Page 3 of 23 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 551
  1. #51
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    The only thing uchiha's can do against Uchiha's are know where their attack is going to go and waste chakra using the revolving chakra thingy, then while their busy with that the Uchiha is behind them and.. yeah
    If heavenly rotation is going no attack is going to hurt them and if they even tried to puncture it they would be thrown apart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    PNJ For most of what kakashi did, Or the chakra that the Bijuu's were emitting he picked up somehow
    Sasuke's shunshin actually touched obito for a split second, even though he was acting
    PNJ doesn't exist. Its just how kishi writes his stories.
     
         

  2. #52
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    If heavenly rotation is going no attack is going to hurt them and if they even tried to puncture it they would be thrown apart.



    PNJ doesn't exist. Its just how kishi writes his stories.
    PNJ is a funny way of saying Plot makes certain things happen, or plot saves/is saving someone
    They honestly do have no counters for even normal uchiha, but heavenly rotation (thanks for name btw)
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member slimreaper's Avatar
    Status
    slimreaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    1. unless edo tensei the same thing happens to a hyuga that happened to Nagato. his body gets destroyed so the point made they can't beat amaterasu
    2. how is a hyuga gonna get through susanoo without getting ***** slapped? yeah hes just gonna walk up and the uchiha is just gonna stand there like an idiot.
     
         

  4. #54
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ★★★-lost between places, don't really want to be Found, ★★★since its peaceful-★★★
    Posts
    9,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★ The Most
    Scintillating thing about
    Drinking with Friends is that,
    YOU can talk NONSENSE all the
    time...& the best part is,
    Your Nonsense is Understood,
    Discussed and Respected.!!
    ★★★
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    finally someone who thinks the same thing as i do. kishi did say that byakugun is a stronger dojutsu than sharingun. i dont get it why the hell did he abandon byakugun, it sems like he doesnot even care. he developed sharingun into so many different levels, but left byakugun stranded... im not really biggest fan of byakugun but after saying that it is stronger than sharingun and then not caring about it, when you have given so much powerups to sharingun just doesnot sem right... mostly i feel sorry for neji, it doesnot even sem like he is ever in the manga anymore...
     
         

  5. #55
    Member DESTRUCTO's Avatar
    Status
    DESTRUCTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Interesting and most likely true. Only five characters out of the entire clans history have had MS and only two have EMS. So compared to the three tomoe yeah, byakugan is better. The MS might be a different story since it allows even greater insight then the regular sharingan and it has those ridiculous attacks. Whether heavenly rotation can defend against amaterasu is yet to be determined, it seems plausible but is yet to be proved.

    Off topic, one of your manga pages actually answered one of my questions from the new chapter from Wednesday. Why was that Hyuuga holding Ino when she was doing her mind transfer tech? It might have been to carry her while she was out of her body, but also the page stated that a Hyuuga can help increase or decrease someones chakra flow, which would make their techniques more effective.
     
         

  6. #56
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    PNJ is a funny way of saying Plot makes certain things happen, or plot saves/is saving someone
    They honestly do have no counters for even normal uchiha, but heavenly rotation (thanks for name btw)
    They can sense attacks just like the sharingan so they're plenty of counters. Not to mention they can counter any genjutsu.
     
         

  7. #57
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    They can sense attacks just like the sharingan so they're plenty of counters. Not to mention they can counter any genjutsu.
    didn't i just counter this argument a page ago >.>
    If uchiha's keep their distance it's an easy win, if they rush in yeah they lose easily
     
         

  8. #58
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ★★★-lost between places, don't really want to be Found, ★★★since its peaceful-★★★
    Posts
    9,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★ The Most
    Scintillating thing about
    Drinking with Friends is that,
    YOU can talk NONSENSE all the
    time...& the best part is,
    Your Nonsense is Understood,
    Discussed and Respected.!!
    ★★★
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    i really liked neji fight with that spider guy. it was the part where neji showed the secrets of his byakugun. it was really awsome...
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by slimreaper View Post
    1. unless edo tensei the same thing happens to a hyuga that happened to Nagato. his body gets destroyed so the point made they can't beat amaterasu
    2. how is a hyuga gonna get through susanoo without getting ***** slapped? yeah hes just gonna walk up and the uchiha is just gonna stand there like an idiot.
    1-Nagato was just laying their burning, The byakugan helps sense attacks so they know when amaterasu is coming and can use Heavenly rotation.

    2-Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    finally someone who thinks the same thing as i do. kishi did say that byakugun is a stronger dojutsu than sharingun. i dont get it why the hell did he abandon byakugun, it sems like he doesnot even care. he developed sharingun into so many different levels, but left byakugun stranded... im not really biggest fan of byakugun but after saying that it is stronger than sharingun and then not caring about it, when you have given so much powerups to sharingun just doesnot sem right... mostly i feel sorry for neji, it doesnot even sem like he is ever in the manga anymore...
    I feel ya, kishi wants naruto to end
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTO View Post
    Interesting and most likely true. Only five characters out of the entire clans history have had MS and only two have EMS. So compared to the three tomoe yeah, byakugan is better. The MS might be a different story since it allows even greater insight then the regular sharingan and it has those ridiculous attacks. Whether heavenly rotation can defend against amaterasu is yet to be determined, it seems plausible but is yet to be proved.

    Off topic, one of your manga pages actually answered one of my questions from the new chapter from Wednesday. Why was that Hyuuga holding Ino when she was doing her mind transfer tech? It might have been to carry her while she was out of her body, but also the page stated that a Hyuuga can help increase or decrease someones chakra flow, which would make their techniques more effective.
    1-If someone can release chakra from their body anything touching it(naruto's hand) for example will be blown back. Therefore amaterasu falls under the same concept.

    2-I can't answer your last question, I would say he was just holding her or injecting chakra into Ino as she was controlling the 10 tails long enough to move the TBB.
     
         

  10. #60
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    You did pretty good, but it still wont be enough fror the massive uchiha base to beleiveso you are gonna be flamed pretty heavily like all others who have done this. (me included)
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    didn't i just counter this argument a page ago >.>
    If uchiha's keep their distance it's an easy win, if they rush in yeah they lose easily
    That's not a counter then. Besides the Uchiha's can't harm them from a distance..Didn't I just counter that argument like when I made the thread in all my points?
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    You did pretty good, but it still wont be enough fror the massive uchiha base to beleiveso you are gonna be flamed pretty heavily like all others who have done this. (me included)
    They can't prove their right as that would be going against the manga so I could care less if they want to flame. They flame because they know they're wrong.
     
         

  13. #63
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    The only thing uchiha's can do against Uchiha's are know where their attack is going to go and waste chakra using the revolving chakra thingy, then while their busy with that the Uchiha is behind them and.. yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    There's no proof that it can

    Still dosen't know what's gonna happen next, OP.
    He just knows where the attack is coming from and can TRY to dodge but Neji's speed is like 3 in the databook so I doubt he could anyways
    And even if rotation a combination works wonders on hyuugas
    What about that pik do you not see or understand? He senses and see's anything chakra! Fact of the manga!
    With that he can prepare accordingly for what is about too happen.
    Neji can almost accurately detects and deflects all attacks!

    Period! whether he can react in time is another thing. but with his Chakra control, split second moves is nothing for him. haha

    Oh and btw since you clearly know nothing of hyugas, they can omit chakra from any part of their body perfectly too defend or protect!

    Rotation is just used too knock the attacks away or back at the opponent. They do not have too use rotation everytime


    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I can enjoy boobs without my eyes lol



    The manga says sense so he can see it and dodge it. A taijutsu master is quick on his feat. Also the databooks states kakashi has a 3 in stamina yet he has used Kamui 5 times + raikiris + earth style before he got chakra. Not everything is absolute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Itachi has a 2.5 in stamina and Sasuke has a 3.5 while Neji has a 3.5. Neji has a 4.5 in speed while Sasuke has a 4.5 while Itachi has a 5. Your point is worthless.
    Preach! Its obv he knows nothing about hyugas and is just hating just too hate. I mean if your going too hate, atleast have your facts strait! lmao
     
         

  14. #64
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    1-Nagato was just laying their burning, The byakugan helps sense attacks so they know when amaterasu is coming and can use Heavenly rotation.

    2-Speed



    I feel ya, kishi wants naruto to end


    1-If someone can release chakra from their body anything touching it(naruto's hand) for example will be blown back. Therefore amaterasu falls under the same concept.

    2-I can't answer your last question, I would say he was just holding her or injecting chakra into Ino as she was controlling the 10 tails long enough to move the TBB.
    It helps but it can't fully forsee anything like Sharingan, Hyuuga's aren't that fast.
    How about use Amaterasu all around them so nothing works? If hyuuga's jump in the air, Substitute, that shouldn't disrupt your flow at all
    Another way is when they are trying to figure out how to get out of amaterasu, use clones then genjutsu
    Uchiha's take hyuugas high diff and lifethreatening injuries with 3 tomoe, but low diff with MS
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    What about that pik do you not see or understand? He senses and see's anything chakra! Fact of the manga!
    With that he can prepare accordingly for what is about too happen.
    Neji can almost accurately detects and deflects all attacks!

    Period! whether he can react in time is another thing. but with his Chakra control, split second moves is nothing for him. haha

    Oh and btw since you clearly know nothing of hyugas, they can omit chakra from any part of their body perfectly too defend or protect!

    Rotation is just used too knock the attacks away or back at the opponent. They do not have too use rotation everytime







    Preach! Its obv he knows nothing about hyugas and is just hating just too hate. I mean if your going too hate, atleast have your facts strait! lmao
    Its just hating to hate. Neji and Sasuke have the same speed yet he thinks Neji is slow. He looked at the databook and stated things that simply aren't true or that are out of context. Not to mention he shows a complete disregard for manga facts.
     
         

  16. #66
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    What about that pik do you not see or understand? He senses and see's anything chakra! Fact of the manga!
    With that he can prepare accordingly for what is about too happen.
    Neji can almost accurately detects and deflects all attacks!

    Period! whether he can react in time is another thing. but with his Chakra control, split second moves is nothing for him. haha

    Oh and btw since you clearly know nothing of hyugas, they can omit chakra from any part of their body perfectly too defend or protect!

    Rotation is just used too knock the attacks away or back at the opponent. They do not have too use rotation everytime







    Preach! Its obv he knows nothing about hyugas and is just hating just too hate. I mean if your going too hate, atleast have your facts strait! lmao
    Ok, tell me what rotation does against a susano'o hand bigger then it, and a sword 5x bigger then it + it dosen't last forever
    Uchiha's have much more speed then neji (the only strong hyuuga, other are fodder with the exception of hinata)
     
         

  17. #67
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Its just hating to hate. Neji and Sasuke have the same speed yet he thinks Neji is slow. He looked at the databook and stated things that simply aren't true or that are out of context. Not to mention he shows a complete disregard for manga facts.
    I have seen no speed feats from Neji, as Sasuke touched obito's godly kamui for one second.
    He can react to a slash from mifune, possibly the strongest swordsman alive atm.
     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    It helps but it can't fully forsee anything like Sharingan, Hyuuga's aren't that fast.
    How about use Amaterasu all around them so nothing works? If hyuuga's jump in the air, Substitute, that shouldn't disrupt your flow at all
    Another way is when they are trying to figure out how to get out of amaterasu, use clones then genjutsu
    Uchiha's take hyuugas high diff and lifethreatening injuries with 3 tomoe, but low diff with MS
    1-Neji is just as fast as sasuke according to the databook. He has a 4.5 in speed which is .5 from the fastest possible.
    2-Heavenly rotation removes amaterasu around them thus no need to jump in the air.
    3-They aren't trying to get out of amaterasu they just heavenly spin like always. Besides that when releasing your chakra your disrupt genjutsu so getting them in a genjutsu while their using heavenly rotation is impossible due to chakra being forced out of all chakra pores. Remember the naruto vs itachi in ealy part 2 That's what he was doing.
     
         

  19. #69
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Susano'o is atleast 50+ feet tall, imagine an entire arm just sweeping, what does neji do against that besides wasting even more of his chakra on a Rotation? Hyuuga's have one blindspot behind the neck, The other 2-3 arms can focus on that weakspot while one arm gives Neji a hard time and wastes his chakra
    Speaking about chakra, Uchiha's have 2-3x more chakra then hyuugas, hyuugas have average reserves
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    I have seen no speed feats from Neji, as Sasuke touched obito's godly kamui for one second.
    He can react to a slash from mifune, possibly the strongest swordsman alive atm.
    You don't need speed feats its fact that neji has a 4.5 in speed thus he is a fast character. Not to mention he can sense all of his opponents attacks due to the byakugan he isn't getting hit unless they know the weakness. (which only hyuuga's and kidimaro know)
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Susano'o is atleast 50+ feet tall, imagine an entire arm just sweeping, what does neji do against that besides wasting even more of his chakra on a Rotation? Hyuuga's have one blindspot behind the neck, The other 2-3 arms can focus on that weakspot while one arm gives Neji a hard time and wastes his chakra
    Speaking about chakra, Uchiha's have 2-3x more chakra then hyuugas, hyuugas have average reserves
    Databook states their stamina is actually the same and lowe then hyuuga's. They aren't senju they don't have loads of chakra. Furthermore only kidimaro and hyuuga's know the weakspot of the Byakugan. Its not something you can just pick up. Furthermore the Hyuuga can disrupt the Susanoo like I showed in that section.
     
         

  22. #72
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    1-Neji is just as fast as sasuke according to the databook. He has a 4.5 in speed which is .5 from the fastest possible.
    2-Heavenly rotation removes amaterasu around them thus no need to jump in the air.
    3-They aren't trying to get out of amaterasu they just heavenly spin like always. Besides that when releasing your chakra your disrupt genjutsu so getting them in a genjutsu while their using heavenly rotation is impossible due to chakra being forced out of all chakra pores. Remember the naruto vs itachi in ealy part 2 That's what he was doing.
    1. They can be equal in speed, yes, but I'm speaking about shunshin no jutsu
    2. As for amaterasu around them, I mean an entire circle, not close to them, but close enough so they can't get out. And when amaterasu is activated, we've seen it instantly touches some one, Neji's shunshin isn't that great to avoid it, 360 vision again is NOT forseeing
    3. While they are focusing on getting out of the genjutsu, Think about what's happening in the real world, they could be getting stabbed easily
    Neji is great but hyuuga's get stomped by smart combos
     
         

  23. #73
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Databook states their stamina is actually the same and lowe then hyuuga's. They aren't senju they don't have loads of chakra. Furthermore only kidimaro and hyuuga's know the weakspot of the Byakugan. Its not something you can just pick up. Furthermore the Hyuuga can disrupt the Susanoo like I showed in that section.
    Senju's have bodily forces and longetivity
    Uchiha possess the Strong Chakra and spiritual energy
     
         

  24. #74
    Member DESTRUCTO's Avatar
    Status
    DESTRUCTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    1-If someone can release chakra from their body anything touching it(naruto's hand) for example will be blown back. Therefore amaterasu falls under the same concept.

    2-I can't answer your last question, I would say he was just holding her or injecting chakra into Ino as she was controlling the 10 tails long enough to move the TBB.
    That's why I said it was plausible. I agree, theoretically it could work, but Kishi hasn't shown it happen, therefore it is disputable whether it is possible or not. Just like Nagato repelling it with shinra tensei. It seemed plausible before he did it, but until it was shown it could still be disputed.

    And... I wasn't looking for an answer I was stating how one of your images helped me figure out why that Hyuuga was holding Ino. Which you agreed with. Don't worry I'm not against you. I have been on this forum for almost two years and i see how guys jump at things just because it isn't shown or stated in the manga. Hence my response. Plausible and most likely, but until Kishi spends a couple hours and draws a picture of Neji expelling amaterasu, from sasuke, with his heavenly rotation, people will try and negate your theory by stating that "but it hasn't happened in the manga..." no matter how much sense it makes.
     
         

  25. #75
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Ok, tell me what rotation does against a susano'o hand bigger then it, and a sword 5x bigger then it + it dosen't last forever
    Uchiha's have much more speed then neji (the only strong hyuuga, other are fodder with the exception of hinata)
    Lmao!!! hahahahahah Wow!! Did you just call Hiashi a fodder??? The one who knows all the Hyuga Techs and secrets???? Thats failed logic at its best! Just because others are not main characters or lack screen time does not making them any weaker then the mains. With tah tlogic All uchiha not named itachi, madara, izuna, sasuke, shisu, tobi are fodders! All senju not named hashirama, tobirama, tsunade are fodder! All Uzamakis not name kushina, nagato, naruto, mito are fodders! You get where im going??? Your logic fails! Because not every character can get screen time nor do we know what they can do! Neji is far from the best hyuga ever, and hinato is far from being strong like neji!

    You fail so hard its sad! It shows you know nothing out side the characters you like specifically (i.e. naruto, kakashi, etc). Just give up!

    You do knwo besides EMS users no uchiha can spam susanoo for long and it hurts them extremely just having it activated right??? And this is besides the constant chakra drainage! Even when MS sasuke TRIED too spam susanoo, he could only keep it up for seconds only! Not forever like you seem too think! And you act like a hyuga will just stand still while the opponent attacks from a distance. -___- I can care less who can win, because it depends on the circumstances, but atleast know your facts for uchihas and hyugas before you spit non sense! You are dismissed!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •