Page 2 of 23 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 551
  1. #26
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by FELCommentary View Post
    I do agree Byakugan > 3 Tome Sharigan, but MS would wreck any Byakugan user.
    You should read the rest, my thread explains why the MS would not beat a Hyuuga or byakugan user.

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    the mist guy did NOT beat ka, it is not understood that it takes 10 years for him to use ka again so it is HIGHLY unlikely that it was used on him.
    He saw through mifunes genjutsu there lol

     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    I never said that :ghehe: I said some people said that ^_^
    I know that lol, I just don't see how they can compare the hundreds of ninjutsu techniques + 6 paths against the sharingan/MS/EMS. Its impossible to list every technique and explain a counter.
     
         

  3. #28
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    Posts
    5,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    You should read the rest, my thread explains why the MS would not beat a Hyuuga or byakugan user.



    He saw through mifunes genjutsu there lol

    seeing someone is in a gen is simple but braking it is a different story
     
         

  4. #29
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Hah good one, Its painfully obvious you didn't read.
    Uchiha's beat hyuugas 3 tomoe, LOL.
    Kakashi said some think, kakashi's rinnegan mutation theory was proven wrong, just as this is.
    If you disrupt your chakra flow to negate Genjutsu: Sharingan or Tsukuyomi (If they have to go that far), in the real world being crushed by inperfect susano'o or being rammed by Sasuke's Chidori
    OP, they can sense when someones in a genjutsu, not when someone is going to use it, if anything Uchiha's have perfect chakra control, look at susano'o
    Kishi was overrating byakugan to make it seem cool at the time
    If you see something coming, you can't get out of the way.
    One strike from susano'o sword, destroy battlefield, hyuuga down.
    They cannot sense attacks, they just have 360 vision.
    They cannot forsee like sharingan,
    And before you come at me with "fanboy", i hate uchihas, this is just ignorant
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    seeing someone is in a gen is simple but braking it is a different story
    The Byakugan can see the users chakra flow as well as others to the highest degree. They can tell if their in a genjutsu, stop all their chakra flow and end the genjutsu. (See my section on tsukuyomi)
     
         

  6. #31
    General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi owns all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    why do you want this ????
    Posts
    5,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    The Byakugan can see the users chakra flow as well as others to the highest degree. They can tell if their in a genjutsu, stop all their chakra flow and end the genjutsu. (See my section on tsukuyomi)
    i read it all, and once again if your the one in the gen you would not notice, if you knew then there is a small chance you could brake out.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Uchiha's beat hyuugas 3 tomoe, LOL.
    Kakashi said some think, kakashi's rinnegan mutation theory was proven wrong, just as this is.
    If you disrupt your chakra flow to negate Genjutsu: Sharingan or Tsukuyomi (If they have to go that far), in the real world being crushed by inperfect susano'o or being rammed by Sasuke's Chidori
    OP, they can sense when someones in a genjutsu, not when someone is going to use it, if anything Uchiha's have perfect chakra control, look at susano'o
    Kishi was overrating byakugan to make it seem cool at the time
    If you see something coming, you can't get out of the way.
    One strike from susano'o sword, destroy battlefield, hyuuga down.
    They cannot sense attacks, they just have 360 vision.
    They cannot forsee like sharingan,
    And before you come at me with "fanboy", i hate uchihas, this is just ignorant
    1-No uchiha has ever beaten a hyuuga in the series.
    2-The user of the illusion is focusing on keeping the illusion active they don't have time for other jutsus.
    3-They can sense attacks + they can see their chakra flow is disrupted.
    4-The byakugan can sense attacks as stated in the manga.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    i read it all, and once again if your the one in the gen you would not notice, if you knew then there is a small chance you could brake out.
    The Byakugan allows the user to see their own chakra as well others. Being able to see that your chakra is disrupting would allow you to cancel the jutsu by stopping your chakra flow as stated by Jiraiya. Not that hard to understand.
     
         

  9. #34
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    1-No uchiha has ever beaten a hyuuga in the series.
    2-The user of the illusion is focusing on keeping the illusion active they don't have time for other jutsus.
    3-They can sense attacks + they can see their chakra flow is disrupted.
    4-The byakugan can sense attacks as stated in the manga.
    1. They have never fought..
    2. Uchiha's can forsee, and stated by kakashi in Naruto/Sakura in the get the bells fight in Shippuden that it could even read minds
    3. Again, if you see a truck in the middle of the road, can you get out of the way? -facepalm-
    4. 360 vision is not sensing
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    1. They have never fought..
    2. Uchiha's can forsee, and stated by kakashi in Naruto/Sakura in the get the bells fight in Shippuden that it could even read minds
    3. Again, if you see a truck in the middle of the road, can you get out of the way? -facepalm-
    4. 360 vision is not sensing
    1-Exactly my point
    2-I know I posted proof of that(also showing you didn't read since you told me that)
    3+4

    "With the Byakugan he can sense all of his opponents attacks" done.
     
         

  11. #36
    Member
    Status
    Naruto is on Narutobase is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    This thread is amazing
    it made me feel like i was watching the first season of naruto when we all thought that the byakugan>sharingan.
    I didnt think that someone would be able to convince me that a hyuuga could defeat an uchiha like this ahahs
    with all that you make it look like a hyuuga can defeat any uchiha

    anyways 5/5
     
         

  12. #37
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    1-Exactly my point
    2-I know I posted proof of that(also showing you didn't read since you told me that)
    3+4

    "With the Byakugan he can sense all of his opponents attacks" done.
    This is again my point,
    TenTen meant he can see all around him, so he can see even sneak attacks, he dosen't know what's gonna happen next like sharingan
     
         

  13. #38
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    MS Techs are what make the Sharingan Broken. But the cost is wayyy too high!... I would rather keep and master regular sharingan then be engulfed in Darkness...
     
         

  14. #39
    Goldmember Unbiased King's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Between your toes
    Posts
    757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do the ends always justify the
    means?
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Uchiha's beat hyuugas 3 tomoe, LOL.
    Kakashi said some think, kakashi's rinnegan mutation theory was proven wrong, just as this is.
    If you disrupt your chakra flow to negate Genjutsu: Sharingan or Tsukuyomi (If they have to go that far), in the real world being crushed by inperfect susano'o or being rammed by Sasuke's Chidori
    OP, they can sense when someones in a genjutsu, not when someone is going to use it, if anything Uchiha's have perfect chakra control, look at susano'o
    Kishi was overrating byakugan to make it seem cool at the time
    If you see something coming, you can't get out of the way.
    One strike from susano'o sword, destroy battlefield, hyuuga down.
    They cannot sense attacks, they just have 360 vision.
    They cannot forsee like sharingan,
    And before you come at me with "fanboy", i hate uchihas, this is just ignorant
    This, give and take.
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto is on Narutobase View Post
    This thread is amazing
    it made me feel like i was watching the first season of naruto when we all thought that the byakugan>sharingan.
    I didnt think that someone would be able to convince me that a hyuuga could defeat an uchiha like this ahahs
    with all that you make it look like a hyuuga can defeat any uchiha

    anyways 5/5
    Thank you, I appreciate it when people love my threads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    This is again my point,
    TenTen meant he can see all around him, so he can see even sneak attacks, he dosen't know what's gonna happen next like sharingan
    It said sense..so no

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    MS Techs are what make the Sharingan Broken. But the cost is wayyy too high!... I would rather keep and master regular sharingan then be engulfed in Darkness...
    I would use KA on the richest man and get his money and retire. Who needs eyesight anyways
     
         

  16. #41
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    This is again my point,
    TenTen meant he can see all around him, so he can see even sneak attacks, he dosen't know what's gonna happen next like sharingan
    If its chakra related then yes, but in terms of predicting muscle/body movement then no.

     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased King View Post
    This, give and take.
    I already proved why that entire statement is wrong so no.
     
         

  18. #43
    hokage asparticus's Avatar
    Status
    asparticus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    puzzled
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    i agree. the byakugan is underrated. if a person with a byakugan gets close to you, you're ****ed.
     
         

  19. #44
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Thank you, I appreciate it when people love my threads.



    It said sense..so no



    I would use KA on the richest man and get his money and retire. Who needs eyesight anyways
    lol true, but when your blind what purpose would it be too have that money? enjoy the things you bought?

    Plus the fact ppl will want your eyes and gun for you every second! Especially if you have his eyes >_> lol
     
         

  20. #45
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    If its chakra related then yes, but in terms of predicting muscle/body movement then no.

    There's no proof that it can

    Still dosen't know what's gonna happen next, OP.
    He just knows where the attack is coming from and can TRY to dodge but Neji's speed is like 3 in the databook so I doubt he could anyways
    And even if rotation a combination works wonders on hyuugas
     
         

  21. #46
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    I'm sorry, neji's speed was 3 in part 1, my bad.
    Even so, his speed and stamina is nothing to that of an uchiha
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    lol true, but when your blind what purpose would it be too have that money? enjoy the things you bought?

    Plus the fact ppl will want your eyes and gun for you every second! Especially if you have his eyes >_> lol
    I can enjoy boobs without my eyes lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    There's no proof that it can

    Still dosen't know what's gonna happen next, OP.
    He just knows where the attack is coming from and can TRY to dodge but Neji's speed is like 3 in the databook so I doubt he could anyways
    And even if rotation a combination works wonders on hyuugas
    The manga says sense so he can see it and dodge it. A taijutsu master is quick on his feat. Also the databooks states kakashi has a 3 in stamina yet he has used Kamui 5 times + raikiris + earth style before he got chakra. Not everything is absolute.
     
         

  23. #48
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    The only thing uchiha's can do against Uchiha's are know where their attack is going to go and waste chakra using the revolving chakra thingy, then while their busy with that the Uchiha is behind them and.. yeah
     
         

  24. #49
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I can enjoy boobs without my eyes lol



    The manga says sense so he can see it and dodge it. A taijutsu master is quick on his feat. Also the databooks states kakashi has a 3 in stamina yet he has used Kamui 5 times + raikiris + earth style before he got chakra. Not everything is absolute.
    PNJ For most of what kakashi did, Or the chakra that the Bijuu's were emitting he picked up somehow
    Sasuke's shunshin actually touched obito for a split second, even though he was acting
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    I'm sorry, neji's speed was 3 in part 1, my bad.
    Even so, his speed and stamina is nothing to that of an uchiha
    Itachi has a 2.5 in stamina and Sasuke has a 3.5 while Neji has a 3.5. Neji has a 4.5 in speed while Sasuke has a 4.5 while Itachi has a 5. Your point is worthless.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •