Page 7 of 19 « First ... 3456789101117 ... Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 466
  1. #151
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    well i thougth the chapter was a little to short for my taste...other than that i thought it was pretty good.. madara is really mysterious and no one knows anything about him. sasuke is gotten stronger out of nowhere which makes me angry cuz hes a big baby, and i hope the raikage kills him. the battle is going to be epic. I do hope sasuke is going to get killed because in all the other battles when he almost dies he gets revived or helped by someone or somethin...in this one if he kills the raikage ( which he wont) there are other kage waiting there to fight....so he wont leave alive...or at least he'll have pretty bad bruises that will cost him 2 die later.

    no no no i think that sasuke wont die in this battle he will kill raikage but he will not be able kill danzo so the akatsuki and sasuke might flee away.........uchiha madara might have actually appeared to distract naruto kakashi and yamato..............i think so may be kishi is confusing us a little bit again
     
         

  2. #152
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    in response to the stuff u said in order and i cant beleive u said "some" of the things u said im all about the storyline being beleiveable but u were wrong on alota stuff "in my opinion".lol i guess im gona have to be the di*k who opposes many of ur views but re-read the points in the story ur against and then decide if im wrong or right.
    First, thanks for reading. I use to say in my opinion as I dont believe in full truths, and I democratically believe others can think otherwise. Besides, I say in my opinion when the manga does not give me enough backup to support them, which is usual as Kishi tends to hide info from us.

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    *pain killed himself willingly after speakin wit naruto(its not like naruto said nagato i order u to kill urself),and nagato said he puts his faith in naruto to save the world so his dream will live on in naruto so how cud she be mad at him?
    My points are at the plot not being sound in some of its stories. For a man who believes hes god its not realistic to decide to have faith in another one who is not a god like himself. Besides the bijuu where the aim of his life.

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    *ok yes the dnzou thing was not stressed on but remember it wasnt the vilagers who made him kage, it was the fire country council and fudal lord they might not kno the full siuation,it was obvious the vilage was against it (shikamaru's fathers reaction) plus it was emergency but i do agree with you to a certain degree i jus think kishi didnt stress on that issue thats all
    Of course it wasnt the villagers, but do you really think its logical for those in the Firecountry to just believe in Danzou, who ran away to a meeting instead of helping the villagers when he is a strong man? I cannot agree, strong men are the one who must fight in battles, he just said he was fit and they believed him in spite of not doing anything to avoid Konohas destruction.

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    *the third point i can agree with

    *madara/tobi found sasuke on his way to konoha and said "it is within my power dont underestimate me", sasuke was surprised that he found him, so i guess as he says its "within his powers" and hopefuly kishi explains

    *ok "maybe" madara manipulted the story somewhat but in the begining of the story sasuke was ur lying stop the BS for a while, the only reason sasuke thinks itachi didnt just kill the clan for his own selfish reasons is cuz itachi was crying and the itachi sasuke grew up with wudnt be expected to do a thing like that so sasuke decided to beleive madara because of what he remebered from the night of the murder and who itachi was as a person
    But Im not speaking specifically about Itachi, theres no reason for Sasuke to believe that the Demon foxs attack was a natural disaster, as he has previously spoken to the fox, and Itachi has told him that it was Madara who attacked the village 16 years ago.

    And about the Uchihas living in another neighbourhood because they were hated, come on, they were the strongest! Maybe they just chose to, in order to be able to train their children together or because they felt a bit superior as a clan. Whatever, there's something Madara is not telling us.

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    * sasuke said he was pissed off so if the samuarais come at him he wont hold back he wasnt mad at them, we dont kno exactly why he is mad, its probly cuz he was btrayed or cuz they are many obstacles betwen him and danzou who knows
    I agree about this, it seems he's mad at being attacked.

    But my 2 main points were that; 1) Sasuke has very terribly bad-guy-like moments but he's not super-bad the whole time 2) its just silly for an Akatsuki member to appear there and for the kages to think only about Sasuke. If another Akatsuki is there, intellingent Kages would try to find the whole of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    * *ok naruto begging was mega weak to me too cuz im a uzumaki naruto fan but naruto not helpin danzou wud be like the republicans cing a guy with a gun and allowing him to shoot obama becuz he is a demrocrat and they wanted a republican in the white house.
    LOL, cannot say as I am from another country. I meant to say that it would have been logical for him to try to speak to Raikage, but not to bow in front of him.
     
         

  3. #153
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    as almost everyone else said the black shadow is just sasukes anger like when naruto becomes angery they do the same thing.

    sasuke will be in another good fight but i think the demon guy cant remember his name may get hurt when going for danzo

    i think madara will tell naruto where sasuke is

    madara escapes un touched reason there showing info on madara for later so naruto can figure out a plan

    naruto will go and save sasuke
    i think he may show up after sakura when she like " naruto save sasuke". because someone is fighting sasuke to the death and only naruto will be able to save the other main caracter.
    this may put him in line for holkage showing everyone his power and intelligence

    Sasuke is beyond saving now, DO NOT forget in sasukes eyes konoha is responsible for the death of his brother and the sacrifice of everyone he loved. sasuke never killed people unless he had to, until now, this is a completely new sasuke. he no longer cares for people that stand in the way of his revenge, and that speech naruto gave nagato wont do anything to sasuke, but probably make sasuke even angrier. i also thing sasuke will try to kill zetsu for betraying him.

    Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    and about the shadow behind sauske, i guess we are prolonging that topic too much, its nothing but how sasuke is filled with hatred and anger. any comments who is stronger raikage or sasuke? both are fast, both are filled with revenge and anger and after all he is one kage...so
    sasuke will kill the raikage, as you saw he killed all those samurai with out any effort. raikage has no bloodline, no beast, no chance
     
         

  4. #154
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    Wow. Strong words. Imagine that... Naruto leaving the village. That would be a hell of a twist. How about Naruto starts his own team which in the future will lead to his own village. Just a thought.
    yea that's what is likely to happen kishsi has been throwing in alot of plot twist in the manga also i seem hime travleing arounf like J man.
     
         

  5. #155
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kurd4life View Post
    i dont think hes gonna leave the village not after all hes done, i think hes gonna follow jiryias dream of peace in the ninja world and will become hokage, and madara i think isnt madara he keeps saying his name constatly to make them think hes madara thats my opinion. about the sasuke thing yea i think so to, we'll kno more next week
    but to do that he wiill have to leave the village just about everyone in the village agree that needs to be stopped so to save him he will have to leave to spread peace.
     
         

  6. #156
    susanoo askater1130's Avatar
    Status
    askater1130 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    no no no i think that sasuke wont die in this battle he will kill raikage but he will not be able kill danzo so the akatsuki and sasuke might flee away.........uchiha madara might have actually appeared to distract naruto kakashi and yamato..............i think so may be kishi is confusing us a little bit again
    of course sasuke won't loose remember wen he fought killer bee sasuke got close to him and said no1s done that since my brother and they beat killer bee pretty much if he didnt flee how does the raikage have a chance of beating the person that beat his brother
     
         

  7. #157
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    and not only that sasuke is now fighting to kill not to capture or show mercy
     
         

  8. #158
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mathura1484 View Post
    i know that madara (if he wanted to) could hav captured naru...kakashi and the other guy lil bind trap really is nothing for madara...his interest in naruto and the events that happened with the pain fight shows that it bothers him...how could a lil brat make some 1 as far gone into THE THE DARK SIDE as nagato change..hell naruto pulled a luke and vader by changing nagato... and this worries and intrigues madara im sure of it...also when kakashi threatend him he said he had a plan for that....that shows he calculates every possibility... he didnt bust in there without a plan incase they attack him...as for the moon plan...i hav no clue...but im sure now its not a jutsu but a setup of some sort...now about his 3rd person reference 4 himself yea its wierd almost like he want u to believe him...or he could b some what sarcastic...up to how u read it...remembering what he said bout nagatos jutsu..who knows tobi might b a remnant of madara and needed naga and cero to turn him back...like advent children lol
    Yea I totally agree I belevie that the Moon Eye plan is turing everyone against and force to finally make the decision j man and itachi told he will have to make or the village/peace.
     
         

  9. #159
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Toughdude View Post
    OFF Topic Question: Just wondering, we havent seen Sasuke do anything with his brother Itachi's eye's..Is sasuke still carrying them in a freezer bag in that Oro-shirt of his??

    Just a thought, but Madara said after Itachi was dead. "so much for I won't touch Konoha", Have we actually found out the truth about what happened with Itachi and the Uchiha clan? did madara tell a little truth or was it all BS?
    What if itachi had to kill his own clan to save konoha from madara, take the blame while madara hid in the shadows. Itachi then let sasuke live because he was the closest thing to him and had to get sasuke to hate him enough to become strong enough to kill him.

    Then maybe one day appose madara? Itachi died and feared madara would blacken sasukes heart so he gave naruto some of his power and sasuke the amarutsu(Black flames) to kill madara? Sound plausible?

    Anyways i hope we find out black zetsus power, what madara tells naruto and raikage vs. sasuke battle
    I think Madara has the eyes
     
         

  10. #160
    Demon kunoichi DarkSakuraAngel736's Avatar
    Status
    DarkSakuraAngel736 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Capturing and trading/selling anime characters. shhhh :)
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    My guess on the Sasuke vs. Raikage fight is that it will take awhile but, be interrupted at some point. I won't say who wins because we don't know anything about Raikage except that he's a kage and supposedly stronger than Killer Bee.

    As for Madara reffering to himself in third person grimtage made a very interesting post on this. It's in the "Kakashi/Yamato/Naruto vs Madara" thread. To sum it up, they explain that when the japanese refer to themselves as we would use the word 'me' they use their name. So, the translator might have thought that Kakashi's question("So you admit that you're Uchiha Madara") would look out of place if Madara says"None of your attacks will work on me". Go check out the original post if you're still confused.

    p.s. Anyone no what happened to the icons below the box you type your post in?
     
         

  11. #161
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    madara is insulting kakashis intelligence. that is all
     
         

  12. #162
    ANBU Narut0h0lic's Avatar
    Status
    Narut0h0lic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hidden Valley of Valado Village
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    First, thanks for reading. I use to say in my opinion as I dont believe in full truths, and I democratically believe others can think otherwise. Besides, I say in my opinion when the manga does not give me enough backup to support them, which is usual as Kishi tends to hide info from us.



    My points are at the plot not being sound in some of its stories. For a man who believes hes god its not realistic to decide to have faith in another one who is not a god like himself. Besides the bijuu where the aim of his life.



    Of course it wasnt the villagers, but do you really think its logical for those in the Firecountry to just believe in Danzou, who ran away to a meeting instead of helping the villagers when he is a strong man? I cannot agree, strong men are the one who must fight in battles, he just said he was fit and they believed him in spite of not doing anything to avoid Konohas destruction.



    But Im not speaking specifically about Itachi, theres no reason for Sasuke to believe that the Demon foxs attack was a natural disaster, as he has previously spoken to the fox, and Itachi has told him that it was Madara who attacked the village 16 years ago.

    And about the Uchihas living in another neighbourhood because they were hated, come on, they were the strongest! Maybe they just chose to, in order to be able to train their children together or because they felt a bit superior as a clan. Whatever, there's something Madara is not telling us.



    I agree about this, it seems he's mad at being attacked.

    But my 2 main points were that; 1) Sasuke has very terribly bad-guy-like moments but he's not super-bad the whole time 2) its just silly for an Akatsuki member to appear there and for the kages to think only about Sasuke. If another Akatsuki is there, intellingent Kages would try to find the whole of them.



    LOL, cannot say as I am from another country. I meant to say that it would have been logical for him to try to speak to Raikage, but not to bow in front of him.

    its nice to see you here, and as always with very good posts

    i understand what you say, things are not making a lot of sense as the story develops, but in my opinion i like this way.

    About pain i agree, a god wouldn't believe anyone besides himself, why trust a ninja lower than him??, but i think that pain himself had the conviction that he was god because he was spreading justice and pain , and no one opposed him, that's made him a god.
    That's why when naruto appeared to confront him, and was strong enough to make him serious, nagato's beliefs were shaken.

    And if nagato thought he was a god bcause of some other reason he is stupid, because a true god does not obey or take orders from no one and he was being owned by madara.
     
         

  13. #163
    Member
    Status
    heart2kill is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    tobi got captured ?? if tobi is madara i dont think he would get captured that easily and when kakashi ask if he is Uchiha Madara he didnt really answer back. So is Tobi really marada ? i hope we can find out in this next few chapters.
     
         

  14. #164
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by heart2kill View Post
    tobi got captured ?? If tobi is madara i dont think he would get captured that easily and when kakashi ask if he is uchiha madara he didnt really answer back. So is tobi really marada ? I hope we can find out in this next few chapters.
    he said he wanted to talk. Clear as day!! when hes done HE WILL WARP AWAY
     
         

  15. #165
    Member kyubikiran's Avatar
    Status
    kyubikiran is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    its nice to see you here, and as always with very good posts

    i understand what you say, things are not making a lot of sense as the story develops, but in my opinion i like this way.

    About pain i agree, a god wouldn't believe anyone besides himself, why trust a ninja lower than him??, but i think that pain himself had the conviction that he was god because he was spreading justice and pain , and no one opposed him, that's made him a god.
    That's why when naruto appeared to confront him, and was strong enough to make him serious, nagato's beliefs were shaken.

    And if nagato thought he was a god bcause of some other reason he is stupid, because a true god does not obey or take orders from no one and he was being owned by madara.
    i totally agree with u, remember that nagato call him god only bcoz it was yahiko dreams and nagato respects that. nagato just twisted by the ways of the ninja world, instead of trying to get peace in jirayia way, by calling himself as a god he wanted destroy everything and start eveything from the begining.
     
         

  16. #166
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    m they returned the site back to normal cool anyways i think the kage is gonna die by sasuke hands in the next couple of chapters or at least get his butt woop but sasuke wont go unhurt (unless he jsut uses the black flame jutsu and frys the kage like that) mean while madara tells naruto everything about sasuke hate for his brother then hate for the village once he relized why his brother did what he did and naruto gonna be like "no it cant be" and is still gonna be a stubborn and try to save sasuke out of his hatred and then tell madara how he got pein on his side. madara is gonna laugh at him and say it was fun chatting with you and leaves or zetzu (dark side) comes out of the ground and breaks the wood hold madara then they both leave (i notice only wood and harm madara) and IF sasuke does come back i think the only way is for him to come back blinded when he loses all of his powers he will be even more emo and maybe suicidal but thats my guess on how sasuke gonna come back he gets his eye cut out and naruto saves him.
     
         

  17. #167
    susanoo askater1130's Avatar
    Status
    askater1130 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    m they returned the site back to normal cool anyways i think the kage is gonna die by sasuke hands in the next couple of chapters or at least get his butt woop but sasuke wont go unhurt (unless he jsut uses the black flame jutsu and frys the kage like that) mean while madara tells naruto everything about sasuke hate for his brother then hate for the village once he relized why his brother did what he did and naruto gonna be like "no it cant be" and is still gonna be a stubborn and try to save sasuke out of his hatred and then tell madara how he got pein on his side. madara is gonna laugh at him and say it was fun chatting with you and leaves or zetzu (dark side) comes out of the ground and breaks the wood hold madara then they both leave (i notice only wood and harm madara) and IF sasuke does come back i think the only way is for him to come back blinded when he loses all of his powers he will be even more emo and maybe suicidal but thats my guess on how sasuke gonna come back he gets his eye cut out and naruto saves him.
    zetzu doesnt need to come in there to break the wood tobi can just teleport out
     
         

  18. #168
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by askater1130 View Post
    zetzu doesnt need to come in there to break the wood tobi can just teleport out
    yea thats a strong possibly but did you notice all attacks went thru him but the wood that would also explain why he was defeated by the first hokage
     
         

  19. #169
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Raikage just a muscle he cant fight like Tsunade and Sakura or RAIKAGE more stronger than he brother (8 tailed beast)??? oh and NARUTO IS IDIOT just attacked tobi?! how phatethic tobi is just want to talk! and he more 100 year old naruto just 17-or 18! naruto is so BOORISH. naruto still love sasuke like a girlfriend.....
    Gaaraa dint understand anything act like a child and foolish so annoying now he is just a SOOOO middle character, Sasuke gonna kill raikage and the 8 tailed beast gonna revenge for he brother he gonna attack hidden leaf and bring a new WAR!! tobi gonna kill yamato because yamato using the first hokage theknik wood element!. ahh and Sharingan can see the future zabuza said now kakashi can see the future and tobi?
    and sasuke told and itachi too before the fight start.
     
         
    Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 08-22-2009 at 08:53 PM.

  20. #170
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    its nice to see you here, and as always with very good posts

    i understand what you say, things are not making a lot of sense as the story develops, but in my opinion i like this way.

    About pain i agree, a god wouldn't believe anyone besides himself, why trust a ninja lower than him??, but i think that pain himself had the conviction that he was god because he was spreading justice and pain , and no one opposed him, that's made him a god.
    That's why when naruto appeared to confront him, and was strong enough to make him serious, nagato's beliefs were shaken.

    And if nagato thought he was a god bcause of some other reason he is stupid, because a true god does not obey or take orders from no one and he was being owned by madara.
    Hi and thanks .

    OK, no author is perfect and there can always be a weak spot, but I'm finding too much lately. Even if it was not logical, I did like Zetsu suddenly appeating, but expected something more logical after that.
    I don't find it logical for Nagato's beliefs to be shaken in less than 15 minutes after a whole life of believing only in himself.

    Peace anyway. People can think differently.

    Oh, and thanks to moderatos for coming back to the white screens, the black ones were so confusing.
     
         

  21. #171
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    tobi wanted to be caught. im sure wood has nothing to do with warping. when madara is done talking he will warp out
     
         

  22. #172
    Member kyubikiran's Avatar
    Status
    kyubikiran is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Hi and thanks .

    OK, no author is perfect and there can always be a weak spot, but I'm finding too much lately. Even if it was not logical, I did like Zetsu suddenly appeating, but expected something more logical after that.
    I don't find it logical for Nagato's beliefs to be shaken in less than 15 minutes after a whole life of believing only in himself.

    Peace anyway. People can think differently.

    Oh, and thanks to moderatos for coming back to the white screens, the black ones were so confusing.
    he did not believed for his whole life, remember he kept fighting after losing yahiko, but i guess twisted by the madaras way of explaining how he can change the things around him using how power.
     
         

  23. #173
    Returning Nin SasukeWillComeBack's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeWillComeBack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Hi, here is my analysis from the last episode (460).

    The dark figure is none other than Dark side Zetsu. Here are the evidence i've found:



    red: Look at the eyes, they are really similar. There is 2 in this image because its not physical Dark Side Zetsu, its his chakra (detected by Karin). I see Zetsu as 2 part (like the sound nin Sakun and Ukon) but with a major difference. When they split they dont look full (see the manga image with the yellow circle). While detected the chakra would look like a full human body.

    blue: Those tails would be the shape of Zetsu's flower. Some thinks its a hand, but hands doesnt have 6 fingers. Sasuke in the middle of the flower would symbolize the fact that he is possessed. I'm not into the dark chakra fuelled by all the hatred because we never saw that in Naruto, and there was alot of hate fueled ninja during all the episodes (exemple: pain).

    yellow: Still, its a chakra form, but i think Zetsu's teeth are similar as Suigetsu's, pointy teeth. In the blurry chakra form possessing Sasuke, i think its plausible to think that Dark Zetsu as that kind of grin.

    We dont know Zetsu at all. No jutsu is known (beside the transport one), so im sure he can possess people just like my theory explained. Karin saw a dark colder chakra in Sasuke. Dark Zetsu looks like the worst badass, cold hearted, cannibalistic etc... Sasuke was never clearly evil before, so he could have had a normal chakra. He never killed when he wasnt forced to, but now with the addition of the possession by Zetsu is action are turning evil.

    Why Zetsu would have to possess Sasuke ? To make him unforgivable. Sasuke would never killed an innocent (Danzo isnt innocent). Now that he looks like a cold blooded murderer (killing neutral foes), other country (and surely the Fire Country) will really want to stop him. Who will be left on is side, filthy Tobi-Madara, who will use him to sync with Gedo Mazo.

    Tobi is talking with Naruto to make him loose time (to prevent the heart changing speech on Sasuke) and to let Sasuke fall deeper in the darkness in the eyes of everyone else. That or Tobi will try to make Naruto change is mind on Sasuke. But that won't happen because Naruto will never back down on is word (thats is ninja way !!!).

    Then there is the cursed seal theory. I don't think it was anything to have with the dark chakra. The fact that Juggo seems to know what is happening is maybe because of the transplanted flesh on Sasuke. He can feel the dark chakra from Zetsu, but isnt possessed because he isnt engulfed in it.

    Well for now i think its enough...
     
         

  24. #174
    Member dominykus's Avatar
    Status
    dominykus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montral
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeWillComeBack View Post
    Hi, here is my analysis from the last episode (460).

    The dark figure is none other than Dark side Zetsu. Here are the evidence i've found:

    red: Look at the eyes, they are really similar. There is 2 in this image because its not physical Dark Side Zetsu, its his chakra (detected by Karin). I see Zetsu as 2 part (like the sound nin Sakun and Ukon) but with a major difference. When they split they dont look full (see the manga image with the yellow circle). While detected the chakra would look like a full human body.

    blue: Those tails would be the shape of Zetsu's flower. Some thinks its a hand, but hands doesnt have 6 fingers. Sasuke in the middle of the flower would symbolize the fact that he is possessed. I'm not into the dark chakra fuelled by all the hatred because we never saw that in Naruto, and there was alot of hate fueled ninja during all the episodes (exemple: pain).

    yellow: Still, its a chakra form, but i think Zetsu's teeth are similar as Suigetsu's, pointy teeth. In the blurry chakra form possessing Sasuke, i think its plausible to think that Dark Zetsu as that kind of grin.

    We dont know Zetsu at all. No jutsu is known (beside the transport one), so im sure he can possess people just like my theory explained. Karin saw a dark colder chakra in Sasuke. Dark Zetsu looks like the worst badass, cold hearted, cannibalistic etc... Sasuke was never clearly evil before, so he could have had a normal chakra. He never killed when he wasnt forced to, but now with the addition of the possession by Zetsu is action are turning evil.

    Why Zetsu would have to possess Sasuke ? To make him unforgivable. Sasuke would never killed an innocent (Danzo isnt innocent). Now that he looks like a cold blooded murderer (killing neutral foes), other country (and surely the Fire Country) will really want to stop him. Who will be left on is side, filthy Tobi-Madara, who will use him to sync with Gedo Mazo.

    Tobi is talking with Naruto to make him loose time (to prevent the heart changing speech on Sasuke) and to let Sasuke fall deeper in the darkness in the eyes of everyone else. That or Tobi will try to make Naruto change is mind on Sasuke. But that won't happen because Naruto will never back down on is word (thats is ninja way !!!).

    Then there is the cursed seal theory. I don't think it was anything to have with the dark chakra. The fact that Juggo seems to know what is happening is maybe because of the transplanted flesh on Sasuke. He can feel the dark chakra from Zetsu, but isnt possessed because he isnt engulfed in it.

    Well for now i think its enough...
    TANKS GOD!! Good one, it`s my belief to and i try to say that from yesterday and nobody (ok maybe 1 or 2) think we right. ok it`s just a opinion but IM SURE WE HAVE FOUND IT!!!
     
         

  25. #175
    Returning Nin SasukeWillComeBack's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeWillComeBack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dominykus View Post
    TANKS GOD!! Good one, it`s my belief to and i try to say that from yesterday and nobody (ok maybe 1 or 2) think we right. ok it`s just a opinion but IM SURE WE HAVE FOUND IT!!!
    Thx, it was my opinion...the vision of the dark cold heart sasuke have become seem too esoteric for me...Chakra seeing ninja would have noticed that type of chakra in at least on of the 460 episode before !!!

    My opinion on the fight between Raikage and Sasuke...I think that the fight will get interupted, but i also think that Sasuke will get the upper hand. Maybe not in the beggining but at one moment it will be as i said. He got the eyes and he is possessed by something (Zetsu if i stand my ground), so he wont fight to hurt but to kill...sadly.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •