Description: the user expels a very large cloud of flame in to the air, however this is merely a distraction, the fire does not disperse but rather condenses into countless tiny embers which very slowly fall to the ground in the target area. When the user performs the Tiger hand seal these embers burst in to flame again, the result is covering the target area an explosion that covers short range from the epicentre of the explosion. This technique also causes large black clouds to form, mimicking the clouds used for Kirin however no lightning is present.
- Can only be taught by Shinta,
- Can at most cause three areas of embers to explode although the ember rain covers the entire field,
- The embers do no significant harm until they are detonated,
- Can be used four times per battle,
- The embers can continue raining for up to two turns, after which they become useless. On the turn of detonation, this jutsu must be posted again. The repost does not count as one of the four uses but still counts towards one of the three jutsu for that turn,
- The large black clouds remain on the field for four turns but again serve no purpose for kirin.