Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    ‡Haniyasu-Hime - Goddess of the Earth‡ Challenge



    ◊ REI's Rules and Regulations
    ◊ Custom Jutsu's and Custom Elements are allowed
    ◊ We start mid range from each other
    ◊ Killing is allowed
    ◊Terrain: Where Naruto and Pain fought during the Konoha Invasion Arc(Middle of konoha with a huge crater)



    Bio I'm using:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=145661
    Check this bio,as it is the most updated one: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=280842

    No one other than Myself and the Gobi Gobletson may post here. If required,Moderator's and official sensei'ss can input their opinion as well.
     
         

  2. #2
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,763
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Jana is love. Jana is life.
     



    Re: ‡Haniyasu-Hime - Goddess of the Earth‡ Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post


    ◊ REI's Rules and Regulations
    ◊ Custom Jutsu's and Custom Elements are allowed
    ◊ We start mid range from each other
    ◊ Killing is allowed
    ◊Terrain: Where Naruto and Pain fought during the Konoha Invasion Arc(Middle of konoha with a huge crater)



    Bio I'm using:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=145661
    Check this bio,as it is the most updated one: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=280842

    No one other than Myself and the Gobi Gobletson may post here. If required,Moderator's and official sensei'ss can input their opinion as well.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=234300

    As we're standing before eachother I tilt my head abit, giving you dumb look. In conjuction with doing so, a spring of black liquid erupts beneath your feet, throwing you off balance - which obviously makes you fall to the ground(Due the sudden pressure, and removal of vast ground under your feet). Simultaneously with the tilt, I rise my hand & snaps my fingers and a small flame is created at the oil, igniting it(Happens right after the oil erupts.). Setting the whole pool ablaze - you included.

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chackra Cost: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flowing river of oil, This oil can be used with other elemental moves and also can be used to exectute justus which oil is needed.



    Rank: D - C
    Type: Offensive - Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 15
    Damage points: 20 - 30 ( the longer it's aimed the more chakra it costs and it hits less )
    Description: User concentrates chakra into two of his/her fingers ( Middle and index finger ) for two seconds. Once that's done the user will snap his/her fingers inorder to create small fire that's size of fire from lighter but it burns at 450 degrees. The fire is almost harmless since it's hardly used on anything expect but detonation of bombs and lighting cigaretters when you don't have a lighter.
    Note:
    - Can be used twice per battle
    - Can only be used once per every two turns



    After the pool is set ablaze, I form a single hand sign, and a thick layer of erbium powder materlizes throughout the field. Not enough to block the vision of eachother, or anything of the sorts, but it's noticeably.

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will make a single hand seal and then they will manipulate their chakra to create a particle mist of erbium powder infused with their chakra to be spread throughout the terrain. The user uses this layer of erbium power to then monitor movement which can be used to identify the location of an enemy target when the powder is disturbed, the user may also identify the different types of disturbances like the skill of an experienced tracker identifying various means of disturbance and identify specifically what caused them.

     
         

  3. #3
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: ‡Haniyasu-Hime - Goddess of the Earth‡ Challenge

    As howard feels something is about to erupt under him,he stays on guard.As the oil erupts under him making him loose his balance,howard instinctively knows you are going to follow up with a fire based jutsu,so as soon as the oil erupts,he does a single seal coating his entire body in fire chakra making him impervious to all fire based jutsu upto A-rank(similar to Earth spear).Upon activating Fire skin.Howard gets up from the pool of fire,as he channels chaka to his feet to stay on balance.He walks towards your direction through the scorching flames and wings of flames erupt from his shoulders.Through the smoke,all you see is a shady figure with wings approaching your loaction.Right after making the wings,howard takes off from the ground,soaring towards your location exhaling a powerful stream of fire from his mouth as if he was a dragon.

    RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Katon:kasai sukin|Fire style:Fire skin|
    Type: Defence
    Rank:A
    Range:short
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Description:After the user performs a single handseal he channels his entire body with katon chakra and,the user coats himself with the katon chakra making him impervious to all katon jutsu's of A-rank and below
    Note:
    can only be taught by igneel
    can only be used 2 times in battle


    (Katon: Kasai Tenshi Tsubasa )-Fire Style: Fire Angel Wings
    Type: Defence
    Rank: B
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The User concentrates his/her Fire chakra in his/her shoulders.
    Then, the user shapes it into two (angel) wings made out of Fire. The user can use as a fire shield against wepons like Kunai's, Shuriken's Etc. This, jutsu can also alllow the user to Fly into the air.
    .Note: This, jutsu can be used once per battle.
    .Note: This, jutsu lasts two turns.
    .Note: The user must be Sannin rank or above


    ( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.


    P.S: Sorry for the late reply and that too with a sloppy one.Expect my next reply on or after 4th,as I'm extremely busy until then.Thank you^^
     
         

  4. #4
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,763
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Jana is love. Jana is life.
     



    Re: ‡Haniyasu-Hime - Goddess of the Earth‡ Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    As howard feels something is about to erupt under him,he stays on guard.As the oil erupts under him making him loose his balance,howard instinctively knows you are going to follow up with a fire based jutsu,so as soon as the oil erupts,he does a single seal coating his entire body in fire chakra making him impervious to all fire based jutsu upto A-rank(similar to Earth spear).Upon activating Fire skin.Howard gets up from the pool of fire,as he channels chaka to his feet to stay on balance.He walks towards your direction through the scorching flames and wings of flames erupt from his shoulders.Through the smoke,all you see is a shady figure with wings approaching your loaction.Right after making the wings,howard takes off from the ground,soaring towards your location exhaling a powerful stream of fire from his mouth as if he was a dragon.

    RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Katon:kasai sukin|Fire style:Fire skin|
    Type: Defence
    Rank:A
    Range:short
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Description:After the user performs a single handseal he channels his entire body with katon chakra and,the user coats himself with the katon chakra making him impervious to all katon jutsu's of A-rank and below
    Note:
    can only be taught by igneel
    can only be used 2 times in battle


    (Katon: Kasai Tenshi Tsubasa )-Fire Style: Fire Angel Wings
    Type: Defence
    Rank: B
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The User concentrates his/her Fire chakra in his/her shoulders.
    Then, the user shapes it into two (angel) wings made out of Fire. The user can use as a fire shield against wepons like Kunai's, Shuriken's Etc. This, jutsu can also alllow the user to Fly into the air.
    .Note: This, jutsu can be used once per battle.
    .Note: This, jutsu lasts two turns.
    .Note: The user must be Sannin rank or above


    ( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.


    P.S: Sorry for the late reply and that too with a sloppy one.Expect my next reply on or after 4th,as I'm extremely busy until then.Thank you^^
    Noticing the figure within the smoke arise, I immediatly unfold a scroll infront of me with one hand, whilst biting my thumb on the other. Without hesitation blood is wiped across the scroll and chains erupt out from the ground from below the burning oil, grapping your body as the wings erupt from your back.

    Before you can take off, you find yourself restrained - And is getting pinched to the ground as they pull back.
    Type: Supplmentary/Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage cost: N/A
    Description: This jutsu is a summoning technique. The user will unfold a scroll from his back quickly biting his thumb and slam the palm onto the scroll. By doing so chains of metal will shoot out from the ground beneath the opponent grabbing around him restraining him from movement. The chains are thin however extremely strong and is resitence to lightning attacks.
    ~ Useable twice



    The chains are of course hard to notice, within the pool of fire.

    As the chains are summoned I launch my arm up into the air, throwing away the scroll, and follows by bringing my fist slamming into the ground. In conjuction with the movement, an earthen fist wielding the Goddess of Earth, is formed above your location, and follows the movement of my arm. Striking into the ground as a meteorite, leaving a giant crater. Which should smash you to pieces.

    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Medium/Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user starts to focus doton-based chakra into Haniyasu-Hime. As a result the whip start to release earth, sand and dust, which goes into the air and forms an enormous fist (and a part of the lower arm) in the air that wields an earth-replica of Haniyasu-Hime. By slamming your own arm into the ground, the earth fist will do exactly the same on the opponent. The force that is released is so big that it even cracks the earth open on the place where the fist landed, leaving a giant crater.

    *Can only be used twice per battle*

     
         
    Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 12-02-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: grammar mistakes, probably alot more of them, lol

  5. #5
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: ‡Haniyasu-Hime - Goddess of the Earth‡ Challenge

    As the chain shoots up I would be up in the air,above the pool
    __________________________

    As the chains start to shoot up from the pool,I could hear the ringing sound of the chains as well as the splashing sound of the oil,I w/o hesitation make a tornado of fire around me,just enough to destroy the chains and fly straight towards you.By now I would obviously be out of the pool location.Right after break out of the chains,I perform 3 more handseals covering the entire ground mid-range under me with fire.This fire would obviously get fueled by the oil river which is in range of the jutsu making the effects more severe and making the fire last longer.Right after doing so,I disperse myself as air(thereby canceling fire skin and fire wings) and reappear long range to your left.If you see me disperse,it would make you think you are under some powerful genjutsu

    (Katon: sune-ku gogyou tatsumaki)-Fire Style: Fire Snake Tornado

    Type: Attack/Defense.
    Rank:A
    Range: Mid Range.
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers fire chakra around him/her and then creates a giant tornado around him/her. And, after that it form it self in the form of a giant snake/hebi and forms a shield around the user it self a shield of fire. And, your opponent can not touch you.
    .Note: The User Can Only Use This Jutsu only once a Battle.


    (Katon: Kaisu No Kusa)-Fire Release: Fire Grass
    Type: Attack, Supplementary
    Rank: A Rank
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user makes three hand seals and then manipulates the ground within a mid-range of them to have small, hot flames come out of the ground around them. The fire is hot enough to severely burn and damage the feet/other body parts of those who touch it. By regulating where they stream their katon chakra, the user is able to exclude certain areas from being set ablaze. Ex. The area beneath their feet.
    Note: The fire will burn for two turns.
    Note: Once created, the user isn't able to manipulate the fire so that it quits burning a certain area.
    Note: Can only be used once every four turns.
    Note: It takes a certain time before the flame reach a high enough temperature to severely burn the oppononent, leaving a small gap to react accordingly.


    (Futon: Taisan) Wind Style : Disperse
    Type : Defense/Supplementary
    Rank : A
    Range : N/A
    Chakra cost : 30
    Damage points N/A
    Description : The user is able to disperse his body into the wind, making the user one with the wind. The user can decide where he wants to reform back to his original state. Can be used to avoid incoming attacks.

    Note : Takes time to reform back into user's original state.
    Note : Dojutsus such as sharingan and byakugan can see the user of this jutsus chakra flow as he disperses into the air.
    Note : Can only be used Once per battle
    Note : Only used/taught by ~Yondaime~
     
         

  6. #6
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,763
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Jana is love. Jana is life.
     



    Re: ‡Haniyasu-Hime - Goddess of the Earth‡ Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    As the chain shoots up I would be up in the air,above the pool
    __________________________

    As the chains start to shoot up from the pool,I could hear the ringing sound of the chains as well as the splashing sound of the oil,I w/o hesitation make a tornado of fire around me,just enough to destroy the chains and fly straight towards you.By now I would obviously be out of the pool location.Right after break out of the chains,I perform 3 more handseals covering the entire ground mid-range under me with fire.This fire would obviously get fueled by the oil river which is in range of the jutsu making the effects more severe and making the fire last longer.Right after doing so,I disperse myself as air(thereby canceling fire skin and fire wings) and reappear long range to your left.If you see me disperse,it would make you think you are under some powerful genjutsu

    (Katon: sune-ku gogyou tatsumaki)-Fire Style: Fire Snake Tornado

    Type: Attack/Defense.
    Rank:A
    Range: Mid Range.
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers fire chakra around him/her and then creates a giant tornado around him/her. And, after that it form it self in the form of a giant snake/hebi and forms a shield around the user it self a shield of fire. And, your opponent can not touch you.
    .Note: The User Can Only Use This Jutsu only once a Battle.


    (Katon: Kaisu No Kusa)-Fire Release: Fire Grass
    Type: Attack, Supplementary
    Rank: A Rank
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user makes three hand seals and then manipulates the ground within a mid-range of them to have small, hot flames come out of the ground around them. The fire is hot enough to severely burn and damage the feet/other body parts of those who touch it. By regulating where they stream their katon chakra, the user is able to exclude certain areas from being set ablaze. Ex. The area beneath their feet.
    Note: The fire will burn for two turns.
    Note: Once created, the user isn't able to manipulate the fire so that it quits burning a certain area.
    Note: Can only be used once every four turns.
    Note: It takes a certain time before the flame reach a high enough temperature to severely burn the oppononent, leaving a small gap to react accordingly.


    (Futon: Taisan) Wind Style : Disperse
    Type : Defense/Supplementary
    Rank : A
    Range : N/A
    Chakra cost : 30
    Damage points N/A
    Description : The user is able to disperse his body into the wind, making the user one with the wind. The user can decide where he wants to reform back to his original state. Can be used to avoid incoming attacks.

    Note : Takes time to reform back into user's original state.
    Note : Dojutsus such as sharingan and byakugan can see the user of this jutsus chakra flow as he disperses into the air.
    Note : Can only be used Once per battle
    Note : Only used/taught by ~Yondaime~
    I disagree.
    _____________

    I simply procced with my move, creating the giant fist above your location. It will strike down upon you as the fire tornado disperses, and will struck you back into the ground. Obviously due the fire tornado, your vision is blocked and you can't see the fist incoming. It hits you as the fire disperses, which interupts you from further continueing your move(Meaning you never set the floor on fire.).

    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Medium/Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user starts to focus doton-based chakra into Haniyasu-Hime. As a result the whip start to release earth, sand and dust, which goes into the air and forms an enormous fist (and a part of the lower arm) in the air that wields an earth-replica of Haniyasu-Hime. By slamming your own arm into the ground, the earth fist will do exactly the same on the opponent. The force that is released is so big that it even cracks the earth open on the place where the fist landed, leaving a giant crater.

    *Can only be used twice per battle*



    As you're sent back into the oil pits, your armour's duration time is over and you can start getting severe burn wounds(Though if you take the hit, you're pretty much smashed to pieces nonetheless.).

    I procced by forming a hand sign causing erbium powder to materlize throughout the field.
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will make a single hand seal and then they will manipulate their chakra to create a particle mist of erbium powder infused with their chakra to be spread throughout the terrain. The user uses this layer of erbium power to then monitor movement which can be used to identify the location of an enemy target when the powder is disturbed, the user may also identify the different types of disturbances like the skill of an experienced tracker identifying various means of disturbance and identify specifically what caused them.

     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •