Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guess: The Sharingan & Kyuubi

Ancient Japanese creations myths help explain the relationship that exists between the Sharingan and Kyuubi. Izanagi, one of the creation gods, lost his wife when she gave birth to Kagutsuchi (fire-child/god of fire.. what suspect to be inspiration for Kyuubi) and burned to death. He visited her in hell, and came back and had to wash himself of the evil from Hell, and thus Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukiyomi were born. This story explains why Kishi felt it important to have Uchihas kill/lose a loved one in order to obtain Mangekyou Sharingan to render the techniques of Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukiyomi. So there has been an established relationship between Sharingan and Kyuubi.

Pertaining to the manga, there has been speculation that the Sharingan created or is closely tied with the Kyuubi due to Madara controlling it when he fought Shodai Hokage. And since Shodai controlled all the other Bijuu, most of us cannot help but think there is something special about the Sharingan that enabled Madara to have more control over Kyuubi.

Now in 460, we see a darkness engulf Sasuke, which looks a lot like Kyuubi pre-skeleton.

It seems Tobi (I refuse to say Madara till it is known with doubt) sent Zetsu to rat out Sasuke to make him angry and to really bring out his darkness through anger. Tobi knows Sasuke has absorbed a lot of darkness and negative energy since he was young (i.e. Itachi telling him to cling on to life through hate) and the fight between Raikage and Sasuke will create more anger and hate.

So what? It has been said that Kyuubi appears where human malice collects and festers:

Malice has indeed collected and festered within Sasuke!

My point: Perhaps Tobi is re-creating yang Kyuubi chakra by using Sasuke's malice, and then plans on somehow joining it with the Yin within Naruto?

Last edited by Chakra; 08-21-2009 at 02:10 PM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Guess: The Sharingan & Kyuubi

great i guess :D

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow you really might be right you know(though you proabably know this). It makes sense.

Thats a very good theroy. It will be really interesting if your theroy is correct

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I will still stick to my old theory of Sasuke being container for Suzaku....
    But yes I also think there is some relation between Sharingan and Kyuubi.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it is quite possible. nice connection

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ohh nice theory. I thought the Suzaku theory was a particularly great read too (to whoever came up with it, sorry not good at rememering usernames)