Page 13 of 23 « First ... 391011121314151617 ... Last»
Results 301 to 325 of 551
  1. #301
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Your argument is flawed since you only really presented theoretical counters (to the Mangekyō Sharingan techniques), not ones which would work in practice. For example, you say that Neji could defend against the Susano'o arrows or Amaterasu with Hakkeshō Kaiten, yet it remains that Neji wouldn't be able to react fast enough to a sudden dose of either one of these techniques. Further, you're either severely overrating the Hyūga or underrating Perfect Susano'o by a good amount when you describe the sword slash as 'childs play'. I can assure you that Madara would babyshake any Hyūga member if that blade was to ever be brought into play - the speed of the swing and size of the AoE wouldn't allow for someone to just jump out of the way. Good effort, but I think you're overestimating the Byakugan's capabilities.
    I'll respond to the bolded parts first then to your post in general.


    1st bold-I use neji as an example. I don't mean neji can literally do these things as the thread was not intended to be a vs thread but a comparison of why the byakugan can counter and is superior to the sharingan.

    2nd bold-The byakugan grants the user the ability to sense an opponents attacks. In the right hands the user could dodge the sword slash but currently I doubt any living members could do so. (Maybe hiashi but that's speculation due to the fact that we have not seen enough combat with him)

    Overall this is a thread detailing why the byakugan is greater then the sharingan not this use who uses a byakugan > this sharingan user.
     
         

  2. #302
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Your correct in stating that no hyuuga alive could do the things with the byakugan that I mentioned are possible. I can't speak for the head of the clan due to the lack of battle time(so that's an open variable) but no its impossible to heavenly rotation and survive a TBB or slash from PS. For the bolded part I was comparing them in terms of durability not in terms of combat effectiveness.
    Yeah that was also my impression, which is why I said in my initial reply that I agree, but comparing them in 1 vs 1 fight is just silly and unrealistic. Especially because this is Naruto manga, and these 1 vs 1 battles rarely occur. The only time we saw it was in the chunin exam and Sasuke retrieval arc. Ofc there was Sasuke vs Deidara. Not sure that Pain can be called a single opponent, but nonetheless, my point is that 1 vs 1 battles rarely occur, but yet people keep comparing this way, and in general I usually think that no good conclusions can be reached this way.

    If we have 5 shinobi vs 5 shinobi, we say 4 of them are equal in each team, and the last member in each team is a standard Huyga and a standard Uchiha - no MS. I would definitely say that the Byakugan would make the difference here.
     
         

  3. #303
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Yeah that was also my impression, which is why I said in my initial reply that I agree, but comparing them in 1 vs 1 fight is just silly and unrealistic. Especially because this is Naruto manga, and these 1 vs 1 battles rarely occur. The only time we saw it was in the chunin exam and Sasuke retrieval arc. Ofc there was Sasuke vs Deidara. Not sure that Pain can be called a single opponent, but nonetheless, my point is that 1 vs 1 battles rarely occur, but yet people keep comparing this way, and in general I usually think that no good conclusions can be reached this way.

    If we have 5 shinobi vs 5 shinobi, we say 4 of them are equal in each team, and the last member in each team is a standard Huyga and a standard Uchiha - no MS. I would definitely say that the Byakugan would make the difference here.
    In that scenario yes, only due to the reason that the byakugans abilities to benefit the team as a whole are far superior to that of the normal 3 tomoe sharingan.
     
         

  4. #304
    Banned
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I'll respond to the bolded parts first then to your post in general.

    1st bold-I use neji as an example. I don't mean neji can literally do these things as the thread was not intended to be a vs thread but a comparison of why the byakugan can counter and is superior to the sharingan.

    2nd bold-The byakugan grants the user the ability to sense an opponents attacks. In the right hands the user could dodge the sword slash but currently I doubt any living members could do so. (Maybe hiashi but that's speculation due to the fact that we have not seen enough combat with him)

    Overall this is a thread detailing why the byakugan is greater then the sharingan not this use who uses a byakugan > this sharingan user.
    But similarly, you could very easily formulate (on paper) a set of counters the Sharingan (and its variations) can use against the Byakugan. In actuality, the former (at least the MS & EMS) provides the user with far more perks and overall versatility in combat, and is surely the superior of the two.

    There aren't any Hyūga members capable of using the Byakugan to the degree where they're going to stand their own against the Perfect Susano'o, dead or alive (from what we know).

    Ah but see, the Dōjutsu really is only as good as the person who wields it. So you can't really give a complete analysis without referencing how both sets of Dōjutsu are used in battle by a particular person. They both offer different benefits, yet some people use and distribute their power more efficiently than others - something which actually influences how good the particular Dōjutsu is. Unless you're taking a general standard for both eyes, in which case you'd still need to choose a shinobi as the benchmark.
     
         
    Last edited by OnPoint; 12-02-2012 at 12:12 PM.

  5. #305
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,239
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

     
         

  6. #306
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    But similarly, you could very easily formulate (on paper) a set of counters the Sharingan (and its variations) can use against the Byakugan. In actuality, the former (at least the MS & EMS) provides the user with far more perks and overall versatility in combat, and is surely the superior of the two.

    There aren't any Hyūga members capable of using the Byakugan to the degree where they're going to stand their own against the Perfect Susano'o, dead or alive (from what we know).

    Ah but see, the Dōjutsu really is only as good as the person who wields it. So you can't really give a complete analysis without referencing how both sets of Dōjutsu are used in battle by a particular person. They both offer different benefits, yet some people use and distribute their power more efficiently than others - something which actually influences how good the particular Dōjutsu is. Unless you're taking a general standard for both eyes, in which case you'd still need to choose a shinobi as the benchmark.
    I agree. We can't base anything factual here in terms of utilizing characters. The only thing we can do is debate on which dojutsu is superior to the other. While it is true I have not listed anything offensively the byakugan is capable of(besides gentle fist, tenketsu, air palm) I have displayed the abilities it provides can counter the techniques of the EMS, MS, and 3 Tomoe.
     
         

  7. #307
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,410
    Location
    #3hunna
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    I dont agree.

    No the manga itself doesnt agree with you, no need to explain my reasoning.
     
         

  8. #308
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,952
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    im done neji could simply cut in susanno it has no weakness unless you just broke it neji sensing is better than karin LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO because his sensing did so well against this thread should be named neji> sasuke itachi obito kakashi madara

    counter to kamui he isnt dodging and if he is what speed feats prove this

    counters to perfect susanoo?
    Going through the threads it seems my name has been called for various reasons by hyuga fans. It actually funny because if im shaking with excitement, fact that they believe the byakugan > 3 tomoe sharingan. Anyway if neji had the sharingan he would be able to do evade naruto's attack like what itachi did :P;



    Anyway i got statistics to revise for.
    However what i will leave you with is this;
    Ability to see through all the 3 basic forms of ninja art
    Ability to copy all the 3 forms of ninja art
    Precognition ability with helps with speed/taijutsu/handseals
    Ability to deliver 3 forms genjutsu; Hypnosis (put people to sleep) or control them and this form can go as far as controlling summons. Basic genjutsu. Kanashibari (paralysis) genjutsu. When these forms of genjutsu has gotten the better of anbu/summons and kage level ninja's
    See chakra
    Ability to use izanami/izanagi

    ^ This is just top of my head without any manga scan which would make it look more impressive. But an old DB page might help you guys;





    Im rushing my post because there really isnt much to talk about. The 3 tomoe sharingan is a superior tool than the byakugan. If perhaps i saw that the byakugan could keep pace i might take my time and fully explain everything but there is not much to argue about.

    Did i forget that orochimaru's fushi tensei failed before the sharingan, put neji there and orochimaru wouldve had a new container LMFAO
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 12-02-2012 at 12:29 PM.

  9. #309
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,098
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Dude Please!

    Sharingan can go to Mangekyo then the Eternal. Its above Byakugan Period .

    1. EMS Madara can SOLO Hyuga Clan
    2. MS Obito can SOLO Hyuga Clan
     
         

  10. #310
    Member SEEDLESS's Avatar
    Status
    SEEDLESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    545
    Location
    ASIA
    playing with flames
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    some points are good. but not all are facts. it's your opinion and not fact. like hinata was beaten by pain. she used gentle fist and the almost 360 byakugan.

    good effort though
     
         

  11. #311
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Going through the threads it seems my name has been called for various reasons by hyuga fans. It actually funny because if im shaking with excitement, fact that they believe the byakugan > 3 tomoe sharingan. Anyway if neji had the sharingan he would be able to do evade naruto's attack like what itachi did :P;



    Anyway i got statistics to revise for.
    However what i will leave you with is this;
    Ability to see through all the 3 basic forms of ninja art
    Ability to copy all the 3 forms of ninja art
    Precognition ability with helps with speed/taijutsu/handseals
    Ability to deliver 3 forms genjutsu; Hypnosis (put people to sleep) or control them and this form can go as far as controlling summons. Basic genjutsu. Kanashibari (paralysis) genjutsu. When these forms of genjutsu has gotten the better of anbu/summons and kage level ninja's
    See chakra
    Ability to use izanami/izanagi

    ^ This is just top of my head without any manga scan which would make it look more impressive. But an old DB page might help you guys;





    Im rushing my post because there really isnt much to talk about. The 3 tomoe sharingan is a superior tool than the byakugan. If perhaps i saw that the byakugan could keep pace i might take my time and fully explain everything but there is not much to argue about.

    Did i forget that orochimaru's fushi tensei failed before the sharingan, put neji there and orochimaru wouldve had a new container LMFAO
    Ability to see through all the 3 basic forms of ninja art
    Ability to copy all the 3 forms of ninja art


    I don't really see how that counters my argument or even opening statement as you just listed abilities nothing more. I do find it pathetic that your comparing itachi to neji while this thread is not about individuals but rather the dojutsu. If this was supposed to crash my thread you seriously failed.
     
         
    Last edited by Unbiased; 12-02-2012 at 12:44 PM.

  12. #312
    Member SEEDLESS's Avatar
    Status
    SEEDLESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    545
    Location
    ASIA
    playing with flames
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    hyuga clan was said to be the strongest clan in the leaf village right after the uchiha was exterminated...
     
         

  13. #313
    Senior Member yellowxflash's Avatar
    Status
    yellowxflash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,405
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Nope, so if itachi or madara had byakugan instead, they would be stronger?
     
         

  14. #314
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowxflash View Post
    Nope, so if itachi or madara had byakugan instead, they would be stronger?
    This isn't a comparison of characters but mere dojutsu. Furthermore a tool is only as useful as the person wielding it.
     
         

  15. #315
    Member lukasenko's Avatar
    Status
    lukasenko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    212
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Ability to see through all the 3 basic forms of ninja art
    Ability to copy all the 3 forms of ninja art


    I don't really see how that counters my argument or even opening statement as you just listed abilities nothing more. I do find it pathetic that your comparing itachi to neji while this thread is not about individuals but rather the dojutsu. If this was supposed to crash my thread you seriously failed.
    he is comparing neji because according to the manga neji has been the most prominent byakugan user. In addition, the guy clearly stated that the sharingan is on a whole other level. THe points in bold that you highlighted are some of the elements that put the sharingan in a whole other level. All ur points are coming up from just three to four techqnies that the huyga can use where as the sharingan mate is seriously at another level in terms of the justus arsenal that they use etc. Going with assumptions won't bring us anywhere so let me phrase it like this.

    Taijutsu - both clans are very skilled. Nevertheless we know that the sharingan can predict movements, can see through taijutsu attacks. Gentle fist - countered.

    Ninjutus - really, there is no need to compare ninjutsu between the two clans. But something really important about the uchiha- 1.forbidden jutsu, 2. copy jutsu

    Genjutsu - again, no basis of argument here as huyga don't have genjutsu as far as we know. I mean, uchiha can cast gen from their fingers...

    You might say that you were comparing the eyes and not the clans, but all of these techniques come from the eyes...

    edit: if you would have used ur effort to compare the rinnegan and the sharingan then maybe there would have been some ground for good debate, but this mate, seriously is like pretending to run while you are day dreaming on the couch
     
         
    Last edited by lukasenko; 12-02-2012 at 01:06 PM.

  16. #316
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,239
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    I believe the Byakugan, Hyuga clan and particularly their leader(Hiashi) is greatly underrated. People think that it was stated that Neji was the strongest in the Hyuga clan, but can someone show me the mangapage where it was stated? All what i know is that he was recognised as a great genius even among Hyugas, said by Hiaishi himself
    Hiashi only said he was a genius and that he could probably surpass the main family members themselves in the future because he saw his great talent, but he never stated it was the case so far i know.

    If you compare their rotation for example, Hiashi's is clearly on a whole other level

    This was Neji's range at the Chunin exam:

    And it doesn't seem to have increase that much when he was fighting himself:

    But look at Hiashi's range in comparison. The difference is incredible and clearly visible:
    Also, notice that he defeated more than 20shinobis on this pic with that move alone

    It also seems that his Byakugan is powerful enough to detect killing intent even when he is careless(since he is training with Hinata on this pic):

    Like Neji explains to Naruto, Hiaishi was able to defeat the Cloud leader with relativ ease and save Hinata:


    I believe there is more to know concerning Byakugan that we doesn't even know. Remember that Byakugan is what helped Konoha to win his conflicts against Kumo. It's the reason why they wanted to take the Byakugan that much

    Kishimoto never really wanted to show us Hyuga's true power. I believe it's on purpose that he even needed Hiashi away from the village during the Pain's attack

    That's why he consider Hyuga clan as the strongest in the leaf:

     
         
    Last edited by T Bogard; 12-02-2012 at 01:12 PM.

  17. #317
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,952
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Ability to see through all the 3 basic forms of ninja art
    Ability to copy all the 3 forms of ninja art


    I don't really see how that counters my argument or even opening statement as you just listed abilities nothing more. I do find it pathetic that your comparing itachi to neji while this thread is not about individuals but rather the dojutsu. If this was supposed to crash my thread you seriously failed.
    OP your thread itself is a failure and the reason why im giving it my bare minimum is because it isn't worth it. The 3 tomoe sharingan is a better tool to have even we were to exclude its users and look only at the abilities they wield you'd see why. Its these abilities that gave birth to the uchiha's ridiculous hype and NOT the ms. If you guys do not read the manga and fully understand it, i see no reason to educate you.

    Ive noticed that when a character or group of people are left out by kishi or trolled and due to this are underrated, people start to show these character's/group some love and i do that as well. However it gets ridiculous when people start to overrate them. Anyway ive more important things to do. Your thread wasnt impressive at all and you can say the same about my post. However poor thread deserves poor post
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 12-02-2012 at 01:12 PM.

  18. #318
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    OP your thread itself is a failure and the reason why im giving it my bare minimum is because it isn't worth it. The 3 tomoe sharingan is a better tool to have even we were to exclude its users and look only at the abilities they wield you'd see why. Its these abilities that gave birth to the uchiha's ridiculous hype and NOT the ms. If you guys do not read the manga and fully understand it, i see no reason to educate you.

    Ive noticded that when a character or group of people are left out my kishi or trolled and due to this are underrated, people start to show these character's/group some love and i do that as well. However it gets ridiculous when people start to overrate them. Anyway ive more important things to do. Your thread wasnt impressive at all and you can say the same about my post. However poor thread deserves poor post
    I think Itachi would like to have a word with you. Don't lie and say the 3 tomoe sharingan is why it was feared. Itachi specifically stated that the uchiha clan was feared because of the true powers that sharingan masters have. I think its funny because your arguing against the manga while I use it as a tool to victory. The sad part of this is all those people hyped you up saying you could trash this thread, when you've only displayed your ability to lie.
     
         

  19. #319
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,952
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    So this guy thinks its the ms that gave birth to their ridiculous hype?.
    Meh this is too easy, ill leave now
     
         

  20. #320
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    So this guy thinks its the ms that gave birth to their ridiculous hype?.
    Meh this is too easy, ill leave now
    I don't think so, Masashi Kishimoto the man who wrote the story does lol. Your a prime example of people who say their word > the manga. Later troll.
     
         
    Last edited by Unbiased; 12-02-2012 at 01:25 PM.

  21. #321
    Senior Member yellowxflash's Avatar
    Status
    yellowxflash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,405
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    This isn't a comparison of characters but mere dojutsu. Furthermore a tool is only as useful as the person wielding it.
    So a shitty old car is as good as a brand new one?
     
         

  22. #322
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowxflash View Post
    So a shitty old car is as good as a brand new one?
    What does that have to do with anything? Like I said prior a tool is only as useful as the user. You can put someone who doesn't know how to drive a car in the new one and it'll lose against the old one. Post things relevant to the thread.
     
         

  23. #323
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    This is an evening special that I thought up on the spur of the moment. Its taken me nearly an hour to write but I'm finally done. Enjoy guys! :ice: I'm also extremely brain dead after writing this. Keep in mind you don't need to read the manga pages only do so if you doubt my word(this is for people who do not have the patience to read)

    They're 3 dojutsu's in the narutoverse.

    1 Rinnegan
    2 Byakugan
    3 Sharingan

    I have classified the evolutions of the sharingan such as 1 tomoe, 2 tomoe, 3 tomoe, MS, EMS as under sharingan. The rinnegan requires senju DNA so I do not consider it as a pure uchiha dojutsu but a mix of senju of and uchiha therefore it is not classified under sharingan.

    1- The Byakugan is stated as the oldest and greatest bloodline for the leaf village by kakashi who has been using the sharingan for 13 years. Therefore his knowledge and word is far greater then someone who has no experience using dojutsu. Furthermore he is aware of the Mangekyou Sharingan when saying this as when itachi appears he has full knowledge only a sharingan can counter it.


    2-The Byakugan has the best insight of all 3 dojutsu. It allows the use to see 360 degrees(excluding one blind spot) and allows the user to see 50 meters among activation.
    . With the use able to see everything within a 50 meter radius, the enemy cannot surprise them with attacks as they are visible at all times. The user can also see through solid objects and smoke screens making evasion impossible by normal means.

    3-The byakugan allows the user to see chakra flow to the greatest degree.
    With this ability they can use the most powerful taijutsu style gentle fist.
    Gentle fist allows the user to damage internal organs giving them the ability to one shot their opponents if hit in the right areas.
    Also to be noted is the user can determine is genjutsu is being used due to the change in chakra flow. Genjutsu is created when a ninja extends their chakra flow through the cerebral nervous system of their opponent to control their mind, thereby affecting their five senses. Now what makes Byakugan users immune to genjutsu is their mastery of chakra control. All Byakugan users are trained in the art of gentle fist which relies solely on chakra control. Gentle fist employs the use of tenketsus which are pores that release chakra.With being able to utilize tenketsus they can stop the opponents flow of chakra or destroy their organs. Even the sharingan cannot compete as admitted by kakashi whose sharingan skills have received praise by Itachi.


    Now that I have explained the abilities of the Byakugan, I will now explain why it is superior in every way to the sharingan.

    1 (Taijutsu) The sharingan(3 tomoe) allows the user to read the users attacks.
    While this would immediately end the fight, the person who see's the attack must have the ability to counter it. Sasuke has shown that even though he can see the attack, he could not dodge the attack.
    When fighting someone whose trained in taijutsu, you cannot win. The Hyuuga are the strongest taijutsu users in the leaf due to their gentle fist. All the Hyuuga have to do is tap any part of your body to stop chakra flow to that specific part thus ending the taijutsu combat. Furthermore they can sense attacks just like the sharingan


    2 (Ninjutsu) The MS, and EMS are considered to be the reason why the Sharingan is superior to the byakugan. However every skill that the MS and EMS can employ can easily be countered by the byakugan.

    A- Amaterasu. Amaterasu are black flames that travel at incredible speeds. Your reaction timing must be on par to the 4th raikage in order to dodge them.
    Now the Hyuuga can counter Amaterasu very easily. First their eyes allow the user to sense all of the opponents attacks.
    Therefore it has the same ability to perceive and counter attacks as the sharingan does. Next Amaterasu creates pressure in the air.
    Even someone without the insight of the byakugan like Nagato could sense it. To add onto my defense the user can blow amaterasu off their body.
    Here you can see nagato blowing the amaterasu off his body using Shinra tensei. Neji can do the same thing, except by using his chakra.
    By being able to shoot chakra out of all his pores, he can effectively blow off amaterasu. In fact if the byakugan user doesn't care to use heavenly rotation he can just walk through the amaterasu and blow it off without the use of jutsu. Think of it as similar to gaara's sand armor that he wears on his skin. If the Gaara analogy doesn't help you, think of when Gohan is fighting Bojack in SSJ2 and he blows off the strings. Same concept except instead of using raw energy Neji is using chakra(which in a sense is energy).

    B-Tsukuyomi-The Byakugan can sense when an opponent is going to use genjutsu. Since Genjutsu requires you to insert your chakra, they're two ways for the Byakugan user to avoid getting caught in Tsukuyomi. The first way is to just close your eyes and use the sight provided by the Byakugan. Since it allows the use to see in 360 degrees, eye to eye contact is not required. So even if the user chooses to have his eyes open, he does not need to look at the users eye's.
    The second way, is to disrupt your chakra flow.
    Since Byakugan users have perfect chakra control, it is an easy task for them.

    C-Susanoo(oh boy I bet all the fanboys are thinking its impossible) - The Byakugan gives the user the highest degree of insight being able to see all forms of chakra at the highest level. All ninjutsu, Dojutsu, and Genjutsu(plus some forms of taijutsu) require chakra. Susanoo is formed through the materialisation of the user's chakra and as such differs in appearance, as well as colour between users. Therefore Susanoo in itself is just chakra that is unstable unless you possess the perfect susanoo. This spoiler shows susanoo unstable, you can see the head is just like Itachi's and Sasuke's proving that they have an unstable susanoo.
    This shows susanoo in its stable form.
    Now here is where susanoo fails against the Byakugan. Since the Byakugan gives the user the highest degree of chakra insight, it can see the chakra holding the jutsu together. With this ability Neji has destoyed a water dome using the Byakugan and his Tenketsus.
    Something to note is not even the sharingan can do that. Since the Byakugan allows you to see chakra levels making the jutsu active, it can see the chakra keeping susanoo together and disrupt it.

    C1-Susanoo arrows. We have seen how a tree can brush Susanoo arrows off course.
    So with that in mind, chakra which is a lot stronger then tree's so the byakugan would be able to do the same.. Now let me explain something before the fanboys go wild. In the kidimaro vs Neji fight, Neji deflected his high speed arrows in the cursed seal 2 state(a power that is comparable to the one tails) by covering his body in chakra.
    Now the reason he had to do that is because Kidomaro knew the weakness of the byakugan.
    The problem is even if the Sharingan user is using susanoo, neji will not turn his back to it and thus the Byakugan will be able to sense the attack coming. With that he would be able to use heavenly rotation and change the arrow off course. These arrows are no different from other arrows except that the speed which is delivered is too fast to dodge. The Hyuuga have no need to dodge due to heavenly rotation and since they can sense the attack coming, the arrows are useless.

    C2-Susanoo sword. This sword follows the same concept. Now Gaara is able to use normal sand to block susanoo swords.
    Heavenly rotation has been stated to be superior
    . Now logic indicates a superior defense will have the same results or better then the defense it is compared too. No further explanation is needed.

    Kotoamatsukami- This is The most powerful genjutsu to ever be conceived in naruto. The Byakugan is already immune to genjutsu since they can see chakra flow. Due to the fact that this is not a genjutsu that causes a illusion and merely controls your thoughts, in terms of combat effectiveness against a hyuuga its scale of effectiveness is lower then the Tsukuyomi. Now since the Hyuuga can see their chakra flow as well as others they can disrupt the genjutsu without trouble. The byakugan have been stated to see a genjutsu that is similar to KA
    and the byakugan broke that genjutsu of near identical power.


    Kamui-Well there isn't a whole lot to say about this technique. (honestly i'm tired of writing ) So Kamui in terms of defense is not hard to fight against since the Byakugan lets you see everything within a 50 meter radius.. Now offensively it can cause a warp within what is being targeted and cut it off from space. Since the hyuuga can see everything to the highest degree and sense attacks coming that warp would be easy to spot and avoid avoid.

    Susanoo C3- Yasaka Magatama. Look at what I said about susanoo arrows and tone down the difficulty by 100 since this attack is significantly slower then the arrows.

    Susanoo C4-Meteorite Technique. This technique is so amazing and powerful. Since two meteorites are coming to hit the ground, the entire battlefield becomes destroyed. Since the Hyuuga can sense the attack coming and with the clarity of insight, would be able to position himself away from under the meteor. Now that won't stop the battlefield from getting destroyed as the entire radius get's hit with rocks and sand. However heavenly rotation would protect them rocks and sand. The only way this technique would harm a Hyuuga is if it landed on top of their body.

    BONUS!

    Susanoo C5- Perfect Susanoo. Perfect Susanoo sword slash is like a TBB. However against the Byakugan(and a skilled user) it is childs play. Due to being able to sense attacks
    they have the ability to move out of the way. Since the damage is widespread they can cover themselves with chakra and if they are out of the direct slice can use heavenly rotation to stop the widespread damage(rocks and debris falling).

    I'm done never again am I writing something this long and I'm not writing a conclusion so read the whole thing. Thanks for reading this sorry its so long...oh ya suck it uchiha fanboys :P jk but I think there's a good enough argument here to say the Byakugan is superior at the date of 12/1/2012.

    SUMMARY-The Byakugan can defend itself and counter ALL Sharingan/MS/EMS attacks.
    Let me help you out of your dream mate with something stated in the Manga by Zetsu (in the fight between Itachi and Sasuke). The Sharingan, Byakugan and the Rinnegan are just mere weapons and are only as strong as the wielder of it. So if Sasuke uses his Sharingan better than Neji uses his Byakugan eventough your whole post makes sense and the Byakugan is stronger, Sasuke is still able to win.
     
         

  24. #324
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Let me help you out of your dream mate with something stated in the Manga by Zetsu (in the fight between Itachi and Sasuke). The Sharingan, Byakugan and the Rinnegan are just mere weapons and are only as strong as the wielder of it. So if Sasuke uses his Sharingan better than Neji uses his Byakugan eventough your whole post makes sense and the Byakugan is stronger, Sasuke is still able to win.
    Correct'omundo however were not comparing characters here. I know your just using an example but this is purely dojutsu.
     
         

  25. #325
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,952
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Okay now this is officially a troll thread, ive had this at the back of my mind for a while and im usually impervious to being trolled.
    OP is a troll along with his posts. Either that or he doesnt know what he is talking about.



    DO you where their hype really stems from?. Apart from the other sharingan abilities and their katon affiliation its from their genjutsu. Particularly Kanashibari genjutsu and that is why it was advised not to face an uchiha in a 1 vs 1 scenario because against such doujutsu genjutsu the best method from freeing yourself is the partner method, if you are caught up in it, the time it takes for you to free yourself is long and during that duration, your opponent can deal a vital blow. This genjutsu was feared so much that a flee on sight was given. Feared so much that onoki warned the his allies not to look into madara's eyes. Feared so much that gai created a counter for sharingan based genjutsu.

    What if i then said that only a handful of people had the ms, would you believe me?





    To put it simple you clearly have no idea what you are talking about
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 12-02-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •