Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Vizard's Dueling Network Academy

Vizard's Dueling Academy

This is the Vizards Dueling Academy, for those of you that don't know what this is based off, it is based off of yugioh and all matches and sections will be on the gaming site known as duelingnetwork.com
    This group has been created due to the fact of searching and helping create a hell of an awesome team and even help with questions about the cards, how to build an effective deck, or how to get rated points to join specific teams. Creating this I decided to rate beings and place them in specific sole groups. With their ranks I will assign some in tournaments for the team cup etc. So do your best and climb your way to the top.

I too will pick certain members to lead each specific group I lay out. The name's of these said groups will also be known as titles and or rankings.

✦ | |Omega: Omega class is for those of you who are already advanced and some how manage to beat one of my ''decks''. If you fail to do so I will have the undying will to pick which rankage you will belong to. This is only for those of Highly advanced classes that rarely lose and can bring this base form impressive results.

✦ | |Alpha: Alpha class is for those who seek and crave to duel, dismantle and destroy their opponents to get to Omega rankage. This class is semi advanced meaning thy can pack a punch but not as effective as omega, but just because they lack omega class does not mean you can't take them serious since their are two more classes below after this one.

✦ | |Gamma: Gamma classes are those that are traditional to the game and know the rules but rarely battle for rated causes, and just do it for giggles and fun, so they mostly play in unrated or traditional lobbies. They don't strive to be known, they don't care for stature or brag, they just care about the quality of the game and the attitude of the players.

✦ | |Zeta: This is the lowest class for those new to the game, experienced in creating a deck, but lacks the proper functions to run it in a effective match/tourny.

Four ranks get four Captains, just because their is a captain over a lower rank. Don't misjudge he or she is most likely better than you. They are just taking the position to fill it and have people rank up for the groups over all winning average. If the captain has a choice he or she can have a lieutenant to guide the rest when the leader of that group is not here. They get the same respect as a captain because they too yet again, are most likely better than you in this children's card game.

I too will have a co leader on the this group, now to join this club it's simple.

Tell me your user name, your interests, why did you join, fav card, best deck type, what do you want to learn, and what is it you crave in this game.

Name:
    Interest:
    Joining reason:
    Best card:
    What do you wish to learn:
    Desire:

Status
    Aug 2011
    not yet... not yet.......

Re: Vizard's Dueling Network Academy

Vizards are like the dopest things ever!!!

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Yes they are, are you down to join.

Status
    Aug 2011
    not yet... not yet.......

Is this RPing?

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

I remember my account on duelingnetwork, but sadly, I haven't dueled since sophomore year... Just focusing on life and school.