Page 20 of 23 « First ... 101617181920212223 Last»
Results 476 to 500 of 551
  1. #476
    Senior Member bajram's Avatar
    Status
    bajram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In 1 hour here,after that who knows....
    Posts
    1,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    If u were to travel, where
    would you like to go?
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Oh then we should send neji to beat madara trololololo
     
         

  2. #477
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    Posts
    2,862
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Haha good one.
     
         

  3. #478
    Member lucky3able's Avatar
    Status
    lucky3able is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    The user would be switching between the sharingan and the rinnegan. Therefore it really isn't saying much that its stronger because the user unlocked the rinnegan.
    Once u activate the rinnegan u can't go bak to sharingan
     
         

  4. #479
    Itachi is the Supreme GOD
    Status
    ~Supreme Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    At the Kingdom of Itachi
    Posts
    1,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi>>>All
    blonde(yep Minato and Goku)
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    is this a troll thread??

    i love how many uchiha fans get's trolled
    the OP is a complete utter failure

    3t sasuke>>>>any hyuga
    3t itachi>>>>hyuga clan
    3t madara>>>hyuga clan
     
         

  5. #480
    Member
    Status
    DonS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    that should shut the Uchiha fanboys up for a while
     
         

  6. #481
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlord22 View Post
    you did great man
    Thank you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonS View Post
    that should shut the Uchiha fanboys up for a while
    You can't fix stupid so I doubt it'll do much.
     
         

  7. #482
    Member NowNoon's Avatar
    Status
    NowNoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    if the byakugan were to also get some power ups like everyone else then yea... but kishi has left the Hyuuga in the dust
     
         

  8. #483
    Member binderr's Avatar
    Status
    binderr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    sharingan allows copying of jutsu, have you even considered that?
     
         

  9. #484
    A user of Five Rings sammypt Miyamoto Musashi's Avatar
    Status
    sammypt Miyamoto Musashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    between dimensions b4 it was cool. Seriously.
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    studying hypnotherapy and
    spiritual well being
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    So basically from ur OP, the Hyuuga clans "special" ability is to: dodge really fast while shooting jets of chakra out of their pores! Yay! Dodging! Even meteors tho? Only would hurt them if it landed "directly on their body"? O.o & that the perfect sussanoo wld be "child's play".... -.- I wld nvr ever ever think that I was an Ichihara fan boy & there is a lot to ur post that is correct but a lot more that is just wishing and dreaming that Neji and the Hyuuga will just jump in between Naruto and Madara to save the day.... *spoiler alert* that's not going to happen!
    Seriously tho, A+ for effort!
     
         

  10. #485
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Although I agree with you on most of your data, i would have to say even with the Byakugan insight and ability to see genjutsu and how its formed, I don't think it would help much against tokosoyami(pretty sure i didn't spell that right).

    Regardless of what some poeple say the Byakugan are incredible fast, Neji hit Naruto 64 friggin times in a span of a second! How is that not fast? Not to mention he expanded it to 128 palm and was able to move so fast the world seemed to go in slow motion to him? Again, hows is that not fast? Although that speed is temporary.

    There is also another thing that some people don't see. Like the Uchiha there is only a few members of the clan that stand out and make a difference in the name of the clan. Neji is one of them for the Uchiha he figured out all the clan secrets on his own and even expanded on them, which scared the main house.

    Now Here's the catch not every member of the Hyuuga Branch house is that smart or is willing to expand on his chakra or Byakugan Control. So its probably only a few members of the Hyuuga family that can do the things that it says in the post here.

    Keep in mind the Byakugan and the Hyuuga are my favorite clan and Dojutsu
     
         

  11. #486
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    Posts
    1,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Good lord, when will these insane comparisons come to an end.. I swear some people think heavenly rotation could tank Madara's meteor.
     
         

  12. #487
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    Although I agree with you on most of your data, i would have to say even with the Byakugan insight and ability to see genjutsu and how its formed, I don't think it would help much against tokosoyami(pretty sure i didn't spell that right).

    Regardless of what some poeple say the Byakugan are incredible fast, Neji hit Naruto 64 friggin times in a span of a second! How is that not fast? Not to mention he expanded it to 128 palm and was able to move so fast the world seemed to go in slow motion to him? Again, hows is that not fast? Although that speed is temporary.

    There is also another thing that some people don't see. Like the Uchiha there is only a few members of the clan that stand out and make a difference in the name of the clan. Neji is one of them for the Uchiha he figured out all the clan secrets on his own and even expanded on them, which scared the main house.

    Now Here's the catch not every member of the Hyuuga Branch house is that smart or is willing to expand on his chakra or Byakugan Control. So its probably only a few members of the Hyuuga family that can do the things that it says in the post here.

    Keep in mind the Byakugan and the Hyuuga are my favorite clan and Dojutsu
    That's correct, however this is an analysis of dojutsus. If we take current naruto and give him Byakugan and get another naruto and give him sharingan, the current naruto with the byakugan wouldn't have trouble against the sharingan. They both can equal out each others techniques. The only difference is the sharingan along with its techniques would drain your chakra faster.
     
         

  13. #488
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha28 View Post
    But you forgot to include the MS ability to control kyubi and read the rikudou's scroll and transform into the rinnegan.
    Oh dear I forgot such relevant information whatever shall I do.
     
         

  14. #489
    Banned
    Status
    Danzo rapes Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    This is actually well thought out and i agree, except for KA, there really is no way to counter that. Even a byakugan user would not be able to tell if he/she was hit, because once it hits, it's effects are there and permanently effect the target.
     
         

  15. #490
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha28 View Post
    so the byakugan gets heavenly rotation and gentle fist but the sharingan's abilities are restricted?
    The kyuubi is sealed inside someone, its can't be controlled or summoned, reading the scroll does nothing for them in combat, evolving into the rinnegan requirse senju dna. This is about the uchiha's dojutsu sharingan not the senju+uchiha dojutsu rinnegan. /facepalm

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo rapes Madara View Post
    This is actually well thought out and i agree, except for KA, there really is no way to counter that. Even a byakugan user would not be able to tell if he/she was hit, because once it hits, it's effects are there and permanently effect the target.
    Ao found out that mifune was being controlled + a similar jutsu was used on the 4th mizukage and he found out as well.
     
         

  16. #491
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    Posts
    1,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    HAHA i went back to actually read the whole thing and you do think the Hyuuga can counter the meteor..
     
         

  17. #492
    Banned
    Status
    Danzo rapes Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    The kyuubi is sealed inside someone, its can't be controlled or summoned, reading the scroll does nothing for them in combat, evolving into the rinnegan requirse senju dna. This is about the uchiha's dojutsu sharingan not the senju+uchiha dojutsu rinnegan. /facepalm



    Ao found out that mifune was being controlled + a similar jutsu was used on the 4th mizukage and he found out as well.

    Well, Ao wasn't hit with the jutsu, nor could he tell if the jutsu was cast, he just confirmed that it was Shisui's eye. Plot helped him with that. And did the 4th mizukage break out? i don't remember.

    Anyway i agree with your thread. And people are making this seem like a Neji vs. Madara thread... there are many more sharingan and byakugan users, barely any of them can use Susano'o, and only one of them can use the meteor. Byakugan>Sharingan.
     
         

  18. #493
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo rapes Madara View Post
    Well, Ao wasn't hit with the jutsu, nor could he tell if the jutsu was cast, he just confirmed that it was Shisui's eye. Plot helped him with that. And did the 4th mizukage break out? i don't remember.

    Anyway i agree with your thread. And people are making this seem like a Neji vs. Madara thread... there are many more sharingan and byakugan users, barely any of them can use Susano'o, and only one of them can use the meteor. Byakugan>Sharingan.


    Thanks for the agreement.
     
         

  19. #494
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha28 View Post
    Then what is this thread about Hyuga vs. Uchiha or Byakugan vs. Sharingan? If you are comparing the dojutsu you should only use abilities the eyes have. Rotation and gentle fist are only abilities that a byakugan user has the potential to learn, so if you add those abilities it's no longer just about dojustu. Now it's about which dojutsu has the most potential and sharingan has the most potential.
    This is a comparison of current combat related abilities. 8,056 people have seen this thread and your the only one didn't understand that it was about current combat abilities.
     
         

  20. #495
    Member binderr's Avatar
    Status
    binderr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Well in terms of jutsus allowed the sharingan is superior.

    Byakugan allows: variations of Eight trigrams and gentle fist. Sharingan allows
    Sharingan allows: Demonic Illusion, genjutsu, izanagi and izanami
     
         

  21. #496
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha28 View Post
    then the sharingan > byakugan because the MS can control kyubi for combat. I don't see how any byakugan combat related ability can beat this sharingan ability.
    That's not even an option since the kyuubi isn't even available to be controlled. Sure they can control a bijuu but there's none available to be controlled lol. Try harder troll
     
         

  22. #497
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Posts
    1,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    So you think neji would defeat sasuke? Or that somehow 24 trigram palm rotation would protect acainst kamui? Or the gentle fist could defeat or break susanoo?

    As much as I love the hyuuga clan I don't believe they are mire powerful than a fully developed MS or EMS. Fist to fist maybe, if they get in close enough to disable uchiha chakra. But let's also say yes they can see attacks, however... What about an attack from the arrow of Susanno?

    We already establish there is nothing they can do to avoid a kamui attack and be sent to the other dime.sion.

    Neji and Itachi FTW!
     
         
    Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 12-03-2012 at 08:11 PM.

  23. #498
    God EquivalentExchange's Avatar
    Status
    EquivalentExchange is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    i see your point
     
         

  24. #499
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    So you think neji would defeat sasuke? Or that somehow 24 trigram palm rotation would protect acainst kamui? Or the gentle fist could defeat or break susanoo?

    As much as I love the hyuuga clan I don't believe they are mire powerful than a fully developed MS or EMS. Fist to fist maybe, if they get in close enough to disable uchiha chakra. But let's also say yes they can see attacks, however... What about an attack from the arrow of Susanno?

    We already establish there is nothing they can do to avoid a kamui attack and be sent to the other dime.sion.

    Neji and Itachi FTW!
    This is simply to display the capabilities. Its very obvious neji can't beat MS sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha28 View Post
    What are you talking about? Who is this THEY you are talking about? I thought this thread was about why BYAKUGAN is stronger than SHARINGAN. You gave gentle fist and heavenly rotation to Byakugan for combat related whatever, but MS doesn't get Kyubi?
    I thought gentle fist was a taijutsu that has to be learned and the same for rotation, so I see those as indirect abilites of the byakugan. besides after you've learned rotation byakugan isn't necessary.
    The kyuubi isn't apart of the sharingans abilities. Only controlling it is. Therefore it isn't counting.
     
         

  25. #500
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha28 View Post
    The gentle fist isn't apart of the byakugans abilities. Only being able to see the chakra points is. Therefore it isn't counting.
    Actually it is. The Byakugan gives the user to see chakra points and insert chakra into those points. Summoning the nine tails is not possible with the sharingan. Only controlling it is. Since the summon is not unique to the dojutsu therefore it isn't counted. Gentle fist is unique to the byakugan.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •