Page 4 of 23 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 551
  1. #76
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    1. They can be equal in speed, yes, but I'm speaking about shunshin no jutsu
    2. As for amaterasu around them, I mean an entire circle, not close to them, but close enough so they can't get out. And when amaterasu is activated, we've seen it instantly touches some one, Neji's shunshin isn't that great to avoid it, 360 vision again is NOT forseeing
    3. While they are focusing on getting out of the genjutsu, Think about what's happening in the real world, they could be getting stabbed easily
    Neji is great but hyuuga's get stomped by smart combos
    1-That technique can be used by anyone its not clan specific.
    2-If they are using amaterasu in a circle or even blaze release they can simply move out of the circle. They aren't standing still..
    3-When using a genjutsu you don't attack because you are focusing on disrupting the 5 senses of the opponent. Only sound based genjutsu allows the user to attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Senju's have bodily forces and longetivity
    Uchiha possess the Strong Chakra and spiritual energy
    And this proves what? Strong chakra is not loads of chakra. It means their chakra is powerful it doesn't mean they have a lot of it. Hiruzens chakra was noted to be powerful enough to crack the ground when released however he didn't have lots of it.
     
         

  2. #77
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    Lmao!!! hahahahahah Wow!! Did you just call Hiashi a fodder??? The one who knows all the Hyuga Techs and secrets???? Thats failed logic at its best! Just because others are not main characters or lack screen time does not making them any weaker then the mains. With tah tlogic All uchiha not named itachi, madara, izuna, sasuke, shisu, tobi are fodders! All senju not named hashirama, tobirama, tsunade are fodder! All Uzamakis not name kushina, nagato, naruto, mito are fodders! You get where im going??? Your logic fails! Because not every character can get screen time nor do we know what they can do! Neji is far from the best hyuga ever, and hinato is far from being strong like neji!

    You fail so hard its sad! It shows you know nothing out side the characters you like specifically (i.e. naruto, kakashi, etc). Just give up!

    You do knwo besides EMS users no uchiha can spam susanoo for long and it hurts them extremely just having it activated right??? And this is besides the constant chakra drainage! Even when MS sasuke TRIED too spam susanoo, he could only keep it up for seconds only! Not forever like you seem too think! And you act like a hyuga will just stand still while the opponent attacks from a distance. -___- I can care less who can win, because it depends on the circumstances, but atleast know your facts for uchihas and hyugas before you spit non sense! You are dismissed!
    No, I'm staying here
    Hyuuga fan detected LOL
    Hiashi is fodder because he's had about 20 panels of time, LOL
    you're funny though, i've shot down the thread a few times
     
         

  3. #78
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTO View Post
    That's why I said it was plausible. I agree, theoretically it could work, but Kishi hasn't shown it happen, therefore it is disputable whether it is possible or not. Just like Nagato repelling it with shinra tensei. It seemed plausible before he did it, but until it was shown it could still be disputed.

    And... I wasn't looking for an answer I was stating how one of your images helped me figure out why that Hyuuga was holding Ino. Which you agreed with. Don't worry I'm not against you. I have been on this forum for almost two years and i see how guys jump at things just because it isn't shown or stated in the manga. Hence my response. Plausible and most likely, but until Kishi spends a couple hours and draws a picture of Neji expelling amaterasu, from sasuke, with his heavenly rotation, people will try and negate your theory by stating that "but it hasn't happened in the manga..." no matter how much sense it makes.
    I can see that. I like to use UN-refutable logic if its not proven in the manga lol
     
         

  4. #79
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    1-That technique can be used by anyone its not clan specific.
    2-If they are using amaterasu in a circle or even blaze release they can simply move out of the circle. They aren't standing still..
    3-When using a genjutsu you don't attack because you are focusing on disrupting the 5 senses of the opponent. Only sound based genjutsu allows the user to attack.



    And this proves what? Strong chakra is not loads of chakra. It means their chakra is powerful it doesn't mean they have a lot of it. Hiruzens chakra was noted to be powerful enough to crack the ground when released however he didn't have lots of it.
    1.I know i'm just saying Neji hasn't shown any shunshin feats
    2.Amaterasu appears instantly
    3. Clones
    The Uchiha possess the sage's chakra and that's not strong?
     
         

  5. #80
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    No, I'm staying here
    Hyuuga fan detected LOL
    Hiashi is fodder because he's had about 20 panels of time, LOL
    you're funny though, i've shot down the thread a few times
    You haven't shot down this thread at all. If anything you've made it clear that you don't understand the english language very well because you think strong chakra means having a lot.
     
         

  6. #81
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    You haven't shot down this thread at all. If anything you've made it clear that you don't understand the english language very well because you think strong chakra means having a lot.
    They have both
     
         

  7. #82
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    You want reaction feats from Neji?







    I can assure you that the hyuugas are not as slow as you make them out to be.

    Also note the gifs in my sig are good examples.
     
         
    Last edited by fastrthnwind; 12-02-2012 at 04:23 AM.

  8. #83
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    1.I know i'm just saying Neji hasn't shown any shunshin feats
    2.Amaterasu appears instantly
    3. Clones
    The Uchiha possess the sage's chakra and that's not strong?
    2-Byakugan allows the user to sense attacks. It does not appear instantly otherwise raikage could not dodge it.
    3-A clones power is only at 10% having one use a genjutsu is very unlikely. Besides that they can see through genjutsu so genjutsu will not work period.
    4-They possess storng chakra that doesn't mean they have a lot of chakra. Itachi is a prime example along with sasuke.
     
         

  9. #84
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    They have both
    Where? Show the manga page where it says Uchiha have a lot of chakra reserves?
     
         

  10. #85
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Yes, they have loads of chakra.
    Sasuke: 20 Minute fight with danzo and Sasuke opens with A couple of chidoris, summoning Susano'o and amaterasu
    Madara: Fought with Hashirama for days, using perfect susano'o and had still had to maintain kyuubi
    Itachi: At near death can use Final Susano'o
     
         

  11. #86
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Yes, they have loads of chakra.
    Sasuke: 20 Minute fight with danzo and Sasuke opens with A couple of chidoris, summoning Susano'o and amaterasu
    Madara: Fought with Hashirama for days, using perfect susano'o and had still had to maintain kyuubi
    Itachi: At near death can use Final Susano'o
    1-There's no indication of how long the fight is whatsoever.
    2-The fight didn't last for days LOL it was an overnight battle, besides he wasn't fighting with the kyuubi for long as Minato stated if it is Madara attacking the village he can't contorl the kyuubi for long.
    3-Itachi near death didn't have final susanoo active...
     
         

  12. #87
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    2-Byakugan allows the user to sense attacks. It does not appear instantly otherwise raikage could not dodge it.
    3-A clones power is only at 10% having one use a genjutsu is very unlikely. Besides that they can see through genjutsu so genjutsu will not work period.
    4-They possess storng chakra that doesn't mean they have a lot of chakra. Itachi is a prime example along with sasuke.
    2. I'm just gonna stop saying 360 vision.. you keep repeating this. Raikage's just that fast, it did appear instantly, he quickly dodged with his amazing speed
    3. It can simply stab them. Itachi's tsukuyomi ties you up and stabs you, break out of that please. They can't avoid eye contact, the uchiha does that pretty damn easy. If you're running straight into an uchiha, they look you in the eyes, too late for you.
     
         

  13. #88
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    1-There's no indication of how long the fight is whatsoever.
    2-The fight didn't last for days LOL it was an overnight battle, besides he wasn't fighting with the kyuubi for long as Minato stated if it is Madara attacking the village he can't contorl the kyuubi for long.
    3-Itachi near death didn't have final susanoo active...
    1. We can guess, right? It was atleast 5-10 minutes.
    2. It was described as "endless", this means a night right?
    3. Tanks a kirin, boom final susano'o
     
         

  14. #89
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Gonna watch naruto on toonami, shall we continue this later?
     
         

  15. #90
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    2. I'm just gonna stop saying 360 vision.. you keep repeating this. Raikage's just that fast, it did appear instantly, he quickly dodged with his amazing speed
    3. It can simply stab them. Itachi's tsukuyomi ties you up and stabs you, break out of that please. They can't avoid eye contact, the uchiha does that pretty damn easy. If you're running straight into an uchiha, they look you in the eyes, too late for you.
    The Raikage's Reaction time is improved because of the Raiton. The Byakugan have the ability to sense attacks so they can sense when amaterasu is coming not to mention they'll know something is coming because of the pressure. Also sasuke was able to outrun it lol.

    The hyuuga can release chakra out of all their pores. Stabbing them is impossible. You seriously fail at debating because you don't take into account all the knowledge necessary to realize your wrong or right.
     
         

  16. #91
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Susano'o is atleast 50+ feet tall, imagine an entire arm just sweeping, what does neji do against that besides wasting even more of his chakra on a Rotation? Hyuuga's have one blindspot behind the neck, The other 2-3 arms can focus on that weakspot while one arm gives Neji a hard time and wastes his chakra
    Speaking about chakra, Uchiha's have 2-3x more chakra then hyuugas, hyuugas have average reserves
    Only one ninja has PS, and he defeats 99.8% of all of narutoverse! Come with something the entire clan can do! uchihas can no use PS, only Madara uchiha can use perfect susanoo. Fact in manga!
    Then you think a huge susanoo are.hand can somehow get behing a hyuga and hit the extremely small blind spot??? LMAO are you serius??? lmao!!! Plus the fact they can inject chakra into there blind spot kills that theory! lmao do you even read the manga???



    Then you say he has no speed feat??? smh ima school you one time for the hood!


    This is the distance that kiddo maru and neji were from each other (beyond 50 metaters btw, thats why he couldnt at the time find him)




    Neji almost instantly ran and closed the gap between them (Over 50 meters again i remind you, fact) and caught Kiddo while he was STILL IN THE AIR FALLING TOO KILL HIM! You say that is fast or speed feats?????? Im not done kiddo!


    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    1. They can be equal in speed, yes, but I'm speaking about shunshin no jutsu
    2. As for amaterasu around them, I mean an entire circle, not close to them, but close enough so they can't get out. And when amaterasu is activated, we've seen it instantly touches some one, Neji's shunshin isn't that great to avoid it, 360 vision again is NOT forseeing
    3. While they are focusing on getting out of the genjutsu, Think about what's happening in the real world, they could be getting stabbed easily
    Neji is great but hyuuga's get stomped by smart combos
    You act like hyugas are dumb, or any ninja not a uchiha is smart. lmao Neji was hailed a genius! Even by HIRUZEN SARUTOBI HIMSELF! The ultimate genius! You say he isnt smart enough too figure something out and will just stand and look dumb???? Retarded logic!!!
     
         

  17. #92
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    1. We can guess, right? It was atleast 5-10 minutes.
    2. It was described as "endless", this means a night right?
    3. Tanks a kirin, boom final susano'o
    Endless doesn't mean a night, the battle with Hiruzen and Orochimaru was stated to be endless in the databooks but that wasn't a note.

    Also he wasn't in final susanoo when near death.
     
         

  18. #93
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Gonna watch naruto on toonami, shall we continue this later?
    This thread will still be around so sure.
     
         

  19. #94
    Member DESTRUCTO's Avatar
    Status
    DESTRUCTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    1.I know i'm just saying Neji hasn't shown any shunshin feats
    2.Amaterasu appears instantly
    3. Clones
    The Uchiha possess the sage's chakra and that's not strong?
    Perfect example of what I'm talking about.

    1. Neji HASN'T been shown using shunshin. However his base speed is undeniable.

    2. It appears at a single point and expands. Plus there are telltale signs that it is about to happen i.e. the pressure felt from its conjuring.

    3. I don't know what the question was, but the answer is clones.

    Lastly, there is a difference between powerful and large. Lets take electricity for example. the human body can tolerate upward to over 50,000 volts of electricity and have it not even remotely be fatal, but it only takes 6 amps to die from electrocution. Volts is the amount or size of electricity, where as amps is the power of the electricity.
     
         

  20. #95
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTO View Post
    Perfect example of what I'm talking about.

    1. Neji HASN'T been shown using shunshin. However his base speed is undeniable.

    2. It appears at a single point and expands. Plus there are telltale signs that it is about to happen i.e. the pressure felt from its conjuring.

    3. I don't know what the question was, but the answer is clones.

    Lastly, there is a difference between powerful and large. Lets take electricity for example. the human body can tolerate upward to over 50,000 volts of electricity and have it not even remotely be fatal, but it only takes 6 amps to die from electrocution. Volts is the amount or size of electricity, where as amps is the power of the electricity.
    Thank you for this I appreciate it. The clones answer was about genjutsu but any topic concerning genjutsu being used against the Byakugan is useless. The byakugan can see through genjutsu and the user would know if they were in one.
     
         

  21. #96
    Member kellzfresh's Avatar
    Status
    kellzfresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    953
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    LOL. Anything to stand up against the strongest clan...
     
         

  22. #97
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    waste of time, byakugan > 3 tomoe

    but ms and above > byakugan
     
         

  23. #98
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Yes, they have loads of chakra.
    Sasuke: 20 Minute fight with danzo and Sasuke opens with A couple of chidoris, summoning Susano'o and amaterasu
    Madara: Fought with Hashirama for days, using perfect susano'o and had still had to maintain kyuubi
    Itachi: At near death can use Final Susano'o
    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    2. I'm just gonna stop saying 360 vision.. you keep repeating this. Raikage's just that fast, it did appear instantly, he quickly dodged with his amazing speed
    3. It can simply stab them. Itachi's tsukuyomi ties you up and stabs you, break out of that please. They can't avoid eye contact, the uchiha does that pretty damn easy. If you're running straight into an uchiha, they look you in the eyes, too late for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    1. We can guess, right? It was atleast 5-10 minutes.
    2. It was described as "endless", this means a night right?
    3. Tanks a kirin, boom final susano'o
    You keep failing hard!!! Do you know anything about uchihas! Forget the hyugas because your clearly lost, but damn you know nothing of uchihas either! lmao

    That fight wasnt 20 minutes, and sasuke tired fast. Hinata and neji fought FOR AN ENTIRE DAY WITH NO CHAKRA BONUS OR ANYTHING! An entire day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is perfect chakra control! Unlike the uchihas they do not waste chakra and can control it precisely!

    Where are you getting your info from??? Where did you see the hashi fight and get your info from???? Stop making up bullspit! Your looking retarded now!

    Just because itachi was sick doesnt effect your chakra! It never even hinted his chakra was effected in the slightest!

    Instant has no time, fact! It is 0 seconds! If it was "instant" raikage shouldnt have been able too react in time.
    Itachi is the only one shown to have mastered tsukuyomi, not the entire clan!

    Karin is a attack that is full force nothing close too the gentle fist!


    Getting past the susanoo is easy with their eyes! Plus the fact they cannot keep it up for long kills your point
     
         

  24. #99
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    waste of time, byakugan > 3 tomoe

    but ms and above > byakugan
    Did you even read the entire thread?
     
         

  25. #100
    Member Uchiha Itachi Rulezz's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi Rulezz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    haha just beacuse byakugan can see through genjutsu when done on others doesn't mean that they are immune to genjutsu.If they were they wouldn't have shitty genjutsu scores in databook.Both hiashi and neji have 2 while hinata has 2.5.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •