Page 22 of 23 « First ... 12181920212223 Last»
Results 526 to 550 of 551
  1. #526
    Senior Member TJ0001's Avatar
    Status
    TJ0001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My world
    Posts
    2,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is I The unfortunate
    mistake!
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    IMO byakugan= 3 tomoe sharingan at a great potential (by that i mean not necessarily itachis sharingan, by time he got the 3 tomoe he was already doin some crazy crazy stuff, but below itachis level). MS is still sharingan, its not a seperate dojutsu, its just improved, like moving up one tomoe.....or two.
     
         

  2. #527
    The Darkest Sage dinu23's Avatar
    Status
    dinu23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    in a cave
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    i wonder why neji had a problem fightin the zetsus in the war and atleast he couldnt beat a naruto with his heavenly rotation tech.
    and byakugan is not that good.....otherwise madara would fight and obtain a byakugan easily without aiming for a rinnegan
    **** UR THOEry
     
         

  3. #528
    Uchiha-Versteherin Kikki's Avatar
    Status
    Kikki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where things will end badly
    Posts
    1,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Very good analysis and thank you for all the effort. I agree that it was meant to be stronger than the sharingan but plot no jutsu killed it and it constantly got weaker compared to all the different sharingan levels. *shrug*
     
         

  4. #529
    Member SEEDLESS's Avatar
    Status
    SEEDLESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ASIA
    Posts
    485
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    sharingan will always be superior to byakugan... that is only my opinion. the byakugan is mere sense of sight at distances and blockades. so i think it is a sensory tool
     
         

  5. #530
    beastlyray tailless beast beastlyray's Avatar
    Status
    beastlyray is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    nice on point
     
         

  6. #531
    Member
    Status
    hashy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    You are wrong.

    A) Kakashi knew that he was in the tsukuyomi. Kakashi also has sharingan, which allows him to see chakra pathways. He no doubt knew that he was in the tsukyomi genjutsu. But he was not able to escape. Tsukuyomi can't just be released because you see it coming or you know that you are in it, and that you can see the chakra pathways changing and are able to change it back. It is on a different level. Do you think madara has not thought of this? Infinite Tsukuyomi would not work at all if a few hundred people could just break out and retaliate while the jutsu is still being used. And it is at least possible to achieve such a great level of sharingan usage that you are unable to change its jutsu's chakra flow. This is seen when A, despite being in his lightning mode, was still caught by the Sharingan Genjutsu. Not Tsukuyomi, but the regular 3 tomoe sharingan genjutsu. And he was changing his chakra flow even before he was caught. It was said that he was immune To genjutsu because of this. But the sharingan was able still to stop him. This proves that sharingan is on another level of genjutsu. I doubt that even a byakugan user could escape the grasps of Tsukuyomi. Well, the best sharingan user across the board vs the est byakugan user across the board.

    B) lol, just because a byakugan user can see an Amaterasu coming doesn't mean he can evade it. It took A, one of the fastest shinobi in the world, his regular jutsu, combined with the body flicker technique, already considered to be an almost instant technique, just to move out of the way of the jutsu. In other words, there is no practical way to dodge or defend against this technique before it hits you, even if you see it coming. Don't you dare bring Sasuke up as an example, I don't feel like arguing that for the 10000000000 time, his dodging Itachi's Amaterasu. So onto the moving it off of your body, which you are wrong on. Shinra Tensei is different than pushing chakra out of pores. Shinra Tensei forcibly pushes off of it everything. It discriminates against nothing. Pushing out chakra from your pores is not the same thing. Not that it matters. Nagato's body was burned off after Itachi's use. He survived only because he is an edo, and could regenerate. There is no logical conclusion that you can draw that pushing out chakra is the same thing as Shinra Tensei, and therefore no way you can draw a comparison between its own interaction with Amaterasu and the interaction of pushing out chakra will lead to the same result. So no.

    C) nope. All I will give you with susanoo is that Neji might be able to block the arrow. To start off, Gaara's sand is a plot no jutsu. It seems to be invincible, and to have the power to instantly travel, protecting gaara from even the flames of Amaterasu. In part 1, when he has the one tails, simple bones and the chidori are able to pierce his sand. But in part 2, when his sand is literally running off the power of his mothers will to protect him, it is able to stop multiple attacks from a susanoo sword, a sword which is able to cut boulders in half with ease. PNJ. And on top of that, you referenced ten ten's opinion of neji's jutsu, having only briefly seen Gaara's defense, as what makes Neji's rotation stronger than Gaara's sand. If you think that nothing can break through a circle of chakra and hand motions, you are sadly mistaken. Maybe not easily, granted, but it's not like it makes Neji invincible. I'm sure just sticking a sword of Kusanagi through it would kill Neji. Point being, neji's defense is not almighty. It is break throughable. I'm not sure about how much force it would take to break through, so I won't say anything I might have to take back, but I am confident that a susanoo blade would be able to slice through neji's defense. As for the detection of the source of the susanoo's power, the source is clearly the user. He could try to attack the root, and maybe, possibly would be able pierce through the susanoo armor and get inside of the chakra dome. He could still be amaterasu'd. Forcing the npenemy into such a limited spae to be able to attack you is not a negative. I will not speculate, so I will leave susanoo there.

    D) the real reason I made this whole thing. Kotoamatsukami is not as easily detected as you suggested. Yes, the byakugan user OUTSIDE of the genjutsu is able to detect it. True. But the genjutsu is not detectable by the person whom it is cast upon. You may be able to feel the shift in chakra, and you may be able to stop the genjutsu from happening anymore, possibly, but you cannot undue the changes to your experiences. There is no amount of chakra which can fix back the memories that the jutsu changed. Those new ideas and experiences become the victims true feelings, because he has concluded them from his "true" experiences. That is not counterable, reversible, or detectable, the shifts of your memory to things different than what actually happened. Therefore while you can detect the genjutsu itself, you cannot detect the changes. When Mifune was caught with the jutsu, and after the jutsu was no longer in effect, Mifune still said that he would have chosen danzo even without the use of the jutsu. This is possibly true, but it is also just as possible that the choice was the choice that danzo made the right one in Mifunes mind, so Mifune was still talking from this perspective. At any rate, Kotoamatsukami is still able to trick anyone, and byakugan users are no exception.

    E) all I have to say to your explaination for kamui is *facepalm*-_-
    This he just proved you wrong
     
         

  7. #532
    Lowly Genin SageoftheoneWay's Avatar
    Status
    SageoftheoneWay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mt. Myoboku
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Since Kishimoto doesn't seem to emphasize the byakugan as much as before I highly doubt it will have much significance later in the series. And with all the power-ups of the sharingan and rinnegan, I dont think the byakugan stands a chance.
     
         

  8. #533
    Academy Student savierjr's Avatar
    Status
    savierjr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    come to think of it, what if Sasuke would obtain the three dojutsu (Sharingan, Rinnegan and Byakugan), that would be a terrible end for Naruto..
     
         

  9. #534
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lagos
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    The strength of the any dojutsu is highly dependent on its user. Even multiple users of the same dojutsu have different degrees of ability. Saying the Byakugan, on its own, surpasses the Sharingan isn't a strong argument.

    It would sound more like people saying Rasengan is stronger than Chidori...only to change their conclusion if asked whether Konohamru's Rasengan will surpass Sasuke's chidori.

    In summary....do you think Neji (probably the best user of the Byakugan) will defeat Sasuke in a battle?
     
         

  10. #535
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    what the f*uck?
    sharingan is waaaay out of the byakugan league.
     
         

  11. #536
    **Avatar Onion** Zephyrus Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Zephyrus Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Well... We've seen Sasuke beat Tsukuyomi with just a normal 3-Tomoe Sharingan...

    So, all we can say is that, as with any weapon or equipment, it depends highly on how the user uses it...

    Still, I agree with most of your points... Except Kamui, though...
     
         

  12. #537
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Dear Unbiased,

    (First of all, I've read your ENTIRE post, so please refrain from telling me to go read it again.)


    I agree with you on some aspects, but not all. First of all, don't get me wrong, I love Neji and the Byakugan is badass and awesome in so many ways. I LOVEE NEJI & HINATA & the Byakugan period. However, the byakugan is "comparable" to the 3 tamoes sharingan, NOT superior. And it also depends on the user. Let's say for example, a Byakugan genius like Neji would win against any miscelenious ordianary uchiha. BUt, if Neji is up against an uchiha Genius like Itachi, He's roasted (itachi doesn't even need to use MS to finish Neji). Itachi's a master of genjutsu. You said "The Byakugan can sense genjutsu" I agree with that. BUT, that does not mean that he/she's able to "escape" or break from the genjutsu. And when going against an ultimate genjutsu like Tsukyomi, Byakugan won't even be able to sense it, or at least it'll be extremely difficult to sense it becuz those ult genjutsu is so powerful way beyond a byakugan's ability to sense genjutsu. Hence, they fall into the genjutsu & get mind ****ed.

    A Hyuuga will die infront of susanoo (susanoo in its skeletal shape with a sword is all it takes). Neji's rotation is strong and i LOVEEE that ability. I agree with you that it can block susanoo's sword attack. However, how long can it block before the byakugan user runs out of chakra? Cuz the user have to constantly release a large amount of chakra during the spin. Susanoo just need to stand there and keep slashing/stabbing until the byskugan user runs out of chakra, stop rotation, and then get stabbed to death and die. lol He'd not even be able to dodge, cuz once neji use up all his chakra and the rotation stops, he would be way to exhausted to even dodge the fast susanoo sword attack.

    Also, during the part when sasuke fought naruto when they were young. Ssauke awakened 3 tamoes and saw through and countered every of naruto's movement at first successfully. Naruto had to rely on the 9 tails chakra to counter sasuke's sharingan. Sasuke couldn't read and counter the "9 tail chakra" cuz its reallyyyy fast. The only ninjas that 3 tamoes sharingan couldn't keep up with with be those super fast ppl: like Minato, Raikage, Bee, Naruto with 9-tail chakra, etc. But yet all those ppls have to use their "ultimate" fast jutsus just to counter the sharingan. Without using their ultimate jutsu, the sharingan will defnitely still be able to read and counter thier every move.
    For example: during the sasuke vs Raikage during 5 kage summit. when they charge at each other (sasuke using chidori, & raikage using Elbow Bolt). Sasuke was able to read the Raikage's attack, doge underneath the elbow bolt and pierce the Raikage's lightning armor. The raikage even commented that "I wear lightning style armor, yet you managed to actually hit me" SO the sharingan is fully capable to dodging those kind of attacks and counter (eventhough the Raikage was still already reallly fast in his lightning armor state). It's only when the Raikage go Super sayan and fast like minato, thats when the sharingan couldn't keep up. But that's whe the mangekyo comes in handy.

    And during his fight with Lee prior to the chuunin exam. I agree with you that Sasuke was "able" to see Lee's attack but its true that he was NOT able to counter it because Sasuke lacked speed at the time. However, during the final chuunin exam match, it was shown that sasuke had trained a lot and his speed got sooo much faster, even paralell to Lee. Lee commented "It took me years to master that speed, yet it only took u one month to master it." So If lee and sasuke were to fight again right after the final match, Sasuke would not only be able to see through Lee's attack, but would have the SPEED to react and counter it. HAAH, ever thought of that? Sasuke would have the advantage, Lee has speed but he can't see through ataks (cuz he has no sharingan duh). Sasuke can see through attacks and have same speed as lee. (Note: This is disregarding Lee entering his 5 gates or watever) The only way for Lee to counter sasuke's sahringan now is to enter the 3rd or 5th gates watever and THEN the sharingan would not be able to keep up. Once again, that's when the MS comes in handy.

    Another thing. gentle fists vs susanoo is just completely Pointless. Gentle fist user release their chakra into oponent's body to stop chakra flows and damge internal organ. BUT, susanoo is just gona block it so the user is simply waisting their chakra and putting themselves in danger by coming close to susanoo, they'd just leave themselves open for susanoo to atak & crush them. Gentle fist cannot penetrate susanoo. If anything, you would need to use "Iron fist technigues" that do tremendous physical damage (like Lee & Gai in their opened gates, or Tsunade's & Raikage's ultimate punch). Thus you would need to inflict great physical smashing damage to break susanoo (in which gentle fists fail at cuz that's not the nature of it) Gentle fist is awesome but its just at a complete disadvantage when fighting susanoo. Another thing is I hate when ppl say gentle fist is stronger than iron fist. Both are comparable to each other and strong in different ways. But anyway, there's noway for the gentle fist to disrupt the chakra of a susanoo user if they CAN'T even get through susanoo itself. The source for susanoo is the user's chakra inside their body. like i said, they would need to get pass the susanoo itself to get to the medium. But thats not possible for gentle fist. Sorry if i'm being a litle repetitive but i just wanna make that clear.

    about susanoo's Yasaka Magatama: Boy that thing is powerful. Earlier u said that Neji's defense is compared to Gara's ultimate sand defense right? or maybe it's slightly stronger. But anyway, It took the COMBINED ultimate defense of Gaara AND the Tsuchikage's ultimate defense to "barely" managed to hold off the yasaka Magatama during the fight with madara. So neji's Defense alone will definitely NOT be able to withstand that level of atak. Think about it. He'd just get hit and die, or at least seriously injured.

    And I love how you said Byakygan can dodge kamui, susanoo arrow, meteor, etc so easily. Are you kidding me?? I agree that he might be able to sense the attack, but The attacks are way too fast for him to be able to "react". Ok, i give him credit for being able to slightly change the course of kidimaro's arrow, but it was too fast to be dodged "complete." Thus neiji still got shot with the arrow and got seriously wounded (thank god he managed to dodged slightly and didn't die or else i'll cry). kidimaro's arrow is already capaple of doing that to neji. So imagine Sasuke's susanoo arrow! Boy that thing is HUge and super fast. which means that it will damage a larger area of neji's body and it'll require neji to release A LOT more chakra and power to "attempt" to change the course of the arrow due to it being so large, powerful, and fast. Hence, neji would need the speed similar to that of raikage in order to dodge completely without getting injure. However, neji DOES NOT have that kinda speed, and its too fast even for the byakugan to sense. Thus, he'd either gets seriously wounded, or die cuz he's incapable of dodging it. So sensing it is useless if one is not capable of reacting fast enough and dodging it. Sasuke's and itachi's speed on the other hand is way superior to neji's speed. that combined with their sharingan. They can sense/see through AND are fast enough to react to "most" attacks effectively (once again, this is disregarding ultimate super FAST jutsu, thats the only time where sasuke/itachi cant dodge effectively)

    I can clarify on and on about the other stuff you said and more, but i'm too tire for that and I have to go do my college hw.
    But one last thing for you to think about. If you say byakugan is superior and can counter every sharingan , Ms, EMS jutsu. Then so you're basically saying that Neji can defeat madara and counter all his EMS jutsu??? Neji can defeat sasuke with EMS??? Moreover, The 2 most powerful ninjas at the end of the manga will be naruto & sasuke (come on, we all see that coming). Hence, neji byakugan will be no where near a match for sasuke's EMS. I'm sorry dude but I think you are out of your mind. lol
    So in conclusion, the order goes:
    1. Rinnegan
    2. Sharingan
    3. Byakugan

    But it is possible that the EMS is even more powerful than Rinnegan. I forgot what episode or manga that caused me to have doubts on Rinnegan being #1 dojutsu. But Remember Tobi said. "Sasuke will be even more powerful than Nagato." Sasuke's EMS will be superior to Nagato's Rinnegan maybe? Just a thought.

    And DON'T call me an Uchiha/sharingan fan boy because i'm not. I AM A BYAKUGAN AND NEJI/HINATA FAN BOY!!!!. I just learn to accept facts and see the obvious so I don't just make it sound like they're "unbeatable" just cuz im a fan of them.
    But anywya, I still love Neji & Hinata regardless. Byakugan is Epic!!, I know that's one thing we have in common and both agrree on.
     
         

  13. #538
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    The Byakugan can see the users chakra flow as well as others to the highest degree. They can tell if their in a genjutsu, stop all their chakra flow and end the genjutsu. (See my section on tsukuyomi)

    That wprks with ordinary genjutsu. However, IF the genjutsu is too powerful,then the Byakugan user would lose control of their chakra flow, because the genjutsu user would be sooo good at minipulating/disrupting the chakra of the byakugan in such a skilled way that the byakugan cna't sense or break through it. That's what you call "POWERFUL GENJUTSU" like Tsukiomi or KA. Itachi stated "Only those with skilled sharingan can have a chance to break through Tsukyomi." Kota Amatsukami is just out of the question. It's just way too powerful. The byakugan can definitely sense and see "someone else" using or being manipulated through genjutsu (like danzo minipulating mifune during the summit). But once the Byakugan user "themselves" get caught in Kotoamatsukami or susanoo, they're done for.
     
         

  14. #539
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    [QUOTE=Unbiased;9314674]If heavenly rotation is going no attack is going to hurt them and if they even tried to puncture it they would be thrown apart.


    That's usually the case. Unless the user use a very power puncture jutsu. Like Chidori, Raikiri, or Rasenshuriken.
     
         

  15. #540
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Susano'o is atleast 50+ feet tall, imagine an entire arm just sweeping, what does neji do against that besides wasting even more of his chakra on a Rotation? Hyuuga's have one blindspot behind the neck, The other 2-3 arms can focus on that weakspot while one arm gives Neji a hard time and wastes his chakra
    Speaking about chakra, Uchiha's have 2-3x more chakra then hyuugas, hyuugas have average reserves


    Narutofan4203, I totally agree with what you're saying. The "Unbias" guy is just a fan boy that's obsessed with byakugan. I'm a fan boy of byakugan too but I accept the facts and the obvious. Susanoo kill killl byakugan!!. I'm glad there's someone like you who can see the facts and the obvious like I do. "Unbias" just doesn't see so its pointless to argue with him basically.
     
         

  16. #541
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by narutofan4203 View Post
    yes, they have loads of chakra.
    Sasuke: 20 minute fight with danzo and sasuke opens with a couple of chidoris, summoning susano'o and amaterasu
    madara: Fought with hashirama for days, using perfect susano'o and had still had to maintain kyuubi
    itachi: At near death can use final susano'o

    exactly!!! ^^
     
         

  17. #542
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    The Raikage's Reaction time is improved because of the Raiton. The Byakugan have the ability to sense attacks so they can sense when amaterasu is coming not to mention they'll know something is coming because of the pressure. Also sasuke was able to outrun it lol.

    The hyuuga can release chakra out of all their pores. Stabbing them is impossible. You seriously fail at debating because you don't take into account all the knowledge necessary to realize your wrong or right.

    You said stabbing them is impossible?? are u kidding me??? the hyuuga can release chakra all of their pores, but there are numerrou stabbing technigues that can beat that chakra pores defense. Rasengan, Odama rasengan, Rasenshuriken, Chidori, Raikiri, Chidori razor spear, Enton kakutsuchi, "3rd" raikage's lightning palm attack. Nagato can absorb all the chakra the hyuuga's releasing out their body, Konan's constant paper explosion technigue, and soo much more. So YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S WRONG UNBIAS!!
    Narutofan4302 is right!!!!!!.
     
         

  18. #543
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    what the f*uck?
    sharingan is waaaay out of the byakugan league.

    THIS^
     
         

  19. #544
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    The strength of the any dojutsu is highly dependent on its user. Even multiple users of the same dojutsu have different degrees of ability. Saying the Byakugan, on its own, surpasses the Sharingan isn't a strong argument.

    It would sound more like people saying Rasengan is stronger than Chidori...only to change their conclusion if asked whether Konohamru's Rasengan will surpass Sasuke's chidori.

    In summary....do you think Neji (probably the best user of the Byakugan) will defeat Sasuke in a battle?


    Thank you!!. I agree with u. Sorry but the guy who started this thread (unbias) is an idiot fan boy who doesn't know any sense. lol
     
         

  20. #545
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by SageoftheoneWay View Post
    Since Kishimoto doesn't seem to emphasize the byakugan as much as before I highly doubt it will have much significance later in the series. And with all the power-ups of the sharingan and rinnegan, I dont think the byakugan stands a chance.
    THIS^
     
         

  21. #546
    Banned
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Byakugan is basically a wannabe Rinnegan, but it hasn't gotten there yet.
     
         

  22. #547
    The Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    The Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Posts
    1,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    This is an evening special that I thought up on the spur of the moment. Its taken me nearly an hour to write but I'm finally done. Enjoy guys! :ice: I'm also extremely brain dead after writing this. Keep in mind you don't need to read the manga pages only do so if you doubt my word(this is for people who do not have the patience to read)

    They're 3 dojutsu's in the narutoverse.

    1 Rinnegan
    2 Byakugan
    3 Sharingan

    I have classified the evolutions of the sharingan such as 1 tomoe, 2 tomoe, 3 tomoe, MS, EMS as under sharingan. The rinnegan requires senju DNA so I do not consider it as a pure uchiha dojutsu but a mix of senju of and uchiha therefore it is not classified under sharingan.

    1- The Byakugan is stated as the oldest and greatest bloodline for the leaf village by kakashi who has been using the sharingan for 13 years. Therefore his knowledge and word is far greater then someone who has no experience using dojutsu. Furthermore he is aware of the Mangekyou Sharingan when saying this as when itachi appears he has full knowledge only a sharingan can counter it.


    2-The Byakugan has the best insight of all 3 dojutsu. It allows the use to see 360 degrees(excluding one blind spot) and allows the user to see 50 meters among activation.
    . With the use able to see everything within a 50 meter radius, the enemy cannot surprise them with attacks as they are visible at all times. The user can also see through solid objects and smoke screens making evasion impossible by normal means.

    3-The byakugan allows the user to see chakra flow to the greatest degree.
    With this ability they can use the most powerful taijutsu style gentle fist.
    Gentle fist allows the user to damage internal organs giving them the ability to one shot their opponents if hit in the right areas.
    Also to be noted is the user can determine is genjutsu is being used due to the change in chakra flow. Genjutsu is created when a ninja extends their chakra flow through the cerebral nervous system of their opponent to control their mind, thereby affecting their five senses. Now what makes Byakugan users immune to genjutsu is their mastery of chakra control. All Byakugan users are trained in the art of gentle fist which relies solely on chakra control. Gentle fist employs the use of tenketsus which are pores that release chakra.With being able to utilize tenketsus they can stop the opponents flow of chakra or destroy their organs. Even the sharingan cannot compete as admitted by kakashi whose sharingan skills have received praise by Itachi.


    Now that I have explained the abilities of the Byakugan, I will now explain why it is superior in every way to the sharingan.

    1 (Taijutsu) The sharingan(3 tomoe) allows the user to read the users attacks.
    While this would immediately end the fight, the person who see's the attack must have the ability to counter it. Sasuke has shown that even though he can see the attack, he could not dodge the attack.
    When fighting someone whose trained in taijutsu, you cannot win. The Hyuuga are the strongest taijutsu users in the leaf due to their gentle fist. All the Hyuuga have to do is tap any part of your body to stop chakra flow to that specific part thus ending the taijutsu combat. Furthermore they can sense attacks just like the sharingan


    2 (Ninjutsu) The MS, and EMS are considered to be the reason why the Sharingan is superior to the byakugan. However every skill that the MS and EMS can employ can easily be countered by the byakugan.

    A- Amaterasu. Amaterasu are black flames that travel at incredible speeds. Your reaction timing must be on par to the 4th raikage in order to dodge them.
    Now the Hyuuga can counter Amaterasu very easily. First their eyes allow the user to sense all of the opponents attacks.
    Therefore it has the same ability to perceive and counter attacks as the sharingan does. Next Amaterasu creates pressure in the air.
    Even someone without the insight of the byakugan like Nagato could sense it. To add onto my defense the user can blow amaterasu off their body.
    Here you can see nagato blowing the amaterasu off his body using Shinra tensei. Neji can do the same thing, except by using his chakra.
    By being able to shoot chakra out of all his pores, he can effectively blow off amaterasu. In fact if the byakugan user doesn't care to use heavenly rotation he can just walk through the amaterasu and blow it off without the use of jutsu. Think of it as similar to gaara's sand armor that he wears on his skin. If the Gaara analogy doesn't help you, think of when Gohan is fighting Bojack in SSJ2 and he blows off the strings. Same concept except instead of using raw energy Neji is using chakra(which in a sense is energy).

    B-Tsukuyomi-The Byakugan can sense when an opponent is going to use genjutsu. Since Genjutsu requires you to insert your chakra, they're two ways for the Byakugan user to avoid getting caught in Tsukuyomi. The first way is to just close your eyes and use the sight provided by the Byakugan. Since it allows the use to see in 360 degrees, eye to eye contact is not required. So even if the user chooses to have his eyes open, he does not need to look at the users eye's.
    The second way, is to disrupt your chakra flow.
    Since Byakugan users have perfect chakra control, it is an easy task for them.

    C-Susanoo(oh boy I bet all the fanboys are thinking its impossible) - The Byakugan gives the user the highest degree of insight being able to see all forms of chakra at the highest level. All ninjutsu, Dojutsu, and Genjutsu(plus some forms of taijutsu) require chakra. Susanoo is formed through the materialisation of the user's chakra and as such differs in appearance, as well as colour between users. Therefore Susanoo in itself is just chakra that is unstable unless you possess the perfect susanoo. This spoiler shows susanoo unstable, you can see the head is just like Itachi's and Sasuke's proving that they have an unstable susanoo.
    This shows susanoo in its stable form.
    Now here is where susanoo fails against the Byakugan. Since the Byakugan gives the user the highest degree of chakra insight, it can see the chakra holding the jutsu together. With this ability Neji has destoyed a water dome using the Byakugan and his Tenketsus.
    Something to note is not even the sharingan can do that. Since the Byakugan allows you to see chakra levels making the jutsu active, it can see the chakra keeping susanoo together and disrupt it.

    C1-Susanoo arrows. We have seen how a tree can brush Susanoo arrows off course.
    So with that in mind, chakra which is a lot stronger then tree's so the byakugan would be able to do the same.. Now let me explain something before the fanboys go wild. In the kidimaro vs Neji fight, Neji deflected his high speed arrows in the cursed seal 2 state(a power that is comparable to the one tails) by covering his body in chakra.
    Now the reason he had to do that is because Kidomaro knew the weakness of the byakugan.
    The problem is even if the Sharingan user is using susanoo, neji will not turn his back to it and thus the Byakugan will be able to sense the attack coming. With that he would be able to use heavenly rotation and change the arrow off course. These arrows are no different from other arrows except that the speed which is delivered is too fast to dodge. The Hyuuga have no need to dodge due to heavenly rotation and since they can sense the attack coming, the arrows are useless.

    C2-Susanoo sword. This sword follows the same concept. Now Gaara is able to use normal sand to block susanoo swords.
    Heavenly rotation has been stated to be superior
    . Now logic indicates a superior defense will have the same results or better then the defense it is compared too. No further explanation is needed.

    Kotoamatsukami- This is The most powerful genjutsu to ever be conceived in naruto. The Byakugan is already immune to genjutsu since they can see chakra flow. Due to the fact that this is not a genjutsu that causes a illusion and merely controls your thoughts, in terms of combat effectiveness against a hyuuga its scale of effectiveness is lower then the Tsukuyomi. Now since the Hyuuga can see their chakra flow as well as others they can disrupt the genjutsu without trouble. The byakugan have been stated to see a genjutsu that is similar to KA
    and the byakugan broke that genjutsu of near identical power.


    Kamui-Well there isn't a whole lot to say about this technique. (honestly i'm tired of writing ) So Kamui in terms of defense is not hard to fight against since the Byakugan lets you see everything within a 50 meter radius.. Now offensively it can cause a warp within what is being targeted and cut it off from space. Since the hyuuga can see everything to the highest degree and sense attacks coming that warp would be easy to spot and avoid avoid.

    Susanoo C3- Yasaka Magatama. Look at what I said about susanoo arrows and tone down the difficulty by 100 since this attack is significantly slower then the arrows.

    Susanoo C4-Meteorite Technique. This technique is so amazing and powerful. Since two meteorites are coming to hit the ground, the entire battlefield becomes destroyed. Since the Hyuuga can sense the attack coming and with the clarity of insight, would be able to position himself away from under the meteor. Now that won't stop the battlefield from getting destroyed as the entire radius get's hit with rocks and sand. However heavenly rotation would protect them rocks and sand. The only way this technique would harm a Hyuuga is if it landed on top of their body.

    BONUS!

    Susanoo C5- Perfect Susanoo. Perfect Susanoo sword slash is like a TBB. However against the Byakugan(and a skilled user) it is childs play. Due to being able to sense attacks
    they have the ability to move out of the way. Since the damage is widespread they can cover themselves with chakra and if they are out of the direct slice can use heavenly rotation to stop the widespread damage(rocks and debris falling).

    I'm done never again am I writing something this long and I'm not writing a conclusion so read the whole thing. Thanks for reading this sorry its so long...oh ya suck it uchiha fanboys :P jk but I think there's a good enough argument here to say the Byakugan is superior at the date of 12/1/2012.

    SUMMARY-The Byakugan can defend itself and counter ALL Sharingan/MS/EMS attacks.
    As far as abilities, Rin'negan steals the show. But from an ocular stand point, Byakugan reigns supreme. Remember, you have to implant chakra rods tuned to your chakra into dead bodies so that you can get better visual range, with Byakugan you automatically get to have 350 degree vision with a range of up to a hundred meters.
     
         

  23. #548
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Is this the reason, why the three main antagonists of the story are using the Mangekyou Sharingan while those who are using the Byakugan take place among the alliance which consists of about 99% no name fodder Shinobi?
     
         

  24. #549
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    Is this the reason, why the three main antagonists of the story are using the Mangekyou Sharingan while those who are using the Byakugan take place among the alliance which consists of about 99% no name fodder Shinobi?

    Thank you!!^ I don't understand how some people don't perceive this.
     
         

  25. #550
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Volo View Post
    Three main antagonist + sharingan = Plot no Jutsu, because Sasuke is part of the Uchiha clan... The plot has literally come to a point where all the author cares about is how much more he can unite the Uzumaki and Uchiha clan using the sage of six paths.
    I kinda agree on this. I do wish that kishi would expand the storyline across other characters more. I mean, I accept that Uchiha and senju are best. I love them both. But kishi should emphasize more on other cool characters like Neji, Hinata, temari, etc. ppls who has really cool potential but aren't in the scene much cuz the main ppl takes over everything. Especially Naruto, almost every episodes and everything involves him to the point where it's annoying sometimes. I know he's the main character and the shows about him blabla but still.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •