Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 36
  1. #1
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Chapter 461

    Enjoy found on mangahelpers

    Naruto 461 Spoiler
    Raikage: Do you actually think you can beat me even with those eyes of yours
    Sasuke: You talk too much
    Sasuke attacks but is deflected

    Karin: There something wrong with Sasuke chakra it’s not the same as it was before he’s different somehow
    Suigestu: What do you mean different
    Karin: His chakra is much darker than before like something dark has taken over

    Scene changes to Madara

    Madara: It amaze me how far you go for Sasuke when it’s clear he’s cut all ties with you
    Naruto: As long as I’m alive those ties won’t be broken he has to kill me for it to break
    Madara: Wooooooooooo that was really something I had a friend like you once and we fought all the time then we fought with everything we had and I lost but I’m still alive.
    Kakashi: Just tell as where Sasuke is
    Madara: Emm I don’t know about that how about I offer this instead

    The scene changes to Sakura

    Sai: Have you got everything you need
    Sakura: Yeah lets go meet Naruto
    Hinata: I’m coming with you my eyes will be of use
    Sakura: This does not concern you right now
    Hinata: I’m coming with or without you permission
    Sai: We need to leave now if we’re going to meet Naruto and her Bakugan will be of use

    The scene changes to Madara

    Yamato: What do you mean by offer?
    Madara: Well Naruto you want to meet Sasuke then come with me and you will meet him
    Kakashi: !!!!!!!!
    Yamato: What!
    Naruto: !!!!!!!!!!

    (What will Naruto decision be)

    Next Chapter: Naruto Decision
     
         
    Last edited by SSJ3Gotenks; 08-25-2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: spelling

  2. #2
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Here is the original so it seems confirmed

    Source: 2ch
    Verification: Confirmed
    Credits: Nja

    タイトルは忘れた>< 背表紙は カツユ

    復讐がすぐ近くにいると怒りで冷静さをかけたサスケがジュウゴのいう事も
    聞かず雷影に特攻しギャル男の水遁の壁ができるやつで吹っ飛ばされ&雷の術も流される
    ギャル男 情報どうりあいつは雷の属性もちだな
    イケメソ 火遁も直で使うらしいから水遁での防御は怠るなよ
    水月  あれれサスケの情報漏れまくってんじゃん

    イケメソが動きを止めますと 電幻雷光柱(太陽拳みたいなもん)
    ジュウゴはもろに幻術をくらいサスケが雷影にぺしゃんこに押しつぶされる
    幻術を食らうがサスケが解をし雷影の一撃を水月が受け止めるがその際首切り包丁が
    真っ二つに折れ腕が粉々にされる(水なんでダメージはなさそうだけど)
    水月 こいつの一撃が半端じゃない俺じゃなかったら腕の骨がぐちゃぐちゃだよ
    サスケ 余計な事を><

    会議室へ
    これから我々はどうする~青はダンゾウの見張り~土影は待機~お供の女は
    デイダラ兄をやったサスケをみてみたい~アンパンは土影のおもり~ガアラはまだ答えがでてなかったような気 が><
    んでサスケへ戻り

    イケメソ そういえばもう一人いたな~そいつを探すから後は頼むギャル男
    ジュウゴ あいつが感知タイプか先にやらないとな

    ジュウゴが呪印タイプ2になり殺人衝動むき出しのタイプになり
    殺してやるぜ~!!!
    雷影 図にのるな~!! っと突っ込んだ所で完

    ナルトは今回一回も出てきませんでした。
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    Posts
    542
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    sounds uneventful... but it also sounds like tobi is shisui and lost to his best friend itachi
     
         

  4. #4
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    sounds uneventful... but it also sounds like tobi is shisui and lost to his best friend itachi
    No, it sounds like Tobi is Uchiha Madara and lost VS Hashirama Senju in the valley of the end.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Kisuke Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Kisuke Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    sounds uneventful... but it also sounds like tobi is shisui and lost to his best friend itachi
    Actually, it seems more like he was talking about losing to the First Hokage, in their battle at the Valley of the End.


    I don't know. This chapter just seems...really boring in comparison with the others.
    And I'm annoyed that Hinata's insisted on tagging along.

    Right now, I'm hoping it's fake.
     
         

  6. #6
    The Demi-Lurker DarkMarke's Avatar
    Status
    DarkMarke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Vortex World
    Posts
    554
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    I've heard the english translation is bogus.

    only time will tell. ("God, I sound old")
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    Posts
    542
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by Shikaka Nara View Post
    No, it sounds like Tobi is Uchiha Madara and lost VS Hashirama Senju in the valley of the end.
    but Madara and Shodai were never really close friends like Itachi and Shisui were. Tobi said " I had a friend like that once". Madara and Shodai were never friends like "that" (brotherly like)
     
         

  8. #8
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Chapter 461

    I Just Went To MangaHelpers I Didnt Fine None Of This On There??? And I Google It And Found It On One Forum Its A Fake Cause The Translation Didnt Even Come Out With It

    http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?p=2387070
     
         
    Last edited by Excitè; 08-25-2009 at 01:56 PM.

  9. #9
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Enjoy found on mangahelpers

    Naruto 461 Spoiler
    Raikage: Do you actually think you can beat me even with those eyes of yours
    Sasuke: You talk too much
    Sasuke attacks but is deflected

    Karin: There something wrong with Sasuke chakra its not the same as it was before hes different somehow
    Suigestu: What do you mean different
    Karin: His chakra is much darker than before like something dark has taken over

    Scene changes to Madara

    Madara: It amaze me how far you go for Sasuke when its clear hes cut all ties with you
    Naruto: As long as Im alive those ties wont be broken he has to kill me for it to break
    Madara: Wooooooooooo that was really something I had a friend like you once and we fought all the time then we fought with everything we had and I lost but Im still alive.
    Kakashi: Just tell as where Sasuke is
    Madara: Emm I dont know about that how about I offer this instead

    The scene changes to Sakura

    Sai: Have you got everything you need
    Sakura: Yeah lets go meet Naruto
    Hinata: Im coming with you my eyes will be of use
    Sakura: This does not concern you right now
    Hinata: Im coming with or without you permission
    Sai: We need to leave now if were going to meet Naruto and her Bakugan will be of use

    The scene changes to Madara

    Yamato: What do you mean by offer?
    Madara: Well Naruto you want to meet Sasuke then come with me and you will meet him
    Kakashi: !!!!!!!!
    Yamato: What!
    Naruto: !!!!!!!!!!

    (What will Naruto decision be)

    Next Chapter: Naruto Decision
    look what i have high lighted, sorry to go off, but that just confirms my shisui theory that friend obviously being itachi.:D i just love my greatness
     
         

  10. #10
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    look what i have high lighted, sorry to go off, but that just confirms my shisui theory that friend obviously being itachi.:D i just love my greatness
    Its A Fake He Got It On Naruto: Chapter 461 Spoiler Discussion - Page 3 - OneManga.com Forums And They Admitted It Was A Fake
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    I Just Went To MangaHelpers I Didnt Fine None Of This On There??? And I Google It And Found It On One Forum Its A Fake Cause The Translation Didnt Even Come Out With It

    Naruto: Chapter 461 Spoiler Discussion - Page 3 - OneManga.com Forums
    here is the link you need to learn how to use a computer and quit spamming there is actually another translation on the site as well.

    [Spoilers] Naruto 461 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - MangaHelpers
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    from naruto verse: Narutoverse - Naruto Video and Manga Downloads
    will update/delete this post as soon as i found better script or if i find this fake.
    seems legit.

    English script roughly translated by narutoverse

    Sasuke starts to attack on Raikage
    Then Sasuke got blown out by Suiton Jutsu (Water Encampment Wall), then he uses the lightning element jutsu to attack.
    Subordinate one: The information is correct. He has natural affinity on lightning element.
    Subordinate two: He can use fire element jutsu too. Don't forget to use Suiton Jutsu for defense.
    Suigetsu: Oh. Who leak out the information of Sasuke?

    Subordinate two: Have to stop his movement. Raiton Flashlight Jutsu (similiar to Solar Flare in DragonBall)
    Juugo gets hit. Sasuke eats a fist from Raikage.
    Sasuke breaks the genjutsu. Suigetsu blocks the attack from Raikage.
    Suigetsu: If not me, your elbow has already broken.
    Sasuke:

    Scene changes to the meeting room
    Ao is watching on Danzou. Tsuchikage is waiting and the girl beside him says that she would like to see the guy who kill Deidara.
    Gaara has no response.

    Scene changes back to Sasuke
    Subordinate two: There is another one here. Once I find the guy, I leave it to you.
    Juugo: That guy is chakra sensing type.
    Juugo releases the second level curse seal.

    "Kill him"

    Raikage: Don't get too furious!
    The chapter ends.
    Naruto is not shown up this week.


    I don't know which is correct but
    they both say confirmed we will see i guess.
     
         

  13. #13
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    from naruto verse: Narutoverse - Naruto Video and Manga Downloads
    will update/delete this post as soon as i found better script or if i find this fake.
    seems legit.

    English script roughly translated by narutoverse

    Sasuke starts to attack on Raikage
    Then Sasuke got blown out by Suiton Jutsu (Water Encampment Wall), then he uses the lightning element jutsu to attack.
    Subordinate one: The information is correct. He has natural affinity on lightning element.
    Subordinate two: He can use fire element jutsu too. Don't forget to use Suiton Jutsu for defense.
    Suigetsu: Oh. Who leak out the information of Sasuke?

    Subordinate two: Have to stop his movement. Raiton Flashlight Jutsu (similiar to Solar Flare in DragonBall)
    Juugo gets hit. Sasuke eats a fist from Raikage.
    Sasuke breaks the genjutsu. Suigetsu blocks the attack from Raikage.
    Suigetsu: If not me, your elbow has already broken.
    Sasuke:

    Scene changes to the meeting room
    Ao is watching on Danzou. Tsuchikage is waiting and the girl beside him says that she would like to see the guy who kill Deidara.
    Gaara has no response.

    Scene changes back to Sasuke
    Subordinate two: There is another one here. Once I find the guy, I leave it to you.
    Juugo: That guy is chakra sensing type.
    Juugo releases the second level curse seal.

    "Kill him"

    Raikage: Don't get too furious!
    The chapter ends.
    Naruto is not shown up this week.


    I don't know which is correct but
    they both say confirmed we will see i guess.
    How Am I Spamming If Your Posting Two Different Types of Spoiler And Dont Know Which One Is Real One I Found That Already It Neva had The Summary You Put Up There Thread Fail Now Bail
     
         
    Last edited by Excitè; 08-25-2009 at 02:13 PM.

  14. #14
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    lolol my bad,

    why not wait for tomorow to get a definate confirmed spoiler?


    Increace the peace & Negate the hate
     
         
    Last edited by kazeshini; 08-25-2009 at 02:13 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    How Am I Spamming If Your Posting Two Different Types of Spoiler And Dont Know Which One Is Real One I Found That Already It Neva had The Summary You Put Up There Thread Fail Now Bail

    Yes it did that is exactly where i got it from. i am not gonna continue this mindless discussion with a troll. I posted what was on Magahelpers it is clearly there for those of us that can read or write or with common sense. I was trying to do other people a favor and let them see it. The japanese script was also there by NJA which is most of the time correct. So please quit trolling and post something worth my or anyone else's time. thank you
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    lolol my bad,

    why not wait for tomorow to get a definate confirmed spoiler?


    Increace the peace & Negate the hate
    Exactly thank you i am sick of people trolling the site to try and hate on everyone here. If you don't like something don't read it or post on it. like i said i was just trying to help other people read what was on Magahelpers. peace
     
         

  17. #17
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    look what i have high lighted, sorry to go off, but that just confirms my shisui theory that friend obviously being itachi.:D i just love my greatness
    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Its A Fake He Got It On Naruto: Chapter 461 Spoiler Discussion - Page 3 - OneManga.com Forums And They Admitted It Was A Fake
    Did you enjoy your 15 minutes of fame ?
     
         

  18. #18
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by Shikaka Nara View Post
    Did you enjoy your 15 minutes of fame ?
    HahaHa How About You Quit Sucking Up Cause People Wont Know If That A Mustache On Your Face Or Pupic Hair
     
         

  19. #19
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Chapter 461

    oh gosh guys why must we fight? maybe it's not the most accurate thing in the world, but people make mistakes, and people misunderstand. -_- stop taking this so seriously.
    prediction or not, we'll still be alive [hopefully] by thursday and we can just read the real manga then, eh? :D
     
         

  20. #20
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    sound reikage is kicking ass.
     
         

  21. #21
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    HahaHa How About You Quit Sucking Up Cause People Wont Know If That A Mustache On Your Face Or Pupic Hair
    Chill out, I was talking about the other guy I quoted who said he was great because of his predictions based on a false spoiler.
     
         

  22. #22
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by Shikaka Nara View Post
    Chill out, I was talking about the other guy I quoted who said he was great because of his predictions based on a false spoiler.
    o My Bad Sorry
     
         

  23. #23
    Member sakum0n0leonmccash's Avatar
    Status
    sakum0n0leonmccash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunnydale, CA
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    sounds uneventful... but it also sounds like tobi is shisui and lost to his best friend itachi
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    Actually, it seems more like he was talking about losing to the First Hokage, in their battle at the Valley of the End.


    I don't know. This chapter just seems...really boring in comparison with the others.
    And I'm annoyed that Hinata's insisted on tagging along.

    Right now, I'm hoping it's fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikaka Nara View Post
    No, it sounds like Tobi is Uchiha Madara and lost VS Hashirama Senju in the valley of the end.
    lol pwned

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    but Madara and Shodai were never really close friends like Itachi and Shisui were. Tobi said " I had a friend like that once". Madara and Shodai were never friends like "that" (brotherly like)
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    look what i have high lighted, sorry to go off, but that just confirms my shisui theory that friend obviously being itachi.:D i just love my greatness
    No it doesn't... you're just another peaceful waiting to have your ass bitten in by some future chapter.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 461

    復讐がすぐ近くにいると怒りで冷静さをかけたサスケがジュウゴのいう事も
    聞かず雷影に特攻しギャル男の水遁の壁ができるやつで吹っ飛ばされ&雷の術も流される
    Sasuke, angry that he is so close to getting revenge (and that people are now in his way), loses his cool and ignoring Juugos warnings attacks Raikage straight on. C uses suiton to create a wall of water and sends Sasuke flying back (while Raikage uses his raiton to run current through the water and Sasuke).

    ギャル男 情報どうりあいつは雷の属性もちだな
    C comments that according to their information Sasuke is a raiton user.
    イケメソ 火遁も直で使うらしいから水遁での防御は怠るなよ
    Darui replies that Sasuke can also use katon so C should not let up on the suiton defensive techniques
    水月  あれれサスケの情報漏れまくってんじゃん
    Suigetsu comments that information about Sasuke has been leaked out everywhere.

    イケメソが動きを止めますと 電幻雷光柱(太陽拳みたいなもん)
    Darui says that he will stop their (Sasuke and his teams) movements and uses a genjutsu called Dengenraikouchuu (which apparently looks like Tenshinhans Taiyoken from Dragonball)

    ジュウゴはもろに幻術をくらいサスケが雷影にぺしゃんこに押しつぶされる
    Juugo totally eats the genjutsu and Sasuke is about to get crushed by Raikage

    幻術を食らうがサスケが解をし雷影の一撃を水月が受け止めるがその際首切り包丁が
    真っ二つに折れ腕が粉々にされる(水なんでダメージはなさそうだけど)
    They get hit with the genjutsu but Sasuke dispels it. Right as he dispels it Raikage is about to hit Sasuke when Suigetsu jumps in and takes the hit. When Suigetsu takes the hit, however, it snaps the Zabuza sword in two and smashes Suigetsus arm to little watery bits (hes made of water though so he probably isnt permanently damaged).

    水月 こいつの一撃が半端じゃない俺じゃなかったら腕の骨がぐちゃぐちゃだよ
    サスケ 余計な事を><
    Suigetsu comments that Raikages attacks are really strong and if it were anyone else taking the attack their arm would be torn up. Presumably Sasuke doesnt like this extra little comment provided by Suigetsu.

    会議室へ
    The scene changes to the Meeting Hall

    これから我々はどうする~青はダンゾウの見張り~土影は待機~お供の女は
    デイダラ兄をやったサスケをみてみたい~アンパンは土影のおもり~ガアラはまだ答えがでてなか ったような気 が><
    All the kage are discussing what they should do now~Ao (the Byakugan guy) will watch over Danzou~The Tsuchikage is just going to stay behind and wait~The girl who was with the Tsuchikage comments that she wants to see Sasuke, the guy who defeated Deidara~The big guy with Tsuchikage who looks like Anpanman will stay behind and look after Tsuchikage~It doesnt seem like Gaara has given his answer yet~

    んでサスケへ戻り
    The scene changes back to Sasuke

    イケメソ そういえばもう一人いたな~そいつを探すから後は頼むギャル男
    C tells Darui that hes going to go find the remaining Sasuke team member (Karin) so hes leaving the rest up to Darui.

    ジュウゴ あいつが感知タイプか先にやらないとな
    Juugo realizes that C is a sensing type ninja so they have to take care of him first.

    ジュウゴが呪印タイプ2になり殺人衝動むき出しのタイプになり
    殺してやるぜ~!!!
    Juugo goes cursed seal 2, the killer freak out type, and says Im gonna kill you!!!

    雷影 図にのるな~!! っと突っ込んだ所で完
    Raikage tells Sasuke and Juugo not to get cocky!!

    End of chapter.

    ナルトは今回一回も出てきませんでした。
    Naruto does not appear once in this chapter.

    more from nja:

    カリンはシーに見つかっちゃやばいと思って火影を探す探知をやめ チャクラを消します
    Karin, thinking it would be very bad if she were spotted by C, stops using her abilities to track the Hokage and instead hides her own chakra.

    戦闘は ほとんど一方的だからね~ ダルイに吹っ飛ばされその後シーの幻術 幻術
    サスケが解いて  シー さすが写輪眼! ! ! ! !
    The fight is mostly one-sided this week with Sasuke getting knocked back by Daruis technique and then getting followed up by Cs genjutsu. Sasuke dispels the genjutsu to which C comments, Thats the Sharingan for you!!!'

    解いた瞬間に雷影のパンチを水月がとめ ダルイの刀はジュウゴが止める
    Right as Sasuke dispels the genjutsu, Raikage punches (and is stopped by Suigetsu) and Darui swings his sword down (which is stopped by Juugo)
    Sasuke 'did i told you' Dont get between us , let me show him true meaning of mangekyou sharingan!!!'

    その後 会議室で ガアラが他の五影に あんたらはいつ己を捨てた?
    After that, Gaara asks the other Kage in the meeting room about when they threw away their sense of self (rose above themselves or gained such self restraint)?

    それを聞いた水影が 純粋な子 水影
    土影は  生意気な小僧め
    *Upon hearing this, Mizukage thinks, what a pure child while the Tsuchikage thinks, what a rude brat.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •