Page 14 of 28 « First ... 410111213141516171824 ... Last»
Results 261 to 280 of 551
  1. #261
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiiszame View Post
    kakashi once said that the sharingan was the predessor of the byakugan..
    Actually he said they were within the same lineage. There orgins lie together. Meaning it is derived from the Elder Son.
     
         

  2. #262
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Rinnegan is technically sharingan. 3-tomoe -> MS -> EMS -> Rinnegan
     
         

  3. #263
    Member kellzfresh's Avatar
    Status
    kellzfresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    953
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Is this thread just to piss off uchiha fans or you are actually believing that byakugan > MS
    Remind me again how neji actually hits an MS uchiha with susano or tobi?
    :sy::sy::sy:
     
         

  4. #264
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,191
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    chillin
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    It only took you an hour to write this??
     
         

  5. #265
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by kellzfresh View Post
    Is this thread just to piss off uchiha fans or you are actually believing that byakugan > MS
    Remind me again how neji actually hits an MS uchiha with susano or tobi?
    :sy::sy::sy:
    Remind me again where I stated Neji could take down a MS uchiha with susanoo and tobi.

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Rinnegan is technically sharingan. 3-tomoe -> MS -> EMS -> Rinnegan
    Rinnegan is actually not within the lineage of the sharingan. While it is the next step, it requres senju dna meaning it's not solely apart of the sharingan but rather Senju+uchiha.
     
         

  6. #266
    R E B Ì R T H -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    26,938
    Location
    Road through time
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    hahaahaahh sharigan>>>>bakygan i every way *****

    and rinnegan is not without sharigan so ...yep
     
         

  7. #267
    Member Dihajum3's Avatar
    Status
    Dihajum3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    355
    Location
    Ishimura
    Meh.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    H-Holy Shit !
    SO much effort for a thing very few people Care about.
    I don't know what to say.."Kudos" or "WTF is wrong with you ?"
     
         

  8. #268
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dihajum3 View Post
    H-Holy Shit !
    SO much effort for a thing very few people Care about.
    I don't know what to say.."Kudos" or "WTF is wrong with you ?"
    I don't mind the haters. They'll always be ignorant to the facts or try to stick words in my mouth like for example "how does neji > insert character name or jutsu). The people who benefited from this thread have repped me or let me know via PM or commenting.
     
         

  9. #269
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,433
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Llsssss View Post
    Neji has shown he is obviously a greatest byakugan user in the series rather it been saided or no the rest was fodder beside hinata automattically giving neji that tital.
    Not really. It's Hizachi who is said to be the strongest in Hyuga clan. Just compare their gentle fist or rotation and you could see a great difference in power between them. It's also not for nothing that Kishimoto didn't wanted him to be there when Pain attacked the village. It's pretty clear that he is the strongest in Hyuga clan
     
         

  10. #270
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    i dont think kakashi was specifically saying byakugan is better than the sharingan ..

    Even if he was, the manga contradicts
     
         

  11. #271
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    i dont think kakashi was specifically saying byakugan is better than the sharingan ..

    Even if he was, the manga contradicts
    The byakugan has the ability to counter any Sharingan/MS/EMS ability thrown at it. Now whether or not the user can utilize it and counter it is another question.
     
         

  12. #272
    Boss lmao234's Avatar
    Status
    lmao234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    226
    Location
    At Hogwarts...
    Let's be FWIENDS!
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    It sharingan not Hyuuga eyes. Sharingan copies most jutsus and you can unlock different levels of it. Byakugan cant they can just let u use gentle fist and see almost 360
     
         

  13. #273
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    I think you did a great thread, and you did indeed prove your point. A standard 3-tomoe sharingan is inferior to the byakugan. That is why it is the greatest dojutsu in leaf... I will also say that the byakugan is a lot more useful than the sharingan. Heck even more than the MS. If it wasn't for the byakugan, the shinobi force had never found all the zetsus - for instance. It is also the best ability for tracking enemies.

    However, the specific MS abilities allowed are simply too great for the byakugan. You say it can deflect Amaterasu. I will agree on that, but how does the huyga attack an uchiha with susanoo, amaterasu and a vast amount of paralyzing genjutsu?
    I did read how you say a huyga can deflect or counter it, however, honestly.. Those statements from idiotic Temrai isn't really that valid. I clearly remember the anime, where she seems so confident in the huyga abilities, but what happened? Neji was fooled by a mere kage bunshin. In the end it comes down to who uses his abilities best.

    Anyway lets say they are equal on that part. I still need my question answered. How do a Huyga attack an MS user with susanoo? I am pretty sure that so called "fleeing rule" appeals to the Huyga as well. Chiyu said it, when they met Itachi. If you fight am Uchiha 1 on 1, surely flee. I honestly do not see your arguments about genjutsu either.

    Take Itachi. We know how little it takes for him to cast a genjutsu. He spams some sick katon, followed by his amazing shurinken skills, he can easily make incoming attacks that hits the huyga from everywhere, who has no other choice, but to use his spin. How does he see Itachi while he is spinning? During this time, Itachi could use the genjutsu, thus altering the Huyga to see an Itachi that isn't using any chakra from anywhere. Thus he is caught, and 1 on 1 that is the worst possible scenario against an uchiha.

    So tbh, I would say that even the 3-tomoe can defeat the byakugan, but I still think that the byakugan is the greatest. It simply means that it is a lot more useful than sharingan. However, ABC logic does not work. That is why the byakugan is a lot more terrifying, and it is much more useful for a large battle, hunting enemies, etc.

    Anyway kudos, you proved your point.
     
         

  14. #274
    Member Sostrange89's Avatar
    Status
    Sostrange89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    on your girlfriend's mind
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Like I stated before I agree byakugan trumps all dojutsu because it allows all its useres to learn all it techniques. i'm even placing it above the rinnigan because to obtainthat you must have senju and uchiha dna and a sharingan. it is given to the hyuga at birth and therefore are given a longer time to develope their techniques. now though the sharningan is OP and has a lot of power ups it can still be defeated by a byakugan user. all these dojutsus are, are weapons. they are only as good as the people who use them.. so you can debate all daythat rotation trumps all or that Susanoo beats everything but unless we know who exactly is using the technique we cannot determine which is actually better as a fact. all we can do is opinionize ourselves and state manga facts but until we are given a battle between the best sharningan user ever and the best byakugan user ever we cannot determine anything.
     
         

  15. #275
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I think you did a great thread, and you did indeed prove your point. A standard 3-tomoe sharingan is inferior to the byakugan. That is why it is the greatest dojutsu in leaf... I will also say that the byakugan is a lot more useful than the sharingan. Heck even more than the MS. If it wasn't for the byakugan, the shinobi force had never found all the zetsus - for instance. It is also the best ability for tracking enemies.

    However, the specific MS abilities allowed are simply too great for the byakugan. You say it can deflect Amaterasu. I will agree on that, but how does the huyga attack an uchiha with susanoo, amaterasu and a vast amount of paralyzing genjutsu?
    I did read how you say a huyga can deflect or counter it, however, honestly.. Those statements from idiotic Temrai isn't really that valid. I clearly remember the anime, where she seems so confident in the huyga abilities, but what happened? Neji was fooled by a mere kage bunshin. In the end it comes down to who uses his abilities best.

    Anyway lets say they are equal on that part. I still need my question answered. How do a Huyga attack an MS user with susanoo? I am pretty sure that so called "fleeing rule" appeals to the Huyga as well. Chiyu said it, when they met Itachi. If you fight am Uchiha 1 on 1, surely flee. I honestly do not see your arguments about genjutsu either.

    Take Itachi. We know how little it takes for him to cast a genjutsu. He spams some sick katon, followed by his amazing shurinken skills, he can easily make incoming attacks that hits the huyga from everywhere, who has no other choice, but to use his spin. How does he see Itachi while he is spinning? During this time, Itachi could use the genjutsu, thus altering the Huyga to see an Itachi that isn't using any chakra from anywhere. Thus he is caught, and 1 on 1 that is the worst possible scenario against an uchiha.

    So tbh, I would say that even the 3-tomoe can defeat the byakugan, but I still think that the byakugan is the greatest. It simply means that it is a lot more useful than sharingan. However, ABC logic does not work. That is why the byakugan is a lot more terrifying, and it is much more useful for a large battle, hunting enemies, etc.

    Anyway kudos, you proved your point.
    I see your not a troll so thanks.

    1-Susanoo. They're two options. One is to disperse the technique by finding its weak spot(like neji did to the wate prison) and 2 is to simply cut through it. Now the 2nd option is where people get a WTF like face and say "that's impossible". I'll use neji as an example. Neji VS kidimaro showed us one thing. Neji's Tenketsu skills can cut through anything. Kidimaro stated that the thread was unbreakable and Sasuke managed to burn it away using the strongest offensive ninjutsu attack known as amaterasu. (kabuto stated it was the strongest offense). Therefore since it took the greatest offensive ninjutsu attack to cut through the web, it tells us that the tenketsu jutsu is also on par if not stronger then amaterasu verifying that tenketsu's can slice through susanoo. Susanoo is not a perfect defense and can be destroyed, however that thread has never been cut and required the strongest ninjutsu to burn.

    Summary for susanoo-Tenketsu can cut through it as tenketsu has been shown cutting through an unbreakable substance.

    Your definitely right about the Itachi being able to place a genjutsu. But the argument falls apart for 2 reasons.

    1-Genjutsu's disrupt your chakra, if the hyuuga is using heavenly rotation(were obviously talking about main branch) then the genjutsu cannot enter the chakra system as the openings are being excreted with chakra.
    2-The byakugan allows the user to see in 360 degrees with one small weak point. They can still close their eyes and see as their Dojutsu allows for that to happen. I know a lot of people would say "well the byakugan won't work if they can't see." Does a dojutsu stop working if eyesight is prohibited? Danzo could use his sharingan while it was covered up, the rinnegan is still active if nagatos eyes are closed. So closing your eyes would not stop the byakugan from working. I hope this information helped you.
     
         

  16. #276
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sostrange89 View Post
    Like I stated before I agree byakugan trumps all dojutsu because it allows all its useres to learn all it techniques. i'm even placing it above the rinnigan because to obtainthat you must have senju and uchiha dna and a sharingan. it is given to the hyuga at birth and therefore are given a longer time to develope their techniques. now though the sharningan is OP and has a lot of power ups it can still be defeated by a byakugan user. all these dojutsus are, are weapons. they are only as good as the people who use them.. so you can debate all daythat rotation trumps all or that Susanoo beats everything but unless we know who exactly is using the technique we cannot determine which is actually better as a fact. all we can do is opinionize ourselves and state manga facts but until we are given a battle between the best sharningan user ever and the best byakugan user ever we cannot determine anything.
    Yes that is correct I agree with everything you stated. This thread was not created to debate Byakugan user > Sharingan user but to display that the Byakugan > the sharingan or at the very least can counte any jutsu made. Its benefits for your allies along with yourself are far superior to the sharingan. I wouldn't agree though that the byakugan is greater then the rinnegan but that's just my opinion.
     
         

  17. #277
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Final counter argument
    Naruto vs Neji part 1
    Neji: Master of byakugan and strongest Genin atm
    Guess who won?
    #1 Plot
    #2 It was due to Neji's arrogance..not tech.
     
         

  18. #278
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Dude, what a great post. Well written, well thought-out, and well presented. Congrats. This is better than most of the dribble I have the misfortune of reading. I think the main reason why this can be countered is due to the main story and the characters. If you had a Madara-lvl Byakugan user, then its gg. I agree with you. In the right hands, this tech is badass!
     
         

  19. #279
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Dude, what a great post. Well written, well thought-out, and well presented. Congrats. This is better than most of the dribble I have the misfortune of reading. I think the main reason why this can be countered is due to the main story and the characters. If you had a Madara-lvl Byakugan user, then its gg. I agree with you. In the right hands, this tech is badass!
    I started loling at the bolded part. Thank you, a lot of people took this way out of hand and thought I was comparing neji to Madara or Obito when i'm simply doing a comparison of two dojutsus.
     
         

  20. #280
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,709
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Even sharingan might be defeated by Byakugan,it all depends on the technic,strength and Strategies.(no mater u are Uchiha,senju,Uzumaky or hyouga,you are foder without technic,strength and Strategies).
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •