Page 5 of 23 « First 12345678915 ... Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 551
  1. #101
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Did you even read the entire thread?
    your agruement for amaterasu is flawed, even if they can see chakra flow, it won't do much, amaterasu does take build up but only for the initial use, after that rotation can't keep up with the speed of amaterasu cuz the chakra flow into their eyes is countinous. The flames feed on chakra body blow will only ignite amaterasu.
     
         

  2. #102
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi Rulezz View Post
    haha just beacuse byakugan can see through genjutsu when done on others doesn't mean that they are immune to genjutsu.If they were they wouldn't have shitty genjutsu scores in databook.Both hiashi and neji have 2 while hinata has 2.5.
    That's in terms of using genjutsu...anyways being able to see if your own chakra flow is disrupted means your pretty much immune and know when your under genjutsu.
     
         

  3. #103
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    your agruement for amaterasu is flawed, even if they can see chakra flow, it won't do much, amaterasu does take build up but only for the initial use, after that rotation can't keep up with the speed of amaterasu. The flames feed on chakra body blow will only ignite amaterasu.
    It'll still be blown away. If the use is truly in fear he'll coat his body in chakra like Neji did to block naruto's punch.
     
         

  4. #104
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    That's in terms of using genjutsu...anyways being able to see if your own chakra flow is disrupted means your pretty much immune and know when your under genjutsu.
    Too bad no Hyuugas can do shit against Itachi's Tsukuyomi.
     
         

  5. #105
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    hyuuga fans vs uchiha fans



    nice thread btw
     
         

  6. #106
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    It'll still be blown away. If the use is truly in fear he'll coat his body in chakra like Neji did to block naruto's punch.
    did you read what i said, amaterasu feeds on flames, the only thing he has that can barely keep up with amaterasu's speed is body blow but it won't work cuz amaterasu feeds on flames, he will be enveloped in flames. Now enton blaze release just destroys your argument for amaterasu.
     
         

  7. #107
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    I didnt read because it facking long ,but no I have read the manga. I wouldnt agree anyways just because MS would own any byagukan user.
     
         

  8. #108
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Too bad no Hyuugas can do shit against Itachi's Tsukuyomi.
    This is exactly what I'm saying, LOL
     
         

  9. #109
    Member Uchiha Itachi Rulezz's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi Rulezz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    That's in terms of using genjutsu...anyways being able to see if your own chakra flow is disrupted means your pretty much immune and know when your under genjutsu.
    By using your logic orochimaru should also have 2 in genjutsu as he hasn't shown any use of it,but wait he has a 5 and still got owned by a simple sharingan genjutsu
     
         

  10. #110
    Member DESTRUCTO's Avatar
    Status
    DESTRUCTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi Rulezz View Post
    haha just beacuse byakugan can see through genjutsu when done on others doesn't mean that they are immune to genjutsu.If they were they wouldn't have shitty genjutsu scores in databook.Both hiashi and neji have 2 while hinata has 2.5.
    Dude, that is for casting and use of genjutsu, not dispelling it. just look at the type of vision they have when their byakugan is activated. They can see the flow of chakra in the body and they can tell where it is building up, be it in the belly for elemental justus, the hands for shape manipulation, or the eyes for dojutsus. Their insight of their opponent and the terrain around them is too high to be tricked into an illusion. Plus, they can see through their own eye lids using the x-ray factor of the byakugan. Sharingan genjustus are just not plausible against a Hyuuga.
     
         

  11. #111
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Too bad no Hyuugas can do shit against Itachi's Tsukuyomi.
    I explained why it wouldn't in my first post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    did you read what i said, amaterasu feeds on flames, the only thing he has that can barely keep up with amaterasu's speed is body blow but it won't work cuz amaterasu feeds on flames, he will be enveloped in flames. Now enton blaze release just destroys your argument for amaterasu.
    Do you understand how rotation works? The chakra is excreted out of the body, it does not return. Therefore the amaterasu would stop and fall to the ground. Not to mention since he can release chakra from his pores the amaterasu can be blown off.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    I didnt read because it facking long ,but no I have read the manga. I wouldnt agree anyways just because MS would own any byagukan user.
    How can you come up with that statement if you don't understand the byakugan?
     
         

  12. #112
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi Rulezz View Post
    By using your logic orochimaru should also have 2 in genjutsu as he hasn't shown any use of it,but wait he has a 5 and still got owned by a simple sharingan genjutsu
    Go read part 1 again he uses genjutsu in the forest of death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    This is exactly what I'm saying, LOL
    Yet you've provided no proof...funny troll
     
         

  13. #113
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    Only one ninja has PS, and he defeats 99.8% of all of narutoverse! Come with something the entire clan can do! uchihas can no use PS, only Madara uchiha can use perfect susanoo. Fact in manga!
    Then you think a huge susanoo are.hand can somehow get behing a hyuga and hit the extremely small blind spot??? LMAO are you serius??? lmao!!! Plus the fact they can inject chakra into there blind spot kills that theory! lmao do you even read the manga???



    Then you say he has no speed feat??? smh ima school you one time for the hood!


    This is the distance that kiddo maru and neji were from each other (beyond 50 metaters btw, thats why he couldnt at the time find him)




    Neji almost instantly ran and closed the gap between them (Over 50 meters again i remind you, fact) and caught Kiddo while he was STILL IN THE AIR FALLING TOO KILL HIM! You say that is fast or speed feats?????? Im not done kiddo!




    You act like hyugas are dumb, or any ninja not a uchiha is smart. lmao Neji was hailed a genius! Even by HIRUZEN SARUTOBI HIMSELF! The ultimate genius! You say he isnt smart enough too figure something out and will just stand and look dumb???? Retarded logic!!!
    Have you noticed that 50+ characters were hailed as a genius? Kishi clearly dosen't know the meaning
     
         

  14. #114
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Go read part 1 again he uses genjutsu in the forest of death.



    Yet you've provided no proof...funny troll
    disagree and shoot thread down, get mad and troll card
    calm down dude
     
         

  15. #115
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Have you noticed that 50+ characters were hailed as a genius? Kishi clearly dosen't know the meaning
    What 50+ characters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    disagree and shoot thread down, get mad and troll card
    calm down dude
    No one is mad but your in a debate providing no facts to back up your statement. Seems like a troll thing to do.
     
         

  16. #116
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I explained why it wouldn't in my first post.



    Do you understand how rotation works? The chakra is excreted out of the body, it does not return. Therefore the amaterasu would stop and fall to the ground. Not to mention since he can release chakra from his pores the amaterasu can be blown off.



    How can you come up with that statement if you don't understand the byakugan?
    are you serious ?

    i have explained to you
    you refuse to listen. i am going to bed now i will continue this later
     
         

  17. #117
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    are you serious ?

    i have explained to you
    you refuse to listen. i am going to bed now i will continue this later
    yeah i'm done we shoot down the thread and he dosen't listen to reason
    hyuugas: fodders with exception of hinata and neji
     
         

  18. #118
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    are you serious ?

    i have explained to you
    you refuse to listen. i am going to bed now i will continue this later
    I don't refuse to listen I simply refuted your argument. No need to get mad bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    yeah i'm done we shoot down the thread and he dosen't listen to reason
    hyuugas: fodders with exception of hinata and neji
    You didn't shoot down the thread as you stopped debating because you couldn't debate anymore. No facts to back up your argument.
     
         

  19. #119
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I don't refuse to listen I simply refuted your argument. No need to get mad bro.



    You didn't shoot down the thread as you stopped debating because you couldn't debate anymore. No facts to back up your argument.
    I've proven hyuuga's lose to uchiha's multiple times but you have a fanboner so That's why I said i give up
    I'll just keep repeating myself as you are but i'm countering what you're saying as you aren't countering what I'm saying
     
         

  20. #120
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I don't refuse to listen I simply refuted your argument. No need to get mad bro.



    You didn't shoot down the thread as you stopped debating because you couldn't debate anymore. No facts to back up your argument.
    knew it was a waste of time. similar threads have been made by dr proof and fastrthwind, even they know that byakugan > 3 tomoe but not ms.
     
         

  21. #121
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    I've proven hyuuga's lose to uchiha's multiple times but you have a fanboner so That's why I said i give up
    I'll just keep repeating myself as you are but i'm countering what you're saying as you aren't countering what I'm saying
    No you haven't that's why you haven't refuted the last post to your debate lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    knew it was a waste of time. similar threads have been made by dr proof and fastrthwind, even they know that byakugan > 3 tomoe but not ms.
    You haven't refuted my point yet. "Amaterasu feeds on flames" Well the chakra that is excreted will get engulfed(heavenly rotation) but when that dissipitates the amaterasu will fall to the floor. So it will spread but you think their just gonna stand there. Don't waste my time lol.
     
         

  22. #122
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    knew it was a waste of time. similar threads have been made by dr proof and fastrthwind, even they know that byakugan > 3 tomoe but not ms.
    I agree too a certain extent (depends on the Ms user and matchup). But..

    FYI: Just because Drproof or My Fellow huyga supporter Fastrthwind says MS>byakugan doesn't make it fact. Especially Dr proof, he isnt kishi and i dont know why many NEW USERS think he is God to them when he needs Wiki and others users too help him (he even tells you he had help, yet the helpers gets no credit or worship from you and others.lol)!
     
         

  23. #123
    Member kellzfresh's Avatar
    Status
    kellzfresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    953
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    I can't believe people are actually serious about this?? How can the huuga be stronger than MS uchiha.

    Amaterasu(don't decieve urself, they can't react) is one shot kill
    Susano arrow(bigger and faster than a human) is one shot kill
    Tsukiyomi(its not a normal genjutsu, u faint in a second) one shot
    Blaze release(they don't have any auto defence) one shot
    Kamui (it teleported a bijuu lol)one shot kill
    Even susanoo V1 punch(faster than foot speed) is a one shot kill

    MS >>>>>> Hyuuga




    #High chakra doesn't save you from one shot moves
     
         

  24. #124
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    I agree too a certain extent (depends on the Ms user and matchup). But..

    FYI: Just because Drproof or My Fellow huyga supporter Fastrthwind says MS>byakugan doesn't make it fact. Especially Dr proof, he isnt kishi and i dont know why many NEW USERS think he is God to them when he needs Wiki and others users too help him (he even tells you he had help, yet the helpers gets no credit or worship from you and others.lol)!
    i was trying to point out that these arguments he posted have been presented before and have been dealt with

    i am a neji fan.

    @ bold ; i know how you feel
     
         

  25. #125
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by kellzfresh View Post
    I can't believe people are actually serious about this?? How can the huuga be stronger than MS uchiha.

    Amaterasu(don't decieve urself, they can't react) is one shot kill
    Susano arrow(bigger and faster than a human) is one shot kill
    Tsukiyomi(its not a normal genjutsu, u faint in a second) one shot
    Blaze release(they don't have any auto defence) one shot
    Kamui (it teleported a bijuu lol)one shot kill
    Even susanoo V1 punch(faster than foot speed) is a one shot kill

    MS >>>>>> Hyuuga


    #High chakra doesn't save you from one shot moves

    Your proof on amaterasu has been refuted in my opening statement.
    Your proof on the arrow has also been refuted in my opening statement.
    Your proof on tsukuyomi has also been refuted in my opening statement.
    Blaze release is amaterasu control and its also been refuted. (they can excrete chakra blowing it away)
    Your proof on Kamui has also been refuted in my opening statement. They have 360 degree vision and can see everything the second it appears.
    Try again.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •