Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o

Re: ♦ Custom Jutsu Submission ♦

(Sogeki no Geijutsu: Jūden no Dangan)- Sniper Art: Bullet Circuit
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30 (+10 with clones)
    Damage: 60 (+20 with clones)
    Description: Several arrows surging with lightning energy are shot from the user's bow at high speed to accurately strike multiple targets. They each follow their own designated path and are seen as bright streaks of light, making them very difficult for non-doujutsu users to trace. Metal wires may be attached to and made more durable by the arrows' lightning so they could paralyze targets ensnared by them. When performed in collaboration with shadow clones, many additional arrows can be shot for a stronger attack.
    -Usable 3 times per battle
    -No S-rank or higher lightning techniques next turn
    -Must have a bow

~Declined~ They should be easy to track if they're bright, take out the part about Doujutsu users having it easy and hard for non-Doujutsus. How many arrows can you shoot with this technique. Be precise in your resubmission.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyDwarf View Post
    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Myoujou Fuhen Waikyoku) – Summoning Technique: Lucifer's Everlasting Torment
    Type: Supplmentary/Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage cost: N/A
    Description: The user unfolds a scroll in front of him and quickly bites his thumb and wipes blood over a seal on the scroll - this allows the user to summon shiny metal chains (made of Platinum) to shoot/burst out from the ground below an opponent and wrap around him, at high speed, constricting/restricting his movement (e.g. handseals). These chains can not hurt the opponent (i.e. it doesnt have spikes that protrude from it) but are merely used to immobilize him - the chains are light-weight yet relatively strong and is resistant to lightning jutsus.
    Note: Can only be summoned twice per battle.
    Created by DopeyDwarf

~Pending~ This is touchy...it falls under the CE section IMO. Get Caliburn or Nexus's opinion on this, VM me with their responses and I'll re-check this one.
    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Myoujou Fuhen Waikyoku) – Summoning Technique: Lucifer's Everlasting Torment
    Type: Supplmentary/Offensive
    Damage cost: N/A
    Description: The user unfolds a scroll in front of him and quickly bites his thumb and wipes blood over a seal on the scroll - this allows the user to summon shiny metal chains to shoot/burst out from the ground below an opponent and wrap around him, at high speed, constricting/restricting his movement (e.g. handseals). These chains can not hurt the opponent (i.e. it doesnt have spikes that protrude from it) but are merely used to immobilize him - the chains are light-weight yet relatively strong and is resistant to lightning jutsus.
    Note: Can only be summoned twice per battle.
    Created by DopeyDwarf

As discussed with Izuna, this jutsu was changed to just regular metal chains which he says is approvable.

~Declined~ Similar techniques already exist:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...33&postcount=1

(Hetto-neko no Jutsu: Kari Gunpou) - Civet Style: Hunting Tactics
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing a single Snake handseal, the user will project a certain sound (most likely their voice or a growl) to a different area on the field. This is used as primarily a diversion tactic often seen employed by Civets to distract their prey. This jutsu can be used to mislead the target(s) into believing that there are more ninja on the field then in reality or, may even be used to sound like a sneak attack from behind the opponent(s). It may even be used to cause the target(s) to believe that a projectile is coming from another location, allowing the user to mask the projectile’s true trajectory. This jutsu is not sound-related, since it doesn’t involve any manipulation of sound - it is just the chakra enhancement/infusion of sound waves.
    Note: Humans can only use this 4 times per battle.
    Note: Must have mastered ninjutsu.
    Note: Must have mastered Basic 5 elemental ninjutsu.
    Note: Must have signed the Civet Contract.

~Pending~ I personally believe it's a Sound based jutsu, so I'll leave it for Mugi to check. Ask him to check it if you want the process to be faster.
    ~Declined~ It's a sound jutsu, when you infuse sound with your chakra to enhance it, how is it not manipulation?..

(Kikaichu Tsukamu) – Destruction Bug Convergence
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After dispersing his Kikaichū, the user will manipulate some of their Kikaichū bugs to suddenly burst out from underground and shoot out at the desired location that that is powerful enough to maim an opponent. The mass of Kikaichū bugs all have very sharp wings, akin to that of kunais which will continually slice the target as they fly past him.
    Note: Can only use 3 times per battle.
    Note: Must be a member of the Aburame Clan.
    Created by DopeyDwarf

~Approved~

Last edited by Mugiwara; 02-03-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Quote Originally Posted by Teno757 View Post

Summoning Animal: Phaze The Lesser bird of paradise
    Scroll Owner:Teno757
    Other Users who have signed contract: Nobody
    Summoning Boss if existing: The lesser bird of paradise
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract:None ATM

~Declined~ What is "Phaze The Lesser bird of paradise". Ain't any kind of animal I know. When submitting a new summon, you only mention the species, not the name of the animal.

Summoning Technique: (souseiki harinezumi) Phaze
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 70
    Damage points: 70
    Description:The user Does 4 hand seals. and then bites his THUMB and slam his hands on the ground. once that happens. Phaze will appear in the air. soaring over me. it is as big as sauske hawk. so easy ridable. Phaze has a Mark on its back. that reacts to my chakra. allowing me to reverse summon on that mark on her back. only can do it once. all i have to do is the tiger hand seal. Phaze speaclizes in S rank water.. She is very fast. flys at the speed of 50Mph. she focuses her chakra through her wings on her tail when she is angry. once that happens she then spins around in circles real fast causing a tornado to form. once the tornado starts forming she sheds her feathers into the tornado.. once the tornado touches down the feathers inside the tornado starts to explode. causing a tornado explosion

-Note:Can only stay for 4 turns
    -Note:Take 2 turns to Spin around to cause the tornado
    -Note:Cant use any B rank or higher jutsu once the summon is in play
    -Note:If the bird is hit while forming the tornado . the jutsu is cancelled
    -Notenly can use once
    -Notenced used it is automatically reversed summon

~Declined~ Summon wasn't approved.

(kasai-denkou :hirate senmetsu) Fire-Thunder Style: Palm Annihilation
    Type:Attack
    Range:Long
    Chakra Cost:70
    Chakra Damage:90
    Description: The user does 4 hand signs once he does that. He spread both of his hands apart/ at a 180 degree angle from each other. as that occurs he channels his lightning chakra into his left hand to mold the lightning into a big HAND PALM. in the middle of body. while the left hand is molding the hand from lightning the right hand starts channeling his fire chakra into the Palm Hand. (Fire is inside the Lightning Palm). Once it is complete. it will look like

. (Imagine the lightning is the outline. and its filled with fire.)

Once Its complete. i let it go. jump back. and do 2 hand seals. once i do that it goes towards the enemy. once it gets in range with the enemy. it explodes... looks likke

-Note:Takes 1 turn to complete
    -Note:Cant use Fire/Thunder for 2 turns after use
    -Note:The explosion is as big and wide as Jariya King Toad. (i forgot its name)
    -Note:Can use it only once
    -Note:Taught by Teno757 only

(Edit or take out anything if u pls)

~Declined~ A whole custom clan was made on this abilities, please make some research next time.

Summoning Animal: The Lesser bird of paradise
    Scroll Owner:Teno757
    Other Users who have signed contract: Nobody
    Summoning Boss if existing: Phaze
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract:None ATM

(Just incase you dont believe thats a bird speciies)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Bird-of-paradise

~Approved~

Summoning Technique: (souseiki harinezumi) Phaze
    Chakra Cost: 70
    Damage points: 70
    Description:The user Does 4 hand seals. and then bites his THUMB and slam his hands on the ground. once that happens. Phaze will appear in the air. soaring over me. it is as big as sauske hawk. so easy ridable. Phaze has a Mark on its back. that reacts to my chakra. allowing me to reverse summon on that mark on her back. only can do it once. all i have to do is the tiger hand seal. Phaze speaclizes in S rank water.. She is very fast. flys at the speed of 50Mph. she focuses her chakra through her wings on her tail when she is angry. once that happens she then spins around in circles real fast causing a tornado to form. once the tornado starts forming she sheds her feathers into the tornado.. once the tornado touches down the feathers inside the tornado starts to explode. causing a tornado explosion

-Note:Can only stay for 4 turns
    -Note:Take 2 turns to Spin around to cause the tornado
    -Note:Cant use any B rank or higher jutsu once the summon is in play
    -Note:If the bird is hit while forming the tornado . the jutsu is cancelled
    -Notenly can use once
    -Notenced used it is automatically reversed summon

~Declined~ Mention that this summon specialize in Water or Wind and up to S-rank only. No tornado if it's mastered Water. No feather bombs, and no reverse summoning. Not only is the reverse summoning a cannon technique used by Naruto and the Toad, it was made a custom long ago, hence you'd be ripping it off.

Type: Supplamentary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Chakra Damaga: None
    Description: The user does 2 hand seals. then mold their chakra to the exact shape of themselves. once that happen the lava clones appear from the ground. covered in lava. since they are covered in lava physical hits and Fire jutsu under A rank wont work. They can use up to B rank lava. B rank Earth and B rank Fire
    -Note: Can only use 3 clones
    -Note: Water automatically destroys them
    -Notenly stay on the field for 2 turns since lava hardens

(Edit anything u see fit . or take out anything)

~Declined~ Similar technique already exist.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lawliet defiled my Status!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Sorry, my bad. Those were lame submissions. So i'm resubmitting: First one i lowered the effect for what i really wanted to induce: extreme pain. Second one i copied parts from the lower rank technique and explained what i can block concretely.

Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Bukotsu Zou No Sochi | Lazy Fist: The Clumsy Stomp of The Elephant
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:
    One of the most dangerous moves in Lazy Fist but also one of the simplest. The user focus a big amount of chakra on his palms, fingers, fists, feet, elbows or knees and hits the opponent up to 6 times. This disturbs the enemy's chakra flow and produces a deep, strong S-Rank illusion. This painful illusion makes the enemy feel an intense pain, as if the hit area was completly crushed. The enemy may even faint from the agonizing pain if he doesn't release the genjutsu. If the enemy looks or tries to feel the affected area he'll see/feel as if it was indeed completely crushed, making it hard to decipher/see through the illusion.

Note: Requires Lazy Fist training
    Note2: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note3: Impact stance can be used without limit but, if connected, illusion only works twice
    Note4: Requires Genjutsu Mastery

~Approved~

Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Tonsou No Ranningu Panda | Lazy Fist: The Escape of the Running Panda
    Type: Defensive
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    Perhaps the strongest of all of the Lazy Fist stances, this technique is a more advanced form of The Dance of The Drunken Haze, using the same Chu Gar (Southern Praying Manthis) stance with the same basic abilities but used to a much higher caliber. By using this stance the user is able to use his hands in wide, fluid movements to deflect incoming projectiles or taijutsu attacks directed at him. He must keep his hands coated in a layer of chakra that protects them while he deflects the projectiles or attacks. Upon contact with the enemy, the user induces a powerful S-Rank Genjutsu. This Genjutsu affects all of the enemy's senses, making him see the user disappear into a burst of bamboo leafs and even hear him run away. The enemy will even see and hear small signs of movement in the ground around him, further fueling the illusion that the user has ran with a full burst of speed away from him. This technique serves as the ultimate defense/escape for Lazy Fist Masters.

Note2: The illusion effect only connects twice but the stance can be used without limit
    Note3: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note5: Can deflect any S-Rank or lower Taijutsu attack (except gates)
    Note6: Can be used to deflect or block Kenjutsu moves of the A-Rank or lower.
    Note7: Can be used to defend against C-Rank or lower elemental projectiles within reason
    Note8: Can be used to defend against basic weapons even if infused with chakra or poisoned (chakra coated hands protect the user)

~Pending~ Perhaps I'm not seeing it, but where are the restrictions on this one? Does it have a time limit?
    Resubmitting as agreed, my bad for not specifying that ^^

Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Tonsou No Ranningu Panda | Lazy Fist: The Escape of the Running Panda
    Type: Defensive
    Description:
    Perhaps the strongest of all of the Lazy Fist stances, this technique is a more advanced form of The Dance of The Drunken Haze, using the same Chu Gar (Southern Praying Manthis) stance with the same basic abilities but used to a much higher caliber. By using this stance the user is able to use his hands in wide, fluid movements to deflect incoming projectiles or taijutsu attacks directed at him. He must keep his hands coated in a layer of chakra that protects them while he deflects the projectiles or attacks. Upon contact with the enemy, the user induces a powerful S-Rank Genjutsu. This Genjutsu affects all of the enemy's senses, making him see the user disappear into a burst of bamboo leafs and even hear him run away. The enemy will even see and hear small signs of movement in the ground around him, further fueling the illusion that the user has ran with a full burst of speed away from him. This technique serves as the ultimate defense/escape for Lazy Fist Masters.

Note2: The illusion effect only connects twice but the stance can be used without limit
    Note3: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note5: Can deflect any S-Rank or lower Taijutsu attack (except gates)
    Note6: Can be used to deflect or block Kenjutsu moves of the A-Rank or lower.
    Note7: Can be used to defend against C-Rank or lower elemental projectiles within reason
    Note8: Can be used to defend against basic weapons even if infused with chakra or poisoned (chakra coated hands protect the user)
    Note9: The illusion only works in the turn its used (meaning that it ends the moment the following turn of the user begins), until its released or until the user makes a direct attack on the enemy, at which time he'll become visible again.

~Approved~

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Doton/Raiton: Sono Su-pa Akutibu Torikkusuta-Kinezumi | Earth/Lightning Release: The Super Active Trickster Squirrels
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 100 (-10 to the user)
    Description:
    The user makes 2 hand seals (snake+monkey) and 9 normal sized squirrels made of rock and dense earth chakra rise from the ground within range. The squirrels are then infused with an enormous amount of lightning chakra, glowing in a bright blueish color. The lightning enables them to move (above ground or underneath) at enormous speeds that only 3T Sharingan and Byakugan can follow. The squirrels surround the enemy in a nonagon pattern facing him. They then link to each other and unleash the combined Earth and Lightning chakras into the nonagon. Within the nonagon, a mayhem of raging vortexes of electromagnetic and geoenergies starts to petrify, rip and shock everything caught in it, releasing heat, (the user can engulf the whole battleground but, if so, takes his own life also) and leaving only a crater behind. The squirrels can also surround the user short range from him and face outwards, using the combination of Earth and Lightning chakras to produce a perfect spherical shield that can protect the user against any Lightning, Earth, Fire or Water attack. If a squirrel is hit, a non-focused lightning burst is released around him, stunning whomever is near. However, as long as there is at least 3 squirrels, the technique can be used. Due to the massive amount of chakra and concentration needed, the user will experience great pain and exhaustion upon use of this technique.

Note: User can't mold Lightning or Earth for 2 turns after this technique.
    Note2: In the turn its used, user can only cast one more jutsu
    Note3: Usable only once
    Note4: The severe exhaustion left by the amount of chakra spent to use this jutsu leaves the user unable to use ninjutsu (elemental or not) above S-Rank for 2 turns
    Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

~Declined~ Some tuning is needed.

-To avoid confusing, specify the range of attack of each squirrel if it's destroyed.
    -Protecting against anything but Wind is OP. Make it so it can defend against S-rank and F-rank depending on the element (keep in mind that some jutsu such as Kirin and Amaterasu are S-rank).
    -Make it so that each squirrel that is destroy weakens the final technique. While you can still perform it with 3 squirrel, it's bound to be weaker considering you lost 66% of the chakra you initially used to create them.

Rest seemed fined.

Genkotsu Namakemono: | Lazy Fist: The Dance of Decaying Flesh and Heavy Pride
    Description:
    A stance that can be used in both defensive/counter attack and in attack moves. Using either the basic stance of Lazy Fist: The Dance of the Lazy One or the defensive stance of Lazy Fist: The Dance of the Drunken Haze, the user will hit the opponent with a maximum of 10 quick punches, jabs or kicks (or block up to 10 Taijutsu hits from the opponent) with enormous speed. If used as an attack, each place the user hits will make the enemy feel as if its decaying and rotting away into a putrid liquid, giving off a horrible smell. Each affected area will begin to spread slowly and engulf the surrounding tissue, making the enemy suffer excruciating pain. If used as a defense, at contact, each of the enemy's attacking limbs (arm, leg, fist, head, knee, elbow, etc) will become impossible to move as the area touched will become heavy and numb. The weight will increase as more hits are done in the same area, but a single hit in one arm or leg will be enough to make it as heavy as needed to become impossible to move. Off course, as all Lazy Fist moves, these effects are nothing more than illusions produced by the S-Rank Genjutsu that results from the blows.

Note: Requires Lazy Fist Training
    Note3: Illusions will only work twice for each

~Declined~ The offensive side of your CJ is brilliant, but I find the defensive one to be a bit exaggerated and somewhat OP. However, my main concern is with the bold part. 4 times a match for a S-rank is too much. Make it twice a match and it's up to you to decide whether it'll be used offensively or defensively.

:izuna:
    As always you make perfect sense ^^

Doton/Raiton: Sono Su-pa Akutibu Torikkusuta-Kinezumi | Earth/Lightning Release: The Super Active Trickster Squirrels
    Damage: 100 (-10 to the user)
    Description:
    The user makes 2 hand seals (snake+monkey) and 9 normal sized squirrels made of rock and dense earth chakra rise from the ground within range. The squirrels are then infused with an enormous amount of lightning chakra, glowing in a bright blueish color. The lightning enables them to move (above ground or underneath) at enormous speeds that only 3T Sharingan and Byakugan can follow. The squirrels surround the enemy in a nonagon pattern facing him. They then link to each other and unleash the combined Earth and Lightning chakras into the nonagon. Within the nonagon, a mayhem of raging vortexes of electromagnetic and geoenergies starts to petrify, rip and shock everything caught in it, releasing heat, (the user can engulf the whole battleground but, if so, takes his own life also) and leaving only a crater behind. The squirrels can also surround the user short range from him and face outwards, using the combination of Earth and Lightning chakras to produce a perfect spherical shield that can protect the user against up to F-Rank Earth, Lightning and Water and S-Rank Fire and Wind. If a squirrel is hit, a non-focused lightning burst is released around him, stunning everything short range around it. However, as long as there is at least 3 squirrels, the technique can be used (3 Squirrels=A-Rank, 4-8 Squirrels=S-Rank). Due to the massive amount of chakra and concentration needed, the user will experience great pain and exhaustion upon use of this technique.

Note: User can't mold Lightning or Earth in the next turn.
    Note2: In the turn its used, user can only cast one more jutsu
    Note3: Usable only once
    Note4: The severe exhaustion left by the amount of chakra spent to use this jutsu leaves the user unable to use ninjutsu (elemental or not) above S-Rank for 2 turns
    Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

~Approved~ Well done.

Ok, for the next one i was just trying to spare an extra CJ, but i'll separate both and make another one for the weight effect and work it out more, so i simply took that part out (so i didn't bold anything):

Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Odori no Suisei Niku | Lazy Fist: The Dance of Decaying Flesh
    Description:
    A stance that can be used in both defensive/counter attack and in attack moves. Using either the basic stance of Lazy Fist: The Dance of the Lazy One or the defensive stance of Lazy Fist: The Dance of the Drunken Haze, the user will hit the opponent with a maximum of 10 quick punches, jabs or kicks (or block up to 10 Taijutsu hits from the opponent) with enormous speed. Each place the user hits will make the enemy feel as if its decaying and rotting away into a putrid liquid, giving off a horrible smell. Each affected area will begin to spread slowly and engulf the surrounding tissue, making the enemy suffer excruciating pain. Off course, as all Lazy Fist moves, these effects are nothing more than illusions produced by the S-Rank Genjutsu that results from the blows.

Note: Requires Lazy Fist Training
    Note3: Illusions will only work twice

~Approved~

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by HereticPassage View Post

Summoning Animal: Coati
    Scroll Owner: HereticPassage
    Other Users who have signed contract: N/A
    Summoning Boss if existing: Chaillu
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Tuni, Sadiya, Tau'Mana

~Approved~
    Dropping above if approved.

Summoning Animal: Great Blue Heron
    Scroll Owner: Selendrile
    Other Users who have signed contract:
    Summoning Boss if existing: Cerulean
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: N/A

Must have this tattooed on both palms.

Approved

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Majesuti no Serurian)- Cerulean the Majesty
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After drawing blood from any part of the body onto their palms, the user will clasp both hands together, summoning Cerulean in sky above them, or at any place short range from the user. Cerulean is the Queen of the Herons, and is considered the most beautiful Heron in all of the lands. She is slightly bigger than Sasuke’s hawk that he summoned in his fight against Lord Danzo, and is capable of being ridden high into the air. Due to the strength and length of her beak, Cerulean is capable of swallowing any attack of B-rank and lower twice per battle. In her throat, she incorporates her own basic chakra into the attack, strengthening it. After waiting one turn after its consumption, she can regurgitate the same technique, increasing its rank by one. While flying, Cerulean can also harden the outer feathers on both of her wings, and launch them towards the opponent. These feathers are as hard as steel, can only be used in long range, and have the rank of an B-rank attack. However, after using this, she must wait for her feathers to regenerate, and cannot fly for one turn after its use. Being a bird, all of the Herons have naturally increased vision.
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: When regurgitating a technique, Cerulean must follow the range stated on the move
    *Note: Cannot swallow any earth techniques
    *Note: Any technique performed by Cerulean counts as a move of the user
    *Note: Cerulean remains summoned for four turns; and is able to be summoned once per battle
    Approved

(Utau Shuriken)- Singing Dart
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The Singing Darts are a ninja weapon originally designed by Io, the eccentric ninja tool maker of Konohagakure. As Selendrile was passing through Io’s territory, a squad of Kumogakure ninja confronted him, carrying stolen weapons from Io’s armory. After defeating the ninja, and then returning the tools to Io, Io offered to create an original ninja weapon for Selendrile to show his appreciation. After examining Selendrile’s fighting style, Io developed an all new ninja weapon. The Singing Darts are always equipped, and activated at the users command. Supple, soft leather wristbands are attached to each of the user’s wrists, beginning at the wrist bone, and ending a quarter of the way to the elbow. Connected to the wristbands is a retractable cable spun around a spool inside of them, the similar in characteristics to Hidan’s cable on his Scythe. A shuriken is attached to the ends the cables. With a specific flick of the wrist, the cable extends out from the wristbands, with the shuriken attached at the ends. Immediately upon release, the shuriken begin to spin rapidly, forming a rotating, cutting, circular blade. The cables are able to reach up to mid range, and the shuriken attached to the cable travel as fast as regular thrown shuriken. They also inflict as much damage as regular thrown shuriken. Even if deflected, the shuriken are able to be retracted back onto the user’s wrist via retracting the cables with a flick of the wrist. Once the cable is released, the user is still able to perform hand signs, as the shuriken do not occupy the hands. If the user releases the shuriken in a single direction, a technique can be used simultaneously, and does not count as a move of the user. However, if the user wishes to control the path of the shuriken, it counts as a move. The cable and shuriken can also be infused with elements through additional techniques.
    *Note: Can only be wielded by Selendrile
    *Note: The Singing Dart appear on both arms
    *Note: Launching the shuriken does not count as a move; only manipulating the direction does
    *Note: When launched, the user must wait one turn to use the Singing Darts again

(I believe this technique will take a few submissions to get right, so please critique all you find unacceptable with it)

Approved
    Feel free to edit any.

Last edited by Nirvāṇa; 01-02-2012 at 10:07 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

Summoning Animal: Mud-Fish
    Scroll Owner: Rin Okumura.
    Other Users who have signed contract: None.
    Summoning Boss if existing: Will be created in the Future.
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: None.
    Basic Information: Mud-Fish can use their fin on the head to detect subtle changes in air and water currents, and can detect nearby bodies of water. In this way, it can also detect danger. Like most Water-type summonings, Mud-Fish can perform water Jutsu. When in the water, Mud-Fish breathe using the gills on its cheeks. On land, it can powerfully lift large boulders by planting its four feet and heaving. If it is faced with a tight situation in battle, A Mud-Fish will become strong enough to crush rocks bigger than itself.

Mud-Fish and members of its evolution family dwell in swamps or other wetlands, deep inside isolated islands. Soon after birth on beautiful beaches, it swims to swamps deep within islands.

Evolution:

Baby Form:

Middle Age'd Form:

Matured Form's:

~All Declined~ I will not accept any jutsu that use font, size change, aligned/centered text or spoilers for anything else then pictures. Re-submit in a more readable way.
    Thank you.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    (Unagi Senpuku-Fuu) Eel Hiding Method
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will replace themselves with Eels as an small Eel swims with grate speed deep into long range under the water. The Eel will then release the user out if it's mouth as the other Eels acting as the user on the surface distracts the opponent. Doujutsu can see through this as they will see the user's chakra change and the real user going deep the water
    Note:
    -Can only be use twice per battle
    -Requires a water source
    -Must sign Eel contract

~Declined~ Wait a minute O__O Is this a genjutsu, a ninjutsu or a summoning? Are you making a similar technique to Jiraiya's toad transportation technique? You really need to elaborate on that one. Also, how do you do the switch with the eel? Are you using Kawarimi no jutsu on top of all that ?
    (Unagi Senpuku-Fuu) Eel Hiding Method
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user will replace themselves with Eels as an small Eel swims with grate speed deep into long range under the water. The Eel will then release the user out if it's mouth as the other Eels acting as the user on the surface distracts the opponent. This method is similar to the way Jiraiya travels in small toads. Doujutsu and Sensory abilities can see through this method.
    Note:
    -Can only be use twice per battle
    -Requires a water source
    -Must sign Eel contract

~Approved~

It is a Ninjutsu, a lot has not been stated in Naruto about how some Jutsu work. i guess it's a type of replacement since he replaces himself with Eels.. it could also be a summoning for the Eels to come into play but I don't think it should be considered a summoning because, for example: "hidden shadow snake hands" is considered a Ninjutsu, the snakes don't need to be summoned even though the snakes aren't their to begin with...

New Submission:

(Kinjutsu Unagi Jubaku Kashou) Forbidden Eel Burning Curse
    Chakra Cost: 50 (10 per turn)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to Ninjutsu, +15 to Taijutsu)
    Description: After signing the Eel contract for 4 months the signer can be branded with an cast-iron brand, in the shape of Souzousha (The Great Eel Creator) after the branding the user is now able to call forth the power of Souzousha during battle by focusing chakra to the burn. By doing so the User's burn Extends across their whole body leaving burn marks that leave's a twisted design. This burns the user and causes extreme pain to the user upon activation. Once activated the user feels the power of Souzousha as their mussels tense up and chakra output overloads leaving a Violet Ora around them. The user's speed and strength increase. Because of the constant strain on the user body after deactivation of this mode the user will Die.
    Note:
    -Can only be use once per battle
    -last 5 turns
    -User dies after deactivation of mode
    -Must have permission from one RP mod to learn
    -Muse be Branded by Serpent
    -Must sign Eel contract for at least 4 months
    -Must sigh Eel contract

~Declined do not resubmit~ Even though your restrictions are more then enough to get this one accepted, custom curse marks are simply forbidden.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceeeeeebs

Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    (Genjutsu: Konchuu Yuuku) – Illusion Technique: Entomophobia
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: Entomophobia is the fear of insects or bugs and other similar arthropods. This genjutsu can be created as long as the opponent can see the user and vice versa. Unlike most genjutsu this one lays dormant in the opponent's body until activated later in the battle. The user places a mass of chakra into the opponent's body where it sits until they see, hear or even smell the presence of insects. Once the opponent experiences one of those things the genjutsu activates. When the opponent is caught in this genjutsu, he will immediately suffer the symptoms of this phobia. The opponent will enter in a panic state and will suffer from involuntary shaking, making it difficult for them to perform handseals and unable to stand on his feet. The damage of this genjutsu will be caused by the feeling of being pierced by countless needles which, as time passes, are pushed deeper and deeper into the target’s body causing excruciating pain. Due to this immense amount of pain, the target can not dispel this genjutsu by causing pain to themselves (e.g. stabbing themselves with a kunai, breaking a finger, etc.) unless they feel extreme physical pain.
    *Note: Can only be used once per battle, but may be used to affect multiple targets.
    *Note: Aburame and other insect users are immune.
    *Note: To dispel this genjutsu, the target must feel an extreme physical pain (not just stabbing himself or break a finger)
    *Note: No genjutsu for the next turn.
    *Note: No S-rank jutsus in the same turn (when the dormant genjutsu is placed in the target)
    *Can only be taught by McKnockout

~Declined~ In order to get this genjutsu triggered as you described, you'd need to seal the chakra inside of him and create a complex seal that opens on visual contact, touch or smell (like Itachi did with Sasuke when he saw Madara). This is beyond your mastery of Fuuinjutsus and only Medical Senseis could possible get this kind of technique accepted.
    (Genjutsu: Konchuu Yuuku) – Illusion Technique: Entomophobia
    Description: Entomophobia is the fear of insects or bugs and other similar arthropods. This genjutsu can be created as long as the opponent can see the user and vice versa. When the opponent is caught in this genjutsu, he will immediately suffer the symptoms of this phobia. The opponent will enter in a panic state and will suffer from involuntary shaking, making it difficult for them to perform handseals and unable to stand on his feet. The damage of this genjutsu will be caused by the feeling of being pierced by countless needles which, as time passes, are pushed deeper and deeper into the target’s body causing excruciating pain. Due to this immense amount of pain, the target can not dispel this genjutsu by causing pain to themselves (e.g. stabbing themselves with a kunai, breaking a finger, etc.) unless they feel extreme physical pain.
    *Note: Can only be used once per battle, but may be used to affect multiple targets.
    *Note: Aburame and other insect users are immune.
    *Note: To dispel this genjutsu, the target must feel an extreme physical pain (not just stabbing himself or break a finger)
    *Note: No genjutsu for the next turn.
    *Note: No S-rank jutsus in the same turn

Just made it into a regular genjutsu.

~Declined~ You can't mess with free will. Saying "you're scared of that" is over the top in our RP. If that kind of technique were approved, why not simply tell them to take their kunai and slit their throat because "they're too scared to go on living" or some other idiotic reason. The point being, the ninja under the genjutsu must perceive the world differently around him, but he's still the master of his own thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    (Genjutsu: Kage Mane?) – Illusion Technique: Shadow Imitation?
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: An illusion where the opponent finds themselves trapped and paralysed as he sees his shadow combine with the user’s shadow (or the user’s ally e.g. a clone) exactly like Shadow Imitation. In reality, the opponent is paralysed and unable to move. This jutsu requires a single handseal to perform.
    *Note: Paralysing effects last for 1 turn.
    *Note: Can only use 3 times per battle.
    *Note: Must wait at least 1 turn to be used again.

~Declined~ 1 hand seal and can be activated up to long range? You'll need to lower that and add some details on how you trap your opponent. Also, explain how it actually works. Do you need to extend your shadow in the genjutsu to trap him like the real shadow technique or is it immediately active as you put your opponent under your illusion?
    (Genjutsu: Kage Mane?) – Illusion Technique: Shadow Imitation?
    Description: An illusion where the opponent finds themselves trapped and paralyzed as he sees his shadow combine with the user’s shadow (or the user’s ally e.g. a clone) exactly like Shadow Imitation. In the genjutsu, the user manipulates the target's vision and senses so that it seems like the user's shadow expands and pursues the target that then combines with the target's shadow, which once merged will paralyze the target. The target may choose to run away from the user's approaching shadow, but this is just an illusion as in reality, the opponent is already paralyzed and unable to move as soon as the genjutsu is initiated. This genjutsu requires a single handseal to perform.
    *Note: Paralysing effects last for 1 turn.
    *Note: Can only use 2 times per battle.
    *Note: Must wait at least 1 turn to be used again.

~Declined~ This one will cause a real mess in a fight. How can you confirm your opponent was looking at his shadow as yours was touching his (that sounds wrong ). You get my point. Find something else.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sed quis custodiet ipsos
    custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyDwarf View Post
    Update~
    Summoning Animal: Civet
    Scroll Holder: DopeyDwarf
    Other Users who have signed contract: Sasuke Sarutobi
    Summoning Boss if existing: N/A
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Kabigon, Samson.

General Description: A civet is a medium-sized carnivorous animal adapted to living in grasslands, woodlands, savannas, sub-deserts, forest edges, and mountains. Civets are cunning-looking animals quite intelligent among the carnivora, with studies indicating that their social intelligence is on par with some primate species. They are capable of producing a musk highly valued as a fragrance and stabilizing agent for perfume. Both male and female civets produce the strong-smelling secretion, which is produced by the civet's perineal glands. Their fur varies from yellowish to dark brown to gold-ish to beige-white, depending on the species.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...postcount=3737

(Hetto-neko no Jutsu: Jakou Kasui) - Civet Style: Musk Stream
    Chakra Cost: 25-30
    Damage Points: 40-60 (+15 to fire jutsus)
    Description: This jutsu is based off the Civets’ natural ability to secrete and emit a musk highly valued as a fragrance and stabilizing agent for perfume. By concentrating chakra in their perineal glands (in their mouth or hands), Civets can produce a modified version of their musk that is akin to oil. The user after gathering this liquid musk in their mouth can then spit the liquid at a target in a straight, continuous stream (like “Water Release: Water Horn”). This stream of flammable musk may vary in damage depending on the size and amount of chakra used.
    Note: Only Civets can perform this jutsu.
    Note: Only at least B-rank Civet Summons can use this jutsu.
    Note: Can only use A-rank version 3 times per battle.
    Note: If A-rank version is used, must wait at least 1 turn to use again.
    Note: Must have mastered ninjutsu.
    Note: Must have mastered Basic 5 elemental ninjutsu.
    Note: Must have signed the Civet Contract.

~Approved~

(Suiton: Mizu Bara Sho-ke-su) – Water Release: Water Rose Showcase
    Description:The user concentrates water chakra into their hands or mouth and expels a medium volume of water in the shape of several (up to four) roses which are shot directly at the opponent with significant speed. These roses are in fact highly condensed water orbs which spin/rotate as they're shot, resembling large shurikens that are capable of slicing through solid objects (due to the condensed nature of the water). Upon contact with the opponent (or any other solid object), after slicing them, the roses simply disperse and revert back to regular water forming a medium size pool/lake of water at that location.
    Note: Usable three times per battle.
    Note: Can only be taught/used by Sasuke Sarutobi.

~Declined~ Too similar to miniature Rasenshuriken. No Rasengan variation will be accepted, even if they're shaped like roses (when you clearly mentioned they're like rotating orbs of water that can slice

(Suiton: Haitateki Mizu Bara Teishi) – Water Release: Exclusive Water Rose Exhibition
    Description: This technique is a variant/similar to "Water Rose Showcase" but instead, after gathering water chakra into his hands or mouth, shapes the water into one larger rose which he proceeds to again, shoot directly at the opponent with significant speed. However, this technique differs slightly in that as it begins to approach the target, with the formation of an additional handseal, the petals of the spinning rose expand outwards forming streams of water which when combined with the rotating/spinning motion of the rose creates the sight of a large horizontally spinning vortex (similar to how "Water Drowning Technique" can create multiple streams of water).
    Note: Usable two times per battle.
    Note: Can only be taught/used by Sasuke Sarutobi.

~Declined~ Too similar to Rasenshuriken.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 04:14 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    This week's cjs

(Yumiya) - Bow and Arrow
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+25 for each arrow)
    Damage Points: 80 (but dead, if hit on a body part which may lead to death)
    Description: The user creates a bow of pure chakra of length 2m. And then he can create an arrow of length 2m and radius 3cm from either pure chakra or from any basic 5 elements. And after releasing it, arrow moves at very fast speed.
    Note: ~Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    ~Bow lasts untill destroyed.
    ~If bow is not destroyed then one arrow can be created each turn without using this jutsu again.
    ~The bow's speed is slightly less then the susanoo's arrow.
    ~Can't use any jutsu of S-rank in same turn.
    ~Can only be taught by Enzup.

~Declined~ Similar techniques already exist.
    Damage Points: 80 (if someone tries to cross it)
    Description: User creates 3 shadow clones. One clone releases water chakra, second one releases lightning chakra and the third one releases pure chakra in it to create a shield of hollow sphere around themselves of 10m radius, whose small part is below the earh, so from above the surface it looks like a dome. This shield can block 1 forbidden jutsu completely.
    Note: ~User must have learnt the "Shadow Clone Justu" to perform this technique.
    ~Can only be used once per battle.

~Declined~ You're basically using 4 jutsus in 1 move:
    -Clones
    -2 elemental techniques
    -1 chakra technique

No.

(Bijuu Mo-do) - Tailed-Beast Mode
    Typre: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Description: The user concentrates on a bijuu's chakra which he has obtained by eating flesh of bijuus, then he spreads that chakra in his whole body to make his normal chakra dense and strong just like bijuu's chakra and transforms into a bijuu of his choice. The height of the bijuu in which the user has transformed is same as user's height and also the size of all the jutsus decreases accordingly, but it is exactly same as original bijuu. So now he gets the abilities of that bijuu and can use everything that particular bijuu can use.
    Note: ~Can only transform in 1 bijuu (out of 9) per battle.
    ~User gets the abilities at Sannin Rank but only when in bijuu mode, and gets bijuu's forms (incomplete and complete) at Kage rank.
    ~User can only use those jutsus which that particular bijuu can use and also gets his weaknesses.
    ~When this mode is over than user gets too fatigue and exhausted that he can't use any jutsu above B-rank for the whole battle. Unlike the original jinchuuriki the user dont die because of his very small size and chakra used.
    ~Cannot use any other mode in same battle.
    ~Cannot use any jutsu of S-rank or higher in same turn.
    ~Mode lasts for 6 turns, first 3 in incomplete form and another 3 in complete form.
    ~Cannot be Used by anyone except Enzup. (i.e. Cannot be taught)

Additional Note: ~If you want then you can take my battle test that if i am worthy of it or not, but i think defeating all nine jinchurikis would be the biggest test for me.
    ~If yes, then battle test cannot be retaken before 1 month.

I got this idea from ginkaku and kinkaku, although there is difference in transformation, like he wasn't in complete form but i am reducing the size of my bijju to human size and also his attacks..

Edit any part of any cj for approval..

~Declined do not resubmit~ You have no idea how hard it was to simply get the gold and silver brothers approved, so there's no way this will ever be acceptable.
    Resubmitting

(Ketteiteki Benso) - Ultimate Defense
    Type: Defense
    Damage Points: 80 (if someone tries to cross it)
    Description: After creating 3 shadow clones, one clone releases water chakra, second one releases lightning chakra and the third one releases pure chakra in it to create a shield of hollow sphere around themselves of 10m radius, whose small part is below the earh, so from above the surface it looks like a dome. This shield can block 1 forbidden jutsu completely.
    Note: ~User must create atleast 3 shadow clones before using this jutsu.
    ~Can only be used twice per battle.
    ~Counts as 3 moves in the user's turn.

~Approved~ Like I said in the previous submission, you're using 3 chakras, so this technique counts as 3 moves. I added a note to clarify that part.

(Senpai Sutikku) - Elder Wand
    Type: Offense/Defense/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 100
    Description: The Elder Wand, also known as the Deathstick, the Wand of Destiny, is the fabled Deathly Hallow. Bestowed on Enzup, supposedly by Death himself after he requested, as his bounty, the strongest wand in the history of wizardkind.
    The Elder Wand is ancient and made up of elder wood with coating of unknown subtance on it with a core of Thestral tail hair, thats make the wand unbreakable. It is fifteen inches long. If anyone even touches it without the user's permission, then he will receive a huge amount of pain in his body, forcing him to drop the wand. Whenever user says "Accio", wherever the wand is, it quickly gets to the user (if somewhere nearby) in a blink of an eye. Most Spells are done with the aid of wands (customs posting soon), and one of the major ability is that while the wand is in the possession of user, user dont have to perform any handseals for any jutsu, instead of that he has to swing his wand in a circular movement and give a little flick pointing towards his target. And when flick is done a bright white light apprears at the tip of the wand for a second.
    Note: ~Due to the white light, opponent can easily find the user, if user is hiding.
    ~It is considered to have life of its own (like samehada) and it can sense chakra.
    ~If summoned then it lasts for 5 turns, and have to perform a series of 8 handseals before summoning it.
    ~Can only be used by Enzup.

List of spells (customs posting soon)

~Declined~ While I was for the idea of INTRODUCING HP to our RP, you've over done it. No hand seals? Accio whenever you want? Why the hell would it be forbidden?

All in all, adapt it to the Narutoverse, not the opposite. If it's not drastically different (in a good way) in your next resubmission, I'll be forced to decline it for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    This week's CJs and Plz edit any part of any cj for approval.

(Doton/Raiton: Koden Of Za Fukei) - Earth/Lightning: Legend of the Guardians
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid-Long
    Damage Points: 90
    Description: The user creates 5 pillars around his target(s) at mid range from them of around 15 ft in height which starts generating lightning infused with pure chakra inside that area, which is very strong which continuously gives electric shock, stunns,paralyse and stops the body movements of the persons in that area such that a person can't even move his one finger. As the moment this tech begins the persons standing in that area falls on earth and can't do anything and the chakra is continuously sucked by this tech from that whole area.
    Note: ~Opponent must destroy atleast 3 pillars to stop this tech, otherwise the pillars will form again in few seconds.
    ~Only persons outside the area can save the persons lying inside the area, if generation of lightning has begun and people are trapped in it.
    ~If the persons in that area are not been rescued in less than 1 minute then they die because of no chakra(which is sucked), and electric shock.
    ~The area in which lightning with pure chakra in generated is enough to take 10-15 people at a time(if they are standing very close to each other).
    ~User can't use any S-Rank and above jutsus in same and next 2 turns, only if pillars start generating electricity.
    ~No lightning and pure chakra based jutsu for next 2 turns.
    ~No earth tech in same turn.
    Got this idea from movie "Legends of the Guardians - The Owls of Ha'Goole"

Declined, do not resubmit
    Description: User creates 3 shadow clones. One clone releases water chakra, second one releases lightning chakra and the third one releases pure chakra to create a human like creature with wings of same size as of human, carrying sword in his hands. He is very strong as he is a combo of three. His speed is comparable to rock lee without weights because of lightning. He can use water and lightning, and gives 25% more damage to these technique. He does not have any effect of lightning and water upto A-rank, as they will only boost-up the humanoid.
    Note: ~No lightning and water jutsu in same turn.
    ~No S-Rank Jutsu in same turn.
    ~Cannot use any jutsu above A-rank in next turn.
    ~If Inhuman uses a techinue then that will be counted as one move out of 3.
    ~Using clones count as one move.
    ~Lasts untill destroyed.

Declined, do not resubmit
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user puts his hands on earth and pulls out 4 towers each of height 5m and diameter 1m, one in each direction(i.e. N,E,W,S) at a distance upto 5m from the user. The towers start spinning on their own axis and simultaneously around the user. And thus blocking any jutsu upto S-Rank (almost destroyed) but can take on one more of any rank jutsu.
    Note: ~Must destroy atleast 3 towers to stop this tech.
    ~Can't use any jutsu of earth in next whole turn.
    ~The spinning of towers can be stopped by making a single handseal.
    ~Can be used 2 times per battle.
    Declined, as it stands its unrealistic in terms that it can withstand any jutsu up to S rank, there are various techniques that have the ability to get passed this and not to mention the elemental weakness of lightning release
    Resubmitting removed- can block one s-rank attack and take on one more of any rank jutsu. and added weakness (bolded)

(Doton: Boushi Tou) - Earth Style: Spinning towers
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user puts his hands on earth and pulls out 4 towers each of height 5m and diameter 1m, one in each direction(i.e. N,E,W,S) at a distance upto 5m from the user. The towers start spinning on their own axis and simultaneously around the user. And thus it will be destroyed after taking one S-rank technique. (exception for lightning i.e. A-Rank)
    Note:~Can't use any jutsu of earth in next whole turn.
    ~The spinning of towers can be stopped by making a single handseal.
    ~Can be used 2 times per battle.

~Approved~ Took out the part about needing to destroy 3 towers to stop the techniques.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    (Fuinjutsu: Kaminari Den) = Sealing Techniques: Thunder Palace
    Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
    Range: All
    Description: The user creates creates multiple orbs with a special tag on them, filled with enormous amounts of Lightning chakra and suspends them high up in the air in a circular formation around the target. If anyone decides to pass by the orbs, the seal will activate and the one who passed will be immediately zapped by lightning and will be unable to move for 2 turns. If the orbs are destroyed by an outside force, the attacker is instantly electrocuted and unable to move for 2 turns.
    Note: Can only be used once per bate
    Note: The orbs last for 4 turns.
    Note: The orbs can be placed around a whole village.

This is how the technique looks.

~Pending~ Re-submit with clarification on the positioning of those orbs; I won't accept it if they can be summoned next to the opponent, hence electrocuting him on the spot. Also, 2 turns is overkill. Make it 1 turn and only a severe numbness (same as chidori).

(Fuinjutsu: Kaminari Den) = Sealing Techniques: Thunder Palace
    Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
    Range: All
    Description: The user summons multiple orbs with a special tag on them, filled with enormous amounts of Lightning chakra and suspends them high up in the air in a circular formation around the target. If anyone decides to pass by the orbs, the seal will activate and the one who passed will be immediately zapped by lightning and will be unable to move for 1 turn (pretty much like zapped with chidori nagashi) If the orbs are destroyed by an outside force, the attacker is instantly electrocuted and unable to move for 1 turn.
    Note: The orbs can not be placed in short range radius from the opponent (meaning the user can't summone them next to the opponent, hence electrocuting him on the spot)
    Note: Can only be used once per battle.
    Note: The orbs last for 4 turns.
    Note: The orbs can be placed around a whole village.

This is how the technique looks.

~Declined~ I don't know why I didn't noticed first; take out or change the bold part, nothing is instantaneous

Illusionary technique: The hidden seal of Void= Genjutsu: Hitoshirezu Gokuin no Garandou
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: This is a secret genjutsu that is being activated by the use of special seal as shown on the picture bellow. The seal represents Nothingness, Emptiness and Void. Once the user performs a row of 5 hand seals, the seal will activate a special genjutsu, that can not be broken unless the seal is broken or deactivated by the user. The genjutsu consist in 2 steps. During the first step, darkness will surround everything and everyone even the user, making it impossible to see through, unless in possession of a doujutsu or any sensing ability. The 2nd step consists in nullifying the sound frequencies, making it impossible for anyone to hear while in the illiusion.
    Note: Can only be taught by Akisha
    Note: Lasts for 4 turns
    Note: Can not be broken through intense pain or any other method. It can only be destroyed by destroying the seal that is being hold in the user.
    Note: Any doujutsu can see through the darkness.
    Note: Any sound user can hear through the genjutsu.

~Declined~ Take out the following: "Can't be broken". This is an absolute no-go. Also, this custom is too similar to the 2nd Hokage's Bringer of Darkness technique.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Submissions starting on the 11/28/2011 ending on the 12/04/2011

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

~Resubmitting as New CW~
    Yasha & Sange (No japense word)
    Chakra: 30
    Description: The sange in combination with Yasha creates a powerful combination. It is said to be hold of the power of Moon & Stars. Sange represents the moon light and Yasha the star. These swords are attracted to each other, when thrown away one sword, another swordw will draw back the thrown one when it has been added with chakra, the two will link each other with unseen chakra and draw back. The user when added chakra to both sword and hit them like the one shown in the picture below, and user hold it in sky during night, he will be replenished with the unknown chakra.
    The swords are shining with bright purple light when night, and also this energy increase the ability of shadow.
    Notes:
    - The summoning of the weapon count as a turn if not carried before battle
    - When wielding it, the user shadow moves like in the day time since the purple light is bright to support the shadow
    - Can be only used under Renges's permission.
    - Replenishing chakra counts as 2 moves.
    - When an enemy hold it, the sword release powerful purple enegry and shock him
    Looks like

~Declined~ First of all, re-read your submission. It's very hard to understand the abilities of this sword because of the poor syntax and grammar. I don't usually decline customs for that reason, but when I can't understand the fundamentals of the customs, it's another story. Secondly, what's this "unknown chakra". Elaborate the abilities in your re-submission.

Link: ~~~~
    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Pikachu) Summoning Jutsu: Pikachu
    Type: Summoning
    Description: After forming the handseals, the user summon Pikachu. Pikachu is another friend of him, Renges usually carry it on his head or shoulder, it is yellow and has a red cheek. Its body is charged with electric that when the enemy touches him, they will be shocked. It can charge up his summoner attack with C-rank lighting effect when the summoner uses a jutsu while Pikachu is on him. Pikachu can also go down and grab onto enemy and release a powerful B-rank electric discharge.
    - Take a turn to charge
    - The lighting effect will just temporary and can only add to a jutsu each turn
    - When added, the rank of that jutsu goes up by 1 if it is water
    - Cannot add the effect to wind jutsus and other not-in contact attacks
    - Adding lighting effect to a turn does not counts as a move
    - Every time Pikachu attack, it is counted towards user's 3 moves

Looks like

~Declined~ Please precise the range of the B-rank electric discharge. Elaborate "charging up his summoner's attack", can this lightning be directed at an enemy as a C-rank attack, and if yes what is the range. Make it so that every lightning attack used by your summon counts as a move in your turn, even the charge up.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Raticate) Summoning Jutsu: Raticate
    Type: Summoning
    Description: After forming the handseals, the user summon Raticate. Raticate is a large mouse, bipedal instead of quadrupedal, and is mostly tawny in color with a lighter-colored underside. Raticate’s most prominent feature is its very large incisor teeth that grow quickly. Three rows of whiskers extend from its muzzle, which it uses to maintain balance. They also possess webbed feet, which can enable them to swim. Raticate has a rat-like tail, being long, scaled, and bare, and its ears are more ragged in shape. Raticate has teeth that are strong enough to gnaw through steel. They can swim, and they also have the ability to intimidate the lesser summon which has lower rank than A.
    - Raticate can destroy any bite-able defenses lower than B rank, and is counted towards user's 3 moves
    - Every time Raticate intimidate a foe summon, it is counted towards user's 3 moves
    Looks like

Reference: [ X ]

~Declined~ Biting through steel? Let's be serious here... Also, I mentioned before that summons can't use any form of intimidation technique through willpower or ninjutsu (we had enough problems with the actual one).

------------
    I know that pokemons will be declined, but this is not pokemon, they are normal mice with chakra in them. I take the name, appearance and looks, that's all. I won't spam their actual tech used in Pokemon. Please understand this one that I only take the name and looks. I always wanted to make this one but can't think of a name. If I resummit this with another name, it will be the same justsu useable, same power as these one, I will just change the looks and other facts but the jutsus and everything will be same. So, please think about this, thanks you..

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sand Style: Binding Inferno
    Range:Short
    Chakra:40
    Damage:80 (40 if sphere is ignited with opponent outside of sphere]
    Description: The User molds scorching ash with his sand to not only add heat to the sand, but also the ability to explode. The User then forms a sphere around his opponent of the infused sand and blows a giant gust of wind to push them to mid range and ignites the Sphere.

Note: Requires (Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Style: Falling Petal Dance
    (Katon: Haisekishou) - Fire Style: Burning Ash Accumulation
    & (Sabaku Rou) - Sand Prison

Note: Requires short range but pushes enemy to mid-range
    Note: User cannot use S-rank sand for 3 turns
    Note:Can only be taught by Zaxelzero1

~Declined~ Unless you've learned Yin Yang (which I doubt), this technique require that you mold 3 different chakra independently, hence it would take up 3 moves in your turn and would be as long as performing each of them individually. You can resubmit if you want but keep what I just said in mind and mention it in your jutsu.

Infernal Whirlwind
    Rank S
    Range: Short- Long
    Damage:90 [0 If used in Short range]
    Description: After performing a series of handseals, The user molds his Katon Chakra into the Air around him, seemingly creating an Aura of flame. He then Rapidly Merges the Aura with his Fuuton chakra and creates a vortex around his body which merges with the Flames. The user then releases the Vortex towards his opponents position, allowing the flames to expand around his opponent. This causes the temperatures around the opponent raise massively and scorching the land that they stand upon. This can be used to attack multiple targets at once.

Note: Can only be taught by Zaxelzero1
    Note: While in the merging stage, the jutsu can be used defensively
    Note: Jutsu causes reduced damage to Opponents who move underground to dodge as it still heats the ground in the area.
    Note: Mid-Long range becomes heated until the end of the Users next turn, still causing damage
    Note: Can only be used once

~Declined~ Read what I wrote above and follow the proper template for S-rank.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 06:27 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

(Suiton: Mizu Sumai) – Water Release: Water house
    Range: Short-mid
    Description: The user quickly summons a wall of water in front of him which is able to protect the user against Fire jutsu ranked S and lower. (The water can be situated in any position the user chooses. For example the user can summon the water to cover him from attacks coming from above him)
    Note: Requires a water source
    Note: Can only be used by RockLeeGreenBeast and those he shares this jutsu with.

~Declined~ Restrictions? And why does it do damage?

(Futon: kaji Tama) – Wind Release: Wind bullets
    Description: The user does the tiger hand-seal and is able to shoot out Six bullets concentrated with the users wind chakra. The user can decide to shoot 3 bullets from each hand or can shoot all six with a chosen hand.
    Note: Can only be used by RockLeeGreenBeast and those he shares this jutsu with.

~Declined~ Similar technique already exist.

(Suiton: Fusicyo) – Water Release: Phoenix
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Description: The user spits out water which is concentrated with his chakra and as it goes out of his mouth it forms the shape of a phoenix which is able to fly around the battle field until it is taken down by the opponent by an appropriate jutsu. During its time it can easily deflect Fire jutsu ranked S and lower.
    Note: If it is not taken down within 3 turns it simply disperses.
    Note: Can be taken down by Earth jutsus ranked B and higher or by any other attack of equal rank with the exception of Fire jutsus.

Add Restrictions or Edit any if you need/want to.

~Declined~ How many times per match can you use it? Any restrictions? Also, there's a difference between deflecting something and protect from. Change deflect to protect in your description please.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    Enemy Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
    type: supplement
    description: Instantly copies your opponent and summons to the battlefield an avatar equal to the original in chakra but not in stamina and intelligence. requires blood from the target like edo tensei. distracts your opponent and enables you to find out his weaknesses even after an encounter.

suiton style: boil jutsu
    type: offensive
    range: short
    Description: combines fire style and water style to heat up the water and surround your opponent, cooking him

gunpowder release: thousand explosions.
    type: offensive
    range: long
    description: a bloodline limit which uses explosive powder as an offensive weapon but too dangerous to use in defence as an opponent can use katons to blow you up.

gunpowder release: secret jutsu
    type: supplement
    range: mid
    function: clogs up the opponents defence by flooding the battlefield with powder and covering them in it.

fire style: kage bunshin dragon flame
    range: mid
    type: offense
    function: clones dragon flame jutsu into an arsenal, consisting of hundreds.

kuchiyose: shinobi call for aid
    type: supplementary
    range: unknown
    summon allies instantly to the battlefield anywhere at any time without a contract seal.

suiton: water dragon wave.
    Type: offensive
    range: long
    function: a huge and powerful tsunami of water crushing everything in its path. originally devised by tobirama senju.

aburame style: henge rhino beetle
    range: close combat
    transforms one into a giant rhino beetle that can run down anything in their path.

ninja art: eight arms
    one can grow 6 extra solid arms for offence and defence.

metal release: sword and shield.
    Type: Offense and defence.
    organic metal that can be bended and manipulated using powerful chakra. the ultimate of all shinobi bloodlines.
    Ahh dude, look at the jutsus and use the structure they used instead of just 3 random lines and you're only allowed to submit 3 jutsus each time. Read the first page and make it easier for whoever checks >_<

EDIT: You're only genin so highest rank you can make a jutsu is D. so Remove all jutsus which are ranked C and higher...which in this case means all of them. lol.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

(Raiton: Wakusei no Inshō)- Planetary Impression
    Description: The user will bring both hands together, separated by just a few inches. Then, they will manifest a orb in between their hands, made up of lightning. The user then directs the sphere into the ground in front of them, sending it forward towards the opponent. Since the sphere is composed of lightning, the traveling sphere cuts into the earth a few inches, leaving a small ravine in its wake. The jutsu is capable of destroying even the strongest of earth defenses. If needed, the user can perform two hand seals, which creates a 360 degree blade, which appears in the middle of the sphere. Using this, the jutsu can now puncture through powerful earth defenses, and can also climb vertically up cliffs or walls.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by HereticPassage
    *Note: The sphere is only capable of destroying earth jutsu; the sphere with the blade in the middle can puncture through earth
    *Note: Must not have used ration in the previous turn
    *Note: Usable once per battle

~Declined~ Similar techniques already exists, you only added a blade in it =/

(Suiton: Ekitai Yubi Burēdo)- Liquid Finger Blades
    Range: Med/Long
    Description: The user performs the following hand seals, Monkey → Ram → Boar, and then brings their hand to their mouth. They place their hand horizontally in front of their mouth, with the thumb facing up. Then they will spit out a fast moving jet of water through their four fingers (not including the thumb). This action separates the water jet into 5 different horizontal blades of water. As the blades leave the users hand, they expand; each blade is five feet in length.
    *Note: Each blade is a weak B-rank; together they are an S rank
    *Note: Usable twice per battle

~Approved~

(Suiton: Sansui sōchi)- Sprinkler System
    Range: Short/Med
    Chakra cost: 25
    Description: The user, by channeling suiton chakra to their feet, will inject their chakra into the ground, as far as mid-range. Then, performing a single hand seal, the user will force their chakra from the ground, using nature transformation to change the chakra into water. This ejects a large amount of water from three places mid-range from the ground, similar to the function of a sprinkler. The water from the ground will then remain on the battlefield, allowing the user to use the water for any techniques up to A-rank.
    *Note: Can only be used on a battlefield that has no water present
    *Note: Water lasts for 5 turns; usable twice per battle

Feel free to edit any.

~Approved~

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    (Doton: Tsuchi Suponji) - Earth Style: Earth Sponge
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Tsuchi Suponji is a very simple technique that any earth master can perform. The user will channel his chakra into the ground. He then will change the earth itself to open up pores everywhere that soaks water up like a sponge. This technique can be used to absorb large quantities of water.

Note: Can be used three times per battle
    Note: Must have mastered Earth
    Note: Must be taught by Mathias
    Declined, specify better the ammount of water that can be absorbed such as amount of techniques
    (Doton: Tsuchi Suponji) - Earth Style: Earth Sponge
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Tsuchi Suponji is a very simple technique that any earth master can perform. The user will channel his chakra into the ground. He then will change the earth itself to open up pores everywhere that soaks water up like a sponge. This technique can be used to absorb large quantities of water.

Note: Can be used three times per battle
    Note: It can absorb one natural water source or A-Ranked and below Water technique per use, as long as the water is keeping contact with the ground.
    Note: It can not be used to absorb an oceans worth of water.
    Note: Must have mastered Earth

~Declined~ Similar technique already exist (Look through Zenryoku's customs if I'm correct).

(Ninpou: Inku Manipyure-shon) - Ninja Art: Ink Manipulation
    Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user will change the shape of a special ink source to create small weapons like daggers, kunais etc, shields, or pillars made of ink by manipulating the users chakra that is already inside the ink source. The items can also be pre-drawn inside a scroll. The method of manipulating and ink source instead if drawing it out inside a scroll based on "(Ninpu: Sumi Nagashi) – Ninja Art: Ink Balance" where Sai pours the special ink onto the ground to create snakes without drawing them.

Note: Can be used five times
    Note: The user can only manipulate his own special ink.
    Note: Must have an Ink Bio
    Note: Requires Ink source

~Approved~

(Fuuinjutsu: Chuubuu Gekitai) - Sealing Technique: Paralysis Repulse
    Range: Self
    Chakra cost: 25
    Description: Chuubuu Gekitai is a special seal located in the users back. The seal automatically activates when the user has been shocked or paralyzed by an electrical current. Upon activation, the seal will start pouring out wind chakra, manifesting wind throughout the users body. Wind having an incredible resistance to electrical currents, will cause the prevention of further spreading. The after effect of this process will be numbness throughout the body for one turn, due to the electrical current straining the body.

Note: Must know Fuuinjutsu.
    Note: Must be placed in the users biography.
    Note: Each biography can have up to two seals. Meaning this technique can be used twice per battle. One Seal will be located in the upper back and the other will be on the lower back.
    Note: The user cannot perform any genjutsu in the same round.
    The user cannot perform any summonings for the same and the following 2 turns.
    Note: If the electrical current has enough volts to kill, the seal is void.
    Note: Can only be used by Mathias.

The genjutsu and summoning notes are cannon restrictions, I wanted to include just in case.

~Approved~

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: on request

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The reason I have 5 submissions here is because I still had two more submissions from last week. Link to post. I wanted to wait until my previous customs were checked to submit my other two but time ran out and I was unable to edit anymore so im posting them here with this new week's submissions if thats alright with u. If not u can ignore the first two submissions.

Last time's submissions:

"Kei Sekken" Strong World "Pulse"
    Type:Attack|Defend
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Description: Those who have trained in Kei Sekken's second training procedure of channeling chakra into their attacks eventually learn this technique known as Strong World "Pulse". The user channels a large amount of chakra into his/her fore arms and palms enhancing their defensive properties and destructive force. The user will then or after countering a technique; Perform a powerful thrust palm into the opponents torso or back releasing the chakra as they make contact causing what looks like a pulse of the user's palms that sends the opponent flying with an impact strong enough to shatter ribs and other possible internal damage.
    Notes:
    -Must be a sannin or higher to use
    -Usable 3 times

"Kei Sekken" Strong World Inertia
    Type:Attack|Supplementary|Defend
    Description: One of the counters in Kei sekken. When the opponent comes in for an attack that is either above or below the waist, the user will channel chakra into either his arms (above the waist) or legs (below the waist); reinforcing those corosponding limbs to take the impact of a technque. Apon contact with the user, this chakra is released in a sort of pulse that in a sense repels the opponent by blowing them back a meter away, giving an opening in the opponents defense for the user to exploit.
    Note:Usable 4 times
    Note:This can block and counter up to B-rank taijutsu.

~Both Declined~ There's no such thing as stacking custom jutsu submission. Next time you do this I'll consider it as submitting 5 customs.

New Submissions:

"Kei Sekken" Strong World Cannon
    Description: After training in both strength and chakra channeling, one who practices Kei Sekken learns this. The user will channel chakra into his/her fist to increase impact and damage aswell as channel a large amount of chakra into his elbow. The user will then or after countering a technique; Punch the opponent through either a hook or haymaker while releasing that chakra from the elbow in the form of a propolsion system increasing the speed and velocity of the attack giving it enough power to seriously injure the target and in some cases even knock them out if aimed for the head and jaw area.
    Notes:
    -Must be S-class or higher and have training in Kei sekken
    -Usable 3 times

~Declined~ Too similar to existing technique.

"Bakusaiga"
    Type:Weapon
    Chakra:N/A
    Damage:N/A
    Description: "Bakusaiga" the weapon of legend that gave the holder the supposed power of a tailed demon. Whoever held this weapon would get a very dense chakra so ominous that they were put into legends and folk tales. Taiketsu Yagami found this sword and the truth behind it came with a tablet only readable by those combatible with the chakra. The sword's abilities actually come from a monster known as "Yama" A artificial chakra monster with chakra levels so dense and high, it was considered a 0 tailed beast. The Sage of Six Path's decendent was able to kill off the monster and seal his chakra into the sword while engraving a seal that allowed the chakra to mix with the person who held it if compatable. When the user releases the seal, they become infused with the chakra making them a monster in a sense by giving them demonic chakra with very high chakra levels.

~Abilities:
    -This sword syncs with the user making the user's chakra become very dense and demonic while taking on a green hue, increasing the power of non-elemental ninjutsu[+5] aswell as making all chakra based techniques to be equal to an elemental technique of the same rank.
    -The amount of chakra being channeled causes the user's chakra levels to rise substantually. (They can be considered a tailed beast without a tail like Kisame)
    -When a foreign object touches the user's chakra, they get burned in a similar manner to Naruto in his incomplete form since the chakra is so demonic.
    -The sword itself is virtually indestructable due to alloy it is made from and can stand very high temperatures.

~Restrictions:
    -While using this sword, the user can only use techniques that require creating the jutsu or element itslef since this chakra can't be channled into foreign objects.
    -The sword's granted abilities last 5 turns after activation
    -The user suffers in a similar manner to Naruto while wielding it after activation. (After 5 turns of using this chakra, the user's body begins to shut down starting with right arm, next turn left arm, next turn legs, and then next turn body making them completely paralyzed and in need of medical attention.
    -The user is limited to only two moves a turn while this is active
    -Can only be wielded by Taiketsu Yagami (Anyone else, the chakra would severly injure as it can't mix with theirs.)

Owned by Taiketsu Approved
    My one jutsu for Bakusaiga

"Bakusaiga" Demonic Blessing of Taiketsu Yagami
    Type:Attack|Supplementary
    Chakra:50
    Damage:N/A (+15 to chakra techniques such as rasengan that involve pure chakra)
    Description: The Demonic Blessing of Taiketsu Yagami is when Taiketsu releases all the chakra within Bakusaiga at once and channel it into his body. The over load of chakra causes Taiketsu to take on the demonic features of the Yama of which the chakra was taken from. While active the user's pure chakra techniques become enhanced and Taiketsu grows chakra wings with serrated edges not only giving him flight but having the ability to cut through rock. These wings are extremely durable also being able to endure the impacts of almost anything up to S-rank making the user virtually indestructable for a moment. Although while this is active the user is unable to use anything but taijustu, kenjutsu, and pure chakra techniques as the user loses the ability to swich chakra natures. The wings are very strong but they can only take so much as after being hit by techniques with the euivalent power of an S-rank technique, they brake off and disperse.
    Notes:
    -This mode lasts 2 turns
    -Must be used in the same turn as releasing the seal of Bakusaiga
    -After deactivation all granted abilities of Bakusaiga disappears and the user gets paralyzed through out his entire body
    -The wings cannot block cannon techniques such as amaterasu, Kirin, etc. (One hit killers that are unblockable or unavoidable)

~Declined~ Flight and invincibility (even for a short moment) are a very bad mix from my point of view...lol. Take both those out, we have enough techniques that grow wings already to make any new ones a rip off. About the invulnerability part, I think you know exactly what to do.

(Katon:kasai hitoya) Fire Release: Fire Prison
    Type:Supplementary
    Damage:N/A( +10 if they touch the fire)
    Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable dome of fire.The user will gather his fire chakra in his hands, slamming them into the ground forming a ring around the opponent. The user will then make it rise forming a dome around the opponent. Not only will this trap the victim but it will burn the oxygen inside so if the opponent doesn't escape in three turns, he will run out of breath and die.
    -Jutsu can only last for three turns
    -Can only be used or taught by Taiketsu Namikaze
    -Can be escaped by jutsu like "Hide like a mole" or with a powerful water jutsu

(Owned by Taiketsu Approved)
    Im updating the range on this jutsu to better suit the RP

(Katon:kasai hitoya) Fire Release: Fire Prison
    Type:Supplementary
    Damage:N/A( +10 if they touch the fire)
    Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable dome of fire. The user will gather his fire chakra in his hands, slamming them into the ground forming a spark of flames that travels to the opponent at high speeds and apon reaching 3 meters close to him/her, the fire expands into a ring around the opponent which then rises into a dome of fire trapping the opponent inside. Not only will this trap the victim but it will burn the oxygen inside so if the opponent doesn't escape in three turns, he will run out of breath and die.
    -Jutsu can only last for three turns
    -While keeping this jutsu active, the user can't use any other jutsu or remove his hands from the floor as the jutsu will cancel, although clones could make up for that
    -Can only be used or taught by Taiketsu Namikaze

~Declined~ How could such a technique get approved in the first place? Take out the inescapable part and I'll re-check it.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Summoning Animal: Bandicoot (Eastern Barred Bandicoot, to be specific)
    Scroll Owner: Sharingdork
    Other Users who have signed contract: N/A
    Summoning Boss if existing: Crash
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: N/A (TBA)

~Approved~

(Kurasshubandikū) Crash Bandicoot
    Type: Summon
    Description: Crash is a bipedal Bandicoot who wears shoes, pants, and wrist braces. Crash is a very fit creature, and the leader of the Bandicoots. Being a young and physically active Bandicoot, Crash can move very quickly, and jump higher than average ninja. Crash can use all non-elemental ninjutsu the summoner can, weaving the handseals himself, and can take the braces off his wrists in order to throw free-form taijutsu in more rapid succession. Once per battle, Crash can spin around, his arms flailing around himself to hit any target within arms reach.
    Note: ~Can only be taught by Sharingdork
    ~Can only be summoned once per battle
    ~Jutsu Crash uses counts towards the users 3 moves per turn
    ~Crash's spin counts as a move

~Declined~ This is the Narutoverse, try and adapt your custom to it. No animals would wear cloths, shoes and wrist braces -___-. Limit his use of ninjutsus to S-rank.

(Sennen Pazzuru) Millennium Puzzle
    Range: Self (All ranges for communication)
    Chakra Cost: N/A (-5 to communicate) (-15 for light)
    Description: The Millennium Puzzle was an item given to Yugi for a specific purpose. After completing the Puzzle, the soul of Atem, Yugi's Souma No Ku twin, was released into Yugi's body. Now Yugi wears the Puzzle all the time, slowly unlocking it's abilities, the first of which was separating into two Puzzles whenever the twins split into two people. They then found that by focusing chakra into the Puzzle, they could communicate telepathically with whoever was wearing the other Puzzle no matter how far away they were. The Puzzle also allowes them to know where the other is in relation to themselves, and allows them to sense what kind of chakra the other was moulding while separated. The Puzzle also allows Souma No Ku users to switch the dormant bodies so if the main body is severely injured, they can rest. They later discovered that the Puzzles abilities work with clones, as well as with Souma No Ku users, with the exception of the changing dormant bodies. Once per battle, the Puzzle can emmit a bright light that blocks the targets vision.
    Note: ~Can only be used by Sharingdork and those whom he allows
    ~Works for Souma No Ku twins and clones
    ~Sensing where the other user is or what chakra type they're using counts as a move
    ~The light counts as a move

~Declined do not resubmit~

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

[Renji Kōyō no Jutsu] - Range Enhancement Technique
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: This is a basic ninjutsu technique that's used for the simple purpose of enhacing a certain technique's range making the technique travel at further distances, meaning that if the user uses a ninjutsu or a genjutsu technique that extends only to mid range, the user will use this technique afterwards causing it to extend up to long range, or if the user uses a ninjutsu or a genjutsu technique that reaches only up to Short range, the user will cause it to reach up to Mid range, in order to achieve this after the usage of a ninjutsu or a genjutsu technique, the user releases his normal or elemental chakra according to the technique's required chakra that's to be infused, the user infuses additional chakra into the technique that he released beforehand, causing the chakra of the technique that's infused by this not to fade after reaching it's original position, but to continue towards the direction that it was shot in, this technique only works on ninjutsu or genjutsu techniques including elemental techniques and only works on techniques that are thrown, it doesn't work on techniques that are stationary or made into the user's hand [like the rasengan/Chidori for ex.]
    ~Can only be used 5 times per battle.
    ~Lasts for a period of 1 turn when it's used.
    ~Only enhances the techniques with an additional short range. [Ex. if the technique reaches short range it will be enhanced to reach Mid range only]
    ~Can only be taught by ~Crow~

~Declined do not resubmit~ For obvious reasons I will not accept this (the most obvious would be to increase the range of Genjutsus to long-range which is plain OP). Also, many techniques are design to fit a certain range and would lose their purpose and feasibility if the range was altered.

[Kōshō Kagame Hōhō no Jutsu] - Mirror Connection Method Technique
    Range: All Ranges
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: This is a basic ninjutsu technique following the same methods of the shadow clone technique but more advanced and has different usages than the standard shadow clone technique, purely developed by Sharingan holders that know, above all their lack of forcing their genjutsu onto the targets, as their have to be a mutual eye contact between the targeted opponent and the user as the opponent has to be looking into the user's Sharingan eyes in order to be caught into a Sharingan genjutsu which is very rare, knowing this the Uchiha developed a technique that finally stops that restriction to their eyes, this technique is very simple in which the user projects a gignatic image of his eyes connected straight to his Sharingan anywhere he wants on the battlefield which can be made at any angle they want according to the situation at hand, this can be made into the opponent's line of sight making the opponent instantly be caught into the Sharingan genjutsu that the user wishes to use, regardless of the range of the Sharingan genjutsu technique.
    ~Can only be used 5 times per battle.
    ~This only works on standard 3 Tomoe genjutsu techniques and below, however it doesn't work on Mangekyo Sharingan level genjutsu techniques.
    ~Can only be used by a Sharingan Kekkei Genkai biography.
    ~Can only be used by ~Crow~

~Declined do not resubmit~ Again, extremely OP and declined for obvious reasons. You can argue about this one, but trust me, it will not get approved for the sake of our RP.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    (Bijuu : Sabureoni toutatsu) - Tailed Beast Technique : Sand Demon's Arrival
    Type : Offensive / Supplementary
    Range : Short - Long
    Chakra cost : 35
    Damage points : 70
    Description : When this technique is in play, sand that can be found around the field starts manifesting the shapes of ghouls made out of sand. This happens due to the presence of the Shukaku's chakra being exposed to the surrounding. These ghouls will attack anything that is a threat to the user. Despite being made out of sand, these ghouls travel very fast through the air by turning into sand particles and drift through the air. The number of ghouls determines the size of each and every one of the ghoul. The more ghouls there are, the smaller they are. On average, ten sand ghouls would be the size of a regular human being, a single ghoul could be the size of the Complete Shukaku.

Note : Can only be used twice per battle
    Note : Must be in Incomplete Form at the least
    Note : Can only be used or taught by -Yusuke-
    Note : Can only be used by the Jinchuuriki of the Ichibi
    Note : Sand ghouls are unable of performing sand techniques

~Declined~ Give me a fix number of ghouls you can make, and what they can withstand if attacked. Also, do they reform?
    RESUBMITTING :

(Bijuu : Sabureoni toutatsu) - Tailed Beast Technique : Sand Demon's Arrival
    Chakra cost : 40
    Damage points : 80
    Description : When this technique is in play, sand that can be found around the field starts manifesting the shapes of ghouls made out of sand. This happens due to the presence of the Shukaku's bijuu chakra being exposed to the surrounding. These ghouls will attack anything that is a threat to the user. Despite being made out of sand, these ghouls travel very fast through the air by turning into sand particles and drifting through the air. The number of ghouls determines the size of each and every one of the ghoul. The more ghouls there are, the smaller they are. On average, ten sand ghouls would be the size of a regular human being, a single ghoul could be the size of the complete Shukaku.

Note : Can only be used twice per battle
    Note : Must be in Incomplete Form at the least
    Note : Can only be used by the Jinchuuriki of the Ichibi
    Note : Sand ghouls are unable of performing sand techniques
    Note : There can only be a maximum of ten sand ghouls present on the field
    Note : Sand ghouls can only be in play for at least three turns if not destroyed
    Note : Able to reform with nearby sand if hit by a physical form of attack or a part of it is destroyed

~Declined~ 10 sand ghouls that can reform without costing a move or chakra? That's OP. Either make it so they can't reform or make it so you summon 1-2 ghouls.

(Doton : Yochizaisan) - Earth Release : Property of the Earth
    Chakra cost : 40
    Damage points : 80
    Description : The user will slam both hands, widespreading his earth chakra throughout the entire battlefield, both behind and in front. The moment the user slams his hands onto the ground, the target(s) can consider themselves already in the clutches of this technique. Nothing will happen to them though but now, the earth will take the enemy as theirs slaves and will not free them for the period of this technique. The purpose of this technique is to prevent the enemy from taking air advantage or escaping by flying into the sky by having several earth hooks burst out of the ground and grapple them the moment they try to escape and pull them back down onto the earth, hurting them in the process. As long as the enemy doesn't try to take air advantage, no harm will be done to them up until the point till the technique wears off.

Note : Can only be used three times per battle
    Note : This technique lasts for five of the user's turns
    Note : Can be released by performing the Snake handseal
    Note : No S-rank or above earth techniques can be used while active
    Note : No damage shall be done to the enemy as long as he doesn't take it into the air and stay on land

~Declined~ Great idea, but tell me, how will this jutsu make the difference between a Shinobi jumping to avoid a technique or attack, and a Shinobi trying to take flight (air advantage)? Please clarify in your re-submission.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Depp~ View Post
    (Yonseijinyajuu)- Four Saint Beasts
    Type: Puppets
    Chakra Cost: 30 (If summoned)
    Damage Points: n/a
    Description: The Four Saint Beasts are puppets made by, The Mad Hatter. The Mad Hatter once said after making them "If used by the right puppet master, they coud take down a forest in a single night." Each of the four puppets have their own abilities, weapons, and appearence to match them, they all are able to detach most of their body parts from one another, with no visable joints to the opponent.

~~ First and Slowest but most durable of the puppets is, Genbu the Stone Beast, he is made from hardened wood wrapped in iron, covering every part of his body, standing 7ft, with a large shell covering his whole back like a tortois, that is able to pop open from his tail and stand like its connected to his neck; his arms positioned in a knuckle walk position like an ape; clawed toes like a dinosaur; the segmented tail of a snake and the spiked; tusked primitive face of an ogre with large white eyes with small black pupils, with a bold black kanji on his forehead standing for power 力.
    ~ Shell sheild on his back, that will pop open from his tail then stand as if its attached to his neck.
    ~ Two berrals in his throut, the first releases blasts of Fire, while the other release shells of senbon that once fired from his throut will release the senbon just like a buck shot.
    ~ Body is able to release thick triangle sword blades from around his shells edge, the blades can be used my the puppeteer, can be weilded just like swords.

~~ Second is the most muscluer looking puppet and hairiest, Byakko the White Toger, Byakko is made of solid metal with hidden conpartments hidden under his fur like cover, standing just under Genbu, he takes the appearance of a large humanoid tiger with a mane-like sea green hair that flows down his back with light bluish fur with grey stripes on his arms, in both of his shoulders are hidden poles with 5 blades attached to the pole that spin able to cut boulders in half, also another set in his knees, with his two bottom canine teeth large enough to reach up his cheeks, in Byakko's throut is a hose that release blasts of water from it, he has a preloaded shuriken in his mouth, he is able to shoot them from his mouth, around the hose in his throut. He has yellow eyes with red pupils and a kanji symbol for beast on his forehead 獣. He wears a toga and what appear to be leg warmers in animal skins of the leopard, and has a red sash as a belt.
    ~ 5 bladed poles installed in his shoulders and knees.
    ~ Water hose in his throut.
    ~ Shuriken shooter in his throut.
    ~ Large War hammer on his back.

~~ The Third and most human looking besides the greenish blue skin is Seiryu the Blue Dragon, Tall and slim, Seiryu is the only normal sized one of them all, while possessing pale green skin and black facial hair hiding holes in his head which will release wires from them able to perice through rocks and trees with ease. His blue martial arts robe is tied at the waist by a large white strap and features the image of a blue dragon wrapping around his shoulder. To match his robe, Seiryu wears a dark, blue cap covering just the top part of a symbol on his forehead for ice 氷, and on his feet he wears a simple pair of black shoes, from Seiryu's left arm has a chakra sheild installed in it, while in his right arm he has a powerful vaccum hose installed in his palm that is able to blow and suck.
    ~ Wires in his head, that can be freely controlled by the puppeteer.
    ~ Left arm chakra sheild of A-rank.
    ~ Right hand has a powerful vaccum hose that can blow and suck.
    ~ Dragon sword on the left side of his waist.

~~ Last and smallist of the Four Saint Beasts, Suzaku Ho-oh, Suzaku is made of a milable steel, has lightning chakra that the user injects into Suzaku at the begining of the puppets useage, giving suzaku an electical charge during battle. Has long orange hair parted down the middle, with two red strands that are actually his antennae, which are able to launch at the opponent with a cord attached to them, having full control over the antena the puppeteer will use them to attack the opponent at free will, between the antennae is a kanji symbol for speed 速. Suzaku also has polls that will extened from his palms to the ground, will senbon loaded in each of his fingers that are able to be thrown by Suzaku waving his arm in the direction.
    ~ Launchable antennae, attached by cords.
    ~ Polls in his palms. (just a poll that comes out of his palm able to be used as a sword.)
    ~ Senbon loaded in his fingers.
    ~ Dual blades on his back.

~ Only Two of the Four Saint Beasts can be used in one turn.
    ~ Each of the puppets Elemental installments can be used, but count as a jutsu for the puppeteer, with a B-rank useage.

Animal Contract..... (didnt see anything about foxes in the Approved customs summons)

Summoning Animal: Foxes
    Scroll Owner: ~Depp~
    Other Users who have signed contract: n/a
    Summoning Boss if existing: n/a
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: n/a

~All Declined~ I've already warned people about this -___-. The limit is 3 jutsu per week, I will let anyone submit jutsu that have multiple summons or multiple jutsus included in them. If you want to submit all those beats, you'll get them approved individually and then submit the jutsu to summon them all at once. This is your only warning, next time I'm banning you from this thread for a week.
    ~~ Last and smallist of the Four Saint Beasts, Suzaku Ho-oh, Suzaku is made of a milable steel, has lightning chakra that the user injects into Suzaku at the begining of the puppets useage, giving suzaku an electical charge during battle. That will up his damage on opponents and cause numbnes on the opponents body. Has long orange hair parted down the middle, with two red strands that are actually his antennae, which are able to launch at the opponent with a cord attached to them, having full control over the antena the puppeteer will use them to attack the opponent at free will, between the antennae is a kanji symbol for speed 速. Suzaku also has polls that will extened from his palms to the ground, will senbon loaded in each of his fingers that are able to be thrown by Suzaku waving his arm in the direction.
    ~ Launchable antennae, attached by cords.
    ~ Polls in his palms. (just a poll that comes out of his palm able to be used as a sword.)
    ~ Senbon loaded in his fingers.
    ~ Dual blades on his back.

~Declined~ Just like the others, where are the restrictions? What's the rank of the electrical surge and it's range?

(Kage Tai)- Shadow Form
    Type: Def
    Description: The user will focus his chakra into his shadow then begin to ingulf the user in his own shadow, while in the shadow the user is free to move anywhere else on the feild there is a shadow. (from short to mid is the max distance that can be traveled while in the shadow.)
    - Can only be used once per battle.
    - No elemental jutsu can be used in the same turn.
    - Must be a member of the Nara Clan.
    Shadow Form

~Declined do not resubmit~ No instantaneous transportation will be accepted (let's not beat around the bush, this could be used to move anywhere on the field through shadows, so it's a time/space technique and those are forbidden).

(Keibi Kage)- Guard Shadow
    Type: Def
    Description: The user will release chakra throughout there shadow, a munipulate the shadow into a pile of arms, creating a deffensive dome of shadow arms over the user.
    - Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    - Must be a member of the Nara Clan.
    Guard Shadow

~Approved~ Keep the link in the description of the technique so your opponent knows what it looks like.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Chakra Release: Sphere Bomb(bun'ya bomu)
    Description: Chakra come out of the hand look like a rasengan but is a perfect sphere it doesnt rotate or move once the enemy get hit is power is to create a chakra explosion inside of the person making him unable to move and damaging his inside organs
    Is a Hyuga Jutsu only does who master the chakra control can use it (also it has no element on it) thats why is just chakra.

Fire Release:Blaze Fortress (Katon Style:kaen toride)
    Range: mid and short
    Description:Everything around start to burn a circle of 1/2 mile distance this jutsu is mostly for trapping enemy ,it user cant be hurt by the flames, the flames only surround the enemy but the heat is strong because of the extreme heat they cant last long depending on the chakra since the jutsu main power is to steal the chakra the end or wall of the jutsu are the strongest and highest it cant be jump or just go throw it is like jumping to amaterasu(only raikage would do that) so that the enemy cant escape that easy because of it the user cant use other jutsu during this or the jutsu will break and his doesnt have also his weak again outside attacks

~Both Declined~ You don't have the appropriate rank to submit those customs.

Wind Style:Tropical Breath (Futton Style:toropikaru iki)
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage:10
    Range:long and mid
    Description:The attack is really weak but it does have cutting power like a kunai , his main usage is to break rope and think like that when you are trap and your hand are tie up this jutsu need no hand sign . It only need to breath air to use it because it need no hand sign you need a special sign written in your body

~Declined~ Description is incoherent and unclear. Re-submit.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 12-27-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Sandāboruto Yari) - Thunderbolt Lance
    Chakra: -10 per turn
    Damage Points: Depends (+10 to Raiton jutsu)
    Description: The harpoon itself is 1m long and is composed of a silver star metal. The rope is a special rope made of the hair of a Yak, infused with Zinc so the rope itself is able ton conduct a stream of electricity. The rope can allow the spear to be thrown and pulled back, up to mid-range. The rope is only able to be destroyed with an A-Rank Jutsu or higher. The Spear itself is indestructible. The user can infuse their own lightning chakra into the harpoon before throwing it to increase the speed of the aerial harpoon. Upon penetration of the opponent, the harpoon can emit an electrical surge to them, stunning them. The user can also stick the harpoon into the ground and send lightning through the spear, spreading throughout the earth. The lightning can only spread out from a short area of the spear. The earth within short range cannot be altered by any Doton jutsu.
    Notes:
    - Must master Raiton before wielding the Sandāboruto Yari.
    - Must be wielding the Harpoon in some way for chakra effects to work.
    - Using the chakra effects with the harpoon counts as a move.
    - Stunning affect lasts for one turn.
    - Can only be wielded by Omnom (and those whom he allows).

~Approved~
    Feel free to edit how you wish

Human Puppet Submission:

Kurokiri Setsuna
    Name: -Tauburn- (Kurokiri Setsuna)
    Link to bio:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=111402
    Description: This puppet can use the Dark KG and all elements are mastered, along with ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. The Setsuna puppet is kept in a scroll that's stuck on Sasori's back, and he can be summoned by Sasori as Sasori wants to.
    ~Note: Can only be wielded by Sasori, and Sasori has to be owned by Omnom and who he allows.

Link to Battle: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...81&postcount=1

First time submitting a human puppet, so please change whatever you need.

~Leaving for someone else, dunno much bout puppets~
    Declined, the puppet of characters can only use the Kekkai genkai or special abilities

Last edited by Nirvāṇa; 01-02-2012 at 08:44 PM.