Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Obviou' fourth spar [Open]

Muta Aburame (unupdated)
    Rei's Rules & Regulations
    I will be using Aburame jutsus (C-rank) and Earth (D-rank)
    Mid range
    No stealing
    No Killing (officially)
    Plain grass field
    It isn't stated in my biography, but I hope that you won't mind me using a Kusarigama.
    I'd like to make the first move ^_^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Re: Obviou' fourth spar [Open]

Hazama :3

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

I have this feeling like I am going down. Why? Because my opponent is a strong one...

After Muta says this while measuring his opponent he charges at him and makes his Kikaichu form a clone on his right, a little bit in front of him. While both of them are running, Muta grabs his Kusarigama and throws it right towards your chest while holding the chain of the Kusarigama loosely in his right hand. The Kusarigame wouldn't stab you because the blade would be pointing downwards and thus the top (which is blunt) would hit your chest and deliver a strong blow and maybe throw you slightly off balance. With his left hand he grabs a kunai and creates a web on it out of his chakra, after the web is formed he launches it high in the air at your direction. The kunai would fly high above you in an arc-like fashion and land between mid and short range behind you. Both the throwing of the Kusarigama and the kunai happen at the same so the Kusarigama would hit your chest at the same time that the kunai would fly high above you. Immediatly after throwing both weapons, Muta and his clone stop running (they have reached a distance inbetween mid and short range from you) and Muta creates a thin, sharp pillar of earth which erupts from behind you and would pierce the back of your left leg.

(Mushi Bunshin) - Bug Clone
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description:Creates a clone of the user out of bugs.
    NOTE:Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.

(Mushi Yose) - Bug Summoning
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The Users creates a web of chakra when the place there hand on an object.Any bugs in the nearby area will come to this web. More bugs are obviously prealent in forested areas and grasslands than in deserts or lakes.
    NOTE:Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Status
    Oct 2011
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Quote Originally Posted by Obvious View Post
    I have this feeling like I am going down. Why? Because my opponent is a strong one...

After Muta says this while measuring his opponent he charges at him and makes his Kikaichu form a clone on his right, a little bit in front of him. While both of them are running, Muta grabs his Kusarigama and throws it right towards your chest while holding the chain of the Kusarigama loosely in his right hand. The Kusarigame wouldn't stab you because the blade would be pointing downwards and thus the top (which is blunt) would hit your chest and deliver a strong blow and maybe throw you slightly off balance. With his left hand he grabs a kunai and creates a web on it out of his chakra, after the web is formed he launches it high in the air at your direction. The kunai would fly high above you in an arc-like fashion and land between mid and short range behind you. Both the throwing of the Kusarigama and the kunai happen at the same so the Kusarigama would hit your chest at the same time that the kunai would fly high above you. Immediatly after throwing both weapons, Muta and his clone stop running (they have reached a distance inbetween mid and short range from you) and Muta creates a thin, sharp pillar of earth which erupts from behind you and would pierce the back of your left leg.

(Mushi Bunshin) - Bug Clone
    Damage Points:30
    Description:Creates a clone of the user out of bugs.
    NOTE:Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.

(Mushi Yose) - Bug Summoning
    Description:The Users creates a web of chakra when the place there hand on an object.Any bugs in the nearby area will come to this web. More bugs are obviously prealent in forested areas and grasslands than in deserts or lakes.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
    Now now, never underestimate your own skill young one.

I watch enticingly as you begin to run at me. Preparing for any attack you may have towards me. Lifting my hat above my head I notice a some-what clone being made to your side, a innocent yet insane smile grow on my face. This is when I notice you throw your kusarigama in my direction, whilst attempting to perform another task with your free hand. As the Kusarigama is viciously descending towards me, I use
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

restricting any form of inhibition that may be apparent in my body, I begin to sway my body in an unpredictable manner. As the Kusarigama's blunt side is about to strike with my body, I spin towards my left in a clock-wise direction. Whilst doing so, after performing my first spin, I grab a part of the chain linked to the Kusarigama and hold firmly, pulling it with all my might, causing you to stagger forwards and towards me, reaching my short range. Where after pulling and you're in the motion of staggering, I run straight at you and jump into the air; with an elegant manner, deliver a hard kick aimed straight at your face.
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Now now, never underestimate your own skill young one.

I watch enticingly as you begin to run at me. Preparing for any attack you may have towards me. Lifting my hat above my head I notice a some-what clone being made to your side, a innocent yet insane smile grow on my face. This is when I notice you throw your kusarigama in my direction, whilst attempting to perform another task with your free hand. As the Kusarigama is viciously descending towards me, I use
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

restricting any form of inhibition that may be apparent in my body, I begin to sway my body in an unpredictable manner. As the Kusarigama's blunt side is about to strike with my body, I spin towards my left in a clock-wise direction. Whilst doing so, after performing my first spin, I grab a part of the chain linked to the Kusarigama and hold firmly, pulling it with all my might, causing you to stagger forwards and towards me, reaching my short range. Where after pulling and you're in the motion of staggering, I run straight at you and jump into the air; with an elegant manner, deliver a hard kick aimed straight at your face.
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

Those are wise words you speak, I will follow them. Why? Because I won't give up!

After having thrown the kunai and Kusarigama, Muta suddenly sees you swaying your body randomly. Not willing to take any risks as your sudden behaviour might be a trap, Muta stops running. Muta let's go off his Kusarigama as he grabs two more kunais, one in each of his hands and places a web on both of them. One of them he throws at your left and the other one at your right, they both land between mid and short range from you.

The bugss... I am calling them *crazy, mad face*

Whulst Muta was doing this, his clone has now reached your short range as he didn't stop running and you dodged the Kusarigama. Muta's clone turns into a large cloud of bugs which aims for your head and attempst to hurt you, block your sight and drain your chakra.

(Mushi Yose) - Bug Summoning x2

(Kikaichu Masu Misairu no Jutsu) - Destruction Bug Mass Projectile Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user sends a bigger version of Destruction Bug Projectile Technique dealing more damage to the target.
    Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.