Page 7 of 14 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 333
  1. #151
    Member AngelSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    AngelSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    the power of lovE ...
    lol ..
     
         

  2. #152
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,817
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    She was 12 when she fell in love ..
    what does age have to do with it ?
     
         

  3. #153
    Member
    Status
    koolsmooch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    she loves sasuke cos love is blind
     
         

  4. #154
    Mr. Gangster XXKillThemAllxX's Avatar
    Status
    XXKillThemAllxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me... Who Else But I?
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    The answer to your question is simple..... HOPE.
     
         

  5. #155
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Posts
    12,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    don't blame her, she knows that naruto is not going to satisfy her!
     
         

  6. #156
    Member H1dd3nD3m0n's Avatar
    Status
    H1dd3nD3m0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Because Kishi just doesn't care about her and doesn't feel like changing her objectives.
     
         

  7. #157
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by H1dd3nD3m0n View Post
    Because Kishi just doesn't care about her and doesn't feel like changing her objectives.
    Biggest bullshit ever.
     
         

  8. #158
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Because she a girl.

    Girl in love > Logic and any form of reasoning, basically their brains just shut down and their emotions take control.
     
         

  9. #159
    Member H1dd3nD3m0n's Avatar
    Status
    H1dd3nD3m0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Biggest bullshit ever.
    Its not bullshit, its a sentence.
     
         

  10. #160
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by H1dd3nD3m0n View Post
    Its not bullshit, its a sentence.
    It's bullshit.
     
         

  11. #161
    Member
    Status
    AnbuWhite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Treat a chick like shit and she might love you forever. i hate to say it but its true. A friend of mine got thrown up against a locker by a dude in school. he straight slammed her and she ended up having a baby by dude. soo... girls are like that. some of em
     
         

  12. #162
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Because she a girl.

    Girl in love > Logic and any form of reasoning, basically their brains just shut down and their emotions take control.
    she was in love at age 12....
     
         

  13. #163
    The Blizzard naruto556's Avatar
    Status
    naruto556 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deal with it.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    simple answer because sakura is an idiot annoying shit xD
     
         

  14. #164
    Yondaime nrto60's Avatar
    Status
    nrto60 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    tHe suBliMinaL SubConScioUs
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    love is blind.................... if you truly love someone, then you will keep loving until you die no matter what he does to you............. same goes for true friendship........................... love sticks like a shard in the heart.............. Those who love would understand this...................
     
         

  15. #165
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    love is blind.................... if you truly love someone, then you will keep loving until you die no matter what he does to you............. same goes for true friendship........................... love sticks like a shard in the heart.............. Those who love would understand this...................
    once again.... she WAS 12!!!!!
     
         

  16. #166
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    she was in love at age 12....
    Your point?.

    Doesn't matter if she was 12 or not, She still acts the same towards sasuke now as she did back then, She failed to kill him because she let her emotions get in the way
     
         

  17. #167
    Yondaime nrto60's Avatar
    Status
    nrto60 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    tHe suBliMinaL SubConScioUs
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    once again.... she WAS 12!!!!!
    age limitations do not apply to love dear.................... its the most powerful potion in the world.................. you can't understand that unless you truly fall in love with someone............. not ordinary crushes, real love that sticks like a shard in the heart...........
     
         

  18. #168
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    Posts
    3,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    Why does Naruto still love Sasuke?
    Because Sasuke was first Naruto's love.
     
         

  19. #169
    Member LordHokage22's Avatar
    Status
    LordHokage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California!
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the power of the
    dark sideeeeee
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Girls dig bad boys..


    BUT, I highly doubt she feels that way about him still.

    I wouldnt mind sasuke killing sakura actually. it'll get naruto pumped.\\ and who doesn't love naruto getting pumped?
     
         

  20. #170
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by LordHokage22 View Post
    Girls dig bad boys..


    BUT, I highly doubt she feels that way about him still.

    I wouldnt mind sasuke killing sakura actually. it'll get naruto pumped.\\ and who doesn't love naruto getting pumped?
    Sakura can't die. She needs to be with Naruto
     
         

  21. #171
    Member LordHokage22's Avatar
    Status
    LordHokage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California!
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the power of the
    dark sideeeeee
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    don't blame her, she knows that naruto is not going to satisfy her!
    I bet he can. 3 clones in bijuu mode to stuff each of her holes? xD hahahaha xDD he will be shooting bijuu bombs from his **** LOL I know my man naruto can satisfy ;DD
     
         

  22. #172
    Member LordHokage22's Avatar
    Status
    LordHokage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California!
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the power of the
    dark sideeeeee
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Sakura can't die. She needs to be with Naruto
    I doubt that will happen ;o I see sakura dying x.x and getting with no one
     
         

  23. #173
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by LordHokage22 View Post
    I doubt that will happen ;o I see sakura dying x.x and getting with no one
    So many haters would hate on her if she died that I wouldn't be able to handle it.
     
         

  24. #174
    Member LordHokage22's Avatar
    Status
    LordHokage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California!
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the power of the
    dark sideeeeee
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    So many haters would hate on her if she died that I wouldn't be able to handle it.
    Yeah, honestly, I would cry x.x she is a good girl D:

    nobody would care if tenten would die x___x
     
         

  25. #175
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: Why does Sakura still love sasuke ..?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    1) he tried to kill her TWICE

    2) he NEver gave a shit about her

    3) he showed more interest in Karin when he found out she was uzamaki ten he ever did with Sakura

    4) sakura loved
    Sasuke because he was cool and strong but now that title
    Belongs to naruto who saves the
    Village from pain and is
    Now easily
    Top
    5 strongest ninja in the world and narutos entire village knows
    Him
    As
    A
    Savior
    Now
    !
    Maybe she still believe in him?Or maybe she not accept a negative answer.
     
         

Page 7 of 14 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •