Page 15 of 23 « First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last»
Results 351 to 375 of 551
  1. #351
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I'll start a petition on the U.S. government website and hopefully if we get 25,000 signatures we all can get byakugans lol
     
         

  2. #352
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    So much Uchiha fanboys in this thread being hurt that their precious sharingan can get countered by Byakugan_O-.
    You mad uchiha fanboys? You got a problem with Byakugan? .

    On a more serious note, put normal uchiha members with 1, 2 or 3 tomoe sharingan vs Byakugan wielders and they can all go Insta-hospital or Insta-to-Mommy with all their tenketsus closed .
    An MS user Uchiha, vs a talented Hyuuga, will see his precious sharingan jutsus get countered and hiding in susanoo for to long is not even an option, cause it damages the user itself (if you even have susanoo).
    I find it difficult to mention something about EMS vs Byakugan, cause we have not seen much of EMS yet.
    So I wont go there.

    Kishi should reveal more about the Hyuuga and Byakugan in the near future. He didnt design the clan for no reason.
    Hyuuga and Byakugan are related to the sun and not by coincedence, sharingan to the moon.
    We havent seen the last of the Hyuuga with their Byakugan.

    Thanks to the Byakugan shintenshin combo, the Juubi his Bijou bomb missed (otherwise, Naruto would have been no more). Maybe the start of the attention that Byakugan deserves.
     
         

  3. #353
    うちはサスケ EMS Sasuke123's Avatar
    Status
    EMS Sasuke123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    What an absolute joke.
     
         

  4. #354
    Member sasukeEMSrules's Avatar
    Status
    sasukeEMSrules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like
    MANCHESTER UNITED
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    So much Uchiha fanboys in this thread being hurt that their precious sharingan can get countered by Byakugan_O-.
    You mad uchiha fanboys? You got a problem with Byakugan? .

    On a more serious note, put normal uchiha members with 1, 2 or 3 tomoe sharingan vs Byakugan wielders and they can all go Insta-hospital or Insta-to-Mommy with all their tenketsus closed .
    An MS user Uchiha, vs a talented Hyuuga, will see his precious sharingan jutsus get countered and hiding in susanoo for to long is not even an option, cause it damages the user itself (if you even have susanoo).
    I find it difficult to mention something about EMS vs Byakugan, cause we have not seen much of EMS yet.
    So I wont go there.

    Kishi should reveal more about the Hyuuga and Byakugan in the near future. He didnt design the clan for no reason.
    Hyuuga and Byakugan are related to the sun and not by coincedence, sharingan to the moon.
    We havent seen the last of the Hyuuga with their Byakugan.

    Thanks to the Byakugan shintenshin combo, the Juubi his Bijou bomb missed (otherwise, Naruto would have been no more). Maybe the start of the attention that Byakugan deserves.
    uchihas(sharingan) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fodder hyugas(byakugan)
    U MAD?
     
         

  5. #355
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Ill quote myself first because that post should've educated you;

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I like to enjoy myself sometimes and see what the other person has to say, i should take more interest in disembowelling people from the start instead of going on bit my bit, then get bored and dispatch them. OP clearly do not understand the abilities of the uchiha or the sharingan now does he understand how the doujutsu works along with the hyuga fans therefore ill show you how the doujutsu has been portrayed.

    A doujutsu's powers has been portrayed by its rarity, but also its requirements. Understand these two patterns that kishi has given the reader and you'd came to an understanding of how to rank the doujutsu.

    • The byakugan is from birth, its never activated. All the hyuga have it, it isnt exclusive, its COMMON
    • The sharingan isn't from birth, it has to be activated. Secondly not many people even amongst the uchiha could activate the sharingan
    • The ms is even rarer even amongst the uchiha, but also its requirements is that somebody close to you has to die
    • The ems is even rarer because you must take your siblings eyes and so far only 2 people have activated the ems
    • The rinnegan is even rarer, but also its requirement is that you must have senju dna, but also a near death experience. So far only 1 person, madara had activated it


    Once you grasp and fully understand this you'd be able to deduct that this is how the doujutsu has been ranked;

    • Rinnegan
    • EMS
    • MS
    • Sharingan
    • Byakugan


    Rarity and special circumstances is what distinguishes the doujutsu and effect the power it wields
    Said ill ignore you but ill respond to your post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    The databook page you posted states "with their overwhelming ocular ninjutsu they subdued shinobi groups." Furthermore Itachi also agrees with the databook in stating that they subdued the shinobi clan due to Madara's EMS. They became famous due to Madara's EMS according to Itachi and the databook because after he gained the EMS he was renowned as the strongest shinobi in the world thus making the clan famous. As a matter of fact it even uses the same drawing. So get outta here troll with your lies.


    This is why i dont do this anymore here and instead when i want a challenge i go somewhere else. I told you that the uchiha were feared for many things which has to do with their sharingan and fire affiliation however why they were feared the most was because of their genjutsu. You however said its because of the ms and i even uploaded up a link and explained to you that, only a handful of people in the uchiha had awakened the ms.

    Ill try and make it sink in. Ill make it clear why the uchiha were feared for the sharingan based genjutsu and not the ms.

    Here Chiyo claims its been long since she has fought a sharingan user. Here she says if its a 1 vs 1 fight flee because you cannot win. She later explains that the best way to counter sharingan based genjutsu is the parter method, which in a 1 vs 1 fight you obvious do not get.

    This is where it gets interesting. All along she was speaking of the sharingan and NOT the ms. Its here that kakashi tells here that, the parter method will not work with the MS. That alone is enough along with the facts that only a few activated the ms to state that its the sharingan abilities particularly genjutsu is where their hype stemmed from.

    Its later explained in detail here the different method's of escaping genjutsu and the DB further explains what chiyo was speaking of in respect to sharingan based genjutsu, especially Kanashibari based genjutsu. The uchiha hype is not from the ms, but the sharingan (genjutsu) and their fire affiliation,

    Anyway its pretty clear that the byakugan is pretty irrelevant so ill stop here
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 12-02-2012 at 04:59 PM.

  6. #356
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    The Byakugan is stated as the oldest and greatest bloodline for the leaf village by kakashi who has been using the sharingan for 13 years.

    Wrong history by Kakashi

    Senju + Uchiha were the first to join and create "konoha"
    They are the oldest clans in konoha
     
         

  7. #357
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by lukasenko View Post
    @ Bogard

    nobody is underestimating the clan, and nobody is saying that neji is the strongest of all in the hyuga clan. Neji's name is getting frequently mentioned because

    1.he has been for a very long time the most prominent huyga user and considering his development in techniques from naruto to shippuden is poor -
    2.most of the techniques from the huyga have come from neji

    As far as concerning the clan itself - ofc it is one of the strongest, but not compared to the supremacy of the uchiha. They were the ones who rivalled the senju.
    Well i'm not saying Uchiha were not the strongest, but they were only the strongest because of their MS users i believe, not because of Sharingan itself. It's said that Madara is the one who originally made the Uchiha to be seen that powerful in the story. Uchiha themselves were not that powerful as some people believe. Proof of that is that not even everyone got a sharingan in Uchiha clan. Every Uchiha who got his sharingan was considered as elite. MS was even rarer. So when it's true that one or 2Uchiha members were incredibly strong, the whole clan wasn't, when every Hyuga have their byakugan since they are born. They trains in their art since they are young, and with the number it's perfectly understandable why they were considered as the strongest in the leaf. So i believe that Rinnengan>EMS>MS>Byakugan>Sharingan but now it depends on the users because i believe that Hiaishi with his Byakugan for example can probably handle even a MS user
     
         
    Last edited by T Bogard; 12-02-2012 at 05:02 PM.

  8. #358
    . . . Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Nice work bro! but i disagree.
     
         
    Last edited by Waltz; 12-02-2012 at 05:02 PM.

  9. #359
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Going through the threads it seems my name has been called for various reasons by hyuga fans. It actually funny because if im shaking with excitement, fact that they believe the byakugan > 3 tomoe sharingan. Anyway if neji had the sharingan he would be able to do evade naruto's attack like what itachi did :P;



    Anyway i got statistics to revise for.
    However what i will leave you with is this;
    Ability to see through all the 3 basic forms of ninja art
    Ability to copy all the 3 forms of ninja art
    Precognition ability with helps with speed/taijutsu/handseals
    Ability to deliver 3 forms genjutsu; Hypnosis (put people to sleep) or control them and this form can go as far as controlling summons. Basic genjutsu. Kanashibari (paralysis) genjutsu. When these forms of genjutsu has gotten the better of anbu/summons and kage level ninja's
    See chakra
    Ability to use izanami/izanagi

    ^ This is just top of my head without any manga scan which would make it look more impressive. But an old DB page might help you guys;





    Im rushing my post because there really isnt much to talk about. The 3 tomoe sharingan is a superior tool than the byakugan. If perhaps i saw that the byakugan could keep pace i might take my time and fully explain everything but there is not much to argue about.

    Did i forget that orochimaru's fushi tensei failed before the sharingan, put neji there and orochimaru wouldve had a new container LMFAO


    I warned him when Blaze release (The leaders of the uchiha fanbase on this site) showed up is when shit gets real!!! lmao But as you can see, im the King of the hyugas and will slay you! (Lmao hahahahahah im on a roll!)

    1st off, Neji had his byakugan turned off because he thought the fight was over (and keep in mind it wasnt a death fight and was PNJ at its best!). Fact!

    Because it is known that the byakugan can see under the earth:

    So that point Is null and void! Then on top of that itachi had his sharingan active and has possibly the best reflexes of the entire clan ever! But if he had The byakugan he would of known that could of been a clone, because he would of seen 2 kakashis underground. But he didnt and was tricked while his sharingan was activated. And i repeat, the byakugan was turned off when naruto hit him.

    2nd, All those feats aren't OP at all. And if anything even with the byakugan fetas
    Ability too sense all attacks accurately!
    Ability too detect and deflect all attacks accurately!
    Ability too disperse chakra anywhere with in range
    ability too inject chakra into anything that uses chakra
    ability too put up a chakra field too alter anything with in the barrier of chakra too their liking
    Ability too shoot chakra any where from there body
    Ability too see through anything, xray (Not top barriers tho)
    Ability too move at extreme high speeds when in 64 palms area
    Ability too ability too see 359 degrees
    Ability too ability too mold chakra anyway they like for different forms of combat
    Ability too hit you one time and instantly kill you
    Ability too see all forms of chakra
    Ability too control your chakra like no other

    Not including the MS techs (because they are OP and very costly), the byakugan outshines the sharingan or is equal with it. Izanagi needs senju dna to use, so i dont count that. And teh Izanami shouldnt be used in battle because the victim can escape it, and the user looses one eye. So your point on them are mute.

    Next; You overrate the sharingan in the sense that you do not list the drawbacks that come with some of those abilitys. SO ill list them for you using the manga!



    Just because you can see or read the opponent doesnt mean they can counter them. If the uchiha body isnt on par then it is useless too have them feats. Its all about match ups really, im not saying Hiashi can defeat with madara, itachi, sasuke or izuna but he sure hell can compete! lol

    Next; all the sharingans genjutsu (besides izanami and nagi) are eye contact. Simply do not make direct contact and it is avoidable. Plus the fact that it is basic genjutsu and any elite ninja can break out of it. MS genjutsu is teh heavy hitters, regular 3 tomoe genjutsu isnt that great (good but not KO great). And with the hyugas perfect chakra control, breaking a genjutsu on that level will be easy and almost instant! haha

    And the ability too predict movements only pertains too the opponents body (i,e, muscles) so any extra source (i.e. chakra) they can not predict because it has yet too happen. And as you know the hyugas can disperse chakra when ever where ever instantly! So Any form of basic taijutsu is useless!

    ex: Lee with the same great speed taijutsu was never able too defeat neji on multiple occasions (not gates). And when lee used gates, neji was able too see him and his moves, they werent too fast for him (this part is assumptions, because he like kakshi was able too keep up and note what was going on). So unless the uchihas has super fast taijutsu hits (like Guys morning peacok, or Raikages hits) the hyuga can counter accordingly!

    This is just the begining, and note Im not saying hiashi can defeat madara or itachi, but is rather comparing the eyes.
     
         

  10. #360
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post


    I warned him when Blaze release (The leaders of the uchiha fanbase on this site) showed up is when shit gets real!!! lmao But as you can see, im the King of the hyugas and will slay you! (Lmao hahahahahah im on a roll!)

    1st off, Neji had his byakugan turned off because he thought the fight was over (and keep in mind it wasnt a death fight and was PNJ at its best!). Fact!

    Because it is known that the byakugan can see under the earth:

    So that point Is null and void! Then on top of that itachi had his sharingan active and has possibly the best reflexes of the entire clan ever! But if he had The byakugan he would of known that could of been a clone, because he would of seen 2 kakashis underground. But he didnt and was tricked while his sharingan was activated. And i repeat, the byakugan was turned off when naruto hit him.

    2nd, All those feats aren't OP at all. And if anything even with the byakugan fetas
    Ability too sense all attacks accurately!
    Ability too detect and deflect all attacks accurately!
    Ability too disperse chakra anywhere with in range
    ability too inject chakra into anything that uses chakra
    ability too put up a chakra field too alter anything with in the barrier of chakra too their liking
    Ability too shoot chakra any where from there body
    Ability too see through anything, xray (Not top barriers tho)
    Ability too move at extreme high speeds when in 64 palms area
    Ability too ability too see 359 degrees
    Ability too ability too mold chakra anyway they like for different forms of combat
    Ability too hit you one time and instantly kill you
    Ability too see all forms of chakra
    Ability too control your chakra like no other

    Not including the MS techs (because they are OP and very costly), the byakugan outshines the sharingan or is equal with it. Izanagi needs senju dna to use, so i dont count that. And teh Izanami shouldnt be used in battle because the victim can escape it, and the user looses one eye. So your point on them are mute.

    Next; You overrate the sharingan in the sense that you do not list the drawbacks that come with some of those abilitys. SO ill list them for you using the manga!



    Just because you can see or read the opponent doesnt mean they can counter them. If the uchiha body isnt on par then it is useless too have them feats. Its all about match ups really, im not saying Hiashi can defeat with madara, itachi, sasuke or izuna but he sure hell can compete! lol

    Next; all the sharingans genjutsu (besides izanami and nagi) are eye contact. Simply do not make direct contact and it is avoidable. Plus the fact that it is basic genjutsu and any elite ninja can break out of it. MS genjutsu is teh heavy hitters, regular 3 tomoe genjutsu isnt that great (good but not KO great). And with the hyugas perfect chakra control, breaking a genjutsu on that level will be easy and almost instant! haha

    And the ability too predict movements only pertains too the opponents body (i,e, muscles) so any extra source (i.e. chakra) they can not predict because it has yet too happen. And as you know the hyugas can disperse chakra when ever where ever instantly! So Any form of basic taijutsu is useless!

    ex: Lee with the same great speed taijutsu was never able too defeat neji on multiple occasions (not gates). And when lee used gates, neji was able too see him and his moves, they werent too fast for him (this part is assumptions, because he like kakshi was able too keep up and note what was going on). So unless the uchihas has super fast taijutsu hits (like Guys morning peacok, or Raikages hits) the hyuga can counter accordingly!

    This is just the begining, and note Im not saying hiashi can defeat madara or itachi, but is rather comparing the eyes.

    Bro, alot of what you listed aren't byukagan techs but Hyuuga techs.... there is a difference..

    Ability too disperse chakra anywhere with in range

    They hyuuga clan train themselves to do these things, Gentle fist as well.. They aren't techs or abilities you get from having byakugan. otherwise ao would get them....
     
         

  11. #361
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Nice of you Draegod to think of me as the Uchiha leader, not sure why. Reason why you might think this is perhaps because you see me defending them or particularly itachi/sasuke, however i couldn't care less about the clan the same way you care about the hyuga. I've just noticed that trolls downplay them and their abilities because they are fed up with the kishi uchiha wank. That is why i take my time with these troll, however that was in the past. I do not do that anymore, especially when something is crystal clear its not worth arguing about. In other words i didn't read your post
     
         

  12. #362
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    Wrong history by Kakashi

    Senju + Uchiha were the first to join and create "konoha"
    They are the oldest clans in konoha
    The Orgins of the Uchiha lie with the Hyuuga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Ill quote myself first because that post should've educated you;



    Said ill ignore you but ill respond to your post:

    [/SPOILER]

    This is why i dont do this anymore here and instead when i want a challenge i go somewhere else. I told you that the uchiha were feared for many things which has to do with their sharingan and fire affiliation however why they were feared the most was because of their genjutsu. You however said its because of the ms and i even uploaded up a link and explained to you that, only a handful of people in the uchiha had awakened the ms.

    Ill try and make it sink in. Ill make it clear why the uchiha were feared for the sharingan based genjutsu and not the ms.

    Here Chiyo claims its been long since she has fought a sharingan user. Here she says if its a 1 vs 1 fight flee because you cannot win. She later explains that the best way to counter sharingan based genjutsu is the parter method, which in a 1 vs 1 fight you obvious do not get.

    This is where it gets interesting. All along she was speaking of the sharingan and NOT the ms. Its here that kakashi tells here that, the parter method will not work with the MS. That alone is enough along with the facts that only a few activated the ms to state that its the sharingan abilities particularly genjutsu is where their hype stemmed from.

    Its later explained in detail here the different method's of escaping genjutsu and the DB further explains what chiyo was speaking of in respect to sharingan based genjutsu, especially Kanashibari based genjutsu. The uchiha hype is not from the ms, but the sharingan (genjutsu) and their fire affiliation,

    Anyway its pretty clear that the byakugan is pretty irrelevant so ill stop here
    Once again you are lying as Itachi states in the manga that the hype is derived from true bloodline masters meaning the MS. Please stop trying to troll. It doesn't matter if only a handful had the MS, Itachi stated that the hype came from the MS.

    Itachi states he will show him the true powers of the bloodline masters and then uses tsukuyomi meaning the MS was why it was feared. Which also backs up my statement with Madara and the EMS and the recognition the Uchiha clan received.
     
         
    Last edited by Unbiased; 12-02-2012 at 05:10 PM.

  13. #363
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Kakashi had VERY limited knowledge on his Sharingan, he assumed the Byakugan to be superior... But that's definitely not the case. It may [I use this very loosely] be stronger than the 3-Tomoe Sharingan by a small margin (Doubt it), but to put the Byakugan > Sharingan is very uhm ..... Well, not too credible. The Byakugan is very limited now. Compared to either Sharingan or Rinnegan.

    Edit: He only said it was superior in terms of Insight.
     
         

  14. #364
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Kakashi had VERY limited knowledge on his Sharingan, he assumed the Byakugan to be superior... But that's definitely not the case. It may [I use this very loosely] be stronger than the 3-Tomoe Sharingan by a small margin (Doubt it), but to put the Byakugan > Sharingan is very uhm ..... Well, not too credible. The Byakugan is very limited now. Compared to either Sharingan or Rinnegan.

    Edit: He only said it was superior in terms of Insight.
    The man hailed as of the sharingan has little knowledge of the sharingan...your funny. Anyways the Byakugan can counter any jutsu the sharingan/MS/EMS has to offer.
     
         

  15. #365
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    The Orgins of the Uchiha lie with the Hyuuga.
    Read what kakashi said
    "THEY SAY"

    That should just end that argument... it's what people think, a rumor, not necessarily true... we don't know what came first.. Well we do.. Rinnegan.. we don't know what came after.. according to tobi , it was senju and uchiha.. but you'll deny that right? you'll say Hyuuga came first then Uchiha right?
     
         

  16. #366
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Even the sharingan cannot compete as admitted by kakashi whose sharingan skills have received praise by Itachi.
    Sorry but i disagree with this part. At that moment he wasn't comparing his Sharingan to Byakugan, but with Neji's Byakugan. Not every Byakugan could see the opening points. Proof of it is that even Hinata(another Byakugan user) was surprised that Neji's Byakugan could see it(which means her Byakugan can't)

    So the power insight of the Byakugan probably depends on the user. I believe Hiashi's insight with the Byakugan is even greater for example since he is even able to detect killing intent easily
     
         

  17. #367
    . . . Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    I had to make a stand for itachi on the Tsukyomi part, you are seriously underestimating him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased
    Also to be noted is the user can determine is genjutsu is being used due to the change in chakra flow. Genjutsu is created when a ninja extends their chakra flow through the cerebral nervous system of their opponent to control their mind, thereby affecting their five senses. Now what makes Byakugan users immune to genjutsu is their mastery of chakra control. All Byakugan users are trained in the art of gentle fist which relies solely on chakra control. Gentle fist employs the use of tenketsus which are pores that release chakra.With being able to utilize tenketsus they can stop the opponents flow of chakra or destroy their organs. Even the sharingan cannot compete as admitted by kakashi whose sharingan skills have received praise by Itachi.
    Quoted form Wiki:
    Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed, trapping the target within an illusion completely under the user's control. Itachi's prowess with the technique has allowed him to alter the perception of space and time with ease within the genjutsu to make a few seconds seem like many days as a means to torture the target. This results in the victim suffering psychological trauma that incapacitates them for a considerable period of time. After Itachi used it on Kakashi in Part I, Kisame was surprised that Kakashi's mind was still intact. Only Tsunade has been shown capable of curing this psychological damage.

    ---------
    You use the word Genjutsu too generally. There is a vast Difference in Regular Genjutsu (kurenai, sasuke used on danzo) and Tsukyomi.



    Danzo was able to see through this without having an active sharingan, simply because it was a low level genjutsu...even though it was casted by MS.

    Tsukyomi is a special genjutsu that dosen't take place in real life, but in a separate dimension so to speak. If Neji made eye contact with itachi, he would be caught in the genjutsu and have No way to escape or break it. Tsukyomi completely control's the mind, his brain wouln't be able to make contact with his physical body to redirect/alter chakra flow simply because it would be caught in the genjutsu.
     
         

  18. #368
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Read what kakashi said
    "THEY SAY"

    That should just end that argument... it's what people think, a rumor, not necessarily true... we don't know what came first.. Well we do.. Rinnegan.. we don't know what came after.. according to tobi , it was senju and uchiha.. but you'll deny that right? you'll say Hyuuga came first then Uchiha right?
    You lack intelligence if you put words in someone's mouth. http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=282497 Furthermore it only shows you haven't read this thread at all. Don't bother responding your not worth my time or even capable of providing a solid debate.
     
         

  19. #369
    . . . Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    You lack intelligence if you put words in someone's mouth. http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=282497 Furthermore it only shows you haven't read this thread at all. Don't bother responding your not worth my time or even capable of providing a solid debate.
    (-_-) just like kakashi said the Rinnegan was a mutation.
     
         

  20. #370
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    I had to make a stand for itachi on the Tsukyomi part, you are seriously underestimating him.


    Quoted form Wiki:
    Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed, trapping the target within an illusion completely under the user's control. Itachi's prowess with the technique has allowed him to alter the perception of space and time with ease within the genjutsu to make a few seconds seem like many days as a means to torture the target. This results in the victim suffering psychological trauma that incapacitates them for a considerable period of time. After Itachi used it on Kakashi in Part I, Kisame was surprised that Kakashi's mind was still intact. Only Tsunade has been shown capable of curing this psychological damage.

    ---------
    You use the word Genjutsu too generally. There is a vast Difference in Regular Genjutsu (kurenai, sasuke used on danzo) and Tsukyomi.



    Danzo was able to see through this without having an active sharingan, simply because it was a low level genjutsu...even though it was casted by MS.

    Tsukyomi is a special genjutsu that dosen't take place in real life, but in a separate dimension so to speak. If Neji made eye contact with itachi, he would be caught in the genjutsu and have No way to escape or break it. Tsukyomi completely control's the mind, his brain wouln't be able to make contact with his physical body to redirect/alter chakra flow simply because it would be caught in the genjutsu.
    There isn't really a reason why any byakugan user would need to have their eyes open. Dojutsu's don't stop working when the eye is not visible. For example AO can use the byakugan underneath the bandages. Therefore no eyesight is needed and Tsukuyomi is a waste of chakra if casted.
     
         

  21. #371
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Read what kakashi said
    "THEY SAY"

    That should just end that argument... it's what people think, a rumor, not necessarily true... we don't know what came first.. Well we do.. Rinnegan.. we don't know what came after.. according to tobi , it was senju and uchiha.. but you'll deny that right? you'll say Hyuuga came first then Uchiha right?
    Damn Owariji is hear too?

    Damn im dealing with 2 kings of teh uchiha fanbase now???
    Guess ima have too put in Double time! lmao

    You are correct in the rumors department. But you are not absolutely correct in the Hyuga being before the uchihas department. And ill how you could be wrong:

    It is obv that uchiha are descendant too the Sage, but how do we know that the Hyugas werent around when the sage was alive? This is just a hypothesis in a sense, but back then the sage introduced "Ninjutsu" but not "Taijutsu". Taijutsu is a basic form of fighting that ofc been around since humans grew arms, the hyugas are a top secret clan that specializes in taijutsu, what if back then they were around. Since they are not desendents too the sage, they could off out dated even the sage and his sons (i.e. uchihas).

    No one is saying the uchihas offspringed from the hyugas, but tobi could have left the hyugas out aswell. Seeing as he left the uzamakis out, and they are descendants aswell... IJS
     
         

  22. #372
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    You lack intelligence if you put words in someone's mouth. http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=282497 Furthermore it only shows you haven't read this thread at all. Don't bother responding your not worth my time or even capable of providing a solid debate.
    Putting words in someone's mouth? I dont care about your theory

    there is one fact here
    Kakashi said

    "They say the Uchiha's clans origins lie within the Hyuuga"
    They say...

    He never said, It is known that ~ , or The uchiha clans origins lie within the hyuuga

    he said "they say"
    Do you know what else "they say"?
    They say that the so6p never existed, People believe he was a myth ..... You can't take everything that comes out someones mouth, especially when the person is reciting something normally said by others

    This is not a fact.. you don't know what a fact is
     
         

  23. #373
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    (-_-) just like kakashi said the Rinnegan was a mutation.
    And how exactly is he wrong in saying its a mutation? Do you even know the definition of mutation? Mutation-The changing of the structure of a gene, resulting in a variant form that may be transmitted to subsequent generations, caused by the alteration of single base units in DNA, or the deletion, insertion, or rearrangement of larger sections of genes or chromosomes

    Adding senju DNA will cause the rinnegan to appear thus his statement on the rinnegan being a mutation is correct under legal definition.
     
         

  24. #374
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    Bro, alot of what you listed aren't byukagan techs but Hyuuga techs.... there is a difference..



    They hyuuga clan train themselves to do these things, Gentle fist as well.. They aren't techs or abilities you get from having byakugan. otherwise ao would get them....
    For the record we never seen AO fight.. So we cannot determine if he can do so or not. But your right mostly of the chakra part.
     
         

  25. #375
    Hime Hikari Uchiha Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Hikari Uchiha Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the TARDIS
    Posts
    1,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hinata and Karin will become
    new so6p's! XD
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    @OP: Amazing! + rep :D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •