Page 21 of 23 « First ... 1117181920212223 Last»
Results 501 to 525 of 551
  1. #501
    Academy Student
    Status
    sharpee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    No. Seriously, read the episode when madara talks to Tobi. It says Madara unlocked the rinnegan about a year (I think) before he died. They injected Senju DNA to Madara after he was dead, when he was revived. So... yeah. Case closed. Sharingan becomes Rinnegan, you said Rinnegan is better than Byakugan, so Sharingan is actually better.
     
         

  2. #502
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    That would be cool. Too bad Rinnegan and Sharingan far out class it since Kishimoto doesn't seem to care about it anymore.
     
         

  3. #503
    Sir Hoshigaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In and Out of Love
    Posts
    6,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    No. Seriously, read the episode when madara talks to Tobi. It says Madara unlocked the rinnegan about a year (I think) before he died. They injected Senju DNA to Madara after he was dead, when he was revived. So... yeah. Case closed. Sharingan becomes Rinnegan, you said Rinnegan is better than Byakugan, so Sharingan is actually better.
    You need Senju and Uchiha DNA to unlock the Rinningan. It is not just a natural process that happens over time. Your modifying the sharingan user's genetic structure by adding different DNA
     
         

  4. #504
    Member History's Avatar
    Status
    History is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    somewhere on this planet
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    ms ems 3 tomoe rapez!!
     
         

  5. #505
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Obito was able to change his own destiny to keep him from dying for something like 10 straight minutes and your trying to tell me that the Sharigan is in 3rd place? Sharigan's are broken as hell.
     
         

  6. #506
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    You are wrong.

    A) Kakashi knew that he was in the tsukuyomi. Kakashi also has sharingan, which allows him to see chakra pathways. He no doubt knew that he was in the tsukyomi genjutsu. But he was not able to escape. Tsukuyomi can't just be released because you see it coming or you know that you are in it, and that you can see the chakra pathways changing and are able to change it back. It is on a different level. Do you think madara has not thought of this? Infinite Tsukuyomi would not work at all if a few hundred people could just break out and retaliate while the jutsu is still being used. And it is at least possible to achieve such a great level of sharingan usage that you are unable to change its jutsu's chakra flow. This is seen when A, despite being in his lightning mode, was still caught by the Sharingan Genjutsu. Not Tsukuyomi, but the regular 3 tomoe sharingan genjutsu. And he was changing his chakra flow even before he was caught. It was said that he was immune To genjutsu because of this. But the sharingan was able still to stop him. This proves that sharingan is on another level of genjutsu. I doubt that even a byakugan user could escape the grasps of Tsukuyomi. Well, the best sharingan user across the board vs the est byakugan user across the board.

    B) lol, just because a byakugan user can see an Amaterasu coming doesn't mean he can evade it. It took A, one of the fastest shinobi in the world, his regular jutsu, combined with the body flicker technique, already considered to be an almost instant technique, just to move out of the way of the jutsu. In other words, there is no practical way to dodge or defend against this technique before it hits you, even if you see it coming. Don't you dare bring Sasuke up as an example, I don't feel like arguing that for the 10000000000 time, his dodging Itachi's Amaterasu. So onto the moving it off of your body, which you are wrong on. Shinra Tensei is different than pushing chakra out of pores. Shinra Tensei forcibly pushes off of it everything. It discriminates against nothing. Pushing out chakra from your pores is not the same thing. Not that it matters. Nagato's body was burned off after Itachi's use. He survived only because he is an edo, and could regenerate. There is no logical conclusion that you can draw that pushing out chakra is the same thing as Shinra Tensei, and therefore no way you can draw a comparison between its own interaction with Amaterasu and the interaction of pushing out chakra will lead to the same result. So no.

    C) nope. All I will give you with susanoo is that Neji might be able to block the arrow. To start off, Gaara's sand is a plot no jutsu. It seems to be invincible, and to have the power to instantly travel, protecting gaara from even the flames of Amaterasu. In part 1, when he has the one tails, simple bones and the chidori are able to pierce his sand. But in part 2, when his sand is literally running off the power of his mothers will to protect him, it is able to stop multiple attacks from a susanoo sword, a sword which is able to cut boulders in half with ease. PNJ. And on top of that, you referenced ten ten's opinion of neji's jutsu, having only briefly seen Gaara's defense, as what makes Neji's rotation stronger than Gaara's sand. If you think that nothing can break through a circle of chakra and hand motions, you are sadly mistaken. Maybe not easily, granted, but it's not like it makes Neji invincible. I'm sure just sticking a sword of Kusanagi through it would kill Neji. Point being, neji's defense is not almighty. It is break throughable. I'm not sure about how much force it would take to break through, so I won't say anything I might have to take back, but I am confident that a susanoo blade would be able to slice through neji's defense. As for the detection of the source of the susanoo's power, the source is clearly the user. He could try to attack the root, and maybe, possibly would be able pierce through the susanoo armor and get inside of the chakra dome. He could still be amaterasu'd. Forcing the npenemy into such a limited spae to be able to attack you is not a negative. I will not speculate, so I will leave susanoo there.

    D) the real reason I made this whole thing. Kotoamatsukami is not as easily detected as you suggested. Yes, the byakugan user OUTSIDE of the genjutsu is able to detect it. True. But the genjutsu is not detectable by the person whom it is cast upon. You may be able to feel the shift in chakra, and you may be able to stop the genjutsu from happening anymore, possibly, but you cannot undue the changes to your experiences. There is no amount of chakra which can fix back the memories that the jutsu changed. Those new ideas and experiences become the victims true feelings, because he has concluded them from his "true" experiences. That is not counterable, reversible, or detectable, the shifts of your memory to things different than what actually happened. Therefore while you can detect the genjutsu itself, you cannot detect the changes. When Mifune was caught with the jutsu, and after the jutsu was no longer in effect, Mifune still said that he would have chosen danzo even without the use of the jutsu. This is possibly true, but it is also just as possible that the choice was the choice that danzo made the right one in Mifunes mind, so Mifune was still talking from this perspective. At any rate, Kotoamatsukami is still able to trick anyone, and byakugan users are no exception.

    E) all I have to say to your explaination for kamui is *facepalm*-_-
     
         

  7. #507
    Banned
    Status
    Allseeingeye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born To Reape Souls
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    read every thing... so u think neji can beat sasuke n madara? if yes then the war is should've been over long ago... ur ****en stupid
     
         

  8. #508
    Uchiha Avenger Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    4th Shinobi World War Battlefield
    Posts
    2,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Trollerino Cappucino
    Pasterino Copyrino Fapperino
    or your Dongerino is DED.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Dude, the Byakugan simply isn't more powerful than the Sharingan, Heavenly Spin Rotation cant just simply "block" Amaterasu...
     
         

  9. #509
    Member Kyuoken's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuoken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    As much I haven't been on at all lately ^^; as well seeing that people aren't clearly reading right that this isn't about Manga/Anime/What Kishi said or anything of the matter of Character vs. Character -_- Just a theorize opinion and discussion of what the Byakugan can or cannot do against the Sharrigan.

    This isn't even about Neji, or the Uchiha brothers, Madara or Obito. But hey seems like no one cares about opinions unless they only care that they are right about something and get into arguments without actually debating or saying 'How' or what these eyes can do.

    So if everyone will actually TAKE the time [not all] to rule out what Kishi says as well the manga and actually think carefully through their heads of how 'Effectively' a Uchiha or a Hyuuga can do with their eyes.

    So what I usually do is dissect each and everything that we 'might' know an ability could be used effectively. So if anyone will like to take the time and go on wiki, can give a good amount of what the Byakkugan and Sharrigan can do AND not the characters we have seen using them.
     
         

  10. #510
    Member Da second's Avatar
    Status
    Da second is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    DA LEAF VILLAGE
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    i think rotation would increase the black flames strength it uses chakra but we can all deduce that neji has a wind attribute wind fire big *** flame
     
         

  11. #511
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Actually it is. The Byakugan gives the user to see chakra points and insert chakra into those points. Summoning the nine tails is not possible with the sharingan. Only controlling it is. Since the summon is not unique to the dojutsu therefore it isn't counted. Gentle fist is unique to the byakugan.
    i agree with you 100% on this!

    Quote Originally Posted by Da second View Post
    i think rotation would increase the black flames strength it uses chakra but we can all deduce that neji has a wind attribute wind fire big *** flame
    The rotation turns the enemies chakra against itself as stated by ten ten, during the chunin exams.

    Quote Originally Posted by Allseeingeye View Post
    read every thing... so u think neji can beat sasuke n madara? if yes then the war is should've been over long ago... ur ****en stupid
    if your "Allseeingeye" you would see that this is not a vs thread this is a comparison of the two eye abilties and how byakugan could POSSIBLY counter each ability while showing people the power of the byakugan.
     
         
    Last edited by sulanis; 12-04-2012 at 03:42 PM.

  12. #512
    Member Kyuoken's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuoken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Amaterasu can be somewhat a double edge sword with Rotation, as yes it is a shield like dome. But and not sure if they stated, but we are not sure how exactly hot these black flames are. Even if the Hyuuga manages to push the flames away and surrounded them in a circle, the chances of them dehydrating is very high. That is if they can get out of the circle.
     
         

  13. #513
    S-Rank syris's Avatar
    Status
    syris is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    see i stopped reading after your first point. it only states they are the oldest and greatest bloodline. thats theyre bloodline not theyre dojuutsu.. also if youve read the comic it never states that senju dna is needed for rinnengan. thats just an assumption youve all came up with.....smh
     
         

  14. #514
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Dont listen to the Sharingan fan boys, you are 100% on point and you got my approval lol
     
         

  15. #515
    Member khaoz's Avatar
    Status
    khaoz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    khaoz realm
    Posts
    633
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it comes to you and me
    your second best. And in this
    business second best just
    doesn't cut it
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    i liked it *****
     
         

  16. #516
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    Dont listen to the Sharingan fan boys, you are 100% on point and you got my approval lol
    Their lies your problem. Anyone who thinks something you don't like, even when the manga supports them, is a "fanboy", which PROVES how little you know(and how worthless your "approval" is). It's obvious the sharingan is better than the Byakugan. A point I didn't see anyone bring up, was that the Byakguan doens't allow someone to see minute details of a person's inner body(i.e their cells and bloodstream) along with other microscopic things.

     
         
    Last edited by Theserpent; 12-05-2012 at 02:53 AM.

  17. #517
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Their lies your problem. Anyone who thinks something you don't like, even when the manga supports them, is a "fanboy", which PROVES how little you know(and how worthless your "approval" is). It's obvious the sharingan is better than the Byakugan. A point I didn't see anyone bring up, was that the Byakguan doens't allow someoen to see minute details of a person's inner body(i.e their cells and bloodstream) along with other microscopic things.

    Watching that made me die with agony. Oooooooh how I hate ****i PNJ -_-
     
         

  18. #518
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    Watching that made me die with agony. Oooooooh how I hate ****i PNJ -_-
    You post is indecipherable. What is "PNJ" again?
     
         

  19. #519
    God EquivalentExchange's Avatar
    Status
    EquivalentExchange is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky3able View Post
    Once u activate the rinnegan u can't go bak to sharingan
    Didn't Madara do that against the Kage's?
     
         

  20. #520
    Member uchiha asuku aliyu's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha asuku aliyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    somewhere in Nigeria
    Posts
    845
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Nice work bro and yeah rep bro nice work
     
         

  21. #521
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    You post is indecipherable. What is "PNJ" again?
    Plot no jutsu. F***ing.
     
         

  22. #522
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Laughable
     
         

  23. #523
    Member
    Status
    mun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    stupid thread by a stupid guy
     
         

  24. #524
    Member swaminaruto's Avatar
    Status
    swaminaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    But what you've said mostly entails how the byakugan defends itself against the sharingan and not how it can retaliate...and also, when it comes to seeing which is better, we should not only consider a byakuan vs sharingan battle but also byakugan vs some-other-guy and sharingan vs some-other-guy battle...For example, I don't think a byakugan user could have pushed hashirama to that limit as madara did ...
     
         

  25. #525
    legendary anbu bonzai9758's Avatar
    Status
    bonzai9758 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    nice effort. i think you gave to much credit to the byakugan and its users. when it comes to sensing techniques thats great but dodging or blocking is a totally different thing. i doubt their rotation could stop a susanoo arrow or a giant meteor. and i also doubt they have that much speed in them. next is that when danzo released the tree karen stated that his chakra dropped exponentially meaning the tree was a normal tree. but for the most part good job i give the byakugan more credit now. im still partial to the sharingan however.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •