by assuring peace. Nagato was convinced mentally that if they could collect all the 1-9 tails, there will a be PEACE in this world by making use of the chaka from the 1-9tails and eliminate those who do not want peace. Let me repeat one more time MADARA DO NOT USE ANY TECHNIQUE TO CONTROL NAGATO OR SASUKE, HE CONVINCED THEM MENTALLY, YOU IDIOT.

PEACE

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    I was in the first page yesterday. None of us were idiots, you are the one who is IDIOT. There is no way that dark shadow is the NEW MOON jutsu. It's just a scene to show how cold and merciless Sasuke has become. And one more thing, madara do not use any technique to control nagato. If there is, tell me in which manga and on which page, i'll be grateful. How Madara control Nagato was by assuring peace. Nagato was convinced mentally that if they could collect all the 1-9 tails, there will a be PEACE in this world by making use of the chaka from the 1-9tails and eliminate those who do not want peace. Let me repeat one more time MADARA DO NOT USE ANY TECHNIQUE TO CONTROL NAGATO OR SASUKE, HE CONVINCED THEM MENTALLY, YOU IDIOT.

PEACE
    i totally agree with you in this matter, the one who said we are idiots think before what u post, calling others idiots doesnt make you any genius, in reverse it makes you the biggest idiot and wow i got news for you, u became a biggest idiot..congrats

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

and about the shadow behind sauske, i guess we are prolonging that topic too much, its nothing but how sasuke is filled with hatred and anger. any comments who is stronger raikage or sasuke? both are fast, both are filled with revenge and anger and after all he is one kage...so

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

it was a good chapter :D!!!

i wonder if the tobi's talk to naruto does mean that he intends to turn naruto against sasuke......to shake his beliefs.

Raikage Vs Sasuke, another epic battle??, anyway its difficult to predict, from one side we have a kage, killerbee's brother, fearless, and apparently strong, on the other hand, we have sasuke, cold hearted, murderer, strong, sharingan user.

this is just a guess , but i find a bit strange that tobi is always using his name at the end of the sentences like this one Naruto 460 page 08 | One Manga "......... work on me, uchiha madara"

Is like he don't want people to be with the slightest doubt about him being madara, why?!!?!.

Perhaps (im guessing) danzo and tobi have the same power, perhaps tobi is uchiha shisui, and he is controlling everyone, nagato, sasuke, zetsu........
    i really find hard to believe that nagato was obeying madara without a reason, even the fourth when appeared to naruto he doesn't said "it was uchiha madara the one with the mask" i think if he was uchiha madara, the fourth would have known at least.
    but as i said this is just a guess.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Dont forget this!!!!!!!!!!!! Tobi is good boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    This user has no status.

can i just say no genjutsu or illusion or mind trick w/e u wanna call it will work on nagato for more than 2-3 pages he had the best eye
    even Ao a guy who only has 1 byakugan eye can tell something wrong come on give nagato some credit

tobi knew easily wat pein secret was therefore were made equals no one stepping over the boudaries (even though both of then thought they were the stronger one)just my point

i believe almost every accomplished shinobi with eye tech will cancel any genjutsu another eye tech has in the naruto world, except for the ones we havent seen yet n cant prove

:teampein:

WOOOT first to notice n comment its white AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! either was fine with me except in the typing the replies (color of font) kakashi was dope

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Hi. I know no one will agree with me, but I did not like the chapter , though I did like the previous one (Zetsu announcing Sasuke was epic).

The truth is I am annoyed about the manga in general, lately the plot is having no sense in several aspects, I mean, no sense within the manga storyline.

* Pain suddenly deciding to help Naruto is one, Pain being able to bring everyone from death is another. Konan not being angry against Naruto was unexpected.

* Danzou being able to make himself Hokage without anyone questioning “where the hell were you during the invasion” is ridiculous.

* Danzou being able to make another Kage agree with him was silly. It seems Kishi decided “I must make Danzou the leader, what can I do? Oh, yes, the Sharingan”.

* Madara knowing Naruto’s whereabouts is another silly think. Of course, next manga we will have a ridiculous explanation on why he knew.

* Sasuke not wanting to kill people when he had the cursed seal –except for Oro and the incident with Naruto-, and wanting to kill everyone without the cursed seal. The way Sasuke was made to turn a really bad guy was not a good plot: just because he heard Madara, who had in fact helped to kill the clan, and was lying to him at least about not having controlled the demon fox. Kishi even had to make Itachi say that Sasuke can be coloured by anything to make this sound believable!

* Sasuke being pissed off only at the Samurai and not at Zetsu is the silliest of things! No, wait, the Kages concentrating only on Sasuke when they fear the whole of the Akatsuki and had Zetsu in front of them was even silliest.

* The way Naruto asks for Sasuke not to be killed. And later on deciding he must help Danzou because he is the Hokage.

Those who know me know that I seldom say something against the author, but today I believe Kishi needs to go back to his senses. Write what you want, but make the plot sound!

The things that are logical:

* Raikage and his team wanting to kill Sasuke,

* the Sai plot showing how he begins with no feelings and how he gradually realizes about Naruto’s feelings,

* Madara wanting to rule over and use Sasuke,

* Shikamaru being the one who leads the decision about taking care of Sasuke (he never liked him, remember?).
    in response to the stuff u said in order and i cant beleive u said "some" of the things u said im all about the storyline being beleiveable but u were wrong on alota stuff "in my opinion".lol i guess im gona have to be the di*k who opposes many of ur views but re-read the points in the story ur against and then decide if im wrong or right.

*pain killed himself willingly after speakin wit naruto(its not like naruto said nagato i order u to kill urself),and nagato said he puts his faith in naruto to save the world so his dream will live on in naruto so how cud she be mad at him?

*ok yes the dnzou thing was not stressed on but remember it wasnt the vilagers who made him kage, it was the fire country council and fudal lord they might not kno the full siuation,it was obvious the vilage was against it (shikamaru's fathers reaction) plus it was emergency but i do agree with you to a certain degree i jus think kishi didnt stress on that issue thats all

*the third point i can agree with

*madara/tobi found sasuke on his way to konoha and said "it is within my power dont underestimate me", sasuke was surprised that he found him, so i guess as he says its "within his powers" and hopefuly kishi explains

*ok "maybe" madara manipulted the story somewhat but in the begining of the story sasuke was ur lying stop the BS for a while, the only reason sasuke thinks itachi didnt just kill the clan for his own selfish reasons is cuz itachi was crying and the itachi sasuke grew up with wudnt be expected to do a thing like that so sasuke decided to beleive madara because of what he remebered from the night of the murder and who itachi was as a person

*sasuke said he was pissed off so if the samuarais come at him he wont hold back he wasnt mad at them, we dont kno exactly why he is mad, its probly cuz he was btrayed or cuz they are many obstacles betwen him and danzou who knows

*ok naruto begging was mega weak to me too cuz im a uzumaki naruto fan but naruto not helpin danzou wud be like the republicans cing a guy with a gun and allowing him to shoot obama becuz he is a demrocrat and they wanted a republican in the white house.

Last edited by kydo; 08-22-2009 at 04:12 PM.