Page 9 of 23 « First ... 567891011121319 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Re: (Facts and Manga pages) the Byakugan is the 2nd strongest dojutsu

Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    it was still cut no matter whatcha say :]
    It was burned through with amaterasu a chemical reaction, which is different than cutting with a physical object.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

it was still cut no matter whatcha say :]
    It was burned. Keep trolling kid.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    In what way does that disprove neji cutting it?
    because if neji gets close they will smash him aslo i was replying that to you saying i was contradicting myself how does any hyuuga stands up to this

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

because if neji gets close they will smash him aslo i was replying that to you saying i was contradicting myself how does any hyuuga stands up to this
    Seriously, only an uchiha fanboy would bring up PS in an arguement not related to it to try to trump all arguements. PS is not even the subject matter.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I already posted it in my original statement. Please read the opening statement before posting that's what intelligent people do.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Only the user's mind is in a 3 day time span his actual body is still stuck in the world and it takes more than 1 second to countercc a genjutsu even with perfect chakra control.
    You are correct that sensing a technique like kamui should allow you to dodge it but with kakashi's new mastery of it he could instantaneously suck a byakugan user into the other dimension. you stated it yourself that even if you know its coming without enough time for your body to react you'd he thrown into another dimension.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Seriously, only an uchiha fanboy would bring up PS in an arguement not related to it to try to trump all arguements. PS is not even the subject matter.
    perfect susanoo is apart of sharingan righ witch you are claiming byakugan beats
    I already posted it in my original statement. Please read the opening statement before posting that's what intelligent people do.
    post it again i didnt catch it you was typing to much nonsense

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sostrange89 View Post
    Only the user's mind is in a 3 day time span his actual body is still stuck in the world and it takes more than 1 second to countercc a genjutsu even with perfect chakra control.
    You are correct that sensing a technique like kamui should allow you to dodge it but with kakashi's new mastery of it he could instantaneously suck a byakugan user into the other dimension. you stated it yourself that even if you know its coming without enough time for your body to react you'd he thrown into another dimension.
    You are correct. However this isn't about X > Y but rather which dojutsu is superior. Therefore since it can be sensed that would make the byakugan superior.

perfect susanoo is apart of sharingan righ witch you are claiming byakugan beats

Go to the first page and read it troll.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

INEVER said byakugan cout beat susanoo. I said the hyuugas have counters to the MS abilities. Thats it!

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope yall know the Real Uchiha Fanbois With "logic" are probably sleep right now and will attack with n army tomorrow! So be prepared and I wouldnt waist my time with the Scrub Uchiha supporters..

It will basically be The Entire Naruto base VS 6 of us! If we are lucky we may get Minato and Jaraiya or naruto supporters to aid us! I will take my leave now, Just hold the fort down till i return! And i Pray you all can Survive the army that awaits us!...

LMAO!!! hahahahaha I always wanted to do a Lord of the rings preference! How was it?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    I hope yall know the Real Uchiha Fanbois With "logic" are probably sleep right now and will attack with n army tomorrow! So be prepared and I wouldnt waist my time with the Scrub Uchiha supporters..

It will basically be The Entire Naruto base VS 6 of us! If we are lucky we may get Minato and Jaraiya or naruto supporters to aid us! I will take my leave now, Just hold the fort down till i return! And i Pray you all can Survive the army that awaits us!...

LMAO!!! hahahahaha I always wanted to do a Lord of the rings preference! How was it?
    I think it was pretty good lol, I'll be here all night debating but I may drive to walmart and buy some DRpepper and Elmer's MnM cookies since I want to get diabetes.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The leader of the Uchiha Fanbase on this site goes by the name of 'Blaze Release', when he comes is when shit gets real! If i have time i maybe be able to join the fight to defeat them once and for all!!! lmao hahahahahaha

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Still no counter to ps i see it looks like this debate is over and also he never stated how they counter ps you just used it when they contering normal susanoo

logc uchiha fanboys when it doesnt matter your neji fanboys logic or not it will wont change your mind explain how they take down perfect susanoo then i will say byakugan>sharingan okay

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Your leaving?!?! 0.0 NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! DX

lol the lotr refrernce was pretty good

Uchiha supporters outnumber hyuuga supporters, like, 1 million to 1. How would we counter the majority of the base with such few numbers? :confused:

Anyways, I might be going pretty soon myself, but Ill stay awake as long as possible to counter these posts.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Still no counter to ps i see it looks like this debate is over and also he never stated how they counter ps you just used it when they contering normal susanoo

logc uchiha fanboys when it doesnt matter your neji fanboys logic or not it will wont change your mind explain how they take down perfect susanoo then i will say byakugan>sharingan okay
    I posted it in the opening statement therefore by your recognition of stating there is no counter means you do not care to look at it and admit defeat.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

The leader of the Uchiha Fanbase on this site goes by the name of 'Blaze Release', when he comes is when shit gets real! If i have time i maybe be able to join the fight to defeat them once and for all!!! lmao hahahahahaha
    :lmao::rofl:

Yea that is soooo true!
    We need NK, DrProof, Cloud, and pretty much all of the high-level non-uchiha debators to counter the Uchiha army!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh its you again -__- i dont like too waist too much time on scrubs! So ill make this quick and painless!

Perfect susanoo is only used by Madara uchiha, not the uchiha clan! It is not an uchiha clan tech, it is a Madara uchiha EMS Tech! This is not a hyuga vs madara uchiha thread. This is a "hyuga number 2 doujutsu" thread! So all your efforts are for nothing in my eyes! You can keep repeating the same non sense, but you will get no where! Until it is stated that someone besides madara can stabilize there susanoo, your are wasting your time kiddo because the clan and every sharingan cant do what one man can do! Good Game Sir!

Last edited by Draegod; 12-02-2012 at 07:30 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh its you again -__- i dont like too waist too much time on scrubs! So ill make this quick and painless!

Perfect susanoo is only used by Madara uchiha, not the uchiha clan! It is not an uchiha clan tech, it is a Madara uchiha EMS Tech! This is not a hyuga vs madara uchiha thread. This is a "hyuga number 2 doujutsu" thread! So all your efforts are for nothing in my eyes! You can keep repeating the same non sense, but you will get no where! Until it is stated that someone besides madara can stabilize there susanoo, your are wasting your time kiddo because the clan and every sharingan can do what one man can do! Good Game Sir!
    Regardless they can still counter it. The byakugan allows the user to sense attacks therefore allowing the user to avoid the attack.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with the amaterasu and genjutsu one but i just dont see how the byakugan can counter susanoo or kamui these have to be the most Haxx techs in the series while byakugan was trolled in the second series i would say byakugan>sharingan in naruto but on shippuden sharingan jumps above maybe even the strongest dojutsu in the series other then the sage rinnegan and juubi and older son eyes.

Basically its like comparing Neji to Sasuke Itachi Obito or Madara IMO Neji cannot beat any of them those are the strongest ninja to ever wield the sharingan and he is the strongest bykugan user so thats why my vote goes to sharingan.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Llsssss View Post
    I agree with the amaterasu and genjutsu one but i just dont see how the byakugan can counter susanoo or kamui these have to be the most Haxx techs in the series while byakugan was trolled in the second series i would say byakugan>sharingan in naruto but on shippuden sharingan jumps above maybe even the strongest dojutsu in the series other then the sage rinnegan and juubi and older son eyes.

Basically its like comparing Neji to Sasuke Itachi Obito or Madara IMO Neji cannot beat any of them those are the strongest ninja to ever wield the sharingan and he is the strongest bykugan user so that why my vote goes to sharingan.
    Susanoo-Neji could cut through threads that not even sasuke could. Sasuke had to use the most powerful offense(as stated by kabuto) in order to burn them away. Therefore a byakugan user could cut through Susanoo or use his byakugan to find the weakspot and penetrate there. Since those threads were considered unbreakable and to date they're unbreakable that means jyuutsu a technique only utilized by Byakugan users can break through susanoo since susanoo is not unbreakable.

Kamui-The byakugan allows the user to sense attacks coming. This isn't a vs thread in respect of (this character > uchiha) but rather why the byakugan is better then the sharingan.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your leaving?!?! 0.0 NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! DX

lol the lotr refrernce was pretty good

Uchiha supporters outnumber hyuuga supporters, like, 1 million to 1. How would we counter the majority of the base with such few numbers? :confused:

Anyways, I might be going pretty soon myself, but Ill stay awake as long as possible to counter these posts.
    :lmao::rofl:

Yea that is soooo true!
    We need NK, DrProof, Cloud, and pretty much all of the high-level non-uchiha debators to counter the Uchiha army!
    lmao thanks bro! I thought it was ok aswell! And yes the onslaught of BS post we will face will almost be unbearable!

They will Know no limit in what they post, and will Plus rep each other just because there on the same team. -__- When i return i will try and SOLO 25% of them with one post! But the one i will not deal with is:

The one that goes by "-Logic-"! He is by far the hardest on to look at and debate with! lmao hahahahahah im just playing, logic isnt a foot solider like many of the others!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

lmao thanks bro! I thought it was ok aswell! And yes the onslaught of BS post we will face will almost be unbearable!

They will Know no limit in what they post, and will Plus rep each other just because there on the same team. -__- When i return i will try and SOLO 25% of them with one post! But the one i will not deal with is:

The one that goes by "-Logic-"! He is by far the hardest on to look at and debate with! lmao hahahahahah im just playing, logic isnt a foot solider like many of the others!
    Logic already came and went lol. He's a funny troll but doesn't make himself look stupid like the rest.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I posted it in the opening statement therefore by your recognition of stating there is no counter means you do not care to look at it and admit defeat.
    you posted finding a weak spot perfect susanoo spamms his blade what them for the hyuugas

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

you posted finding a weak spot perfect susanoo spamms his blade what them for the hyuugas
    Still didn't read the entire thread. You love to make yourself look stupid don'tcha? I even put it into sections but you can't find it lol.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Great work. Byakugan beats 3 tomoe sharingan, but once MS techs start flying it becomes a defensive game. Rotation cancels Amaterasu, and the Byakugan sees through tsukoyomi (genjutsu...confirmed by Kakashi). Susanoo is clearly weak in the back wouldn't be surprised to see the Byakugan blindspot be a weak point on Susanoo due to the possible relation between the two dojutsu.

The Byakugan can't predict what specific attack is Comming, but with an intelligent shinobi, one could witness the build up of chakra, and prepare a counter. This allows for techs like Amaterasu to be detected (build up to the right eye plus the pressure in the air).

It is also good to mention that the maximum climb to a Sharingan on one's own is just the 3 tomoe sharingan. The MS requires you to kill someone close to you and the EMS one must take their sibling's eyes.

The Byakugan's insight into chakra allows for the insight into which attacks are about to be used in order to provide counter measures.

The Byakugan most likely doesn't beat Perfect Susanoo in one on one combat simply because of PS's OP destructive prowess, but being able to see chakra configuration, finding the weak spot is entirely possible.

Rotation csn only be stopped if the spin is disrupted meaning only possible ways to break the spin would be to use the Susanoo sword or arrows against the direction of the spin in an attempt to counter act the rotation of chakra. Amaterasu obviously gets stuck burning chakra and not the Hyuga.

Overall the Byakugan if used right has just as much potential to be devastating on a battlefield as the Sharingan. The Byakugan is more of a calculated and precise weapon on a battlefield such as a sniper rifle or a marksman's rifle. Focusing on one or a few targets the targets are quickly dropped with precision. The Sharingan instead is like a rocket launcher that in most people's hands csn decimate a battlefield. An expert marksman can easily be as destructive on a battlefield as the man packing the rocket launcher if not even more so (a marksman can carry more ammo than a heavy weapons specialist after all).