Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 5836
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

Re: ♦ Custom Jutsu Submission ♦

Quote Originally Posted by -Pain- View Post
    Wow you just needed to say Declined.

Falling Stars No jutsu ( Katon Kage Bunshin Shuriken )
    Type: Offensive
    Range Mid-long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: Katon Kage Bushin Shuriken or Falling Star No Jutsu is a Ninjutsu attack that the user sets projectiles on fire (mostly used with Shurikens) and throws them high into the air and makes Multiple copies of them with the use of Kage Bunshin Jutsu and send them at the enemy. From a distance during the night this Jutsu looks like falling stars.

Fire Style: Bloody Wildfire Jutsu ( Katon: Chimamire Abaremasu Kaji )
    Range: Short-long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: A Fire Style jutsu created by Kokujo Uchiha, the user slams his/her hands together and creates a ball of flames upon pulling their hands apart. Then the fireball shoots at the target and expands into a large, blazing inferno by sucking in the surrounding air at mid range, thus making it into a long range. The fire is blood red in color and is so thick that it resembles blood.

Summoning Contract: Pidgeot

Origin: In a cave, on the hidden lightning village. No one never expected to be such and animal in the hidden lightning village it was found by me when it was a baby but now the bird has grown. I was looking for wired animals and i saw this bird in a cave eating bats and insects it took me a year and a half to found this bird. Nobody has pass to that cave nobody survive but i did. This cave is call the death path cave theirs a lot of animals on the cave such as bats, crocodile, snakes and more the cave has a bit of water that snakes drink and the water is all infected and make you sick but not kill you it made me sick for three months.

General Description: Most Pidgeot eats insects such as ant, mosquitoes and more. Most Pidgeot leave on forest but they go and risk their life on a cave to look for insects. Pidgeot has eyes like eagle they can see really good and from a really high distance pidgeot also have the abilities to see through the dark that's when they eat insects. Pidgeot has really great wings they also can fly really fast and move their wing twice on a second. Pidgeot are able to see anything clearly from a distance centimeters of their eyes and they are so smart that they even talk two class of language such as English and Spanish.

Summon General Abilities: Pidgeot are able to see through the dark and can see anything in front of him no matter the area and they are also really fast they able to speak like a say before.
    Fire: They able to use fire up to A -Rank and they really great with the fire style they do not need hand seals to use fire style jutsus.
    Glue: They able to throw a wired glue from their mouth and even if their opponent is on long range the glue still can get them and the glue are really great if you get catch by the glue the opponent can't move for two rounds.
    Speed: Their speed are faster then any normal bird for example, owl, eagle etc....

Summoning: The person that sigh for the pidgeot contract is able to summon any kind of pidgeot from the death path cave and theirs a lot of different color of pidgeot such as a red pidgeot they have their wings red and more things. To sigh to the pidgeot contract most be a powerful ninja such as my level or higher most know every elements such as Fire, Wind, Water, Lightning & Earth and must be Sannin or a higher rank. By focusing more chakra the user is able to summon rare pidgeot summoning with more special abilities.

( Kuchiyose: Akai Pidgeot ) Summoning: Red Pidgeot

Range: Short-Long
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user do the rat, tiger, monkey hand seals and bite his lips and a bit of smoke appear and a pidgeot appear out of it. This Pidgeot has the abilities of speed it can surpass such as eagles, falcos, owls and more. This is one of the smarter pidgeot out of all pidgeot and is also able to talk English and Spanish language.

Note: Only can be use twice per battle

( Kuchiyose: Ella ) Summoning: Ella

Chakra: 05
    Damage: N/A
    Range: N/A ( Meaning any range )
    Description: The user do the Ram handseals and a little bit of smoke appear making a little pidgeot appear this pidgeot is able to send message from any place and they are able to also see through the dark and talk Ella is so fast that if am in the Hidden Lightning Village and i send a message to the Hidden Sand Village she get there in about of two days.
    Emperor sorry if i did double post and if is against the rules but i can't edit and i have a flea summoning and never did the thing of the summoning and btw,
    if the pidgeot picture doesn't show here is the link, http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9576/pojkemon.png

Ok here it comes,

Summoning Contract: Flea

Origin: In a forest, the flea was on a forest eating insects such as bugs and more. The forest name is and always will be, Izumake. The forest is a death path forest their is so many animals on that forest that almost all of them are dangerous and very hungry animal. This forest is on Kumogakure also known as The Hidden Lightning Village. Nobody even try to go through that forest but i did went to the forest with food and haded everything that i needed. I found saw this animal on a lake that i known as Death Lake. The flea was looking for some fish. The flea also eat fish.

General Description: Fleas are wingless insects 1.5-4.0mm long. Fleas have a laterally compressed body (so if you look at a flea side on, it looks like it’s been flattened ie it’s tall and skinny!) and they have an outer skeleton that is made of chitin (really hard stuff – ever tried squishing a flea?). Fleas are different from lice in that lice are flattened dorsoventrally (ie they are short and fat).

Fleas are not host-specific ie they don’t really care whose blood they suck, therefore a cat flea can infest dogs and vice versa. This also explains why humans get bitten too. Fleas are not fussy when it comes to blood! Strangely enough, large animals like sheep, cattle, goats and horses do not usually have ‘specific’ fleas that are associated with them, although they have been known to be infested by dog and cat fleas.

Summon General Abilities: Flea are really smart and they have the abilities to talk English. They are also really fast animals one of the faster insect of the whole Ninja World.
    Speed: Their speed is faster then a bird for example, owl or eagle and even more.
    Wind: Flea has the abilities to do wind with their wings.
    Special Glue: Flea are able to throw from their mouth some wired kind of glue that if you it touch you you wont be able to move.

Summoning: The person that sigh for the flea contract is able to summon any kind of flea such as wired and rare fleas from Izumake forest.
    If you wish to summon rare flea you got to give a lot of chakra and focus a lot of chakra on the rare flea that you wish to summon. If you wish to summon a rare flea and if you get to summon it you are able to put two elements on the flea or more depending on how much chakra you focus.

Description: The user do the Ram handseals and a little bit of smoke appear making a little flea appear this flea is able to send message from any place and they are able to also see through the dark and talk Ella is so fast that if am in the Hidden Lightning Village and i send a message to the Hidden Sand Village she get there in about of two days.

~ Wot ? ~

( Kuchiyose: Nomi Supi-Do ) Summoning: Flea Speed

Chakra: 10
    Range: N/A ( Meaning any Range )
    Description: The user do the Dog - Ram handseals and a little bit of smoke appear and a normal size flea appear. This flea has the abilities of speed & talk
    the flea got great speed and for this jutsu their is no need to bite his/her lips just do the handseals witch are Dog - Ram handseals.

~ Explain better ~

( Kuchiyose: Nomi Ikkyou Raishuu ) Summoning: Flea Surprise Attack

Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra: 25
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user does the Dog - Ram - Bird - Ox handseals. When the handseals are done the user is needed to focus chakra. When the handseals and the focus chakra are done a flea appear behind the opponent and opponent is not able to see where is the flea. Then the flea does a surprise attack call Wind Blade then the flea disappear. The user can focus chakra by moving around from his feet to the earth focusing earth chakra so the flea appear behind the opponent.

~ Impossible, Declined do not resubmit ~

( Doton: Kyojin Kira- Te ) Earth Style: Giant Killer Hand

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage: 40 ( +10 Each hit )
    Description: The user does the Ox - Tiger - Rat Handseals. When the user finish the handseals a giant hand start to form on the user right arm is a big hand made out of rock. If the opponent get hit by the Giant Killer Hand it's gonna damage him/her really badly almost not able to move so good. Also, if the he/her get hit twice this jutsu can keep removing chakra from he/her opponent.

~ Similar technique exists ~

( Fuuton: Kaze Chakra Te ) Wind Style: Wind Chakra Hand

Description: The user does the Ox - Tiger - Rat - Horse - Ram handseals. When the handseals are done the use is able to make a hand of wind chakra
    that help the user to take him/her to whatever place he/her want to go but it could take some days for example if you damage and if you do the jutsu and you want to go to Hidden Sand Village and you on Hidden Lightning Village it could take you a week but the jutsu doesn't disappear or nothing it stay there.

~ Bad Explanation ~

Last edited by Emperor; 08-31-2010 at 12:51 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Ok, before you read this, note that I do realize that crows were shown in the manga, so this is a custom summoning but at the same time it isn't, as it was never shown in the manga as a summoning. However, the chances that Itachi (I have an Itachi bio) held a crow summoning are almost completely definite, it was never shown as a summoning but he used them in numerous genjutsu and I believe in some cases outside of genjutsu as well. I also didn't see any approved crow summonings in the list of summoning jutsu and their contracts, and the only jutsu that was submitted was Theos's (which was declined by Rei who said crows belong to Itachi) and Nnoitra, which never was approved and since it was never submitted again since the first time (which was 11-18-2009), I think it's safe to assume that he gave up on it. Remember that I have an Itachi bio (so I'm submitting this as a cannon character) so Rei's reason to decline Theos's when it was submitted should be nullified, and I just saw that Ben had the same case (just so they don't consider me stealing their summonings, because I was going to make this before I saw theirs, I could teach them, as well as others who have tried, the summoning as well =/). The only reason why I'm submitting this as a custom is so that it could be official and so that I could explain them more. Just saying this to give a few less reasons for this to be declined.

~ First time I've seen a wall o' text about a submission's feasibility Oo ~

Summoning Animal: Crows
    Scroll Owner: Riku.. (Itachi bio)
    Other Users who have signed contract: N/A
    General Description/Abilities: Itachi has often incorporated crow-related genjutsu in battle, often to bring confusion upon his opponents. Obviously, their main ability is being capable of flight, but crows also have many piercing calls, that can distract opponents, alert their summoner or other crows, or even, in some cases, affect the opponent's hearing ability for a short amount of time. The reason why crows had been able to successfully disorient enemies when necessary is not only because they often travel in masses, but due to the form they fly in, they are difficult to catch or hit, even from up close, often flying right in the face of their target. Specially trained crows have been able to, similarly to parrots, imitate the human voice, and all crows, in general, are known to be highly intelligent, and even among other summonings (who are already shown to have human intelligence) they still are quite above that standard. Crows have black feathers, making them almost completely unnoticeable in dark settings. They are also capable of using certain genjutsu through eye contact (will be submitted as other customs or placed specifically in their description).
    Summoning Boss if existing: To be approved (look below)
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: N/A

(Kuchyoise: Reaver) Summoning Technique: Reaver
    Range: N/A
    Description: Reaver is the boss summoning of the crows. Reaver is a giant black crow with red eyes. He's the same size as Pein's Giant Drill-Beaked Bird (Giant Drill-Beaked Bird - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki). Reaver is capable of releasing a loud, screeching sound that can pierce the ears of enemies, rendering them in a state almost comparable to complete immobilization from the shock for a short amount of time, and their hearing will come back gradually over a span of approximately 10 to 20 seconds (he can release this screech thrice per battle, must wait three turns between doing it, and it also counts as a jutsu for him to do this). Reaver is able to use any crow-related jutsu, as well as spew any fire jutsu from his beak of A-rank or lower. He flies at an extremely quick pace, something that had improved simply from having to keep up with the awfully quick Itachi when aiding him in battle. At the speeds that he flies at, and the sheer power that his beak has, he is often able to cut through trees while flying.

~ Roku possesses a Music Art that does roughly the same thing. Remove. Add restrictions to the Summoning also. ~

Last edited by Emperor; 08-31-2010 at 12:53 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

( Meihin no Breton - Chogenjitsu Jinzei ) ɸ Breton's Masterpiece - Surreal Life
    Range: All
    Chakra cost: 40 ( +10 to maintain per turn )
    Damage Points: 10 per creation.

This technique is an addition to the Infinity Fortress. After Infinity Fortress has been activated, this technique is an addition to it.
    Once this addition is activated, the effects of Infinity Fortress completely change. To use an analogy, if Infinity Fortress can be equated to Shakespeare, it becomes Douglas Adams.
    The description of the change is as such. Infinity Fortress changes the terrain of the battlefield. However, this technique changes it so that the flashing code of the Infinity Fortress turns multicoloured and glowing, and then recedes. The code can then be brought back and the surroundings changes in the same way that the Infinity Fortress used to.
    However, the major difference is that instead of changing boring things, this allows the creation of marvellous things on the battlefield.
    Such as, flying pink elephants, asbestos cabbages, knife-wielding tomatoes, a boat made of candy and other objects that generally, you do not find in your day-to-day life.
    These objects can be made to attack the opponent, carry the user, etc. However these tomatoes and cabbages and elephants and boats and such can only do very very minor damage, like poking the opponent in the eye. Or scratching him. Or sitting on him. Or punching him. Or their most devastating attack to a man, kicking him in the balls.
    The actual purpose of this technique is it's highly distracting.
    The technique can be activated once per battle. If deactivated, it cannot be re-activated for that battle.
    When this is activated, Infinity Fortress loses it's terrain-changing powers for the abilities of creating weak but surreal and completely hilarious creations.
    The maximum size of these creations is the size of an elephant.
    No mythical creatures can be made.
    The wielder of this technique cannot go into Sage Mode, use EIG or summon.

( Kyohenge ) ɸ Forced Transformation
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A

Basically speaking, each ninja knows the principle of a Henge is to use chakra to change your appearance. People have even turned into rocks and stuff.
    However, a forced transformation, as this technique is, is one where the user forces chakra onto the opponent/his weapon and changes his appearance in some way.
    This technique can change the clothes/suit/armour of the opponent or change his weapon.
    Now, this has a very detailed working structure.
    Assume the opponent's armour has been changed to a normal dress, thus losing all it's abilities. Using a D-Rank Henge on it by the opponent will not change it back, because this is a higher rank and has a stronger grip. Now, if the opponent's armour automatically can change shape ( like turn from a breastplate into a handguard or something ) that still won't work at all, because this is a technique, whereas that is not. However, if the opponent has a B-Rank and above technique to be used with the armour that, while using it, the technique changes the shape of the armour somehow...then the Henge is broken and that opponent's technique continues on unaffected.
    The same principle applies with weapons also. However, a weapon retains properties of "indestructability" or "can channel lightning chakra through it" etc. Just a technique that requires channelling chakra or heating etcetera won't be enough to change it back though. The technique used HAS to change the shape or form of the weapon somehow.

( Bakuretsu Kamihikouki Tenji ) ɸ Exploding Paper-Airplane Display
    Chakra cost: 20 ( +5 per turn per compartment released used to maintain mobility )
    Damage Points: 10 ( per airplane )

The user of this technique will pull out a scroll with sixteen similar characters printed on it. Each symbol is a separate storage seal, making sixteen storage seals on that scroll.
    Each seal, when the user forces some chakra into it, releases ten paper airplanes. However, these airplanes are not made of just normal paper, but exploding tags folded into the shapes.
    Upon application of wind chakra onto the airplanes, they can be made to glide at a maximum speed of a normal thrown kunai. With subtle changes in the direction of wind chakra the airplanes change direction.
    With the snap of the user's finger, the wind chakra will rub against the paper, the friction causing a spark that will then make the airplane explode. The wind chakra near the plane will amplify its explosion, though only a little. The amplification makes each tag explode with the force of two normal tags.
    The wind chakra prevents the airplanes from getting wet due to any water or liquid - however they amplify fire, so an opponent who burns the airplanes can make them prematurely explode. It also reduces any noise from the plane's movements, making them completely noiseless.
    The user can either unseal from all 16 storage tags at one time, or in parts over the course of the battle. If the second is the case, then only the first use of this technique counts as a jutsu - subsequent small unsealings of a few compartments do not.
    ~ Only one such scroll can be carried to each battle
    ~ As long as the airplanes are on the field, user may not use S-rank and above Wind techniques.

( Arukadion no Tamagushi ) ɸ Arcadion's Branches
    Chakra cost: 40 ( +10 per turn )
    Damage Points: 80

The user of this technique must possess the mystical Kariteserei. The user will focus chakra into the blade of the Kariteserei making it glow with a black aura before slamming the blade down onto the ground.
    The chakra pools onto the ground, and forms a black coloured dome five foot in radius where the ground was struck. This sphere can extend "branches" out from it to impale any opponent within medium range of the user.
    The sphere also possesses the chakra sensing ability of the Kariteserei and therefore works automatedly. Whenever it senses another chakra within the range except the user's, the branches dart forward at amazing speeds to impale the unlucky target.
    The branches are fast enough to impale normal shinobi, however Gates wielders above the 3rd Gate possess too much speed. Therefore, the sphere will interlock its branches to form a web around the area, that prevents the Gates user from entering unless he breaks through.
    When he touches the net to break through, that part of the net immediately forms spikes to stab his limb through. However this won't work on Gates users using powerful chakra techniques to break the barrier, such as Morning Peacock.
    ~ Technique may be activated only once per battle
    ~ Once activated, it renders the Kariteserei useless until it is de-activated.
    ~ It cannot differentiate between enemy and allied shinobi since all of them possess different chakra signatures than the users.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    This last one is extremely complex, so I'll explain how it will be used -
    Once this technique is approved, I will submit "Programs" for use with this technique. Programs are not jutsus as such and won't follow the exact template - they will have a slightly modified template like this

Program Name
    Complexity: 1/2/3/Y2Emp ( Y2Emp would be the equivalent of Forbidden; others are increasing complexity with ascending order )
    Chakra Cost:
    Damage:
    Description:
    Sample effect if used on a jutsu:

A *sample* Program :

Program: Spin Attribute
    Complexity: 1
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Reduces a technique to stationary, spinning form.
    Sample effect: If used on a fireball, it will make the fireball stand stationary at the place it is in, and begin spinning wildly. This prevents opponents from rushing straight at the user, because simply speaking there will be a spinning fireball in the way. O__O

An example of how programs will be used -

Me: Activates Technique Programming; Launches Fireball
    Opponent: Moves to the side using *jutsu*
    Me: Uses program that changes jutsu direction to make it head at the opponent

Programs will not count as jutsus or toward my 35 CJ count limit, but will count toward my 5 submissions here to prevent exceeding submission limits.

Here is the Technique Programming jutsu, which activates the programming ability :

( Jutsu Bangumihensei ) ɸ Technique Programming
    Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 40 ( +10 per turn )
    Damage Points: N/A by itself; depends on technique and program written

A rather interesting and very versatile move, Technique Programming opens the door for an entirely new style of fighting.
    By controlling the remnant chakra present within a jutsu used by the shinobi, a "program" can be written ( basically making the chakra change its use or form in some way ) during the technique's use itself.
    This works like this an example - After a fireball has been used and is travelling at the opponent, a "explode" attribute can be triggered onto it to make it violently expand within a set time of seconds, surprising the opponent.
    Once this technique is activated, Technique Programming may be carried out whenever required, as long as the user's chakra is present within that jutsu still. Programming will not be counted as a "jutsu use"
    ~ Technique may be activated only once per battle
    ~ Once activated, it renders the user unable to use Dojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Sealing, Summoning, Kinjutsu, Taijutsu above C-rank and EIG or Sage Mode.
    ~ Obviously programs cannot be written onto the enemy's techniques.

Last edited by Nexus; 08-27-2010 at 02:20 PM. Reason: -

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gin-Sama View Post
    Summoning Animal: Kangaroo (Kangaru)
    Scroll Owner: Gin-Sama
    Summoning Boss if existing:Not yet (Atm)
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Roger Jr.

Summoning Jutsu: Kangaroo Roger Jr. (Kuchiyose :kangaru Roger Jr.)
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user bites their thumb and wipes it on His hand and summon a Kangaroo Name Roger Jr. Roger is a well known Martial artist his and Expert in Taijutsu. he always wear his Gloves. He has a fire Element He can use fire Jutsu A-rank Below but he need to take off his gloves to make a hand seal.
    ~Can only be summoned Twice per battle.
    ~Lasts 4 turns once summoned.

~ Not checked because you're banned from the thread for a bit. ~
    Summoning Animal: Kangaroo (Kangaru)
    Scroll Owner: Gin-Sama
    Summoning Boss if existing:Not yet (Atm)
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Roger Jr.

Summoning Jutsu: Kangaroo Roger Jr. (Kuchiyose :kangaru Roger Jr.)
    Description: The user bites their thumb and wipes it on His hand and summon a Kangaroo Name Roger Jr. Roger is a well known Martial artist his and Expert in Taijutsu. he always wear his Gloves. He has a fire Element He can use fire Jutsu A-rank Below but he need to take off his gloves to make a hand seal.
    ~Can only be summoned Twice per battle.
    ~Lasts 4 turns once summoned.

~ oO Approved ~

Last edited by Emperor; 08-31-2010 at 12:54 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ride or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadare View Post
    Resubmitting my Owl Summoning contract custom:

Summoning Contract: Owls

Origin: A forest, hidden deep in the Land of Snow. Nobody, except the contract holders, knows exactly where it is. It is told that the only way to reach it would be a reverse summon, though, theoretically, it would take you 2 years to get there, if you could get through the lost cross lands leading there. Though, nobody did ever try to reach it on feet. It's called the Ga'Hoole land. In the middle of this plain icy crosslands (called "Ice Narrows"), lays an oasis, and a bid magnificent tree - Ga'. It's called The Great Tree, and home to all Guardians and Royalty of Owls.

General Description: Most owl are solitary and nocturnal with some exceptions (the Northern Hawk Owl). Though owls are typically solitary, the literary collective noun for a group of owls is a parliament.
    They are usually very resistant to cold, and have a very acute hearing and sight. They have the ability to see in the dark.
    Owls have large forward-facing eyes and ear-holes, a hawk-like beak, a flat face, and usually a conspicuous circle of feathers, a facial disc, around each eye. Although owls have binocular vision, their large eyes are fixed in their sockets, as with other birds, and they must turn their entire head to change views. Most birds of prey sport eyes on the sides of their heads, but the stereoscopic nature of the owl's forward-facing eyes permits a greater sense of depth perception necessary for low-light hunting.
    Owls are farsighted and are unable to see anything clearly within a few centimeters of their eyes. Caught prey can be felt by owls with the use of filoplumes, which are small hair-like feathers on the beak and feet that act as "feelers". Their far vision, particularly in low light, is exceptionally good. Contrary to popular myth, an owl cannot turn its head completely backwards. It can turn its head 135 degrees in either direction; it can thus look behind its own shoulders, with a total 270-degree field of view.

Summon General Abilities: Due to the filoplumes, small hair-like feather on the beak and on the feet, they have proficient sensing abilities. They can sense any living presence in the area, and their movements.
    Some of the owls have created the skill to speak. Though, most of the owls which are summoned don't have the ability to speak.
    The animals summoned with this contract, are divided into two groups - The Guardians of Ga'Hoole, and normal, barn owls.
    Guardians of Ga'Hoole: Pale white owls, of very big dimensions. All of them wear a special helmet, made of gold, protecting them from any kind of harm to their heads. They have shown durability on very high levels, and are the strongest of all owls.
    Barn owls: Grey or brown owls, shown to have a lot of courage and wisdom. They are rarely found in the land of Ga'Hoole.

Summoning: The person who signs this contract is able to summon Guardians and Barn owls from Ga'Hoole, and can also be summoned by any kind of owls. Note, that to sign the owl contract, the certain some one must have complete knowledge of the Ice Element. In case of an unsucessfull summoning, or the usage of a very small amount of chakra, the user calls forth a baby owl, without much use in a battle. The canon Summoning Jutsu calls forth common barn owls, with no special abilities other then the fact that the user can summon them in big numbers. Using specific amounts of chakra, the user can summon special owls, with special abilities, all up to the Boss.

(Kuchiyose: Soren, Chikusha no Fukurou) - Summoning: Soren, the Barn Owl -

Range: Short
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user makes a makes just three handseals, and claps his hands together - A small amount of smoke appears, and suddenly a small brown owl flies out of it. It's Soren, a small brow owl from the parliament of barn owls. He has shown a great amount of courage, the ability to fly with exceptional speeds (speeds surpassing the ones of the eagles, falcons, etc.), and has shown the ability to speak.

(Kuchiyose: Kludd, Kinzoku no Kuchibashi) - Summoning: Kludd, the Metal Beak -

Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user makes a row of handseals, claps his hands together, and out of a smoke cloud flies Kludd, the Metal Beak. He is the strongest of the Barn Owls order, and Soren's older brother. He is famous for his hard and piercing beak, known to pierce even through metal. He has several scars over his body, and is missing his eye - this explains his rude attitude, and a low temper. He loves to get in fights, and usually comes out victorious. He has shown the ability to uses himself as a projectile, first flying high in the sky, and the propelling downwards towards the target with his beak in front. Upon contact, he causes serious damage.
    It is 1,2 meter high when standing, and has the wingspan of 2,5 meters.

(Kuchiyose: Twilight, Kyousei Shimofuri no Fukurou) - Summoning: The Great Grey Owl -

Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user makes a row of handseals, claps his hands together, and after the smoke clears in the skies, and large grey owl is lying through the skies. It's Twilight, the Great Grey Owl. He lived his whole life with no family, and was raised by various creatures, including foxes, other birds, and even toads.
    He is a very big grey owl of old age, and has shown the ability to communicate with all kinds of animals, even if they can't speak. He was always used as a translator in the Ga'Hoole Kingdom, and always enjoyed great respect from every animal. It was later discovered that he was feared as a very powerful warrior in his days.
    He has shown a very high amount of wisdom, and is usually asked for advices by fellow younger owls. He is very nice and polite, but certain things make him very angry.
    He is about 5 meters high when standing, and has the wingspan of 11 meters, but is usually not summoned in battles.

(Kuchiyose: Shisuta-Sanbagarasu no Buyou) - Summoning: The Dancing Sister Trio -

Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: The user makes a row of 40 handseals, claps his hands together, and a big amount of smoke is created. Out of it, after some time, fly three big owls, flying like crazy, looking like being drunk. They are the three Sisters of the Ga'Hoole Guardians, know as The Dancing Sister Trio. They are mostly summoned in battles, used as deadly companions. They have shown to have very high reflexes, and super strength. They are proficient in fighting with their own style, which is similar to Suiken in a way - it cannot be read by Sharingan. All three of them wear golden helmets, and enjoy their beauty in the owl society.
    All three of them have the wingspan of 3 meters, and are 1,5 meter high when standing.
    *Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.*
    *Note: No more owl summoning for the rest of the battle.*

(Kuchiyose: Boron, Fukurou no Oumono) - Summoning: Boron, The King of Owls -

Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage Points: 90
    Description: The user makes a row of 45 handseals, claps his hands together, and a big amount of smoke is created. After the smoke clears, the user is standing ontop of Boron's head, the King of Owls. He is feared by almost everyone, due to his huge size. He can fly on the highest of heights, in the hardest of conditions, and in the lowest temperatures. He wears a golden crown, which has the shape of a helmet. With a blow of wings, he can shoot out a huge amount of wind (A-rank), causing serious destruction. He can shoot Ice Shards from his beak (B-rank), and can shoot deadly feathers from his wings (C-rank), though, the latter can only be used once.
    *Note: This is the only technique that can be used in one turn, due to the amount of chakra used.*
    *Note: Wing Blasts, Ice Shards, and Shooting Feathers all count as moves, and are counted in the "three moves per turn" restriction.*

My owl summons were never officially submitted, so I don't have anything to quote here, as the old version.

I'll let Emperor handle this one...>_>'
    ~ All the purple stuff has to be changed, and restrictions have to be added. ~
    Summoning Contract: Owls

Origin: A forest, hidden deep in the Land of Snow. Nobody, except the contract holders, knows exactly where it is. It is told that the only way to reach it would be a reverse summon, though, theoretically, it would take you 2 years to get there, if you could get through the lost cross lands leading there. Though, nobody did ever try to reach it on feet. It's called the Ga'Hoole land. In the middle of this plain icy crosslands (called "Ice Narrows"), lays an oasis, and a bid magnificent tree - Ga'. It's called The Great Tree, and home to all Guardians and Royalty of Owls.

General Description: Most owl are solitary and nocturnal with some exceptions (the Northern Hawk Owl). Though owls are typically solitary, the literary collective noun for a group of owls is a parliament.
    They are usually very resistant to cold, and have a very acute hearing and sight. They have the ability to see in the dark.
    Owls have large forward-facing eyes and ear-holes, a hawk-like beak, a flat face, and usually a conspicuous circle of feathers, a facial disc, around each eye. Although owls have binocular vision, their large eyes are fixed in their sockets, as with other birds, and they must turn their entire head to change views. Most birds of prey sport eyes on the sides of their heads, but the stereoscopic nature of the owl's forward-facing eyes permits a greater sense of depth perception necessary for low-light hunting.
    Owls are farsighted and are unable to see anything clearly within a few centimeters of their eyes. Caught prey can be felt by owls with the use of filoplumes, which are small hair-like feathers on the beak and feet that act as "feelers". Their far vision, particularly in low light, is exceptionally good. Contrary to popular myth, an owl cannot turn its head completely backwards. It can turn its head 135 degrees in either direction; it can thus look behind its own shoulders, with a total 270-degree field of view.

Summon General Abilities: Due to the filoplumes, small hair-like feather on the beak and on the feet, they have proficient sensing abilities. They can sense any living presence in the area, and their movements.
    Some of the owls have created the skill to speak. Though, most of the owls which are summoned don't have the ability to speak.
    The animals summoned with this contract, are divided into two groups - The Guardians of Ga'Hoole, and normal, barn owls.
    Guardians of Ga'Hoole: Pale white owls, of very big dimensions. All of them wear a special helmet, made of gold, protecting them from any kind of harm to their heads. They have shown durability on very high levels, and are the strongest of all owls.
    Barn owls: Grey or brown owls, shown to have a lot of courage and wisdom. They are rarely found in the land of Ga'Hoole.

Summoning: The person who signs this contract is able to summon Guardians and Barn owls from Ga'Hoole, and can also be summoned by any kind of owls. Note, that to sign the owl contract, the certain some one must have complete knowledge of the Ice Element. In case of an unsucessfull summoning, or the usage of a very small amount of chakra, the user calls forth a baby owl, without much use in a battle. The canon Summoning Jutsu calls forth common barn owls, with no special abilities other then the fact that the user can summon them in big numbers. Using specific amounts of chakra, the user can summon special owls, with special abilities, all up to the Boss.

(Kuchiyose: Soren, Chikusha no Fukurou) - Summoning: Soren, the Barn Owl -

Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user makes a makes just three handseals, and claps his hands together - A small amount of smoke appears, and suddenly a small brown owl flies out of it. It's Soren, a small brow owl from the parliament of barn owls. He has shown a great amount of courage, the ability to fly with exceptional speeds (speeds surpassing the ones of the eagles, falcons, etc. - he is able to fly this fast because of his small size, but he can't fly this fast long distances.), and has shown the ability to speak.

~ If I say remove the purple stuff, I mean it ~

(Kuchiyose: Kludd, Kinzoku no Kuchibashi) - Summoning: Kludd, the Metal Beak -

Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: The user makes a row of handseals, claps his hands together, and out of a smoke cloud flies Kludd, the Metal Beak. He is the strongest of the Barn Owls order, and Soren's older brother. He is famous for his hard and piercing beak, known to pierce even through most normal metal weapons. He was born with such a hard beak, unknown why, though it is referred to that he is able to gather chakra in it, resulting in it's hardness. He has several scars over his body, and is missing his eye - this explains his rude attitude, and a low temper. He loves to get in fights, and usually comes out victorious. He has shown the ability to uses himself as a projectile, first flying high in the sky, and the propelling downwards towards the target with his beak in front. Upon contact, he causes serious damage.
    It is 1,2 meter high when standing, and has the wingspan of 2,5 meters.

~ Okay, now restrictions. Small ones will do for this. ~

(Kuchiyose: Twilight, Kyousei Shimofuri no Fukurou) - Summoning: The Great Grey Owl -

Description: The user makes a row of handseals, claps his hands together, and after the smoke clears in the skies, and large grey owl is lying through the skies. It's Twilight, the Great Grey Owl. He lived his whole life with no family, and was raised by various creatures, including foxes, other birds, and even toads.
    He is a very big grey owl of old age, and has shown the ability to communicate with all kinds of animals, even if they can't speak. He was always used as a translator in the Ga'Hoole Kingdom, and always enjoyed great respect from every animal. It was later discovered that he was feared as a very powerful warrior in his days.
    He has shown a very high amount of wisdom, and is usually asked for advices by fellow younger owls. He is very nice and polite, but certain things make him very angry.
    He is about 5 meters high when standing, and has the wingspan of 11 meters, but is usually not summoned in battles.

~ Same as above ~

(Kuchiyose: Shisuta-Sanbagarasu no Buyou) - Summoning: The Dancing Sister Trio -

Description: The user makes a row of 40 handseals, claps his hands together, and a big amount of smoke is created. Out of it, after some time, fly three big owls, flying like crazy, looking like being drunk. They are the three Sisters of the Ga'Hoole Guardians, know as The Dancing Sister Trio. They are mostly summoned in battles, used as deadly companions. They have shown to have very high reflexes, and super strength. They are proficient in fighting with their own style, which is similar to Suiken in a way - it cannot be read by Sharingan, and that is because the three always act like having a high amount of alcohol inside of them - resulting in the same unpredictable movements of the Suiken. All three of them wear golden helmets, and enjoy their beauty in the owl society.
    All three of them have the wingspan of 3 meters, and are 1,5 meter high when standing.

~ Declined, do not resubmit. ~

(Kuchiyose: Boron, Fukurou no Oumono) - Summoning: Boron, The King of Owls -

Damage Points: 90
    Description: The user makes a row of 45 handseals, claps his hands together, and a big amount of smoke is created. After the smoke clears, the user is standing ontop of Boron's head, the King of Owls. He is feared by almost everyone, due to his huge size. He can fly on the highest of heights, in the hardest of conditions, and in the lowest temperatures. He wears a golden crown, which has the shape of a helmet. With a blow of wings, he can shoot out a huge amount of wind (A-rank, twice), causing serious destruction. He can shoot Ice Shards from his beak (B-rank, twice), and can shoot deadly feathers from his wings (C-rank), though, the latter can only be used once.
    *Note: This is the only technique that can be used in one turn, due to the amount of chakra used.*
    *Note: Wing Blasts, Ice Shards, and Shooting Feathers all count as moves, and are counted in the "three moves per turn" restriction.*

~ Approved ~

Sorry to complain, but if I say this honestly, you are really being nasty Emperor. You made me edit things that really were irrelevant. I mean, okay, some things need to be edited and restricted, but what is too much. "He has shown the ability to speak". This needs to be restricted? Wth is wrong with you? Look at every other summon. Most of them CAN talk. "He can fly with speeds surpassing the ones of falcons, eagle, etc." And why does this have to be restricted? Apparently Sore seems an OP summon to you? Did you even read it? this is his only ability, and I don't see what is wrong if a f***ing bird can fly fast. "- it cannot be read by Sharingan" What is wrong with this? I described that the three sisters act drunk. And so they move with movements similar to Suiken, which cannot be read with Sharingan. >.>

Last edited by Emperor; 08-31-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    (Taka no Eijiki)- Hawk's prey
    Description: After going into Majestic Hawk Mode, the user will focus a great deal of chakra into his wings to increase his speed, he will then fly up into the sky at very high speed, using clouds or sun as cover after flying really high, he will dive down behind the opponent, without making a single noise so the opponent will not notice, using great speed while diving down, the user will deliver a powerful kick onto the back side of the neck of the opponent (the opponent is nearly knocked out because of getting hit behind the neck with such great force), then quickly fly back and forth, dealing a combo with 6 kicks before landing in mid range.
    Note: Must be in Majestic Hawk Mode
    Note: Once per battle
    Note: The speed is so high that only 3rd Tomoe Sharingan can keep track with it
    Note: After using this technique, the amount of turns that Majestic Hawk Mode can be active is reduced by two, so if used the same turn as the user activates MHM, it can only be active for 3 turns.

~ Impossible. ~

(Hone Matsuri)- Bone Constriction
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Description: After having used Bone Network to cover most of the underground, the user will place his hand, or foot on one of the "roots" that are sticking out, sending chakra through the network, making thin spiky bones that look like thorns to burst out under the opponent and wrap themselves around him, restricting his movement, if he tries to break out of it, it will only tighten its grip, impaling the opponent with spikes. Because bones contain bone marrow, which is mainly liquid, they the spikes ground any electricity sent through them.
    Note: Usable twice per battle
    Note: Must have used Bone Network before use
    Note: Opponent doesn't actually receive any damage unless he tries to break free
    Note: The speed that the spiky bone threads burst out is really high, making it almost impossible to avoid, unless the person has doujutsu, that can see chakra being sent into the bones.

~ OPed. I like the idea though. ~

(Taka no Tsubasa)- Hawk's Wings
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Description:After going into Majestic Hawk Mode, the user will focus a great deal of chakra into his wings to harden them with even more natural chakra, making them very hard and solid, like steal, but very resistant to most of the elements. The wings can be wrapped around the users body, to protect the user from the enemies attacks, similar to Chiyos chakra shield, but more powerful because of the amount of regular and natural chakra infused into the wings, and much bigger as well. The wings are impenetrable by physical attacks, and elemental attacks up to the S-rank(With S-rank included). However there is a downside to the technique as well, the wings become very heavy, making it impossible for the user to fly, but he can use them to jump very high. Also when the wings are wrapped around the user, he cannot attack, or move, and the wings doesn't protect the user from attacks from below.
    Note: Can only be used once
    Note: Lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Activating the jutsu counts as one move, wrapping the wings around the user also counts as a move.
    Note: Must be in majestic hawk mode
    Note: Due to the amount of Natural chakra infused into the wings, when the technique is activated, the amount of turns that MHM is active is reduced by one.

~ OPed much ? Oo ~

(Taka Ishuu)- Hawk Swarm
    Description: While in Majestic Hawk Mode, the user releases some of his natural chakra and lightning chakra into the air, then throws 10 explosive notes, forming many small hawks(10) made of natural and lightning chakra, with body formed around the explosive notes. The hawks will spread out and start attacking the opponent from all angles, doing a barrage of attacks, when the hawks hit the opponents body, the chakra enters the opponents own chakra circulation, paralyzing them for a bit, and the explosive notes attach themselves to the opponents body and explode right away. If the opponent is somewhere the hawks can't see, the will hit random places around the battleground, planting the explosive notes.
    Note: Usable once a battle
    Note: Hawks cannot go underground
    Note: The hawks spread extremely fast, going all sides, up, down, sideways
    Note: The user is unable to use anymore lightning jutsus while in Majestic Hawk Mode

~ Hmm...Approved. ~
    (Taka no Tsubasa)- Hawk's Wings
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Description:After going into Majestic Hawk Mode, the user will focus a great deal of chakra into his wings to harden them with even more natural chakra, making them very hard and solid, like steal, but very resistant to the basic elements. The wings can be wrapped around the users body, to protect the user from the enemies attacks, similar to Chiyos chakra shield, but more powerful because of the amount of regular and natural chakra infused into the wings, and much bigger as well. The wings are impenetrable by physical attacks, and elemental attacks up to and with S-rank. However there is a downside to the technique as well, the wings become very heavy, making it impossible for the user to fly, but he can use them to jump very high. Also when the wings are wrapped around the user, he cannot attack, or move, and the wings doesn't protect the user from attacks from below.
    Note: Can only be used once
    Note: Lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Activating the jutsu counts as one move, wrapping the wings around the user also counts as a move.
    Note: Must be in majestic hawk mode
    Note: Due to the amount of Natural chakra infused into the wings, when the technique is activated, the amount of turns that MHM is active is reduced by one.
    Note: Can only withstand 3 S-B rank attacks, 4 C-E rank.

~ Still OP ~

(Taka no Eijiki)- Hawk's prey
    Description: After going into Majestic Hawk Mode, the user will focus a great deal of chakra into his wings to increase his speed, he will then fly up into the sky at very high speed, using clouds or sun as cover after flying really high, he will dive down behind the opponent, with great stealth so the opponent will not notice, using great speed while diving down, the user will deliver a powerful kick onto the back side of the neck of the opponent (the opponent is nearly knocked out because of getting hit behind the neck with such great force), then quickly fly back and forth, dealing a combo with 6 kicks before landing in mid range.
    Note: Must be in Majestic Hawk Mode
    Note: Once per battle
    Note: The speed is so high that only 3rd Tomoe Sharingan can keep track with it
    Note: After using this technique, the amount of turns that Majestic Hawk Mode can be active is reduced by two, so if used the same turn as the user activates MHM, it can only be active for 3 turns.

~ Bleh. Approved ~

(Hone Matsuri)- Bone Constriction
    Description: After having used Bone Network to cover most of the underground, the user will place his hand, or foot on one of the "roots" that are sticking out, sending chakra through the network, making thin spiky bones that look like thorns to burst out under the opponent and wrap themselves around him, at very high speed, restricting his movement, if he tries to break out of it, it will only tighten its grip, impaling the opponent with spikes. Because bones contain bone marrow, which is mainly liquid, they will ground any electricity sent through them.
    Note: Usable twice per battle
    Note: Must have used Bone Network before use
    Note: Opponent doesn't actually receive any damage unless he tries to break free

~ Nice idea. Approved ~

Also resubmitting:
    Chakra shockwave: (Had to change the name, cause it its not chakra shockwave anymore
    (Hiru Shougekiha)- Daytime Shockwave
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra Cost: 60
    Damage Points: 150
    Description: After opening the gate of wonder, by pushing the hands towards his chest, he focuses air pressure inside his body, using it as a catalyst for the attack , and finally release it, releasing a massive blue, pressurized shockwave. The pressurized air will explode outwards, harming the users body in process, but protecting him from all harm after the shockwave is released. If the opponent(s) are in short range, they are instantly killed, reduced to dust, if the opponent is in mid range, the will be sent into long range with great force, breaking almost all the bones in their body, but if the opponent is in long range, it doesn't actually do any damage to him, just push him backwards a little. The time used to focus air pressure is very short, and the technique is performed almost instantly.
    *Can only be used once per battle
    *Does 20 additional damage to the user on top of the regular damage down by the gates, but only feels the damage after the gates are closed,
    *The user is forced to close the gates 1 turn earlier after using this technique.
    *The users physical stamina is almost drained, and cannot perform any taijutsu for the rest of the battle.

~ OP. Reduce the effects to something around incapacitation in short and broken bones and nearly unable to fight in mid, with relatively slight injuries in long. And it isn't a really fast as in quickly usable technique also, note that ~

Last edited by Emperor; 09-01-2010 at 12:09 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    No word for microburst, so I just took the words for micro and burst, just saying in case this means something totally different when put together.

(Fuuton: Maikuroheki) Wind Style: Microburst
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: XX (death on contact from the downburst or outburst/cushion) (20 to user)
    Description: A microburst is a localized column of sinking air, literally. From the sky, a large burst of air will push down to the ground. This blast is extremely large, and in width, it could be comparable to the size of many, many buildings put in a position that would make the outline of a circle. The microburst begins with the downburst, which is when the air is actually being pushed down onto the ground. This power is strong enough to flatten forests and possibly buildings. Once it pushes down, bringing an abundance of rain down with it in a wet microburst, the microburst enters its second stage—the outburst. The wind, because it’s going downwards, goes out in all directions by curving sideways and slightly upwards when colliding with the ground, making this part of it unavoidable, as it spreads out across the terrain. The winds are still strong enough to push back and break trees. Afterwards, the ‘cushion’ stage will occur. During this stage, winds at the surface will begin to slow while the wind will begin to curl up even more. Essentially, this is an enhancement of the outburst. The winds will begin to spread out even more and in even more broad directions, moving higher up into the sky as they do so, filling almost the entire terrain with powerful wind. None of these stages are cancelled out by the other, during the outburst, the downburst is still occurring, and the cushion just boosts the outbursts power and range. As mentioned earlier, there are two versions of a microburst—dry microbursts and wet microbursts, one of which creates an elemental combination. A wet microburst, which is, as its name suggests, accompanied by precipitation, would be almost like a hurricane. During the downburst, heavy rain would come down with it, and in the outburst, the rain would blow out sideways instead of downwards, maintaining its elemental combo, so first it’s like a downwards hurricane and afterwards, almost identical to a normal hurricane, but the wind and water is all moving in different directions outwards. The dry microburst, meanwhile, starts with rain in it, but, however, it evaporates before it reaches the ground, and this cool air descends and accelerates towards the ground. Essentially, a dry microburst is a version of the wet one, without rain however. This microburst is cooler than a wet microburst however, which doesn’t do much more than slightly lower the temperature for a moment.
    Note: Only usable twice per battle
    Note: The user must wait a minimum of 10 turns before doing this the second time.
    Note: The user can only use one other jutsu during this turn.
    Note: No wind jutsu for 3 turns.
    Note: The user must specify whether they are creating a wet or dry microburst (since a wet one would be an elemental combination, while a dry one would be only wind)
    Note: Because this is essentially a natural disaster enhanced by chakra to boost its effect, the microburst does not last for too long, approximately 10-20 seconds in total, due to it being sustained by chakra, since a normal microburst usually lasts for a few seconds.
    Note: More information on microbursts: Microburst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Note: The user is not effected by the microburst, as they can control the chakra in it to move the wind past them, but takes 20 damage after usage due to the large amount of chakra it takes.

~ Declined, this is OPed. If you want to control a natural disaster, reduce its power drastically. ~
    Ok, I submitted this a REALLY long time ago (3-14-10) and now I want to try to resubmit it (I reduced it's power a LOT from last time). In general, I took out the entire portion for dry microbursts. Usable once per battle. Makes the user extremely tired with a significant reduction to speed after use as well as no S ranked and above jutsu for the next three turns. I took out the part about the rain making it into an elemental combo as well. It also takes a longer time to use, and I made it more avoidable. Eh, if you do decline this (I'd prefer if Emperor checked this since he did the last one) would you mind discussing it with me through VM? If you don't want me to submit it again, though, I'll just drop it here lol.

(Fuuton: Maikuroheki) Wind Style: Microburst
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: XX (death on contact from the downburst or outburst/cushion) (20 to user)
    Description: A microburst is a localized column of sinking air, literally. From the sky, a large burst of air will push down to the ground. This blast is extremely large, and in width, it could be comparable to the size of about twenty large buildings put in a position that would make the outline of a circle. The microburst begins with the downburst, which is when the air is actually being pushed down onto the ground. This power is strong enough to cause a large crater in the earth. Once it pushes down, bringing an abundance of rain down with it in a wet microburst (the type of microburst this is), the microburst enters its second stage—the outburst. The wind, because it’s going downwards, goes out in all directions by curving sideways and slightly upwards when colliding with the ground, making this part of it very difficult to avoid, as it spreads out across most of the terrain. The winds are strong enough to uproot trees. Afterwards, the ‘cushion’ stage will occur. During this stage, winds at the surface will begin to slow while the wind will begin to curl up even more. Essentially, this is an enhancement of the outburst. The winds will begin to spread out even more and in even more broad directions, moving higher up into the sky as they do so, filling almost the entire terrain with powerful wind. None of these stages are cancelled out by the other, during the outburst, the downburst is still occurring, and the cushion just boosts the outbursts power and range. As mentioned earlier, there are two versions of a microburst—dry microbursts and wet microbursts, one of which creates an elemental combination. A wet microburst, which is, as its name suggests, accompanied by precipitation, would be almost like a hurricane. During the downburst, heavy rain would come down with it, and in the outburst, the rain would blow out sideways instead of downwards, so first it’s like a downwards hurricane and afterwards, almost identical to a normal hurricane, but the wind and rain is all moving in different directions outwards from the focal point (which would be recognized by the area where the downburst occured and made a large crater). This is partially considered a two-step jutsu, as the rain takes a while to form. That could be done as part of this jutsu, which makes it take about twice as long to be done, but the user can choose to start making the rain, do something else as it comes down, and then finish the microburst for the actual impact, or it could have been done earlier by Chakra-Sensing Rain, making thunderclouds with a fire jutsu, etc.
    Note: Only usable once per battle
    Note: The user can only use one other jutsu during this turn.
    Note: No wind jutsu for 3 turns.
    Note: The actual microburst lasts for a very short amount of time, approximately ten seconds. However, usage of this jutsu requires both proper time and focus, taking about five seconds (doesn't sound like much, but plenty of ninja could do five jutsu in five seconds) to actually use.
    Note: The user is not effected by the microburst, as they can control the chakra in it to move the wind past them, but the user is rendered very tired after using this, and generally moves at a slower pace, and is unable to use S rank or above jutsu for the next three turns (after those three turns they would move at normal pace again), excluding the turn that the microburst is used. The speed reduction could be thought of as, if a three tomoe Sharingan user used this jutsu, afterwards they would have the speed that they would be at if they hadn't activated the Sharingan at all, suggesting that the user's normal speed is cut into a third.

~ Hm, lol. Sorry, Riku.. This is a Declined, do not resubmit, though I have to say I love the idea, and this is I think as large as some of Cali's submissions oO Which is saying something ~

Last edited by Emperor; 09-01-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Work work dont stop

(ga-youskihi: kougeki) Moth Style: Assault
    Rank-S
    Type-Supplementary
    Range-Short
    Chakra-40
    Damage-(N/A)
    Description-
    By activating the Mark of the Monarch tattoo on the user( must have signed the moth contract ) the user begins to gain physical strength by absorbing chakra from a moth summoning. The summoning disappears and the user Gains +20 in all taijutsu attacks, and +15 in speed.
    *user must have a moth summoned.
    *chakra absorbed lasts for four turns
    *Summoning must be A-Rank and above
    *must have signed the moth contract to use

~ Approved ~

(ga-youskihi:nigenteki chiyounouriyoku) Moth Style: Dual Perception
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra: 55
    Damage:N/A
    Description:
    The user Activates the mark of the Monarch Tattoo (held by all moth users) And the user splits into two. The two halves are equal in strength and share chakra. Like clones, everything one half sees, the other half sees. Unlike clones, they can take an attack and not disperse. if one half Is critically injured, the other half may re merge with it, (-40 health) to keep it alive.
    *Can only be used by moth users
    *Can only Be used once
    *Lasts until they re-merge, or six turns

~ No oO When did you become Zetsu Declined, do not resubmit ~

Last edited by Emperor; 09-01-2010 at 12:15 PM.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    working on it...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Toku~ View Post

(Doton- Chiri Akuma) Earth release- Dirt Devil
    Chakra points: 30
    Attack points: 60
    Description: the user will create a large dirt devil full of gravel and send it towards his opponent. The wind will cut the opponent while the gravel will bash him pretty bad.
    *Note: can only be used by Toku.
    *Note: can only be used 3x per turn.

~ Bad explanation ~

(Doton- Jari Tatsu) Gravel Dragon
    Chakra cost: 40
    Attack points: 80
    Description: the user creates a large dragon out of gravel and sends it towards the opponent. The gravel is constantly moving around as the dragon shoots straight through towards the opponent. The dragon then swallows the opponent and begins to thrash him inside of him while grinding him w/ the gravel.
    *Note: can only be used 3x per battle.

~ Restrict it more ~
    (Doton- Chiri Akuma) Earth release- Dirt Devil
    Chakra points: 30
    Description: the user will create a large dirt devil full of gravel using his earth chakra and send it towards his opponent. The earth spins so fast that it causes the wind to cut the opponent while the gravel will bash him pretty bad.
    *Note: can only be used 3x per turn.

~ Approved, I guess ~

(Doton- Jari Tatsu) Gravel Dragon
    Description: the user creates a large dragon out of gravel and sends it towards the opponent. The gravel is constantly moving around as the dragon shoots straight through towards the opponent. The dragon then swallows the opponent and begins to thrash him inside of him while grinding him w/ the gravel.
    *Note: No s-rank earth and above can be used next turn.

~ Meh..Approved ~

(Doton- Riyuusei Kuxeiku) Earth release- Meteor Quake
    Chakra cost: 50
    Attack points: 120
    Description: the user focuses a great deal of earth chakra which he releases all at once w/ such force that it creates a ripple effect in a grand scale of earth. The earth explodes breaking and cracking away from the user as its center, afterwards the area is left as a desecrated wasteland of nothing but fissures and spikes of hard rock. This jutsu leaves the user vulnerable afterwards because of the strain of releasing such an amount of chakra all at once.
    *Note: can only be used 1x per battle.
    *Note: the user can’t use any earth jutsu his next 2 turns or any S-rank or above for the next 3 turns.

(Raiton- Raiko Koshinawa) Lightning release- Lightning Leash
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: the user releases an arc of lightning out of his hand that wraps itself around the opponents neck. The user can then torture the opponent w/ the lightning leash shocking and chocking him.

~ Approved oO ~

(Fuuton- Routo Tonneru) Wind release- Funnel Tunnel
    Description: the user will form a tornado out of his palm. The tornado will travel towards the opponent creating a funnel of raging strong wind and entrap the opponent within it cutting him severely.

Last edited by Emperor; 09-01-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Uotaka Kuchyose no Jutsu: Sumeru)- Osprey Summoning Technique: Sumeru
    Description: Sumeru is the Osprey Boss Summoning. He is an extremely large Osprey with a wing span of 40 feet. He is able to fly extremely high, fast, and far. He possesses the ability to read the thoughts of his Summoner, and can communicate with them through thought, so vocal communication is unnecessary (at the high speeds that Sumeru flies at, vocal communication is difficult and unpractical). His wings and head are red and his body is white, and his wings, beak, and talons are protected by extremely strong, yet flexible and light metal armor. Sumeru can channel wind chakra through this armor to increase his cutting and tearing power, and he can use wind jutsus to increase his flight speed in short bursts. The armor can block physical attacks such as arrows and blade strikes, as well as wind jutsus B-rank and below. Lightning jutsus B-rank and below can be blocked if wind chakra is channeled into the armor. Fire jutsus can be technically blocked by the armor, but the heat of the fire jutsus will be transferred into the armor's metal, hurting Sumeru for 80% of the fire jutsu's original damage. The armor can only protect Sumeru if the attack hits him on the wings, talons, or beak, where the armor is present.
    (Only usable once per battle.)
    (Sumeru can only be used in battle for a maximum of five turns at a time. After those five turns, he will need at least three turns of rest, during which he glides at an extremely high altitude out of eyesight before he can be called down for use again. If the user decides to "call" Sumeru back down for use in battle again after he rests, it will take one turn for Sumeru to return. That adds up for a total minimum of four turns in between a maximum of five turns of usage.)

~ Approved. Nice. ~

Last edited by Emperor; 09-01-2010 at 12:18 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    ~_~ Where... am i now... Oh forget it, to high to care.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Traveling the ninja world like
    Ero-Sensei

( Waboku Katana )- Peace Blade
    Type: Weapon (attack, defencive)
    Range: Short (midrange if used with wind chakra)
    Chakra Cost: 20 (If used with out chakra no cost)
    Damage Points: 40 (if used with chakra of any kind +10)(vibrating ability +5)
    Description: this weapon is made of chakra absorbing metals (like Asuma's trench knifes) when this weapon is used it can be taken apart into two swords. when the sword is one it can vibrate to deal more damage to the opponent. When taken as two i has a special ability to calm your opponent. or the calming ability can be used to calm the wielder its self. When used on the opponent it makes there mind go blank for about 7 secs leaving them open for attack. when used on the weilder it just clams the mind focusing the wielder.

Note: the special claming ability can be used once per battle
    Note: can be used with chakra five times per battle only counts if the attack from the blade hits the opponent.
    Note: the vibrating ability can be used only twice per battle

~ No Declined, do not resubmit ~

Last edited by Emperor; 09-01-2010 at 12:18 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

Emperor sorry if i did double post and if is against the rules but i can't edit and i have a flea summoning and never did the thing of the summoning and btw,
    if the pidgeot picture doesn't show here is the link, http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9576/pojkemon.png

Ok here it comes,

Origin: In a forest, the flea was on a forest eating insects such as bugs and more. The forest name is and always will be, Izumake. The forest is a death path forest their is so many animals on that forest that almost all of them are dangerous and very hungry animal. This forest is on Kumogakure also known as The Hidden Lightning Village. Nobody even try to go through that forest but i did went to the forest with food and haded everything that i needed. I found saw this animal on a lake that i known as Death Lake. The flea was looking for some fish. The flea also eat fish.

General Description: Fleas are wingless insects 1.5-4.0mm long. Fleas have a laterally compressed body (so if you look at a flea side on, it looks like it’s been flattened ie it’s tall and skinny!) and they have an outer skeleton that is made of chitin (really hard stuff – ever tried squishing a flea?). Fleas are different from lice in that lice are flattened dorsoventrally (ie they are short and fat).

Fleas are not host-specific ie they don’t really care whose blood they suck, therefore a cat flea can infest dogs and vice versa. This also explains why humans get bitten too. Fleas are not fussy when it comes to blood! Strangely enough, large animals like sheep, cattle, goats and horses do not usually have ‘specific’ fleas that are associated with them, although they have been known to be infested by dog and cat fleas.

Summon General Abilities: Flea are really smart and they have the abilities to talk English. They are also really fast animals one of the faster insect of the whole Ninja World.
    Speed: Their speed is faster then a bird for example, owl or eagle and even more.
    Special Glue: Flea are able to throw from their mouth some wired kind of glue that if you it touch you you wont be able to move.

Summoning: The person that sigh for the flea contract is able to summon any kind of flea such as wired and rare fleas from Izumake forest.
    If you wish to summon rare flea you got to give a lot of chakra and focus a lot of chakra on the rare flea that you wish to summon. If you wish to summon a rare flea and if you get to summon it you are able to put two elements on the flea or more depending on how much chakra you focus.

Description: The user do the Ram handseals and a little bit of smoke appear making a little flea appear this flea is able to send message from any place and they are able to also see through the dark and talk Ella is so fast that if am in the Hidden Lightning Village and i send a message to the Hidden Sand Village she get there in about of two days.

Description: The user do the Dog - Ram handseals and a little bit of smoke appear and a normal size flea appear. This flea has the abilities of speed & talk
    the flea got great speed and for this jutsu their is no need to bite his/her lips just do the handseals witch are Dog - Ram handseals.

Description: The user does the Dog - Ram - Bird - Ox handseals. When the handseals are done the user is needed to focus chakra. When the handseals and the focus chakra are done a flea appear behind the opponent and opponent is not able to see where is the flea. Then the flea does a surprise attack call Wind Blade then the flea disappear. The user can focus chakra by moving around from his feet to the earth focusing earth chakra so the flea appear behind the opponent.

Description: The user does the Ox - Tiger - Rat - Horse - Ram handseals. When the handseals are done the use is able to make a hand of wind chakra
    that help the user to take him/her to whatever place he/her want to go but it could take some days for example if you damage and if you do the jutsu and you want to go to Hidden Sand Village and you on Hidden Lightning Village it could take you a week but the jutsu doesn't disappear or nothing it stay there.
    kk New week new customs :D

New summoning,

Summoning Contract: Vampire Finch

Origin: On a land, i found this bird call "Vampire Finch" this bird is also known as VF. The land where i found Vampire Finch is also known as The Land of Darkness. Nobody could pass through that land cause their is a lot of dangerous that people was scared of for example, Lions, Tigers and more. I saw this animal biting another bird on his tail and swallowing Blood. This
    animal is call Vampire Finch cause they love blood. The land of Darkness is near Kumogakure. I pass through the whole Land of Darkness if i am correct and saw all kind of animal that are really dangerous and i got there on five big days i was hungry and thirsty.

General Description: The Vampire Finch (Geospiza difficilis septentrionalis) is a small bird native to the Galápagos Islands. It is a very distinct subspecies of the Sharp-beaked Ground Finch (Geospiza difficilis) endemic to Wolf and Darwin Islands (Grant et al. 2000).
    The vampire finch is sexually dimorphic as typical for its genus, with the males being primarily black and the females grey with brown streaks. It has the largest and most pointed beak of all G. difficilis subspecies, and overall looks like a miniature Common Cactus-Finch rather than, as the other subspecies do, a large Small Ground-Finch with a straight bill (Schluter & Grant 1984). It has a lilting song on Wolf, a buzzing song on Darwin, and whistling calls on both islands; only on Wolf, a drawn-out, buzzing call is also uttered.(Grant et al. 2000)
    This bird is most famous for its unusual diet. The Vampire Finch occasionally feeds by drinking the blood of other birds, chiefly the Nazca and Blue-footed Boobies, pecking at their skin with their sharp beaks until blood is drawn (Schluter & Grant 1984). Curiously, the boobies do not offer much resistance against this. It has been theorized that this behavior evolved from the pecking behavior that the finch used to clean parasites from the plumage of the booby[citation needed]. The finches also feed on eggs, stealing them just after they are laid and rolling them (by pushing with their legs and using their beak as a pivot) into rocks until they break.
    More conventionally for birds, but still unusual among Geospiza, they also take nectar from Galápagos prickly pear (Opuntia echios var. gigantea) flowers at least on Wolf (Schluter & Grant 1984). The reasons for these peculiar feeding habits are the lack of freshwater on these birds' home islands. Nonetheless, the mainstay of their diet is made up from seeds and invertebrates as in their congeners (Schluter & Grant 1984).
    The vampire finch is endangered, being a small-island endemic. The Galápagos finch species collectively form a showcase example of Charles Darwin's theory of natural selection. The 12 or 13 species of Galapagos finches are often called "Darwin's Finches". They are used as an example of how the descendants of one ancestor can evolve into several species as they adapt to different conditions.

Summon General Abilities: The vampire finch is able to swallow blood and also got great eye and the abilities to talk English.
    Speed: Vampire Finch are really fast birds even faster then a lion and even faster then a bull.
    Fire: They able to throw fire from their wings up to A-Rank
    Special Blood: They able to throw a blood that no other animal has that if you get touch by it's gonna damage you. Each hit of damage is 10.

Summoning: The person that sigh for the Vampire Flinch is also able to summon any kind of Vampire Flinch such as Rare Vampire Flinch and Wired
    Vampire Flinch for example, Blue Vampire Flinch. If you want to summon Rare Vampire Flinch needs to focus a lot of chakra and seal it also, it can't be done on a battle it needs to be done on a room that you can focus your chakra and need to do a sing with your blood on the floor and when you have done it a rare vampire flinch will appear some flinch is able to use even two or three elements depends on how much chakra you focus.

~ Contract approved ~

~ If you, Emperor are awesome ~

-_-'

Thank you

Last edited by Emperor; 09-01-2010 at 12:19 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Hakke Amatsu Munashii) - 8 Trigrams Heavenly Void

Type:Defense
    Range:Close
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description The User Releases Chakra from his Tenkatsu then forms the chakra he released around his body into a orb around him, the orb 7 feet in all directions around the user. The Orbs first use is to cancel any other chakra released inside the orb other then the user, its next use is that it deflects any weapon and can also deflect jutsu of lower rank, the users chakra is able to pass through the orb to attack the opponent
    Can Deflect one S rank jutsu per battle
    Lasts one turn if used to deflect a jutsu
    if not used to deflect a jutsu lasts for 2 turns
    Can only be used twice per battle

~ Hmm...nice, needs one more restriction ~

Last edited by Emperor; 09-01-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

~ Thread Opened ~

The CJs on Pg116 left unchecked will be done whenever Cali has completed his exams. Do not bug him ( or anyone else ) to do it.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time to pour some wine

(Nirokujichu) Night and Day
    Range:N/A
    Chakra Cost:25
    Description:After making the seals that he needs,the user can turn clear day into Night.
    *Note:It lasts only for 1 turn
    *Note:Can be used only once per battle.

~Declined~ Breaks the laws of time and space

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-02-2010 at 07:05 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Summoning Animal:Snow Leopard
    Scroll Owner: Daemon
    Summoning Boss if existing: Izuna
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract:

Izuna

(Yukihiyou:Izuna)-Summoning Technique: Izuna
    RangeShort-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Description:The user summons a Snow leopard called Izuna. He is the size of a normal Snow leopard. His tail is about 3 feet long and he can swing his tail to demolish boulders. He has Mastery Over Water jutsu. He can dash at 120Mph to get locations faster. He is the Boss of the Snow leopards.

Death

(Yukihiyou:Shinigami)-Summoning Technique: Death
    Range Short-Mid
    Description: The user summons Death the snow leopard. He has poison tipped claws so when he scratches the opponent, after 3 turns the opponents body goes numb for a whole turn. He can run at 110mph and is the second strongest of the Snow Leopards. He can use up to A-rank Lightning jutsu. if he uses his Poison Claw he can only stay on the filed for 3 turns after he scratches the opponent.

Ame

(Yukihiyou: Ame)-Summoning Technique: Rain
    Range Short-Mid
    Description: The user summons Rain the snow leopard. She is the smallest and the weakest of the snow leopards. She is about the Size of a Mid age Lion Cub. She can use wind jutsu up to B-rank and can only run at a maximum speed of 60Mph.

~ All need restrictions ~

(Souma No Kou Hiutsu: Bai Hitokiri)-Souma No Kou Secret Technique: Double Assassination
    Range Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The two users separating them into 2. Since this is Souma no Kou the dependent body gets his own legs making them 2 different beings. but if one of them dies so does the other.
    ~usable once per battle~
    ~The separation lasts 5 turns. After the five turn are done they automatically rejoin.

~ Wtf. This can be done normally without a jutsu -.- ~
    New jutsu submissions:

(Raiton|Koassaiki )-Lightning Release|Great Crusher
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:60
    Description:The user focuses lightning chakra in every point in their body covering their body in a aura of lightning. Then he or she rams into the opponent with their shoulder. Since their body is covered in lightning the impact not only injures the opponent but numbs their body. Once the impact is made the opponent is sent flying back about 9 meters away.
    (Usable only 2 times per battle)
    (Can only be taught by Daemon)
    (this jutsu needs no handseals)
    ~Declined~ Too similar to Raikage's lightning armor
    (Raiton|Raion Kei )-Lightning Release|Lion's Punishment
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description:This jutsu can only be used if Raiton|Koassaiki was done before this technique. After Lightning Release|Great Crusher, The User grabs the opponent by the neck and sends a surge of Lightning chakra through the enemies body causing them to cough up blood. Then the user chokeslams the opponent onto the ground leaving a crater about 6 meters wide.
    (Must have used Lightning Release|Great Crusher before you use this technique)
    (this jutsu needs 1 handseal for the lightning chakra to be shot into the opponent when the user grabs them by the neck)
    ~Declined~
    (Raiton|Suwan Gyosha )-Lightning Release|Swan Driver
    Damage Points:40
    Description:The user focuses Raiton chakra into around their legs. an electrical curent begins crackle around the leg. The electrical current begins to spin rapidly around the users leg creating a chain saw like blade made of electrical current around the leg. the electrical current is rapid enough to cut through a boulder or dent a samurais chest plate armor.
    (this jutsu needs no handseals)
    ~Approved~

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-02-2010 at 07:39 AM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

(Katon: Raion no Honba) Fire Style: Lion's Lair

Description: The user expells a great ammount of fire chakra throughout her body, quickly growing a flamming sphere outwards until it reaches the limits of short range. With one handseals (One hand) the orb implodes on itself, concentrating all on the user's hand, which can then be released as an horizontal crescent.
    *The user can't use fire jutsus up to A rank in the next turn, and will have to wait at least two turns to be used again*

~Declined~ Wouldn't this do damage to yourself?
    (Raiton: Fukuro no Giragira) Lightning Style: Owl's Glare

Description: The user quickly gathers lightning chakra on the eyes, making them glow, iluminating the path. If eye contact is made with the opponent, a beam of lightning is shot to pierce the opponent's eyes. The beam is virtually untrackable, due to an optical illusion: Since the beam travels straight forward, all the opponent see are the glowing eyes. Only experienced doujutsu users or chakra sensors (Sage rank), will be able to notice the slight increase of chakra/glow as the beam is being shot, and as such are able to respond correctly.. In the case the opponent notices, it is easily blockable, for if it it's anything other then soft tissue (I.e. Eyes) the max it can do is leave 2 small wounds.
    *Can only be used thrice, lasts 3 turns, where the user can shoot 2 pairs of beams throughout*

~Approved~
    (Suiton: Hebi no Naitei) Water Style: Harem of the Serpent

Description: The user stomps on the ground, releasing a wave of oil, knee-high, that can either be spread in a radial manner to Mid range, or straight forward to Long range, leaving behind a shallow layer of oil. As soon as the wave is released, with 3 handseals, the user can turn the oil layer into tons of snakes that will bite and restrain the target.
    *can only be used once every two turns*

~Declined~
    (Doton: Kakekomi) Earth Style: Stampede

Description: The user does a string of 5 handseals, making several boulders rise from the ground and charge straight forward. The boulders will grow several horns, roughly assuming the shape of great bulls, lifting behind a huge cloud of dust.
    *can only be used once every 2 turns*

~Declined~ are the boulders controllable?
    (Ninpou: Fist of Gaia) Ninja Arts: Fist of Gaia

Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 every turn)
    Description: The user gathers a huge ammount of elemental chakra on her fists, creating a thick glove of the concentrated chakra. The glove is powerfull enough to protect/destroy attacks of it's own kind up to A rank, and from it's elemental strength up to S rank, without sacrificing it's structure. When an attack that doesn't fit this criteria is lauched at the opponent, the user will be able to release the gloves in a great chakra blast, that first takes the shape of an animal and then explodes frontwards in a vortex. (Leopard - Water, Praying Mantis - Wind, Tiger - Earth, Snake - Lightning, Dragon - Fire)
    *Can only be used 3 turns in a row*
    *Can only be used twice per match, the first will prevent the user from using Forbidden Jutsus, and the second will prevent the user from using S rank jutsus of the said element for 2 turns*

~Declined~ OP

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-02-2010 at 07:47 AM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnoitra-Sama View Post
    ( Katai Ashi ) - Hard legs
    Range: Self
    Chakra cost: 15 ( - 5 per turn )
    Damage points: N/A ( + 5 to leg taijutsu )
    Description: This is the most simple style of Kaguya jutsus. A Kaguya will control one own's chakra flow and guide it into own legs, controlling the calcium in legs. This jutsu allows user to either fix broken bones or strenghten legs, allowing user to deliver stronger taijutsu damage from the hit that's caused by bone and its hardness.
    Note:
    - Stays with user whole battle but it consumes chakra.
    - Forbidden rank elemental techniques cannot be used when it is active
    - User can fix broken bones and hairline fracture with this jutsu.
    - This cannot be used to fix every bone in legs.
    - It can only fix max two bones at time.

~ Approved ~

( Kuro-Ashi Taijutsu: Jetto Utsu ) - Black-leg Taijutsu: Jet Shoot
    Type: Offensive - Supplementary
    Range: Short - Close ( Mid )
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 35
    Description: User concentrates chakra into own legs through chakra circulation system. Once that's done user will pump his/her muscles and make a kick with user's right leg as user is standing on his/her left leg. The kick that's delivered is strong enough to send opponent or ally flying if it hits. When it hits it doesn't really cause much damage to opponent but it will send the opponent flying to longer distances than a normal kick would. This can be used to send ally flying at opponent or to avoid attack if other person jumps on the user's leg before he/she kicks. This will send the ally flying to mid range from user.
    Note:
    - Can be used twice
    - It takes few seconds to prepare the kick
    - User cannot move while preparing the kick.
    Example of the kick's strength:

~ Meh..>Approved ~

( Katon: Atatameru Ageru ) - Fire release: Heat up
    Type: Supplementary - Defensive
    Range: Close - Self
    Chakra cost: 15 ( - 5 per turn )
    Damage points: N/A ( Does not harm anyone even if opponent is inside the aura )
    Description: A simple jutsu where user first controls chakra flow and circulates fire elemental based chakra all around his/her body. Then user will release the fire chakra from his/her chakra points, creating aura of warmth around him/her. This can be used to keep user safe from cold air and cold temperatures.
    Note:
    - No Water or Ice jutsus can be used while aura is activated
    - Can only be used once and there isn't a limit of how long it can be used.
    - It consumes - 5 chakra per turn.
    As activated:

After activation:

~ Declined, do not resubmit ~
    Thanks Emperor.

There's new name for this jutsu:

( Taijutsu: Kakyaku no akurobatto ) - Hand to hand combat: Legs of Acrobat
    Chakra cost: 40 ( - 20 per turn )
    Damage points: 30 when ends ( + 15 to leg taijutsu )
    Description: User will encase own legs with chakra by controlling chakra flow and taking away most of the chakra that circulates into hands, allowing the user to move with the speed of 3rd gate and leg taijutsu is boosted by + 15 damage. Downside of this technique is that user's hand taijutsu loses 2/3 of its damage and the handseal making speed will lose 1/2 of the speed it used to be.
    Note:
    - Can be used only once
    - Lasts four turns
    - Causes harline fracture in legs when it ends, preventing movement and giving continuous pain
    - Costs - 20 chakra per turn.

~Approved~
    ( Kuro-Ashi Taijutsu: Ryōken no Ashi ) - Black-Leg Taijutsu: Hunter's Legs
    Chakra cost: 40 ( - 20 per turn )
    Damage points: 30 when ends ( + 15 to leg taijutsu )
    Description: User will encase own legs with chakra by controlling chakra flow and taking away most of the chakra that circulates into hands. The extra chakra that's circulated from hands to legs boosts chakra circulation in them, and increases both user's speed and damage that user can do with his/her legs. Downside of this technique is that user's hand taijutsu loses 2/3 of its damage and the handseal making speed will lose 1/2 of the speed it used to be. The looks of this jutsu with different people vary. Someone's legs can look as if they'd be burning as someone's legs look pretty normal. The looks of it doesn't affect user anyway.
    Note:
    - Can be used only once
    - Lasts four turns
    - Causes harline fracture in legs when it ends, preventing movement and giving continuous pain
    - Costs - 20 chakra per turn.

~Approved~
    Better description and new name.

Two special summonings:

( Kuchiyose: Shishi no Loke ) - Summoning technique: Loke the Lion
    Damage points: N/A ( - 15 to summoner )
    Description: This is a special summoning used to summon a person to fight. The jutsu works in a way where the one that's using this jutsu has personal item of the one that's supposed to be summoned ( in this jutsu that is a ring ). The personal item can only be obtained by the owner of this bio along with the jutsu. So as the jutsu is being used the user completes Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and infuses chakra into the ring. Doing so the user offers - 15 health in order to summon a person to aid him/her in a fight or on some other situation. After user has completed handseals a small cloud of smoke appears and inside of it is Loke the Lion. Loke himself is an Ice user and swordsmen that's also skilled in Rain.
    Note:
    - Can only be summoned ONCE per battle/war
    - No other summons can be active at the same time
    - Loke doesn't require summoner's chakra to remain on field
    - After using this jutsu once personal item will turn into dust and Loke returns to where he was before being summoned
    - The creator of this jutsu cannot use this jutsu in a fight since it's only made for passing it to others
    - Jutsu can be passed only one people at time.

~Declined~ You can't summon bios. do not resubmit

( Kuchiyose: Kuro-Ashi no Sanji ) - Summoning technique: Black-Leg Sanji
    Damage points: N/A ( - 15 to summoner )
    Description: This is a special summoning used to summon a person to fight. The jutsu works in a way where the one that's using this jutsu has personal item of the one that's supposed to be summoned ( in this jutsu that is a lighter ). The personal item can only be obtained by the owner of this bio along with the jutsu. So as the jutsu is being used the user completes Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and infuses chakra into the lighter. Doing so the user offers - 15 health in order to summon a person to aid him/her in a fight or on some other situation. After user has completed handseals a small cloud of smoke appears and inside of it is Sanji Kaguya. Sanji is a member of Kaguya clan and a taijutsu expert.
    Note:
    - Can only be summoned ONCE per battle/war
    - No other summons can be active at the same time
    - Sanji doesn't require summoner's chakra to remain on field
    - After using this jutsu once personal item will turn into dust and Sanji returns to where he was before being summoned
    - The creator of this jutsu cannot use this jutsu in a fight since it's only made for passing it to others
    - Jutsu can be passed only one people at time.

~Declined~ You can't summon bios. do not resubmit
    I own both bios and made 'em to be passed on others. So they should be approvable when they can be used only once and after that there isn't any uses unless the same person is given another personal item

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-02-2010 at 07:57 AM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Ok, before you read this, note that I do realize that crows were shown in the manga, so this is a custom summoning but at the same time it isn't, as it was never shown in the manga as a summoning. However, the chances that Itachi (I have an Itachi bio) held a crow summoning are almost completely definite, it was never shown as a summoning but he used them in numerous genjutsu and I believe in some cases outside of genjutsu as well. I also didn't see any approved crow summonings in the list of summoning jutsu and their contracts, and the only jutsu that was submitted was Theos's (which was declined by Rei who said crows belong to Itachi) and Nnoitra, which never was approved and since it was never submitted again since the first time (which was 11-18-2009), I think it's safe to assume that he gave up on it. Remember that I have an Itachi bio (so I'm submitting this as a cannon character) so Rei's reason to decline Theos's when it was submitted should be nullified, and I just saw that Ben had the same case (just so they don't consider me stealing their summonings, because I was going to make this before I saw theirs, I could teach them, as well as others who have tried, the summoning as well =/). The only reason why I'm submitting this as a custom is so that it could be official and so that I could explain them more. Just saying this to give a few less reasons for this to be declined.

~ First time I've seen a wall o' text about a submission's feasibility Oo ~

General Description/Abilities: Itachi has often incorporated crow-related genjutsu in battle, often to bring confusion upon his opponents. Obviously, their main ability is being capable of flight, but crows also have many piercing calls, that can distract opponents, alert their summoner or other crows, or even, in some cases, affect the opponent's hearing ability for a short amount of time. The reason why crows had been able to successfully disorient enemies when necessary is not only because they often travel in masses, but due to the form they fly in, they are difficult to catch or hit, even from up close, often flying right in the face of their target. Specially trained crows have been able to, similarly to parrots, imitate the human voice, and all crows, in general, are known to be highly intelligent, and even among other summonings (who are already shown to have human intelligence) they still are quite above that standard. Crows have black feathers, making them almost completely unnoticeable in dark settings. They are also capable of using certain genjutsu through eye contact (will be submitted as other customs or placed specifically in their description).

Description: Reaver is the boss summoning of the crows. Reaver is a giant black crow with red eyes. He's the same size as Pein's Giant Drill-Beaked Bird (Giant Drill-Beaked Bird - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki). Reaver is capable of releasing a loud, screeching sound that can pierce the ears of enemies, rendering them in a state almost comparable to complete immobilization from the shock for a short amount of time, and their hearing will come back gradually over a span of approximately 10 to 20 seconds (he can release this screech thrice per battle, must wait three turns between doing it, and it also counts as a jutsu for him to do this). Reaver is able to use any crow-related jutsu, as well as spew any fire jutsu from his beak of A-rank or lower. He flies at an extremely quick pace, something that had improved simply from having to keep up with the awfully quick Itachi when aiding him in battle. At the speeds that he flies at, and the sheer power that his beak has, he is often able to cut through trees while flying.

~ Roku possesses a Music Art that does roughly the same thing. Remove. Add restrictions to the Summoning also. ~
    <- For the death of Microburst, you will not be forgotten old friend. Screeching caw removed from Reaver and replaced with a call that summons smaller crows.

Description: Reaver is the boss summoning of the crows. Reaver is a giant black crow with red eyes. He's the same size as Pein's Giant Drill-Beaked Bird (Giant Drill-Beaked Bird - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki). Reaver is capable of releasing a cawing sound from his mouth that momentarily brings a torrent of small crows that come to his aid, approximately five seconds after the release of the caw (he can release this caw thrice per battle, must wait three turns between doing it, and it also counts as a jutsu for him to do this). The appearing crows are mainly used to confuse or distract the enemy and obscure his/her sight. Reaver is able to use any crow-related jutsu, as well as spew any fire jutsu from his beak of A-rank or lower. He flies at an extremely quick pace, something that had improved simply from having to keep up with the awfully quick Itachi when aiding him in battle. At the speeds that he flies at, and the sheer power that his beak has, he is often able to cut through trees while flying.
    Note: Reaver can only be summoned once per battle, and disappears the fifth turn after he was originally summoned.

(Kuchyoise: Terra Sono Kiri) Summoning Technique: Terra the Drill
    Description: Terra is a medium-sized crow with feather colors that are closer to brown than black. Terra has the most powerful beak of all birds, and along with the speeds that he flies at, Terra is capable of going through the earth underground as though he were a drill ripping through the ground, tucking in it's wings as it sinks down into the earth to give him a sort of torpedo appearance. While underground, or simply standing on the ground, Terra can sense the location of any opponent on the ground, making this useful to intercept opponents using Underground Fish Projection or another such jutsu by him intercepting them. However, Terra must always be moving throughout the ground, and cannot simply stay still, and must always move forward, making it slightly difficult for him to turn if he misses the opponent, and, needless to say, the summoner cannot stay on Terra's back as he drills through the earth. Terra's powerful beak is capable of stabbing through anything as strong as concrete, and is capable of making dents in metal (provided he has gained enough momentum).
    Note: Terra can only be summoned twice per battle, and the user must wait six turns between summoning him.

(Genjutsu: Kuroi Hane Ekusupuro-jon) Illusionary Technique: Black Feather Explosion
    Range: Short-Mid (within range of eye contact, and therefore possibly done from Long-range with large crows)
    Description: This is a crow-related genjutsu, being done either by looking into the eyes of a crow or into the eyes of it's summoner. This genjutsu is incorporated smoothly into battle, to the point where it's difficult for the captured opponent to even tell that they are in the genjutsu (we've seen genjutsu be done that are done in battle where the victim doesn't become aware of the genjutsu until it's effect kicks in and makes it obvious) and therefore, the user will have the same surroundings that they did while out of the genjutsu. Within a second, the crow (or crows if there are more than one) will fly directly above the opponent, converging above him/her if there are large numbers of them. Immediately, the crow(s) will completely burst, and their feathers will all rain down on the opponent, coming down on and around him in a circular form with a very large diameter. The opponent will then see all of these feathers simultaneously explode, injuring them badly. However, this genjutsu is mixed in with a physical attack that the summoner of the crow does outside of the genjutsu. They will immediately jump over them when the opponent is caught in the genjutsu, and then throw countless kunai with explosive tags wrapped around them, coming down on the opponent and explode simultaneously with the feathers. This jutsu is extremely versatile as far as who can perform it. Any crow can do this; if the user looks into the eyes of even a small crow, they can still be caught in it (but since small crows are usually in large flocks, all of the crows on the battlefield will appear in the genjutsu, and so there must be other crows around) and for medium to large-sized crows, they are capable of doing this genjutsu from a greater distance (bigger eyes) and they are able to do this completely alone. As said earlier, anyone with the crow summoning can do this as well, provided there is already a summoned crow on the field. However, in order to do this, the actual summoner must be within mid-range of the opponent, in order to make it above them in time to throw all of the explosive kunai.
    Note: Only usable twice per battle, and the user must wait three of his turns between using this again.
    Note: Being that this is an eye contact genjutsu, this requires no actual hand seals and can therefore be done quite quickly.
    Leaving For Emp

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-02-2010 at 07:58 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Suiton : Ashiddo reri-zu | Water release : Acid release]
    Type : Offensive/Supplementary
    Range : Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost : 40
    Damage Points : 80
    The user will focus water chakra in his mouth and stomach, and materialize water in his mouth and bring up gastric acid from his stomach and infuse it into the water, then he will spit out a large ammount of water infused with acid, the liquid formed from this will be a weaker acid that cannot affect solid material, but will deal great damage to human flesh upon contact. The acid will cover the ground as a water source, and the user will be able to use Water release techniques that require a water source from it. The opponent, however will not be able to use the acid as a water source, due to the user's chakra infused into the water.
    [Once per battle]
    [User takes -10 damage]
    [Can be used as a water source]
    ~Declined~ Do Not Resubmit
    [Bakuhatsuteki shi-zu | Explosive seeds]
    Type : Offensive
    Range : Mid
    Chakra Cost : 30
    Damage Points : 60
    After creating the great plant fortress, Zetsu will use his chakra to create explosive seeds within the fortress and then form miniature flytraps in all sides of the fortress, then, using his chakra he will move the seeds into each flytrap and on his command, the flytraps will spit out the seeds into mid range from the fortress and explode.
    [Once per battle]
    [Seeds explode from all sides, mid range to the fortress]
    [Can be done only when zetsu is within the great plant fortress]
    ~Approved~

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-02-2010 at 07:59 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

(Alma, Katana no Oshikake) - Alma, The Stalker Katana
    Chakra Cost: 50 (+10 per turn; + an additional 20 each turn Alma is tracking)
    Damage Points: 20 per slash (+20 to the user at unsheathing)
    Description: Shigure's personally forged Katana, that was made from the Seven Devils, his previous 7 swords. The blade of this sword is sharp enough to cut through diamond, as being forged from the Seven Devils, Alma has inherited their air cutting ability that can blow back opponents if it is missed. Also, in addition, Alma has another, interesting feature. The sword is relatively 6 ft. long, much longer than a regular katana, it has a black blade, a black sheath and a black hilt. The most interesting feature of Alma is that, once tainted with the opponent's blood, the sword is able to feel that opponent move, and detect his positions, no matter the enviroment, though this effect lasts only as long as the wound of the opponent is open, meaning that once it is healed, Alma isn't able to sense him/her anymore, and also the sword cannot track more than 1 person at a time, and has a cooldown before she can move from a person to another(3 turns). The other aspect of Alma, is the way she can recognize her user in order to be unsheathed, she requires the blood of the user to be tainted on her blade, if it is different than Shigure's Alma will not be able to be unsheathed. This process can be done by the user placing his hand on a whole in the sheaths, through which Alma's blade is slightly revealed, once the hand is placed, the user slides it down, cutting his palm on it.
    - Alma cannot be destroyed by physical(punches, kicks, regular swords, etc.) attacks.
    - Once the blood is tainted on Alma, the opponent is permanently tracked down at the user's will. Each turn the sensing ability is called upon, the user shall lose 20 chakra, but will also find the opponent, wherever he/she is hiding.
    - Alma is permanently worn by Shigure.
    - It can be wielded only by Shigure, as it is forged from the Seven Devils.
    - Once destroyed, Alma cannot be re-made, without re-making Seven Devils, and keeping them 1 month(supposedly a forging process to re-create Alma), then re-submit her.
    - In order to unsheath, the user must cut his palm on the blade of Alma.

Obviously dropping Shichiakuma(Seven Devils).
    ~Declined~ Do not resubmit
    (Ameton: Ame no Kyōsaku) - Rain Release: Rain Constriction
    Description: As the rain falls, the user infuses his chakra into the raindrops that fall at the enemies' legs, once a certain amount of rain falls nearby, the user molds the raindrops into a small constriction at the opponent's legs, due to the thickness of the raindrops, the opponent is unable to move his legs(take the way you move through water as an example).

~Declined~

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-02-2010 at 08:02 AM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Summoning Animal: Thousand year turtle
    Scroll Owner: ~Faith~
    Summoning Boss if existing: Xuanwu
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract
    :

Xuanwu

Summoning Technique : Xuanwu
    RangeShort-Mid
    Description: The user slam on the ground and summon a black thousand year turtle called '' Xuanwu '' he has the same size as Gamabunta & his shell is known as the hardest shell in all of turtle as the shell is capable of blocking/handing damage and jutsu up to rank A, he also has two sharp claw hand that he use to attack his opponent. He also capable of using water jutsu up to A rank & he can survive without water.
    (Can only be summoned once)
    (Can only be taught by ~Faith~)
    (Must have turtle contract)

Picture :

Ninja Turtles

Summoning Technique: Ninja Turtles
    Range Short-Mid
    Description: The user slam on the ground and summon 4 turtles that look like ninja, they have almost the same size as a human being age about 15-16. All 4 of them carry different weapon and also wear different headband their headband colour are Purple,Red,Orange & Blue, Purple use a long wooded stick that allow him to hit his opponent in a swift move, Red use two small dagger that allow him to stab opponent quickly, Orange use nunchaku that allow him to hit his opponent no matter what and lastly Blue used two sword that allow him to block and hit at the same time. they all only capable of using up to D-rank jutsu and also capable of using up to D-rank taijutsu. They are only to stay on battle for 3 turns.
    (Can be summoned once per battle)
    (Can be only taught by ~Faith~)
    (Notice : their weapon are just simple, not custom weapon)

Picture of them & Weapon they are carrying:

Turtle Bodyguard

(Yukihiyou: Ame)-Summoning Technique: Turtle Bodyguard
    Range Short-Mid
    Description: The user slam his hand on the ground and summon 1 or 2 Turtle bodyguard that capable of helping its user to block jutsu up to rank-c for all element expect ration by using their shell or the shield that they are carrying.
    they are also capable of using jutsu up to D-rank.
    (Can be summoned twice per battle)
    (Can be only taught by ~Faith~)

Picture:

~Leaving for Emp~

~ WTF is a thousand year turtle oO ? Anyway a Turtle contract exists ~

Last edited by Emperor; 09-04-2010 at 11:34 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

Ok here it comes,

~ Wot ? ~

~ Explain better ~

~ Impossible, Declined do not resubmit ~

( Doton: Kyojin Kira- Te ) Earth Style: Giant Killer Hand

Damage: 40 ( +10 Each hit )
    Description: The user does the Ox - Tiger - Rat Handseals. When the user finish the handseals a giant hand start to form on the user right arm is a big hand made out of rock. If the opponent get hit by the Giant Killer Hand it's gonna damage him/her really badly almost not able to move so good. Also, if the he/her get hit twice this jutsu can keep removing chakra from he/her opponent.

~ Bad Explanation ~
    kk New week new customs :D

New summoning,

Summoning Contract: Vampire Finch

Origin: On a land, i found this bird call "Vampire Finch" this bird is also known as VF. The land where i found Vampire Finch is also known as The Land of Darkness. Nobody could pass through that land cause their is a lot of dangerous that people was scared of for example, Lions, Tigers and more. I saw this animal biting another bird on his tail and swallowing Blood. This
    animal is call Vampire Finch cause they love blood. The land of Darkness is near Kumogakure. I pass through the whole Land of Darkness if i am correct and saw all kind of animal that are really dangerous and i got there on five big days i was hungry and thirsty.

General Description: The Vampire Finch (Geospiza difficilis septentrionalis) is a small bird native to the Galápagos Islands. It is a very distinct subspecies of the Sharp-beaked Ground Finch (Geospiza difficilis) endemic to Wolf and Darwin Islands (Grant et al. 2000).
    The vampire finch is sexually dimorphic as typical for its genus, with the males being primarily black and the females grey with brown streaks. It has the largest and most pointed beak of all G. difficilis subspecies, and overall looks like a miniature Common Cactus-Finch rather than, as the other subspecies do, a large Small Ground-Finch with a straight bill (Schluter & Grant 1984). It has a lilting song on Wolf, a buzzing song on Darwin, and whistling calls on both islands; only on Wolf, a drawn-out, buzzing call is also uttered.(Grant et al. 2000)
    This bird is most famous for its unusual diet. The Vampire Finch occasionally feeds by drinking the blood of other birds, chiefly the Nazca and Blue-footed Boobies, pecking at their skin with their sharp beaks until blood is drawn (Schluter & Grant 1984). Curiously, the boobies do not offer much resistance against this. It has been theorized that this behavior evolved from the pecking behavior that the finch used to clean parasites from the plumage of the booby[citation needed]. The finches also feed on eggs, stealing them just after they are laid and rolling them (by pushing with their legs and using their beak as a pivot) into rocks until they break.
    More conventionally for birds, but still unusual among Geospiza, they also take nectar from Galápagos prickly pear (Opuntia echios var. gigantea) flowers at least on Wolf (Schluter & Grant 1984). The reasons for these peculiar feeding habits are the lack of freshwater on these birds' home islands. Nonetheless, the mainstay of their diet is made up from seeds and invertebrates as in their congeners (Schluter & Grant 1984).
    The vampire finch is endangered, being a small-island endemic. The Galápagos finch species collectively form a showcase example of Charles Darwin's theory of natural selection. The 12 or 13 species of Galapagos finches are often called "Darwin's Finches". They are used as an example of how the descendants of one ancestor can evolve into several species as they adapt to different conditions.

Summon General Abilities: The vampire finch is able to swallow blood and also got great eye and the abilities to talk English.
    Speed: Vampire Finch are really fast birds even faster then a lion and even faster then a bull.
    Fire: They able to throw fire from their wings up to A-Rank
    Special Blood: They able to throw a blood that no other animal has that if you get touch by it's gonna damage you. Each hit of damage is 10.

Summoning: The person that sigh for the Vampire Flinch is also able to summon any kind of Vampire Flinch such as Rare Vampire Flinch and Wired
    Vampire Flinch for example, Blue Vampire Flinch. If you want to summon Rare Vampire Flinch needs to focus a lot of chakra and seal it also, it can't be done on a battle it needs to be done on a room that you can focus your chakra and need to do a sing with your blood on the floor and when you have done it a rare vampire flinch will appear some flinch is able to use even two or three elements depends on how much chakra you focus.

~ Contract approved ~

~ If you, Emperor are awesome ~

-_-'

Thank you
    ( Kuchiyose: Hae Tame Za Te ) Summoning: Fly to the sky

Description: The user does the Ox - Rat - Dragon handseals and summon a Vampire Finch the same size of Gamabunta. This Vampire Finch has great speed to fly. The vampire finch has the speed as 120 mph. For this jutsu their is no need to bite his lips just do do the Ox - Rat - Dragon handseals. If the vampire finch die the user that know the summoning contract is able to absorb the summoning chakra and giving the user summoning the speed that the summoning has for example, this summoning speed is 214 mph so it gives the user 120 mph.

Note: Only can be summon once per battle

~ Declined, do not resubmit ~

( Kuchiyose: Za Chi Banpaia ) Summoning: The Blood Vampire Finch

Damage: Death if it reach the limit
    Description: The user does the Ox - Tiger - Bird - Rat - Dragron handseals and bite his lips and summon a Vampire Finch the size of Gamabunta. The Vampire Finch is able to eat humans, animals & insects if this Vampire Finch eat a Human is gonna suck the human blood on the Vampire Finch stomach. Once you get eat you are not able to do handseals or move your legs due to the fact that the vampire finch push the opponent to the left of his mouth making him not move the opponent body

Note: Only can be summon once per battle.

~ Bad description, needs restrictions ~

(Katon: Hibana Hakken) Fire Release: Inferno Breakthrough
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description: The user does a single handseal witch it is Dragon handseals and breathes a wall of fire that covers 180 degrees around him/her. Up to A rank Wind jutsus used against the the wall will strengthen it.
    Note: This can use use by Vampire Finch

~ Declined, do not reusbmit ~

(Raiton: Seteki Ryou)- Lightning Release: Static Charge
    Description: The user shoots a bolt of lightning towards the enemy, however once it hits, it doesn't do damage to the victim, instead it puts static electricity in them and sticks them into any surface they touch (including their own bodies). The victim must be same rank or higher than the user to break through the static charge, if they do, the electricity will discharge but they will take a little electrocution. It can also be channeled through the ground or other conductive surface.
    Note: Must wait 2 turn to use again.

~ Explain the purple part better ~

( Kenjutsu: Kira- Katana ) Kenjutsu: Killer Katana

Chakra: 50 ( +20 when second form is activate )
    Damage: 80 ( +3 each slash )
    Description: The user take out Killer Katana and start to put chakra on the katana. When the user finish putting chakra on the katana the katana form is gonna change and it gonna form level one Killer Katana level one katana is able to transform itself into a shield once this shield is done it can't be use again and it also do strong wind technique that if you get touch by it the opponent speed is gonna get lower and the opponent is gonna get slower and slower each time it get hit this can only be use when level one is activate. If the user deactivate level one the katana is gonna change to level zero. Level zero is able to transform into the user that has Killer Katana the Katana only last two rounds transform and it can't be use again after five turns when the katana transform into the user it can only use Lightning and Earth element lightning can only be use up to a rank and Earth up to b rank. When level three is activate it gives the user third gate speed but it also suck the user that activate level three killer katana chakra. This can last eight turn it depends if the user has enough chakra for it and the user is able to deactivate when ever she/he like. Once level three Killer Katana is activate the user is not able to use level one or level two till the fight is over.

• Like i say on the description once level three is activate the user that has Killer Katana can deactivate is when ever he/she like too but once is activate the user can't activate level zero or level one.
    • This Katana can't be in hands of an enemy, due to the fact that if it is the katana burns away to where i am and if it can't be possible it burns away to Kumogakure it can be anywhere from Kumogakure.
    • Katana Killer has each form different.
    • Katana Killer Level zero and one looks like this,

• Katana Killer Level two form two looks like this,

~ Bad description, and fffs, put pictures in SPOILER tags to make it neat ~

Last edited by Emperor; 09-04-2010 at 11:38 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenShadowNinja View Post
    1)

(Genjutsu: Koukai, Kaigo, to Henjo) Genjutsu: Regret, Remorse, and Relinquish
    Description: This is a doujutsu genjutsu in which the user places the opponent under the illusion of being very regretful and sorry for any recent misdeeds. If the opponent has stolen/or is trying to steal anything recently (a weapon, someones eyes, a bio, etc) they will not be able to forget it and, at the end of 2 turns, if they havn't broken out of this genjutsu they must give back whatever they have stolen/are trying to steal.
    *Only HiddenShadowNinjas bios can use/teach this jutsu
    *The recently part means within the same thread as this jutsu is used.
    *This jutsu can only be used twice per battle and the user must wait at least 2 turns after the first use to use it again.
    *If this jutsu is completed successfully (meaning the person gives back w/e they stole)the user also cannot steal anything from the target this battle.
    ~Declined~ what doujutsu are you using?
    2)

(Kuchiyose: Vlad za Riyoushi Batto) Summoning: Vlad the Hunter Bat
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 at night or in dark areas (50 if daytime and light out)
    Description: Vlad is the fastest of all bats, being able to fly at near 2nd gate speeds, and preys on other summonings. He is the same size as Dracula (the size of one of Gamabuntas hands) and, like all bats, he uses the Inner Sonar Skill
    (Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
    Description: The user enhancing their hearing by utilizing chakra and enfusing their sound waves from their mouth. With their breathing sound waves emerge and bounce off of objects having them know wherever everything is around them.

to find his prey, but is only able to attack other summonings. He attacks other summoning animals by latching on to them and biting, feeding on their chakra via the chakra absorbtion jutsu
    Is this two seperate custom jutsu's?

(Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu) - Chakra Absorption Technique

Chakra Cost:20(-10 chakra per turn if still holding the opponent)
    Description:This jutsu allows the user to absorb their enemies chakra.The draw back is the user must be holding onto there target for this jutsu to work.

*Must have signed the contract with bats to summon
    *Vlad can stay in battle for 4 turns
    *If at anytime there are no other summonings in battle Vlad will refuse to stay in the battle and return to the bats' cave.
    *While Vlad is absorbing a summonings chakra that summoning cannot attack.
    ~Declined~ I think this is similar to an already existing jutsu
    3)

Custom Weapon: Zanbato
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range:Short-Long (Actual length is Short-Mid, Long range only comes in for its abilities.)
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage: 60 (Fissures created only cause 20 damage) (-20 to user if it blocks a fire attack)
    Description: Zanbato is a massive longsword, that can only be wielded by those with great strength (Must have at least a +15 boost to taijutsu to use this weapon). Because of its sheer size and weight it can only be swung vertically or horizontally, but easily breaks rock and bone. When swung vertically it creates a shockwave along the ground which can create a fissure straight from the point of contact to long range. Also because of its size and weight, it can be used defensively as an excellent shield. It can resist any A-rank or below physical attack and any C-rank or below elemental attack. Though if it blocks any fire jutsu, the user is burned due to the sword heating up.
    *User must have a +15 or more boost to taijutsu to use this weapon
    *This weapon is indestructable, but can block up to 3-A rank physical attacks and 3-C rank elemental attacks before the user can't use it anymore that battle.
    *Blocking a jutsu with this sword counts as a move
    *Creating a fissure with this sword counts as a move
    *Only 2 fissures can be created per battle

~Approved~
    4)

Also resubmitting this

(Haku)-Fade
    Description: Utilizing the fact that the Nara clan shadow jutsus are indisguishable from natural shadows to all but shadow users, the user will wrap himself in his own shadow. As long as the user is within natural shadows he will be invisible to the opponent. However, since the user is wrapped in his shadow he cannot use any other shadow jutsu that require the use of his shadow until this jutsu wears off, or unless he releases this jutsu early.
    *Only HiddenShadowNinja can use/teach this jutsu
    *This jutsu lasts for 3 turns
    *No other shadow jutsu can be used while this jutsu is active
    *Fire or lightning jutsus if used will scatter the shadows and stop the invisibility for upto five or six seconds
    *Dojutsu and other chakra sensing abilities cannot see through this, as in the guidelines thread, the shadows are indistinguishable to all but shadow users. Not all but shadow users and those able to sense chakra.

(Haku)-FadeType: Supplementary
    Description: Utilizing the fact that the Nara clan shadow jutsus are indisguishable from natural shadows to all but shadow users, the user will wrap himself in his own shadow. As long as the user is within natural shadows he will be invisible to the opponent. However, since the user is wrapped in his shadow he cannot use any other shadow jutsu that require the use of his shadow until this jutsu wears off, or unless he releases this jutsu early.
    *Fire or lightning jutsus if used will scatter the shadows and stop the invisibility for upto five or six seconds

Removing the last point, as it has been decided that sensors can detect shadow jutsu.
    ~Declined~ what if there are no shadows?

5)

and resubmitting this

(Heibi Dageki) Snake Strike (Version 1-Venomous)
    Damage: (-30 to user per turn)
    Description: This jutsu can only be done by those who have signed the contract with snakes. Using this jutsu, the user is able to gain a trait from a specific snake. In this version, the user gains the ability to inject the venom of a Belcher's Sea Snake into their opponent through either their teeth, or their finger nails.(target takes -20 per turn if injected with venom and the venom lasts 5 turns)
    *Must have signed the contract with snakes to use this jutsu
    *The user can only use 1 Snake Strike trait per battle and this jutsu can only be used once per battle
    *After this jutsu is done the user cannot use any jutsu involving snakes for the rest of the battle, including summonings.
    *The user can only maintain this state for 3 turns

(Heibi Dageki) Snake Strike (Version 1-Venomous)
    Damage: (-30 to user per turn)
    Description: This jutsu can only be done by those who have signed the contract with snakes. Using this jutsu, the user is able to gain a trait from a specific snake. In this version, the user gains the ability to inject the venom of a Belcher's Sea Snake into their opponent through either their teeth, or their finger nails.(If injected with venom the targets speed is dropped by 2 rank for 2 turns, and thier taijutsu is decreased by 20 for those 2 turns as well.)
    *Must have signed the contract with snakes to use this jutsu
    *The user can only use 1 Snake Strike trait per battle and this jutsu can only be used once per battle
    *After this jutsu is done the user cannot use any jutsu involving snakes for the rest of the battle, including summonings.
    *The user can only maintain this state for 3 turns

Changing the effects to put it on par with the other two. It gives the same effects the user would suffer (had he used one of the other two Snake strike traits.) to the target.

Example: If I had used the strength Snake Strike I would have suffered a -20 taijutsu when it ended for 2 turns. If I had used the speed Snake Strike I would of lost 2 ranks speed when it ended. This venom gives those negative effects to the target.
    ~Declined~ OP

1)
    (Genjutsu: Koukai, Kaigo, to Henjo) Genjutsu: Regret, Remorse, and Relinquish
    Description: This is a genjutsu in which the user places the opponent under the illusion of being very regretful and sorry for any recent misdeeds. If the opponent has stolen/or is trying to steal anything recently (a weapon, someones eyes, a bio, etc) they will not be able to forget it and, at the end of 2 turns, if they havn't broken out of this genjutsu they must give back whatever they have stolen/are trying to steal.
    *Only HiddenShadowNinjas bios can use/teach this jutsu
    *The recently part means within the same thread as this jutsu is used.
    *This jutsu can only be used twice per battle and the user must wait at least 2 turns after the first use to use it again.
    *If this jutsu is completed successfully (meaning the person gives back w/e they stole)the user also cannot steal anything from the target this battle.

Doujutsu part removed

~Declined~ The more I look read it, the more I feel that this is OP. Do not resubmit
    2)
    (Kuchiyose: Vlad za Riyoushi Batto) Summoning: Vlad the Hunter Bat
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 at night or in dark areas (50 if daytime and light out)
    Description: Vlad is the fastest of all bats, being able to fly at near 2nd gate speeds, and preys on other summonings. He is the same size as Dracula (the size of one of Gamabuntas hands) and, like all bats, he uses the Inner Sonar Skill
    (Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
    Description: The user enhancing their hearing by utilizing chakra and enfusing their sound waves from their mouth. With their breathing sound waves emerge and bounce off of objects having them know wherever everything is around them.

to find his prey, but is only able to attack other summonings. He attacks other summoning animals by latching on to them and biting, feeding on their chakra via the chakra absorbtion jutsu
    (Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu) - Chakra Absorption Technique

Chakra Cost:20(-10 chakra per turn if still holding the opponent)
    Description:This jutsu allows the user to absorb their enemies chakra.The draw back is the user must be holding onto there target for this jutsu to work.

*Must have signed the contract with bats to summon
    *Vlad can stay in battle for 4 turns
    *If at anytime there are no other summonings in battle Vlad will refuse to stay in the battle and return to the bats' cave.
    *While Vlad is absorbing a summonings chakra that summoning cannot attack.

Those aren't custom jutsu. They are from the jutsu list, those are the abilities I want the summoning to have, like how some people say their summoning can do wind jutsu up to w/e rank.

~Approved~ Thanks for clarifying

3)
    (Haku)-FadeType: Supplementary

If there are no shadows than I just wouldn't use this jutsu, as it would just leave me standing with my shadow around me in plain sight.

~Approved~ But remember, the are only indistinguishable to those who can't see or sense chakra

4)
    (Kageton: Your jika chinke enemi) Shadow Style: Your own worst enemy
    Type: Defensive/Offensive/Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 40 to initiate and same amount as opponents jutsu used per turn
    Damage: N/a or whatever damage the opponents jutsu does
    Description: Combining aspects of multiple shadow techniques only true masters of the Nara clan can use this jutsu. The user combines aspects of the shadow puppetry jutsu, the shadow impersonation jutsu, and the good old shadow possession jutsu. What this does is create a clone of the enemy from the enemy's own shadow. This clone mimics everything the enemey does, movements, handsigns, and even jutsu but it cannot act on its own. It can only mimic. The purpose of this is such that it would block each technique used by the enemy with the same move until either they figure out a way around it, or the jutsu ends. This isn't able to block all jutsu as not every jutsu is sent infront of the user. Example: If the opponent does Earth spikes the clone would do the same, but this would not block the jutsu, it would create earth spikes behind the opponent at the same range they sent them towards the user. But if the opponent did a jutsu like Water Typhoon Vortex, the clone would do the same and the two jutsu would clash, canceling each other out.
    *Must be a member of the Nara clan to use this jutsu
    *Each jutsu the clone does counts as one for the user as well. So if the opponent does 3 jutsu, making the clone do the same, the user cannot do any jutsu on his turn
    *This clone lasts 4 turns unless the opponent figures out a way to destroy it, or the user ends the jutsu early (There are multiple ways around this jutsu, which I will PM you if you want. I don't want to put all the jutsu's weaknesses in its description, that should be up to the opponent to figure out.)
    *Only useable once per battle
    ~Declined~ I believe a jutsu like this already exists, as seen in the Gaara Retrieval Arc of Shippuden
    5)
    (Kageton, Doton, Katon: Soshi So_Shutsu) Shadow Style, Earth Style, Fire Style: Elemental Creation
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: Short-Long (Sword=Short to mid, Whip=Mid to long)
    Damage: 100
    Description: The user creates a clone made from his shadow (Or can be done with a normal clone if they have already been made) and then creates a large Earth sturcture around the clone (see picture) that acts as armor. After the Earth is created the user makes fire run down the back of the Earth armor and uses shape manipulation to allow the armored clone to hold a sword made of fire in its left hand, and a whip made of fire in its right. The clone is able to survive in the armor because the light from the fire creeps through the small cracks in the Earth, allowing the shadow to sustain itself. The clone is then able to attack and defend with its fire weapons as well as take up to 2 S-ranks worth of damage (or 1 S-rank Lightning jutsu) before the armor breaks and the clone returns to user as his shadow. (If it's a normal clone it poofs) Because this jutsu is extremely complex it takes around 30 handsigns to preform all together (10 for the clone, 10 for the Earth, and 10 for the fire) However the user can split the tasks between himself and the clone (User creates clone, clone creates Earth, user creates fire)
    *Only HiddenShadowNinjas bios can use this jutsu.
    *Must be a Nara to use the "Shadow" clone, and cannot use any shadow jutsu that requires his shadow until this jutsu ends
    *This elemental creation can only last 3 turns unless destroyed and can take damage from 2 S-rank attacks (or 1 S-rank Lightning), or 1 Forbidden rank jutsu before it is destroyed.
    *User cannot use any B-rank or higher Earth, Fire, or Shadow jutsu for 3 turns after this jutsu ends
    *S-rank water jutsu can extinquish the fire weapons, which the user can take a move to re-create (after doing the 10 signs)
    *User can only do 1 other jutsu the turn this is used (cannot be forbidden rank) and no summonings can be preformed while this jutsu is active.

~Declined~ OP, Do not resubmit

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-05-2010 at 02:48 AM. Reason: adding jutsu

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Summoning Contract: The Common Raven
    Origin: I found this bird on the forest it was damage and I pick it up and took it home.It was from Death Valley thats the only place you can find them,but it seems this was on a journey.
    General Description: The Common Raven (Corvus corax), also known as the Northern Raven, is a large, all-black passerine bird. Found across the northern hemisphere, it is the most widely distributed of all corvids. There are at least eight subspecies with little variation in appearance— although recent research has demonstrated significant genetic differences among populations from various regions. It is one of the two largest corvids, alongside the Thick-billed Raven, and is possibly the heaviest passerine bird; at maturity, the Common Raven is between 56 and 69 cm (22 to 27 inches) in length, with recorded weights ranging from 0.69 to 1.63 kg (1.5 to 3.6 pounds). Common Ravens typically live about 10 to 15 years in the wild, although lifespans of up to 40 years have been recorded. Young birds may travel in flocks, but later mate for life, with each mated pair defending a territory.
    The Common Raven has coexisted with humans for thousands of years and in some areas has been so numerous that it is considered a pest. Part of its success comes from its omnivorous diet; Common Ravens are extremely versatile and opportunistic in finding sources of nutrition feeding on carrion, insects, cereal grains, berries, fruit, small animals, and food waste.
    Some remarkable feats of problem-solving have been observed in the species, leading to the belief that it is highly intelligent. Over the centuries, it has been the subject of mythology, folklore, art and literature. In many indigenous cultures, including those of Scandinavia, ancient Ireland and Wales, Bhutan, the northwest coast of North America, Siberia and northeast Asia, the Common Raven has been revered as a spiritual figure or god.

Summon General Abilities:Ravens from Death Valley can fly up to 50% so is fast and you can use hem when you need help to scape from other village if you in trouble.It could use fire up to B rank all of them it could use wind to up to C rank some of them are able to appear back of you and you don't even noticed it and if it catches you face on you might get really injured.It could appear on fights if you need help without you doing Hand seals.Some of them aren't able to use Elemental Jutsu cause the might be just to defend you or fly you away.

Summoning:The person who signs the Raven contract is able to summon Ravens from ''Death Valley'' and can be summoned by them but they rarely want someone in their homeland.If you in trouble they will summon up to 5 little ravens will appear in front of you, or you might get a big one depends in how much trouble your in.The little Ravens aren't able to use Elemental jutsu.The big ravens are able to use up to 2 elemental jutsu some of them are able to use up to 3 does are the elders from the family.

( Kuchyose no Jutsu: Senpai Karasu)-Summoning Jutsu: Raven Elder
    Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
    Description: It could only use 1 element cause there too old.
    Note: Can only be teach by ~Uchiha-Sasuke-Kun~
    Note:Can only be summoned 3 times.
    ~Approved~

( Kuchyose no Jutsu: Kira Karasu)-Summoning Jutsu: Killer Raven
    Type: Defense
    Description: This one could use up to 3 Elements Fire up to B Rank wind to B Rank and Lightning to C Rank.
    Note:Can only be summoned twice per battle
    ~Approved~ Changed to "twice" per battle. I doubt you'll get the chance to summon them 4 times anyway...=/

( Kuchyose no Jutsu: Kinshou Karasu)-Summoning Jutsu: Little Ravens
    Type: Defense
    Chakra: N/A
    Description: This Ravens can appear every tine in you in trouble this little ravens can't use nay elemental jutsu because there baby ravens.Up to 20 ravens can appear depending on the amount of chakra you have left even if is alot only 20 will appear if is a little 10 will appear.
    ~Declined~ This description is useless. What do the little ravens do? Elaborate on that, and it should be good to go.

Last edited by RokuNR; 09-04-2010 at 02:54 PM.