Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my 461 guess script

*kage meeting room*
    Ao: I don't know what your true motives are Hokage-sama, but i'm keeping my eye on you. My Byakugan see's all flows of chakra. If you try something, I'll know right away.

Danzou: ......

Mizukage: Easy Ao, we cannot jump to conclusions. We have no proof that Hokage-sama has done anything in such matter.

Ao: But Mizu-

Kazekage: Ao is right. Ever since we started this meeting, i've been wondering why Tsunade hasn't shown up as the Hokage. Why is this man, whom you say has someone else's sharingan, filling in for someone like Tsunade-sama?

Tsuchikage: Well we all know that just recently the Akatsuki laid a devistating blow to Konoha. We can assume that she might have been injured or worse...

Kazekage: ...

Mizukage: ...

Tsuchikage: At any rate, I agree. Ao is it?

Ao: Sir?!

Tsuchikage: Your duty is to keep an eye on the Hokage!

Mifune: So it's decided then. I've already given the order to prepare for battle. As a safe neutral leader like myself, I order the Mizukage and her underlings to stay here and keep watch over this mysterious man(glances at Danzou). Tsuchikage, Kazekage, you and your underlings follow me. We must not let this Sasuke Uchiha become our reason for war.

*scene changes to Sasuke*
    *Sasuke uses his sharingan and detects a lighting aura around the Raikage*

Sasuke: (So he uses lightning element as well)

Raikage: What have you done with my brother, Killer Bee?!

Sasuke: I assume you mean the 8 tailed jinchuuriki?....We captured him and gave his body to Akatsuki. But he has escaped from what our leader told us.

Raikage: Your leader??

Sasuke: None of this, however, is important to me. Where is the Hokage?

Raikage: The Hokage?....heh, well i guess if you want to get to that man so badly, you'll just have to deal with me first. But i'm telling you now you little brat, you're dying here at my feet....NOW!!

*Raikage charges Sasuke*
    *scene changes to Naruto*

Naruto: What do you mean eaten up by hatred? What the hell have you done to Sasuke?

Tobi: I haven't "done" anything to him.

Naruto: Bullshit! Ever since Akatsuki has been making moves on the tailed beasts, Sasuke's been acting very strange from what I hear. I heard that he attacked the 8 tailed jinchuuriki!!

Tobi: Well as you know, Sasuke killed his brother Itachi Uchiha not too long ago. After that, he decided to act as an individual and swore revenge against the leaf village. So he joined me in Akatsuki.

Kakashi: !?!?

Yamato: !?!?

Naruto: So it's true then, Sasuke has joined the Akatsuki...

Tobi: Why do you care about Sasuke so badly anyway? He's nothing but a missing-nin from your own village. To you, he's nothing but a-

Naruto: FREIND!

*Naruto enters sage/kyuubi mode*

Tobi: ?!

Kakashi: ?!

Yamato: ?!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    that's what i came up with. what do you guys think?

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: my 461 guess script

thats a good script. i would think tobi would say something about the village elders though, so naruto could understand. and hopfully there will be more fighting, i doubt sasuke will want to talk with anyone "hes pissed"

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    thats a good script. i would think tobi would say something about the village elders though, so naruto could understand. and hopfully there will be more fighting, i doubt sasuke will want to talk with anyone "hes pissed"
    yeah i agree. sasuke doesn't wanna talk at all right now . but i don't know the powers of the raikage so i couldn't put him into battle not knowing his powers .

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i am amused

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

gj