Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu
I like to enjoy myself sometimes and see what the other person has to say, i should take more interest in disembowelling people from the start instead of going on bit my bit, then get bored and dispatch them. OP clearly do not understand the abilities of the uchiha or the sharingan now does he understand how the doujutsu works along with the hyuga fans therefore ill show you how the doujutsu has been portrayed.
A doujutsu's powers has been portrayed by its rarity, but also its requirements. Understand these two patterns that kishi has given the reader and you'd came to an understanding of how to rank the doujutsu.
- The byakugan is from birth, its never activated. All the hyuga have it, it isnt exclusive, its COMMON
- The sharingan isn't from birth, it has to be activated. Secondly not many people even amongst the uchiha could activate the sharingan
- The ms is even rarer even amongst the uchiha, but also its requirements is that somebody close to you has to die
- The ems is even rarer because you must take your siblings eyes and so far only 2 people have activated the ems
- The rinnegan is even rarer, but also its requirement is that you must have senju dna, but also a near death experience. So far only 1 person, madara had activated it
Once you grasp and fully understand this you'd be able to deduct that this is how the doujutsu has been ranked;
Rarity and special circumstances is what distinguishes the doujutsu and effect the power it wields