Page 11 of 14 « First ... 7891011121314 Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 333
  1. #251
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Well naruto has to be like obito, and still not turn evil thats the whole point of the story. Rin liked obitos rival kakashi, so sakura has to like narutos rival sasuke. Naruto has to face what obito did and not be like him. Thats how i read it, anyway.
     
         

  2. #252
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    sometimes I feel kishi might troll Sakura for fanservice :/
    Kishi does a lot of things for fanservice lately...
     
         

  3. #253
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Kishi does a lot of things for fanservice lately...
    Do you think he will do it to her though?
     
         

  4. #254
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Do you think he will do it to her though?
    Considering latest events, yes.
    Though he did defend her against crazy Hinata fans in one interview.
    He was very disgusted with all the hate letters where they said that Hinata should be the heroine, not Sakura and Kishi said that no, Sakura is the heroine. They say Hinata, Hinata, but I say it's Sakura, something along those lines.
     
         

  5. #255
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Considering latest events, yes.
    Though he did defend her against crazy Hinata fans in one interview.
    He was very disgusted with all the hate letters where they said that Hinata should be the heroine, not Sakura and Kishi said that no, Sakura is the heroine. They say Hinata, Hinata, but I say it's Sakura, something along those lines.
    Really ?
     
         

  6. #256
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Really ?
    Yeap.
     
         

  7. #257
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Considering latest events, yes.
    Though he did defend her against crazy Hinata fans in one interview.
    He was very disgusted with all the hate letters where they said that Hinata should be the heroine, not Sakura and Kishi said that no, Sakura is the heroine. They say Hinata, Hinata, but I say it's Sakura, something along those lines.
    They sent hate laters? How disgusting... I'm glad Kishi stood up agaisnt people like that.

    He confirmed Sakura is heroine so Sakura is safe?
     
         

  8. #258
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    They sent hate laters? How disgusting... I'm glad Kishi stood up agaisnt people like that.
    Yeap.
    I am trying to find that interview...
     
         

  9. #259
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yeap.
    I am trying to find that interview...
    Ok, Can you tell me if you find it please?
     
         

  10. #260
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Ok, Can you tell me if you find it please?
    Discussion time:

    So I seen several discussions on the Sakura confession, especially on Kishiotos interview on it. From what I gathered, this is the correct interview translation summed up:

    One of the interviewers: “Sakura had always been worried about Naruto, but her actions towards Naruto seem to have a different feel from before, she seems very anxious about Naruto…How does she feel about Sasuke-kun?”

    Kishimoto: “As for Sakura… Sasuke… what about Sasuke? Naruto is close and she worries about Naruto as well, but as expected, she [loves] Sasuke.

    Interviewer: "Because of this, she acted quite haughty towards that guy. She used Naruto’s love for her and told him she loved him."

    Kishimoto: "On the contrary…. I felt like depicting an honest girl, with a surprisingly stubborn impression.”

    And Kishimoto also comments:

    "So... she became such a character, but... well... from here on, maybe I should draw her showing a bit more spirit.
    I figured I had placed her in a heroin-like situation
    But from the readers I was told harshly that she wasn't heroin-ish at all
    Perhaps I should show depict her a bit more like a heroin
    Because you say 'Hinata Hinata,' I say 'She's not Hinata'"

    Source

    And from what I've read in the comments, the love part is in brackets because it's highly suspected that Kishi said loved (as in loved Sasuke) and that it's correctly translated with the help of someone that knows Japanese.
     
         

  11. #261
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Discussion time:

    So I seen several discussions on the Sakura confession, especially on Kishiotos interview on it. From what I gathered, this is the correct interview translation summed up:

    One of the interviewers: “Sakura had always been worried about Naruto, but her actions towards Naruto seem to have a different feel from before, she seems very anxious about Naruto…How does she feel about Sasuke-kun?”

    Kishimoto: “As for Sakura… Sasuke… what about Sasuke? Naruto is close and she worries about Naruto as well, but as expected, she [loves] Sasuke.

    Interviewer: "Because of this, she acted quite haughty towards that guy. She used Naruto’s love for her and told him she loved him."

    Kishimoto: "On the contrary…. I felt like depicting an honest girl, with a surprisingly stubborn impression.”

    And Kishimoto also comments:

    "So... she became such a character, but... well... from here on, maybe I should draw her showing a bit more spirit.
    I figured I had placed her in a heroin-like situation
    But from the readers I was told harshly that she wasn't heroin-ish at all
    Perhaps I should show depict her a bit more like a heroin
    Because you say 'Hinata Hinata,' I say 'She's not Hinata'"

    Source

    And from what I've read in the comments, the love part is in brackets because it's highly suspected that Kishi said loved (as in loved Sasuke) and that it's correctly translated with the help of someone that knows Japanese.
    so how did he make her ebtter?
     
         

  12. #262
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    so how did he make her ebtter?
    Is the series ended?
     
         

  13. #263
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    I don't think she truly loves him but thats just me. :shrug:
     
         

  14. #264
    Academy Student
    Status
    resurrected is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Old Sasuke will get back, mark my words.
    What u guys dont understand is that Sasuke was never "good". He was always seeking for power to kill his brother and he decided to destroy konoha after he found out the truth..but he never became "bad", he was always the same. in his missions he saved naruto and others just because that was his mission. thats all
     
         

  15. #265
    -@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    SAmIDeXtEr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    785
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    i know ,RIGHT
     
         

  16. #266
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    so how did he make her ebtter?
    It has already started. Her first move was when she figured out the Zetsu. More is to come my dear friend.
     
         

  17. #267
    Sage CDT23's Avatar
    Status
    CDT23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Nice guys finish last, that's why Sasuke treats her like trash. Naruto looses the game when it comes to the ladies... even Garra was more badass, see those female under his feet when he made that speech at the beginning of the war.
     
         

  18. #268
    Member daviddragon's Avatar
    Status
    daviddragon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    because she is a idiot women
     
         

  19. #269
    Sand Demon GaaraXSakura4eva's Avatar
    Status
    GaaraXSakura4eva is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Suna
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by leggomynecro View Post
    Because she is a woman.

    Think of real life examples.


    Man beats his wife. She stays with him because it is somehow her fault.


    Man cheats on his wife. She stays with him because this women to can convince herself she is the reason.


    Man tries to kill his wife. This women stays to because she will convince herself it is 100% her fault he acted out like that.


    Man does all three. Women will still stay. Because she can twist the truth enough she is the cause of his actions.

    In the mind of these women "If I fix what is wrong with me he would stop treating me like this.".


    Not all women do this but their are those that do. Sakura fits this personality type.
    You are obviously not a woman. These are definitely not the reasons. Men like that don't let you leave. They will do anything to protect themselves from going to prison, even murder.

    Let me give you the REAL reasons:

    1. Woman stays with man that beats her because she is terrified to leave. He may chase her or keep tabs on her. He may threaten family if she doesn't "cooperate." She has nowhere to go because the man made sure he was the only person in her life.

    2. Woman stays with man that cheated on her because she thinks of her children. Also, the guy may be abusive, which is the more likely case. Cheaters are self-centered.

    3. Woman stays with man whom tried to kill her because she is too afraid to leave. He may threaten the lives of her friends and family if she tries.

    4. If the man is guilty of all three, the woman is definitely too afraid to leave. She may have been slowly brain-washed to depend on him alone by manipulation.

    Not every woman has someone they can go to when things get rough. Most of us must do what we must to live. This may be why guys like you think we are crazy. We are in survivor mode.




    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post



    Some teenage girls are like this...... sadly reality REALLY IS stranger than fiction
    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Because she a girl.

    Girl in love > Logic and any form of reasoning, basically their brains just shut down and their emotions take control.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnbuWhite View Post
    Treat a chick like shit and she might love you forever. i hate to say it but its true. A friend of mine got thrown up against a locker by a dude in school. he straight slammed her and she ended up having a baby by dude. soo... girls are like that. some of em
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooby Kyuubi View Post
    Sakura represents the 90% of women in this world. They like douchebags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suan19 View Post
    Women always the guy who act cool or a douche who treat them like crap. Sakura is one of those girls
    Quote Originally Posted by mushidama View Post
    because most women are alike they like good looking man that treats them like sh*t case in point sakura loves sasuke treats her like crap and the more he does it the more she loves him its been going on since the beginning of time, Stereotypical thinking.
    This is BS. Girls like guys like this because that is what they are told to do. Look at what's on TV, listen to lyrics of songs on the radio, or even watch a movie. Look at the way women are portrayed. We are told we don't matter. We are always treated as fodder characters. The movies geared towards women, even the action movies, always have lame fight scenes in comparasion to fight scenes in action movies geared towards men. Love is a word that has been thrown around so much, I don't even know what it means anymore. It's all pathetic.

    We are taught to accept this type of behavior from men because men are supposed to be strong, wealthy, and unemotional. Personally, I call BS on all of this. I know awesome men that are far from being the stereotypical male. If you want to see women chase after awesome men, then protest all the current nonsense flying around. Also, don't change yourself just because someone tells you it's cool.



    Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    love is blind.................... if you truly love someone, then you will keep loving until you die no matter what he does to you............. same goes for true friendship........................... love sticks like a shard in the heart.............. Those who love would understand this...................
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokillerz View Post
    because love is blind, fools...
    Quote Originally Posted by Harusaki Tsukiko View Post
    Could you blame a girl for loving someone? You can't control how you feels towards somebody! I used to think it's kinda stupid too but it's kinda admiring because you can't find someone with that much devotion! Besides, the answer to the question varied according to people and their personal preferences! Some people who hate Sakura, or Sasuke or Sasusaku in general or prefer different pairings will say that she's stupid and deny anything that hinted them being together. If the question was 'Why is Karin in love with Sasuke?' I will say she's not and that Sasuke doesn't care about her and this is because I don't like Sasukarin or Sasunaru if you are talking about Naruto. So it's just according to personal preferences. This is like asking 'Why is Hinata still in love with Naruto?'
    For those of you who says 'Sakura's not in love with him and she's delusional' why don't you sit down and read the manga all over again because the answer is obvious. (i'm trying not to bash anyone about this but it's true)

    But I'm sure some of you will immediately disagree with me because people are different but i know for a fact that love is blind! If you love someone so much, you are blind to their flaws and bad qualities because in general, love is like that.
    Why do people say love is blind. That's BS. Yes, loving someone means accepting someone completely, flaws and all. However, that does not mean you are blind to their actions. If they are doing something wrong, it means you can stand up to them and show them what's right, in a respectful manner. If you disagree on something, it means you can tell that other person without holding back. Loving someone means you can be your total self around someone AND create an environment where that person can be his/her total self around you. There is no blindness involved.


    The bottom line is Sakura is the way she is because this is how Kishimoto makes her. He doesn't develop her character well, and ALL OF US know that! He says he cannot develop female characters well, but that's just an excuse for laziness. Good writers develop all their characters appropriately to the plots of their stories. They do not give the shaft to some of their characters and use lame excuses, such as I'm not so-and-so, in order to not do work.

    Blame Kishimoto for Sakura's character, not real women of the real world. :P
     
         

  20. #270
    -@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    SAmIDeXtEr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    785
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    True story bro.....chicKs like sakura just wanna grasp sasuke's manliness...Fu.cK that..
    Hinata's my babe...To hell with sakura...:D
     
         
    Last edited by SAmIDeXtEr; 12-03-2012 at 08:49 PM.

  21. #271
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    It's not love. I really hate how kishi keeps shoving this down our throats. Naruto liking Sakura and Sakura liking Sasuke are nothing more than childish crushes. They have no foundation to be called love. Hinata's love for Naruto was far better developed. She looked up to Naruto from a very young age because he was everything she wanted to be, someone full of confidence who doesn't know the meaning of 'giving up'. Naruto gave her faith that she could change herself, and she has because of it.
    agree bro .. totally true ...... people that dont get this are idiots :P & kishis how the hell us he even married lol ...
     
         

  22. #272
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    quoute *
    "So... she became such a character, but... well... from here on, maybe I should draw her showing a bit more spirit.
    I figured I had placed her in a heroin-like situation
    But from the readers I was told harshly that she wasn't heroin-ish at all
    Perhaps I should show depict her a bit more like a heroin
    Because you say 'Hinata Hinata,' I say 'She's not Hinata'"

    No shit kishi , you figured that out this late .... what a troll
     
         

  23. #273
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    No shit kishi , you figured that out this late .... what a troll
    No, Kishi does what he wants with his characters.
    It's not his fault fans go totally crazy and *****y for something they cannot understand. :sy:
     
         

  24. #274
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    No, Kishi does what he wants with his characters.
    It's not his fault fans go totally crazy and *****y for something they cannot understand. :sy:
    The customers are always right chatte
     
         

  25. #275
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    The customers are always right chatte
    Not when the customers are 15 years old spoiled brats that cannot understand a deeper message that Kishi wants to convey via his characters.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •