Page 12 of 28 « First ... 2891011121314151622 ... Last»
Results 221 to 240 of 551
  1. #221
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,238
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Your leaving?!?! 0.0 NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! DX

    lol the lotr refrernce was pretty good

    Uchiha supporters outnumber hyuuga supporters, like, 1 million to 1. How would we counter the majority of the base with such few numbers? :confused:

    Anyways, I might be going pretty soon myself, but Ill stay awake as long as possible to counter these posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    :lmao::rofl:

    Yea that is soooo true!
    We need NK, DrProof, Cloud, and pretty much all of the high-level non-uchiha debators to counter the Uchiha army!
    lmao thanks bro! I thought it was ok aswell! And yes the onslaught of BS post we will face will almost be unbearable!

    They will Know no limit in what they post, and will Plus rep each other just because there on the same team. -__- When i return i will try and SOLO 25% of them with one post! But the one i will not deal with is:


    The one that goes by "-Logic-"! He is by far the hardest on to look at and debate with! lmao hahahahahah im just playing, logic isnt a foot solider like many of the others!
     
         

  2. #222
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    lmao thanks bro! I thought it was ok aswell! And yes the onslaught of BS post we will face will almost be unbearable!

    They will Know no limit in what they post, and will Plus rep each other just because there on the same team. -__- When i return i will try and SOLO 25% of them with one post! But the one i will not deal with is:


    The one that goes by "-Logic-"! He is by far the hardest on to look at and debate with! lmao hahahahahah im just playing, logic isnt a foot solider like many of the others!
    Logic already came and went lol. He's a funny troll but doesn't make himself look stupid like the rest.
     
         

  3. #223
    Member History's Avatar
    Status
    History is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    609
    Location
    somewhere on this planet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I posted it in the opening statement therefore by your recognition of stating there is no counter means you do not care to look at it and admit defeat.
    you posted finding a weak spot perfect susanoo spamms his blade what them for the hyuugas
     
         

  4. #224
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    you posted finding a weak spot perfect susanoo spamms his blade what them for the hyuugas
    Still didn't read the entire thread. You love to make yourself look stupid don'tcha? I even put it into sections but you can't find it lol.
     
         

  5. #225
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,374
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Great work. Byakugan beats 3 tomoe sharingan, but once MS techs start flying it becomes a defensive game. Rotation cancels Amaterasu, and the Byakugan sees through tsukoyomi (genjutsu...confirmed by Kakashi). Susanoo is clearly weak in the back wouldn't be surprised to see the Byakugan blindspot be a weak point on Susanoo due to the possible relation between the two dojutsu.

    The Byakugan can't predict what specific attack is Comming, but with an intelligent shinobi, one could witness the build up of chakra, and prepare a counter. This allows for techs like Amaterasu to be detected (build up to the right eye plus the pressure in the air).

    It is also good to mention that the maximum climb to a Sharingan on one's own is just the 3 tomoe sharingan. The MS requires you to kill someone close to you and the EMS one must take their sibling's eyes.

    The Byakugan's insight into chakra allows for the insight into which attacks are about to be used in order to provide counter measures.

    The Byakugan most likely doesn't beat Perfect Susanoo in one on one combat simply because of PS's OP destructive prowess, but being able to see chakra configuration, finding the weak spot is entirely possible.

    Rotation csn only be stopped if the spin is disrupted meaning only possible ways to break the spin would be to use the Susanoo sword or arrows against the direction of the spin in an attempt to counter act the rotation of chakra. Amaterasu obviously gets stuck burning chakra and not the Hyuga.

    Overall the Byakugan if used right has just as much potential to be devastating on a battlefield as the Sharingan. The Byakugan is more of a calculated and precise weapon on a battlefield such as a sniper rifle or a marksman's rifle. Focusing on one or a few targets the targets are quickly dropped with precision. The Sharingan instead is like a rocket launcher that in most people's hands csn decimate a battlefield. An expert marksman can easily be as destructive on a battlefield as the man packing the rocket launcher if not even more so (a marksman can carry more ammo than a heavy weapons specialist after all).
     
         

  6. #226
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,493
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Llsssss View Post
    I agree with the amaterasu and genjutsu one but i just dont see how the byakugan can counter susanoo or kamui these have to be the most Haxx techs in the series while byakugan was trolled in the second series i would say byakugan>sharingan in naruto but on shippuden sharingan jumps above maybe even the strongest dojutsu in the series other then the sage rinnegan and juubi and older son eyes.

    Basically its like comparing Neji to Sasuke Itachi Obito or Madara IMO Neji cannot beat any of them those are the strongest ninja to ever wield the sharingan and he is the strongest bykugan user so thats why my vote goes to sharingan.
    I smh agree with what you said here, but it was never stated that Neji was the strongest Byakugan user so far i know. It was only stated he was the most prolific of them, the greatest genius
     
         

  7. #227
    Member Itachi8179's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi8179 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    360
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Byukugan is ancient history. How can you use facts from part 1? It doesnt make any sense. If byukugan woud be nr2, madara or that pathetic obito would have it. And you comparing gentle fist & rotation against MS techniques its ridiculous...
     
         

  8. #228
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    lmao thanks bro! I thought it was ok aswell! And yes the onslaught of BS post we will face will almost be unbearable!

    They will Know no limit in what they post, and will Plus rep each other just because there on the same team. -__- When i return i will try and SOLO 25% of them with one post! But the one i will not deal with is:


    The one that goes by "-Logic-"! He is by far the hardest on to look at and debate with! lmao hahahahahah im just playing, logic isnt a foot solider like many of the others!
    Make sure to ready your antidepressants, cause we are about to see the ugliest and most illogical side of the base EVER.

    Yea, another one to look out for is Lilt. She is really good and had me going for quite some time.

    Its gonna be like several superbadass hyuuga debators vs the whole illogical Uchiha fanbase with several Supergood debators higher up in the rankings.

    I can already picture the scenery:



    (not that we are the bad guys )

    VS



     
         
    Last edited by fastrthnwind; 12-02-2012 at 08:46 AM.

  9. #229
    Member Llsssss's Avatar
    Status
    Llsssss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    Oh its you again -__- i dont like too waist too much time on scrubs! So ill make this quick and painless!

    Perfect susanoo is only used by Madara uchiha, not the uchiha clan! It is not an uchiha clan tech, it is a Madara uchiha EMS Tech! This is not a hyuga vs madara uchiha thread. This is a "hyuga number 2 doujutsu" thread! So all your efforts are for nothing in my eyes! You can keep repeating the same non sense, but you will get no where! Until it is stated that someone besides madara can stabilize there susanoo, your are wasting your time kiddo because the clan and every sharingan cant do what one man can do! Good Game Sir!
    The guy may be a troll but he makes since the tital says byakugan is stronger than sharingan you add all the byakugan techs why not all the sharingan techs doesnt matter who uses them they are still apart of that dojutsu that you claim byakugan is superior to .
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Susanoo-Neji could cut through threads that not even sasuke could. Sasuke had to use the most powerful offense(as stated by kabuto) in order to burn them away. Therefore a byakugan user could cut through Susanoo or use his byakugan to find the weakspot and penetrate there. Since those threads were considered unbreakable and to date they're unbreakable that means jyuutsu a technique only utilized by Byakugan users can break through susanoo since susanoo is not unbreakable.

    Kamui-The byakugan allows the user to sense attacks coming. This isn't a vs thread in respect of (this character > uchiha) but rather why the byakugan is better then the sharingan.
    Neji finding out kidomarus jutsu doesnt mean he can find out the weakness of susanoo especially since susanoo is such a deadly tech you also displayed zero proofs it gets passed susanoo attacks to even stop it susanoo is a chakra based weapon similar to kurama in naruto's bm mode while kidomaru webs are simlilar to garra sand or kimmimaro's bone your assuming he will find a way i could say the same about his blind spot.

    Neji has no speed feats to evade kamui yes he could see it coming but dodging it is another story databook even saids kamui has no definite counter we only seen speed and kamui to defead against kamui also we seen how fast he was able to warp a full bijuu.
     
         

  10. #230
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Byakugan is weak
     
         

  11. #231
    Member History's Avatar
    Status
    History is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    609
    Location
    somewhere on this planet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I posted it in the opening statement therefore by your recognition of stating there is no counter means you do not care to look at it and admit defeat.
    i read it you said finding susanoo weakness perfect susanoo has feet so it has no weakness and sword spamm how does byakugan get passed it
     
         

  12. #232
    Member sistyN's Avatar
    Status
    sistyN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    246
    Location
    Hades
    fighting
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    there is a limit to that rotation ability , after that neji will get raped .
     
         

  13. #233
    Senior Member Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,222
    Location
    Lucid dreaming
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    People are miss interpreting this thread and its purpose - particularly History whose argument now falls solely on PS. This isn't a verse thread, the OP isn't trying to say neji>madara or anything like that. The point is that many of the byakugans abilities actually lend themselves to countering or at least putting up some resistance to MS and EMS techniques.

    What is certain is that byakugan > 3t sharingan, which I think most people on this thread have come to an agreement on (since we are now at the level of debating susano'o). So I will give the following scenario -

    • We have 100 hyuugas matched up against 100 uchiha
    • They all fight in a 1v1 fight against each other
    • Madara, Obito, Sasuke, Itachi and Shisui all participate



    So what we have is 5 definite wins out of 100 for the uchiha. The rest of the Uchiha clan only had 3 tomoe sharingan (i'm excluding izuna due to lack of info). So the fact that the byuakugan > 3 tomoe sharingan then the hyuuga would take the significant majority of the remaining 95 fights.

    Since the hyuuga would win more then 50% of the remaining fights it is safe to say byakugan > Sharingan (hence the purpose of this thread)
     
         
    Last edited by Gatsuuga; 12-02-2012 at 08:54 AM.

  14. #234
    Member Llsssss's Avatar
    Status
    Llsssss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I smh agree with what you said here, but it was never stated that Neji was the strongest Byakugan user so far i know. It was only stated he was the most prolific of them, the greatest genius
    Neji has shown he is obviously a greatest byakugan user in the series rather it been saided or no the rest was fodder beside hinata automattically giving neji that tital.
    Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    i read it you said finding susanoo weakness perfect susanoo has feet so it has no weakness and sword spamm how does byakugan get passed it
    I dont understand there is nothing of the byakugan arsenal that could take out a non-perfect susanoo so someone telling you to read there post on how they countered ps to me is just dumb people wonders how hashirama counters ps he has atleast 10 times the destructive power as the byakugan
     
         

  15. #235
    Member History's Avatar
    Status
    History is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    609
    Location
    somewhere on this planet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    People are miss interpreting this thread and its purpose - particularly History whose argument now falls solely on PS. This isn't a verse thread, the OP isn't trying to say neji>madara or anything like that. The point is that many of the byakugans abilities actually lend themselves to countering or at least putting up some resistance to MS and EMS techniques.

    What is certain is that byakugan > 3t sharingan, which I think most people on this thread have come to an agreement on (since we are now at the level of debating susano'o). So I will give the following scenario -

    • We have 100 hyuugas matched up against 100 uchiha
    • They all fight in a 1v1 fight against each other
    • Madara, Obito, Sasuke, Itachi and Shisui all participate



    So what we have is 5 definite wins out of 100 for the uchiha. The rest of the Uchiha clan only had 3 tomoe sharingan (i'm excluding izuna due to lack of info). So the fact that the byuakugan > 3 tomoe sharingan then the hyuuga would take the significant majority of the remaining 95 fights.

    Since the hyuuga would win more then 50% of the remaining fights it is safe to say byakugan > Sharingan (hence the purpose of this thread)
    you fail so hard what if madara decides to do ps he wreck all of them after hes done sasuke amaterasu spamms hyuuhas wont last that long trust
     
         

  16. #236
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    you fail so hard what if madara decides to do ps he wreck all of them after hes done sasuke amaterasu spamms hyuuhas wont last that long trust
    Gatsuuga is referring to a 1 on 1 with those hyuugas and uchihas

    it loks like this:

    hyuuga vs uchiha
    hyuuga vs uchiha
    hyuuga vs uchiha
    hyuuga vs uchiha
    hyuuga vs uchiha
    hyuuga vs madara
    hyuuga vs itachi

    the list keeps on going for 100 more fights.
     
         

  17. #237
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Make sure to ready your antidepressants, cause we are about to see the ugliest and most illogical side of the base EVER.

    Yea, another one to look out for is Lilt. She is really good and had me going for quite some time.

    Its gonna be like several superbadass hyuuga debators vs the whole illogical Uchiha fanbase with several Supergood debators higher up in the rankings.

    I can already picture the scenery:



    (not that we are the bad guys )

    VS



    I love this analogy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Llsssss View Post
    The guy may be a troll but he makes since the tital says byakugan is stronger than sharingan you add all the byakugan techs why not all the sharingan techs doesnt matter who uses them they are still apart of that dojutsu that you claim byakugan is superior to .

    Neji finding out kidomarus jutsu doesnt mean he can find out the weakness of susanoo especially since susanoo is such a deadly tech you also displayed zero proofs it gets passed susanoo attacks to even stop it susanoo is a chakra based weapon similar to kurama in naruto's bm mode while kidomaru webs are simlilar to garra sand or kimmimaro's bone your assuming he will find a way i could say the same about his blind spot.

    Neji has no speed feats to evade kamui yes he could see it coming but dodging it is another story databook even saids kamui has no definite counter we only seen speed and kamui to defead against kamui also we seen how fast he was able to warp a full bijuu.
    I never made a title that says the Byakugan is stronger then the sharingan. Furthermore I listed all MS EMS techniques...

    Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    i read it you said finding susanoo weakness perfect susanoo has feet so it has no weakness and sword spamm how does byakugan get passed it
    Its part of the bonus segment that I added for PS. You didn't read all of it obviously.
     
         

  18. #238
    Member Llsssss's Avatar
    Status
    Llsssss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    People are miss interpreting this thread and its purpose - particularly History whose argument now falls solely on PS. This isn't a verse thread, the OP isn't trying to say neji>madara or anything like that. The point is that many of the byakugans abilities actually lend themselves to countering or at least putting up some resistance to MS and EMS techniques.

    What is certain is that byakugan > 3t sharingan, which I think most people on this thread have come to an agreement on (since we are now at the level of debating susano'o). So I will give the following scenario -

    • We have 100 hyuugas matched up against 100 uchiha
    • They all fight in a 1v1 fight against each other
    • Madara, Obito, Sasuke, Itachi and Shisui all participate



    So what we have is 5 definite wins out of 100 for the uchiha. The rest of the Uchiha clan only had 3 tomoe sharingan (i'm excluding izuna due to lack of info). So the fact that the byuakugan > 3 tomoe sharingan then the hyuuga would take the significant majority of the remaining 95 fights.

    Since the hyuuga would win more then 50% of the remaining fights it is safe to say byakugan > Sharingan (hence the purpose of this thread)
    I would have to disagree with your scenario Rotation and Gentle fist was found rare and the hyuuga clan hence not every hyuugas has these abilities while every profincient uchiha has a decent fire style tech and not to bad and taijutsu because there sharingan giving them the edge also rather the numbers title was byakugan is the second strongest dojutsu basically saying it was better than sharingan when nothing and the byakugan arsenal can counters half the sharingan arsenal so i would still say the sharingan>byakugan due to that fact
     
         
    Last edited by Llsssss; 12-02-2012 at 09:06 AM.

  19. #239
    Member History's Avatar
    Status
    History is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    609
    Location
    somewhere on this planet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I love this analogy.



    I never made a title that says the Byakugan is stronger then the sharingan. Furthermore I listed all MS EMS techniques...



    Its part of the bonus segment that I added for PS. You didn't read all of it obviously.
    neji isnt dodging it he cannot dodge everything your terrible with your logic neji can defeat obito naruto raikage killerbee onoki etc.
     
         

  20. #240
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Llsssss View Post
    I would have to disagree with your scenario Rotation and Gentle fist was found rare and the hyuuga clan hence not every hyuugas has these abilities while every profincient uchiha has a decent fire style tech and not to bad and taijutsu because there sharingan giving them the edge also rather the numbers title was byakugan is the second strongest dojutsu basically saying it was better than sharingan when nothing and the byakugan arsenal can counters half the sharingan arsenal so i would still say the sharingan>byakugan due to that fact
    Its not a fact that it cannot beat half of the arsenal. Where did that fact come from?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •